PDA

View Full Version : Sanctions=Bull****

Max Logan
12-11-2008, 13:46
I just had to put it down like this.

What are they good for? Chasing away people? Most NW declared sanctions on Prey rendering them mostly useless in the long run. They can`t grab anyone, whats the point to play? Declare war on 4 nations? lol

If decreasing the member count was the point, it was made. It`s getting so boring that I feel the urge to leave as well. And seeing the communities attitude it just makes me wanna...

Whatever

ooga booga
12-11-2008, 14:44
I just had to put it down like this.

What are they good for? Chasing away people? Most NW declared sanctions on Prey rendering them mostly useless in the long run. They can`t grab anyone, whats the point to play? Declare war on 4 nations? lol

If decreasing the member count was the point, it was made. It`s getting so boring that I feel the urge to leave as well. And seeing the communities attitude it just makes me wanna...

Whatever

I feel the same way. I know this was a test and are first implemented, but people's sets were ruined. And when that happens people get frustrated, leave the game, and it hinders our game-play experience even more. :(

Hoebawt
12-11-2008, 15:18
See this is where diplomacy comes into play... **** if u guys dont like it help them... instead of *****ing like lil girls

MAGGIO
12-11-2008, 15:23
They could have turned right around and warred WLF. Just because 4 nations declared sanctions on them does not mean that it was a 4 nation alliance against them. Do you think SLOB and WLF are allied?

Instead they waited, didnt do anything to my knowledge to get the sanctions removed. and now look what happened.

They could have done something instead of playing the victom role.

Hoebawt
12-11-2008, 15:24
Exactly... sitting back and lettign them get walked on was just stupid

-Z-
12-11-2008, 15:31
They could have turned right around and warred WLF. Just because 4 nations declared sanctions on them does not mean that it was a 4 nation alliance against them. Do you think SLOB and WLF are allied?

Instead they waited, didnt do anything to my knowledge to get the sanctions removed. and now look what happened.

Darn it Maggio, Hush Hush, we dont want anyone to know our nations are allied!!!

lmao

Z

MAGGIO
12-11-2008, 15:32
The additional nations that imposed the sacntions should have also held WLF accountable for the sitations as well. It was not all Preys fault that they were only limited to hitting those other nations. (no offense WLF) They have to grab, so who are they going to grab? Who ever they can.

Just because WLF had a problem with them doesnt mean we all have too. and if part of the solution is stikcing up for prey than it is viable. Course it would have helped if Prey reached out to someone for help.

-Z-
12-11-2008, 15:34
The additional nations that imposed the sacntions should have also help WLF accountable for the sitations as well. It was not all Preys fault that they were only limited to hitting those other nations. (no offense WLF) They have to grab, so who are they going to grab? Who ever they can.

Just because WLF had a problem with them doesnt mean we all have too. and if part of the solution is stikcing up for prey than it is viable. Course it would have helped if Prey reached out to someone for help.

and by holding WLF responsible, you would then also be holding SLOB responsible, since WLF and SLOB = super tight allies.

lmao

Z

MAGGIO
12-11-2008, 15:35
LOL Dogma would love that.

Im just saying there are different ways to look at it. If WLF didnt impose the scations then why would anyone else feel that they were no land farms.

-Z-
12-11-2008, 15:36
Sanctions do not = crap.

Sanctions need to be worked on and before next set starts changed IMO.

upkeep of tech for them to be in place still.

Sanctions should not be canceled from other nations when war is declared imo.

Z

MAGGIO
12-11-2008, 15:39
Sanctions should not be canceled from other nations when war is declared imo.

Z

that was a big bug i think, cause if it was not, all i would have to do is declare war on a nation and not attack them to release all sactions...abuse?

ooga booga
12-11-2008, 16:33

Well then you should get all the facts before making a decision, eh? ;) Because Z and Hoe are just going to beat around the bush here on the forums, but Kris did try and talk to Dboz and they said Prey "hadn't done enough" to lift the sanctions. Which... I still want to know, why sanctions was declared in the first place when there was no foul play from Prey. They weren't feeding... so, what was the point of the sanctions? Inf hoarding? Because they were not the only nation inf hoarding. lol

So really... I'd like to know why. I haven't gotten an answer yet and that's because they don't have one.

DBozMen
12-11-2008, 16:43
but Kris did try and talk to Dboz and they said Prey "hadn't done enough" to lift the sanctions. Which... I still want to know, why sanctions was declared in the first place when there was no foul play from Prey. They weren't feeding... so, what was the point of the sanctions? Inf hoarding? Because they were not the only nation inf hoarding. lol

So really... I'd like to know why. I haven't gotten an answer yet and that's because they don't have one.

