PDA

View Full Version : Do you smoke Marijuana?

Mahdi
12-07-2008, 05:53
I am posting this as a way to help me next semester as i continue on with the topic of legalization of marijuana. I am doing a study over several communities. I figured this one would be a good testing ground on a small scale

KLL
12-07-2008, 06:42
Its on my to do list. jsut not at the top of it

-Z-
12-07-2008, 13:27
Its on my to do list. jsut not at the top of it

U have never tried? wow.

it can be quite potent for those who do no smoke it, like myself, and you.

IMO dont do it at a party, dont do it among people at all, do it alone, perhaps in nature, it makes me appreciate nature alot, also u could do it b4 bed, it makes me drowsy, but then again makes my mind run away with silly thoughts, that can make it hard to sleep.

I say do not do it around people, this is just a personal thing... ever since I quit smoking daily, it now makes me feel self conscious.

It is somthing I would recomend to everyone to try tho!

Z

Mahdi
12-07-2008, 13:32
if your gonna do it with people do it with close friends and that makes the first time all that more enjoyable

Bram Gotink
12-07-2008, 13:47
Try asking all of Holland lol
Marijuana is more or less legal there, you can buy 5 grams a day (in a "koffieshop" (=coffeeshop)) etc.

One advantage of more or less legalized soft-drugs, is that the usage/sales/import/production can be more closely monitored/adjusted by the government. And, of course, less customers for "the underworld" (lol)

DBozMen
12-07-2008, 13:53
I voted "Yes, a few times"

Bram Gotink
12-07-2008, 14:03
I voted "never"
for the following reasons:
- it's drugs, and I don't like the concept...
- it's illegal... In one month (to the day), when I turn 18, I can officially carry about half a gram or something like that... w/e
- it can't be healthy... well, smoking nargile can't be healthy either, but I don't do that a lot :D Last time was last summer (I think). Should do it again soon, with X-mas or New Year's eve (Saint-Sylvestre, yay)

-Z-
12-07-2008, 14:15
I voted "never"
for the following reasons:
- it's drugs, and I don't like the concept...
- it's illegal... In one month (to the day), when I turn 18, I can officially carry about half a gram or something like that... w/e
- it can't be healthy... well, smoking nargile can't be healthy either, but I don't do that a lot :D Last time was last summer (I think). Should do it again soon, with X-mas or New Year's eve (Saint-Sylvestre, yay)

Who taught you that "it's Drugs" ?

do U also consider coffee, a drug? it contains caffine... which IMO is a drug.

but I do not say coffee is a drug.

Alcohol IMO is a drug, but is beer a drug? No imo.

Cannabis contains Cannabinoids, such as tetradydrocannabinol, THC, Phytocannabinoids, CB1, CB2,

and a variety of other substances.

Some of these can be considered drugs I suppose.

Cannabidiol (CBD) is not psychoactive.

this is only 1 of many cannabinoids possibly in cannabis, depending on the strain.

Now... IMO we should stop looking att he word DRUG so narrowly.

It is almost offensive to me to simply label cannabis a "drug" the likes of Meth, coke, LSD ect.

Cannabis has helped me greatly, helped my grandfather with alot of pain for years when he had cancer. (lung cancer from tobacco we think, he aste the cannabis, not smoked it)

Cannabis is a beatiful thing. not ugly like Meth.

Its a shame to see people have them anywhere close to one another...

its sad... :-(

BTW what is Nargile?

i dont recomend smoking anything... smoke is not good to inhale too often :-)

but u can eat cannabis, u can use it in other ways as well.

Vapourization is good.

Z

MAGGIO
12-07-2008, 14:22
there is no IMO about it Z they are drugs.

also just like everything is addicting like sex, shopping, eating, playing browser based war games online etc...

personally the only reason I stopped and dont do it anymore is because it is illegal in Maryland, USA and i have three kids...so i cant afford that risk.

Will
12-07-2008, 14:32
Never.

ooga booga
12-07-2008, 15:02
Once. I celebrated 4/20 2 years ago. I actually did it a few times that day, but that was it. There was nothing special about it. It smells bad, it makes you smell bad, it's a waste of money and I find the people that do it are usually arrogant and think they are cool/badass. Basically to me it's not worth the hassle or live up to the hype.

Dogma
12-07-2008, 15:05
I did for a long long time, but have recently stopped.

Bram Gotink
12-07-2008, 15:20
Who taught you that "it's Drugs" ?

do U also consider coffee, a drug? it contains caffine... which IMO is a drug.

but I do not say coffee is a drug.

Alcohol IMO is a drug, but is beer a drug? No imo.

Cannabis contains Cannabinoids, such as tetradydrocannabinol, THC, Phytocannabinoids, CB1, CB2,

and a variety of other substances.

Some of these can be considered drugs I suppose.

