PDA

View Full Version : NS vs VT

FeaRLezZoN3
11-23-2008, 21:47
lol I love the reasons for war.:dblthumbup:

northbabylon
11-23-2008, 22:00
yes, it was the most legit reasons to go to war ever imo.

Crimson Shadow
11-23-2008, 22:02
lol I love the reasons for war.:dblthumbup:

Thats why I let ooga do the declaring :p

ooga booga
11-23-2008, 22:16
For people that aren't in the nations and would like to know how real reasons for declarations are:

Your nation officially declared war on ViTaLiTy[vT] at the 23rd of November 2008 - 23:29:35.
Reason for the war: 1.) You disrespected my Bills. 2.) You didn’t take a shower this morning and you smell bad. 3.) We can smell you all the way from over here. 4.) You fight like a whimp.

WLF and other nations are welcome to hire me to come up with war declarations. 5M credits for each declaration. :P

-Z-
11-24-2008, 00:27
For people that aren't in the nations and would like to know how real reasons for declarations are:

Your nation officially declared war on ViTaLiTy[vT] at the 23rd of November 2008 - 23:29:35.
Reason for the war: 1.) You disrespected my Bills. 2.) You didn’t take a shower this morning and you smell bad. 3.) We can smell you all the way from over here. 4.) You fight like a whimp.

WLF and other nations are welcome to hire me to come up with war declarations. 5M credits for each declaration. :P

darn thoese are some good reasons... WLF might need to make use of your services next set!

I will start saving,

Z

ooga booga
11-24-2008, 00:56
darn thoese are some good reasons... WLF might need to make use of your services next set!

I will start saving,

Z

lol, I wanted to add more but I was afraid there would be a word limit and it would cut me off. I had a few friendly things to say to my former President. :P

northbabylon
11-24-2008, 04:17
well we can solve that! declare peace and then redeclare so you can say pt 2

ooga booga
11-24-2008, 04:51
well we can solve that! declare peace and then redeclare so you can say pt 2

Brilliant! :thumbup:

Missionary
11-24-2008, 11:23

2-3-4 are all good reasons :P

how was Mr.P not the 1st one to die? lmao

northbabylon
11-24-2008, 12:32
we felt bad, so we left him with some hope

Divine Intervention
11-24-2008, 12:55
because he stone walled their attacks.

Fangz
11-24-2008, 12:58
because i am slow

Bram Gotink
11-24-2008, 13:01
because i am slow

because he stone walled their attacks.

I'm guessing both are right :D

Nice reasons, Ooga ...
2-3-4 make a nice combo lol

Keep up the good work !

ooga booga
11-24-2008, 14:12
2-3-4 are all good reasons :P

how was Mr.P not the 1st one to die? lmao

Look at the GE. While he was being AA'd and land raped he came online (visiable by the SA he did on my state and the forums). What else do you think? We sent him a few friendly AA's just to say hi and then work on the other states? :P We only had 4-5 members striking anyway, short notice and we weren't really prepared... you can sort of say we went in half arsed. ;)

At least we matched WLF and vT's kills combined for their FS. lol

Divine Intervention
11-24-2008, 20:08
so is Mr P now without tech or NA :D?

Mr President
11-24-2008, 20:24
no actually, tech is maxed, bank is full and NA isn't that bad off.. And it looks like i'm the only one leading a nation i didn't create..

* runs to library to buy leading nations for dummies *

guess i could just borrow Mr Obama's... lol

Divine Intervention
11-24-2008, 20:30
no actually, tech is maxed, bank is full and NA isn't that bad off.. And it looks like i'm the only one leading a nation i didn't create..

* runs to library to buy leading nations for dummies *

guess i could just borrow Mr Obama's... lol

i thought tech + NA only works with 4 live states? or do dead ones count too?

Mr President
11-24-2008, 20:32
lmao.. yea kinda forgot about that.. :-)

anyway, i was abandoned.. no message from the leader. No instructions.. NOTHING! So i left the nation and now i'm on the streets!

Divine Intervention
11-24-2008, 20:34
lmao.. yea kinda forgot about that.. :-)

anyway, i was abandoned.. no message from the leader. No instructions.. NOTHING! So i left the nation and now i'm on the streets!

Smile :wub:

Crimson Shadow
11-24-2008, 21:05
Waste of 100 turns :(

northbabylon
11-24-2008, 21:14
now hes in slob >=o

MAGGIO
11-24-2008, 21:18
i was about to land rape him again and noticed he was in my nation...dammit

Crimson Shadow
11-24-2008, 21:43
He wont be a problem anymore :)

northbabylon
11-24-2008, 21:50
http://i36.tinypic.com/2q1b77a.jpg

YESSSSSSSSS!!!
i am officially retiring from NW. I have waited 5+ years for this to happen. :dblthumbup:

ooga booga
11-24-2008, 21:51
All of those playful jabs he made at us...

tisk tisk tisk. It's ok, I don't really like the President in the White House now anyway. :P Or the next one. Maybe I should keep killing the President till I get one that I like. :D (aka the next 48 sets lol)

Fangz
11-24-2008, 21:58
i don't think any of my suggestions will be implemented any time soon

