PDA

View Full Version : Going to vietnam

evilnoob
12-23-2008, 20:34
Hello!
Well, you know me or you dont, no introduction needed.
I have bought a ticket to thailand 18 mars and return 18 april. From there I will go to vietnam and spend most of the time there. Mostly for fun. Might take some diving courses and things like that.

So what I wonder is if there is some players from vietnam still playing or reading forums. Since I will be in vietnam for one month there might be some time to meet old wow friends or why not new wow players from vietnam if there is some.
I'm swedish if you wonder, but dont really live in sweden. Been working in greenland and icealnd.

Also I wont go to vietnam to plan bad things with vietnam guys. At least not on purpose, but never know what might happend :)

Divine Intervention
12-23-2008, 20:47
oriental women are hot. have fun :)
Hercules is from vietnam and playing (although he pretends that hes not :P)

northbabylon
12-24-2008, 01:24
have fun

Mahdi
12-24-2008, 07:59
playing or from vietnam?... have fun my uncle and his vietnamese wife go there for vacation every year they love it there

Dogma
12-24-2008, 14:22
Be safe N00b, and are we sure you are going to be nice on your trip? :P

evilnoob
12-24-2008, 20:38
I´m always nice!
So far I have only been in northern countries, this will be quite different experience. Might be too hot for me :)

I guess you think I will go there for the girls but that is not the case! I go there to see the country and maybe take some certificates that would cost a lot in sweden. 2 diving course would pay the trip! Trying to find some other fun things to do.

Also other reason to go now is that the ticket price is down, my ticket to bangkok from sweden cost 500€! I think this is cheap.

Calvin74
12-24-2008, 22:48
you should come to texas:P
so far i have not been able to convince any swedes to come visit:( something about it bieng the home of GWB

i have to ask what the difference in driving courses are and why they are so expensive in sweden

Dogma
12-26-2008, 10:21
Why would anyone wnat to come to Taxas? Only two things come from texas...

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Calvin74
12-26-2008, 11:15

HAHAHAHAHAHA

you should whisper that until you know where BB is at:P

Bram Gotink
12-26-2008, 14:19
you should whisper that until you know where BB is at:P
too late for that

Have fun in Vietnam ! Say hi to the people for me ... idk why I just wrote that, so nvm

@ Dogma: no kidding, and no offense, but with that new avatar, I'm inclined to think you are a child ...
which you aren't, IIRC

Xavior
12-26-2008, 14:38

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Texans and ... George Bush?

:unsure:

Dogma
12-26-2008, 14:40
too late for that

Have fun in Vietnam ! Say hi to the people for me ... idk why I just wrote that, so nvm

@ Dogma: no kidding, and no offense, but with that new avatar, I'm inclined to think you are a child ...
which you aren't, IIRC

All Hail Calvin! Not you Calvin, but the one in my avatar. He is my hero,

Crimson Shadow
12-26-2008, 18:07
Texans and ... George Bush?

:unsure:

Its supposed to be the only two things that come from texas are steers and queers :p

Mahdi
12-26-2008, 18:34
*Singing*"Here is my Rifle here is my gun, This one's for fighting this one's for fun!"

Satan666
12-26-2008, 21:29
All Hail Calvin! Not you Calvin, but the one in my avatar. He is my hero,

Even though I am alot younger than Maggio You don't mess with Calvin and Hobbs. They beat out all other comic strip.

(you would have gotten rep for that but i need to spread around more first)

Dogma
12-26-2008, 22:03
Even though I am alot younger than Maggio You don't mess with Calvin and Hobbs. They beat out all other comic strip.

(you would have gotten rep for that but i need to spread around more first)

A new respect for you Satan, Rep foryou

-Z-
12-27-2008, 02:58

HAHAHAHAHAHA

lol, what 2 things?

Z

Crimson Shadow
12-27-2008, 08:29
lol, what 2 things?

Z

Its supposed to be the only two things that come from texas are steers and queers :p

nosejam
01-05-2009, 10:41
Have fun in Vietnam, diving courses can be well expenisve, so good shout to do them there. I've onyl ever scuba'd in a pool :(

*Singing*"Here is my Rifle here is my gun, This one's for fighting this one's for fun!"

his is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my rifle and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen

KLL
01-05-2009, 13:19
lol driving course in vietnam