PDA

View Full Version : How do you navigate the forums

MAGGIO
12-06-2008, 18:20
Do you go to specific sections or do you go to quicklinks/todays posts

I do the quicklinks/todays posts so i can see every thing that was posted.

Fangz
12-06-2008, 18:24
i search new posts. if there's nothing good there i might browse GD, wars and relations, and suggestions for a bit. or i just spam on the chat box.

ooga booga
12-06-2008, 19:38
I go to sections that interest me. Usually the War & Relations, and GD when it's not spammed by Z. I also browse the vbookie because I'm a bookie (:p) and Nation Recruitment. The rest I check every once in a blue moon. :)

Crimson Shadow
12-06-2008, 21:27
I don't really fall into either of those categories. I go to any section that has the New post logo beside it. Thats usually why it takes me so long to log into the game, since I spend about 30 minutes reading all the posts. lol

Only sections I dont look at are Bookie Central and I'll just skim Recruitment to see if anything has been posted about my nation. As far as threads, if I log on and there is like 50 new posts in one thread I usually read the first couple of posts and then skip to the end of the thread. Otherwise I read all the new posts in the threads.

Shabaz K
12-06-2008, 21:30
i just look through G&D, W&R, and other new posts

MAGGIO
12-06-2008, 21:31
if you just go to quick links on the top right corner right below where it tells you how many credits you have then a drop down well drops down, and then you select todays posts and it will show you every post that has been posted on since you last visited the forums.

its the best way to keep up with what is going on with out clicking on so many sections.

I wanted to get more people to use this feature since alot of threads dont get read by many because they are in the wrong section or a section that you may not look at while browsing.

Shabaz K
12-06-2008, 21:44
well tbh there ins't that much going on for people even to check, we had alil rush when Z started, but he has stopped.

Mahdi
12-07-2008, 01:15
personally i just click new posts and read through what has been posted and ignore threads that dont interest me very much... which usually falls into the bookie section

Hoebawt
12-07-2008, 21:10
i just click on sections that seem interesting

-Z-
12-08-2008, 01:35
well tbh there ins't that much going on for people even to check, we had alil rush when Z started, but he has stopped.

I stopped because I post on forums that are not anti Z now.

Its funny how people will make threads just like I would (what Maggio and Ooga consider Spam...)

but no one bashes them.

Z

Mr President
12-08-2008, 20:24
I stopped because I post on forums that are not anti Z now.

Its funny how people will make threads just like I would (what Maggio and Ooga consider Spam...)

but no one bashes them.

Z

These forums are far from anti Z... nice to see the appreciation for all the nice things i have done for you in the past couple of months. :crying:

And Z you have to admit that when you make post constantly hammering away at the same thing but in different ways, it gets old and people tend to get annoyed.

Nobody dislikes you. They just don't want to be told everyday that there country sucks, or who they like sucks or what they do suck ect ect.. it bugs people..

Look how you react when someone would fire something back at you.. it was pretty harsh. But yet you think after months of you bashing things and people finally get tired of it, that it's a anti Z forum...

Even though you feel it was a simple debate, it did get old. Every post had something to do about how America or it govt sucks. It just got old!

L P
12-08-2008, 20:28
I just click on "New" posts.