PDA

View Full Version : Grim has lost all right to complain

Calvin74
12-02-2008, 20:50
at any cheap action or shady dealings from any nation again

SA nickOH(#100)[GRIM] The Flying Circus(#136)[NoFear] 1.068 Land, 2 Science, $4.725.803, 1.573 Food 22:25:04-2008/12/02
SA nickOH(#100) Blitzkreg(#167)[GRIM] 529 Land, 795 Food 13:29:10-2008/12/02
SA nickOH(#100) Land of the Sodomite ****ed(#103)[GRIM] 250 Land, 306 Food 13:28:23-2008/12/02
SA nickOH(#100) River Styx(#101)[GRIM] 309 Land, $279.619, 145 Food 13:27:41-2008/12/02
SA nickOH(#100)[GRIM] Prussia(#191)[NS] 307 Land, $86.390, 205 Food 10:27:46-2008/12/02

This is perfectly legit but cheap as hell. I gotta say I disagree with the tactics as it does give them such an advantage. I don't wanna hear anyone from grim complain about past tactics of other nations that might have been considered dirty or complain if people talk bad about them for what they have done.

::LD::GrimReapr
12-02-2008, 20:56
First off let me respond by saying it wasnt planned and I talked to Nicko about it.We here at GRIM dont do things that way. I told him we like to do things the hard way.I agree it is cheap hence why I am not a fan of it and had I known he was gonna do it i would have talked him out of it sure it helped him and those of us he hit but that still dont mean I like it or any of the others hit like it. As far as the right to complain how can you group the whole nation into that category over 1 mans actions that nobody knew about till it was to late. I fail to see where all of GRIM loses its right to complain about something most of us dont agree with.

MAGGIO
12-02-2008, 20:57
that is messed up...lol

Hoebawt
12-02-2008, 21:06
To late u lost the right

Fangz
12-02-2008, 21:06
*complains*

Calvin74
12-02-2008, 21:11
*complains*

bad fangz
now you go to time out

on another note it is good to hear that this wasn't condoned by leadership of Grim since yall seem to be some of the more honorable people in this game

i was always not meaning you can't complain if people war you for no reason or suicide more of something if your top guy gets passed up due to market feeding or something like that

but once again I am glad you talked to your member

12-02-2008, 21:11
I could see your point if it was a few people in the nation dropping tag and hitting each other it was 1 person and someone not normally in GRIM.
I fail to see where GRIM as a nation loses its right to complain about things other nations have done or other people have done over and over and over and over again and again.

Calvin74
12-02-2008, 21:13
i would say that since it affects the top 4 states in the game and is the same as giving your top 4 an extra 36 hours to not worry about GB that is a huge bonus whether or not you intended for it to happen

like i said i am glad you are against it and glad you talked to your guy but the damage is already done and can't be taken back (not that it should since it isn't against the rules) but it is still a finished event

12-02-2008, 21:14
Btw we do have a complaint Dept this set along with just about everyother Dept you can think of so please see Muthkilla on any and all complaints so he can file them in the proper file.

Fangz
12-02-2008, 21:14
i want to complain that he didn't hit me and give me some gb. is that ok?

12-02-2008, 21:15
Understandable I dont and I know Rass and evan dont condone it either I was at work at the time when it happened and dont have msn there so i couldnt do anything or say anything about it till i got home a few hours later.

Dogma
12-02-2008, 21:16
I'll hit ya Fangz, AA's incoming. pshhhhhhh......... BOOM

diablonate18
12-02-2008, 21:17
Wow! You guys really think your the frickin united nations or something! Whatever nickOH did is done and the rest of you guys are just gonna have to deal with it. If you don't like it... well... I think the rest of you can figure out where I think you can go:P and oh ya complain:hammer2: complain:hammer2: complain:hammer2: complain:hammer2: complain:hammer2: complain:hammer2: complain:hammer2: complain:hammer2: complain:hammer2: complain:hammer2: complain:hammer2: complain:hammer2: Oh wow, it looks like I didn't lose my right???

12-02-2008, 21:18
I know for a fact Blitzkreg wasnt at all happy about it he didnt grab anyone he built expanded that land and lost 500 of it to a nation mate he was about as fired up as 1 can be.

Mrmcjoey15
12-02-2008, 21:19
this is low just cause ur top states are finding it hard to get grabs cause most of the top members are in grim atm dosnt give them the right to tag drop and get land from their states if it was some lower state id be like w/e but cause its the top state atm im pissed :angry:

Disorder
12-02-2008, 21:22
My complaint department consist of a few well trained jets and some turns..

:sneaky:

:hammer2:

12-02-2008, 21:22
Again it wasnt condoned and we the core members of GRIM werent and arent happy about it as I said I talked to nicko about it so be pissed all you want.
I dont want a nation mate of mine grabbing me for land I want top spot just as much as the next guy does Im not feeding someone else for a spot that i want myself.

Calvin74
12-02-2008, 21:23
Wow! You guys really think your the frickin united nations or something! Whatever nickOH did is done and the rest of you guys are just gonna have to deal with it. If you don't like it... well... I think the rest of you can figure out where I think you can go:P and oh ya complain:hammer2: complain:hammer2: complain:hammer2: complain:hammer2: complain:hammer2: complain:hammer2: complain:hammer2: complain:hammer2: complain:hammer2: complain:hammer2: complain:hammer2: complain:hammer2: Oh wow, it looks like I didn't lose my right???

you apparently didn't lose your right to act like a 5 year old when someone calls out your nation either
if you can't talk like a normal person then please refrain from my threads - see grimreaper for someone that knows how to disagree like a man
thank you

Calvin74
12-02-2008, 21:24
Again it wasnt condoned and we the core members of GRIM werent and arent happy about it as I said I talked to nicko about it so be pissed all you want.
I dont want a nation mate of mine grabbing me for land I want top spot just as much as the next guy does Im not feeding someone else for a spot that i want myself.

if he didn't talk to the others in your nation than it is up to you to punish as you see appropriate and far be it for me to tell you how to run your nation

diablonate18
12-02-2008, 21:30
you apparently didn't lose your right to act like a 5 year old when someone calls out your nation either
if you can't talk like a normal person then please refrain from my threads - see grimreaper for someone that knows how to disagree like a man
thank you
O wait, you own this thread??? Stick it you know where or better yet, come get some.:P

and to Mrmcjoey15, i wasn't plannin on grabbing anybody at all and haven't yet. Screw wanted to be top netter. I build Military, I prepair for war.

Will
12-02-2008, 21:31
O wait, you own this thread??? Stick it you know where or better yet, come get some.:P

and to Mrmcjoey15, i wasn't plannin on grabbing anybody at all and haven't yet. Screw wanted to be top netter. I build Military, I prepair for war.

If you were smart you wouldn't provoke it either, especially with someone like Calvin.

Xavior
12-02-2008, 21:31
I am complaining that Calvin complained.

:hammer:

diablonate18
12-02-2008, 21:32
Oh yes Calvin74 please punish us!!! I love internet bloodshed!:P:P:P:P:P:P
Just like TO said get your popcorn ready:popcorns:

diablonate18
12-02-2008, 21:33
If you were smart you wouldn't provoke it either, especially with someone like Calvin.

never said I was smart:poke:

Mahdi
Is this kid being real right now? btw who is he anyways

Fangz

provoking calvin is one of my favorite parts of this game.:P

Calvin74
12-02-2008, 21:34

I would say I own this thread by virtue that I started it and have been controlling the discussion. If you want to get into a pissing contest then go start your own thread.

Also I doubt you know me from anyone but you could at least respect your nation mates enough not to make your whole nation look bad when you make your posts

Calvin74
12-02-2008, 21:34
provoking calvin is one of my favorite parts of this game.:P

but thats b/c you put out for me so I allow it:P

Mahdi
12-02-2008, 21:35
I dunno as if i would consider him a member of [Grim] more as an independent right now

diablonate18
12-02-2008, 21:35
edited by Lord Grim himself. censor censor censor

Fangz
12-02-2008, 21:36
it's funny that calvin and diablo (blitzkrieg) are both pissed at nickoh but somehow end up arguing with each other. i love the WoW (i mean NW) forums.

nNiIcCkKoO
12-02-2008, 21:36
Hilarious,

Why are you having a huge cry over me dropping tag and attacking the states.

