PDA

View Full Version : TNG vs LoR

Mrmcjoey15
12-15-2008, 00:42
Well more states form the ex-LoR team left and fled to LoR so were gonna take them out thats what this war is about

@grim leadership i hope these rumors of u going to hit us arnt true cause we were at one point going to hit you but with these matters and the fact that we would get owned weve called that off and has been off for a while. sooooo continue your netting please

nNiIcCkKoO
12-15-2008, 01:02
I think this needs to be said.

You are the WORST leader, of the WORST nation in Nation Wars history. Clue the **** up kid, before I take you out personally!

kitoy
12-15-2008, 01:11
SA Bold TNG Killer(#151)[LoR] Mariop(#237)[Prey] 544 Land,
AR RoMe(#148)[TNG] Bold TNG Killer(#151)[LoR] Defeat
AR One Step Beyond(#188)[TNG] Bold TNG Killer(#151)[LoR] Defeat
AR RoMe(#148)[TNG] Bold TNG Killer(#151)[LoR] 28 Land

ummm.. lol lol

Mahdi
12-15-2008, 01:12
your being warred

Cemetary
12-15-2008, 01:13
how? he declared on lor to kill a fleeing state, seems like hes making sure his nation doesnt get blindsided by unexpected restarts, i don't understand how that makes him a bad leader? looks like hes taking alot of **** from alot of people over TNGs wars but hes doing the best for his nation

Mrmcjoey15
12-15-2008, 01:17
how? he declared on lor to kill a fleeing state, seems like hes making sure his nation doesnt get blindsided by unexpected restarts, i don't understand how that makes him a bad leader? looks like hes taking alot of **** from alot of people over TNGs wars but hes doing the best for his nation

:wub: :wub: exactly his own leader (ali) turn him in saying the LoR states that were in TNG were gonna hit us. i trapped one of thoes in TNG because of the war. u wanna make fun of me cause i cant get 4 members to kill one state go ahead but let u know my LD didn't even drop the land just destroyed it form the casher things and then went off line thats cool and then 2 members had uder 50 turns so back off and he came online alright?

@ kenneth wow get a life why dont you make me a montage of attacks i made when i killed your state cause no one cares that u got ahold of your guy and he came on and regaind rediness any one aring a guy when he regains redniess is gonna get defeated ok?

@Niko who the hell are u to judge my leadership skills? and btw im new at the leader thing so gimme a chance why dont you.

FeaRLezZoN3
12-15-2008, 01:19
I think this needs to be said.

You are the WORST leader, of the WORST nation in Nation Wars history. Clue the **** up kid, before I take you out personally!

nick u dont know how much of a regret I have for bringing u back into NW....you really like pissing people off, grow the **** up!

northbabylon
12-15-2008, 01:51
joey isn't a bad leader....he just isn't very good =/

Mrmcjoey15
12-15-2008, 02:06
The real leader has no need to lead--he is content to point the way. -Henry Miller...... Where there is no vision, the people perish. -Proverbs 29:18

its not like i want to be a leader but there are two things driving me to lead TNG and that is A. to keep my home nation TNG going and B. to not let a friend down (Jigger)

i cant argue that im not very good but like andy said im not bad so far i believe ive done a fair job. lets just see what TNG has in store for NW this set and next

Xavior
12-15-2008, 02:06
@grim leadership the fact that we would get owned

Very true. So next time think before you do anything stupid like war us back to back sets.

Mrmcjoey15
12-15-2008, 02:09
Very true. So next time think before you do anything stupid like war us back to back sets.

i dont belive TNG has ever warred GRIM atleast not while i was in it :confused: :confused:

Xavior
12-15-2008, 02:11
i dont belive TNG has ever warred GRIM atleast not while i was in it :confused: :confused:

UBH had a lot of TNG states. I don't care what tag you play in, some of you guys were in UBH so it would be warring us back to back.

