PDA

View Full Version : NS+Grim vs. TNG

Pages : 1 [2]

Mrmcjoey15
12-19-2008, 00:18
i wasn't co-lead for USA...i was President...i didn't say i didn't like the way you play the game. Infact i enjoy it. I was merely stating your are more noob than i was =P I wasn't very successful leading USA either. I was nervous as hell since we were top 2 nations set after set at the time.

Though i bet any money i was put in a much tougher situation. did your leader get into a carr accident the nite u were going to strike a nation u learnd about 2 nights be fire and have to think do i back down and look like a ***** or go with what jigger said. At the time i had no idea what the community thought about Prey and how they should be handled. all i knew was that jigger planed to hit and thats what we did from there we lost some members for BS reasons they were delt with. very soon after we got hit 2:1 i dont think i could have done anything more. try walking in my shoes before you say stuff about what i did

northbabylon
12-19-2008, 00:33
i wasn't co-lead for USA...i was President...i didn't say i didn't like the way you play the game. Infact i enjoy it. I was merely stating your are more noob than i was =P I wasn't very successful leading USA either. I was nervous as hell since we were top 2 nations set after set at the time.

read again

Mrmcjoey15
12-19-2008, 00:37
Lock this thread its no longer important totally off topic now things seem to be setteling down

Mahdi
12-19-2008, 00:41
why lock this thread? it could be going places you never know what might happen that would be used in this thread instead of opening a new one

Xavior
12-19-2008, 00:45
The war isn't over.

Mahdi
12-19-2008, 00:47
and we all know situations can change in a heart beat

Mrmcjoey15
12-19-2008, 00:51
The war isn't over.

u guys have killed original TNG and the tag jumpers from WLF who els do u plan to kill?

northbabylon
12-19-2008, 00:53
joey what states your restart?

Mrmcjoey15
12-19-2008, 00:55
joey what states your restart?

XD the one with the 900k lv 8 jets its name is joey2 its not rocket science

northbabylon
12-19-2008, 00:55
its not rocket science...its called laziness

Mahdi
12-19-2008, 00:56
omg... i gave him credit too...

Mrmcjoey15
12-19-2008, 00:57

either way u gotta go under my nation to look for joey2 cause i cant post state numbers XD

northbabylon
12-19-2008, 00:58
no but you can message it to me via msn.

Xavior
12-19-2008, 01:00

K, you start the AAs.

northbabylon
12-19-2008, 01:03
i have 17m jets no need.

Mrmcjoey15
12-19-2008, 01:03
K, you start the AAs.

go ahead i really dont care lol

Bram Gotink
12-19-2008, 03:55
this thread should be closed and deleted ... imho, of course

w/e

::LD::GrimReapr
12-19-2008, 08:18
this thread should be closed and deleted ... imho, of course

w/e

Good thing I personally dont care what you think IMO the war isnt over and people are still talking about whats goin on.
You dont like it dont read it.

Poor Poor BRAM
Poor Poor BRAM
His head was filled with Jam.

Bram Gotink
12-19-2008, 08:46
Good thing I personally dont care what you think IMO the war isnt over and people are still talking about whats goin on.
You dont like it dont read it.

Poor Poor BRAM
Poor Poor BRAM
His head was filled with Jam.

lol
his head was filled with Jam ... lol I don't even like jam :P

And I'm never coming back
I'm leaving here for sure
And I'm never coming back
I'm leaving here for sure

Divine Intervention
12-19-2008, 11:32
why was cape AAed like 40 times whilst you guys were trying to kill him? you only need ~19 AAs max to get him down to as low a readiness as possible :sleep:

jeff_capes
12-19-2008, 11:56
lol
his head was filled with Jam ... lol I don't even like jam :P

Shut up Jam Head, :P :laugh:

Mahdi
12-19-2008, 13:43
yeah what capes said....

@ Anton
Haven't you ever heard of using too much force to make sure the job is done right? Kinda like sending a whole battalion of German tanks at the french just to make sure they surrender when all it would have taken was a threat...

Xavior
12-19-2008, 14:16
Obviously Anton doesn't know everything that goes around NW. I am disappointed.

Divine Intervention
12-19-2008, 14:35
Xavior do you want me to post ~ 3-5 MSN convos with GRIM members saying you/Rass specifically said to regain land on #186 as well as convos saying that GRIM had plans to take out FF? or all of your members just lying to me? LOL. must be some massive conspiracy to not make me feel guilty about taking you out :rolleyes:

12-19-2008, 14:41
why was cape AAed like 40 times whilst you guys were trying to kill him? you only need ~19 AAs max to get him down to as low a readiness as possible :sleep:

Maybe he regained his readiness so they continued to AA him.

Xavior
12-19-2008, 14:43
Xavior do you want me to post ~ 3-5 MSN convos with GRIM members saying you/Rass specifically said to regain land on #186 as well as convos saying that GRIM had plans to take out FF? or all of your members just lying to me? LOL. must be some massive conspiracy to not make me feel guilty about taking you out :rolleyes:

Oh no, back to FF again. help:::

What you don't realize Anton, is that no one really cares about you and FF. I didn't even notice FF until 186 jumped, and I didn't really care about him hitting James either. James never said anything to me about the hit, and I was more concerned with TNG at that point. You think you and your friend are so great and popular and everyone talks about you all the time and thinks so highly of you. You need to come back to reality.

You have always been one of the most egotistic people in NW. I don't want you to feel guilty for taking me out. As far as I'm concerned, you just spend a lot of time on your states and wasted it on GRIM, who were warring and likely to be killed anyway.

Go ahead and think I deliberately wanted FF land dropped, because quite frankly, whatever makes you sleep at night is fine with me.

Xavior
12-19-2008, 14:44
Maybe he regained his readiness so they continued to AA him.

And thats what I was talking about when saying Anton doesn't know everything that goes on. I like how he continues to draw attention to him by talking about a subject no one really cares about (FF).

Divine Intervention
12-19-2008, 14:46
i care. thats why i took you out. all you guys have to do is stop crying over your dead states and about my illogical reasons to take you out. do you think i want attention? if i wanted that i would have changed my name when i jumped or something :rolleyes:

Xavior
12-19-2008, 14:50
i care. thats why i took you out. all you guys have to do is stop crying over your dead states and about my illogical reasons to take you out.

The only one who is crying is you.

As I said, it seems only you care that FF was land dropped.

Divine Intervention
12-19-2008, 14:52
The only one who is crying is you.