Fangz
12-02-2008, 21:37
but thats b/c you put out for me so I allow it:P

only cuz i heard stoness wouldn't and i felt bad for u:P

Mahdi
12-02-2008, 21:37
Nicko its common courtesy that once you join a nation you dont drop tag especially to hit fellow nation states

Fangz
12-02-2008, 21:38
]

i'd rather u drop tag again if they're gonna AA u. i kinda like the NA we got going so far.

nNiIcCkKoO
12-02-2008, 21:39
Nicko its common courtesy that once you join a nation you dont drop tag especially to hit fellow nation states

I commonly don't care. It's also common courtesy not to feed, and set up agreements to sell things and certain times at certain prices. But it still happens! And I don't complain about it.

Calvin74
wtf?
I never said anyone should hit you or anything just said you played cheap and you can't handle that? If you are going to do it ingame at least have the balls to take the heat on the forums.
You are correct that if they weren't in GRIM then no one would say anything b/c it wouldn't be you giving your nation mates GB. Or from the looks of it you being a crappy nation mate and screwing your own guys over for your gain.

Also please see my post to the other guy. If you can't talk and have a logical discussion then go make your own thread.

Mahdi
Not trying to influence anything but if i was leader and he did that then came on here cocky like he is... he would be kicked and killed

Xavior
Why is there a huge thread on GRIM every single set?

Rass has enough attention as it is, you're just boosting his ego!

Calvin74
12-02-2008, 21:40
I commonly don't care. It's also common courtesy not to feed, and set up agreements to sell things and certain times at certain prices. But it still happens! And I don't complain about it.

Yes but those things usually don't HURT your own nation or the people you are supposed to work with for the next month.....

nNiIcCkKoO
12-02-2008, 21:40
i'd rather u drop tag again if they're gonna AA u. i kinda like the NA we got going so far.

Trust me, they won't do it. Their state would be a lovely target for sets to come.

diablonate18
12-02-2008, 21:41
I would say I own this thread by virtue that I started it and have been controlling the discussion. If you want to get into a pissing contest then go start your own thread.

Also I doubt you know me from anyone but you could at least respect your nation mates enough not to make your whole nation look bad when you make your posts

Its a game, just like this is a forum. If anybody feels bad or takes personal because of anything typed in a forum needs to get a life. Its a game that resets every 20 some odd days. My world doesn't end just because some people I'll never meet (or would ever wanna meet) have a bad opinion of me. You know I like this game alot, but the crying in the forums is the worst part about this game. It gives peons a voice and a false sense of power.

nNiIcCkKoO
12-02-2008, 21:42
Yes but those things usually don't HURT your own nation or the people you are supposed to work with for the next month.....

Let me tell you this.

All of the states I hit had a lot LESS land than me. Now following the common rule of landgrabbing, if I have more land than them, I take less than somebody who had less land would of taken from them. So if a state with less land had of jumped them and taken their land, they would of been in a worse position. Plus I gave them GB. I fail to see the negative in this situation?

Enlighten me.

Mr President
12-02-2008, 21:42
cough sanctions cough cough

Fangz
12-02-2008, 21:43
i don't think calvin is a peon. he is a lot of things but not a peon. lol

Mahdi
you dropped tag to hit nationmates then joined back up

Will
Its a game, just like this is a forum. If anybody feels bad or takes personal because of anything typed in a forum needs to get a life. Its a game that resets every 20 some odd days. My world doesn't end just because some people I'll never meet (or would ever wanna meet) have a bad opinion of me. You know I like this game alot, but the crying in the forums is the worst part about this game. It gives peons a voice and a false sense of power.

It also acts as a balance to the crap that happens ingame. This community would be dead without the boards.

Mr President

Yes it is just a game.. And things do get carried away on the forums. Don't let it discourage you.. it's all in good fun!

Calvin74
Let me tell you this.

All of the states I hit had a lot LESS land than me. Now following the common rule of landgrabbing, if I have more land than them, I take less than somebody who had less land would of taken from them. So if a state with less land had of jumped them and taken their land, they would of been in a worse position. Plus I gave them GB. I fail to see the negative in this situation?

Enlighten me.

how do you know that someone would jump up and grab them?
you took land from them to give it to you so you could get higher
where is the positive for them?

Fangz
cough sanctions cough cough

can u sanction a state in your own nation??? lol

Mahdi
12-02-2008, 21:44
from what i understand Calvin has been a contributing member of this community since sometime near the beginning and in my book that puts him far from a peon

Calvin74
12-02-2008, 21:46
from what i understand Calvin has been a contributing member of this community since sometime near the beginning and in my book that puts him far from a peon

i appreciate what you and fangz said:P I don't consider myself a peon but I no longer run nations or play for #1 states so most people here don't know me if they are newer. I learned a while back it is better to be humble than to act high and mighty:P

diablonate18
12-02-2008, 21:46
So we have different opinions, maybe you can talk to the higher officals and have me tossed from the nation. Please, by all means.

nNiIcCkKoO
12-02-2008, 21:47
how do you know that someone would jump up and grab them?
you took land from them to give it to you so you could get higher
where is the positive for them?

Because it happens every set, how interesting. Plus the states I took land from have the ability to jump me, so they can have their land back, plus more, if they choose to do so.

Funny that?

Mr President
yes calvin is far from a peon.. ok that point has been made.. let's move on..
I think i read where someone mentioned that GRIM should have sanctions placed against them :P

diablonate18

ya well I don't like your book, there is not enough pictures.

Xavior
12-02-2008, 21:48
I think i read where someone mentioned that GRIM should have sanctions placed against them :P

Stop trying to stir things up :p

Fangz
i appreciate what you and fangz said:P I don't consider myself a peon but I no longer run nations or play for #1 states so most people here don't know me if they are newer. I learned a while back it is better to be humble than to act high and mighty:P

i bring up stoness on the forums after how many years and u say u appreciate what i said...hmm:confused:. u are really a class act calvin.

Calvin74
Yes it is just a game.. And things do get carried away on the forums. Don't let it discourage you.. it's all in good fun!

no offense to you pres but the forums are more important than the game:P
the game is nothing special (none of these online games are and this one is easier than most) the forums and the community are why people stay around. That is why there is a direct correlation between when the forums started going downhill and memebership of wow dropped

nNiIcCkKoO
12-02-2008, 21:49

I think I mentioned in a previous topic how interesting it would be to kill your state, I'll have to think about that hey.

Calvin74
i bring up stoness on the forums after how many years and u say u appreciate what i said...hmm:confused:. u are really a class act calvin.

what am i supposed to say? stoness situation never happened:P it has become a funny story and hopefully a nice life lesson that i can tell others to convince them to not be naive:P

Mr President
no offense to you pres but the forums are more important than the game:P
the game is nothing special (none of these online games are and this one is easier than most) the forums and the community are why people stay around. That is why there is a direct correlation between when the forums started going downhill and memebership of wow dropped

I don't think the forums are more important.. They compliment each other.. Cause without the other, the other would be lame..

Mr President
12-02-2008, 21:51
Stop trying to stir things up :p

what are you talking about... :smoke:

Will
Because it happens every set, how interesting. Plus the states I took land from have the ability to jump me, so they can have their land back, plus more, if they choose to do so.

Funny that?

Except that 4 states hitting one won't get anywhere near the same total land as one hitting 4.

Fangz
ya well I don't like your book, there is not enough pictures.
here, this might help

http://http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:mAFRX3cQWavm5M:http://www.tsl.state.tx.us/ld/projects/trc/2006/manual/illos/sheep.jpg
not a peon

Calvin74
12-02-2008, 21:53
I don't think the forums are more important.. They compliment each other.. Cause without the other, the other would be lame..

you would think so BUT more people hang around the forums after they quit than you think. Community controls where the game goes as well.

Calvin74
12-02-2008, 21:54
I think I mentioned in a previous topic how interesting it would be to kill your state, I'll have to think about that hey.

I know mr pres over looks it but I and several others in this game take a personal affront to people killing mods and admins ingame b/c of who they are on the forums....

Xavior
12-02-2008, 21:55
I know mr pres over looks it but I and several others in this game take a personal affront to people killing mods and admins ingame b/c of who they are on the forums....

If Mods and Admin have states in the game, they should be killable.

Fangz
12-02-2008, 21:56

that's a terrible thing to do. i would only ever kill hoebawt ingame for who he is in the forums.

Calvin74
12-02-2008, 21:57

they should be killable for their actions ingame
if someone gets their post deleted or gets a deserved ban by an admin then they should not kill the admin ingame

these are people that work hard and sacrifice a lot of time for the good of wow. they should not be punished for doing their job by spoiled brats ingame....

at least that is how I have always thought of it

Xavior
12-02-2008, 21:58
if someone gets their post deleted or gets a deserved ban by an admin then they should not kill the admin ingame

these are people that work hard and sacrifice a lot of time for the good of wow. they should not be punished for doing their job by spoiled brats ingame....

