PDA

View Full Version : Profitable.

Spetsnaz
12-21-2008, 22:22
Hey guys, I'm a little new to this game. I never knew there things like Farmer and etc. I was just wondering, Which one is better and can make me profit?

-Z-
12-21-2008, 22:51
Hey guys, I'm a little new to this game. I never knew there things like Farmer and etc. I was just wondering, Which one is better and can make me profit?

well, its best to build only 1 of the structure types, and then Use the Public market for your other needs.

running INDY strat is usually a good one, which is bulding mostly industrial zones.

anyway U should read the manuals ect.

If u want some personal 1 on 1 help:

contact me @
zackszabo@hotmail.com

Im on MSN daily.

Z

northbabylon
12-21-2008, 23:17
as am i...
nballplayer@msn.com

Xavior
12-21-2008, 23:35

To answer your question:

All strats should be equally profitable to the average player in general terms, however each has its own strengths and weaknesses you must consider.

Techer is strong early yet fades in the stretch. This is usually combined with another strategy.

Indy may be considered 'strongest' simply because you grow military as you use turns, but you then have to sell and is double taxed. Military prices are always very low at the beginning.

Farmer is a good stocking strategy because of the usually low food prices. But sometimes food prices never reach maximum so you may actually be losing a lot of potential profit.

Casher is the only strategy where you don't have to sell a good on the market so there is that advantage along with the 'cash' option. However you need 2 separate techs to keep you afloat. This is usually regarded as the 'easiest' strategy to play.

So in the end, it all comes down to personal preference. I strongly urge you to try them all and see which one you like.

-Z-
12-22-2008, 09:51
To answer your question:

All strats should be equally profitable to the average player in general terms, however each has its own strengths and weaknesses you must consider.

Techer is strong early yet fades in the stretch. This is usually combined with another strategy.

Indy may be considered 'strongest' simply because you grow military as you use turns, but you then have to sell and is double taxed. Military prices are always very low at the beginning.

Farmer is a good stocking strategy because of the usually low food prices. But sometimes food prices never reach maximum so you may actually be losing a lot of potential profit.

Casher is the only strategy where you don't have to sell a good on the market so there is that advantage along with the 'cash' option. However you need 2 separate techs to keep you afloat. This is usually regarded as the 'easiest' strategy to play.

So in the end, it all comes down to personal preference. I strongly urge you to try them all and see which one you like.

Well said.

Z

Divine Intervention
12-22-2008, 10:13
i dont see why people always say that casher is easiest strat. imo its 2nd hardest behind techer (albeit the one i enjoy the most i have to say). With casher you need to grab much better than farmer or indy, you should pref start with higher CS count too so you need to be good at finding grabs at start. further more you also need to know when and how many of your turns you should be cashing. with techer being harder in sense that you need to know when to convert and how much to sell your goods at etc (reading market).

imo farmer is the easiest strat. especially stocker farmer. you can start your first set by expand and building stocker farmer (so you understand the concepts of the game such as upkeep etc etc) and then once you are familiar you could start bottom feeding.

FeaRLezZoN3
12-22-2008, 11:23
casher is the best :)

Mahdi
12-22-2008, 16:33
casher is a more developed strategy and with farmer stocker if the markets are right you can get pretty far without ever grabbing someone

Xavior
12-23-2008, 03:14
Casher is easiest because you don't have to sell anything on the market. You can log in once every 2-3 days, use turns and buy what ever you need.

Least time consuming for new players.