PDA

View Full Version : SLOB VS WLF The Official Dec. challange thread.

-Z-
11-23-2008, 11:35
Maggio has issued a challenge to WLF for a fair fight in Dec.

This would mean even #'s, even NW (or aprox) and even awareness,

(although whatever the outcome WLF will be bashed, as always)

I and other WLF members are interested in this,

Lets set something up!

Z

Shabaz K
11-23-2008, 11:44
i dont like planned warring

-Z-
11-23-2008, 11:49
i dont like planned warring

Are u in SLOB or WLF?

They are chewing and booing about war, and how its unfair, and they issues this challenge.

I would like to discuss terms, it would be a lot of fun regardless of who wins.

Z

Shabaz K
11-23-2008, 11:51
niether

planned warring has no fun, esp. in the forums. this current war its fun , the forums shows it, if planned no cursing no nothing, it would suck

-Z-
11-23-2008, 12:03
niether

planned warring has no fun, esp. in the forums. this current war its fun , the forums shows it, if planned no cursing no nothing, it would suck

in some respects I agree, but being a WLF member I'd like to give SLOB the chance to have the fight he way they like it.

If they are man enuf to back their challenge.

Z

MAGGIO
11-23-2008, 12:15
I posed no such challenge.

Also I do not lead either nation.

Also WLF would never comply and can not be trusted.

the only problem is this. If i said SLOB vs WLF 15 vs 15 no alliances, 10 day of next set at 1200GT you know deep down inside you woudl loose your *** es. that is why you would never ever take up a challenge like that, because you guys fight best in the shadows. Hell i bet if there was old ladies in this game you wuld jump out of the bushes and steel their purses. What is even worse than that, is no matter how hard you guys try to make a name for your selves WLF is a pitiful soul in the shadows of LOR. WLF is not even good at being bad... I cant even describe it in words...its like a bad "whats grocer that groce" joke.

unfortunately SLOB could never trust WLF to follow through even though it would be the "perfect war"

its been tryed before, but the deceptive nation gets cold feet and declares early, or calls in alliances...its just a hypothetical dream war that actually wouldnt take place, but if it did WLF would loose and they know it whole heartedly.

The sad part is that Z is trying to steel thunder since his sails are flapping in the wind. Sad Z, very sad.

Dogma
11-23-2008, 14:28
They are chewing and booing about war, and how its unfair

It is unfair, you should have gotten more people. Then it would be fair to you guys.

I hate having such an advantage.

Hoebawt
11-23-2008, 14:35
lol

This war is fun.... a planned war is just stupid... it will come down to activity....

Dogma
11-23-2008, 14:37
lol

This war is fun.... a planned war is just stupid... it will come down to activity....

****, I hate agreeing, but alas, I must.

Hoebawt
11-23-2008, 14:43
Ur just mad that we warred u.. in a week or two u will get over it... maybe even a war or two :)... keeps fingers crossed

Divine Intervention
11-23-2008, 14:46
cant have even numbers if it is supposed to be fair fight. no offence but Tnova is worth ~5-8 players on his own....then theres The Legend...Dogma...:( :(

Dogma
11-23-2008, 14:50
Ur just mad that we warred u.. in a week or two u will get over it... maybe even a war or two :)... keeps fingers crossed

Not just WLF, Hoebs, just gets tiring that every set someone wants to take us out. I knew we would be warred ever since the forum incident. Normally it is you guys that want us hit, but see my point. I don't mind warring, I just get tired of it every set.

I only wanted to build a stable nation that would be a long lasting entity in the game, but if we are continually warred every set, some of our members that don't necessarily like to war that much will look for safer places to play. THAT is what has me pissed, well, not pissed but a little disappointed maybe.

-Z-
11-23-2008, 14:50
cant have even numbers if it is supposed to be fair fight. no offence but Tnova is worth ~5-8 players on his own....then theres The Legend...Dogma...:( :(

we have cape, boz and hoe.

