PDA

View Full Version : CTU & ABT vs LoR

MarineRecon
06-06-2010, 13:50
17:38:31-2010/06/06 Asbestos[ABT] has began building forces along the borders of an enemy nation

17:36:38-2010/06/06 Counter Terrorist Units[CTU] has began building forces along the borders of an enemy nation

Devil
06-06-2010, 14:02
no its ctu and abt vs LoR

MarineRecon
06-06-2010, 14:04
o wow...thats unexpected...any reasons???

Xavior
06-06-2010, 14:07
Because Ali is lame.

totte
06-06-2010, 14:09
because devil said so ;)

pre war stats
CTU+ABT 22 states potential 6600 turns to use of the bet in the FS :) roughly 3200 attacks after regaining rediness :)
in other words roughly 12 kills possiable if we see 260ish attacks or so per kill ;)

Lor 19 states probably about 2850 turns to stonewall and CS with ;)

looks like a good war brewing ;)

Devil
06-06-2010, 14:23

because each nation is too coward to hit them alone. CTU has a good enough reason, ABT just wants in on the fun

Missionary
06-06-2010, 15:02
devil aint you in ABT? lol

Soviet Russia
06-06-2010, 15:02
ABT just wants in on the fun

..and ABT was blaming WLF for declaring fun wars :thumbdown:

BeeNo
06-06-2010, 15:13
you guys will all draw your own conclusions. but i did not like seeing nhn suicide for the 2nd time in 3 months. CTU asked for our help and i agreed. if i did not want to war then i would of said no. but the fact remains, if you hadn't harbored someone who suicides to try to help himself win every month you wouldn't be in this situation.

anyways, it should be a fun war, i'm looking forward to seeing what you guys can do.

Max Logan
06-06-2010, 15:40
because each nation is too coward to hit them alone. CTU has a good enough reason, ABT just wants in on the fun

and you can still win the set, Devil!
Next we`ll hit CR for the lulz of it :)

..and ABT was blaming WLF for declaring fun wars :thumbdown:

go suicide someone

cuz someone needs to show suiciding won`t be means to win

MarineRecon
06-06-2010, 15:43
hey leave us out of this lol were neutral

Max Logan
06-06-2010, 15:46

I always wanted to kill Calvin lol

Max Logan
06-06-2010, 15:47
A short notice:

This is not a "Hate LoR" war.
Just "hate suiciding (nhn and ali(?))" war

Dogma
06-06-2010, 15:50
I always wanted to kill Calvin lol

Calvin is such an easy kill, he is normally right after me to die. :P

Max Logan
06-06-2010, 15:52
Calvin is such an easy kill, he is normally right after me to die. :P

Now you said it, I just gotta try it!!!

Calvin74
06-06-2010, 16:09
that why i try so hard to keep dogma alive:P

Max Logan
06-06-2010, 16:25
that why i try so hard to keep dogma alive:P

You`re actually such a nice guy! You just act all hard :)

Cemetary
06-06-2010, 17:25
lol BeeNo

was this war the reason you wanted to know what state I was? so when lor called me in to break id already be dead?

Max Logan
06-06-2010, 17:35
lol BeeNo

was this war the reason you wanted to know what state I was? so when lor called me in to break id already be dead?

nah, he just wanted to make you feel special :P

BeeNo
06-06-2010, 17:48
i was thinking you'd come in to break for me? ::oops:

glavchev
06-06-2010, 18:35
Here is our reason:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: State
Date: 12:15:15 - Saturday 5th of June 2010
Subject: RE: About Spect

Do u have any idea how Spect#68 know how many jets break me on AR?

Jack Bauer
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RE:

He's vietnamese like me, but i don't know clearly. He want to help me...He
don't have time to play this set. When I attacked him, he has justed known
me is a Vietnamese. So he want to help me go to top 1 easily. No more

nhn
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

could simply answer that no idea

Calvin74
06-06-2010, 19:08
have we even had a lor guy on here?
where is the fun loving trash talk????

Shabaz K
06-06-2010, 19:21
have we even had a lor guy on here?
where is the fun loving trash talk????

well what could they use for thier defence.

they wanted one this set and they got one.

can someone change the name of this thread aswell.

Mr President
06-06-2010, 19:47

To:Nation
Date:23:40:21 - Friday 5th of June 2010
Subject; Personal Mission

Everyone Prepare for battle. I have a person vendetta against LoR and now that I finally have a power house nation (thanks to mr president being in the nation) I will extract my sweet revenge against them.

