PDA

View Full Version : John Lennon, Forgiven!

-Z-
11-24-2008, 18:11
VATICAN CITY (Reuters) - The Vatican's newspaper has finally forgiven John Lennon for declaring that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ, calling the remark a "boast" by a young man grappling with sudden fame.

hurray!

beatles CD sales down 30% ...

:-(

lol

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/reuters/centertainment_us_vatican_beatles

Z

northbabylon
11-24-2008, 23:12
they should have forgiven him a long time ago. I honestly didn't find it that big of a deal, although i wasn't alive then. When he said that people were burning and throwing away their records. and beatles CD's would go down after being around 40+ years. =P Everyone who matters owns all the cds anyway. =D

-Z-
11-24-2008, 23:49
indeed, I thought it was funny and meaningless, much like the rest of Christianity.

Z

northbabylon
11-25-2008, 00:11
i have nothing against people who are religious...i just find the whole thing a joke.

-Z-
11-25-2008, 00:27
i have nothing against people who are religious...i just find the whole thing a joke.

agreed.

my entire family is religious.

Z

Mahdi
12-04-2008, 17:26
im a cast away on one side of my family because i dont attend church regularly among many other reason... I dont ever hear from them which is nice but every now and then it would be nice to be like hey how are things going and not be shunned and ignored....

so yes i am not fond of religion!

Go Beatles!!!

northbabylon
12-05-2008, 01:52
beatles4lyfe!