Hey! Don't assume to much. You never even where in the conversation! Is that clear!

Me and Kris discussed a lot last night but it didn't provided a solution, because it was the first talk. Problems like this can't and won't be resolved by a single meeting. Mostly because the offended party always go "mad" into the conversation. You need a clear head about such issues, and a first meeting is a good starting point.

Anyway, i talked to Kris again this morning and i said to him what i thought about the current issue.

KelpKris
12-11-2008, 16:45

I know SLOB and WLF aren't allies and the sanctions with SLOB were about to be removed (the following day). The "diplomacy" part with WLF was a failure (could have been changed but we're never gonna know) and TNG wasn't my priority.

For a short period of time I thought that everything starts going well (even though damage was already done) and it was after GRIM had put sanctions at us. And then what happened? TNG randomly declared war on us and started a position war or at least this is what they told.

So despite the fact that sanctions were making things harder for us we still had decent states and still had the chance to get some good scores and that's why we didn't war WLF because it would have been suicide mission one way or another.

And I guess the thread name says everything I think of sanctions.

Mrmcjoey15
12-11-2008, 16:51
I know SLOB and WLF aren't allies and the sanctions with SLOB were about to be removed (the following day). The "diplomacy" part with WLF was a failure (could have been changed but we're never gonna know) and TNG wasn't my priority.

For a short period of time I thought that everything starts going well (even though damage was already done) and it was after GRIM had put sanctions at us. And then what happened? TNG randomly declared war on us and started a position war or at least this is what they told.

So despite the fact that sanctions were making things harder for us we still had decent states and still had the chance to get some good scores and that's why we didn't war WLF because it would have been suicide mission one way or another.

yeah nothing against Prey really if it would have been GRIM infront of us thats who we would have declared on PT::: the only thing i had against declaring on Prey is i like that estonians play with us it helps the game and adds members so i hope we didnt drive u guys away ::oops:

Hoebawt
12-11-2008, 17:09

Yea i konw guys are far from cowards... i just hope in the future u use more balanced states :)

northbabylon
12-11-2008, 23:08

i think we all know by now that TNG is WLF's butt buddies..
i like tng leaders i really do, personally. But ingame they just act as pawns.
If prey warred WLF, not only would wlf wipe them off the map with such a large member difference. IF for some reason wlf was unable to do anything. i assure you that TNG would have jumped in and helped. and visa versa

The Legend
12-11-2008, 23:24
Course it would have helped if Prey reached out to someone for help.
Just so that it isn't missed.
For me, the face of the Estonians has been Skycat. Given the unfortunate instances with his leadership in the past, you can't expect everyone to reach to you. Not saying that no one will help if you ask for it, but you do have to ask.

Hoebawt
12-11-2008, 23:35
If prey warred WLF, not only would wlf wipe them off the map with such a large member difference. IF for some reason wlf was unable to do anything. i assure you that TNG would have jumped in and helped. and visa versa

Dont make Assumptions.... WLF and TNG arent even allies at thsi point in time.. yea we have a history and some of us are friends but we dont have a allaince

Divine Intervention
12-11-2008, 23:44
besides. TNG is under 'im a LoR wannabe' Jiggers grasp (well..not atm, hope the guy gets better) and is full of EX ::puked:: not the TNG i remember :( although they do have some top guys there :)

-Z-
12-12-2008, 02:59

WTF r u talking about?

I had no idea TNG was even going to be warring!

We are not public or closet allies.

Z

FeaRLezZoN3
12-12-2008, 04:09
I am not a big fan of Sanctions unless some modifications can be made. I am currently in TNG and I really dont agree to what happened to Prey, they really cant do much but grab only a few number of players after 4 nations delclared on them. I am just being open minded and putting myself in their shoes. Now, Sanctions are pretty good in the sense of new idea/element in the game, but it should not affect in my opinion SA attacks, it takes the point away from netting. Now if it was just for a few days or a week it wont be that bad but for a whole set, or limit the amount of nations to 1-2 MAX.