I want everyone to have lvl 8 jets and ships by Sunday night as we will begin my personal vendetta mission against LoR..

muaaaaa!

USMC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

we are neutral in this? Then this message means nothing?

Soviet Russia
06-06-2010, 19:49
ahahahahahahadhdfhfrtjı fnnyjcy ftyj cfgyj:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::la ugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

MarineRecon
06-06-2010, 20:08
i hate u pres lol

Mr President
06-06-2010, 20:57
lol

ooga booga
06-06-2010, 21:56

CTU was half the size LoR was. They were the ones with the main reason to hit them, so naturally they are going to need some help. The top lor guy used a dirty tactic to try and gain top spot, and lor made it known again they wanted to war. Yet you try and make them a victim out of it by calling the other nations cowards. One of them your own nation...

pron
06-06-2010, 22:05
FS ends wars--and that was a mighty good first strike lol Good Job ABT and CTU.

OFF-TOPIC:
But, you guys (everyone who complained in our War against ICN about noobs being warred) are still being hypocrites. Killed off several members with N in their names, which is ridiculous that no one else has mentioned it before me. For all the complaining about ICN war last set, you guys are pathetic to turn around and say nothing to ABT and CTU. But whatever, its LOR right? It doesn't surprise me.

Devil
06-06-2010, 22:12
CTU was half the size LoR was. They were the ones with the main reason to hit them, so naturally they are going to need some help. The top lor guy used a dirty tactic to try and gain top spot, and lor made it known again they wanted to war. Yet you try and make them a victim out of it by calling the other nations cowards. One of them your own nation...

i call em how i see em, Nhn got what he deserved when he was aa'ed

However i am in abt, and i am loyal to them this set, as if my actions have proved so.

However i noticed your not in either of the nations at war. So what you have to say is 100% irrelevant

Lord Burch
06-06-2010, 22:18

OFF-TOPIC:
But, you guys (everyone who complained in our War against ICN about noobs being warred) are still being hypocrites. Killed off several members with N in their names, which is ridiculous that no one else has mentioned it before me. For all the complaining about ICN war last set, you guys are pathetic to turn around and say nothing to ABT and CTU. But whatever, its LOR right? It doesn't surprise me.

This coming from a guy in a nation full of hypocrites?

***** please! :p

pron
06-06-2010, 22:20
This coming from a guy in a nation full of hypocrites?

***** please! :p

This coming from a guy that can't kill anything but 1 man, inactive, noob nations? lol

Lord Burch
06-06-2010, 22:22
This coming from a guy that can't kill anything but 1 man, inactive, noob nations? lol

lmao why do you think I joined dogma and SLOB? So I can deal more damage along with reviving DKO next round.

Lord Burch
06-06-2010, 22:24

Oh yeah, I also do it because I can. Personally I vote SLOB should do some warring (Particularly with LoR and Soviet Russia), but I'm leaving that decision to dogma.

pron
06-06-2010, 22:25
lmao why do you think I joined dogma and SLOB? So I can deal more damage along with reviving DKO next round.

Keep learning from them--then maybe one day you'll be able to play the game well.

ooga booga
06-06-2010, 22:30
i call em how i see em, Nhn got what he deserved when he was aa'ed

However i am in abt, and i am loyal to them this set, as if my actions have proved so.

However i noticed your not in either of the nations at war. So what you have to say is 100% irrelevant

Yeah you're right, I'm not allowed to state an opinion on a message board. How silly of me. lol

Lord Burch
06-06-2010, 22:33
Keep learning from them--then maybe one day you'll be able to play the game well.

Yep, they'll do better than LoR ever did....remember? I started out with you guys!

pron
06-06-2010, 23:59
ABT and CTU leaders please contact me on MSN. jvhylmmwbs@hotmail.com

Max Logan
06-07-2010, 00:55

Devil is entitled to his own opinion, no matter if he plays in ABT or not. We won`t isolate him, kick him or think less of him.

I wanted to kill 65, the others - not so much. I don`t justify our actions against LoR or it`s members, but what we did, we did for our reasons. One may hold them just, others not. It does not really matter.

