PDA

View Full Version : NS+Grim vs. TNG

Pages : [1] 2

Mrmcjoey15
12-15-2008, 23:40
Night Stalkers[NS] has declared War on The Next Generation[TNG]
Reason: 1.) For the murder of innocent Prey states. 2.) For a direct threat on NS in the forums.

03:18:16-2008/12/16 GRIM[GRIM] has declared War on The Next Generation[TNG]
Reason: 1) You said you would war us. 2) You didn\'t.

To NS Tell me a better reason to war other than position. That "threat" was immediatly followed by a just kidding. i was joking around cause Andy was pissin me off so relax

Ok @grim. got proof we were gonna war you. and wow because we decide to change our minds we get declared on. im pretty sure a netting nation would be happy they arnt going to get warred.

btw i love a 26 vs 14 member war. so dont say it was unfair to hit a nation with so low members on the prey case u got going

Divine Intervention
12-15-2008, 23:46
nosejam must die first in the FS.

northbabylon
12-15-2008, 23:46
i was pissing you off? how? when? do i piss anyone off? Besides, the main reason is to defend the Prey states you slaughtered.

Xavior
12-15-2008, 23:50
Ok @grim. got proof we were gonna war you. and wow because we decide to change our minds we get declared on. im pretty sure a netting nation would be happy they arnt going to get warred.

Yes, I do have proof you were going to war us. You just said it.

Yes, we normally net. But we are sending a message. Don't mess with us when we are netting or you will regret it.

Member count? Go cry me a river. Originally it was going to be NS vs TNG (11 vs 20), but we decided to help them after learning about your plans to hit us. Not my fault you guys keep killing your own nation members to drop it to 14.

northbabylon
12-15-2008, 23:51
nosejam must die first in the FS.

You have killed Bringing fun back(#110)

Mrmcjoey15
12-15-2008, 23:54
WoW xavior its not like i kicked and killed they left and i killed.

@ Andy you were pissing me off by saying every decision i made this set was the wrong one. and explain to me why u think our war vs Prey was a slaughter and we deserved this

@anton hes already dead

Ebagpire
12-15-2008, 23:57
Dominination is the only goal in this game and i plan to conquer this game and bring peace by starting the war of LOR, WLF, EbagpireChamp:, and etc. to bring peace to this warring land. MwahahahhahaGF;::fighting:0:yessir:::RM:

Mahdi
12-15-2008, 23:58
blood splatters the grass

northbabylon
12-16-2008, 00:05
WoW xavior its not like i kicked and killed they left and i killed.

@ Andy you were pissing me off by saying every decision i made this set was the wrong one. and explain to me why u think our war vs Prey was a slaughter and we deserved this

@anton hes already dead

i never said you were making wrong decisions...I said that you weren't a bad leader, just not very good. Meaning your inexperienced, not that you made bad decisions. Your actions against prey was moronic and you know it. They weren't doing anythign wrong and first you sanction them. Atm you were one of the larger nations in the game. Then you war them killing their top states. :think:: not a slaughter on prey?

Cemetary
12-16-2008, 00:09
lol double the member count AND the fs...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

at least GRIM decided to "help" ns in a war they knew they would win

Mrmcjoey15
12-16-2008, 00:13
i never said you were making wrong decisions...I said that you weren't a bad leader, just not very good. Meaning your inexperienced, not that you made bad decisions. Your actions against prey was moronic and you know it. They weren't doing anythign wrong and first you sanction them. Atm you were one of the larger nations in the game. Then you war them killing their top states. :think:: not a slaughter on prey?

Yeah they were doing something wrong If when i kill a Prey state ant the break is 10k jets without aaing and the state was in the top 20 said state was INF hoarding which i dissaprove of hence why i sanctions Days later some improvment but most states besides margus's had VERY LOW ships and jets. so they were doing something wrong.

and besides at the rate they were going they were gonna finish above TNG in my nations eyes theres something wrong with that. we solved the problem

Ebagpire
12-16-2008, 00:13
no how about we gather a massive war tournament were you must attack 10+ times a day and conquer half the members land

Aragorn33
12-16-2008, 00:17
This is a pretty slow war thread.
Count is 3-0

Xavior
12-16-2008, 00:19
This is a pretty slow war thread.
Count is 3-0

I don't think anyone really cares about the war.

lmao

Mrmcjoey15
12-16-2008, 00:20
I don't think anyone really cares about the war.

lmao

my 3 dead states do.... and btw nice kill on stevvo there last login 16:31:17-2008/12/04 that took skill lmao

northbabylon
12-16-2008, 00:21
they don't care...yet =P

Aragorn33
12-16-2008, 00:21
they don't care...yet =P
Yeah, they're quite not on to notice yet.

Mahdi
12-16-2008, 00:30
war can be a beautiful thing when executed flawlessly

Max Logan
12-16-2008, 00:42
Yeah they were doing something wrong If when i kill a Prey state ant the break is 10k jets without aaing and the state was in the top 20 said state was INF hoarding which i dissaprove of hence why i sanctions Days later some improvment but most states besides margus's had VERY LOW ships and jets. so they were doing something wrong.

and besides at the rate they were going they were gonna finish above TNG in my nations eyes theres something wrong with that. we solved the problem

someone shouted - whatever!

Rassputtin
12-16-2008, 00:53
[GRIM] has been suicided on or warred on every set of its existence except the first one.

Every set, someone makes plans to kill us for no reason.

This set, TNG planned to kill us. Last set UBH planned to kill us, of which coincidentally some of those members are in TNG, i also believe joey was involved in the FB, HOrde, T merger war as well.

Point is, [GRIM] is tired of being a punching bag.

Tired of nations like [TNG] plotting to kill us for no reason while we are trying to net.

Mahdi
12-16-2008, 01:01
*plotting to kill [GRIM]*

Fangz
12-16-2008, 01:17
i join a nation and it gets balls? weird.

Cemetary
12-16-2008, 01:23
[GRIM] has been suicided on or warred on every set of its existence except the first one.

Every set, someone makes plans to kill us for no reason.

This set, TNG planned to kill us. Last set UBH planned to kill us, of which coincidentally some of those members are in TNG, i also believe joey was involved in the FB, HOrde, T merger war as well.

Tired of nations like [TNG] plotting to kill us for no reason while we are trying to net.

so instead of letting NS go ahead and take care of tng (they probably could have alone with a decent fs) and therefore allow you to continue to net peacefully, you join NS and gang rape tng

all because u think they would actually be able to war you guys

Aragorn33
12-16-2008, 01:24
Well congratulations grim.
After three sets of bullying, you enter the first war of your choosing.
You and another nation against a nation falling apart from deserters and a leader out of comission for the set, (get better jigger)
I'm not sure if you can call that growing balls.

Hoebawt
12-16-2008, 01:29
I like this guy

ooga booga
12-16-2008, 01:36
so instead of letting NS go ahead and take care of tng (they probably could have alone with a decent fs) and therefore allow you to continue to net peacefully, you join NS and gang rape tng

And why does this concern you? I'm curious to where your opinions were when TNG raped Prey with double their members? You didn't speak out for Prey then. So karma comes along, and TNG gets exactly what they did back and now you have something to say? lol, you're funny.

Rassputtin
12-16-2008, 01:38

Its not about being able to war. Its about the idea, that joey openly admitted that they were planning on warring us.

Had jigger not got hurt and more people show up for thier FS, it could have been GRIM instead of PREY.

And besides I didnt hear any of this numbers bullshti crying when three nations ganged up on THIK? Remember that one joey?

Hoebawt
12-16-2008, 01:40
And why does this concern you? I'm curious to where your opinions were when TNG raped Prey with double their members? You didn't speak out for Prey then. So karma comes along, and TNG gets exactly what they did back and now you have something to say? lol, you're funny.

Why doesnt it concern him? u seem to care about every lil thing that goes on now someone cares about somethi gnu do an du ask y?

Cemetary
12-16-2008, 01:44

if you know me, you know i have no sympathy for Prey, EE, KIHT or w/e nation name they sue every set

I have grown sick and tired of them using landfarms every set, of skycat lying to every nation leader about being allies or comign to help if needed jsut so his players finish top, of them running multies as landfarms so margus or whoevercan outjump the competition and run the set

i have seen it time and time again so as i said, i have no sympathy for them, and when prey realized they wouldn't get first state position, skycat suicided james

people like that dont deserve any sympathy or fair odds. Grim, however, decided to war tng AFTER they knew ns had already decided to. either one of those nations could have rolled tng in a 1v1 war since they were falling apart and constantly dealing with the half their member count that left them and planned to war them.

EDIT:
Also, idc that you wiped TNG out, as long as i don't hear trash talk about how you guys are so much better than them bc your fs destroyed nearly all of them. This was clearly a one sided war with nearly 30 states hitting less than 15 the 30 having some of the biggest states ingame all prepped and ready for war against less than 15 states that have warred nearly all set

swede7
12-16-2008, 01:57
i also believe joey was involved in the FB, HOrde, T merger war as well.

That war was not against Grim.

Mahdi
12-16-2008, 01:58
It was against THIK

northbabylon
12-16-2008, 01:59
we kicked TNGs ***. They are terrible warrers and we are 1337. NS + GRIM= best warrers.

Cemetary
12-16-2008, 02:03
we kicked TNGs ***. They are terrible warrers and we are 1337. NS + GRIM= best warrers.

says the leader of the nation that waited for backup from grim before striking :/

Rassputtin
12-16-2008, 02:05
That war was not against Grim.

It was against all the GRIM members who happened to merge with vinnie and company for a set. And that of course was just one example. And even if you remove that example there is still the fact that joey,

openly admitted that GRIM was thier target.

Should i have said thanks for changing your mind? Or should i have thanked the TNG members that didnt show up for the strike that changed his mind.

@Cemetary. YOu should learn what your talking about.

GRIM didnt jump on the NS war bandwagon. We learned about TNG targeting us, decided to hit them, and then learned that NS was also planning on hitting them.

So we teamed up.

Teaming up looks better than one or the other of our nations coming in afterwards and mopping up the mess.

And you won't hear me say how much greater we are or any of that nonsense. YOu never do and you won't now.

Like I said, I'm just sick of people thinking they can hit or plan to hit or suicide on GRIM every set and assume that because we want to net that we will sit quietly and take it, or assume that we will just sit and wait to be hit.

Joey admitting that TNG planned on hitting us presented the perfect opportunity for us show that as much as we don't want to war, or stop netting..... we will.

Xavior
12-16-2008, 02:05
says the leader of the nation that waited for backup from grim before striking :/

Its called sarcasm.

Cemetary
12-16-2008, 02:08
Its called sarcasm.

really?!¿!

DBozMen
12-16-2008, 02:10
I do find it a little bit of an overkill, but who am I to judge :)

Cemetary
It was against all the GRIM members who happened to merge with vinnie and company for a set. And that of course was just one example. And even if you remove that example there is still the fact that joey,

openly admitted that GRIM was thier target.

Should i have said thanks for changing your mind? Or should i have thanked the TNG members that didnt show up for the strike that changed his mind.