Well what are you going to do about it? Make it a bannable offense for killing a mod for their actions on the forums?

Calvin74
12-02-2008, 21:59
Well what are you going to do about it? Make it a bannable offense for killing a mod for their actions on the forums?

well now that we have the patriot act i think it should fall under a suicide. but i don't know how many other people feel that way.

12-02-2008, 22:01
I think its more of a prestige thing some people just want to kill Mr.P me personally I dont want to.:sneaky: I just want his beer and I stole it with my spies whether he thinks it was his bed pan or not he will find out when he goes to drink what he thinks is his beer and finds out my spies changes it.

Calvin74
12-02-2008, 22:02
I think its more of a prestige thing some people just want to kill Mr.P me personally I dont want to.:sneaky: I just want his beer and I stole it with my spies whether he thinks it was his bed pan or not he will find out when he goes to drink what he thinks is his beer and finds out my spies changes it.

what happens if you have incompetent spies?

Mr President
12-02-2008, 22:05

whoa... Who said i over look this? Last set was the only time something like this was ever brought to my attention and there was not solid proof of it.

If actions are taken against a mod or Admin due to things that happen in the forums then it would be greatly frowned upon. I need a little thing called proof before i go off and hand out punishments. :sneaky:

12-02-2008, 22:10
I only hire the best my lvl 12s own all.

Calvin74
12-02-2008, 22:10
pres i was saying this more in response to the fact that i don't think you would comment on people threatening to kill you ingame simply b/c you are mr pres
not that you wouldn't do anything if someone killed say BB (who we all love and would never hurt:P)

Calvin74
12-02-2008, 22:11
I only hire the best my lvl 12s own all.

you have lvl12 spies?
what are you humping the president?

Mr President
12-02-2008, 22:16
pres i was saying this more in response to the fact that i don't think you would comment on people threatening to kill you ingame simply b/c you are mr pres
not that you wouldn't do anything if someone killed say BB (who we all love and would never hurt:P)

oh oh oh.. ok.. my bad.. i read it wrong :hammer: :injured: :nurse:

12-02-2008, 22:17
you have lvl12 spies?

Nope just gave him his beer back the first time then used the lvl 12s to steal it again:sneaky:

Mr President
12-02-2008, 22:17
you have lvl12 spies?

shhhhhh!

Hoebawt
12-02-2008, 22:38

If ur referring to the war on SLOB from WLF... coz of Z getting banned... Well your wrong... I just want to clear this up publicly before any more false statements are made..... Last set I... Hoebawt... Hoebious...w/e u wanna call me... made all the decisions.... i didnt war Slob coz of Z..... Personally i think Z sometimes takes **** to a personal level which is his bad.... So i would like to state that Z had no influence on wars concerning last set... it was all me... So i would appreciate any further *****ing of wars that involve WLF be directed to me... If you guys have any questions please feel free to ask me

Divine Intervention
12-02-2008, 22:44
can i do naughty things to your gf?

Hoebawt
12-02-2008, 22:48
ask her... and where the hell did that come from

Divine Intervention
12-02-2008, 22:49
well yesterday when you gave me bad rep and said you were spreading love i made a comment about spreading something and mentioned your gf. Crimson gave me warning :( anyway, who dares insult Calvin:o. hes like Yoda:o always helpful on MSN with his library of advice. deserves respect!!

Xavior
12-02-2008, 22:50
well yesterday when you gave me bad rep and said you were spreading love i made a comment about spreading something and mentioned your gf. Crimson gave me warning :( anyway, who dares insult Calvin:o. hes like Yoda:o always helpful on MSN with his library of advice. deserves respect!!

Was it peanut butter?

Calvin74
12-02-2008, 22:51
If ur referring to the war on SLOB from WLF... coz of Z getting banned... Well your wrong... I just want to clear this up publicly before any more false statements are made..... Last set I... Hoebawt... Hoebious...w/e u wanna call me... made all the decisions.... i didnt war Slob coz of Z..... Personally i think Z sometimes takes **** to a personal level which is his bad.... So i would like to state that Z had no influence on wars concerning last set... it was all me... So i would appreciate any further *****ing of wars that involve WLF be directed to me... If you guys have any questions please feel free to ask me

i wasn't referring to you or anyone that still plays
i don't even know what went down last set. i just try to keep my head down and not makes waves these days while i wait on people to join me in the old man room

Divine Intervention
12-02-2008, 22:54
Was it peanut butter?

no but im sure she would have loved its taste just as much :w00t:

nNiIcCkKoO
12-02-2008, 22:55
I deleted my state, I'm sure that makes you all feel better, considering it was such a bad thing to do?

Have fun, I don't think this game is really for me. It's a pity really I was enjoying it, and thought I was getting half decent when this happens. I am sure somebody else will take #1 quite happily because I clearly don't deserve it.

And no, I won't be giving off my land to players, because that's immoral. I must say sorry to GRIM for all the trouble, it was fun to play for you in these few days, would of been nice to stick around and help GRIM win the set, but hey it wasn't to be.

Goodbye!

MAGGIO
12-02-2008, 23:14
90 posts in like two hours....GJ fellas.

Deleting your state was cool to do for GRIM. it could have gotten ungly, but hey it would have been a decent reason for a war.

There is plenty of time to get a good state going Nick....come on back and play a bit.

Fangz
12-02-2008, 23:16
thing is, he actually had a good start without grabbing the GRIM guys. he wasn't familiar with the grabbing etiquette and it got blown up in the forum. no reason to quit tho.

Bright
12-02-2008, 23:46
I would hang around honestly. There's no satisfying everyone on this forum, you're gonna have peeps to support, and a lot of detractors too.

I can't say I'd do those actions you did, but I'll definitely give props for being smart in doing so.

Play under the radar somewhere, or even better, just lurk the forums, no need to post and explain yourself when everyone can just sit around and speculate. :bored:

Raul
12-02-2008, 23:50
will i get my land back?? =D

jameswheel
12-03-2008, 03:16
I deleted my state, I'm sure that makes you all feel better, considering it was such a bad thing to do?

Have fun, I don't think this game is really for me. It's a pity really I was enjoying it, and thought I was getting half decent when this happens. I am sure somebody else will take #1 quite happily because I clearly don't deserve it.

And no, I won't be giving off my land to players, because that's immoral. I must say sorry to GRIM for all the trouble, it was fun to play for you in these few days, would of been nice to stick around and help GRIM win the set, but hey it wasn't to be.

Goodbye!
I love how you talk like you had the set won 3 days in...anyways if you deleted and are not playing anymore then your a quitter and tbh we don't have time for quitters anyways.

nNiIcCkKoO
12-03-2008, 04:02
Well smartass,

It was either me delete, or have some ****head suicide me and GRIM, and call it a war. So you can see which option I chose. And as far as quitting goes, I've had enough of the people on this forum having a cry over every little thing, if you havent played for years, then you get no respect, simple as that. You don't need to have time for me, it's not going to bother me. I now know why nobody wants to play this game, and its blatantly obvious!

As for the set itself, did I mention, at any time, that I had the set won? I was waiting for you to outjump me. But in reality with the start I had and the bank I had waiting for me, I could of given anybody a real run for their money. But as you said, it's only 3 days in, so anything could happen?

jameswheel
12-03-2008, 04:11
Well smartass,

It was either me delete, or have some ****head suicide me and GRIM, and call it a war. So you can see which option I chose. And as far as quitting goes, I've had enough of the people on this forum having a cry over every little thing, if you havent played for years, then you get no respect, simple as that. You don't need to have time for me, it's not going to bother me. I now know why nobody wants to play this game, and its blatantly obvious!

As for the set itself, did I mention, at any time, that I had the set won? I was waiting for you to outjump me. But in reality with the start I had and the bank I had waiting for me, I could of given anybody a real run for their money. But as you said, it's only 3 days in, so anything could happen?
Yea your right anything could have happened but I think your really missing one thing. I have been here for years and I get no respect either, when your first place people scrutinize you because they can see you alot easier. Anyways I was hoping you'd see what I posted was in an effort to make you stay and realize that quitting wasn't a good option. You showed potential this set with your start and I think you'll find its alot of fun trying to keep 1st place. Anyways if you leave thats a shame because we need more competition up top.

nNiIcCkKoO
12-03-2008, 04:22
Yea your right anything could have happened but I think your really missing one thing. I have been here for years and I get no respect either, when your first place people scrutinize you because they can see you alot easier. Anyways I was hoping you'd see what I posted was in an effort to make you stay and realize that quitting wasn't a good option. You showed potential this set with your start and I think you'll find its alot of fun trying to keep 1st place. Anyways if you leave thats a shame because we need more competition up top.

