Yep

So Far K959 has been killed.

kenshin44
01-07-2009, 03:42
07:28:26-2009/01/07 Legion of Riot[LoR] has declared War on ViTaLiTy[vT]
Reason: virginia tech sucks
07:28:09-2009/01/07 Legion of Riot[LoR] has declared War on Transformers[PaIn]
Reason: There can only be one

2 nations vs 1 and numbers are fairly even 4 of our states haven't even played one turn.

So odds on your guys side. PAIN is a prepped war nation.

Mahdi
01-07-2009, 03:43
do we get any knowledge as to why you are warring? didnt you all say that you were trying to change? and what exactly are the reasons for this war

Aragorn33
01-07-2009, 03:46
Better make this FS good.
I believe most of us are already ready for war.

k959
01-07-2009, 03:55
y the **** did you kill me if you looked at my state i had no turns and was 90% inf... you just are asking to piss me off and ali your dead i can tell you that

Satan666
01-07-2009, 04:00
actually K959 (still odd for me to type that), it was my call.

k959
01-07-2009, 04:03
your dead as well i can tell u that i wont stop till i kill u ali and any other leader

Mahdi
01-07-2009, 04:06
I feel bad about this but this is a statement I did make and I do plan on standing beside it.

Statement of Intent (http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?t=4849)

MarineRecon
01-07-2009, 04:07
lame...yet again y this game is getting even more and more wack and ruined...when is anybody gonna realize that these wars are wut pisses everybody off...yeah sum like it but the pepl that like it only like them when their the ones with the FS and not being destroyed other then that pepl hate warring

Famous_stars
01-07-2009, 05:17
i think im kinda slow but k959 is not in lor then where?

DBozMen
01-07-2009, 05:18
i think im kinda slow but k959 is not in lor then where?

try vT

k959
01-07-2009, 05:20
dam how many times do i have to say it i wont be in lor enless devil is the head leader and is fully active

Famous_stars
01-07-2009, 05:23
i know i know.. i thought you retired.

k959
01-07-2009, 05:29
no just been jumping around set to set... last set i was in wlf the set before i was in royals i think... im just jumping around... plus i have to much money in this game to quit just yet

Divine Intervention
01-07-2009, 05:47
RIP ingame Raul buddy. hope you get better with your fever :(

Satan666
01-07-2009, 05:51
So far....
Lor-8
vT/Pain-1

(understandably we are winning)

jeff_capes
01-07-2009, 06:05
dam how many times do i have to say it i wont be in lor enless devil is the head leader and is fully active

So why aint you in LoR this set??! :confused: :thinking: lol

Bram Gotink
01-07-2009, 06:12
So far....
Lor-8
vT/Pain-1

you got the FS,
if my jets weren't all frozen (it was -22°C here last night), I'd CS you myself :P j/k

So why aint you in LoR this set??! :confused: :thinking:
because he's in vT now

Disorder
01-07-2009, 07:47
Ya know.. you only hear the people complain that was not in on the FS... of course we all like to be in on the FS, but that can never happen.. so lets deal with it and move on.. its time to play!!! :P

GF;::

TheSecondComing
01-07-2009, 08:06
Lol LoR you make me laugh, i played with vT this set with the knowledge that it would be a peaceful netting home for me, i have no association with vT other than anton told me it would be nice and safe there.

Yet here we are, LoR declares and hits vT a peaceful netting nation, who were quite clearly not geared for war nor had any intention to... you say its even but you knew all along vT would be a walk over, most of us have 0 jets. You can say we should have been prepared but lets be honest, we had made no enemies, its just you guys felt like picking on us.

Finally, out of the 3 so far that have died, I'm one of them, how does that work? Congrats u picked the perfect time to hit, when I'm installing the new family PC so there was no possible way of me being online.

Thanks for ruining my set LoR.

Mrmcjoey15
01-07-2009, 08:35
So far....
Lor-8
vT/Pain-1

YAY!!!! lest cout the kills after the FS and compare it to all the people who are sleeping and not even online to possibly get a kill.....

@Ali- personally im hurt. What ever happend to enough of this mindless suprise warring i just wanna challange a nation and go 1v1..... apparently it was BS. Nice reason for declaration btw it makes so much sense to me if there can only be one thn why didnt u declare on the other 20 nations?

w/e tho i came to war so thats what im gonna do

nosejam
01-07-2009, 08:55
Lol LoR you make me laugh, i played with vT this set with the knowledge that it would be a peaceful netting home for me, i have no association with vT other than anton told me it would be nice and safe there.