@Cemetary. YOu should learn what your talking about.

GRIM didnt jump on the NS war bandwagon. We learned about TNG targeting us, decided to hit them, and then learned that NS was also planning on hitting them.

So we teamed up.

Teaming up looks better than one or the other of our nations coming in afterwards and mopping up the mess.

And you won't hear me say how much greater we are or any of that nonsense. YOu never do and you won't now.

Like I said, I'm just sick of people thinking they can hit or plan to hit or suicide on GRIM every set and assume that because we want to net that we will sit quietly and take it, or assume that we will just sit and wait to be hit.

Joey admitting that TNG planned on hitting us presented the perfect opportunity for us show that as much as we don't want to war, or stop netting..... we will.

NS planned on hitting TNG since the time they had 20 members.. They all of a sudden get the courage to hit whenever GRIM says they are going to hit them as well?

and i dont think it makes much sense to believe Joey was telling the truth about hitting GRIM.

northbabylon
it wasn't sarcasm...

Mahdi
12-16-2008, 02:15
Nball if i was active and i was leading a nation i would take this time to put you in your place for being so cocky. but im not leading and i have retired from warring for the next few sets as in not a turn of mine will go towards any war effort. you can have your time to be cocky im sure someone will find the time to end it

Cemetary
12-16-2008, 02:19
it wasn't sarcasm...

lawl...

you could be an lor member with that sort of talk

northbabylon
12-16-2008, 02:25
it was sarcasm in reference to a sarcastic remark. xD

Xavior
12-16-2008, 02:47

:spam::

11-0

nNiIcCkKoO
12-16-2008, 03:05
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I love TNG players (oh and some WLF guys)...

You think you are tough **** when you take on other nations, then when NS and GRIM rape you silly you cry about it being unfair.

Take it on the chin idiots, your not good. You got shown how to play the game by two experienced nations with good players.

Thank You! and Goodbye!

Cemetary
12-16-2008, 03:13
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You think you are tough **** when you take on other nations, then when NS and GRIM rape you silly you cry about it being unfair.

Take it on the chin idiots, your not good. You got shown how to play the game by two experienced nations with good players.

Thank You! and Goodbye!

I think i have asked this before but who is this guy?? His grammar is absolutely terrible and every time I see a post from him I think I am reading the work of a grade-schooler

nNiIcCkKoO
12-16-2008, 03:16
I think i have asked this before but who is this guy?? His grammar is absolutely terrible and every time I see a post from him I think I am reading the work of a grade-schooler

Interesting.

What grammar are you on about? If you don't have a valid reply (which you don't) then why comment.

It's an online forum, not a thesis. I attend university, do you? Infact do you even have a formal education, that gives you the qualfications, to make such statements?

No!

Cemetary
12-16-2008, 03:20
Interesting.

What grammar are you on about? If you don't have a valid reply (which you don't) then why comment.

It's an online forum, not a thesis. I attend university, do you? Infact do you even have a formal education, that gives you the qualfications, to make such statements?

No!

l0l even when you tried to make a post with correct grammar it is still full of mistakes. i love it! yes, i do attend a university, but you attending one still doesn't change the fact that all of the posts you have ever made are always the same

"im awesome hahaha you guys suck hahaha im in the failing nation of lor and we are awesome lalalalal ahahahaha god l33tness defines me hahlala"

FeaRLezZoN3
12-16-2008, 03:44
yay iam dead! :) goodluck TNG next set.

FeaRLezZoN3
12-16-2008, 03:45
l0l even when you tried to make a post with correct grammar it is still full of mistakes. i love it! yes, i do attend a university, but you attending one still doesn't change the fact that all of the posts you have ever made are always the same

"im awesome hahaha you guys suck hahaha im in the failing nation of lor and we are awesome lalalalal ahahahaha god l33tness defines me hahlala"

CEM > Nick

nNiIcCkKoO
12-16-2008, 04:04

What mistakes?

Please do show me!

LoR is better than WLF. It's not my fault we take you out every war, and you never get a kill.

Cemetary
12-16-2008, 05:07
What mistakes?

Please do show me!

LoR is better than WLF. It's not my fault we take you out every war, and you never get a kill.

LoR and WLF used to be one nation.

I have warred against both nations for nearing 6 years now. I have killed lor members plenty of times. Lor is now a shadow of its former self while WLF continues to get better.

Sorry that you are now in an inactive nation that used to hold almost every cheater in this game at some point or another.

nNiIcCkKoO
12-16-2008, 05:20

I have warred against both nations for nearing 6 years now. I have killed lor members plenty of times. Lor is now a shadow of its former self while WLF continues to get better.

Sorry that you are now in an inactive nation that used to hold almost every cheater in this game at some point or another.

I'm not in LoR right now :)

So where are these grammatical mistakes?

Missionary
12-16-2008, 06:28
kinda patchetic this war me thinks. GRIM on its own has more members and both nations had alot more networth. either one would have been able to do the strike and won with TNGs current status.

sorry to say it rass but it doesnt show that GRIM arnt to be pushed around. it shows u have the mentality LoR + WLF had.

KelpKris
12-16-2008, 07:28
if you know me, you know i have no sympathy for Prey, EE, KIHT or w/e nation name they sue every set

I have grown sick and tired of them using landfarms every set, of skycat lying to every nation leader about being allies or comign to help if needed jsut so his players finish top, of them running multies as landfarms so margus or whoevercan outjump the competition and run the set

i have seen it time and time again so as i said, i have no sympathy for them, and when prey realized they wouldn't get first state position, skycat suicided james

people like that dont deserve any sympathy or fair odds. Grim, however, decided to war tng AFTER they knew ns had already decided to. either one of those nations could have rolled tng in a 1v1 war since they were falling apart and constantly dealing with the half their member count that left them and planned to war them.

First of all, our nation names aren't as random as you might think. KIHT and EE were Skycat's nations and Prey is mine.

In case you haven't noticed skycat isn't leading a nation anymore and I didn't made alliance with any nation. As for this set margus didn't use landfarms and neither have we multies. And wtf are you talking about "when prey realized they wouldn't get first state position, skycat suicided james" - we were ****ing killed off and for what, that we didn't have jets and ships? Well, getting suicided by 1 jet is even greater. And when trying to get sanctions on our nation, he had it coming.

nNiIcCkKoO
12-16-2008, 07:33
First of all, our nation names aren't as random as you might think. KIHT and EE were Skycat's nations and Prey is mine.

In case you haven't noticed skycat isn't leading a nation anymore and I didn't made alliance with any nation. As for this set margus didn't use landfarms and neither have we multies. And wtf are you talking about "when prey realized they wouldn't get first state position, skycat suicided james" - we were ****ing killed off and for what, that we didn't have jets and ships? Well, getting suicided by 1 jet is even greater. And when trying to get sanctions on our nation, he had it coming.

And to add..

That large grab margus made earlier in the set, that came out of the nowhere. I was the state that he hit. I told anton that I had expanded 300 turns, and then he obviously told margus to hit me. It wasn't landfarming or anything similar, it was good fortune.

Does that clear it up?

DBozMen
12-16-2008, 07:36

Let me correct you before this gets out of hand.

WLF has been allied to LOR for a few sets, but overall we have warred eachother more then enough.

Both nations always have been lead by two different leaderships with their own desires etc.

Rassputtin
12-16-2008, 07:56
NS planned on hitting TNG since the time they had 20 members.. They all of a sudden get the courage to hit whenever GRIM says they are going to hit them as well?

and i dont think it makes much sense to believe Joey was telling the truth about hitting GRIM.

Why wouldnt it make sense to believe someone when they admit it. He stated the posted convo was true. Why would I have reason to not believe something blatantly admits.

kinda patchetic this war me thinks. GRIM on its own has more members and both nations had alot more networth. either one would have been able to do the strike and won with TNGs current status.

sorry to say it rass but it doesnt show that GRIM arnt to be pushed around. it shows u have the mentality LoR + WLF had.

And how often does lor + wlf get pushed around? (in thier time)

Granted LOR is smaller now, and them constantly beating people up, made them targets by others at some point. But [GRIM] does not bully people.

You all can say what you want. I dont care. [GRIM] gets targeted every set. Whether we are GRIM or we are in THIK or whatever, someone wants to kill us for nothing, and they certainly don't make sure the fight is fair. Why should we.

Mrmcjoey15
12-16-2008, 08:38

yeah congratulations on the 11 and 0 war but first i hope you consider what u did b4 calling yourself the best warrers. You took 26 members and killed 11. You waited till a nation above us at TNG would help you. i have a life that needed atending to and got killed.

remember in the pret strike i took 6 guys and killed 7 idk how many members u guys had for the strike but im sure it was more than 11 for both GRIM and NS combined looking at that stat im pretty sure were still better at warring than u if we can get more done XD.

oh and btw.... i dont recall me or any other TNG member bragging about the Prey war where we owned a nation half our size it was just buisness but i guess GRIM and NS like to gloat

nosejam
12-16-2008, 08:59
No comment

Vortex
12-16-2008, 10:10
i join a nation and it gets balls? weird.

lol we already had one ball when Max joined:P

Vortex
12-16-2008, 10:14
Why wouldnt it make sense to believe someone when they admit it. He stated the posted convo was true. Why would I have reason to not believe something blatantly admits.

Granted LOR is smaller now, and them constantly beating people up, made them targets by others at some point. But [GRIM] does not bully people.

You all can say what you want. I dont care. [GRIM] gets targeted every set. Whether we are GRIM or we are in THIK or whatever, someone wants to kill us for nothing, and they certainly don't make sure the fight is fair. Why should we.

Lol this is hypocritical..not pointing at anyone...you know who I mean.
Rass in ELE we were in the minority..PX...TWC...TC do I need to go on??

Is ever said that its not fair cuz we were the minority? No we always made quantity less relevant trough quantity. And when quantity like GRIM FS its suddenly not right :S

Kamran
12-16-2008, 10:18
holy moly, haven't been active, just got back.

but i hope im still alive:p

and no jigger was not gona hit Grim nore NS.

he really wanted to to hit Prey, i tihnk few sets back when the leader of prey sent a threatening messege to him, while in that merged nation. So prey was the target.

now to where you heard the name of grim, maybe could have been that people were bugging him are you gonna war us over and over, so i think to offshell the notion of warring a particular nation those names could have been used

ps

jigger should be out prolly next set

::LD::GrimReapr
12-16-2008, 11:21
holy moly, haven't been active, just got back.

but i hope im still alive:p

and no jigger was not gona hit Grim nore NS.

he really wanted to to hit Prey, i tihnk few sets back when the leader of prey sent a threatening messege to him, while in that merged nation. So prey was the target.

now to where you heard the name of grim, maybe could have been that people were bugging him are you gonna war us over and over, so i think to offshell the notion of warring a particular nation those names could have been used

ps

jigger should be out prolly next set

What the fluff are you trying to say?:thinking:

12-16-2008, 11:26

I dont recall any War GRIM being involved ever being fair are you fluffing kidding me Vinnie.
So now when we do the same thing all of a sudden someone wants to cry foul.
UBH if i recall correctly had more members and more NW than we did last set and think back to the THIK set when it was 3 nations against us o thats right you werent really around then.