Mrmcjoey15
12-15-2008, 02:12
UBH had a lot of TNG states. I don't care what tag you play in, some of you guys were in UBH so it would be warring us back to back.

hehe see i was in WLF i didnt know :p

northbabylon
12-15-2008, 02:18
got you their xavi

Mrmcjoey15
12-15-2008, 02:21
actually i didnt really play most of the set after the first war WLF had last set and i died i relly didnt feel like playing the rest out so only thing i heard that happend with UBH was that marine bailed on his nation

Hoebawt
12-15-2008, 02:53
Joey isnt a great leader but hes far from the worst... hes new to callin his own shots and is doing wat he thinks is best for his nation.... I commend him for his actions and i hope he keeps up with TNG and mks them into the mean lean fighting machine i once made them ;).... I LOVE YOU!!!!(HAPPY)

Bram Gotink
12-15-2008, 04:33
I recall us winning ... but that might be my memory playing games ... I don't think so though.
Different nation, different leader. If I join USA (fictive name) next set and the leader (that would be Mr P) decided to war Prey, would he be warring Prey back to back? No. It's not b/c some of the members are ex-UBH, that this war (which didn't even take place) would be us warring you back to back.

got you their xavi
Xav got pwnt :P

Joey isnt a great leader but hes far from the worst... hes new to callin his own shots and is doing wat he thinks is best for his nation.... I commend him for his actions and i hope he keeps up with TNG and mks them into the mean lean fighting machine i once made them ;)[...]
I agree with Hoe.

Divine Intervention
12-15-2008, 05:00
wtf guys. Joey is doing exactly what he should be doing. infact i think hes not doing enough. he should be killing all of LoR because they harboured a state which made war attacks on TNG :sleep: the only mistake Joey made is not knowing that the best time to kill viets isn't when its ~mid day for them lol. remember their time zone is ~ GT + 6-8 hours depending on which one you're killing (hint hint) :). the intent was correct, the execution however required some more organization and that kinda stuff only comes with experience.

kitoy
12-15-2008, 05:43
wtf dude, i told u we're not viets lol

Hoebawt
12-15-2008, 07:54
yea yea yea viet lol

Divine Intervention
12-15-2008, 08:15
wtf dude, i told u we're not viets lol

no, but the one he was trying to kill, IS a viet. so ::pitty::

Mahdi
12-15-2008, 08:21
such hostilities shame shame

kenshin44
12-15-2008, 14:39
:wub: :wub: exactly his own leader (ali) turn him in saying the LoR states that were in TNG were gonna hit us. i trapped one of thoes in TNG because of the war. u wanna make fun of me cause i cant get 4 members to kill one state go ahead but let u know my LD didn't even drop the land just destroyed it form the casher things and then went off line thats cool and then 2 members had uder 50 turns so back off and he came online alright?

@ kenneth wow get a life why dont you make me a montage of attacks i made when i killed your state cause no one cares that u got ahold of your guy and he came on and regaind rediness any one aring a guy when he regains redniess is gonna get defeated ok?

@Niko who the hell are u to judge my leadership skills? and btw im new at the leader thing so gimme a chance why dont you.

Just to clearly state I didn't for say turn anyone over i talked to Kid, who wanted a tag to war, and i Like TNG and its mems and Joey and Shabaz a lot. So i said ok but this won't be blind sided if that is cool then ok LoR can be used as a tag to war with.

I told TNG after clearing up everything that was said and done.

I am not Actively leading LoR so I didn't lead Kenneth + crew in anything.

For next set i want LoR tag name to remain clean and Kid understood this. That is why i told him its cool to join but it won't be blindsiding cause that will put me in negative position with TNG and that is not how i want relations to go......

So plz everyone understand that i weighed both my friends and weighed the best option and told Kid what is up....

Kenneth i am sorry if you think i turned you over or anything..... ask Kid i told him all the things on table....

I didn't want LOR in negative position before next set Started. and i do like shabaz a lot and tng.....

kenshin44
12-15-2008, 14:43
wtf guys. Joey is doing exactly what he should be doing. infact i think hes not doing enough. he should be killing all of LoR because they harboured a state which made war attacks on TNG :sleep: the only mistake Joey made is not knowing that the best time to kill viets isn't when its ~mid day for them lol. remember their time zone is ~ GT + 6-8 hours depending on which one you're killing (hint hint) :). the intent was correct, the execution however required some more organization and that kinda stuff only comes with experience.

FYI all knowing Anton you missed that Joey and I had already went through terms everyone knew this was coming. Also I told Kid that the war could take place within LoR but we won't disguise it......