Yet here we are, LoR declares and hits vT a peaceful netting nation, who were quite clearly not geared for war nor had any intention to... you say its even but you knew all along vT would be a walk over, most of us have 0 jets. You can say we should have been prepared but lets be honest, we had made no enemies, its just you guys felt like picking on us.

Finally, out of the 3 so far that have died, I'm one of them, how does that work? Congrats u picked the perfect time to hit, when I'm installing the new family PC so there was no possible way of me being online.

If they didn't want a challenge they could have at least killed some farmers :(

jeff_capes
01-07-2009, 09:29
Well its good to see Optimus Prime's most loyal soldier was part of the first kill, lol.

Bram Gotink
01-07-2009, 09:39

Yeah... I expected a peaceful netting set as well ... ty for that LoR.
After warring three sets in a row, I would've like peace for at least one set. Not any more. I want blood now :RM::chair:

YAY!!!! lest cout the kills after the FS and compare it to all the people who are sleeping and not even online to possibly get a kill.....
[...]
w/e tho i came to war so thats what im gonna do
Yay, Joey's going to war ! Meesa likey likey -- I suck at talking Dungan

Well its good to see Optimus Prime's most loyal soldier was part of the first kill, lol.
lol

Kamran
01-07-2009, 10:34
what! i never die first:RM:

you should have killed nosejam first then me. declare on him.

MAGGIO
01-07-2009, 10:47
*would it be too much to presume that LOR wanted to kill PAIN, and just declared on VT to spice it up and quell GB complaints?*

Kamran
01-07-2009, 10:54
its safe to assume that, but i dont know if LOR was our target.

DBozMen
01-07-2009, 11:03
*would it be too much to presume that LOR wanted to kill PAIN, and just declared on VT to spice it up and quell GB complaints?*

or it's just payback from 3 sets ago when WLF kicked LOR's butt. Seeing most members of WLF are now in PaIn or in vT.

Cemetary
01-07-2009, 11:08
What I love most about this is the fact Ali broke his word to me, yet again. I should have known not to trust him after he's lied to me almost every set.

Also, I would like to point out Ali was planning on warring GRIM until he found out all they wanted to do was net. Then he declares on vT, a pure netting nation. This I really don't understand.

But oh well, should have expected thsi from the scum of LoR. After they all cried about how they are going to change they do something like this.

2 nations vs 1 and numbers are fairly even 4 of our states haven't even played one turn.

So odds on your guys side. PAIN is a prepped war nation.

Yea, numbers are about even. Both vT and Pain also have members who are completely inactive so you can't really use that. And yes, probably, half of PaIn was about ready to war, none of which had almost any turns at all, and those that were ready for war were already killed. So basically you are warring netting states equal to the amount you have while you have FS. I still don't understand.

-------

EDIT: And I would like to point out that Ali said he couldn't be on last night to talk to me about who they are going to war bc of a religious thing. HAHAHAHA

nosejam
01-07-2009, 11:14
what! i never die first:RM:

you should have killed nosejam first then me. declare on him.

:P, ignore him, good work LoR Ghost:::

Missionary
01-07-2009, 11:16

well vT were surposed to be a netting nation last time they were around and that didnt end up being the case. they got involved in a war that WLF were in....would make sence if you were going to hit a nation full of ex-WLF states to also hit the nation likely to join in.

this is a even war....wether vT are ready for it or not, thats ur fault. not having jets or SAMs at this point is risky buissness that didnt pay off for you guys.

@ali - was i talking to a brick wall last night? lmao

Cemetary
01-07-2009, 11:20
well vT were surposed to be a netting nation last time they were around and that didnt end up being the case. they got involved in a war that WLF were in....would make sence if you were going to hit a nation full of ex-WLF states to also hit the nation likely to join in.

this is a even war....wether vT are ready for it or not, thats ur fault. not having jets or SAMs at this point is risky buissness that didnt pay off for you guys.

so every state should be prepared for war at this point?