Max Logan
12-12-2008, 17:42
Now WLF are trying to get the upper hand by declaring sanctions just to avoid being grabbed. lmao

new tactics - jump and sanction! PT:::

**** this, I`m out

Mr President
12-12-2008, 23:04
Now WLF are trying to get the upper hand by declaring sanctions just to avoid being grabbed. lmao

new tactics - jump and sanction! PT:::

**** this, I`m out

Why is it that people quit when things are not there way? Why is it every time a change is made to the game and it's not exactly what people want they say they are quitting? Why is it that people can't say hey here is a new thing, lets test it for a set, find all the bugs and loop holes, fix them and see how it goes?

I'm not fond of the jumping and declaring sanctions either. it's not right or fair. So this is a loop hole that needs to be filled. Which it will be.. I made it clear that this was a test set. Right away people should know that loop holes will be found and used.. And sorry, but i need it to be this way.. it's the only way to find them.

I'm not trying to run people off of the game. I'm trying out new things. if the work great, if they don't then we remove them and try something else.. But for crying out loud anytime there is a change in this freaking game nobody gives it a chance.. They just quit.. Way to be a team player!

Guess most of you just want to sit and play the same people set after set with the same wars and the same things happening set after set.. Perhaps this could be why many get bored and leave.. but i'm sure it's all cause of the sanctions and new implements.. Why the hell do i even bother...

Max Logan
12-13-2008, 06:20
Why is it that people quit when things are not there way? Why is it every time a change is made to the game and it's not exactly what people want they say they are quitting? Why is it that people can't say hey here is a new thing, lets test it for a set, find all the bugs and loop holes, fix them and see how it goes?

I'm not fond of the jumping and declaring sanctions either. it's not right or fair. So this is a loop hole that needs to be filled. Which it will be.. I made it clear that this was a test set. Right away people should know that loop holes will be found and used.. And sorry, but i need it to be this way.. it's the only way to find them.

I'm not trying to run people off of the game. I'm trying out new things. if the work great, if they don't then we remove them and try something else.. But for crying out loud anytime there is a change in this freaking game nobody gives it a chance.. They just quit.. Way to be a team player!

Guess most of you just want to sit and play the same people set after set with the same wars and the same things happening set after set.. Perhaps this could be why many get bored and leave.. but i'm sure it's all cause of the sanctions and new implements.. Why the hell do i even bother...

yeah, becouse we can get 50 members to sanction every nation we must to ensure top spot. whatever reason you had to implent sanctions, now its just turning to a reason to avoid being grabbed and insure top spots.

let me see the new tactics - a nation takes up top spots, then another nations members jump past them LG the **** out of the states, then they declare sanctions, so even after the other states use turns, they can`t grab them and they maintain the land upperhand. And if they have about twice as many members, you must have a really good FS. Knowing that GRIM is widely global, WLF has the upperhand even if we get their 5-6 states on FS, they still have more.

Before making new things, test them on a diff server and think it through, and not just put them in a see what happens!

'Oh shoot, it missfired, oh well!'

It`s not about new upgrades every set it`s about making them through and useful and not just testing things out!

Mahdi
12-13-2008, 06:52
he tried that remember? everyone just killed eachother off and didnt test the new features

-Z-
12-13-2008, 07:50
yeah, becouse we can get 50 members to sanction every nation we must to ensure top spot. whatever reason you had to implent sanctions, now its just turning to a reason to avoid being grabbed and insure top spots.

let me see the new tactics - a nation takes up top spots, then another nations members jump past them LG the **** out of the states, then they declare sanctions, so even after the other states use turns, they can`t grab them and they maintain the land upperhand. And if they have about twice as many members, you must have a really good FS. Knowing that GRIM is widely global, WLF has the upperhand even if we get their 5-6 states on FS, they still have more.

Before making new things, test them on a diff server and think it through, and not just put them in a see what happens!

It`s not about new upgrades every set it`s about making them through and useful and not just testing things out!

This is only 1 scenario Max.

It so happened that the top3 this set was all the same nation.

What if the top ten is mixed more, like it often is?

different outcome.

Max = BS

Z

Max Logan
12-13-2008, 15:58
This is only 1 scenario Max.

It so happened that the top3 this set was all the same nation.

What if the top ten is mixed more, like it often is?

different outcome.

Max = BS

Z

I haven`t seen you complain about being landfarms before. Not to GRIM not to any other nations before you had a nice tool to use. I know its kinda ****ty when you see that 3 states of another nation could easily take out your any chances to compete, so you gotta do something, have a state land grab those states at all costs and then just declare sanctions while those states are down land.