MAGGIO
11-24-2008, 21:59
wtf, im so confused....did SLOB kick him?

ooga booga
11-24-2008, 22:04
wtf, im so confused....did SLOB kick him?

lol, no you can't boot him when you're at war. He was in vT, then he left and was nationless, then while we're killing him he joined SLOB, then he left SLOB because he wanted us to kill him (and we wanted to kill him after he AA'd us) and then he was nationless again and we killed him. :blink:

Weird huh? lol

Mr President
11-24-2008, 22:16
I toyed with them for some time.. And then i joined SLOB where dogma said i was not to be touched.. Which really bugged them lol (whole point in joining SLOB)

And then after a little more fun i left SLOB and asked Crimson to finish me off. It wasn't fair that i did all those war attacks on them and then play games to stay alive.. Not seeing many times over the years i forced other nations to give up states from hiding..

Anyway, i'm glad nball got the kill.. Nice job guys lol

Fangz
11-24-2008, 22:20
mr p u have to succeed on destructive spy ops to be a terrorrist right?

::LD::GrimReapr
11-24-2008, 22:22
I think you have to get caught to be a terrorist.

Xavior
11-24-2008, 22:25
It doesn't matter. As long as you try to do an aggressive spy op, you are a terrorist.

ooga booga
11-24-2008, 22:26
I toyed with them for some time.. And then i joined SLOB where dogma said i was not to be touched.. Which really bugged them lol (whole point in joining SLOB)

And then after a little more fun i left SLOB and asked Crimson to finish me off. It wasn't fair that i did all those war attacks on them and then play games to stay alive.. Not seeing many times over the years i forced other nations to give up states from hiding..

Anyway, i'm glad nball got the kill.. Nice job guys lol

You broke my heart P. :( AA'd my poor little state, triple tapped me in a 36 hour period... :(

lol it was all in good fun though. I was ready to leave you in SLOB and end it there. I respected that dogma didn't want us to declare on SLOB to kill you. Most of us were saying our goodbyes and just seconds from leaving the warchat when Crimson comes back with messages saying you want us to kill him and then you even left SLOB. And since you weren't in SLOB we couldn't take the risk that you would hit us so we killed you (sorry dogma) he was unpredictable.

Fangz
11-24-2008, 22:28
even if it's in the middle of trying to kill the state xavior?

::LD::GrimReapr
11-24-2008, 23:07
If your at war I dont think it counts.

MAGGIO
11-24-2008, 23:18
jesus christ!

if you think it was a suicide report it....if not stfu about it already ;)

northbabylon
11-25-2008, 00:04
he was the state that was suiciding xD

ooga booga
11-25-2008, 00:06
he was the state that was suiciding xD

huh? Nobody was suiciding, we're at war for goodness sake. :blink:

Dogma
11-25-2008, 01:37
Mr Pres came to me and asked for asylum. Given my long standing relationship and debt owed to him, I granted it, I spoke to NS leadership, to whom I have nothing but utmost respect for and explained my point of view. They agreed not to mess with him as long as he stayed in SLOB because I have built a certain affinity for the leadership of NS.

He left the nation to allow himself to be at the mercy of NS, they dealt with their situation. Situation over. I hope that the slob ns friendship continues and I thank them for following my decision where Mr P was concerned.

Now, to Mr President, since you put me in such a spot, you will be a SLOB next set, won't you? Otherwise things could get a little disconcerting.

northbabylon
11-25-2008, 01:41
i thought he said he would be a stalker of the night 0_o

ooga booga
11-25-2008, 13:55
Mr Pres came to me and asked for asylum. Given my long standing relationship and debt owed to him, I granted it, I spoke to NS leadership, to whom I have nothing but utmost respect for and explained my point of view. They agreed not to mess with him as long as he stayed in SLOB because I have built a certain affinity for the leadership of NS.

He left the nation to allow himself to be at the mercy of NS, they dealt with their situation. Situation over. I hope that the slob ns friendship continues and I thank them for following my decision where Mr P was concerned.

Now, to Mr President, since you put me in such a spot, you will be a SLOB next set, won't you? Otherwise things could get a little disconcerting.

Indeed. We wanted to kill him badly at the time he was in SLOB, but we have respect for Dogma and SLOB leadership and were willing to let Mr P walk away quietly. When we realized even if we did declare on SLOB it would hurt their NA significantly (and SLOB can't boot any members because they're at war) it was no question we were just going to let him go. Our goal was to get vT out of the war and let SLOB concentrate on WLF. (Obviously Mr. P left SLOB and you know the rest)

I also must add that I was very disappointed to realize I declared on vT as P was simultaneously leaving the nation. Since he didn't get to read my declaration to him, I will post it here, so he doesn't feel left out. ;)

Your nation officially declared war on ViTaLiTy[vT] at the 25th of November 2008 - 00:34:30.
Reason for the war: Mr President still smells, he's old, he's a CowGIRLS fan, and he retired USA and left us to be refugees. The End.

:P

FeaRLezZoN3
11-25-2008, 15:20
Prez went down fighting, you made me proud:)