1/4/2009 12:32:37 AM Ali~Legion of Riot~ [LoR] ---- Hoebious PaIn Now Recruiting, CeMeTaRy-{PaIn} hey btw when is PAIN
1/4/2009 12:32:39 AM Ali~Legion of Riot~ [LoR] ---- Hoebious PaIn Now Recruiting, CeMeTaRy-{PaIn} aiming to start
1/4/2009 12:32:40 AM Ali~Legion of Riot~ [LoR] ---- Hoebious PaIn Now Recruiting, CeMeTaRy-{PaIn} its war
1/4/2009 12:32:42 AM Ali~Legion of Riot~ [LoR] ---- Hoebious PaIn Now Recruiting, CeMeTaRy-{PaIn} reign
1/4/2009 12:32:42 AM Ali~Legion of Riot~ [LoR] ---- Hoebious PaIn Now Recruiting, CeMeTaRy-{PaIn} heh
1/4/2009 12:33:04 AM CeMeTaRy-{PaIn} Hoebious PaIn Now Recruiting, Ali~Legion of Riot~ [LoR] ---- like a week?

I should've realized when he asked me this he wanted to war us before we were prepared..

Missionary
01-07-2009, 11:32
not saying be ready. but not have ANY jets or SAMs is just stupid lol.

Cemetary
01-07-2009, 11:46

eh even if they had some jets it wouldn't have mattered at all

Missionary
01-07-2009, 11:59
so there "we wernt prepared/we were netting" excuse doesnt matter either :P

Hoebawt
01-07-2009, 12:09
Nice :) how am i still alive...

FeaRLezZoN3
01-07-2009, 12:56

Well we were going to be supporting AGM's we were planning on doing the upgrades in the next few days, we just were not going to support no jets.

FeaRLezZoN3
01-07-2009, 12:59

Even war? dont get me started. Now vT's first set is very diff than this set because we had 5 members not 13 our involvement that set made the war even since we didnt have much members and also the fact that there was only me and Prez who did anything in the FS lol. So the fact that i made it known that we were going to net and not support jets was very clear to everyone that we were not going to war what so ever. But i am not the complaining type, good strike and I got online just in time:) Now I am pretty sure this is payback after what happened 3 sets ago like Dennis said earlier.

Blackwater
01-07-2009, 13:07
And i'm a casualty of this war! I may be in SLOB but apparently people thought I was in PAIN so at 230 AM I was awoken by a text and phone call about LoR declaring on us. I get to my comp to see SLOB is fine and I'm now wide awake, having to be up at 630 for work...grrrr

Hoebawt
01-07-2009, 13:14
yea this is def coz 3 sets ago....

DBozMen
01-07-2009, 13:14
And i'm a casualty of this war! I may be in SLOB but apparently people thought I was in PAIN so at 230 AM I was awoken by a text and phone call about LoR declaring on us. I get to my comp to see SLOB is fine and I'm now wide awake, having to be up at 630 for work...grrrr

That's funny :D

::LD::GrimReapr
01-07-2009, 13:34

Wow that sucks but atleast you know your loved enough to get that phone call or text warning you. :tt1:

19,991 posts to go :walmp:

Bram Gotink
01-07-2009, 13:47
19,991 posts to go :walmp:

are you always going to put that there? omg

@ Blackwater: that sucks ... But like Grim said, feel lucky you get called lol

kenshin44
01-07-2009, 15:00
yea this is def coz 3 sets ago....

nope, its cause you guys were warriors and we seeked someone who were warring.

kenshin44
01-07-2009, 15:01
nope, its cause you guys were warriors and we seeked someone who were warring.

BTW i know the statement will be VT is a netting nation why them, it was believed by us that they would assist PAIN, also the number aspect is even.

FeaRLezZoN3
01-07-2009, 15:17

LMAO:)

FeaRLezZoN3
01-07-2009, 15:18
it was believed by us that they would assist PAIN

You were probably right :)

Hoebawt
01-07-2009, 15:43
BTW i know the statement will be VT is a netting nation why them, it was believed by us that they would assist PAIN, also the number aspect is even.

Even... Listen ali im all down for the war but we both know this isnt even.... VT isnt ready for war... Pain didnt have turns..... and you know for a **** fact it has to do with 3 sets ago... still cant get over that *** whooping we gave ya huh..... Its ok lets have fun..... but dont say its even.... coz it isnt

kenshin44
01-07-2009, 16:05
Even... Listen ali im all down for the war but we both know this isnt even.... VT isnt ready for war... Pain didnt have turns..... and you know for a **** fact it has to do with 3 sets ago... still cant get over that *** whooping we gave ya huh..... Its ok lets have fun..... but dont say its even.... coz it isnt

i mean even numbers. and VT is doing a very good job they have jumped to war states in matter of mins.

love cashers.