I understand what your saying mate. However I think you have a lot of respect because of your netting skills, I don't think there would be anybody better than you. It was incredibly fun playing up the top this set, even though it was for only 3 days, and I learnt alot from it. I just cant handle having to deal with the crap associated with the game. I don't think anybody in this game should be having a go at each other, its a small community, and people should get along, not fight. That's the biggest problem for me.

At the end of the day, I'm not going to stay and play while having to take crap, such as this topic, from people who are two-faced idiots. Nobody ever picks up others faults, and as you said james, its a lot to do with me being in the public eye for the set. I look at previous sets with a lot of feeding and price fixing present, but it's never a huge issue. Then I go and do my own nation a favour by giving them GB and I get the **** taken out of me. Yes, I did benefit, but they benefitted as well. It's meant to be a team game, and by keeping the land in the nation we all benefitted and what not. It's just ****ing ridiculous.

12-03-2008, 04:26
I wish you would have talked to me before you deleted Nicko I would rather of had you stay and play. Ill talk to you on MSN in the morning when i get home if you got a few minutes and dont mind.

nNiIcCkKoO
12-03-2008, 04:28
I wish you would have talked to me before you deleted Nicko I would rather of had you stay and play. Ill talk to you on MSN in the morning when i get home if you got a few minutes and dont mind.

You may have, but others in your nation didn't feel the same way. I won't bother to mention names, it's not worth the conflict. And besides that mate, I didn't want the nation getting hit because of my actions. But yeah, no worries, I should be online when you get home.

Max Logan
12-03-2008, 04:33

Just relax! ;)

Calvin is fair on this case and in this case, he hold the truth. OK, it`s not be the affair of the whole nation, but it still looks cheap for by standers.

So, don`t mess with Calvin!

Max Logan
12-03-2008, 04:37

You don`t speak. I don`t care you`re top 1, if you`ll put a bad name for GRIM or just try something like that again, I`ll boot you myself. Believe me, I won`t care what Lord Grim and Rass will say later.

Peace, 'mate'

nNiIcCkKoO
12-03-2008, 04:42
You don`t speak. I don`t care you`re top 1, if you`ll put a bad name for GRIM or just try something like that again, I`ll boot you myself. Believe me, I won`t care what Lord Grim and Rass will say later.

Peace, 'mate'

Yes sir?

Does it really, and I mean really, look like I care what you say? I won't be coming back to GRIM, even if I do play again. Get off your high horse and shut up, your only embarrasing yourself, as usual.

Max Logan
12-03-2008, 04:45
Yes sir?

Does it really, and I mean really, look like I care what you say? I won't be coming back to GRIM, even if I do play again. Get off your high horse and shut up, your only embarrasing yourself, as usual.

Embarasing? lol

I have no clue why LD let you in, you`re so not GRIM!

nNiIcCkKoO
12-03-2008, 04:48
Embarasing? lol

I have no clue why LD let you in, you`re so not GRIM!

Clearly not, although I had the backing of some of your players. The majority of you occupy the 'nice guy' status, and wonder why you get walked all over.

Oh and for future reference, your posts are incredibly incoherent.

Max Logan
12-03-2008, 04:50
Clearly not, although I had the backing of some of your players. The majority of you occupy the 'nice guy' status, and wonder why you get walked all over.

Oh and for future reference, your posts are incredibly incoherent.

Because I always put my nation first. Even when I played in Anton`s ;)

And I`m not a nice guy?? :(

Mahdi
could it be english isnt his first language? and his posts are very coherent... and this coming from someone who isnt exactly fond of max

Max Logan
what`s 'coherent' anyway? :confused:

12-03-2008, 04:52
I do actually have 1 question for all those people out there that posted in the thread about what happened in GRIM with Nicko.

Last set I seen this type of **** happen I dont know how many times and with numerous different people and yet I dont recall anyone from GRIM posting in the forums showing the GE of said states or nations If one of us has please show me and with that in mind where were all you guys when it was happening or being done by other nations?
Is it something with GRIM the you fellers dont like or is it because it just happens to have happened in the GRIM nation this set by someone who normally dont play with us and decided to make it a federal crime. This post/thread should never have gone any further than the second post which was mine since as I stated in that post that I had talked to nicko and told him that that isnt how we do things in GRIM but some couldnt leave well enough alone and Kaboom blown way out of proportion.

nNiIcCkKoO
12-03-2008, 04:53
could it be english isnt his first language? and his posts are very coherent... and this coming from someone who isnt exactly fond of max

Well, if you had studied english, on a more than basic level, you would understand what I am talking about. But clearly, as I can so evidently tell, you haven't.

Also I fail to see how english not being his first language would have anything to do with my comment. It doesn't matter if it is his first, second or third language it still isn't coherent, I didn't ask why it wasn't, I simply said it wasn't.

Divine Intervention
12-03-2008, 04:58
Because I always put my nation first. Even when I played in Anton`s ;)

And I`m not a nice guy?? :(

you know you love me xo xo
*hugs*

nNiIcCkKoO
12-03-2008, 05:00
I do actually have 1 question for all those people out there that posted in the thread about what happened in GRIM with Nicko.

Last set I seen this type of **** happen I dont know how many times and with numerous different people and yet I dont recall anyone from GRIM posting in the forums showing the GE of said states or nations If one of us has please show me and with that in mind where were all you guys when it was happening or being done by other nations?
Is it something with GRIM the you fellers dont like or is it because it just happens to have happened in the GRIM nation this set by someone who normally dont play with us and decided to make it a federal crime. This post/thread should never have gone any further than the second post which was mine since as I stated in that post that I had talked to nicko and told him that that isnt how we do things in GRIM but some couldnt leave well enough alone and Kaboom blown way out of proportion.

Personally, I am under the impression that it is a combination of many factors. The first of which being that I was ranked 1st, and have never been ranked first before. Clearly it was that out of the ordinary that people started to look heavily into it, and as well as this, were obviously annoyed that I was first because I am not a old school player, like usual. It is clear that if somebody is not a regular top5 player, and suddenly becomes top5, then there is something suspicious involved, it couldn't occur to anybody that I know how to play? No, I guess not. Even if I didn't hit the GRIM states it would not of affected my start, I would of hit other states instead, or saved my turns. Because if you look at the grabs, they aren't all that big and considering they were all top5 at the time, I lost a lot of army and what not just to get the average grabs. But back to the point, basically any excuse will do to make sure that my great start was tainted, and called, in a blatant sense cheating.

Secondly, I would say that GRIM obviously is not overly liked by Calvin and a few others, hence the topic in the first place. Although I can see no reason why that would be true? And thirdly, nobody likes me in this game, so it was another good reason to ***** about me.

Divine Intervention
12-03-2008, 05:13
aaaaaaaw thats not true. i already told you i liked you and talk to you often...when you're not rampaging on MSN accusing me of not knowing how to lead (which id like to point out, even afterwards i was giving you tips & helping you when you asked ;) :P

12-03-2008, 05:20
I like you too or I wouldnt have invited you into GRIM some people just like to make other people's lives miserable it's the only thing that makes them happy.

jeff_capes
12-03-2008, 10:28
Hello everyone, what a boring thread and I just read the whole thing!! More fool me, lol :( :spam:

To Nicko if I were you I would have just said I don't care what you all think, I can't remember anyone being warred for it. You should have just carried on. You could have at least sold all your army on BM and then let me grab you 3 or 4 times first. I wouldn't care about unwritten rules. :P
Only thing that annoys me is I am not a good netter and a ok start would be good for me and you just delete. :o

Missionary
12-03-2008, 10:35

thats a ****ed lie and you know it lol

more like a master peon :P

it seems to me LD and nikko believe this is way to personal in refering to the nation and nikko. yes its like 12 pages long. but with only like 1 page actually relevant to the subject. there have been several posts on differnt subjects within this thread which makes it look like theres a huge *****yness towards the actions. although i didnt see any threads about this last that i remember.....i know there have been alot before. antons members antics were mentioned in recent sets aswel as alligations on margus having feeders and crap. its something that happens and will continue to happen....otherwise we would all be sat at the forums waiting for a war to happen lol.

so just put your big girl pants on and ignore the critics dude.

jameswheel
12-03-2008, 11:59
so just put your big girl pants on and ignore the critics dude.

I couldn't agree more.

12-03-2008, 12:15
I see what your saying just makes me wonder why keep the post goin as I said after the second post it should have ended I said it was taken care.
Yet we all know how the forums are and I should also have stopped just fires me up that its 2 sets in a row now first last set Because Xav got caught teaching his friend a lesson in not having spies we as in GRIM condone suiciding now this with we are feeding him and the shady tactics It just seems to me GRIM has been the talk the last 2 sets of shady tactics and stuff when that **** isnt what we are about and most of you guys know or should know it.

diablonate18
12-03-2008, 13:34
Just relax! ;)

Calvin is fair on this case and in this case, he hold the truth. OK, it`s not be the affair of the whole nation, but it still looks cheap for by standers.

