PDA

View Full Version : How do you feel about?

Mahdi
12-07-2008, 02:20
The legalization of Marijuana?

I had to write a report on this for my arguement & research class this semester and i was just wondering how everyone else feels about this

-Z-
12-07-2008, 02:38
Cannabis is as harmless a product as many products out there....

It is natural, and at the very least should not be in the same category as Mthe, cocaine and heroin.

I have discussed Cannabis at length here a few times...

Th most harmful thing about the plant is that is Is Illegal, and forced onto the black market.

I am a strong supporter of Cannabis reform across the globe, and I am happy with the slow growing but soon to be prevailing wisdom about cannabis gained from recent ideological revolutions across the globe.

As the age of neo-capitalism falters, Cannabis will be recognized for its healing powers, as it was centuries ago, and it will be freed upon humanity once again in civilized places.

For the record I was a chronic Cannabis user for 7 years, until I began getting it for free, at which point for some reason my usage slowed (perhaps having to do with my age as well)

now I only smoke perhaps every month or so, as it makes my mind wonder too much, my tollerance is so low.

Call in All Cannabis is a gift to humanity, much like many other fruits.

Z

Mahdi
12-07-2008, 02:49
In my research i found out that it is a very large cash crop in Canada and that in several states it has been decriminalized for possesion of less than one ounce

KLL
12-07-2008, 06:33
I have to agree with Z here

-Z-
12-07-2008, 13:29
I have to agree with Z here

some one agrees with me? HURRAY!!!

DJ:::

Z

Will
12-07-2008, 14:35
Should be stamped out.

Hoebawt
12-07-2008, 20:33
Should be legalized... would lower crime rates wit crimes that really arent crimes