When the war started and before those 3 jumped in with us our numbers matched theirs not more. Cant help people didnt like what they were doin in TNG.

Divine Intervention
12-16-2008, 11:26
What the fluff are you trying to say?:thinking:

that Jigger had no intention of warring GRIM and that he wanted to war Prey because its leaders made him some threatening comments some sets back.

the reason why GRIMs name might have been mentioned was because some people were perhaps bothering him with requests to war GRIM/WLF (i.e. Kenneth his crew i suppose?) otherwise theyd leave and naturally since Joey didn't want people to leave his nation he just blurted out the name GRIM (because obviously he wouldnt attack his friends WLF). then Kid_slasher copy and pasted this convo which is where you guys got your 'intel'. which is what Kamran is saying i think. that GRIMs name was probably mentioned but no plans were actually being made.

he then points out that Jigger will probably miss next set.

thats my interpretation of his post :thinking:

12-16-2008, 11:29
Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Max Logan
12-16-2008, 13:01

cuz we`re about to be hit by WLF? fool, pffft

Cemetary
12-16-2008, 13:06
cuz we`re about to be hit by WLF? fool, pffft

u might want to spy op wome wlf state if you think we are hitting you... i have less than half your top members ships and three times their infantry... would be a very sad attack

Vortex
12-16-2008, 13:09
u might want to spy op wome wlf state if you think we are hitting you... i have less than half your top members ships and three times their infantry... would be a very sad attack

I hear GA!!!

Max Logan
12-16-2008, 13:25

so if we get declared on I can call you a freaking retard?

Cemetary
12-16-2008, 13:29
i can guarantee you WLF will not declare on grim unless grim declares on us first

which since grim is supposed to be "netting" this set, wouldn't make much sense for that to happen

Bright
12-16-2008, 13:39
what about the WLF states with 300+ turns?

*runs to the bunker complex with his nation*:unsure:

Vortex
12-16-2008, 13:42
That depends on WLF its members.
May I remember you that WLF declared sanctions on GRIM first ?

Divine Intervention
12-16-2008, 13:42
lol, if there are no grabs available what are they to do, explore? lol.

Vortex
12-16-2008, 13:46

no expand....every player with a bit of a brain does save his troops.

Max Logan
12-16-2008, 14:00
i can guarantee you WLF will not declare on grim unless grim declares on us first

which since grim is supposed to be "netting" this set, wouldn't make much sense for that to happen

so it`s NS?

Max Logan
12-16-2008, 14:01

Sanctions didn`t work too well, eh?

Cemetary
12-16-2008, 14:03
That depends on WLF its members.
May I remember you that WLF declared sanctions on GRIM first ?

yes, we made a declaration that eliminated both nations from hitting each other.. the exact opposite of war...

and bright, i saw like 4-5 wlf members who had 300 turns, out of those, all but one have been actually losing turns the past day or two, idk what they are doing, but any state that could be a threat to any1 had <150

so it`s NS?

OR ns, forgot that theyw ere apart of this still since they ahd like 4 members actually hit tng

Divine Intervention
12-16-2008, 14:06
so it`s NS?

round 2 on SLOB :rolleyes:
/sarcasm

Max Logan
12-16-2008, 14:11
round 2 on SLOB :rolleyes:
/sarcasm

Another stone wall?

/sarcasm

Vortex
12-16-2008, 14:15
yes, we made a declaration that eliminated both nations from hitting each other.. the exact opposite of war...

Yes you made a declaration. By doing so we are forced to grab other nations excessively. Or a war is the way to regain missed landgrab benefits.

Missionary
12-16-2008, 14:49
I dont recall any War GRIM being involved ever being fair are you fluffing kidding me Vinnie.
So now when we do the same thing all of a sudden someone wants to cry foul.
UBH if i recall correctly had more members and more NW than we did last set and think back to the THIK set when it was 3 nations against us o thats right you werent really around then.

When the war started and before those 3 jumped in with us our numbers matched theirs not more. Cant help people didnt like what they were doin in TNG.

and if you recal i said UBH's decision to war you guys was ****. so dont start being a **** and taking pot shots at me.

I didnt say you were the same. but the fact your willing to use overwhelming numbers to guarentee a victory is the same sort of mentality that they used to show. im not saying the war its self was a bad idea.....just would have been good to see GRIM pawning on there own :P

12-16-2008, 15:15
and if you recal i said UBH's decision to war you guys was ****. so dont start being a **** and taking pot shots at me.

I appolagize Vinnie I was in the wrong on that statement.

Xavior
12-16-2008, 15:31
We heard from several sources that TNG was going to attack GRIM, so we took them out. End of story.

I don't see how WLF plays into this at all, as far as I know, GRIM and WLF are still on friendly terms. Or did WLF somehow overnight change their stance?

12-0

Mrmcjoey15
12-16-2008, 16:05
yeah congratulations on the 11 and 0 war but first i hope you consider what u did b4 calling yourself the best warrers. You took 26 members and killed 11. You waited till a nation above us at TNG would help you. i have a life that needed atending to and got killed.

remember in the pret strike i took 6 guys and killed 7 idk how many members u guys had for the strike but im sure it was more than 11 for both GRIM and NS combined looking at that stat im pretty sure were still better at warring than u if we can get more done XD.

oh and btw.... i dont recall me or any other TNG member bragging about the Prey war where we owned a nation half our size it was just buisness but i guess GRIM and NS like to gloat

Divine Intervention
12-16-2008, 16:13

just admit it was past your bed time :P

Bright
12-16-2008, 16:19
I don't recall many of the prey states having much of a defense either. :think::

Mrmcjoey15
12-16-2008, 16:43
just admit it was past your bed time :P

XD FINE im 16 i got school in the morning and my parents a stricked it was by bed time happy?

Mrmcjoey15
12-16-2008, 16:55
9 The Next Generation[TNG] $25.443.612 $25.443.612 $93.523.038 $10.391.449 9 18.075 18.075 1

2 GRIM[GRIM] $365.627.328 $21.507.490 $37.489.502 $6.248.250 6 236.473 13.910 17
3 Night Stalkers[NS] $181.843.166 $18.184.317 $41.869.643 $10.467.411 4 126.117 12.612 10

about u guys being better warrers prett sure 37 + 41 is < 93. and the average NW killed TNG still wins just thought id put it out there now that were gonna brag about whos the better warrer

Hoebawt
12-16-2008, 16:56
lol owned

Bram Gotink
12-16-2008, 17:01
[...]

You attacked us AFTER we stated not to war you guys? lol Your FA sucks.

lol double the member count AND the fs...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

at least GRIM decided to "help" ns in a war they knew they would win
Yay... Fighting a battle you are sure to win, is plain stupidity and boring as hell. Fighting a battle you cannot win, is just plain stupidity.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thank You! and Goodbye!
Get lost

I'm not in LoR right now :)

So where are these grammatical mistakes?
oooooh, you can write two entire sentences without making one grammar mistake !! You pwn ... your dreams probably

TNG = 1337357
You l0sers attacked with more than 2:1 against a nation that has been warring all set. Nice going, Grim. That's the way to show that you are an honest netting nation.

We heard from several sources that TNG was going to attack GRIM, so we took them out. End of story.

I don't see how WLF plays into this at all, as far as I know, GRIM and WLF are still on friendly terms. Or did WLF somehow overnight change their stance?
12-0
WLF declared sanctions on you. Sure they have nothing to do with it lol

I rest my case.

EDIT:

9 The Next Generation[TNG] $25.443.612 $25.443.612 $93.523.038 $10.391.449 9 18.075 18.075 1

2 GRIM[GRIM] $365.627.328 $21.507.490 $37.489.502 $6.248.250 6 236.473 13.910 17
3 Night Stalkers[NS] $181.843.166 $18.184.317 $41.869.643 $10.467.411 4 126.117 12.612 10

about u guys being better warrers prett sure 37 + 41 is < 93. and the average NW killed TNG still wins just thought id put it out there now that were gonna brag about whos the better warrer
... TNG is da best :P Eat that, Grimmy !

lol owned
pwnt indeed

DBozMen
12-16-2008, 17:25

I'm wondering the same thing :confused:

Cemetary
12-16-2008, 17:46

i thought us on friendly terms but ive heard from some people that the main reason GRIM and NS attacked TNG was so WLF would help and you guys would war us

your states still storing turns and having completely altered all states to war states when it was clearly not needed to take out tng also keeps us on edge

Mahdi
12-16-2008, 17:50
A nation on edge is likely to fire into the unkown in a preemptive strike if the threat grows too near

Rassputtin
12-16-2008, 18:16
i thought us on friendly terms but ive heard from some people that the main reason GRIM and NS attacked TNG was so WLF would help and you guys would war us

Whomever told you that, is obviously the dullest crayon in the box.

Anyone who wants to attempt to live through war or be as successful as possible in a war understands that if you want to war someone YOU do the FS.

You don't provoke a bigger nation to FS you, take out your top states and then try to war back. I'd think you'd be smart enough to decipher that on your own.

So whomever is trying to provoke you into thinking that by us warring TNG we were somehow really targeting you......... needs to improve thier manipulation skills. Perhaps come up with something that isn't just a blatant violation of common sense.

your states still storing turns and having completely altered all states to war states when it was clearly not needed to take out tng also keeps us on edge

I suppose the intelligence gathering, turn storing and jet carrying on your behalf is supposed to ease the tension?

Did you ever get my intel then cem or did you just stop at 2 failures... at twice my networth, and unable to grab due to sanctions? :cool:

nNiIcCkKoO
12-16-2008, 19:14

To be honest..

All it shows is that the TNG states were so terrible that they couldn't reach a high NW. Hence making it impossible for GRIM + NS to destroy more than you did. Obviously Prey's lesser number of states had a greater NW than your higher number of states, which says enormous amounts about the skill level of your players.

Max Logan
12-16-2008, 19:19
A nation on edge is likely to fire into the unkown in a preemptive strike if the threat grows too near

now that is a treat

Crimson Shadow
12-16-2008, 19:27

Ever stop to think that the post you are talking about was a sarcastic one? Instead of jumping all over andy assuming that he seriously meant to gloat, it might help to take a look at the post (made 4 minutes prior) that made him jokingly say that statement.

Also, idc that you wiped TNG out, as long as i don't hear trash talk about how you guys are so much better than them bc your fs destroyed nearly all of them.

Xavior
12-16-2008, 19:30

Do you guys think we are stupid? To think that we would war a random nation just to get us into a war with WLF? If we wanted to war WLF, we would war WLF, not TNG.

Of course we have war states and have turns, we just hit TNG yesterday, you must have noticed, considering you were on the forums b!tching about us all night.