So, don`t mess with Calvin!

I will take your wishes into consideration:huh: sorry still don't see anything wrong with what nickOH did. Once LD explained to me why he did it, I had no problem, as for any other state including Calvin, I could care less what they think. :P

MAGGIO
12-03-2008, 14:34
I see what your saying just makes me wonder why keep the post goin as I said after the second post it should have ended I said it was taken care.
Yet we all know how the forums are and I should also have stopped just fires me up that its 2 sets in a row now first last set Because Xav got caught teaching his friend a lesson in not having spies we as in GRIM condone suiciding now this with we are feeding him and the shady tactics It just seems to me GRIM has been the talk the last 2 sets of shady tactics and stuff when that **** isnt what we are about and most of you guys know or should know it.

because WLF is the new LOR and

GRIM is the new WLF aka LOR jr.

JK

Vortex
12-03-2008, 15:20

SA nickOH(#100)[GRIM] The Flying Circus(#136)[NoFear] 1.068 Land, 2 Science, $4.725.803, 1.573 Food 22:25:04-2008/12/02
SA nickOH(#100) Land of the Sodomite ****ed(#103)[GRIM] 250 Land, 306 Food 13:28:23-2008/12/02
SA nickOH(#100) River Styx(#101)[GRIM] 309 Land, $279.619, 145 Food 13:27:41-2008/12/02
SA nickOH(#100)[GRIM] Prussia(#191)[NS] 307 Land, $86.390, 205 Food 10:27:46-2008/12/02

This is perfectly legit but cheap as hell. I gotta say I disagree with the tactics as it does give them such an advantage. I don't wanna hear anyone from grim complain about past tactics of other nations that might have been considered dirty or complain if people talk bad about them for what they have done.

If you dont know everything its better to shhh

Xavior
12-03-2008, 15:34
If you dont know everything its better to shhh

Now that this issue is resolved, I would like everyone to turn their attention to Queensland and Lime's [SOUL] GB giving.

;)

Vortex
12-03-2008, 15:41
I didnt know its settled. I missed the previous 11 pages

Xavior
12-03-2008, 15:43

Well now you know.

SA Lime(#)[SOUL] Queensland(#) 147 Land, $9.872, 992 Food 19:36:44-2008/12/03
SA Queensland(#) Lime(#)[SOUL] 247 Land, 800 Food 19:29:40-2008/12/03
SA Queensland(#) Lime(#)[SOUL] Defeat / $1.750.218 19:22:43-2008/12/03
SA Lime(#)[SOUL] Queensland(#) 153 Land, $3.034.136, 28 Food 18:55:46-2008/12/02
SA Queensland(#) Lime(#)[SOUL] 111 Land, $65.808, 18 Food 18:54:46-2008/12/02
SA Queensland(#) Lime(#)[SOUL] 208 Land, $67.843, 19 Food 18:54:33-2008/12/02

I think Calvin was looking for an excuse for his nation mates to perpetrate this kind of behavior as well ;)

Now I demand Lime to delete his state!!!!!!

jameswheel
12-03-2008, 15:59
Thats not comparable because Queensland was never in SOUL and didn't immediatly retag SOUL.

Hoebawt
12-03-2008, 17:17
because WLF is the new LOR and

GRIM is the new WLF aka LOR jr.

JK

And USSr are still Crap :)

Dogma
12-03-2008, 18:26
Originally Posted by Xavior View Post

I have been killed every set! You mean we aren't supposed to be????

OHHH MRRR. PPPPPpppp...

Max Logan
12-03-2008, 18:50

you didn`t miss much

Rassputtin
12-03-2008, 19:08
I started to read this, and then seen the page count and thought blah.
That many posts over an incident like this. Granted I do not condone it, I never have been a big fan of the legal but clearly underhanded tactics that alot of the "leet" netters have utilized during thier careers. But considering its done every single set, by someone or another, I just can't believe its this many pages long.

I haven't read it all but, I'll just assume that it is very similiar to the 4000 threads just like it that I've already read about other nations and other states in other sets..................

For the record, I know its already been said but.

[GRIM] does not endorse these types of tactics, and we are not the new anything. (someone i think said we are the new [WLF] or something...... idk) Either way we are not the new anything, we are the same old [GRIM]. Slowly going along netting until someone suicides on us, or makes up an excuse for war, or doesnt make up an excuse and wars anyway.

Fear not. At some point, we will net unabated and see a true ranking of our ability.

MAGGIO
12-03-2008, 19:19
for the record, i was just kidding about the WLF thing...wouldnt put you down like that...

JK WLF is fine sometimes.

Xavior
12-03-2008, 19:25
I have been killed every set! You mean we aren't supposed to be????

OHHH MRRR. PPPPPpppp...

No, I mean making a state automatically gives other states the right to attack you. Just because you are a Mod or Admin doesn't give you any protection. Everyone plays by the same rules. Just like how everyone follows the Patriot Act.

Dogma
12-03-2008, 19:27
OK, I must have missed where that was mentioned in this thread, link me?

Xavior
12-03-2008, 19:29

I hope you are happy now. I had to look through all these pages of irrelevant posts!

Minimus
12-03-2008, 20:27
No one should ever lose the right to complain in this game or these forums. Really, complaining keeps these forums going. Deny someone that right, and the forums also die. Unless it's Z or Max complaining because those two should stop their whining anyway.

Fangz
12-03-2008, 20:50
everyone should know if you tell someone here they have no right to complain they're only going to complain more

Hoebawt
12-03-2008, 21:23
or be a lil ***** and delete their state

Mr President
12-03-2008, 21:42
It was his choice to delete his own state. He gets bashed for doing what he did now he is getting bashed for deleting his state cause he felt it was the right thing to do?

You all have to take into consideration that we all know each other well and can defend ourselves more easily.. But when a new person comes here, not only is the game intimidating, so are the members.. So when someone new gets bashed, it may be "typical" for us cause we are all use to each others antics and comments, but not for them. So there first instinct is to leave..

What he did is not looked at as a good thing by most here.. To him he didn't know any better.. Does this make him wrong? I don't think it does.. We really have to stop trying to "mold" new people into playing the way we want them to play.. And just be happy they are here and letting them figure out there own style of play.. Even if that means it's not our standard style..

Honestly, i think this whole issue has nothing to do with the gen public. this was an issue between him and his nation. But what do i know lol

12-03-2008, 22:02
It was his choice to delete his own state. He gets bashed for doing what he did now he is getting bashed for deleting his state cause he felt it was the right thing to do?

You all have to take into consideration that we all know each other well and can defend ourselves more easily.. But when a new person comes here, not only is the game intimidating, so are the members.. So when someone new gets bashed, it may be "typical" for us cause we are all use to each others antics and comments, but not for them. So there first instinct is to leave..

What he did is not looked at as a good thing by most here.. To him he didn't know any better.. Does this make him wrong? I don't think it does.. We really have to stop trying to "mold" new people into playing the way we want them to play.. And just be happy they are here and letting them figure out there own style of play.. Even if that means it's not our standard style..

Honestly, i think this whole issue has nothing to do with the gen public. this was an issue between him and his nation. But what do i know lol

Well said and Thank you for saying it.

Xavior
12-03-2008, 23:16
Thats not comparable because Queensland was never in SOUL and didn't immediatly retag SOUL.

Someone needs to learn how to take a joke :closedeyes:

Xavior
12-03-2008, 23:17
or be a lil ***** and delete their state

Stop complaining... just because you didn't get a chance to war us with some stupid excuse doesn't mean you have to take it out on some guy who already deleted.

;)

Blackwater
12-04-2008, 00:38
Wow, I actually read the entire thread which was basically 14 pages of fluff. What was done is done rather often, something I don't like but one I wouldn't war/suicide over. Just take a flaming on forums and be done with it. Also deleting your state was a rash decision, was planning on jumping and hitting you =P

Hoebawt
12-04-2008, 00:49
Stop complaining... just because you didn't get a chance to war us with some stupid excuse doesn't mean you have to take it out on some guy who already deleted.

;)

i thouhgt i sent u the memo... we are netting

Xavior
12-04-2008, 00:50
i thouhgt i sent u the memo... we are netting

Yeah, and you thought you were sober too right?