As I said, it seems only you care that FF was land dropped.

well guess me caring = 3 of your top states dead, 1 normal sized state dead and 2 of your members land dropped and nearly killed.

Xavior
12-19-2008, 14:52
well guess me caring = 3 of your top states dead, 1 normal sized state dead and 2 of your members land dropped and nearly killed.

See what I mean about egotistical and attention seeking?

lmao

Mrmcjoey15
12-19-2008, 14:55
And thats what I was talking about when saying Anton doesn't know everything that goes on. I like how he continues to draw attention to him by talking about a subject no one really cares about (FF). See what I mean about egotistical and attention seeking?

lmao

this is why some members get disscurraged from stayin in the game... people not carring... and being dush bags

and hes just proving a point

Divine Intervention
12-19-2008, 14:56
See what I mean about egotistical and attention seeking?

lmao

yeah i did it for attention :crying: if thats what helps you sleep at night :)
perhaps a better idea would have been to just ignore it and then wake up 1-2
days later to a dead state.....mmm no thanks.

i just get the impression that if it was a 6 man nation going to war and not a
bunch of states tag jumping to a weakened nation that you hit for as it seems
in your view an attention seeking reason - 'you made plans to war us so
now we show everyone we aren't to be messed with' (which was deserted
by like 1/3 of its members of whom half went to your tag to hit their original home)
then there wouldn't be as much commotion.

Rassputtin
12-19-2008, 15:20

I guess us not caring about FF = you, your gay friend, hoe, raul, and all the other suiciders dead or hiding in vacation mode.

Whats your point?

That we are supposed to be impressed that stockers were able to jump and kill before *Deleting thier states.

Yeah, thats never been done before. Good job. You've just created a new strategy. Stock, Jump, Kill, Delete.

Should we call this newly invented strategy "The Anton" in order to stroke your ego.

Hoebawt
12-19-2008, 15:23
its nto a suicide... its a war...

Divine Intervention
12-19-2008, 15:24

lol yah. considering that the way GRIM were fighting if we had continued we would have probably won. or atleast take out another several states :p
and Rass. our plan was to peacefully net. just like yours. but obviously its your job to whine and calling ppl who do FS attention seekers lol.

Hoebawt
12-19-2008, 15:26
yea that was probable but once u and ur gay lover got killed it was pretty much a rap... they are lucky they had james or else this woudl have been a different story

Divine Intervention
12-19-2008, 15:27
not really. when i jumped i had 20mill ships. James had 13mill ships. i had enough turns to AA 3 targets and considering Fangz + Xav only had 13 and 10 mill ships it would have been enough.

Rassputtin
12-19-2008, 15:38

yeah I always land drop so i can be killed with 5 turns by a friend, after I'm done causing as much damage as possible at the end of my wars.

lol yah. considering that the way GRIM were fighting if we had continued we would have probably won. or atleast take out another several states :p
and Rass. our plan was to peacefully net. just like yours. but obviously its your job to whine and calling ppl who do FS attention seekers lol.

But you didnt continue, or win, or kill several more states did you? You land dropped so you could be killed in five turns by a friend because you were too much of a coward to finish what you started, and because you didnt care about your state.

Lmao, I aint whining. This whole escapade is about you whimpering cause your gay lover got land grabbed for 2k acres. Did you have any trouble seeing the screen during your FS through all the tears?

yea that was probable but once u and ur gay lover got killed it was pretty much a rap... they are lucky they had james or else this woudl have been a different story

lmao, and your lucky you had to gay stocking suiciders to jump or else your little vortex vendetta woudl have been a different story all by yourself in TNG aye hoe?

not really. when i jumped i had 20mill ships. James had 13mill ships. i had enough turns to AA 3 targets and considering Fangz + Xav only had 13 and 10 mill ships it would have been enough.

ooooh,, aaaaaah, 20 million ships. That is such a hard number to reach when your stocking to jump and suicide.

Another unique aspect of "The Anton". All you guys that want to be 1337 netters better be taking notes, because this kid is giving away gems.

Hoebawt
12-19-2008, 15:49
It wasnt a suicide.. we have legit reasons to war u... and with my two warrior friends dead i saw no need in letting u kill me.... besides i dont have any more time to play till Jan so i fig i would piss u off some more and have a friend kill me

Fangz
12-19-2008, 16:05

yea, there was no way i could have made 7mil ships with my 11billion bank, 27k land and 308 turns. you beat me to the punch, leave it at that.

Divine Intervention
12-19-2008, 16:08
yep. i knew you guys could easily jump v.high because you had v.good states and **** loads of turns. i admit that.

Aragorn33
12-19-2008, 16:59
I'm really getting tired of seeing this thread.
It starts out with grim warring us, and then saying they aren't to be messed with anymore.
The war was them and NS versus TNG, which TNG couldn't have taken either of them alone even with FS.
Now that someone jumps in for TNG, Grim is *****ing about it being unfair.
Now, I may be wrong, but that's what I've gathered so far.
Last set they got warred for a pretty reasonable act.
They *****ed then too.
Seems to me like somebody needs to get them some midol, and tell them to grow up.

Mahdi
12-19-2008, 17:22
lol!!!

Hoebawt
12-19-2008, 18:33
Aragorn U hit it right on the nail

12-19-2008, 20:04
I'm really getting tired of seeing this thread.
It starts out with grim warring us, and then saying they aren't to be messed with anymore.
The war was them and NS versus TNG, which TNG couldn't have taken either of them alone even with FS.
Now that someone jumps in for TNG, Grim is *****ing about it being unfair.
Now, I may be wrong, but that's what I've gathered so far.
Last set they got warred for a pretty reasonable act.
They *****ed then too.
Seems to me like somebody needs to get them some midol, and tell them to grow up.

1.If your tired of it dont read it.
2. I dont recall anywhere in this thread on of the GRIM members saying we are not to be messed with.
3.The *****ing done was because Antons friend deemed an SA against him suicided and that we LDed him which was not the case.
4. you been hiding under a rock too I see. Its not just the fact we got warred last set for no other reason than MR wanted to its the fact that the last 6 sets the core group of GRIM have been suicided and warred upon for no reason what so ever we have not done anything to anyone but try to net peacefully.
As far as the Midol is concerned I could use some because I have a headache repeating myself to people who just dont read all that well. I guess I can add you to that list maybe I can let you borrow my boy's reader rabbit maybe it will help you some.

Hoebawt
12-19-2008, 21:09
I didnt know FSing someone is now considered Netting Peacefully... wow u guys are sore losers

12-19-2008, 22:35
You really are an ignorant fluffer.

