PDA

View Full Version : TNG vs Prey

Divine Intervention
12-10-2008, 22:45
02:43:18-2008/12/11 The Next Generation[TNG] has declared War on Predator[Prey]
Reason: We decided the sanctions are not working as u still have a state with nothing but infantry (and some spies) and 2nd your in our #3 nation spot that we would really enjoy having

grats. half of prey already want to quit because of these stupid sanctions on them and now were just going to chase them out fully.

as bad as it sounds i miss Skycat and him being able to lead an active large nation. no offense to Kris (who personally, i like much more)

Mrmcjoey15
12-10-2008, 22:46
02:43:18-2008/12/11 The Next Generation[TNG] has declared War on Predator[Prey]
Reason: We decided the sanctions are not working as u still have a state with nothing but infantry (and some spies) and 2nd your in our #3 nation spot that we would really enjoy having

grats. half of prey already want to quit because of these stupid sanctions on them and now were just going to chase them out fully.

as bad as it sounds i miss Skycat and him being able to lead an active large nation. no offense to Kris (who personally, i like much more)

that was fast u really dont sleep do you

Divine Intervention
12-10-2008, 22:47
im not a 15 year old kid who has to be in bed by midnight :)
(no offense :P)

Disorder
12-10-2008, 22:48
He Really does not sleep!!!

Popcorn anyone??

:beer::popcorns::popcorns::popcorns::popcorns::pop corns::beer:

Mrmcjoey15
12-10-2008, 22:49
im not a 15 year old kid who has to be in bed by midnight :)
(no offense :P)

true but im not a 21 y/o kid who sits at home on a friday night watching NW i actuly have a life and go out :P

Divine Intervention
12-10-2008, 22:50
true but im not a 21 y/o kid who sits at home on a friday night watching NW i actuly have a life and go out :P

#1 im not 21
#2 it just turned Thursday (i.e. im awake on a Wednesday night basically)
#3 im broke and all the money i had i spent doing things for 4 days straight with my friends
up at uni which iirc im not allowed to talk about according to forum rules :)

Xavior
12-10-2008, 22:50

Its not Friday.

Mrmcjoey15
12-10-2008, 22:59
point is margus is dead :laugh:

-Z-
12-10-2008, 23:00
Nice kill.

Z

Divine Intervention
12-10-2008, 23:02
yah. well done for outnumberring someone 2 vs 1 and then using their lack of defences as reason to kill. real good. since i dont have any role i cant speak for anyone but myself but hopefully Prey gets some help :)

oh and yea, irony for killing the best/most balanced state in a war thats apparently supposed to stop infantry whoring. yeah, much help a balanced state did, didn't it?

Mrmcjoey15
12-10-2008, 23:04
yah. well done for outnumberring someone 2 vs 1 and then using their lack of defences as reason to kill. real good. since i dont have any role i cant speak for anyone but myself but hopefully Prey gets some help :)

not our fault they dont have jets if they did we might not have been able to ar directly........ thats what we were trying to avoid

Divine Intervention
12-10-2008, 23:06
AR direct when you can't break AA. unless of course you wanted to waste all those extra turns and not get lots of juicy no gb 28k land in the process.

Mrmcjoey15
12-10-2008, 23:07
AR direct when you can't break AA. unless of course you wanted to waste all those extra turns and not get lots of juicy no gb 28k land in the process.

prety sure aas dont destory much land... so we decided to save turns

but ur right couldnt break marguss ships

Fangz
12-10-2008, 23:08
AA Sugar(#)[TNG] salabanzi(#)[Prey] Defeat / 03:06:29-2008/12/11
AA Sugar(#)[TNG] salabanzi(#)[Prey] Defeat / 03:06:24-2008/12/11

how much did these destroy?

Divine Intervention
12-10-2008, 23:16
prety sure aas dont destory much land... so we decided to save turns

but ur right couldnt break marguss ships

no, but im pretty sure land drops on a state that has been AAed destroy much land.

Kamran
12-10-2008, 23:19
it was really who wanted to LD. we are not forcing anyone to LD, if we have to we will war this way.

Mrmcjoey15
12-10-2008, 23:20
AA Sugar(#)[TNG] salabanzi(#)[Prey] Defeat / 03:06:29-2008/12/11
AA Sugar(#)[TNG] salabanzi(#)[Prey] Defeat / 03:06:24-2008/12/11

how much did these destroy?

none :tongue::

Divine Intervention
12-10-2008, 23:27
it was really who wanted to LD. we are not forcing anyone to LD, if we have to we will war this way.

no, but a AAed 28k land state will still give like 5-6k if not more to a 10k land state SAing him. think about it :thumbup:
regarding current attacks against Neo - land drops come before ARs usually. learn2war :P