Divine Intervention
12-16-2008, 19:36
Ever stop to think that the post you are talking about was a sarcastic one? Instead of jumping all over andy assuming that he seriously meant to gloat, it might help to take a look at the post (made 4 minutes prior) that made him jokingly say that statement.

it wasn't sarcasm...

im confused, so was he being sarcastic or not help:::

Mahdi
12-16-2008, 19:37
i feel the same way you do anton... still trying to figure out what all this mess is about

Crimson Shadow
12-16-2008, 19:47
im confused, so was he being sarcastic or not help:::

I took Andy's quote that I quoted as meaning he was being sarcastic to the sarcastic remark he had made. (If you can understand that, I owe you a cookie) :P

I guess I could be wrong and he was serious about the post....but I can't imagine him honestly meaning something like that. I know he likes to joke around and thats what I thought he was doing here.

ooga booga
12-16-2008, 22:34

You tell us we better not brag because we outnumbered you... and then you post this. lol smooth one! Ya, you sure pawned us there.... :rolleyes: (as I see all your states dead...)

NS planned to war TNG after they hit Prey. They had double the member size, but TNG didn't complain about it. Now you get exactly what you dished out, and you cry about it. :thinking:

And Cem, it takes a few days to get ready to war someone. We all had netting states, I was 98% Inf. We had to convert, and I didn't even have everything upgraded. We did not "wait for help". We merely got it when TNG was stupid enough to threaten GRIM. NS was going to war reguardless of GRIM's help. Which would have been another 10 on 20 where TNG could come to gloat. We didn't start this thread, Joey did, so we aren't coming here to gloat. Merely defend ourselves from your misguided and lack of information posts. Big bad Cem thinks he had everything figured out on his own. How cute. :wub:

northbabylon
12-16-2008, 22:54
You tell us we better not brag because we outnumbered you... and then you post this. lol smooth one! Ya, you sure pawned us there.... :rolleyes: (as I see all your states dead...)

NS planned to war TNG after they hit Prey. They had double the member size, but TNG didn't complain about it. Now you get exactly what you dished out, and you cry about it. :thinking:

And Cem, it takes a few days to get ready to war someone. We all had netting states, I was 98% Inf. We had to convert, and I didn't even have everything upgraded. We did not "wait for help". We merely got it when TNG was stupid enough to threaten GRIM. NS was going to war reguardless of GRIM's help. Which would have been another 10 on 20 where TNG could come to gloat. We didn't start this thread, Joey did, so we aren't coming here to gloat. Merely defend ourselves from your misguided and lack of information posts. Big bad Cem thinks he had everything figured out on his own. How cute. :wub:

couldn't have said it better my self.

Cemetary
12-16-2008, 23:04

tng hasnt had 20 members in quite some time now, Andy himself told me NS planned to war TNG well before they dropped down to 13 members, it takes 4 days max to get max turns and have your states geared for war, it wasnt until grim decided to hit that you felt ready to make an attack

Kamran
12-16-2008, 23:07

so you cant war on your own even after what took place, your soo cute:)

Fangz
12-16-2008, 23:21
i think it's apparent that either GRIM or NS could have beat TNG on their own. i say with confidence that i believe either nation could have beat TNG on their own with little or no casualties. upon seeing the actual quality of the states in TNG i think pretty much any nation in the game could have taken TNG. only 2 states presented any resistance. one of these states came online and "stonewalled" (i put this in quotes because he wasted his turns ARing a landdropping state, lmao). the other state was actually killed while he was "online" (i put this in quotes because he was online from 10pm yesterday until 1pm today. so he had the ability to refresh the page every 20 minutes but not use any turns while being killed??? sounds like a bot to me).

Kamran
12-16-2008, 23:24
i think it's apparent that either GRIM or NS could have beat TNG on their own. i say with confidence that i believe either nation could have beat TNG on their own with little or no casualties. upon seeing the actual quality of the states in TNG i think pretty much any nation in the game could have taken TNG. only 2 states presented any resistance. one of these states came online and "stonewalled" (i put this in quotes because he wasted his turns ARing a landdropping state, lmao). the other state was actually killed while he was "online" (i put this in quotes because he was online from 10pm yesterday until 1pm today. so he had the ability to refresh the page every 20 minutes but not use any turns while being killed??? sounds like a bot to me).

yeah what he said, not alot were actually prepared to battle, and we planned to hit prey would have been easy.

Mrmcjoey15
12-16-2008, 23:48

well i thought now that were bragging id put the little fact out there that said we had a better FS than u guys did. just different nations and show me a message that i said wow all of your reasons are dumb and this war was unjustified i never said that i said i dont agree but there not outragous and i dont think im crying i didnt go WLF will you attack GRIM and NS for me cause we got owned... please big buddy no we sucked it up and said whatever they do is cool i still love WLF any way either way there actions would be justified . and like i said us at TNG didn't gloat about our war. it was strictly business. we declared justified what we did end of story. none of this 12-0 were 1337 warrers crap u at NS and GRIM are pulling

Mrmcjoey15
12-16-2008, 23:49

lmao who was this..... ik feil was the ar on the LD but who had the "bot"

Vaim
12-17-2008, 01:07
This just in, kill other indys, not cashers.

Thanks!

BeeNo
12-17-2008, 01:23
no no, your supposed to kill off all the farmers, just not me ::rain::

northbabylon
12-17-2008, 02:00
well i thought now that were bragging id put the little fact out there that said we had a better FS than u guys did. just different nations and show me a message that i said wow all of your reasons are dumb and this war was unjustified i never said that i said i dont agree but there not outragous and i dont think im crying i didnt go WLF will you attack GRIM and NS for me cause we got owned... please big buddy no we sucked it up and said whatever they do is cool i still love WLF any way either way there actions would be justified . and like i said us at TNG didn't gloat about our war. it was strictly business. we declared justified what we did end of story. none of this 12-0 were 1337 warrers crap u at NS and GRIM are pulling
How did you have a better FS then us? we killed ALL but TWO of you. If there was more to kill we would have in the FS since of the 13 people that showed up, most of us has 50-150 turns left. Also, the "1337 crap" we pulled was in reference to cems post.
160 was the "bot"

Max Logan
12-17-2008, 05:32
well, 160 actually did use turns while online, so... :p

Divine Intervention
12-17-2008, 06:57
SA muthkilla(#118)[GRIM] it doesnt end here(#186)[FF] 2.144 Land, 11 Science, 42.239 Food 03:53:34-2008/12/16

INTENTIONALLY Land dropping #186 because of my grab on #185

Xavior as leader of the warchat dies first. Fangz as the guy who was *****ing about how it was a bad idea for me to jump #1 and grab James dies 2nd. 3rd/4th person depending on my preference.

nNiIcCkKoO
12-17-2008, 07:11
Deleted to save a friends ***!

Hoebawt
12-17-2008, 07:13
you must not know how to check ge huh

DevilDog
12-17-2008, 07:16
At least Nicko knows how to have carnal knowledge with people outside his family!

nNiIcCkKoO
12-17-2008, 07:17
you must not know how to check ge huh

Some hit. I'd barely call it a strike...

Hoebawt
12-17-2008, 07:18
yea not much of a strike only ur top 3 states were killed by 4 reg states and 2 restarts...

nNiIcCkKoO
12-17-2008, 07:21
yea not much of a strike only ur top 3 states were killed by 4 reg states and 2 restarts...

WOOO!!!!!!!!
Just wait until I suicide your top WLF states?
That will be twice as fun.

Or will I?

Hoebawt
12-17-2008, 07:22
Thats fine.....ill be sure to pass the msg on to WLF

nNiIcCkKoO
12-17-2008, 07:24
Thats fine.....ill be sure to pass the msg on to WLF

Please do :)
You can't really prepare but.

Because how will I do it? What attacks will I use? When will I do it? Who will I hit? A lot of variables!

Hoebawt
12-17-2008, 07:27
well sinc eu have been destroying banks.. ur proob gonna do a few spy ops and fail... but they know wat state u are 2threewon

nNiIcCkKoO
12-17-2008, 07:30
well sinc eu have been destroying banks.. ur proob gonna do a few spy ops and fail... but they know wat state u are 2threewon

Correct you are!

Yeah I'm sussing out what sort of spy levels your all on at the moment.

I have a few options on how to best hit you, but I'll wait and see.

I've hit a fair few states this set, not just WLF. It's nothing personal against you (hint hint) but a few of your players really give me the ****s.

Hoebawt
12-17-2008, 07:33
u know if wlf wanted to be babies they would have reported u and u would b labeld a terrorist... ur wierd... u are bithcing at the most warring nation ingame... and u say u like to war.... atleast u back ur words not like some ppl that just got killed :) love u to max

nNiIcCkKoO
12-17-2008, 07:38
u know if wlf wanted to be babies they would have reported u and u would b labeld a terrorist... ur wierd... u are bithcing at the most warring nation ingame... and u say u like to war.... atleast u back ur words not like some ppl that just got killed :) love u to max

Correct me if I am wrong here!

The patriot act covers the following

"Someone who destroys someone else for no reason or logical/strategical gain".

My reason for destroying is for logical gain. The gain is to pursue my personal desire to destroy particular players states' that annoy me. I have thus far succeeded. As you may have noticed by Will's state being killed this set?

If I choose to attack your states I will still have a valid reason to do so, hence making me unable to be labelled a terrorist!

Thank You :)

If you would like to chat sometime feel free to add me on msn, it seems we are more similar than you may think.
nickoh@live.com.au
:)

Divine Intervention
12-17-2008, 07:40
lol Lucky Rassputtin stonewalled....before we even began ARs :sleep: talk about saving us some turns. but 3 kills with our resources is v.good :)

Rassputtin
12-17-2008, 07:46
You'll pay anton. I promise you.

Crimson Shadow
12-17-2008, 07:50
tng hasnt had 20 members in quite some time now, Andy himself told me NS planned to war TNG well before they dropped down to 13 members, it takes 4 days max to get max turns and have your states geared for war, it wasnt until grim decided to hit that you felt ready to make an attack

It wasn't waiting for turns or GRIM that made us delay our attack. It was the problem of NS leaders not being able to be online at the same time and that most members were still 90% inf.

It was going to be about Friday before we would have been able to declare, but..

Ooga had finals last week, which made it hard for him to participate.
I wasn't going to be home all weekend, which limited the weekend strikes.
Monday I had basketball from 8-10, Ooga was coming home for winter break, and Andy was at work until 10. So we even considered moving the strike back till Tuesday. Until GRIM told us that they were going to help out, because of the threat on their nation. Then we just made the strike at a later time at night, when all NS leaders could be online.

Divine Intervention
12-17-2008, 07:56

i paid when i gave up my top10-5-3 dunno finish when you guys land dropped #186 then made plans to kill me. you know i dont do this for no reason because i actually do like GRIM (except Max whos a ****** bag) and you know this because i helped you guys last set and warned you guys this set too.

dont be under any impression that im here to win this war. im here to prove a point. i expect to be dead by tonight.

oh and dont make it sound like i just made the worst mistake in my life. stop being ungrateful. yes we killed your #2, #3 and #4 states (and nearly got you :P) but how many times have i helped you guys? you guys destroyed TNG. i joined with a few friends against like what...30 states?