Cannabidiol (CBD) is not psychoactive.

this is only 1 of many cannabinoids possibly in cannabis, depending on the strain.

Now... IMO we should stop looking att he word DRUG so narrowly.

It is almost offensive to me to simply label cannabis a "drug" the likes of Meth, coke, LSD ect.

Cannabis has helped me greatly, helped my grandfather with alot of pain for years when he had cancer. (lung cancer from tobacco we think, he aste the cannabis, not smoked it)

Cannabis is a beatiful thing. not ugly like Meth.

Its a shame to see people have them anywhere close to one another...

its sad... :-(

BTW what is Nargile?

i dont recomend smoking anything... smoke is not good to inhale too often :-)

but u can eat cannabis, u can use it in other ways as well.

Vapourization is good.

Z
Marijuana is drugs. period. lol Coffee and coke (contains caffeine as well), smoking (contains nicotine), tea (contains theeïne (in Dutch)), Alcohol etc. are drugs as well.
It's just that all the drugs I mentioned, except for Marijuana, are completely legal and mostly harmless.
That doesn't mean that marijuana is harmfull, I never said that. It's just that, well, there's a big difference... Not really, it's almost the same, but it seems a lot different. Hard to explain, so don't make me :D

Nargile is Turkish for waterpipe (smoking, duh) ... http://www.kilimnargile.com/images/nargile2.jpg
One thing that I have learned, is that it smells horrible if you don't smoke it :D I mean, it smells horrible if someone is smoking it next to you, but you aren't participating...
I only have apple tabaco... I've tried Strawberry and Lemon (the latter is very, very good stuff); Mint is supposed to be good, but I hate mint (the taste... the only thing I can appreciate about mint is that it smells good.)

p-kitty
12-07-2008, 16:18
Iz shisha for the brown manz. Mmmm mmm gooooooood! =D Love it, on it's own with a beer or with a teeny toke. Lots of brown manz friendz in college with hooka's. They have a different name for 'em too... but I forget.

Anywho, I love smokin' weed!!! It's more psychologically addicting than physically addicting like cigarettes or cocaine!

p.s. KLL, if it's on your to-do list, don't listen to Z. =p First time should be with real chill friends. As a pothead... and a tree-hugger.... I find it invigorating to to smoke a joint while on a walk but it's also just as invigorating without the weed. =p

as for eating weed.... well... you don't actually eat the weed... you can find a recipe on-line but you make weed butter first.... and then bake with that. =p We have an awesome shop in Toronto where you can get brownies, milkshakes, cookies, and all sorts of other things under the sun with weed in 'em. and rent a whole room with a volcano(type of vapourizer, prolly the best) in it. It's awesomeness.

And like for maggio.... there comes a time when responsibilities is more important than tokin'. Iz called maturity. some people don't have it. Like ooga's friendz.... some kidz, yes kidz, cuz that's probably what they were, are just ****in' stupid and think doin' anything that iz illegal or taboo iz cool. Truth is... there's a surprisingly large percentage of people who do smoke weed, but they can't let the whole world know cuz they got responsibilities. Those ****s you smoked with obviously got no sense of the word. =) So it's not fair for you to call all potheads arrogant and imbecilic cuz we're not all.

My friendz iz just chill... we smoke cuz we like smokin'.... but it's not a big deal. =)

Hoebawt
12-07-2008, 21:12
I know alot of ppl that smoke..... and alot of them hold good jobs and have kids...

p-kitty
12-07-2008, 21:16
Proof!!! smoking isn't bad. =)

It's only those few irresponsible peoplez that give us all a bad name!

Hoebawt
12-07-2008, 21:44
PROOF

Divine Intervention
12-07-2008, 21:46
PROOF

POOF!

Hoebawt
12-07-2008, 22:00
puff

-Z-
12-07-2008, 22:16
I did for a long long time, but have recently stopped.

Diddo.

there is nothing wrong with it,

It smells very nice IMO compared to tobacco...

people that use cannabis tend to be generally more tolerant of alot of things. (Dogmas excluded)

Z

Disorder
12-08-2008, 07:23
Smoked ton in my days.. however.. now that im married, with a kid, and its illegal, I do not enjoy(smoke) it anymore..

But there were many days that I enjoyed the **** out of it!!!

BTW, I did not vote, these was no "use to" on the options.

p-kitty
12-08-2008, 08:42
puff

puff puff *happy sigh* *pass* =p

everybody's smellers are different z. =p

And tolerance.... has little to do with it the way you're explaining(or lack there-of) it. I know a lot of potheads who are still just as ignorant as they were the day before they turned to little ****s and then I know people who are as tolerant as they were the day before they decided to have a puff. It may simply be in your experience that you've met people who are more tolerant of drugs and non-censored things just because they understand that it's a fact of life and the human animal. Tolerance is based on your own experiences, knowledge, and openness to said things.