PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays

kenshin44
12-25-2008, 00:32
Guys let me just cut to the chase lol, I wish all of you the best in life.

Now i don't know who you guys are in real life but, wishing the best is never regarded negatively.

Now i know i am a prick in the game and some people may take that to a personal level but I truly have a positive feeling for you all.

I would just like to say publicly it has been an honor playing with you guys and it will be an honor always to play with this community, regardless of what i say or do.

WISH ALL THE BEST SUCCESS THERE IS....

Enjoy life for what it is :)

Mahdi
12-25-2008, 01:20
the best to all! we dont hate you ali well i dont... your a necessary evil

kenshin44
12-25-2008, 01:59
the best to all! we dont hate you ali well i dont... your a necessary evil

heh thats good to hear.

Satan666
12-25-2008, 04:43
I mean if you weren't around Ali I don't know what we'd do.... i mean who would we be able to blame stuff on? :confused:

So now that LoR has had it's many years of being "that one nation everyone hates that they think is complete evil and all it's members should be killed" I think its about time for someone else to step up and take that spot.

Xavior
12-25-2008, 15:42
I mean if you weren't around Ali I don't know what we'd do.... i mean who would we be able to blame stuff on? :confused:

So now that LoR has had it's many years of being "that one nation everyone hates that they think is complete evil and all it's members should be killed" I think its about time for someone else to step up and take that spot.

WLF?

Satan666
12-26-2008, 00:01
might i add i have no idea what is going on this set, and honestly people seemed to like WLF for a little bit because they would come for us.