Hoebawt
12-17-2008, 08:04

WOOT WOOT i didnt get blamed for once :)

Raul
12-17-2008, 08:09
We, who stand still in the face of death

and

We, who smile in the dawn of destruction

Long live the Brave and the Bold...

Cemetary
12-17-2008, 08:51
WOOO!!!!!!!!
Just wait until I suicide your top WLF states?
That will be twice as fun.

Or will I?

I'll wait for my rollback when you do :/

And im waiting to get warred for this bc some of the people were in wlf before they left to hit GRIM

Divine Intervention
12-17-2008, 09:00
lol youll be waiting for a while if those vets keep up their attacks like they did on #180.

nNiIcCkKoO
12-17-2008, 09:17
I'll wait for my rollback when you do :/

And im waiting to get warred for this bc some of the people were in wlf before they left to hit GRIM

Read my post above.

It clearly mentioned that what I would be doing would not be classed as a suicide, hence not being covered under the Patriot Act.

So no rollback :)

jeff_capes
12-17-2008, 09:44
GRIM always get the **** no matter if they net or war. And before you say 'oh they hit TNG first, TNG are friends so we are helping' why haven't you hit any NS states its all just GRIM and NS were still attacking today. All looks to be pretty bias and personal to me.

Also.. I thought WLF were all against tag jumping now there members are doing it what you going to do! You going to kill the tag jumpers or let them back in? I think you should take action otherwise you won't be able to moan at a tag jumper ever again and we all know how much you don't like it.

Pretty good post eh? haha :P

Cemetary
12-17-2008, 09:50
GRIM always get the **** no matter if they net or war. And before you say 'oh they hit TNG first, TNG are friends so we are helping' why haven't you hit any NS states its all just GRIM and NS were still attacking today. All looks to be pretty bias and personal to me.

Also.. I thought WLF were all against tag jumping now there members are doing it what you going to do! You going to kill the tag jumpers or let them back in? I think you should take action otherwise you won't be able to moan at a tag jumper ever again and we all know how much you don't like it.

seems like they wanted to take out states that can do stuff (GRIM)

i dont remember any other set grim has gotten **** from anyone...

I know Dak was against tag jumpers but i dont know wlfs policy on the matter

Kamran
12-17-2008, 09:59
ahh the tides have turned:P

im lov'in it

Divine Intervention
12-17-2008, 10:02

im not helping TNG because they are my friends and i "hate GRIM" i like to think that im friends with both GRIM and TNG members and that recent events haven't changed that.

the reason for my target choices were as follows:

Xavior & Rass - both directly or indirectly involved in getting #186 land dropped. intentionally or not. i have mixed messages from within GRIM/NS ranks on this. some say Xav ordered it some say Rass did.

Max Logan - hes a huge ****** bag.

Fangz - we had enough turns for 4 targets.

i didn't hit any NS states because theres no need. why would i :confused: GRIM members were the ones leading the strike, GRIM nation has the biggest ****** bag in this game in their ranks...so thats 3/4 potential targets in GRIM. and i like Crimson more than Fangz :P.

WLF tag jumpers wont be back in WLF because we aren't going to survive this war.

My dear friends who helped me, ready your breakfast and eat hearty... For tonight, WE DINE IN HELL!!!

GRIM, we are waiting....

http://www.aspkin.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/300_spartans2.jpg

Fangz
12-17-2008, 13:18
lol u lucky anton. u were supposed to be dead over 24 hours ago. dunno why the euro strike didn't get u (probably cuz ur always online to stonewall)

that is one of several things that makes me upset about my dead state.

also:
hoeby killed me
i am usually online at a time that would have allowed me to stonewall (but i slept in this morning)
i logged in just an hour after i was killed
i had over 10Bill banked and 300+ turns
i wasn't first on your list to kill

btw hoeby, wtf are u doing up at 5am?

that being said, nicely done, i really didn't expect to see my state killed this set. time to restart. i look forward to landdropping you in a little while assuming you aren't already dead.

i'll be sure to immediately kill feeders/gb donators in the future without opening my mouth first.

12-17-2008, 13:32
SA muthkilla(#118)[GRIM] it doesnt end here(#186)[FF] 2.144 Land, 11 Science, 42.239 Food 03:53:34-2008/12/16

INTENTIONALLY Land dropping #186 because of my grab on #185

Xavior as leader of the warchat dies first. Fangz as the guy who was *****ing about how it was a bad idea for me to jump #1 and grab James dies 2nd. 3rd/4th person depending on my preference.

First off it wasnt an intentional Land drop maybe you should have asked what happened instead of jumping the gun and go on a killing spree

Hoebawt
12-17-2008, 13:44
nah

Cemetary
12-17-2008, 14:16

happens to me almost everytime i die

probably smoking some sort of illegal drug

i'll be sure to immediately kill feeders/gb donators in the future without opening my mouth first.

probably the smartest thing any1 has said all set

Divine Intervention
12-17-2008, 14:19
lol u lucky anton. u were supposed to be dead over 24 hours ago. dunno why the euro strike didn't get u (probably cuz ur always online to stonewall)

also:
hoeby killed me
i am usually online at a time that would have allowed me to stonewall (but i slept in this morning)

that being said, nicely done, i really didn't expect to see my state killed this set. time to restart. i look forward to landdropping you in a little while assuming you aren't already dead.

:o LG told me there were no plans to take me out :o was he lying :o?

Hoebawt
12-17-2008, 14:34
There werent anton nothign was gonna happen at 17gt

Divine Intervention
12-17-2008, 14:35
then why was i supposed to be dead over 24 hours ago :(

Hoebawt
12-17-2008, 14:37
seems they didnt plan on killing FF and then the werent gonna hit WLF.... they are netting anton

Divine Intervention
12-17-2008, 14:38
ups. ah well. land drop avenged :thinking:
shame that we killed so many near full turn netters with 10mill jets - 10mill ship states though :thinking:

Hoebawt
12-17-2008, 14:39
TNG avenged

Divine Intervention
12-17-2008, 14:47
#186 avenged.

Xavior
12-17-2008, 15:05
Nothing was going to happen at 17:00 GT today. Unless someone in the nation has been giving false info, thats all I know. I'm sorry that WLF had to log in and anticipate us hitting them this morning.

Anton, that land drop wasn't intentional and you know it. Muth was getting ARed while he had low land, I told him to SA someone with high land (TNG was almost all dead by then). You are lucky you aren't dead by now.

I'm almost relieved now that I can stop constantly logging into NW and seeing if WLF hits us or not.

Max Logan
12-17-2008, 17:05
Thanks Lord Grim!

So much for waiting and seeing how it continues. I said lets just kill them. Next time, forget the 'being good bull****' and just deliver the napalm

Mahdi
12-17-2008, 17:15
hoe was up talking to me that early...

Hoebawt
12-17-2008, 17:17
Thanks Lord Grim!

So much for waiting and seeing how it continues. I said lets just kill them. Next time, forget the 'being good bull****' and just deliver the napalm

If you guys would have hit WLF u guys would have been murdered.... u cant even handle the 6 states in TNG that already killed 4 of ur states... where u one of them max... i dont recall :)

Max Logan
12-17-2008, 17:19
If you guys would have hit WLF u guys would have been murdered.... u cant even handle the 6 states in TNG that already killed 4 of ur states... where u one of them max... i dont recall :)

you don`t a know a thing, do you?

Hoebawt
12-17-2008, 17:22
nope...

Max Logan
12-17-2008, 17:23
that explains

Divine Intervention
12-17-2008, 17:23
yeah Max probably meant big bad *** GRIM should have taken out 2 man FF lol.
thats what Fangz probably meant by European strike. hehe.

and Hoebawt it would have been 5 states had Rass not stonewalled + they not wasted so much of our time AAing us online :(

Max Logan
12-17-2008, 17:25

can you quote where I meant that? cuz prob that`s another of your delusional imaginations ;)
the same where you believe you`re a big boy

ooga booga
12-17-2008, 17:27
can you quote where I meant that? cuz prob that`s another of your delusional imaginations ;)

Anton is a big boy. He was fed land and grabs all set long. So now when his stock is bigger than our states he can act like the real big boy he is. ;)

Divine Intervention
12-17-2008, 17:30

then enlighten us oh knowledgeable one. oh and we all know you're the biggest boy here :scared2:
@ ooga - Current Balance: $0 :thinking: :(

lol we are just enjoying the ride till 25 man NS+ GRIM take out our 5 states + a restart land dropper.

Hoebawt
12-17-2008, 17:32

same way u believe you're a boy?

Max Logan
12-17-2008, 17:33
then enlighten us oh knowledgeable one. oh and we all know you're the biggest boy here :scared2:

now, again. please show me the line where I referred to myself as 'biggest boy'
i must be on a memory breakdown

Max Logan
12-17-2008, 17:33
same way u believe you're a boy?

if the biology book is true, I am. But don`t get excited...

Rassputtin
12-17-2008, 17:34
i paid when i gave up my top10-5-3 dunno finish when you guys land dropped #186 then made plans to kill me. you know i dont do this for no reason because i actually do like GRIM (except Max whos a ****** bag) and you know this because i helped you guys last set and warned you guys this set too.

dont be under any impression that im here to win this war. im here to prove a point. i expect to be dead by tonight.

oh and dont make it sound like i just made the worst mistake in my life. stop being ungrateful. yes we killed your #2, #3 and #4 states (and nearly got you :P) but how many times have i helped you guys? you guys destroyed TNG. i joined with a few friends against like what...30 states?

We never made plans to kill you. Use your brain for a minute. Why would I plan to kill you, considering the freindly, helpful and useful relationship we previously had? It seems you betrayed me because of some false he said she said heresay. Good job.

You did do this for no reason..... because there was no reason. What point are you trying to prove? That your easily duped into believing someone when they say we planned to kill you? If so, well done. Point proven. YOu were easily duped into thinking GRIM was going to kill you, much less had a reason to.

You didn't make the biggest mistake of your life. Not unless you consider terminating a friendly relationship as the biggest mistake of your life. Which I sincerely doubt.

Ungrateful......? I shouldnt be ungrateful that you attack and kill my states for no reason. Well done, you managed to terminate your relationship with grim over..................... 1 sa and someone telling you we were gonna kill you. Bravo.

Funny how the #1 state wasn't killed when clearly your 20m ships could have broken.

seems like they wanted to take out states that can do stuff (GRIM)

i dont remember any other set grim has gotten **** from anyone...

I know Dak was against tag jumpers but i dont know wlfs policy on the matter

Then perhaps your as dumb as a post. Grim gets **** from someone every single set.

im not helping TNG because they are my friends and i "hate GRIM" i like to think that im friends with both GRIM and TNG members and that recent events haven't changed that.
the reason for my target choices were as follows:
Xavior & Rass - both directly or indirectly involved in getting #186 land dropped. intentionally or not. i have mixed messages from within GRIM/NS ranks on this. some say Xav ordered it some say Rass did.