65 is dead, half of LoR is dead. How it continues is up to Ken, BeeNo, Sun and Pron, Ali

Morph
06-07-2010, 04:05
Devil is entitled to his own opinion, no matter if he plays in ABT or not. We won`t isolate him, kick him or think less of him.

that wasnt what you said on MSN ::oops:

boostah
06-07-2010, 05:48

How is that possible?

Max Logan
06-07-2010, 08:16
that wasnt what you said on MSN ::oops:

Nice try :p

How is that possible?

what does that mean???

Mr President
06-07-2010, 10:47

OFF-TOPIC:

Pron has a valid point. People can't complain when LoR kills new members and then not when another nation does. I give CTU a little slack on that cause many of them are new back to the game and have no idea on many of the changes that have been made. Remember back when they played things were a lot more ruthless than they are now.

It's weird having to be loyal and forced into attacking your home nation isn't it.. It was really hard for me to do strikes against USA last set. That was the first time ever for me.. :( I didn't like it :(

Missionary
06-07-2010, 12:56

OFF-TOPIC:

i dont know about everyone else but the only thing i complained about LoR warring us last set was hitting a new nation when you were all saying about being bored of netting. so you looked for a war n hit prolly the newest nation around, when there were established nations like SKY n ABT around who would have been a challenge for you.

now you want a war and someone decides to give you one you try to turn it back on the community. pot calling kettle black??

@ Mr.P - attacking USA is fun :)

pron
06-07-2010, 14:32
i dont know about everyone else but the only thing i complained about LoR warring us last set was hitting a new nation when you were all saying about being bored of netting. so you looked for a war n hit prolly the newest nation around, when there were established nations like SKY n ABT around who would have been a challenge for you.

now you want a war and someone decides to give you one you try to turn it back on the community. pot calling kettle black??

@ Mr.P - attacking USA is fun :)

Below is a post of yours from the previous war.

i dont think anyone thinks new players should be immune to wars o being killed. but weve had like 4 of them join this set and its taken us this long to even get to teach them the basic ideas of pure strats. not sayin dont ever kill them, but maybe wait abit longer than 2 weeks of joining the game yeh??

You gave our new states one week, which is why I was calling you a hypocrite.

I also never said you couldn't kill our N states. I was merely pointing out that no one said anything when it was N states in LOR, making them hypocrites.

As for the pot and kettle, we didn't kill any N states last set. So you can just stay a lonely kettle for now.

blaa
06-07-2010, 15:35
Post #2 from LoR's recruitment thread:

We encourage all new comers, however, please know that we are going to war and this is going to be a no holds barred war.

N00bs in the enemy nation will be treated just like any other player and they will be eliminated, so if you plan on joining our nation, plan on warring and plan on killing or being killed.

:)

Mhaphew
06-07-2010, 16:20
Woohoo!!

Came back from vacation and got destroyed!

Thats otay tho..

I not mad

GJ :thumbup:

pron
06-07-2010, 16:38
Post #2 from LoR's recruitment thread:
We encourage all new comers, however, please know that we are going to war and this is going to be a no holds barred war.

N00bs in the enemy nation will be treated just like any other player and they will be eliminated, so if you plan on joining our nation, plan on warring and plan on killing or being killed.

:)

Ali made that post. lol--and I didn't read it tbh. We were still operating under the no killing of N members in our warchats and discussions, even with his declaration of that in the recruitment thread.

Calvin74
06-07-2010, 16:54
Ali made that post. lol--and I didn't read it tbh. We were still operating under the no killing of N members in our warchats and discussions, even with his declaration of that in the recruitment thread.

i will say that the CTU guys probably didn't recognize the N next to their states making them new. also yeah there was no such thing as not killing new states years ago b/c you couldn't tell what states were new:P also we have over a thousand people....

Calvin74
06-07-2010, 16:55
also good job by both sides
i don't see much posting from lor but i don't see any whining:) i am proud of you guys:P

pron
06-07-2010, 17:58
i will say that the CTU guys probably didn't recognize the N next to their states making them new. also yeah there was no such thing as not killing new states years ago b/c you couldn't tell what states were new:P also we have over a thousand people....

Again, its not the fact that N people were killed, but rather that everyone kept silent on the topic because they were in LOR. LOR didn't even kill any N players, and we got harassed by people on the forums. CTU and ABT killed N players, and nothing.

