PDA

View Full Version : Howdy!!

pointssouth
12-02-2008, 17:55
I'm just a noob from Central Va. Anyone got any tips on taking over the world?:laugh:

MAGGIO
12-02-2008, 17:56
pointsdown to what?

Mr President
12-02-2008, 18:07
I'm just a noob from Central Va. Anyone got any tips on taking over the world?:laugh:

simple.. Build a large state, then form a large nation with other large states and then either war or use diplomacy to make the others beg for mercy :p

lol seriously.. welcome to the game. If you need any help just ask!

Minimus
12-02-2008, 18:27
Anyone got any tips on taking over the world?:laugh:

Move somewhere else besides Central Va?

MAGGIO
12-02-2008, 19:32
it may take a bit of reading but its worth it.

there is an initial PM sent to you with a basic understanding...then there is a wiki and a manual and all. that should get you started. there is also quite a few people willing to help you out.

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS

post your msn or yahoo chat up here and they will jump on you like flies on well you know.

mine is johnmaggio@msn.com

::LD::GrimReapr
12-02-2008, 20:26
Welcome aboard and if you need help taking over the world do not ask Pinky or the Brain they havent done it yet and have been trying for years.:P

ooga booga
12-02-2008, 21:24
Welcome to the game! If you need help feel free to ask. :)

DBozMen
12-04-2008, 04:03
simple.. Build a large state, then form a large nation with other large states and then either war or use diplomacy to make the others beg for mercy :p

lol seriously.. welcome to the game. If you need any help just ask!

You can also blackmail Mr P to let him change your state to the #1.... allthough it will be hard to find anything to blackmail him with :P

and welcome!

Mahdi
12-04-2008, 04:13
nah shouldn't be hard to blackmail Mr. P just get your hands on a copy of the presidential "movies" he stars in and go about it that route they are all hosted and burried deep within this site. Its like an Indiana Jones movie with a happy ending...

-Z-
12-04-2008, 04:44
nah shouldn't be hard to blackmail Mr. P just get your hands on a copy of the presidential "movies" he stars in and go about it that route they are all hosted and burried deep within this site. Its like an Indiana Jones movie with a happy ending...

Is Mrs. Prez involved in these movies?

Z

Mahdi
12-04-2008, 04:47
Z he stars in them... i heard there was 43! he stars as each Pres including himself in a few from what i have heard

-Z-
12-04-2008, 04:49
Z he stars in them... i heard there was 43! he stars as each Pres including himself in a few from what i have heard

no no, I asked about the 1st Lady, I hear she is a fox,

Z

Mahdi
12-04-2008, 04:51
oh sorry... wont confirm nor deny those allegations... bound by the secret service.... and by gentlemen standards