PDA

View Full Version : BIlls vs Cowboys

Hoebawt
10-09-2007, 01:06
BILLS SUCK They should have won that game..... i was hopign they would win but no they suck to much

Satan666
10-09-2007, 03:11
Now i didn't watch this game but it truly was a game down to the last seconds. The bills did have it all done for but gave the game up in the end. It's just a matter of good luck by the Cowboys.

Crimson Shadow
10-09-2007, 07:26
I only saw 1 play from that game. It was the Bills 3rd interseption where the bills blocked the pass and caught it for a TD.

After that I turned it back to the Indians vs Yankees.

ooga booga
10-09-2007, 12:10
As a season ticket holder, and one of the 75,000 crazy drunk *** fans that was at that game last night... I am speechless. It's disgusting really. Good luck by the cowboys, maybe... bad luck by the Bills, most likely. I mean... in 3 home games this year (and obviously, with season tickets I've gone to all 3) us fans have had to watch 2 heartbreaking losses as the time expires where a Field Goal beats us by 1 Fing point. I mean that was the upset of the year so far if we were able to pull that off, and our offense just sucks so much they blow the game, once again, along with our coaches. We could have brought in a monkey and it would have coached better in the 4th Quarter then our staff. :angry: :mad: :cursing:

BB
10-09-2007, 13:11
Well being a cowboys fan all I can say is way to go boys...

I really felt the bills had that game wrapped up with allt he mistakes the boys made but they managed to pull it off int he last seconds of the game. And even with the bills calling that time out right at the snap they still managed to make the kick the second time.

The cowboys are pulling there way back after years of yuck they have played.

Mr President
10-09-2007, 13:54
Well Well Well... too bad for the Bills.. lol

I had plenty of time to watch the game. I was stuck in Detroit cause
my airline (northwest) messed up my flights so bad that i had a 6 hr
layover. :mad:

Didn't have anything to do, so i went to a bar in the airport and had a
few drinks and watched the cowboys kill some more buffalo :w00t:

Too bad ooga!

Hoebawt
10-09-2007, 14:00
I cant believe they lost..... i was so pissed at them....

but i must admit that crowd was rowdy last night

ooga booga
10-09-2007, 16:11
We were pretty rowdy... all night long. We barely sat down all game, we were so busy standing for the 3+ hours. 2 guys in the row in front of me were kicked out of the game, and in our section there was 4 different fights alone where security had to come in. I was very displeased with the amount of cowboys fans that showed up, as was the rest of us Bills fans, and we let them have it for the game. I'm sure there were a ton of post-game fan fights as well since I saw 3 security guards run past me talking on their walkie talkies while I was walking out of the stadium, lol. Anyway, our 2nd string defense (that's what we refer to it as 7 out of 11 starters have been injured) showed the Tony Romo is a joke, is not an "Elite" QB like every stupid moron thinks he is, with 6 turnovers to our BACKUPS. Seriously, we just signed some guy off the street last week and he got one of the INT for a TD, haha. Our offense and our luck is a joke, and the curse of the city kept us from upsetting the cowboys. Dallas didn't deserve to win, nor should have.