Hoebawt
12-19-2008, 23:26
im not the one saying why cant i net in peace when im FSing other nations

Mrmcjoey15
12-20-2008, 00:02
You really are an ignorant fluffer.

XD hes my fluffly costa rican BACK OFF! :tt1::tt1:

Aragorn33
12-20-2008, 00:03
1.If your tired of it dont read it.
2. I dont recall anywhere in this thread on of the GRIM members saying we are not to be messed with.
3.The *****ing done was because Antons friend deemed an SA against him suicided and that we LDed him which was not the case.
4. you been hiding under a rock too I see. Its not just the fact we got warred last set for no other reason than MR wanted to its the fact that the last 6 sets the core group of GRIM have been suicided and warred upon for no reason what so ever we have not done anything to anyone but try to net peacefully.
As far as the Midol is concerned I could use some because I have a headache repeating myself to people who just dont read all that well. I guess I can add you to that list maybe I can let you borrow my boy's reader rabbit maybe it will help you some.

Yes, we normally net. But we are sending a message. Don't mess with us when we are netting or you will regret it.

Well, I'll be ****ed.
I guess you should borrow the reader first?
As for anton I saw the LD when I was stonewalling you.
Your LD guy hit one of FF.
He got about 2k land or so when he was dropping land from attacking us.
So I would say it's gotta be you under the rock, unless I'm fabricating everything here.

12-20-2008, 01:49
im not the one saying why cant i net in peace when im FSing other nations

You are also not the 1 that has been warred 4 times while trying to net peacefully.

12-20-2008, 01:53
Well, I'll be ****ed.
So I would say it's gotta be you under the rock, unless I'm fabricating everything here.

This is why we have FA as we have all told anton it was a mistake but instead of trying to Fix it he and a few others from different nations jump tag and start warring.
I seen my guy grab the 2k land in the EV he was also being AR'ed at the time which isnt an excuse but it happened it was a mistake and instead of trying to fix it again read above.

Hoebawt
12-20-2008, 01:55
You are also not the 1 that has been warred 4 times while trying to net peacefully.

that might be so but im also not the one cryign like a lil school girl coz i wanna net and ended up FSing someone which lead to the death of a few of my top states

12-20-2008, 02:17
that might be so but im also not the one cryign like a lil school girl coz i wanna net and ended up FSing someone which lead to the death of a few of my top states

How many times must we be warred or suicided on before we can stop turning the other cheek and attack someone when we hear that they want to attack us?
Or maybe I should have just let TNG finish off LOR so when they got done with LOR and feeling good about themselves and then decide to hit us?

Again because you have friends in TNG doesnt mean you can post like an idiot o wait I guess you can since thats what forums are for if you really want them to be.

Mahdi
12-20-2008, 02:18
joey i thought we agreed that Hoe was anton's fluffy costa rican...

Mahdi
12-20-2008, 02:24

Hoebawt
12-20-2008, 02:28
How many times must we be warred or suicided on before we can stop turning the other cheek and attack someone when we hear that they want to attack us?
Or maybe I should have just let TNG finish off LOR so when they got done with LOR and feeling good about themselves and then decide to hit us?

Again because you have friends in TNG doesnt mean you can post like an idiot o wait I guess you can since thats what forums are for if you really want them to be.

Want or Wanted... and how am i the idiot... ur the one crying about u wanted to net but ends up FSing someone which lead to u losing All but one of ur top states.... i think u should look at ur actions b4 u go on calling someone a idiot

Hoebawt
12-20-2008, 02:30

Im everyones Fluffy costa rican

Mahdi
12-20-2008, 02:33
only if they pay you enough.. but i cant hold that against you... at least your making money :p

12-20-2008, 02:34
Your the Idiot because you still dont get it you see it onesided cause you have friends in TNG.
Answer this question.
How many time must we turn the other cheek before we decide to jump when someone wants/says they want to hit us when all we are doing is trying to net peacefully?

Hoebawt
12-20-2008, 02:38
Well then dont cry about u trying to net.... if u would have done a more diplomatic approach im sure u would still have ur top ten states

12-20-2008, 02:48
You still havent answered the question I guess thats because you dont have an answer for it thanks for showing me just how one sided you view it.

Hoebawt
12-20-2008, 02:57
TRY A MORE DIPLOMATIC SOLUTION

Mahdi
12-20-2008, 04:38
excuse me for laughing at hoe suggesting a diplomatic solution

jeff_capes
12-20-2008, 05:22
I don't see GRIM "crying" about netting peacefully, they are just stating thats what they wanted to do. By bringing it up all the time just makes you look smug about what has happened. Well done you took out a couple of big states, that what you wanted to hear, I am the first to say it. :laugh: Can it be dropped now, lol

Aragorn33
12-20-2008, 08:32
You still havent answered the question I guess thats because you dont have an answer for it thanks for showing me just how one sided you view it.

How can you call him onesided for having friends in TNG when you just so happen to be a leader of grim?
Wouldn't that make you more onesided?

DevilDog
12-20-2008, 08:43
Why do I get the feeling that I just stumbled into the "LAND OF THE STUPID"? lol

We all have our own opinions and they probably ARE NOT going to change. So we should STOP trying to change others thoughts opinions! It's much easier that way!! After all you all know that it's only my thoughts and opinions that matter anyway!lol

nosejam
12-20-2008, 08:48
Last set a GRIM state suicided on a member in UBH and you were warred for it, but kept going on about how it was a vendetta war because no FA was engaged.

Can I go on about that in this war?

I agree that some action had to be taken to protect your nation, it could have been talk to a leader of TNG, but no you decided to leave your netting plans and war instead which I can understand; can you understand why UBH warred you last set now?

12-20-2008, 09:02

Hey Idiot we did every set except this one why try it again when it didnt work any other time so we can get beat down again while trying to peacefully net.

12-20-2008, 09:05
Last set a GRIM state suicided on a member in UBH and you were warred for it, but kept going on about how it was a vendetta war because no FA was engaged.

I agree that some action had to be taken to protect your nation, it could have been talk to a leader of TNG, but no you decided to leave your netting plans and war instead which I can understand; can you understand why UBH warred you last set now?

I understand Marine recon suicided on us 2 sets in a row before that and didnt try using the FA before declaring war is what I understand so to me that is a vendetta.

