PDA

View Full Version : mumbai, India

Shabaz K
11-27-2008, 19:17
http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2008/11/27/mumbai-attack.html#socialcomments
seeing as no one has picked this up i will :P

Shabaz K
11-27-2008, 19:20
It is sad to see poeple get cought in this kind of crap, but this one will hurt India.

what i think its Pakistan's retailiation of what happened in Islamabad.

they hit us we hit them.

L P
11-27-2008, 23:01
Well, I'm sure that some will criticize the Indian Special Forces for interfering with the peace-loving extremist that were only trying to express themselves by killing westerners and Jews. Perhaps India should pull out of.... India?:glare:

-Z-
11-27-2008, 23:14
Its unfortunate that this did not happen in Amerika :-(

As far as I can tell India has not committed the crimes against humanity that Amerika has...

That being said, It is sad that the people that committed these crimes felt such a distaste for humanity, and India, and their Neo-Capitalist politics and economics of recent decades that this had to happen.

It is sad that the people of India have to suffer for Amerikan sins, I feel for them and for the attackers, that they felt this was the only way.

Z

-Z-
11-27-2008, 23:16
Well, I'm sure that some will criticize the Indian Special Forces for interfering with the peace-loving extremist that were only trying to express themselves by killing westerners and Jews. Perhaps India should pull out of.... India?:glare:

Indeed the Indian Government should probably pull out, or stopping sucking amerikan ****.

I have an idea...

Lets all ignore the reason this happened!

Z

Xavior
11-27-2008, 23:56
Its unfortunate that this did not happen in Amerika :-(

As far as I can tell India has not committed the crimes against humanity that Amerika has...

That being said, It is sad that the people that committed these crimes felt such a distaste for humanity, and India, and their Neo-Capitalist politics and economics of recent decades that this had to happen.

It is sad that the people of India have to suffer for Amerikan sins, I feel for them and for the attackers, that they felt this was the only way.

Z

What the hell?

-Z-
11-28-2008, 00:04
What the hell?

That was the best anti american rehtoric I could come up with tonight...

give me a break, im tired.

Z

L P
11-28-2008, 00:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Z-

This message is hidden because -Z- is on your ignore list.

Xavior, It's better this way.:P

Shabaz K
11-28-2008, 20:01
lets not get USA in this as of right now the motives are not known.

But the blames are going out. What my fear is we might see a war.
they hit Indai where it will hurt them adn will take long time to heal.

ooga booga
11-29-2008, 02:19
Now I don't agree with what Z said but "Do something about it?" what can he, or any normal person do? if 1 million marching against the Iraq war in London didn't stop the British Government following the US, then what can one man do? would you be happier if he decided to convert to Islam and become a terrorist?

He might as well, as far as I'm concerned he's just like 1 of them. It's America's fault that Pakistan and India have hated each other for decades. It's America's fault that Islamic extremists commit terrorist attacks on innocent civilians around the entire world year after year. Give me a break. Somebody go call Bin Laden he practically has a new recruit. Z is still on my ignore list but unfortunately 2 people quoted him and I was stupid enough to read the quote. But man, what a joke.

-Z-
11-29-2008, 02:47
It's America's fault that Islamic extremists commit terrorist attacks on innocent civilians around the entire world year after year.

No, its because of... Jesus...??? or .... um... the Americans they attacked... not america itself!

LOL

Lets continue our denial,

Z

-Z-
11-29-2008, 03:13
He might as well, as far as I'm concerned he's just like 1 of them. It's America's fault that Pakistan and India have hated each other for decades. It's America's fault that Islamic extremists commit terrorist attacks on innocent civilians around the entire world year after year. Give me a break. Somebody go call Bin Laden he practically has a new recruit. Z is still on my ignore list but unfortunately 2 people quoted him and I was stupid enough to read the quote. But man, what a joke.

Ooga, if you live in the US you have contributed to far more death than I.

Your tax dollars trained and funded Osama.

Your tax dollars made war.

Your ignorance is the reason for all this.

Z

Will
11-29-2008, 13:39
Z saying that "I wished that this had happened in america instead of india" is wishing death on people no matter how you want to spin it.

ranger2112
11-29-2008, 13:42
z is a tool, i think everyone should put him on ignore, since he is the only one who agrees with himself.

-Z-
11-29-2008, 13:46
Z saying that "I wished that this had happened in america instead of india" is wishing death on people no matter how you want to spin it.

Well what better place to attack ameriKans than In America?

An Amerikan soldier deserves as much respect as a suicide bomber.

*joins the Al-Qaeda*

Ooga creates another terrorist,

Z

Will
11-29-2008, 14:01
Well what better place to attack ameriKans than In America?

An Amerikan soldier deserves as much respect as a suicide bomber.

*joins the Al-Qaeda*

Ooga creates another terrorist,

Z

What about a British Soldier, Z?

-Z-
11-29-2008, 14:04
What about a British Soldier, Z?

for me a Brit is still a soldier... but not as evil as an amerikkkan.

Z

Bram Gotink
11-29-2008, 16:28
-Z-, shut up ...

This attack or any similar attacks show us how far terrorism has advanced, and how much we should fear it...
Or not. If you calculate the odds, I'm pretty sure I will never be a victim of a terrorist attack.
-Z- will probably get killed just for being plain stupid,
Americans will get killed b/c they're from America, and for Iraq, duh...
Brussels will probably get bombed in the future, to eliminate the EU HQ ... which reminds me that the Belgian media have recieved a video of a terrorist threatening them (fake anyways)
But me? I feel pretty safe.

Which is why I don't need a gun, or the Second Amendment ...

An attack like this one, in Mumbay, should never have happened for the following reasons:
- innocent people have died. This includes the targets : Brits and Americans; but it also includes innocent Indians or other foreigners;
- terrorism is horrible and should never -never- have existed;
- India is a poor country, and this will only heat up their arguments with Pakistan ("Pakistan has had a hand in this attacks", yeah right);
- this attack should've been prevented by the Indian (is that the right word? sounds wrong) Secret Service ...;
- almost forgot the most important : innocent people died

Will
11-29-2008, 16:35
Terrorism has existed for centuries and will exist for centuries to come.