PDA

View Full Version : Riddles

Bram Gotink
12-25-2008, 08:34
In the mood for something lighter than a discussion,
but this GD forum is the only place I can put this without getting an angry PM from a mod ...

You can label this spam, but you won't; just b/c you like me and you feel that we do need a spam-forum ...

The point is: I post a riddle, you solve it. The one who solves it posts a new one. etc. etc.

Medieval China. A man is sentenced to death. The judge says: "you can choose the manner of your death. You will make a statement. If that statement is a lie, you will be hanged. If that statement is the truth, you will be shot.

The prisoner makes his statement and the judge is so flabbergasted that he releases the prisoner.
What did the prisoner say?

Will
12-25-2008, 12:33
In the mood for something lighter than a discussion,
but this GD forum is the only place I can put this without getting an angry PM from a mod ...

You can label this spam, but you won't; just b/c you like me and you feel that we do need a spam-forum ...

The point is: I post a riddle, you solve it. The one who solves it posts a new one. etc. etc.

"I will be hanged"

Will
12-25-2008, 12:37
"Alive without breath, as cold as death. never thirsting, ever drinking, dressed in mail, never clinking"

Divine Intervention
12-25-2008, 12:52
"Alive without breath, as cold as death. never thirsting, ever drinking, dressed in mail, never clinking"

a fish.