Mahdi
01-05-2009, 22:19
Missionary :P

pcgluva
01-05-2009, 22:39
totte needs to return

Tnova
01-05-2009, 22:45
All true elite vets view themselves as noobs. So therefore Totte is an elite vet. The more he denies it, the more it is true.

Fangz
01-06-2009, 00:13
totte can come back when he wants i suppose

::LD::GrimReapr
01-06-2009, 00:18
Dont know totte but im sure he is noobtacular.
He can come back and prove to me he is more vil than evil noob tho I dont know him either.

19,992 more posts :walmp:

Max Logan
01-06-2009, 00:32
Totte is alive? :o

OMG! Gotta go bck to using ICQ and AIM

Missionary
01-06-2009, 09:59
he keeps talking to me on MSN.....i just cant get rid of the git lmao :P

he said there is a few people i could get to make him come back but i dont know who they are. :( been trying to convince him.

totte
01-08-2009, 00:44
meh you just don't know my playing history well enough :) oh and yes i made a bloody forum account but i won't be around often and surely not play :P anyway g'day there svenne back into your cage :P "poff"

Xavior
01-08-2009, 01:35
he keeps talking to me on MSN.....i just cant get rid of the git lmao :P

he said there is a few people i could get to make him come back but i dont know who they are. :( been trying to convince him.

It is a lost cause.

Max Logan
01-08-2009, 07:08
meh you just don't know my playing history well enough :) oh and yes i made a bloody forum account but i won't be around often and surely not play :P anyway g'day there svenne back into your cage :P "poff"

Pffft! So travel is now more important? meh! :P

Bram Gotink
01-08-2009, 07:36
All true elite vets view themselves as noobs. So therefore Totte is an elite vet. The more he denies it, the more it is true.
I think of myself as a n00b. Am I an elite vet now? Don't make me laugh. No, I'm a n00b.

All true elite vets view themselves as noobs. Thus all who don't view themselves as noobs, are not true elite vets.
That's all you can say.
(Logica: the law of contrapositon (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contraposition): if a then b <=> if not b then not a. ||what you said was: if a then b <=> if b then a; which is not true (if it's monday then I get a Lollipop, so if I get a Lollipop it's monday lol no)

Tnova
01-08-2009, 07:45
I think of myself as a n00b. Am I an elite vet now? Don't make me laugh. No, I'm a n00b.

All true elite vets view themselves as noobs. Thus all who don't view themselves as noobs, are not true elite vets.
That's all you can say.
(Logica: the law of contrapositon (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contraposition): if a then b <=> if not b then not a. ||what you said was: if a then b <=> if b then a; which is not true (if it's monday then I get a Lollipop, so if I get a Lollipop it's monday lol no)

The day you take me seriously is the day you make a mistake :) But really it was more about reverse Psychology then anything else. Some of us know how to get Totte to react...and it worked :)

Bram Gotink
01-08-2009, 08:33
The day you take me seriously is the day you make a mistake :)
Then you should get rid of that red name... It forces me to take you seriously ...
and the fact that you almost never post anything. I mean, Andy, James, Anton and I have a reputation of making posts you shouldn't take seriously. You don't...

Trial and Error, I guess

SoB
01-09-2009, 15:55
Hey buddy,
I do know your playing style and let me tell everyone here one thing.
Totte is telling the truth!!

lol, he was bloody aweful :P, that said, you always wanted him in your nation, because he's just that **** cool.

Calvin74
01-09-2009, 16:45

totte no one but svenn and maybe me would know your playing history well enough to know who to get back to get you back
plus you know they would never come back:P hell they haven't played in like 6 years:P

Max Logan
01-09-2009, 17:52
Hey buddy,
I do know your playing style and let me tell everyone here one thing.
Totte is telling the truth!!

lol, he was bloody aweful :P, that said, you always wanted him in your nation, because he's just that **** cool.

Totte always made you look good! :)