Hoebawt
12-04-2008, 00:51
prob wasnt sober but we are netting :)

12-04-2008, 04:01

SA Azadistan(#)[TNR] Jekyll(#)[SOUL] 141 Land, 1 Science, $169.837, 6.371 Food 00:28:17-2008/12/04
SA Moradon(#)[Prey] Jekyll(#)[SOUL] 254 Land, 1 Science, $175.090, 6.435 Food 23:18:30-2008/12/03
SA JYNX(#)[TNG] Jekyll(#) 129 Land, 1 Science, $123.216, 4.942 Food 23:22:59-2008/12/02
SA Jekyll(#) founder(#)[TNG] Defeat / $38.264 21:50:30-2008/12/02
SA We Will Rock You(#)[SLOB] Jekyll(#) 118 Land, 1 Science, $127.834, 98.389 Food 21:50:12-2008/12/02
SA Lord of Chaos(#)[SOUL] Jekyll(#) 138 Land, 1 Science, $131.787, 99.383 Food 21:49:28-2008/12/02
SA We Will Rock You(#)[SLOB] Jekyll(#) 568 Land, 1 Science, $135.863, 100.387 Food 21:49:11-2008/12/02
SA Lord of Chaos(#)[SOUL] Jekyll(#) 706 Land, 1 Science, $137.085, 100.611 Food 21:48:19-2008/12/02
SA Jekyll(#) Mr Fred(#) 23 Land, 71 Science, $24.287, 12 Food 21:48:05-2008/12/02
SA Jekyll(#) Mr Fred(#) 38 Land, 72 Science, $25.038, 12 Food 21:47:49-2008/12/02
SA Jekyll(#) Unimatrix 01(#)[SOUL] 52 Land, 2 Food 21:46:36-2008/12/02
SA Jekyll(#) alliance of hearts(#)[SOUL] Defeat / $19.062 21:46:04-2008/12/02
SA Jekyll(#) Vortex(#)[GRIM] Defeat / $41.897 21:45:24-2008/12/02

How about this one?
Maybe he wasnt in to start but isnt it basically the same thing People were nailing Nicko for?

nNiIcCkKoO
12-04-2008, 05:00
As I said mate,

People on this game are two-faced.

Mahdi
12-04-2008, 05:03
there are those that jump down the guns of those only when they feel the urge... Do i stand by half the **** that goes on? hell no but do i jump on everyone? nah i could but sometimes i have the urge and other times i dont doesn't make me two-faced! since i have been in this community my loyalties haven't changed and i have been here for what 3 years now... Yes there are some here that are twofaced but not everyone is. Stick around Nick stay awhile

Morph
12-04-2008, 05:12
Wow, I actually read the entire thread which was basically 14 pages of fluff.

and that surprises you? :confused:

Calvin74
12-04-2008, 08:15
SA Azadistan(#)[TNR] Jekyll(#)[SOUL] 141 Land, 1 Science, $169.837, 6.371 Food 00:28:17-2008/12/04
SA Moradon(#)[Prey] Jekyll(#)[SOUL] 254 Land, 1 Science, $175.090, 6.435 Food 23:18:30-2008/12/03
SA JYNX(#)[TNG] Jekyll(#) 129 Land, 1 Science, $123.216, 4.942 Food 23:22:59-2008/12/02
SA Jekyll(#) founder(#)[TNG] Defeat / $38.264 21:50:30-2008/12/02
SA We Will Rock You(#)[SLOB] Jekyll(#) 118 Land, 1 Science, $127.834, 98.389 Food 21:50:12-2008/12/02
SA Lord of Chaos(#)[SOUL] Jekyll(#) 138 Land, 1 Science, $131.787, 99.383 Food 21:49:28-2008/12/02
SA We Will Rock You(#)[SLOB] Jekyll(#) 568 Land, 1 Science, $135.863, 100.387 Food 21:49:11-2008/12/02
SA Lord of Chaos(#)[SOUL] Jekyll(#) 706 Land, 1 Science, $137.085, 100.611 Food 21:48:19-2008/12/02
SA Jekyll(#) Mr Fred(#) 23 Land, 71 Science, $24.287, 12 Food 21:48:05-2008/12/02
SA Jekyll(#) Mr Fred(#) 38 Land, 72 Science, $25.038, 12 Food 21:47:49-2008/12/02
SA Jekyll(#) Unimatrix 01(#)[SOUL] 52 Land, 2 Food 21:46:36-2008/12/02
SA Jekyll(#) alliance of hearts(#)[SOUL] Defeat / $19.062 21:46:04-2008/12/02
SA Jekyll(#) Vortex(#)[GRIM] Defeat / $41.897 21:45:24-2008/12/02

How about this one?
Maybe he wasnt in to start but isnt it basically the same thing People were nailing Nicko for?

the difference is the tagging and detagging to make grabs
if this had been all nick did then it would have been fine
and notice no one did anything to nick or said they were going to do anything to him. he did it to himself

also looking at that news it could be either the guy got recruited into soul or he was at max turns but hadn't gotten the tag yet so he was just playing his turns that he had to lose. he didn't give soul an advantage by his grabs nor did he gain an advantage so it is a completely different situation

nNiIcCkKoO
12-04-2008, 08:22
and notice no one did anything to nick or said they were going to do anything to him. he did it to himself

also looking at that news it could be either the guy got recruited into soul or he was at max turns but hadn't gotten the tag yet so he was just playing his turns that he had to lose. he didn't give soul an advantage by his grabs nor did he gain an advantage so it is a completely different situation

Actually!

Firstly, people did threaten to kill my state, so don't assume they didn't. Secondly, people did threaten to take me out while I was in GRIM, and possibly take out GRIM as well, for not kicking me. So yes, people were more than happy to war GRIM, or just merely take out my state. So don't crap onto me with your false assumptions, I took my actions so that GRIM didn't have to war through no fault of their own, and many people were obviously unhappy with my actions, and my supposed unfair advantage, so I deleted to show them that I am not trying to cheat, in order to win.

Grendel Khan
12-04-2008, 08:27

Calvin, you are the last one to EVER have the right to talk about ethics and cheap, or imply anything underhanded.

Real sad thread. Could have been handled much better.

Morph
12-04-2008, 08:30
Calvin, you are the last one to EVER have the right to talk about ethics and cheap, or imply anything underhanded.

Real sad thread. Could have been handled much better.

:thumbup:

Max Logan
12-04-2008, 09:46
It`s about time people let go Calvins early...mistake :p

12-04-2008, 12:01

1st Are you fluffing kidding me first off nicko didnt give them the chance to do anything about it. He deleted his state first and there were implied threats about doing something about it.

2cnd If you read all of my post I said isnt that sorta the same thing nicko did not the same but sorta the same?

3rd I dont know the story of what happened with the SA attacks I posted just showing you that nobody but those people involved do and they either took care of it if they found it to be a problem as I said I did with nicko but people couldnt leave well enough alone.

Why would you even post something like that if you didnt wanna start something or try and make GRIM look bad without getting the full story.

Calvin74
12-04-2008, 13:36
i am not trying to make grim look bad or nick look bad

if i see something underhanded i will call someone out on it
i called out someone a while back when they won through feeding

this is simply something i think everyone should know about since it affects the game and i thought that was what this forum was for

gk i have no secrets in my past history
everyone here knows or has the opportunity to know that i screwed up but i have admitted it and tried to move on. i help out in this game and i helped out in wow to make up for my mistake. so keep bringing it up if it makes you feel better but at some point you should just let it go

and grimreaper i was fine with you saying that nick made a mistake and it won't happen again
you didn't plan the hits or condone them and nick says he won't do it again so he should have tried to stay on and keep his top spot
i understand why he deleted but not why he would quit the game

Hoebawt
12-04-2008, 16:31

this is simply something i think everyone should know about since it affects the game and i thought that was what this forum was for

everyone here knows or has the opportunity to know that i screwed up but i have admitted it and tried to move on. i help out in this game and i helped out in wow to make up for my mistake. so keep bringing it up if it makes you feel better but at some point you should just let it go

and grimreaper i was fine with you saying that nick made a mistake and it won't happen again
you didn't plan the hits or condone them and nick says he won't do it again so he should have tried to stay on and keep his top spot

cheater.... :)

Dogma
12-04-2008, 17:18
Look, I have read this as it has been going and I see it like this. There are those that see what he did as shifty and underhanded, there are those that don't. There is nothing in the TOS about it so therefore it is legal gameplay. Now, if the offended states have a problem with it, THEY should do something about it.