(soz for giving you guys hard time, just i think this is lame war and im starting to feel for estonians who keep getting trounced each set - although admittedly largely because they were led by Skycat who just keeps jumping into ****)

Mrmcjoey15
12-10-2008, 23:37
no, but a AAed 28k land state will still give like 5-6k if not more to a 10k land state SAing him. think about it :thumbup:
regarding current attacks against Neo - land drops come before ARs usually. learn2war :P

(soz for giving you guys hard time, just i think this is lame war and im starting to feel for estonians who keep getting trounced each set - although admittedly largely because they were led by Skycat who just keeps jumping into ****)

landroper log on right as we started back off anton not your war any way

and the main reason for the war is that there in our way we want to be a high nation only way to get there is to learn to net or do wht we do and war

Fangz
12-10-2008, 23:37
the best argument for no AAs is they get more net killed. all those AAs kill massive inf and ships and bring down networth.

Divine Intervention
12-10-2008, 23:40
the best argument for no AAs is they get more net killed. all those AAs kill massive inf and ships and bring down networth.

*facepalm.jpg* who cares about NW killed :sleep:

tng knows how to war? :huh:

its a matter of which one they know less about :P

although tbf TNG has some v.good players this set so i say this as banter :p

northbabylon
12-10-2008, 23:40
landroper log on right as we started back off anton not your war any way

and the main reason for the war is that there in our way we want to be a high nation only way to get there is to learn to net or do wht we do and war

Mrmcjoey15
12-10-2008, 23:42

lol whooped WANT s butt
(with some help from WLF) :p

northbabylon
12-10-2008, 23:50
lol whooped WANT s butt
(with some help from WLF) :p

whooped our but after a 10 man nation with 300+ turns jumped in 3 days in...after i had a noob leading war chats...after i halted attacks for a day so it wouldn't be as much of a slaughter...

20 mins to kill 1 state:thumbup:

Mrmcjoey15
12-10-2008, 23:51
whooped our but after a 10 man nation with 300+ turns jumped in 3 days in...after i had a noob leading war chats...after i halted attacks for a day so it wouldn't be as much of a slaughter...

20 mins to kill 1 state:thumbup:

ik your imprressed andy :laugh::laugh:

Divine Intervention
12-10-2008, 23:58
is FS over :confused:

Mrmcjoey15
12-11-2008, 00:00
is FS over :confused:

killed 3 including the top state takes alot of tuns anton and remember we didnt have 20 ppl on for the FS it was about 6 but no FS isnt over its just on a lunch break

Mrmcjoey15
12-11-2008, 00:12
now FS is over 4 dead all top states 68mil NW killed thats good enough for me and hopfully good enough for jigger =D get well soon bud

Mahdi
12-11-2008, 02:32
I hope Prey can come back in this if even a little

nosejam
12-11-2008, 06:03

oh and yea, irony for killing the best/most balanced state in a war thats apparently supposed to stop infantry whoring. yeah, much help a balanced state did, didn't it?

I think you'll find not having balanced states was only half the reason, the other half was because we knew they would finish above us, we want to finish as highly as possible, you can ask many ppl that I was going to leave if we only warred because of the hoarding, domination leads to war, there are few better reasons than to war for position, WLF and GRIM watch out :p

Mrmcjoey15
12-11-2008, 08:38
I think you'll find not having balanced states was only half the reason, the other half was because we knew they would finish above us, we want to finish as highly as possible, you can ask many ppl that I was going to leave if we only warred because of the hoarding, domination leads to war, there are few better reasons than to war for position, WLF and GRIM watch out :p

lmao idk if i would want to war WLF seems like suicide to me

jameswheel
12-11-2008, 11:52
Well Prey ARs me instead of the states they are at war with. Maybe this is why you have a bad reputation?

Tnova
12-11-2008, 12:18
I rarely defend certain players actions but i can see his point of view here, and I'd done the same thing. Why take shots at a lost cause when you could focus on someone else who used a tactic that could be looked at as underhanded.

Grab falls off:

SA Alchemy(#)[Prey] Another Disappointed Member(#)[GRIM] 4.490 Land, $402.843, 80 Food 12:24:06-2008/12/09

Grab attempt:

SA Another Disappointed Member(#)[GRIM] Alchemy(#)[Prey] Defeat / $33.205.969 23:35:39-2008/12/10

Tactic to avoid being grabbed after the hit falls off:

23:48:07-2008/12/10 GRIM[GRIM] has declared Sanctions against Predator[Prey]
Reason: The actions of other nations has forced our hand. Sanctions has forced you to target us for grabs. We can not allow ourselves to be your main target.

jameswheel
12-11-2008, 12:25
So you think those actions deserved to be ARed?

ooga booga
12-11-2008, 12:31
Well Prey ARs me instead of the states they are at war with. Maybe this is why you have a bad reputation?

