PDA

View Full Version : Quick Point about LOR

MAGGIO
12-31-2008, 16:43
Not trying to stir the waters, just making an observation.

LOR has killed many of you at least once, im sure. LOR will most likely go down as the most complained about nation ever, which is not a bad thing.

How come you all NEVER let Euro get off the ground even for a second, but you would let LOR get off the ground and most likely win the round? Lor has proven to be much more of a liability to you all than any other nation. A wild card so to speak, never really knowing if you are safe.

This is the question I pose to the community.

Max Logan
12-31-2008, 16:46
cuz Lor has 24 member and EURO has around 6

Its soo much easier to kill a 6 man nation as WLF has shown in the past!

Divine Intervention
12-31-2008, 16:54
im pretty sure we warred LoR into the ground several times.

Fangz
12-31-2008, 16:55
yea i remember warring LoR several times as well

MAGGIO
12-31-2008, 16:57
yah but not when they left and then came back. This is the first time. If they dont get warred to the ground they may come back again, and again. If they are not warred this set they will surely win based on sheer numbers.

Just making a point. Everytime these devil nations like Euro try to come back and play they get pissed on. Yet the most devilish nation ever comes back, and I guess the question is, are you going to let them?

And please dont be so moddest, LOR has killed many more nations than have ever killed them esp. 1vs1

Will
12-31-2008, 16:59
I expect the community to give LOR a sodding break and let them try and play decently.

Fangz
12-31-2008, 17:01
well, we were all planning on a huge surprise attack to wipe LoR out, but maggio had to go and ruin it. lol

Max Logan
12-31-2008, 17:02
yah but not when they left and then came back. This is the first time. If they dont get warred to the ground they may come back again, and again. If they are not warred this set they will surely win based on sheer numbers.

Just making a point. Everytime these devil nations like Euro try to come back and play they get pissed on. Yet the most devilish nation ever comes back, and I guess the question is, are you going to let them?

And please dont be so moddest, LOR has killed many more nations than have ever killed them esp. 1vs1

taking 1vs1, yeah. Lor def wins. well once they were great on numbers and lap dogs. Now the lap dogs are gone.

you should just let Lor play and see what happens.

opposite to WLF they got skill to play decent

MAGGIO
12-31-2008, 17:03
well, we were all planning on a huge surprise attack to wipe LoR out, but maggio had to go and ruin it. lol

Just incase that was not the case, I atleast wanted to plant the seed lol

mabye i dont know the whole story, but just i hate when the community gangs up on people or nations like the Estos, or Euro or stuff like that.

Divine Intervention
12-31-2008, 17:05
taking 1vs1, yeah. Lor def wins. well once they were great on numbers and lap dogs. Now the lap dogs are gone.

you should just let Lor play and see what happens.

opposite to WLF they got skill to play decent

:thinking:

Max Logan
12-31-2008, 17:05
Just incase that was not the case, I atleast wanted to plant the seed lol

mabye i dont know the whole story, but just i hate when the community gangs up on people or nations like the Estos, or Euro or stuff like that.

yeah. Last set on Estos was bull****. WLF valiant move again`t EURO was bull****. That and many more are the reasons I`m happy WLF is of the screen

Xavior
12-31-2008, 17:07
yeah. Last set on Estos was bull****. WLF valiant move again`t EURO was bull****. That and many more are the reasons I`m happy WLF is of the screen

:)

Max Logan
12-31-2008, 17:08
:thinking:

face it, if not for sanctions or your and WLF attacks on GRIM you/WLF would never made it anywhere near top

saying the opposite is just ignorance

Divine Intervention
12-31-2008, 17:50
face it, if not for sanctions or your and WLF attacks on GRIM you/WLF would never made it anywhere near top

eh? i wasn't part of WLF last set nor was i acting on their behalf. anyway, last sets tactics isn't my concern, i am more concerned with the idea that LoR is a nation with more skill/skill full players than WLF. WLF has (well, had considering they retired) some very good skillful players :).

Hoebawt
12-31-2008, 18:16
eh? i wasn't part of WLF last set nor was i acting on their behalf. anyway, last sets tactics isn't my concern, i am more concerned with the idea that LoR is a nation with more skill/skill full players than WLF. WLF has (well, had considering they retired) some very good skillful players :).

y do u even waste ur time arguing with him let him think w/e he wants... btw i just love how they say all this about WLF having huge numbers when the most of the time we only had about 15-20 states

Fangz
12-31-2008, 18:20
your numbers are deceptive.