WLF=BS

You never could and you never will be able to compete for top without your cheap tactics...lmao, even bringing Smile`s people in you can`t do **** :rolleyes:

Hoebawt
12-13-2008, 16:05
Why is it our fault that we use every aspect of the game when we play? JUst coz u guys dont want use sanctions or War its our fault that we do? plz grow some balls and do something about it if u dont like it

Max Logan
12-13-2008, 16:09
Why is it our fault that we use every aspect of the game when we play? JUst coz u guys dont want use sanctions or War its our fault that we do? plz grow some balls and do something about it if u dont like it

::topic::

Hoebawt
12-13-2008, 16:10
yea figs u cant reply to that coz u know i am right... Max for once stop *****ign and play the ****ing game...

Max Logan
12-13-2008, 16:14
yea figs u cant reply to that coz u know i am right... Max for once stop *****ign and play the ****ing game...

I see no need to replay to an irrelevant post

Hoebawt
12-13-2008, 16:19
Only if the Rest of the community would think like you no one would ever reply to any of ur post :)

Max Logan
12-13-2008, 16:21
Only if the Rest of the community would think like you no one would ever reply to any of ur post :)

too bad the community and even you, know better

Hoebawt
12-13-2008, 16:22
Sadly we dont know better..... its called Bordem

Max Logan
12-13-2008, 16:24
Sadly we dont know better..... its called Bordem

:thumbup:

Divine Intervention
12-13-2008, 16:25
You never could and you never will be able to compete for top without your cheap tactics...lmao, even bringing Smile`s people in you can`t do **** :rolleyes:

Smile's people? my people :P? compliment i guess...used to seeing us above you aren't you Max :P i think you'll find that the top Smile state is in GRIM as are another 2 Smile players (im counting you as one of them :P). and i think you'll find that a large number of Smile players are now in SLOB, TNG, TNR as well as WLF. so wtf are you talking about? its not like all of Smile members from last set suddenly moved to WLF this set lol. **** Max, stop talking about things you don't know :P

Hoebawt
12-13-2008, 16:26
hes an idiot

Max Logan
12-13-2008, 16:28
Smile's people? my people :P? compliment i guess...used to seeing us above you aren't you Max :P i think you'll find that the top Smile state is in GRIM as are another 2 Smile players (im counting you as one of them :P). and i think you'll find that a large number of Smile players are now in SLOB, TNG, TNR as well as WLF. so wtf are you talking about? its not like all of Smile members from last set suddenly moved to WLF this set lol. **** Max, stop talking about things you don't know :P

I don`t remember mentioning all. And I`m not about to go and look who was and who wasn`t, I made a general statement

Max Logan
12-13-2008, 16:28
hes an idiot

that`s the most logic argument I`ve read today! You gotta be good at this!

Hoebawt
12-13-2008, 16:29
which is wrong and stupid....Stop talking so much crap man... u do nothing usefull for this game

Max Logan
12-13-2008, 16:32
which is wrong and stupid....Stop talking so much crap man... u do nothing usefull for this game

:huh:
I can`t belive you just said that! lol
Do you follow what you`re typing???

Divine Intervention
12-13-2008, 16:43
I haven`t seen you complain about being landfarms before. Not to GRIM not to any other nations before you had a nice tool to use. I know its kinda ****ty when you see that 3 states of another nation could easily take out your any chances to compete, so you gotta do something, have a state land grab those states at all costs and then just declare sanctions while those states are down land.

WLF=BS

actually i think you'll be interested to know that WLF and Smile nearly came to blows last set over James farming WLF expanders OOP. However, since you're a nobody, you don't get to know about all this kinda stuff. which is why when you post it often results in others laughing.

Hoebawt
12-13-2008, 16:45
:huh:
I can`t belive you just said that! lol
Do you follow what you`re typing???

YOur a cancer on these fourms.....Banned-2 Banned-2 Banned-2 Banned-2 Banned-2 Banned-2 Banned-2 Banned-2 Banned-2 Banned-2

Max Logan
12-13-2008, 16:57
actually i think you'll be interested to know that WLF and Smile nearly came to blows last set over James farming WLF expanders OOP. However, since you're a nobody, you don't get to know about all this kinda stuff. which is why when you post it often results in others laughing.

it`s kinda funny as it`s hard to believe! it`s what you and WLF says...and, oh my, you`re in the same nation now...

gee, my nobody brain is kinda good, don`t you think?

Will
12-13-2008, 17:18

Hoebs after last set you aren't in any position to talk about that.

Max Logan
12-13-2008, 17:25
According to Hoe`s unlogic, t doesn`t count!

Mahdi
12-13-2008, 18:43
wow whats with all these hostilities?