Declaring sanctions is like declaring war basically. If you guys declared sanctions and you didn't have your defense up from a middle - networth state whose fault is that?

jameswheel
12-11-2008, 12:40
Declaring sanctions is like declaring war basically. If you guys declared sanctions and you didn't have your defense up from a middle - networth state whose fault is that?
Uhhh except someone DID war them and they use their turns to AR me instead of trying to kill the states who just decimated their nation.

ooga booga
12-11-2008, 12:44
Uhhh except someone DID war them and they use their turns to AR me instead of trying to kill the states who just decimated their nation.

I know, not the way I would have used my turns but I guess everyone is different. :mellow:

Max Logan
12-11-2008, 13:50
Great. now we`ll have...80 members :closedeyes:

Xavior
12-11-2008, 14:02
Looks like SOUL wants to play too ;)

Cemetary
12-11-2008, 14:43
yea i dont get why they used turns to suicide james while they were at war with TNG

but then again, the estos r notorious for **** like that which is why the hatred of them runs deep

Mrmcjoey15
12-11-2008, 16:58

yes this makes no sense to me

we had a state with no jets that was fairly high up (he dosnt really listen very well) and they decide to ar you....

Calvin74
12-11-2008, 19:36
Looks like SOUL wants to play too ;)

Soul tried diplomatic talks over and over with GRIM and we got no answer or no response (we talked the 1st night and they never got back to us or answered repeated msgs) so we took the least drastic measure to try and bring them back to the table

I still have not been contacted by them nor has missionary, but this is b/c of GRIMs inaction to something that would have pissed them off if the shoe was on the other foot

Missionary
12-11-2008, 19:47
me and calvin spoke to LD about the situation and he said he was going to speak to rass that night. i asked him to message me on MSN or leave me and ingame message with what they think. after i recieved nothing that night or the night after (neither did calvin). we decided if there was no attempt from you to contact us we would just declare it. seeing as most of you guys are netting pretty high and were stocking its not going to affect us as much.

now this isnt the calm before we declare. we see this as a way of solving the problem and not a way of stalling for a war.

about james: he left grim before he had used hardly any turns and before he jumped. he stayed in SOUL, used the NA to grad. then he requested a few things:

1) to drop tax early to 15% so he could catch margus
2) declare sanction on PREY so margus didnt grab him

for the 2nd one i had several members lower there food sales price to gain money to get tech for the sanction. i also sold all my units from my state when i was in 5th place.

so what we lost compaired to what you lost is peanuts in comparison.

jameswheel
12-11-2008, 20:43
What would you like me to do to appease you? I only switched tags because it was apparent that SOUL would be inable to declare sanctions in time for me not to be farmed by margus. If there is something I can do, like maybe drop rdyness and let you SA me at some point, then just let me know via pm.

Calvin74
12-11-2008, 21:24
What would you like me to do to appease you? I only switched tags because it was apparent that SOUL would be inable to declare sanctions in time for me not to be farmed by margus. If there is something I can do, like maybe drop rdyness and let you SA me at some point, then just let me know via pm.

we had the money right at the same time or before GRIM dec'ed
while it might have been more about NA you would have been farmed wherever you were as was evidence at margus hitting you even in GRIM (as to how he got so high is another matter)

jameswheel
12-12-2008, 00:35
Not sure if you noticed but I also SAed him when I switched. With the landswap I could afford another 36h without sanctions. You want to get this sorted out I brought a reasonable offer to the table and you have no comment on it.

::LD::GrimReapr
12-12-2008, 01:22
me and calvin spoke to LD about the situation and he said he was going to speak to rass that night. i asked him to message me on MSN or leave me and ingame message with what they think. after i recieved nothing that night or the night after (neither did calvin). we decided if there was no attempt from you to contact us we would just declare it. seeing as most of you guys are netting pretty high and were stocking its not going to affect us as much.

now this isnt the calm before we declare. we see this as a way of solving the problem and not a way of stalling for a war.

about james: he left grim before he had used hardly any turns and before he jumped. he stayed in SOUL, used the NA to grad. then he requested a few things:

1) to drop tax early to 15% so he could catch margus
2) declare sanction on PREY so margus didnt grab him

for the 2nd one i had several members lower there food sales price to gain money to get tech for the sanction. i also sold all my units from my state when i was in 5th place.

so what we lost compaired to what you lost is peanuts in comparison.

First off as most of GRIM's members know and some of you other i have tried to talk to on MSN the last 2 days i havent been getting very far cause with having sattlite internet and the weather we are currently having I keep losing my connection and booted from convos havent been able to do much of anything last 2 days cause of it so thats why I havent been able to talk to Rass and Evan at the same time i try to use a few turns here and there but again pages take forever to load or they just dont cause of the weather so for that I am sorry.::rain:: ::rain:: ::rain:: ::rain:: ::rain::
thats what its been like.