Tnova
12-31-2008, 18:34
Don't be so paranoid Maggio :)

FeaRLezZoN3
12-31-2008, 18:46
WLF > ALL :)

Will
12-31-2008, 19:14
false.

Hoebawt
12-31-2008, 19:59
ofcourse we all know Euro's handfull of sets was and is a much better history

Will
12-31-2008, 20:00
I've never claimed Euro was the greatest nation of all time.

Morph
12-31-2008, 20:46
ofcourse we all know Euro's handfull of sets was and is a much better history

and so is wlf :walmp:

-Z-
12-31-2008, 21:14
cuz Lor has 24 member and EURO has around 6

Its soo much easier to kill a 6 man nation as WLF has shown in the past!

Max U* asswipe.

Man, WLF warred LOR the set before Last and we wiped them out.

we had our reasons, includeing Alis betrayal.

WLF is in the past now, it would be great if u could at least remember WLF for all of what is was, \and not just some.

Euro did not rebuild.

Euro could have rebuuiilt..... Lor has been thru alot and are persistent.

Z

Mahdi
12-31-2008, 21:36
LoR is like aids... no matter how hard you try to get rid of it it just keeps coming back

*no offense is meant to any person or group of persons that may or may not be afflicted with aids, there is just no other term to describe the persistence of LoR*

Max Logan
12-31-2008, 21:59
Max U* asswipe.

Man, WLF warred LOR the set before Last and we wiped them out.

we had our reasons, includeing Alis betrayal.

WLF is in the past now, it would be great if u could at least remember WLF for all of what is was, \and not just some.

Euro did not rebuild.

Euro could have rebuuiilt..... Lor has been thru alot and are persistent.

Z

we all know the valour behind that wiping lol

Satan666
01-02-2009, 03:05
yeah I'm hoping when the day comes and the name LoR gets retired, that beyond the harsh feelings and sets long past, That we were always a nation you knew where we stood.

Now lets get back to business, may this be an awesome set one way or another.

Raul
01-02-2009, 10:54

LOR has killed many of you at least once, im sure. LOR will most likely go down as the most complained about nation ever, which is not a bad thing.

How come you all NEVER let Euro get off the ground even for a second, but you would let LOR get off the ground and most likely win the round? Lor has proven to be much more of a liability to you all than any other nation. A wild card so to speak, never really knowing if you are safe.

Evil shall Inherit Earth

unless Anton gathers the forces of light again and try to do something =)

Divine Intervention
01-02-2009, 11:13
last time i did that it didnt work out v.well for me in long run :( no gratefull ness, help in return or anything :(. evil can inherit the earth if it leaves me alone :P

Raul
01-02-2009, 11:22
last time i did that it didnt work out v.well for me in long run :( no gratefull ness, help in return or anything :(. evil can inherit the earth if it leaves me alone :P

Finally you realize being of the good guys wont led you far...

Our objective is to incite fear enough to cover all of this game, we want this universe under control and with order, and we want everyone to know this control isnt made by love, compasion or hope, but Fear...

Fear controls everything =)

Divine Intervention
01-02-2009, 11:36
i have my own corner of the earth...where the sun is shining..This corner of the earth is like me in many ways I can sit for hours here and watch the emerald feathers play On the face of it I'm blessed when the sunlight comes for free I know this corner of the earth it smiles at me...If you hurry you can get a ray on you, come with me, just to play, like every humming bird and bumblebee, every sunflower, cloud and every tree, I feel so much a part of this...nature's got me high and it's beautiful, I'm with this deep eternal universe....from death until rebirth!

anyway, as long as evil doesn't stray into my corner of the earth its all good ;)

Raul
01-02-2009, 11:41
i have my own corner of the earth...where the sun is shining..This corner of the earth is like me in many ways I can sit for hours here and watch the emerald feathers play On the face of it I'm blessed when the sunlight comes for free I know this corner of the earth it smiles at me...If you hurry you can get a ray on you, come with me, just to play, like every humming bird and bumblebee, every sunflower, cloud and every tree, I feel so much a part of this...nature's got me high and it's beautiful, I'm with this deep eternal universe....from death until rebirth!

anyway, as long as evil doesn't stray into my corner of the earth its all good ;)

are you sure ur not from switzerland?

Thats what they did during WWII

Mahdi
01-02-2009, 19:07
Moderatio est figmentum raul

control is illusion

Divine Intervention
01-03-2009, 17:32
latin eh :P

Mahdi
01-03-2009, 17:47
yes latin is my forte when compared to russian german and the french that i can speak... took french class but didnt learn a thing

nosejam
01-03-2009, 17:49
I'm a dab hand at latin as well, surprised how much of it I can remember when I'm tutoring my cousin. My french has all but left me, I feel more confident in Spanish even though I took no lessons in it.