BeeNo
06-07-2010, 18:00
replace the word baseball with nation-wars:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWoD2sQ9LiU

Calvin74
06-07-2010, 18:07
Again, its not the fact that N people were killed, but rather that everyone kept silent on the topic because they were in LOR. LOR didn't even kill any N players, and we got harassed by people on the forums. CTU and ABT killed N players, and nothing.

life does suck
i won't say it was fair but lor does have a reputation. it is hard to get rid of the reputation and ali pointing out that yall would be killing N players kinda undercuts your point. i do agree it isn't fair and people should cut lor slack if lor decides to turn around:)

glavchev
06-07-2010, 18:45
CTU and ABT killed N players, and nothing.

we killed 2 N playears 1st CCCP(#60) and 2nd YumYumBiscuits(#61) b/c they are multi on nhn.here is a proof:
AR Spect(#68)[ATS] Jack Bauer(#34)[CTU] 217 Land / 217 Buildings 11:55:40-2010/06/04
SA Spect(#68)[ATS] CCCP(#60)[LoR] 114 Land / 79 Buildings, $85.360, 20.432 Food 11:52:19-2010/06/04
three minutes before go to AR me he make SA for land.....114 land:think::
YumYumBiscuits seemed like something Vietnamese.

pron
06-07-2010, 18:45
life does suck
i won't say it was fair but lor does have a reputation. it is hard to get rid of the reputation and ali pointing out that yall would be killing N players kinda undercuts your point. i do agree it isn't fair and people should cut lor slack if lor decides to turn around:)

Yes and no. The problem is people were complaining we were ruining the game by driving away new players by killing them. Then, when new players are actually killed by ABT and CTU, no one says anything. The argument has nothing to do with the nation that the new players are in, except the fact that people are ok with new players being driven away as long as those players are in LOR. That's why people that complained in the previous war are hypocrites.

pron
06-07-2010, 18:46
we killed 2 N playears 1st CCCP(#60) and 2nd YumYumBiscuits(#61) b/c they are multi on nhn.here is a proof:
AR Spect(#68)[ATS] Jack Bauer(#34)[CTU] 217 Land / 217 Buildings 11:55:40-2010/06/04
SA Spect(#68)[ATS] CCCP(#60)[LoR] 114 Land / 79 Buildings, $85.360, 20.432 Food 11:52:19-2010/06/04

YumYum is Ali's RL friend. And unless the state is labeled a multi on the cheaterboard, its not a multi. But hey--since you got the proof...

And how does an SA for 114 land make that person a multi??? Have you seen the GE? There are plenty of SA's all over for less than 100 land...

EDIT: It is also bad etiquette to call someone a cheater on the forums. If you think someone is a cheater, report them using the cheater reporting system. Then an objective person can decide if someone is cheating or not.

glavchev
06-07-2010, 19:09
YumYum is Ali's RL friend i said that
i said seemed like something Vietnamese

If you think someone is a cheater, report them using the cheater reporting system.
when nhn go to top I looked at him events. when saw this attacks:
SA nhnguyen(#65)[LoR] Spect(#68)[ATS] 536 Land / 446 Buildings, $45.887.855, 844 Food 04:49:42-2010/06/03
SA nhnguyen(#65)[LoR] Spect(#68)[ATS] 1.371 Land / 1.140 Buildings, $47.307.067, 853 Food 04:49:24-2010/06/03
SA nhnguyen(#65)[LoR] Spect(#68)[ATS] 1.795 Land / 1.493 Buildings, $48.770.173, 861 Food 04:49:19-2010/06/03

i Reported them using cheater reporting system (You may ask Mr.President),30 minutes after my report Spect start AR me

ooga booga
06-07-2010, 19:46
Yes and no. The problem is people were complaining we were ruining the game by driving away new players by killing them. Then, when new players are actually killed by ABT and CTU, no one says anything. The argument has nothing to do with the nation that the new players are in, except the fact that people are ok with new players being driven away as long as those players are in LOR. That's why people that complained in the previous war are hypocrites.

They aren't hypocrites, you just fail to see the difference.