Z

::LD::GrimReapr
11-23-2008, 14:52
Not just WLF, Hoebs, just gets tiring that every set someone wants to take us out. I knew we would be warred ever since the forum incident. Normally it is you guys that want us hit, but see my point. I don't mind warring, I just get tired of it every set.

I only wanted to build a stable nation that would be a long lasting entity in the game, but if we are continually warred every set, some of our members that don't necessarily like to war that much will look for safer places to play. THAT is what has me pissed, well, not pissed but a little disappointed maybe.

Unfortunantly there is no safe place to play from.All nations are being warred for the most part.

Dogma
11-23-2008, 14:55
Unfortunantly there is no safe place to play from.All nations are being warred for the most part.

Then those players will be lost.

-Z-
11-23-2008, 14:59
Then those players will be lost.

so maybe the 50 players that enjoy war should leave?

WLF has recently warred LOR 2x, the Estos, Euro, and plenty of other nations...

Sorry if it seems like we are picking on u :-(

Z

MAGGIO
11-23-2008, 15:35
so maybe the 50 players that enjoy war should leave?

WLF has recently warred LOR 2x, the Estos, Euro, and plenty of other nations...

Sorry if it seems like we are picking on u :-(

Z

or play chaos

-Z-
11-23-2008, 15:48
WLF does not make a habbit of bashing it enemies, in victory or defeat.

We also do not hold grudges...

It sounds like u guys are going to be holding a grudge against WLF, no matter what the outcome,

So why not organize a war, right here, as proposed, and make it fair?

Z

Mr President
11-23-2008, 15:55
It's hard to set up a war. Remember the last set in WoW where USA and LoR went head to head.. Everyone in both nations was on at the same time and did nothing but stonewall for 3 days.. Until devil and i got tired of it and declared peace..

That was not any fun :-(

FeaRLezZoN3
11-23-2008, 16:50
I am up for it, if it goes down, I ll be there for WLF :)

Dogma
11-23-2008, 16:52
It's hard to set up a war. Remember the last set in WoW where USA and LoR went head to head.. Everyone in both nations was on at the same time and did nothing but stonewall for 3 days.. Until devil and i got tired of it and declared peace..

That was not any fun :-(

What he said

-Z-
11-24-2008, 00:52
Man, You guys bashed us hardcore, and accused us of ruining the game, all over starting a fair war.

Now NS took out VT and it is even more on your favor IMO,

We did not have any sort of peace agreement, WLF keeps its public peace agreements, I believe we always have.

Z

ooga booga
11-24-2008, 01:00
Man, You guys bashed us hardcore, and accused us of ruining the game, all over starting a fair war.

We did not have any sort of peace agreement, WLF keeps its public peace agreements, I believe we always have.

Z

We believe WLF vs SLOB is a fair fight. You had 50% more members then SLOB at the beginning of the war, with SLOB having a few bigger states thus making it fair. vT was a little over the edge so we felt they shouldn't be in the conflict. :) Besides Andy has been wanting to kill Mr. P for ages. :P Oh I didn't just say that in public... we all love our President. :D :dblthumbup:

northbabylon
11-24-2008, 04:18
We believe WLF vs SLOB is a fair fight. You had 50% more members then SLOB at the beginning of the war, with SLOB having a few bigger states thus making it fair. vT was a little over the edge so we felt they shouldn't be in the conflict. :) Besides Andy has been wanting to kill Mr. P for ages. :P Oh I didn't just say that in public... we all love our President. :D :dblthumbup:

=O mr. p he is making stuff up. don't listen to him!

Max Logan
11-24-2008, 05:30

Z

Other side of the coin

ranger2112
11-24-2008, 09:54
told u guys it is fun to kill P, u didnt listen

Missionary
11-24-2008, 11:33
a planned war needs to be vague. you cannot give the exact day or time to war each other. otherwise there is no chance of anyone making a even slightly successful FS. which everywar needs.