Recent events have most definitly changed that. Your smart enough to know that. I don't take kindly to, nor do I consider a friend to be amongst those who kill my states over 1 Standard Attack.

Which was not malicioulsy ordered as I stated to you in msn, 60 seconds after it happened. I mean really we are talking about 1 standard attack, you jumped tag, brought other tag jumpers with you to war my nation over 1 standard attack, without any converstation. Not hey we wanna AA him 10 times... Nothing. Just a surprise attack that kills our top states over 1 standard attack. Yeah I'm relatively certain you can consider "recent events" to have totally and utterly changed our relationship and disposition towards you and any nation you run or are in.

Max Logan - hes a huge ****** bag.

Fangz - we had enough turns for 4 targets.

i didn't hit any NS states because theres no need. why would i :confused: GRIM members were the ones leading the strike, GRIM nation has the biggest ****** bag in this game in their ranks...so thats 3/4 potential targets in GRIM. and i like Crimson more than Fangz :P.
GRIM, we are waiting....

Leading what strike, the strike on TNG. Why would that play a role at all into a strike you put on us that you stated above had nothing to do with our strike on TNG. See how thats a major contradiction there?

also:
hoeby killed me

Am I missing something?

TNG avenged

..... maybe vortex was right.... :P

#186 avenged.

yeah 1 standard attack is definitly grounds for war, and and definitly grounds to go to war before asking for a retal............ sad really.

Nothing was going to happen at 17:00 GT today. Unless someone in the nation has been giving false info, thats all I know. I'm sorry that WLF had to log in and anticipate us hitting them this morning.

Anton, that land drop wasn't intentional and you know it. Muth was getting ARed while he had low land, I told him to SA someone with high land (TNG was almost all dead by then). You are lucky you aren't dead by now.

I'm almost relieved now that I can stop constantly logging into NW and seeing if WLF hits us or not.

Anton knows it wasn't intentional, I told him so days ago.

Max Logan
12-17-2008, 17:37
He will not kill James. He will want him to join his nations in future. Pffft, you fool!

Divine Intervention
12-17-2008, 17:39
i presented #186 with my convo logs with you and we both discussed what course of action
we should take. the whole 'whether you planned on warring me' played no role in our decision.
i was simply told about it like 3 hours before the strike.

bah you are so bitter Rass. its okay ill be the bigger man and still help you guys out in future :)
anyway, plz kill me soon. i hate sleeping in 1 hour shifts spread randomly across the day :(

p.s. i went to war with EoS vs LOR over a land drop too if it makes you feel any better :P.
same scenario. LOR vs someone, LoR land dropped player, LoR died.

Max Logan
12-17-2008, 17:41
:confused:

was Anton post fluffed or am I on some kind of drug?

Mahdi
12-17-2008, 17:46
your on some kind of drug... i understood it clearly... then again i do the same thing and was there for that war... got 4 kills out of it i believe

Max Logan
12-17-2008, 17:49
your on some kind of drug... i understood it clearly... then again i do the same thing and was there for that war... got 4 kills out of it i believe

read above the P.S.
it was edited after my post, so you can presume my post has nothing to do with that part

Divine Intervention
12-17-2008, 17:50

memories :cool: fun times :p

He will not kill James. He will want him to join his nations in future. Pffft, you fool!

James didn't fit into my target selection :o. I know he will follow GRIM orders and AA break me etc when im offline etc but would have been too random to kill him. as i said my target choices had some sort of reasoning behind them. Xav + Rass - leaders, You - ****** bag. Fangz was simply in wrong place at wrong time and an easier kill than James with the resources we had.

@ Max - i changed like 2 words or something. it was clearly understandable in its original context if not slightly long winded.

Max Logan
12-17-2008, 17:53
memories :cool: fun times :p

James didn't fit into my target selection :o. I know he will follow GRIM orders and AA break me etc when im offline etc but would have been too random to kill him. as i said my target choices had some sort of reasoning behind them. Xav + Rass - leaders, You - ****** bag. Fangz was simply in wrong place at wrong time and an easier kill than James with the resources we had.

@ Max - i changed like 2 words or something. it was clearly understandable in its original context if not slightly long winded.

or what I said

Rassputtin
12-17-2008, 17:53
i presented #186 with my convo logs with you and asked what kind of action i should take...
and i agreed to do what i was asked off. the whole whether you planned on warring me played no role in my decision.
i was simply told about it like 3 hours before the strike.

bah you are so bitter Rass. its okay ill be the bigger man and still help you guys out in future :)
anyway, plz kill me soon. i hate sleeping in 1 hour shifts spread randomly across the day :(

p.s. i went to war with EoS vs LOR over a land drop too if it makes you feel any better :P.

Before what strike?

Well then its just a reitaration that I no longer need a communication channel with you, perhaps you should give me 186's msn, and when I want to ask your opinion or get a decision from you or talk to you,

I can just message him instead and he can tell me what you've decided. Bitter, its more logic than bitterness. I thought we were "freindly", you allow 1 standard attack and a clearly unwarranted over reaction to stand. Which means we are not friendly, and further communication with you is not required.

As I said before, if I need to communicate with you i'll ask 186 to make your decisions for you.... after all thats how it works doesnt it?

Ok, you be the bigger man. Let me know how hitting a friend in the face with a brick for accidentally taking a sip from your beer bottle, then telling him your the bigger man and still friends works out for you......

Max Logan
12-17-2008, 18:11
Before what strike?

Well then its just a reitaration that I no longer need a communication channel with you, perhaps you should give me 186's msn, and when I want to ask your opinion or get a decision from you or talk to you,

I can just message him instead and he can tell me what you've decided. Bitter, its more logic than bitterness. I thought we were "freindly", you allow 1 standard attack and a clearly unwarranted over reaction to stand. Which means we are not friendly, and further communication with you is not required.

As I said before, if I need to communicate with you i'll ask 186 to make your decisions for you.... after all thats how it works doesnt it?

Ok, you be the bigger man. Let me know how hitting a friend in the face with a brick for accidentally taking a sip from your beer bottle, then telling him your the bigger man and still friends works out for you......

you take it too hard. just leave it. you can`t reason with a WLF

DBozMen
12-17-2008, 18:29
you take it too hard. just leave it. you can`t reason with a WLF

Anton is no WLF, nor does he speak for WLF.

Max Logan
12-17-2008, 18:37
Anton is no WLF, nor does he speak for WLF.

depends
same with Hoe I assume? It`s really depending lately. He`s the leader when it fits, and not, when it doesn`t. It`s cool to have 6 of them, eh?

DBozMen
12-17-2008, 18:40
depends
same with Hoe I assume? It`s really depending lately. He`s the leader when it fits, and not, when it doesn`t. It`s cool to have 6 of them, eh?

The people may speak for the nation have the leader title ingame. And the matter of Hoebawt has been discussed with the parties involved.

Max Logan
12-17-2008, 18:44
The people may speak for the nation have the leader title ingame. And the matter of Hoebawt has been discussed with the parties involved.

So I`ve heard.

And next set (or this), he`s back in WLF as nothing happened and everyone just forgets it. I love the game these days! We got back bones! :)

It`s the best example on not holding grudges! Dogma style!

Mahdi
12-17-2008, 19:20
are you saying dogma is spineless? he may be old but i dont think he is that old

Xavior
12-17-2008, 20:02
So I`ve heard.

And next set (or this), he`s back in WLF as nothing happened and everyone just forgets it. I love the game these days! We got back bones! :)

;)

-Z-
12-17-2008, 23:16
War and be warred.

Z

Dogma
12-17-2008, 23:32
So I`ve heard.

Care to explain that one to me?

-Z-
12-17-2008, 23:49

Max doesnt explain things.

It would be a futile attempt if he did.

Z

BeeNo
12-18-2008, 00:28
sorry i'm not really taking sides here, and i know i already spoke to everyone involved about it, but am i to understand that you guys went to war with grim over a land drop, and then when one of your states is stonewalling i get attacked for 3.5k land.

so basically you do to me exactly what you guys went to war over?

Divine Intervention
12-18-2008, 00:32
i believe #186 was intentionally targetted because of my grab on James. dont give me BS about being same NW. yeah SAME NW. EXACTLY. **** loads of states that MUCH LOWER NW. #186 was intentionally targetted (why? coz 2 man nations can be rolled over on?) Further more, several members from GRIM have now admitted to me that plans were in action to take out FF right after TNG strike. sure, maybe you didn't but hey, TNG might have had plans for you but they didn't put them into action and GRIM warred them so....

@ Beeno i wouldn't hold anything against you if you took similar actions against us if you wanted. i acted the way i did after being presented with all the info. you were presented all the facts by Hoebawt i believe so up to you what to do.

Rassputtin
12-18-2008, 00:47
i believe #186 was intentionally targetted because of my grab on James. dont give me BS about being same NW. yeah SAME NW. EXACTLY. **** loads of states that MUCH LOWER NW. #186 was intentionally targetted (why? coz 2 man nations can be rolled over on?) Further more, several members from GRIM have now admitted to me that plans were in action to take out FF right after TNG strike. sure, maybe you didn't but hey, TNG might have had plans for you but they didn't put them into action and GRIM warred them so....

Believe what you want. Whats done is done.

@ Beeno i wouldn't hold anything against you if you took similar actions against us if you wanted. i acted the way i did after being presented with all the info. you were presented all the facts by Hoebawt i believe so up to you what to do.

lmao. facts are in the eye of the beholder. Sounds like nothing but excuses to condone the same actions your so vastly over reacted too.

Hoebawt
12-18-2008, 00:55
lmao. facts are in the eye of the beholder. Sounds like nothing but excuses to condone the same actions your so vastly over reacted too.

Hmm is this ur attempt to get help?

ooga booga
12-18-2008, 01:10

I guess the reason I'm shocked to see you in TNG is because TNG warred Prey thinking Margus was fed but you were the one that told Margus the target, and posted that in the forums a bunch of times defending Prey. So to see you all the sudden in TNG defending TNG now, is somewhat appalling to me. :) I guess the 1 SA made you change your feelings so quickly... but considering you were friendly towards GRIM I would have figured you would work a retal out or something. :( But that is your choice. I was just surprised, just my two cents. :p

Max Logan
12-18-2008, 01:11
Hmm is this ur attempt to get help?

this is your attempt to sound reasonable??

Max Logan
12-18-2008, 01:12

on MSN on of these days! I still like you though ;)

Xavior
12-18-2008, 01:14
this is your attempt to sound reasonable??

Is this your attempt to sound Dutch?

Mahdi
12-18-2008, 01:19
Is this your attempt to be clever?

Divine Intervention
12-18-2008, 01:21
I guess the reason I'm shocked to see you in TNG is because TNG warred Prey thinking Margus was fed but you were the one that told Margus the target, and posted that in the forums a bunch of times defending Prey. So to see you all the sudden in TNG defending TNG now, is somewhat appalling to me. :) I guess the 1 SA made you change your feelings so quickly... but considering you were friendly towards GRIM I would have figured you would work a retal out or something. :( But that is your choice. I was just surprised, just my two cents. :p

well i would have retalled GRIM from within FF but no NA :( and TNG already had war declared. besides im not defending TNG but rather we have similar goals. i still think the war vs Prey was BS :).