Divine Intervention
12-20-2008, 09:08
Marine Recon is a retard. he has a 'vendetta' and 'grudges' against everyone. im still trying to remember the BS excuse he used as his 'grudge' to suicide me in WLF lol. glad hes gone. especially after the way he ****ed over his members in UBH :sleep:

Max Logan
12-20-2008, 09:53
Well, I'll be ****ed.

noone LD anyone. Now go away. Stop being a brown nose **** sucker and take the facts straight before you start to bark!

Now go away, you`ll feel miserable after our talk anyway, so spare me the time

Max Logan
12-20-2008, 09:54
It wasnt a suicide.. we have legit reasons to war u... and with my two warrior friends dead i saw no need in letting u kill me.... besides i dont have any more time to play till Jan so i fig i would piss u off some more and have a friend kill me

was that before or after Anton cried to Doz to kill you?

Way to go, cowards! Now I see why Anton never gets in wars by himself lol

Max Logan
12-20-2008, 09:56

no you`re jumping to another tag, and then members of the nation you were leading are all high and good :thinking:

P.S. Sorry for the triple posts. I`m making up my absence!

Divine Intervention
12-20-2008, 09:57
take the facts straight before you start to bark!

then you do the exact opposite :cool: where would we be without you :)

Max Logan
12-20-2008, 09:59
then you do the exact opposite :cool: where would we be without you :)

my favourite attention *****! :) and I thought this will be boring!!

Max Logan
12-20-2008, 10:00

I`m sorry, I must`ve misread it...:huh:

Mahdi
12-20-2008, 10:24
nope... no hoe did suggest diplomacy lol whats diplomacy?

Rassputtin
12-20-2008, 11:03
Want or Wanted... and how am i the idiot... ur the one crying about u wanted to net but ends up FSing someone which lead to u losing All but one of ur top states.... i think u should look at ur actions b4 u go on calling someone a idiot

Us FS'ing didn't lead to losing top states. You whimpering about being called inbred, and anton and his gay friend whimpering about 2000 acres, resulted in the two of you whimpering loud enough to get the attention of raul and some others. Your and Anton's weeping cost us our top states.

Last set, a state did some spy ops on a real life friend against a nation that was led by someone who had previously suicided on us on more than one occasion. Due to the patriot act that state was able to sob and whimper to find out who it was because they were too stupid to not have 0 spies an thereby have a chance of finding out for themselves.

That was an incident, on our part not an impending attack on our part. So UBH couuld have engaged in FA in order to arrange an acceptable retal. However being a suciiding *****, Marine Recon seeing an excuse to war instead of simply suiciding us again, jumped on it.

This set is totally different, you can't FA with someone who is going to hit you. Would you like to see how that conversation goes.

Leader of Nation going to be hit: "Hey you going to war us?"
Leader of nation prepared for war: "No of course not"

You can't approach someone who is going to war you and expect an honest answer. FA doesnt work in that situation.

So no, I can't see why you think UBH warred us last set. But i can definitly see WHY ubh warred us last set. The same reason Marine suicided on us the sets before that.

nosejam
12-20-2008, 12:06
The reason UBH warred you last set, because you let a suicider back into your nation and UBH wanted to war someone, gonna struggle to find a better reason to war than that the way people are so careful at the moment. And it wasn't just because Marine "doesn't like you" (maybe a little as I was under the impression he used a bit of FA but later found out it barely happened, but would you have kicked Xav out if you were asked?). This is the last time I'm mentioning the UBH war, beating a dead horse there.

You could've FA'd in this circumstance. Especially with me :)

Rassputtin
12-20-2008, 12:28
The reason UBH warred you last set, because you let a suicider back into your nation and UBH wanted to war someone, gonna struggle to find a better reason to war than that the way people are so careful at the moment. And it wasn't just because Marine "doesn't like you" (maybe a little as I was under the impression he used a bit of FA but later found out it barely happened, but would you have kicked Xav out if you were asked?). This is the last time I'm mentioning the UBH war, beating a dead horse there.

You could've FA'd in this circumstance. Especially with me :)

Had we been asked to not let xav back in, i'm pretty sure, both he and the nation would have had no problem obliging in order to save the nation from war. But we were never asked, because had we been asked we would have obliged, and had we obliged, Marine Recon wouldn't have had a reason to hit us........................again.

Your telling me that just before you struck prey, if they would have asked you if you were going to war them, you would have told them yes, and in addition that there would have been something they could have said for you to suddenly decide to not hit them?

Hoebawt
12-20-2008, 13:45
GRIM and NS wars TNG... Instead of me Getting all of WLF to declare... i decide it will be better for everyone if i just left... now a few states followed me.. thats not my problem when i told them not to.... yet u guys still cry and moan like something was taken from u.... Be gratefull we didnt declare with all 25 states.... geeze

Rassputtin
12-20-2008, 13:50
GRIM and NS wars TNG... Instead of me Getting all of WLF to declare... i decide it will be better for everyone if i just left... now a few states followed me.. thats not my problem when i told them not to.... yet u guys still cry and moan like something was taken from u.... Be gratefull we didnt declare with all 25 states.... geeze

I assume you left because you had trouble getting all of WLF to declare........ not because you didnt want to. I could be wrong.

jameswheel
12-20-2008, 13:50

You have a really big mouth. Your just asking for trouble in the future.

Hoebawt
12-20-2008, 14:34
I assume you left because you had trouble getting all of WLF to declare........ not because you didnt want to. I could be wrong.

Ask them :)

Hoebawt
12-20-2008, 14:35
You have a really big mouth. Your just asking for trouble in the future.

whats new?

Mahdi
12-20-2008, 15:16
if wlf would have declared even though i had said i was only netting and that i wouldn't war... had i been asked to carry out my patriotic duty i would have... without question

Max Logan
12-20-2008, 19:02

if wlf would have declared even though i had said i was only netting and that i wouldn't war... had i been asked to carry out my patriotic duty i would have... without question

Aks them what, Hoe???

Besides, you could try a more diplomatic approach! It`s funny how you and Anton and his gay friend came in guns blazing without a chance of talk. it really shows how much your words are really worth. i think we can throw your both argument away and point-and-laugh at you!

Good work for busting Antons plan, Hoey!