Mahdi
01-03-2009, 17:52
eh i took french as a requirement then was reintroduced to a new friend and then i stayed in french because of her... and well french with a happy ending or two

Bram Gotink
01-03-2009, 18:11
yes latin is my forte when compared to russian german and the french that i can speak... took french class but didnt learn a thing

I'm a dab hand at latin as well, surprised how much of it I can remember when I'm tutoring my cousin. My french has all but left me, I feel more confident in Spanish even though I took no lessons in it.

eh i took french as a requirement then was reintroduced to a new friend and then i stayed in french because of her... and well french with a happy ending or two

I was obliged to do French, b/c it's the second official language of Belgium, and b/c we can't choose any courses we follow (schools are way smaller than yours)

I've done latin for 2 yrs, then I was tired of it, so I decided to go modern sciences, and I liked it.
Latin's a dead language, so why learn about it? It's almost like taking a course in Hebrew lol

French was, at my school at least, way too heavy, especially b/c we only had that for 3 hrs per 32h week... You had to work as much for French as for all the other courses together, just to get the required 55% ...
I do know some things about it tho ... as a result of having to study 250 new words every two weeks :s bloody French teachers

::LD::GrimReapr
01-03-2009, 18:54
Dont have any second languages as I feel the one I currently know is enough for my redneck hiney to know. :walmp:

Mahdi
01-03-2009, 19:31
well considering roughly 75% of the "civilized" world speaks english you can safely assume right Grim. Yes latin is a dead language but its one that i wish to learn as well as russian german and gaelic though i fear the latter will be much harder to learn

nosejam
01-03-2009, 19:34
Maybe a mod could make a language thread in GD and move all these posts into it, while they are technically spam for this thread, not worth deleting outright.

ooga booga
01-04-2009, 02:42
Maybe a mod could make a language thread in GD and move all these posts into it, while they are technically spam for this thread, not worth deleting outright.

Yes, I just wasted my time reading crap about languages when I clicked on this thread to read crap about LoR instead. I hate spammers!! :RM:

Fangz
01-04-2009, 02:54
sounds like u were treated to a sweet surprise.

Mahdi
01-04-2009, 03:15
lol kinda like pulling a houdini with your gf and your best friend lol

kenshin44
01-04-2009, 03:44

:blink: lol i love publicity threads.

Btw we seek to reek havoc on those who plot.

So plot under the covers as always we got spies everywhere/contacts.

nuff said in this thread another one for LoR will come up. :tongue::

01-04-2009, 12:10
:walmp: now only 19,995 more posts to go sorry for the::topic:::spam:

Satan666
01-04-2009, 18:24
:walmp: now only 19,995 more posts to go sorry for the::topic:::spam:

Seriously stop with the spam, at first it was funny and all but you don't even attempt to stay on topic anymore.

Will
01-04-2009, 19:13
Most threads go off topic before long. A little spam won't hurt.

Satan666
01-04-2009, 19:28
yeah but all his posts i have seen are him saying exactly that.

Mahdi
01-04-2009, 20:15
at one point sure whats wrong with that? he does say other things though

18,783 posts to go, till poor little johnny is healed

01-04-2009, 22:08
Seriously stop with the spam, at first it was funny and all but you don't even attempt to stay on topic anymore.

There is more than 1 post in this thread off topic not just mine and a few were before mine so where is the complaining about them not being on topic.All threads go off topic as stated before by many people I am sorry you dont find or appreciate the humor I thought I was providing.

:walmp: 19,994 posts to go.

Famous_stars
01-06-2009, 00:49
i have a question, again. not on anybody's side but what's wrong with warring other nations when it is a warring game?

Mahdi
01-06-2009, 02:43
expecting to be left alone when you wish to net after set after set of warring other nations that were trying to net

Hoebawt
01-06-2009, 02:52
but how do u expect to be left alone if u just keep pissing ppl off on the forums :)

-Chris-
01-06-2009, 06:10

Oh. Wait. You mean WLF....used strategy to win? :think::

holy ****. i didnt know we could do that :thumbup:

Satan666
01-06-2009, 06:55
:RM: HOW DARE YOU STRATEGIZE IN ORDER TO GAIN HIGH SPOTS. You should be ashamed.... look what you have done....

Champ:

nosejam
01-06-2009, 07:29
And they thought LoR were the evil ones, when really it was WLF all along.

-Chris-
01-06-2009, 08:16
What if we were all being fed b.s.

And its actually LoR and WLF who are the good guys.