Mrmcjoey15
12-18-2008, 01:32

wanna know what supprised me? being declared on by GRIM when Grim told me he wasnt gonna war me 4 hours earlier.

Mahdi
12-18-2008, 01:34
people with common goals, no matter their dispositions towards each other often unite to accomplish certin things

Rassputtin
12-18-2008, 01:52
wanna know what supprised me? being declared on by GRIM when Grim told me he wasnt gonna war me 4 hours earlier.

Wanna know what surprised me. That enough GRIM haters in TNG didnt show up so that you could carry out your initial plan and hit us. But even more surprising was you admitting it.

Mrmcjoey15
12-18-2008, 01:56
Wanna know what surprised me. That enough GRIM haters in TNG didnt show up so that you could carry out your initial plan and hit us. But even more surprising was you admitting it.

wow u really think we were actually gonna hit you. your dumb we were busy with our inner problems didnt have time to start something outside of the nation i maybe be young but im not a compleat idiot had i declared on you guys the same thing would have happed that happend at your fs we all would have died and thats not wht i think to be best for my nation

Rassputtin
12-18-2008, 02:00
wow u really think we were actually gonna hit you. your dumb we were busy with our inner problems didnt have time to start something outside of the nation i maybe be young but im not a compleat idiot had i declared on you guys the same thing would have happed that happend at your fs we all would have died and thats not wht i think to be best for my nation

You were gonna hit us. You already admitted that clearly. So things changed you had some inner turmoil, jigger got in an accident, some of your states left..... Thats all circumstantial.

Had all that not happened GRIM was your target.

So don't try to BS me, about something you've already admitted.

Mrmcjoey15
12-18-2008, 02:02
You were gonna hit us. You already admitted that clearly. So things changed you had some inner turmoil, jigger got in an accident, some of your states left..... Thats all circumstantial.

Had all that not happened GRIM was your target.

So don't try to BS me, about something you've already admitted.

id like to see this admitance and even if it was circumstantial then either way u guys were safe being a netting nation im pretty sure thats what u wanted. to be safe. and net. peacefullly. wait did i get that right :think:: yeah netting nations are normally peacfull

ooga booga
12-18-2008, 02:07

It may have been the part, where you admitted you wanted to kill GRIM, that made GRIM upset. You know... they like to net but never get the chance to, and seeing that you wanted to war them probably didn't sit well with them. Yes you never went through with the plan, but you still originally had the notion to war them and seeing that probably made them upset since they are sick of being warred on. I think that's why GRIM is upset.

Cemetary
12-18-2008, 02:20
a mod should jsut lock this

most of the stuff posted is jsut ridiculous now

its just naitons trash talking each other (which is what most threads boil down to) and im tired of it

no point in having a 20 page thread of flaming

Mrmcjoey15
12-18-2008, 02:23
It may have been the part, where you admitted you wanted to kill GRIM, that made GRIM upset. You know... they like to net but never get the chance to, and seeing that you wanted to war them probably didn't sit well with them. Yes you never went through with the plan, but you still originally had the notion to war them and seeing that probably made them upset since they are sick of being warred on. I think that's why GRIM is upset.

ok yeah IMEDIATLY after the prey strike we thought Warring grim for 2nd place was a good place to go but then when states started to leave and that bs i called it off. and i let GRIM know they were not in harms way. i had my own problems to think about. and it was a kinda wow we did pretty good whos next uk feeling on top of the world feeling so us considering GRIM as a target isnt enough in my eyes after i told them they werent gonna get hit and i had other **** to deal with.

12-18-2008, 02:44
id like to see this admitance and even if it was circumstantial then either way u guys were safe being a netting nation im pretty sure thats what u wanted. to be safe. and net. peacefullly. wait did i get that right :think:: yeah netting nations are normally peacfull

Wrong or have you been living under a rock. This being the 4th set of GRIM's existance is the first we have declared war or done anything as a nation to someone else. Why you ask let me see our first set we got suicided on second set guess what suicided on last set warred against and all 3 of those all we wanted to do was net. As it has been stated before by Rass and now myself We figured we would get warred this set so instead of being the punching bag we decided to throw the first punch this time. sorry to inconvenience you this set but weve been inconveinenced 3 sets in a row sucks dont it.Im sure next set will be the same we will try to net and be warred upon.I could be wrong but I doubt it.

Mrmcjoey15
12-18-2008, 02:55
Fair enough :cool:

Bram Gotink
12-18-2008, 04:44

its just naitons trash talking each other (which is what most threads boil down to) and im tired of it

I concur

Vortex
12-18-2008, 04:47
thats what Fangz probably meant by European strike. hehe.

and Hoebawt it would have been 5 states had Rass not stonewalled + they not wasted so much of our time AAing us online :(

You know I dont need the turns Anton ;)

Raul
12-18-2008, 05:13
Antons crusade was within TNG, but not against NS, i dont know why Grim needed help from NS to use turns, when they are just fighting 6 states...

so weak...

northbabylon
12-18-2008, 05:21
originally when me and crimson talked, we decided to declare peace. But after talking about it for a while, we decided. As long as we are at war with TNG any state within TNG is our enemy (even though i love you raul) GRIM didn't ask us for help we just assisted on our own. up until 20 mins after strike time they didn't even know we were going to help.

Bram Gotink
12-18-2008, 05:26
originally when me and crimson talked, we decided to declare peace. But after talking about it for a while, we decided. As long as we are at war with TNG any state within TNG is our enemy (even though i love you raul) GRIM didn't ask us for help we just assisted on our own. up until 20 mins after strike time they didn't even know we were going to help.

poor poor pitiful Grim,
poor poor pitiful Grim

Poor, poor pitiful me
Poor, poor pitiful me
These young girls won't let me be
Lord have mercy on me
Woe is me

Max Logan
12-18-2008, 05:31

I kill you! :o

Raul
12-18-2008, 05:32

I love you too =)

Divine Intervention
12-18-2008, 06:07
OH NO!!

:)

Vortex
12-18-2008, 07:51
**** I hate it when I come online too early :(

Divine Intervention
12-18-2008, 13:49
oh noes! i died :o

Hoebawt
12-18-2008, 14:01
how am i still alive....Times you have been Attacked 412

Mahdi
12-18-2008, 14:11
8 more hits and then you can consider yourself a lucky hoe

Bram Gotink
12-18-2008, 14:16

lol

Divine Intervention
12-18-2008, 14:18

8 more hits?

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2121/2433919999_77c65cb7b3.jpg?v=0

okay!

Hoebawt
12-18-2008, 14:40
thats wat i thoguht when i saw that lol

ooga booga
12-18-2008, 15:41
Antons crusade was within TNG, but not against NS, i dont know why Grim needed help from NS to use turns, when they are just fighting 6 states...

so weak...

Raul... before you're quick to judge you should know some of the facts first. Anton's crusade may have been against GRIM, but NS's crusade was against TNG. Unfortunately, you and the rest of you knowingly took that risk when you jumped to TNG. To join a nation we are at war with, bear the enemy's tag by your state, and expect us not to kill you is silly. :) There is no personal hard feelings from our side, but when you join our enemy you become our enemy. :P GRIM did not ask us for assistance, I was gone when we declared peace and when I came back we (NS leaders) talked it over we felt continuing was the best course of action. Again it's nothing personal, but you did join the nation we are warring so NS attacks are likely.

Divine Intervention
12-18-2008, 17:29
lol its okay all you guys did was GA us then let us stonewall. its all good. pretty funny actually. especially how you left Hoe on 60k population this morning.

Rassputtin
12-18-2008, 17:42

Please see msn convo posted, afterwards of which you stated... thats a true conversation. Yeah netting nations are normally peaceful. Right up until the point they are warred for being peaceful.

Tell me Joey how many sets in a row do you think we should give every other player in the game the benefit of the doubt that they won't war us or suicide us.... again.... because we are peacefully netting. Because it hasn't worked so far.

An atom bomb is peaceful too..... just sitting there.... doing nothing. Until someone presses the F'ing button.

Quit pressing the F'ing button.

(not that grim is the atom bomb of warring skills...just an analogy)

Yeah a mod should delete your post, cause its just ridiculous.
You don't like it don't read it.
Its not mandatory to read this thread.
Who the hell are you to say when a thread is to big and once it exceeds your mental capabilities (20 pages by your own admittance) that it should be locked. Obviously the parties involved are still reading, and posting.
You don't like this post, use the back button on your browser.

so weak...

GRIM's crusade was with TNG, but not against WLF, or FF. I don't know why TNG needed FF help, and then once they got it needed WLF help, and then once they got it needed Prey help and then once they got it needed more wlf help when they are just fighting a few active states.

Not that WLF was condoning the tag jumping, but tell me, did all the jumping states just decide they wanted to hit grim, or was the dynamic super power trio of hoe, anton and his lover asking for the help?

Your tactics and reasons for engagement against other players is the only weak thing i see.

poor poor pitiful Grim,
poor poor pitiful Grim

poor poor pitiful Bram.

Mrmcjoey15
12-18-2008, 18:49
Please see msn convo posted, afterwards of which you stated... thats a true conversation. Yeah netting nations are normally peaceful. Right up until the point they are warred for being peaceful.

Tell me Joey how many sets in a row do you think we should give every other player in the game the benefit of the doubt that they won't war us or suicide us.... again.... because we are peacefully netting. Because it hasn't worked so far.

An atom bomb is peaceful too..... just sitting there.... doing nothing. Until someone presses the F'ing button.

Quit pressing the F'ing button.

(not that grim is the atom bomb of warring skills...just an analogy

Yeah a mod should delete your post, cause its just ridiculous.
You don't like it don't read it.
Its not mandatory to read this thread.
Who the hell are you to say when a thread is to big and once it exceeds your mental capabilities (20 pages by your own admittance) that it should be locked. Obviously the parties involved are still reading, and posting.
You don't like this post, use the back button on your browser.

GRIM's crusade was with TNG, but not against WLF, or FF. I don't know why TNG needed FF help, and then once they got it needed WLF help, and then once they got it needed Prey help and then once they got it needed more wlf help when they are just fighting a few active states.

Not that WLF was condoning the tag jumping, but tell me, did all the jumping states just decide they wanted to hit grim, or was the dynamic super power trio of hoe, anton and his lover asking for the help?

Your tactics and reasons for engagement against other players is the only weak thing i see.

poor poor pitiful Bram.

ummm i never pushed the button in the frist place u guys did and ive never warred GRIM in my life so get your facts b4 sayin stuff about me. and BTW i wanted hoe to stay out of this one for WLFs sake so dont assume i went crying to wlf saying mommy save me!!!!!!!!!!!! but hoe wouldnt have it and kamran let him in life is life deal with it

Mahdi
12-18-2008, 18:52
joey you did say that they were the target for this set

Rassputtin
12-18-2008, 18:59
ummm i never pushed the button in the frist place u guys did and ive never warred GRIM in my life so get your facts b4 sayin stuff about me. and BTW i wanted hoe to stay out of this one for WLFs sake so dont assume i went crying to wlf saying mommy save me!!!!!!!!!!!! but hoe wouldnt have it and kamran let him in life is life deal with it

You had your finger on the button and at the last minute typed a different target into the guidance system.