Divine Intervention
12-20-2008, 19:50
why would i talk to you when i knew all that i needed to know?? Rass (Or Xavior) ordered the land drop on #186. specifically. THey didn't chose some 700k NW 10k NW state no they chose a 6mill NW 12k land state...for a land dropper 'in danger of death" (despite the ARs failing)...so what if #186 was 100% infantry with NA support? your boy dies...

further more, i hear from several of your members that GRIM had plans for FF...

now you suggest a diplomatic approach. why would i take a diplomatic approach to a situation in which one (or even 2) of the 3 GRIM leades specifically instructed to hurt my friends state? Further more why should i approach you about your offensive plans towards me? You mentioned about like 10 times how it would have been pointless to approach the nation which is likely to offend you (which you claim you believe TNG represnted) because they would lie? so you say i should have gone to you guys and asked whether you were going to attack me and then believe you guys when you say no? Dont think there are rules which apply to your big *** nations that dont apply to whatever im doing.

now stop ****ing being contradicting idiots. Would i have wanted a retal? yes. would i have done it on muthkilla no? i decided to punish the leaders instead and i decided on the extent of the punishment. What difference would it have made it to you guys if i had approached you and told you im planning on killing you? made FS even faster probably.

so there we go. stfu. im ****ing tired of seeing you cry like stupid little punk *** *****es. now just forget this and stop being a huge baby.

oh and Rass i ignored earlier but you said suiciding state.

1mill spies, 25mill inf, 10mill jets, 20mll ships + 230 turns + 12b stock = suiciding state? yeah okay. idiot (btw since casher sucks at the end of the FS i ended up with 20mill jets 15mill ships). not a suiciding state if i could have made it that none of you could break me if i wanted. now stop crying. spoiling my high

Vortex
12-21-2008, 06:48
Well then dont cry about u trying to net.... if u would have done a more diplomatic approach im sure u would still have ur top ten states

For FA to be succesfull the opposing party needs to fully understeand what has been said. SO there we have our first problem.

Max Logan
12-21-2008, 07:05
why would i talk to you when i knew all that i needed to know?? Rass (Or Xavior) ordered the land drop on #186. specifically. THey didn't chose some 700k NW 10k NW state no they chose a 6mill NW 12k land state...for a land dropper 'in danger of death" (despite the ARs failing)...so what if #186 was 100% infantry with NA support? your boy dies...

now you suggest a diplomatic approach. why would i take a diplomatic approach to a situation in which one (or even 2) of the 3 GRIM leades specifically instructed to hurt my friends state? Further more why should i approach you about your offensive plans towards me? You mentioned about like 10 times how it would have been pointless to approach the nation which is likely to offend you (which you claim you believe TNG represnted) because they would lie? so you say i should have gone to you guys and asked whether you were going to attack me and then believe you guys when you say no? Dont think there are rules which apply to your big *** nations that dont apply to whatever im doing.

now stop ****ing being contradicting idiots. Would i have wanted a retal? yes. would i have done it on muthkilla no? i decided to punish the leaders instead and i decided on the extent of the punishment. What difference would it have made it to you guys if i had approached you and told you im planning on killing you? made FS even faster probably.

so there we go. stfu. im ****ing tired of seeing you cry like stupid little punk *** *****es. now just forget this and stop being a huge baby.

1mill spies, 25mill inf, 10mill jets, 20mll ships + 230 turns + 12b stock = suiciding state? yeah okay. idiot (btw since casher sucks at the end of the FS i ended up with 20mill jets 15mill ships). not a suiciding state if i could have made it that none of you could break me if i wanted. now stop crying. spoiling my high

Hmm, I must`ve missed the point where Rass asked us to hurt your big *** states. Or gay friends.

But yeah, someone did say something about FF in the chat. But I also talked to Lord Grim and said that we should attack SOUL after TNG. And SLOB cuz Dogma is a lazy fluff. Dunno, I expect a war decleration soon! And we even had talk about killing WLFs top states, just for the fun of it! :cool:

contradicting? I mean, no way I read HOE (read carefully now once more - HOE) suggesting a diplomatic approach when you attacked without any. No way, wait...you didn`t just contradict yourself, cuz that`s not possible, we`re speaking of the almighty and all offended gay friends :drool:

we`ll forget it. until we see your state around again. or Hoes...oh no, wait...you`re gonna hide in WLF this and next set under the big protection! Or just jump, hit and be killed by Boz again! :think::

Man, you`re The Sh iT

Divine Intervention
12-21-2008, 07:22
Eh? whats Hoe got to do with this? Dunno Max you miss a lot of things. Brains for one. And im not hiding in WLF.i already told LD GRIM i dont plan on attacking GRIM anymore this set. if i did i would have still been sitting on my original state and AAing you guys for fun. oh and im not in WLF next set either. shows how much you know, **** for brains.

oh and Max, this kind of big boy behaviour etc, insulting my friends in every post. this is the kinda stuff which puts a big bulls eye on your back in these kind of situations :).

Vortex
12-21-2008, 07:51
Eh? whats Hoe got to do with this? Dunno Max you miss a lot of things. Brains for one. And im not hiding in WLF.i already told LD GRIM i dont plan on attacking GRIM anymore this set. if i did i would have still been sitting on my original state and AAing you guys for fun. oh and im not in WLF next set either. shows how much you know, **** for brains.

oh and Max, this kind of big boy behaviour etc, insulting my friends in every post. this is the kinda stuff which puts a big bulls eye on your back in these kind of situations :).

Thank god Anton, we are excused of your wrath!!!
Max doesnt miss a brain, just a nut. Its just confronting when youve been told the truth. Its called denial.

Divine Intervention
12-21-2008, 07:57
yes Vortex, everyone is in denial except you GRIM guys :)
but thats cool. i don't have to answer to you guys so idc ;)

Vortex
12-21-2008, 08:00
And since when do we need to answer you ?
I didnt ask for you to answer btw

Divine Intervention
12-21-2008, 08:03
i didnt ask you to. all i ask you to do is stop :crying:

Rassputtin
12-21-2008, 11:51

I did.

I fully expect members to participate if leaders declare war. But leaders didnt and from what I hear. Dboz wouldnt. Which is why hoe left. NOt because he wanted to spare us from wlf, but because wlf didnt want to participate in his retarded inbred vengeance.

Yeah, FF was so big and such a threat, that we felt the need to tactically attack it.

Suiciding as in, jumping, attacking & deleting. Not in state makeup. If massing one unit was the bar that needed to be met to be declared a suicider, 90% of the players would be suiciders for their infantry massing.

Mahdi
12-21-2008, 12:33
only if they attacked with those units

Divine Intervention
12-21-2008, 12:54
there was no reason for us to fight on. our act was not against all of grim. i made that clear to all before we struck. Thats why i didn't attack James, Svenne, Darkness, LD Grim the hidding people etc. If we were to stay it would have only been to finish you off Rass (and maybe Bled :p). But i already said we agreed enough was done. You're just upset you can't stroke your 'im a awesome netter turned warrer' ego by boasting about how you killed us. stop crying please its making you look pathetic. And yes in suicder reports im sure 100 GAs would be viewed the same as 100ARs ;)...your point?