There's a difference? Yeah, there is. 1 nation was teaching noobs how to net. They hadn't even begun to explain to them what war meant. LoR went into this set knowing they are going to war. You were going to teach them to war. Ali mentioned this in your recruitment thread. Any new player joining your nation should have been aware they were going to be warred and it was your responsibility to tell them what that entails before any conflict may arise. There is a difference between training noobs to net peacefully and training them to war their first set. You don't want to recognize it though because lor is somehow always the "victim" in your eyes, which how your brain manages to make you believe that is beyond me. lol

Oh I'm sorry I stated my opinion again and I'm not involved in the war. I guess whatever I or anyone else say is irrelevant, right Devil? ;) Feel free to ignore my post pron I'm not important enough to talk on here...

pron
06-07-2010, 20:34
i said seemed like something Vietnamese

when nhn go to top I looked at him events. when saw this attacks:
SA nhnguyen(#65)[LoR] Spect(#68)[ATS] 536 Land / 446 Buildings, $45.887.855, 844 Food 04:49:42-2010/06/03
SA nhnguyen(#65)[LoR] Spect(#68)[ATS] 1.371 Land / 1.140 Buildings, $47.307.067, 853 Food 04:49:24-2010/06/03
SA nhnguyen(#65)[LoR] Spect(#68)[ATS] 1.795 Land / 1.493 Buildings, $48.770.173, 861 Food 04:49:19-2010/06/03

i Reported them using cheater reporting system (You may ask Mr.President),30 minutes after my report Spect start AR me

And was he declared a cheater? If he wasn't, then you should stop calling him a cheater.

pron
06-07-2010, 20:36
They aren't hypocrites, you just fail to see the difference.

There's a difference? Yeah, there is. 1 nation was teaching noobs how to net. They hadn't even begun to explain to them what war meant. LoR went into this set knowing they are going to war. You were going to teach them to war. Ali mentioned this in your recruitment thread. Any new player joining your nation should have been aware they were going to be warred and it was your responsibility to tell them what that entails before any conflict may arise. There is a difference between training noobs to net peacefully and training them to war their first set. You don't want to recognize it though because lor is somehow always the "victim" in your eyes, which how your brain manages to make you believe that is beyond me. lol

Oh I'm sorry I stated my opinion again and I'm not involved in the war. I guess whatever I or anyone else say is irrelevant, right Devil? ;) Feel free to ignore my post pron I'm not important enough to talk on here...

I won't ignore your post because you're unimportant, I'll just ignore it because Calvin already said this.

Missionary
06-07-2010, 21:04
life does suck

bin there done that, burned the tee-shirt. they love there rep n love to bich about how everyone hates them more.

Below is a post of yours from the previous war.

You gave our new states one week, which is why I was calling you a hypocrite.

I also never said you couldn't kill our N states. I was merely pointing out that no one said anything when it was N states in LOR, making them hypocrites.

As for the pot and kettle, we didn't kill any N states last set. So you can just stay a lonely kettle for now.

1) im not in any of the nations involved
2) just because your states had a N next to there name doesnt mean they are brand new to the game, just NW.
3) i didnt say anything because ive used like 600 turns so far and pretty much been inactive ingame and forums so i didn actually know

to sum up my last set comments, pretty sure they were mainly looking at the fact you wanted a war and picked a new inexperienced nation to war when if you wanted a challenge you would have gone else where.

Calvin74
06-07-2010, 21:13
I won't ignore your post because you're unimportant, I'll just ignore it because Calvin already said this.

i also said it more eloquently:)

Max Logan
06-08-2010, 05:16
YumYum is Ali's RL friend.

Oh we`ve heard of Ali`s friends! He was banned for having to many of them :laugh:

kenshin44
06-08-2010, 18:59

lol both yumyum and cccp are my real life friends with little to no interest in this game. I basically forced them to play to see if they'd like it. All they did was expand and build cashers zones as i said and did nothing else.

Never did they do one SA or for that matter upgrade or put any war units.

TBH idc they died lol they only played for a bit and were gonna quit anyways they played cause i told them to :p

Yumyum biscuits is chinese.

You stating the fact that they more than newbs is completely false.

Just wanted to clear that up.

Also for the fact of multieing if i wanted to multie i would of done so already tbh i don't like to put that much time in this game.

Time and again i have been accused of multies never have i done it :P.

Once i got marked cheater for the only reason that i was AFK and had another player run my state from half way across the world.

If i did multie i sure as hell would of def won this war lol :P.

All i would like to say is don't make bs reasons that the newbies we had weren't newbies. They were admit that as fact and I'm fine.

Don't try to come up with excuses why they were killed idc, i just don't want it to seem like something shady was going on and i was cheating or that these players are veterans who deserved death.

I personally feel a noob deserves to die as much as a vet in war. So idc they died but i do care that false reasons of killing them are being brought up.