Granted, I don't like that kind of play, but, I am uneffected by it as are most ppl in this thread. Let Grim and the 4 states that were effected by it take care of it. I don't see Grim as condoning this type of behavior, but, hey it is only my $.02

Hoebawt
12-04-2008, 17:28
nobody said it was illegal its just cheap... read the thread Global Mod

Mahdi
12-04-2008, 17:28
****it dogma! next time you open your chops i want $0.04 not $0.02! i thought we went over this already

Dogma
12-04-2008, 18:21
nobody said it was illegal its just cheap... read the thread Global Mod

I read it, I just don't see where everyone has the right to be so *****y about it. It is an internal thing with GRIM and it seems Nicko deleted, so why is it still being *****ed about.

****it dogma! next time you open your chops i want $0.04 not $0.02! i thought we went over this already

Old age, I forgot

Mahdi
12-04-2008, 18:24
I read it, I just don't see where everyone has the right to be so *****y about it. It is an internal thing with GRIM and it seems Nicko deleted, so why is it still being *****ed about.

Old age, I forgot

its an interesting thread and how often do threads really stay on topic the whole way through?

and your forgivin

Grendel Khan
12-04-2008, 19:22

Bull.

It was a deliberate attempt to defame Grim, and you know it. Otherwise you would have posted "Nick, what is this", Not a thread title that is a knock at Grim.

Cheap tactic.

Now what I wonder is why you have suck a hard-on for Rass and co? You cheated in the past, you suicided, you helped others to suicide, all to kill or hurt Rass' efforts in the past.

THAT right there makes this whole circus look pretty petty.

And no Calvin you will never have any rights to point out anyone else's wrong doings. You threw away that a long time ago, and you continue to make biased use of anything attempting to look like an effort to "help" the community.

You have flat out done more damage to WoW, and all it's decedent games and community. Especially with your cavalier attitude that you can say "sorry" and that changes everything you have done. Your poisonous attitude helped create much of the damaging traits of the forum community, and game community. But hey, you were "cool".

-- And I will be quiet about "your past", unless you do something stupid enough to force it to be dragged into the light. You have been a plague and have not changed, merely gotten older.

If you want to change then actually do it. And first realize, you threw away things. And maybe this wil help you in "Real Life". There is no magic, undo button. You need to learn to live with your actions.

-- Sorry about the small sermon, but DON'T EVER pull this crap Calvin, you should know better.

Calvin74
12-04-2008, 20:47
Bull.

It was a deliberate attempt to defame Grim, and you know it. Otherwise you would have posted "Nick, what is this", Not a thread title that is a knock at Grim.

Cheap tactic.

Now what I wonder is why you have suck a hard-on for Rass and co? You cheated in the past, you suicided, you helped others to suicide, all to kill or hurt Rass' efforts in the past.

THAT right there makes this whole circus look pretty petty.

And no Calvin you will never have any rights to point out anyone else's wrong doings. You threw away that a long time ago, and you continue to make biased use of anything attempting to look like an effort to "help" the community.

You have flat out done more damage to WoW, and all it's decedent games and community. Especially with your cavalier attitude that you can say "sorry" and that changes everything you have done. Your poisonous attitude helped create much of the damaging traits of the forum community, and game community. But hey, you were "cool".

-- And I will be quiet about "your past", unless you do something stupid enough to force it to be dragged into the light. You have been a plague and have not changed, merely gotten older.

If you want to change then actually do it. And first realize, you threw away things. And maybe this wil help you in "Real Life". There is no magic, undo button. You need to learn to live with your actions.

-- Sorry about the small sermon, but DON'T EVER pull this crap Calvin, you should know better.

wtf do you think i have been doing for the past 5 years
in case you didn't realize i have done nothing sneaky or underhanded for over 5 years
that includes crap like what your boy nick did today
yes i cheated 5 years ago
holy crap are you telling me that you have not made 1 mistake in 5 years that someone tried to bring up EVERYTIME you say something? yes i learned to live with my actions and actually the only people i have to apologize to i did in private and we moved on. did you see svenn bring this crap up all the time even though it hurt him more than it could have possible hurt you and your little clique? alright you tell me the bad things i have done and then i want you to thing back and see if you can look on and see some of the good things i have done in wow then you tell me what outweighs what. as far as a poisonous attitude the only thing i ever did to hurt you was disagree with you and then YOU picked a fight with the nation I was in (I wasn't even leading it at the time) and that has pretty much been our only interaction ingame we have NEVER agreed on the forums and we probably never will but I have at least changed or as you said "grown older" enough to either ignore you when i disagree or at the very least keep something on target and not call you out for how you played many many years ago and the way you acted then

i have made my peace with GRIM and i try to talk to some of their people pretty often. i respect most of them and like them and do wish them well as i have said. the reason i posted this towards grim is that i couldn't fathom that they would let someone in that was selfish enough to grab his own nation w/o even talking to them about it

Grendel Khan
12-04-2008, 20:57
Calvin, first of all, yes anytime you post a thread that has an agenda and you comment on soemone else's playing, you will be reminded that you are a cheater.

This could have been handled with a hell of a lot more class. Making a thread like this serves political issues, and has damaged Grim's rep. REGARDLESS to what is stated inside it. You know that. you know what you were doing. You have always taken many an underhanded action towards Rass. This is merely one more.

AS for attitude, you were a huge factor in the l337 attitudes that really chased away many players. Your unwillingness to face up to that means your saying "I'm sorry" is nothing but a desire NOT to be looked at with disdain. You made your bed, lay in it.

And don't spin our relationship Calvin.

I won't hit you with the swat unless you misstep, I am willing to allow you to move forward and become what you feel you already are. BUT I won't let you make biased damaging threads and NOT put it in it's place.

You are old enough now to realize that.

Calvin74
12-04-2008, 21:19
Calvin, first of all, yes anytime you post a thread that has an agenda and you comment on soemone else's playing, you will be reminded that you are a cheater.

This could have been handled with a hell of a lot more class. Making a thread like this serves political issues, and has damaged Grim's rep. REGARDLESS to what is stated inside it. You know that. you know what you were doing. You have always taken many an underhanded action towards Rass. This is merely one more.

AS for attitude, you were a huge factor in the l337 attitudes that really chased away many players. Your unwillingness to face up to that means your saying "I'm sorry" is nothing but a desire NOT to be looked at with disdain. You made your bed, lay in it.

And don't spin our relationship Calvin.

I won't hit you with the swat unless you misstep, I am willing to allow you to move forward and become what you feel you already are. BUT I won't let you make biased damaging threads and NOT put it in it's place.

You are old enough now to realize that.

personally i can't really remember ever targeting rass specifically however you would probably remember better than me. i do however dislike some of his thoughts on how to play the game specifically his thoughts on how the top states should net but i even stopped being on teh dev team altogether since i am in the minority on my way of thinking.

i didn't start the leet attitude nor did i really support it however i do think it has merit BUT the 2 and 3rd generation that came in carried it to far. the way it started out was that you would come in and learn under an experienced player and learn the ropes and then you would move on and do your own thing. to me that is all it was. I never drew lines based on who was "leet" i did have my friends ingame just like everyone else here does and i can't help it that back then all my friends were the ones on top since we played the longest and knew more about the game. i won't apologize for that attitude since i don't feel it was me that made it what it became. as for what chased people away from the game i guess we will disagree but i will always feel i am right more often then not on those reasons since i have seen it happen time and time again

I don't care how people look on me or what their opinions are. Hardly anyone playing talks to me that much and I generally just drift through the game with a hidden state so it doesn't get suicided on for being my state.

either way i am done with this thread so a mod can lock it delete it clean it i don't care

DevilDog
12-04-2008, 22:40
Blah Blah Blah!!!!! How long can this go on?

Sorry I don't know you Calvin but I wasn't around in the 50's when you were helping make this game better but fess up Calvin, you meant to cause trouble for GRIM by starting this thread! The title gave it away for me! I'm not buying any of your jibber jabber that you didn't mean to! Yes you did!!

If you don't like what I said I ask that you please take it up with the Grim Complaint Department. Oh wait that's me! Never mind I don't care about your complaint!...lol

Hoebawt
12-05-2008, 02:11

Coz we have nothing else to talk about

Hoebawt
12-05-2008, 02:12
Bull.

It was a deliberate attempt to defame Grim,

Defame grim of wat

Dogma
12-05-2008, 02:13
Coz we have nothing else to talk about

Fair enough::topic::

Hoebawt
12-05-2008, 02:17
And no Calvin you will never have any rights to point out anyone else's wrong doings. You threw away that a long time ago, and you continue to make biased use of anything attempting to look like an effort to "help" the community. BURN :)

You have flat out done more damage to WoW, and all it's decedent games and community. Especially with your cavalier attitude that you can say "sorry" and that changes everything you have done. Your poisonous attitude helped create much of the damaging traits of the forum community, and game community. But hey, you were "cool". What world are you from?