Hoebawt
12-21-2008, 12:58
I did.

I fully expect members to participate if leaders declare war. But leaders didnt and from what I hear. Dboz wouldnt. Which is why hoe left. NOt because he wanted to spare us from wlf, but because wlf didnt want to participate in his retarded inbred vengeance.

If u would have any insight on how WLF ran Dboz could have said all day he wanted to net... but if the rest of us said war at the end of the day we would have warred... and you have to get ur head out of ur ***... .me jumping had lil to do with my "retarded inbred vengeance"

Vortex
12-21-2008, 13:06
I thought Dboz lead WLF :S

kenshin44
12-21-2008, 13:54
Wow this thread is still going :thinking:

Morph
12-21-2008, 14:23
if i did i would have still been sitting on my original state and AAing you guys for fun.

*cough* suicider *cough* :closedeyes:

Hoebawt
12-21-2008, 14:58
I thought Dboz lead WLF :S

hes one of the leaders not the only one

Divine Intervention
12-21-2008, 15:58
*cough* suicider *cough* :closedeyes:

its not suiciding if you guys cant kill me. just after the initial targets where killed we didn't have any problems with the rest. no reason at all for me to attack Svenne + GK etc. Thats why the only thing we could have done further is just keep AAing Rass + punishing him. and frankly doing that and waiting for your ****ty efforts to finally kill us just so you guys could have some NW killed to show for all your troubles? tough.

Xavior
12-21-2008, 16:59
If u would have any insight on how WLF ran Dboz could have said all day he wanted to net... but if the rest of us said war at the end of the day we would have warred... and you have to get ur head out of ur ***... .me jumping had lil to do with my "retarded inbred vengeance"

Admit it, Hoe. You jumping had everything to do with your retarded 'inbread' vengeance!

jeff_capes
12-21-2008, 17:07
its not suiciding if you guys cant kill me. just after the initial targets where killed we didn't have any problems with the rest. no reason at all for me to attack Svenne + GK etc. Thats why the only thing we could have done further is just keep AAing Rass + punishing him. and frankly doing that and waiting for your ****ty efforts to finally kill us just so you guys could have some NW killed to show for all your troubles? tough.

Sounds a bit like a suicide to me??!! lol
Killing 1 or 2 states for not much reason then deleting your state, can't see how much more of a suicide you can get, ::oops: :laugh: :P
Waiting for Antons name to go Pink, haha

Divine Intervention
12-21-2008, 17:16
haha. okay so if i had instead let them kill me (e.g. going to sleep at 12 or something) its not suicide? you guys are silly. You wont see a time when my name goes pink.

Max Logan
12-21-2008, 17:20

Ehhh, you attacked us without finding a diplomatic solution, you even admited that you didn`t seek one. Then Hoe comes saying that we should have tried a diplomatic solution.

You got killed by Boz after getting our top state to avoid being killed.

I don`t know, but that sound very contradicting to all your theory of being the victim here. I dunno, maybe it`s some bizzare way of seeking justice lol

insulting your friends? pffft! lol Let them come and handle it. I ain`t seen your friend complaining about it yet. Seems he likes to be your gay friend :)

Max Logan
12-21-2008, 17:22
there was no reason for us to fight on. our act was not against all of grim. i made that clear to all before we struck. Thats why i didn't attack James, Svenne, Darkness, LD Grim the hidding people etc. If we were to stay it would have only been to finish you off Rass (and maybe Bled :p). But i already said we agreed enough was done. You're just upset you can't stroke your 'im a awesome netter turned warrer' ego by boasting about how you killed us. stop crying please its making you look pathetic. And yes in suicder reports im sure 100 GAs would be viewed the same as 100ARs ;)...your point?

I wonder who was crying about his gay friend being land grabbed. I really can`t remember :think::

Divine Intervention
12-21-2008, 17:25
the last time i did a diplomatic solution it didnt work out in the long run in a situation exactly same as this one :). What has what im saying got to do what he is saying? hes talking about GRIM vs TNG not GRIM vs FF. Im using your own logic that the aggressor (in your claim TNG) would not reveal honest plans about their plan to attack you (ie TNG wouldnt tell you they would war you) so you would FS them (ie your decision to attack TNG). So im saying i just did the same to you. I knew you wouldnt give honest reply/solititon and i knew that even if you did its long run effects would be unsatisfactory to my side. so there now **** off.

@ Max. i didnt cry. i acted. i killed you guys. crying would have been me making thread about it and crying on forums. i acted and killed you guys. no cryign there. Bled...you told me on MSN how you didnt like how people dont have balls anymore. WEll, is this not some display of balls? standing up to the big guy?

Max Logan
12-21-2008, 17:32
the last time i did a diplomatic solution it didnt work out in the long run in a situation exactly same as this one :). What has what im saying got to do what he is saying? hes talking about GRIM vs TNG not GRIM vs FF. Im using your own logic that the aggressor (in your claim TNG) would not reveal honest plans about their plan to attack you (ie TNG wouldnt tell you they would war you) so you would FS them (ie your decision to attack TNG). So im saying i just did the same to you. I knew you wouldnt give honest reply/solititon and i knew that even if you did its long run effects would be unsatisfactory to my side. so there now **** off.

@ Max. i didnt cry. i acted. i killed you guys. crying would have been me making thread about it and crying on forums. i acted and killed you guys. no cryign there. Bled...you told me on MSN how you didnt like how people dont have balls anymore. WEll, is this not some display of balls? standing up to the big guy?

I actually wanted to PM TNG our strike time but LD called me an idiot :glare:
Pffft! And TNG did want to war us.

Nah! You never cried in this read, not once! :rolleyes: what`s with all the 'I'`s anyway? I thought you were 4... Now talk about not being cocky :rolleyes: Here goes team effort!

Hoebawt
12-21-2008, 17:32
Admit it, Hoe. You jumping had everything to do with your retarded 'inbread' vengeance!

Hows your Top ten state doing?

Max Logan
12-21-2008, 17:34

how`s yours? oh wait, you never been there, my mistake :)

It must suck that your team mates can make it and you can`t. **** happens!

Hoebawt
12-21-2008, 17:37
yeap coz i wasnt in the top ten at all... and where is yours max?