You already admitted it, why do you keep acting like you weren't planning on hitting us.

You've may have never warred GRIM, but this is not the first time that you have warred, or targeted the members that make up grim.

Indeed. But for some reason keeps trying to argue the point.

Mrmcjoey15
12-18-2008, 19:00

said if we wanted to keep warring they would be the logical choice and i didnt start the set as tthe leader soooooo not the target for the set.

jeff_capes
12-18-2008, 19:03
I have to say I am against the jumping and the reasons for it. Also how everyone is happy to critisice GRIM or war them every set from what I've seen and all for things that everyone else are doing all the time. And all they ever wanna do is net happily.
As a neutral, it looks to me that GRIM are the victims of "personal vedetta's" every set, and the reasons behind this sets attacks are standard problems that are normally solved by a quick retal. That comment may annoy people but its just how it looks from my angle.

Mrmcjoey15
12-18-2008, 19:04
I have to say I am against the jumping and the reasons for it. Also how everyone is happy to critisice GRIM or war them every set from what I've seen and all for things that everyone else are doing all the time. And all they ever wanna do is net happily.
As a neutral, it looks to me that GRIM are the victims of "personal vedetta's" every set, and the reasons behind this sets attacks are standard problems that are normally solved by a quick retal. That comment may annoy people but its just how it looks from my angle.

had they netted peacfully i doubt any nation would have hit them...... ik tng wouldnt have hit them.

Mahdi
12-18-2008, 19:10
they have been netting peacefully

jeff_capes
12-18-2008, 19:11
had they netted peacfully i doubt any nation would have hit them...... ik tng wouldnt have hit them.

After reading most of this rubbish and seeing GRIM warred all the time its not surprising they jumped the gun. I have seen you saying they were targets too, and not being clear of your actions (although I don't know whats been said behind doors, MSN etc)
But the reasons for jumping are not the best.

Rassputtin
12-18-2008, 19:11

12/12/2008 10:25:07 AM Joey well i would love to have you for later in the set
12/12/2008 10:25:16 AM Joey have plans of warring GRIM
12/12/2008 10:26:02 AM Kid oh ok but i don't see any chance of winning though if we continue playing like this
12/12/2008 10:26:30 AM Kid you need to organize your nation to have full support on war, your members are still noob at war and not ready. ..
12/12/2008 10:27:24 AM Joey idk i thought 7 kills in one day was pretty good for war i mean we take out 7 members or GRIM in the FS and we basicly allready won
12/12/2008 10:28:52 AM Kid yeah but i don't see the original TNG members support, it was us 5 of us who did the most attacks
12/12/2008 10:29:33 AM Joey lemme go threw the nation list and tell you the original TNG members
12/12/2008 10:29:40 AM Kid skycat and I are friends . ..we even help you guys even it's against are will
12/12/2008 10:30:27 AM Kid actually we join to your nation because jigger told me that we are warring Anton's nation or WLF
12/12/2008 10:30:50 AM Kid but we are in your nation so we follow your orders to war prey
12/12/2008 10:31:37 AM Joey me Jigg JIgger james boo and kamran thoes are the original TNG members everyone els is new. now 2 out of the 5 that were phisically able to play. and i was just following what James tole me jigger said wich iwas to attack Prey of for antons nation which one is that
12/12/2008 10:34:11 AM Kid ok, but we are leaving. . .goodluck to you guys
12/12/2008 10:34:20 AM Kid nice to be at your nation, thanks

Originally Posted by Mrmcjoey15 http://forums.nation-wars.com/DesertStyle/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?p=54765#post54765)
thats a ture convo yet not the one where u said u were forced to hit Prey dumbass

A little reminder.

Xavior
12-18-2008, 19:44

We netted peacefully.
Marine Recon suicided us.

We netted peacefully.
UBH killed us.

We netted peacefully.
You admitted you guys had plans to kill us.

hmm...

Mrmcjoey15
12-18-2008, 19:52
We netted peacefully.
Marine Recon suicided us.

We netted peacefully.
UBH killed us.

We netted peacefully.
You admitted you guys had plans to kill us.

hmm...

HAD PLANED!! PLANED AS IN PAST TENSE AS IN IT WAS A THOUGHT BUT NOT ANY MORE. and u need to use common sense. if we declare on LoR then were obviously not gonna declare on GRIM when we have 14 members and u are 10x higher NW. Me declaring on LoR should have been a hint were really not gonna declare on you

BeeNo
12-18-2008, 20:14
what were they supposed to wait peacefully till you had finished cleaning house and were ready to war them?

i would have warred you as well were i in their shoes.

Cape
12-18-2008, 20:53
I'm just too pretty to die at the hands of GRIM ;)

Rassputtin
12-18-2008, 21:07
I'm just too pretty to die at the hands of GRIM ;)

You call it pretty, I call it coward. Unto each his own i guess. Happy vacation mode. We'll see you when you get back. Take your sun tan lotion.

Cape
12-18-2008, 21:13
You call it pretty, I call it coward. Unto each his own i guess. Happy vacation mode. We'll see you when you get back. Take your sun tan lotion.
I'll take those turns you wasted on me as well :p

Rassputtin
12-18-2008, 21:36
I'll take those turns you wasted on me as well :p

they won't be a waste when you plane lands.

12-18-2008, 23:53

Did I not make the point clear to you in my previous post.
Ill try it one more time for your sake Joey seems your a bit slow today.

Grim's first set of existance suicided on.
Grim's second set of existance suicided on.
Grim's third set of existance Warred upon.
Grim's Fourth set of existance GRIM learns or hears TNG is gonna war us so instead of waiting around to be someones punching bag while TRYING TO NET PEACEFULLY we throw the first punch instead of being slapped around again while TRYING TO NET PEACEFULLY.
Have you not gotten the point yet all we have done with the exception of this set is TRY TO NET PEACEFULLY.

ooga booga
12-19-2008, 00:23
lol its okay all you guys did was GA us then let us stonewall. its all good. pretty funny actually. especially how you left Hoe on 60k population this morning.

As you can tell from the GE I wasn't at that strike... I have no clue if someone ordered our members to make those attacks or if they did them on their own, lol. Not the course of action I would have taken. :P

ooga booga
12-19-2008, 00:41

Grim's Fourth set of existance GRIM learns or hears TNG is gonna war us so instead of waiting around to be someones punching bag while TRYING TO NET PEACEFULLY we throw the first punch instead of being slapped around again while TRYING TO NET PEACEFULLY.
Have you not gotten the point yet all we have done with the exception of this set is TRY TO NET PEACEFULLY.

lol LD, Joey is like 12 years old and has worse grammar than Hoe (which I didn't think was possible). It's useless arguing to a kid who won't get it now. He thinks because he never actually declared that he didn't do anything wrong. He doesn't understand that it was the principle of the plan. I would just let him cry his tears out until eventually he stops. Just trying to read his poorly written posts is more than I can handle. :)

Mrmcjoey15
12-19-2008, 00:48

and im just saying i dont know of any nation that would have hit you so this set could have been the set that u guys actually got threw but it was your choice and i respect it for your reasons above you were paranoid understandable

Mrmcjoey15
12-19-2008, 00:53
lol LD, Joey is like 12 years old and has worse grammar than Hoe (which I didn't think was possible). It's useless arguing to a kid who won't get it now. He thinks because he never actually declared that he didn't do anything wrong. He doesn't understand that it was the principle of the plan. I would just let him cry his tears out until eventually he stops. Just trying to read his poorly written posts is more than I can handle. :)

1. im 16
2. if u cant read my posts then why do you understand what i say and respond to it
3. im not crying lol just stating facts try to get you guys to understand that u were a target for about a day a mere option that's it. but you guys just look at my age which is a sad thing about this game that when you dont like what someone says or does you go straight to age, or race, or past experiences. people do change and the fact that im 16 doesn't make me worse than any of you guys at this game i fully understand it and the political BS that comes with it maybe you should find something constructive to say in your posts cause all i see is :spam: :spam: :spam:

you wanna talk smack about me go right ahead but keep in in MSN. btw i could care less what u think of me, cause the fact is there are alot of ppl who respect me in this game your just a hater what can i say

Mahdi
12-19-2008, 00:56
spam

Cemetary
12-19-2008, 00:57
1. im 16
2. if u cant read my posts then why do you understand what i say and respond to it
3. im not crying lol just stating facts try to get you guys to understand that u were a target for about a day a mere option that's it. but you guys just look at my age which is a sad thing about this game that when you dont like what someone says or does you go straight to age, or race, or past experiences. people do change and the fact that im 16 doesn't make me worse than any of you guys at this game i fully understand it and the political BS that comes with it maybe you should find something constructive to say in your posts cause all i see is :spam: :spam: :spam:

i started playing when i was 14 :/

northbabylon
12-19-2008, 00:59
i was 16 when i led USA =]
i didn't get my whole nation killed.
Nor did anyone say anything about my race or age.
only inexperience in leading
which you have.

Mrmcjoey15
12-19-2008, 01:04
i was 16 when i led USA =]
i didn't get my whole nation killed.
Nor did anyone say anything about my race or age.
only inexperience in leading
which you have.

remind me the last time i lead a nation. im gonna say never. co-lead yes. which was really a title and i didnt get my whole nation killed another paranoid nation did. and btw ill be 16 for a while just cause some of you guys have issues with how i play the game doesn't mean i give a crap. you can hate all u want imm still gonna go and do what i feel is best for my nation. i decided to continue on with the prey strike because thats what jigger wanted and now that came back and supposedly is on my ***. Not to blame jigger on the prey strike but it was his idea i just followed orders but sense i was leading when the day after the strike its on my *** which is w/e i can deal like i said i dont really care what u guys think of me lol

Mahdi
12-19-2008, 01:04
i led my first nation when i was 15... quite sucessfully too

northbabylon
12-19-2008, 01:09
remind me the last time i lead a nation. im gonna say never. co-lead yes. which was really a title and i didnt get my whole nation killed another paranoid nation did. and btw ill be 16 for a while just cause some of you guys have issues with how i play the game doesn't mean i give a crap. you can hate all u want imm still gonna go and do what i feel is best for my nation. i decided to continue on with the prey strike because thats what jigger wanted and now that came back and supposedly is on my ***. Not to blame jigger on the prey strike but it was his idea i just followed orders but sense i was leading when the day after the strike its on my *** which is w/e i can deal like i said i dont really care what u guys think of me lol

i wasn't co-lead for USA...i was President...i didn't say i didn't like the way you play the game. Infact i enjoy it. I was merely stating your are more noob than i was =P I wasn't very successful leading USA either. I was nervous as hell since we were top 2 nations set after set at the time.