-- And I will be quiet about "your past", unless you do something stupid enough to force it to be dragged into the light. You have been a plague and have not changed, merely gotten older. Be Man about it and say it.... :)

he was alot younger then... and made a bad mistake... hes come a long way and def doesnt need to change.... hes not the same lil boy as back then :)

-- Sorry about the small sermon, but DON'T EVER pull this crap Calvin, you should know better. Why not wats mks you so much better that Calvin or anyone for that matter can critize you for your nations actions?

If this was about WLF or LOR... more the half the community woudl be on here bashign us......

Hoebawt
12-05-2008, 02:17
Fair enough::topic::

Theres logic to all sides

Dogma
12-05-2008, 02:20
Theres logic to all sides

Not arguing with you at all. and the "off topic" was directed at me

12-05-2008, 05:25
Why not wats mks you so much better that Calvin or anyone for that matter can critize you for your nations actions?

If this was about WLF or LOR... more the half the community woudl be on here bashign us......

Excuse me first off it wasnt the nations actions it was one man and he was told about it and then deleted himself so STFU and as far as if it was WLF or LOR when you do it more than once it is habit and also repeatable show me where anyone in GRIM besides nicko has ever used such tactics or warred for fluffs and giggles?

Hoebawt
12-05-2008, 06:37
Excuse me first off it wasnt the nations actions it was one man and he was told about it and then deleted himself so STFU and as far as if it was WLF or LOR when you do it more than once it is habit and also repeatable show me where anyone in GRIM besides nicko has ever used such tactics or warred for fluffs and giggles?

Name me one time WLF has done anything like this... or One time WLF has been caught cheating or running Multies... Plz do so We def do war for Fluffs and giggles... and i mgith be wrong but nicko usto be in LOR.... so wats ur point now...*******

12-05-2008, 10:44
Name me one time WLF has done anything like this... or One time WLF has been caught cheating or running Multies... Plz do so We def do war for Fluffs and giggles... and i mgith be wrong but nicko usto be in LOR.... so wats ur point now...*******

I am not saying anyone in WLF cheated or used shady tactics I was aiming the warring for fluffs and giggles your way.

Yes Nicko was in LOR but as I stated numnerous times now THAT IS NOT HOW WE DO THINGS IN GRIM.

My point now is the same it has been from the start cause now your starting to act just like the thread title states It was 1 man in the nation did something uncondoned deleted himself and you still hold GRIM accountable.He is no longer in the nation for as I stated above he deleted himself and thats after this whole **** thing got blown out of proportion after I had talked to him and said thats not what we do here.

Max Logan
12-05-2008, 14:17
Why don`t you take a chill pill and relax, people! :drink:

Grendel Khan
12-05-2008, 14:38
BURN :)

What world are you from?

Be Man about it and say it.... :)

he was alot younger then... and made a bad mistake... hes come a long way and def doesnt need to change.... hes not the same lil boy as back then :)

Why not wats mks you so much better that Calvin or anyone for that matter can critize you for your nations actions?

Hoe feel used?

Cause this thread has served it's intended purpose. Your posts show that.

Besides it appears you have a biased stake in this as you are seeing my comments merely about one nation perception vs another. When I am pointing out one individuals behavior.

You bought it, Calvin achieved what he intended.

-- What makes me better? Or is that as a Nation? I can't speak for a nation, and wasn't speaking for a nation. As an Individual, why yes I am much better then Calvin. There are things I will not and haven't done. And I accept responsibility for my actions and words. I do not slither.

Hoebawt
12-05-2008, 16:29
SO GK u never ever in ur life made a mistake? Or done something stupid that u ddint think thru? Your a living Perfection?

Grendel Khan
12-05-2008, 17:03
No, Hoe, I have made several mistakes, and I am accountable for them.

There is the difference, I do not believe that saying "I'm sorry" changes anything. And I don't make the repeat mistake of having no ground to stand upon when talking about players using cheap tactics or cheating, while having been the WORST case of cheating possible.

You do not see me talking mad smack about Calvin, until he makes the mistake of stepping over the line. I am willing to let him grow into being a viable human being, But when he does something underhanded such as this thread, it is appropriate to make sure it is documented who he is, where he comes from, and point out that it is an underhanded play.

-- A little story that relates: John the mason built many bridges, many churches, and many hospitals. Then one day he gave a man head. Is he remembered as John the bridge Builder? No. Is he remembered as John the church builder? No. Is he remembered as John the Hospital Builder? No.

Suck just one... and you are forever remembered as John the .... Sucker.

get the point?

Sometimes people need to be reminded where they come from when they continue to do the same things.

Hoebawt
12-05-2008, 17:18
Calvin got caught doing wat he did along time ago.. Since then i never heard of him doing anything harmfull for the game.. As a matter of fact i personally know that Calvin was one of the few that was able to help get the WOW code.... Let wat he did have a Decade ago go im sure he has learned form his mistakes

Rassputtin
12-05-2008, 17:19
Good god this thread is still alive............ :RM:

[GRIM] does not use or condone the shady actions that other nations embrace. A first time [GRIM] member used a less than conventional tactic.

1. He was probably taught to play that way.
2. This type of activity runs rampant every set.
3. He deleted his state and is no longer in [GRIM]

Name one other nation, or state, that has delivered the same results when called out on shady tactics.........?

Respect has to be given to Nicko for voluntarily deleting his state. He didn't have to. He could have been like everyone else who does things like that and just ignored complaints about it and moved on.

I think deleting his state was a little overboard, but props to him for manning up, he did it for the nation. Next set he WILL BE and IS welcome back in [GRIM]. His self deletion response to questionable tactics is more than most even think to do when called out on it.

And I guarantee you there was more disdain towards the actions, from those of us in [GRIM] then there was from the rest of the community. The community just wanted to call us out, and pull our card, and make us look bad. Those of us in [GRIM] were actually ANGRY about it. Atleast one of us wanted to immediately kill him. So rest assured, unlike many nations we do not require, nor desire "policing" of our actions.

We are a reputable group, who upon admitting a new member who was taught slightly differently got hit with a tiny ::rain::. No big deal. It was dealt with and resolved days ago. I agree this thread was intended to call us out, and bring some tarnish to our name.

But in reality, it should have done the exact opposite. The way our state and our nation dealt with this situation just further reassures the fact that we are upstanding citizens of the community, and as I mentioned earlier, do not need policing of our actions from the community.

The best thing to do now, is end this silly thread, before this constant useless debate spirals into something stupid.

Max Logan
12-05-2008, 18:38
GK pissed at something that took place 5 and half years ago and doesn`t even matter anymore

Fangz
12-05-2008, 18:46
why would GK be mad about me owning u??? lol

12-05-2008, 19:22
Can a Moderator please close this thread?

Fangz
12-05-2008, 19:23
aww come on, this is the closest thing we got to a spam forum

Mahdi
12-05-2008, 19:24
keep it open just change the thread name... this is the hotspot these days

Calvin74
12-05-2008, 20:21

are you saying you haven't owned max logan in 5 and a half years?

Xavior
12-05-2008, 21:18
Excellent stories GK. Keep them coming :)

12-05-2008, 21:32
::topic:::spam::Bannedd:spam::spam::sorry::walmp:f ighting:0::spam::help:::Bannedd::topic::::oops:

Hoebawt
12-05-2008, 21:47
I have new proof that proves why GK has it in for Calvin......, It turns out to be that GK is a Sheep... and Calvin loves to bang Sheep... GK was one of Calvin's first victims...... Case Close... Mod plz close ;)

Xavior
12-05-2008, 21:54
I have new proof that proves why GK has it in for Calvin......, It turns out to be that GK is a Sheep... and Calvin loves to bang Sheep... GK was one of Calvin's first victims...... Case Close... Mod plz close ;)

Did you bang your head when you tried to trampoline over the border fence?

Hoebawt
12-05-2008, 22:01
If by head u meant your mom.. then yes i banged my head :)

Xavior
12-05-2008, 23:11
If by head u meant your mom.. then yes i banged my head :)

That doesn't even make any sense at all.. have you been talking with Spetz?

Hoebawt
12-05-2008, 23:41
If by spetz u mean ur mother then yes

Max Logan
12-06-2008, 01:45

I know I owned you before! :P
Don`t make me recall it!

And you`re just owning me cuz I did the '**** yourself u start up'

P.S. And I`m way much sexier then you, too!

Max Logan
12-06-2008, 01:46
If by spetz u mean ur mother then yes

Hoe, Your Mom jokes are kinda out of date PT:::

Dogma
12-06-2008, 13:15
ok, this one is now closed.