Max Logan
12-21-2008, 17:39
yeap coz i wasnt in the top ten at all... and where is yours max?

Read the post again, and don`t bother replying until you REALLY understand it! :thumbup:

Divine Intervention
12-21-2008, 17:55
I actually wanted to PM TNG our strike time but LD called me an idiot :glare:
Pffft! And TNG did want to war us.

Nah! You never cried in this read, not once! :rolleyes: what`s with all the 'I'`s anyway? I thought you were 4... Now talk about not being cocky :rolleyes: Here goes team effort!

stop talking BS. im trying to make posts easier for you to read. my friends know how grateful and thankful i am for their support of me in this issue and know that when asked i will help them back :).

Vortex
12-21-2008, 18:05
hes one of the leaders not the only one

you wrote WLF leadsDboz

Xavior
12-21-2008, 20:39

We still have one. I don't think TNG had any to start with.

lmao

Rassputtin
12-21-2008, 20:47

There is also no reason for a suicider to fight on after he does his damage. I am neither an awesome netter nor and awesome warrer and never said I was. Your the boastful ***, don't project your ego requirements onto me. I just think its BS that your names aren't pink but thats not my decision.

Just so long as next time the same thing happens and states jump, attack and delete, their names are also not pink.

I'm not crying at all. Again, stop project your whimpering onto me, it just makes you look more pathetic than your trying to make me look by pretending that I'm the one sobbing. Thats not me in your mirror dude. Thats you.

Sounds a bit like a suicide to me??!! lol
Killing 1 or 2 states for not much reason then deleting your state, can't see how much more of a suicide you can get, ::oops: :laugh: :P
Waiting for Antons name to go Pink, haha

Thier names are not pink. So all you suiciders need to pay attention to the "case law" that has been established.

The precedent set for them not going pink name, is that

if you have 4 people instead of 1 or 2, and your 4 men declare war, it is ok to attack a nation 4 times your size, do enough damage as possible and then delete your state. However in order to ensure that you fall under this precedent you must not delete your state, you must contact a friend, tell them to declare war on you, drop your land down to 100 and let them kill you.

That is what happened here, so it should be able to happen over and over again in the future with the same consequence... ie no pink names.

I apologize for the lack of flattery, but despite the blinding light of glory that you thought was shining out of your 2 or 4 man tag, however many were in it.

We didnt see it. We are not in the habit of FS'ing 2 man nations who are of no consequence to us. Hell we're not even in the habit of FS'ing any nations that are of consequence to us.

Your right there was no reason to FA with us and ask us if we were going to attack your nation. Because although you may be a legend in your own mind.

Only an egotistical retard, who thinks he is far more important than he really is, would think that a 15-20 man nation would be so concerned as to plan tactical land grabs and an FS against a nation 10 times smaller.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but niether you, nor your nation were that important to us. Any things or thoughts or statements that may have been made such as the one that you keep refering to in regards to a "european strike at 17 GT" were nothing more than passing thoughts, and idle statements.

And the only reason those passing thoughts were even conjured was because of the grab on james. And unlike you, we don't sniffle and stomp our feet like upset children, to gather all our friends to go on a killing spree over a land grab.

But thats ok, Its like thanksgiving dinner. Adults with manners sit at the main table. Children sit at the childrens table.

Even though you have booster seat in hand, and are saying your big enough to behave at the grown ups table. Your really just a kid, prone to having a temper tantrum at any moment on a whim for any reason.

And now that I've realized that. I just need to remember to treat you that way.

Divine Intervention
12-21-2008, 20:55
your reply fills up my whole screen. amusing :D

Hoebawt
12-21-2008, 21:52
There is also no reason for a suicider to fight on after he does his damage. I am neither an awesome netter nor and awesome warrer and never said I was. Your the boastful ***, don't project your ego requirements onto me. I just think its BS that your names aren't pink but thats not my decision.

Just so long as next time the same thing happens and states jump, attack and delete, their names are also not pink.

I'm not crying at all. Again, stop project your whimpering onto me, it just makes you look more pathetic than your trying to make me look by pretending that I'm the one sobbing. Thats not me in your mirror dude. Thats you.

Thier names are not pink. So all you suiciders need to pay attention to the "case law" that has been established.

The precedent set for them not going pink name, is that

if you have 4 people instead of 1 or 2, and your 4 men declare war, it is ok to attack a nation 4 times your size, do enough damage as possible and then delete your state. However in order to ensure that you fall under this precedent you must not delete your state, you must contact a friend, tell them to declare war on you, drop your land down to 100 and let them kill you.

That is what happened here, so it should be able to happen over and over again in the future with the same consequence... ie no pink names.

I apologize for the lack of flattery, but despite the blinding light of glory that you thought was shining out of your 2 or 4 man tag, however many were in it.

We didnt see it. We are not in the habit of FS'ing 2 man nations who are of no consequence to us. Hell we're not even in the habit of FS'ing any nations that are of consequence to us.

Your right there was no reason to FA with us and ask us if we were going to attack your nation. Because although you may be a legend in your own mind.

Only an egotistical retard, who thinks he is far more important than he really is, would think that a 15-20 man nation would be so concerned as to plan tactical land grabs and an FS against a nation 10 times smaller.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but niether you, nor your nation were that important to us. Any things or thoughts or statements that may have been made such as the one that you keep refering to in regards to a "european strike at 17 GT" were nothing more than passing thoughts, and idle statements.

And the only reason those passing thoughts were even conjured was because of the grab on james. And unlike you, we don't sniffle and stomp our feet like upset children, to gather all our friends to go on a killing spree over a land grab.

But thats ok, Its like thanksgiving dinner. Adults with manners sit at the main table. Children sit at the childrens table.

Even though you have booster seat in hand, and are saying your big enough to behave at the grown ups table. Your really just a kid, prone to having a temper tantrum at any moment on a whim for any reason.

And now that I've realized that. I just need to remember to treat you that way.

Did Mr P or tnova Say we were suiciders? if not then stop saying it

Rassputtin
12-21-2008, 22:35

No, I believe they are saying the exact opposite. I don't see pink names.

But that does not prevent me from calling you a suicider. Besides what are you *****ing about, your best buddy anton has no problems calling other people suiciders when they are not. Hell he even tries to get people to war them over his assumptions.

Don't correct others when the company you keep has the same mannerisms. Especially when the difference is that your best buddies accused never did anything remotely close to suiciding.

And you guys did something so ridiculously close. That I am almost certain that when repeated a few times will be deemed as such.

