PDA

View Full Version : Peeks in

BB
06-05-2010, 12:26
Checking up on you kiddos... How is everyone doing??? Have been working my tail off.... THis is busy season for the work that I do so been extremely busy lately..... Hope everyone did well in school and have plans for a safe and fun summer.....

Huggles everyone.....

totte
06-05-2010, 17:39
Checking up on you kiddos... How is everyone doing??? Have been working my tail off.... THis is busy season for the work that I do so been extremely busy lately..... Hope everyone did well in school and have plans for a safe and fun summer.....

Huggles everyone.....

hugs bb *steals the tequila*

Calvin74
06-05-2010, 23:02
hugs bb *steals the tequila*

you better be sharing that tequila...

hey bb hows it going? get on msn sometime. hope things are going great for you too!

Dogma
06-06-2010, 05:24
peeks out

totte
06-06-2010, 07:07
*shares tequilla*

looks around

Soviet Russia
06-06-2010, 15:03
humhum

BB
06-08-2010, 21:57
Calvin if your still in the area where you were last i knew I will be close to the area next month. I will be spending a week in Bastrop and going to new braunfels and the caverns there near SA

Calvin74
06-08-2010, 22:44
Calvin if your still in the area where you were last i knew I will be close to the area next month. I will be spending a week in Bastrop and going to new braunfels and the caverns there near SA

i got back on msn but it was too late:(

yeah still down in that area and will actually be around for a few of the days you are down....
i will try to catch you msn sometime to talk more about it:)
:spam::

Mr President
06-09-2010, 11:13
What the bloody hell is this crap? Nobody comes and visits me...

pffffft

Calvin74
06-09-2010, 11:56

pffffft

you are more than welcome to come visit me though:P if you plan it right i can have several really old school wow members swing by when you are here:P
chances are you never played with any of them and don't know them but still....

totte
06-09-2010, 12:06
you are more than welcome to come visit me though:P if you plan it right i can have several really old school wow members swing by when you are here:P
chances are you never played with any of them and don't know them but still....

hehe can we have a list of thouse so that we can see if it´s worth a visit :P

ooga booga
06-09-2010, 14:20

pffffft

I live what, 150 miles away from you probably? We could have a meet Mr President day and I can tell all my friends I met the president. :thumbup:

Dogma
06-09-2010, 14:34

Natural Bridge Caverns, been there. They are quite remarkable

Mr President
06-09-2010, 19:07
I live what, 150 miles away from you probably? We could have a meet Mr President day and I can tell all my friends I met the president. :thumbup:

lol I remember when I would drive by your school and beep the horn.. like you actually knew it was me lmao..

at least i beeped though :glare:

BB
06-09-2010, 19:29
calvin i may know some of those players though lol.... poor pres and yes dogma they are remarkable....

ooga booga
06-09-2010, 21:03
lol I remember when I would drive by your school and beep the horn.. like you actually knew it was me lmao..

at least i beeped though :glare:

omg that was YOU! :o lol just kidding.

Well now that I'm home I think I'm even closer to you. That is if I'm thinking of the right town you live in. We may be the 2 closest NW people next to each other in the game! Except for k959 and Satan who live on the same street or something but I don't think they have been very active lively. :P Some of the Louisiana people may be near each other too. And the Estonians may be closer depending on what cities they live in. Ok so maybe we aren't the closest :laugh:.

jkl9926
06-14-2010, 17:15
well if BB lives on richland chambers lake like i think she does then thats 30minutes from where im from and only about an hour and a half from where i live now. I was actually in richland yesterday on my way back from houston.