Max Logan
12-13-2008, 18:58
everyday life :)

Hoebawt
12-13-2008, 19:19
Hoebs after last set you aren't in any position to talk about that.

Yes coz warred the mighty Community helping EURO :) and warred SLOb.... and EX...... and LOR..... did i forget someone? yes we are so bad

Will
12-13-2008, 19:26
As bad as LOR was.

Hoebawt
12-13-2008, 19:46
Yes because we were also caught with Multies....cheaters... Had great close ties to tons of suiciders and at times feed each other.. Yea coz WLF does the same thigns.... ur Bias and you know it

Will
12-13-2008, 19:51
Yes because we were also caught with Multies....cheaters... Had great close ties to tons of suiciders and at times feed each other.. Yea coz WLF does the same thigns.... ur Bias and you know it

And how many times did WLF support LOR when they were doing all that? don't try to make yourself out to be some kind of saint and put down Max when your nation has done more damage to this game than any other including those that cheat. For you to talk about "the community" when time and time again you put WLF's warring interests before the health of the game is as hypocritical as it gets.

But looking at the bigger picture is *****ing in your book, isn't it?.

BeeNo
12-14-2008, 00:32

whatever happend to the negative rep?? if i could find it you'd get some on this post. Whenever your faced with an arguement all you ever do is fall back to the same statement.

look at all your posts with me last set, you weren't even willing to look at my point, didn't even understand my point until... what was it? 10 posts and 3 days later? the whole time raving about you omnipitient knowlege of the game.

heres a thought, use all that knowelege you got before you dropped out of 1st grade and come up with something new.

Mr President
12-14-2008, 01:13

lol Max do you vent much?

I'm not going to take offense to any of this cause i just think your hot under the collar right now, but i really hope you know better.

I didn't just come up with this idea on Monday and implement it on Tuesday. There was a lot of testing made on this.. Mainly by myself and Tnova. And yes, things were missed.

I also made it EXTREMELY clear at the start of the set that i needed to put it on the main server so we could test it and find the bugs.. So it's not like nobody knew anything about it being tested. So saying 'Oh shoot, it missfired, oh well!' isn't very accurate..

This is the first MAJOR change in the game since i have taken over.. All the other stuff has been smaller things, which all have worked out fine. I don't just add things in and call it a day. If that was the case then the suggestions section wouldn't be filled with so many pages of ideas that haven't even been looked at.. I am very stern about making sure a change works out perfectly before i move on to the next.

I am a firm believer that the Sanctions will be a great success... But things need to be worked out. I thought i made this pretty clear at the start of the set when i said i needed it on the main server so all the bugs and loop holes could be found and fixed... And they have been found, and i will fix them.

Sanctions were not meant to be used for anything else other then a diplomatic tool. Yes they are being used for other purposes. I don't like the fact that you can grab and then declare them for protection. But again, in order to find all these bugs, it needed to be used for a set by the people who i knew would find the loopholes...

Anyway, please know that this wasn't a spur of the moment thing. It was tested as much as it could be by a couple of people.. Having everyone in the game find the loopholes is much faster and easier.. Which will only make a more perfect implement in the game.

Mr President
12-14-2008, 01:19
and for the record i don't think max hurts the game or is the cancer of the game. He has his opinions just like anyone else, and he is entitled to them.

But i do think many people in the game make judgments way to quickly and not even really give the overall feature a chance. Things take time and testing takes time.

I would rather have new things need to be tweaked then have nothing at all.. Cause nothing at all only means we will be here for a limited amount of time..

So please, when changes happen, lets work them over as much as we can. Tweaking will be made and all attempts to make them work will be done. And if they still fail, then we remove them.. Nothing that is implemented is perm.

:D

Mahdi
12-14-2008, 01:31
well said pres, well said

northbabylon
12-14-2008, 01:41
to mr. p's credit.
When we had our test server we fluffed around more then we did what was needed to do. I think it's is more our fault (dev team) then anything. Instead of trying to kill everyone we should have actually fooled around with the sanctions. Sanction go to war, etc. I am sure if we were paying attention we would have found the first bug. (after war all sanction cease to exist) If i remember correctly, only me and ras commented on and tested the sanctions. I know i declared on lifted sanctions on a bunch of nations. And did a few war attacks to see if they wouldn't work. A few other things here and there. And didn't really touch anything else.
So before you go and blame mr. p for putting in something that wasn't "Ready" to be implemented, get mad at the "dev team" for not doing our job. Mr. P, Tnova, and others who work so hard at making this game better. Thank you, and now we know how much work you actually put into it.