So either you just missed a big point.

Or you open your mouth too much in matters that don't concern you.

So plz deal in your own domain, and no need to give leading tips to joey, I'm sure he doesn't need them.

:spam::

Missionary
12-15-2008, 15:05
Joey isnt a great leader but hes far from the worst...

and hoebawt knows.....seeing as hes the worst :P

HAHAHAHAHA

18:34:01-2008/12/15 Legion of Riot[LoR] has declared War on The Next Generation[TNG]
Reason: I love TNG and pray Shabaz gets alright, I\'m happy no hard feelings are in this affair, happy we talked about it before hand. BTW im staying in protection lol

Divine Intervention
12-15-2008, 15:37
FYI all knowing Anton you missed that Joey and I had already went through terms everyone knew this was coming. Also I told Kid that the war could take place within LoR but we won't disguise it......

So either you just missed a big point.

Or you open your mouth too much in matters that don't concern you.

So plz deal in your own domain, and no need to give leading tips to joey, I'm sure he doesn't need them.

:spam::

i didn't miss anything. people are calling Joey a bad leader. im saying he is not. im not missing anything when im saying he should kill of LoR, just my opinion :P
ill decide where i open my mouth and what concerns me thank you. and no, i imagine you wouldn't want me to point out at what time some of your friend are best killed, eh :confused:? but im a nice guy :P.

Mahdi
12-15-2008, 17:07
well said anton... i think didnt read it as it was too long of a post and it was made by you... :p

Missionary
12-15-2008, 17:28
a 3 page thread on a killing one guy declaration? some people bored? lmao

Vortex
12-15-2008, 17:33
Joey isnt a great leader but hes far from the worst...

That can be only one eh;)

Hoebawt
12-15-2008, 17:41
go ahead bled keep pushing buttons

Mahdi
12-15-2008, 19:04
Vin you should know by now this game wouldnt exist if people werent bored and posted in the forums

Divine Intervention
12-15-2008, 21:10
first kill goes to LoR :P
edit: just realized, nosejam didn't die in a FS :o

Hoebawt
12-15-2008, 21:12
lol now thats funny... im sure LOR can still war

Mrmcjoey15
12-15-2008, 21:13

wow loR is dumbe why kill a state that wont be online for like 3 months... oh wait its alll that they can break

and OMG its a merical

Xavior
12-15-2008, 21:17

lmao!

Blame Ali :p

kenshin44
12-15-2008, 23:09
wow loR is dumbe why kill a state that wont be online for like 3 months... oh wait its alll that they can break

and OMG its a merical

Ay. Rembz im not coordinating anything on this end

Mrmcjoey15
12-15-2008, 23:25
Ay. Rembz im not coordinating anything on this end

ik :wub: u ali

nosejam
12-16-2008, 09:01

GRIM failed last set too.

Divine Intervention
12-16-2008, 09:58
GRIM failed last set too.

that was a CS not a FS. technically so was LoRs strike...so actually the tradition continues. you die first in FS :(

Vortex
12-16-2008, 10:24
go ahead bled keep pushing buttons

Cmon Hoe, you make of it what you want. Your not gonna tell me yout THAT fragile are you.

Hoebawt
12-17-2008, 07:15

and where do u guys fall on this spectrum... Atleast Joey wouldnt try to GA someone that is online and only has a few 100 land.... that was not only the worst attack ever but also the funnest **** i have ever seen.. Good job to Grim leader who lead that and NS states that willing spent 100's killing pop that was regained in less then 20 turns.. thank you for hte laugh

Divine Intervention
12-17-2008, 07:17
and where do u guys fall on this spectrum... Atleast Joey wouldnt try to GA someone that is online and only has a few 100 land.... that was not only the worst attack ever but also the funnest **** i have ever seen.. Good job to Grim leader who lead that and NS states that willing spent 100's killing pop that was regained in less then 20 turns.. thank you for hte laugh

tbf everyone was laughing so much in the war chat we kinda forgot about the strike.

Hoebawt
12-17-2008, 07:19
yea we did stop attacking... that was so funny... i woudl have sent Grim a msg but eh i rather sit abck and watch these so called "Vets" do their thing