Divine Intervention
12-21-2008, 22:43
i never called your land drop against my friend a suicide :confused:...

ooga booga
12-21-2008, 22:49
I don't view them as suiciders. They tag jumped in a war. I always called those people "tag jumpers". :D Then they knew they were going to die, so they had a friend killed them after they dropped their land. I call that "coward". So I would view them as cowardly tag jumpers. :p It's a fine line to classify them as suiciders, but there is no doubt about it that they have little pride and are wussies. Most suiciders at least have the decency to let their state sit there for you to kill them. They were more cowardly than a regular suicider. ;)

Aragorn33
12-21-2008, 23:05
We still have one. I don't think TNG had any to start with.

lmao

Nosejam was, actually.
And will Max shut the heck up?
For christ sake, you make it seem like you want to be the whiniest ***** in the game since Marine.

Max Logan
12-22-2008, 00:11
Nosejam was, actually.
And will Max shut the **** up?
For christ sake, you make it seem like you want to be the whiniest ***** in the game since Marine.

whinies? lol
As i states before, you`re irrelevant, so don`t post ;)
You know as much as Hoe does - nothing

Divine Intervention
12-22-2008, 00:32
yeah we were scared that eventually, maybe after several days, GRIM would finally kill us :confused: real scared :confused: the fear consumed us.

BeeNo
12-22-2008, 00:56
lol, u were online for a 48 hour binge, hard to kill someone who's online :P it was only a matter of time before you signed off

Cemetary
12-22-2008, 00:57
yeah we were scared that eventually, maybe after several days, GRIM would finally kill us :confused: real scared :confused: the fear consumed us.

yea werent almost all of u still alive after a couple days?

----

also, i agree with ooga that i woudlnt call them suiciders, they would be tag jumpers which i despise...

so basically im saying F YOU ANTON!

ooga booga
12-22-2008, 01:53
yea werent almost all of u still alive after a couple days?

----

also, i agree with ooga that i woudlnt call them suiciders, they would be tag jumpers which i despise...

so basically im saying F YOU ANTON!

We killed 2 of the 5 the next day after they jumped. Then by the 2nd day they had gone and sacrificed themselves before we got to them. I would say Anton and Hoe were scared. They can't deny it. Anton had 10m Jets, which we could have easily smashed. And his big ship count that was going to protect him was surpassed by Jameswheel, making him one very easy target. The hard part was finding out when he went to sleep. Which... being a Night Stalker... I stayed up until 4am with Xavior and we kept track of his online pattern. Anton was offline for over 2 hours before I went to bed. I knew his patten and he would have been dead the next day even if he hadn't had Dboz kill him like a little girl. :) So Anton you can try and act all proud and tough that we wouldn't kill you, but you can't because you didn't even want to take that risk, and took the quick and Wussy way out. I don't blame you. I just don't want to read you guys talking with swagger and acting like men when real men don't whimp out like that. ;) Die like a champ! Not a chump. :P

Hoebawt
12-22-2008, 02:49
We killed 2 of the 5 the next day after they jumped. Then by the 2nd day they had gone and sacrificed themselves before we got to them. I would say Anton and Hoe were scared. They can't deny it. Anton had 10m Jets, which we could have easily smashed. And his big ship count that was going to protect him was surpassed by Jameswheel, making him one very easy target. The hard part was finding out when he went to sleep. Which... being a Night Stalker... I stayed up until 4am with Xavior and we kept track of his online pattern. Anton was offline for over 2 hours before I went to bed. I knew his patten and he would have been dead the next day even if he hadn't had Dboz kill him like a little girl. :) So Anton you can try and act all proud and tough that we wouldn't kill you, but you can't because you didn't even want to take that risk, and took the quick and Wussy way out. I don't blame you. I just don't want to read you guys talking with swagger and acting like men when real men don't whimp out like that. ;) Die like a champ! Not a chump. :P

lol this is coming from the ppl that wouldnt war TNG alone.. :)... anyway im off ot my vacation guys.. have fun *****ing and whinning about nothing.... and have A merry xmass and happy new year... and for some A happy Kwanzaa

Divine Intervention
12-22-2008, 04:36
ooga my pattern changes all the time :P and i had 22mill jets not 10mill :) well what ever helps you guys sleep at night :) guess you guys need a "win" or "victory" from the whole experience...i understand :)

nosejam
12-22-2008, 08:05
Nosejam was, actually.
And will Max shut the heck up?

Woo someone remembers me :friends:

Max Logan
12-22-2008, 11:41

Last I heard Mr P said everyone is entitled to his opinion. So STFU and take the heat

Max Logan
12-22-2008, 11:46
ooga my pattern changes all the time :P and i had 22mill jets not 10mill :) well what ever helps you guys sleep at night :) guess you guys need a "win" or "victory" from the whole experience...i understand :)

you chickened out, I understand :)

Divine Intervention
12-22-2008, 12:09
why do we do this when we both know we will never agree or admit the other is right lol :)?
you just want a reason to up your post count :P

Max Logan
12-22-2008, 14:37
who would talk ;)

Mahdi
12-22-2008, 15:29
whats wrong with upping post count?

Mrmcjoey15
12-23-2008, 02:00
whats wrong with upping post count?

:spam: i mean........... goood idea???? :spam::

12-23-2008, 02:21
:spam:Bannedd:spam::::oops:::topic:::sorry:

Mahdi
12-23-2008, 13:27
wtf mate? did he just make a complete sentence using just smilies? the world is gonna end! fire ze missiles! Im le tired

Divine Intervention
12-23-2008, 13:45
but im le tired :(

ooga booga
12-23-2008, 14:47
but im le tired :(

Well then take a nap. THEN FIRE LE MISSLES!!!

Divine Intervention
12-23-2008, 15:09
Well then take a nap. THEN FIRE LE MISSLES!!!

W-T-F mate?

http://www.chillyoislamyo.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/ist2_5265069_kangaroo_and_joey_cartoon1.jpg

Max Logan
12-23-2008, 15:39
a mod should`ve poped out and said - The End

*Lock Thread* The wars over

Xavior
12-23-2008, 16:00
a mod should`ve poped out and said - The End

*Lock Thread* The wars over

We need active mods!

I nominate Devil.

Mahdi
12-23-2008, 16:21
Never! never give up never surrender this thread to the locking mods!

12-23-2008, 16:43
wtf mate? did he just make a complete sentence using just smilies? the world is gonna end! fire ze missiles! Im le tired

I did just make a sentance using all smilies and dint even realize it lol.