Hoebawt
12-14-2008, 02:19
And how many times did WLF support LOR when they were doing all that? don't try to make yourself out to be some kind of saint and put down Max when your nation has done more damage to this game than any other including those that cheat. For you to talk about "the community" when time and time again you put WLF's warring interests before the health of the game is as hypocritical as it gets.

But looking at the bigger picture is *****ing in your book, isn't it?.

And who were teh only ones that would fight lOR month to month? exactly... and once we confirmed that they were using multies we stoped helping them

-Z-
12-14-2008, 05:43
and for the record i don't think max hurts the game or is the cancer of the game. He has his opinions just like anyone else, and he is entitled to them.

But i do think many people in the game make judgments way to quickly and not even really give the overall feature a chance. Things take time and testing takes time.

I would rather have new things need to be tweaked then have nothing at all.. Cause nothing at all only means we will be here for a limited amount of time..

So please, when changes happen, lets work them over as much as we can. Tweaking will be made and all attempts to make them work will be done. And if they still fail, then we remove them.. Nothing that is implemented is perm.

:D

Well said.

Perhaps Max missed the thread where you mentioned that this is a test set for sanctions.

the last major change or test I can remember was like way back in 2004 perhaps? when Svenneman allowed stealing from players for 1 set.

I enjoyed that, but it was then taken away again.

We have since had dozens upon dozens of sets with the core game play unchanged.

Until now, and IMO a bit of change is a good thing, the not changeing sure didnt seem to bring us members, maybe we need some different things.

Z

BeeNo
12-14-2008, 08:16
i remember a set of donating science as well :)

Max Logan
12-14-2008, 17:57
lol Max do you vent much?

I'm not going to take offense to any of this cause i just think your hot under the collar right now, but i really hope you know better.

I didn't just come up with this idea on Monday and implement it on Tuesday. There was a lot of testing made on this.. Mainly by myself and Tnova. And yes, things were missed.

I also made it EXTREMELY clear at the start of the set that i needed to put it on the main server so we could test it and find the bugs.. So it's not like nobody knew anything about it being tested. So saying 'Oh shoot, it missfired, oh well!' isn't very accurate..

This is the first MAJOR change in the game since i have taken over.. All the other stuff has been smaller things, which all have worked out fine. I don't just add things in and call it a day. If that was the case then the suggestions section wouldn't be filled with so many pages of ideas that haven't even been looked at.. I am very stern about making sure a change works out perfectly before i move on to the next.

I am a firm believer that the Sanctions will be a great success... But things need to be worked out. I thought i made this pretty clear at the start of the set when i said i needed it on the main server so all the bugs and loop holes could be found and fixed... And they have been found, and i will fix them.

Sanctions were not meant to be used for anything else other then a diplomatic tool. Yes they are being used for other purposes. I don't like the fact that you can grab and then declare them for protection. But again, in order to find all these bugs, it needed to be used for a set by the people who i knew would find the loopholes...

Anyway, please know that this wasn't a spur of the moment thing. It was tested as much as it could be by a couple of people.. Having everyone in the game find the loopholes is much faster and easier.. Which will only make a more perfect implement in the game.

They way I meant it is, that sanctions as they are now, should not last. It`s a good idea and good ideas are always welcome. But the way it`s working out now is just hurting and not helping.

And yes, I do realise it was tested, but I still don`t think that a set should also be used as a 'test'. And if the test server went wrong, why don`t just clean it and get people who actually want to contribute to the testing, to run it? Look at all those who have prem accounts..lol
Why not take the dev team, mods and admins? If they can`t behave, leave them out. Forget the premium tweak.

And I do went pretty good! Esp when there`s a store nearby ;) Or the subs is running

Max Logan
12-14-2008, 17:58
i remember a set of donating science as well :)

That was fun! :P

Mahdi
12-14-2008, 18:40
that was probably abused back in the day.... i am pretty sure the cash stealing was used for feeding way back when... why do we have like 6 threads on sanctions?

Hoebawt
12-14-2008, 18:47
see wat happend wit Stealing was... WLF became theives we stole from everyone... :) and ppl cried and moaned till it was takign away coz they couldnt get a few extra spies

Mahdi
12-14-2008, 19:04
lol hoe that doesnt surprise me...

Hoebawt
12-15-2008, 00:10
yeap we did it

Mahdi
12-15-2008, 00:14
ahh hence why i am a member of WLF... always pushing bounds no matter whose bounds they may be.