And i swear this had nothing to do with 3 sets ago, it was for fun, we needed someone who was aiming war who would have atleast war states. You guys did, and i know VT didn't but it was assumed they would be able to help PAIN, now i odnt' know if my assumption was right but from exterior sources it was good enough to target VT.

This war was for fun, and for a more even challenge as you guys were willing to war this set. VT was brought into it as i am saying for the 5th time an assumption that they would hit us if we hit you cause those numbers would of been ugly.

29 vs 14

kenshin44
01-07-2009, 16:22
Why is it that when we war a warring nation, that they complain about us warring them, and start cursing me out and my religion?

I go to offer good will and good luck to a nation THAT ITSELF DEDICATED WAR.

Is it only justifiable for a nation to only serve it up to others and not take a serving itself? LoR has in past been warred, massacred, but never have we disrespected any player in the terms of war. It is mind boggling to me how these acts of disrespect go about.

The shock factor is one thing, but every player in this game knows that their is a shock to war, but us FORMALLY SAYING NO TREATIES and NAPS, and stating we are warring and the other nation saying they are warring.

To be honest I respect VT much more than PAIN, even Mahdi came cooly and calmly to me, asking for a reason. They to be honest have a more of a reason to be mad with us then PAIN.

Its just pathetic that i have to stand by having my own religion cursed out for when i go and wish good will towards others. (BTW im not saying this to you hoe)

Very sad.

Satan666
01-07-2009, 16:33
And I would like to point out that Ali said he couldn't be on last night to talk to me about who they are going to war bc of a religious thing. HAHAHAHA

Umm.... He really did have a religious thing just prior to the strike. He got on about 20 mins to strike.

nosejam
01-07-2009, 16:34
People love a bad guy, they love having someone to hate, LoR are that nation, you should be quite used to it by now. But not sure how a warring nation can feel bad about being warred, tbh I don't like the idea of deciding that 100% certain you're going to war, in the same way I don't like people saying they plan to net 100% peacefully. Imo nations should just play out with a set strat then see what comes up. For people who want a war, wait for a reason, I remember with Devil he knew his nation wanted to war so he let them do things like triples and quads as he knew it would get people wound up for war. Predisposition to war is one thing but going into a set knowing you are going to war is not good.

I'm happy with LoR, our retal was dealt with very nicely :)

kenshin44
01-07-2009, 16:41
People love a bad guy, they love having someone to hate, LoR are that nation, you should be quite used to it by now. But not sure how a warring nation can feel bad about being warred, tbh I don't like the idea of deciding that 100% certain you're going to war, in the same way I don't like people saying they plan to net 100% peacefully. Imo nations should just play out with a set strat then see what comes up. For people who want a war, wait for a reason, I remember with Devil he knew his nation wanted to war so he let them do things like triples and quads as he knew it would get people wound up for war. Predisposition to war is one thing but going into a set knowing you are going to war is not good.

I'm happy with LoR, our retal was dealt with very nicely :)

Ahh the hate factor is fine with me, what i don't understand is how PAIN could me pissed off on us more than VT, and that my religion which has no affiliation to this game, or anything be cursed out?

Minimus
01-07-2009, 16:43
Seriously, stop whining and quitting. If you hate Lor so much do something about it. All you non lor people are the biggest group of cry babies I've ever seen in a game. Oh lor did this, and lor slept with my mom, and lor got my sister pregnant. It just seems to me, as an obvious outsider, that lor is a great nation and all the other nations kind of suck.

Mrmcjoey15
01-07-2009, 16:44
its safe to assume that, but i dont know if LOR was our target.

im pretty sure the list went like this

1.***********************
2.***********************
3.***********************
4************************
5.LoR

yeah LoR u were deffinitly up there as a target.....?

Mahdi
01-07-2009, 17:01
Unfortunately war usually finds the nation I am in... I think I have only ever had 3 peaceful netting sets with last set as one of them and I have been here for 4 years almost. But as stated previously I will not be taking place in this war. If need be I will leave so that vT may have no dead weight

Cemetary
01-07-2009, 17:02
Why is it that when we war a warring nation, that they complain about us warring them, and start cursing me out and my religion?

Is it only justifiable for a nation to only serve it up to others and not take a serving itself? LoR has in past been warred, massacred, but never have we disrespected any player in the terms of war. It is mind boggling to me how these acts of disrespect go about.

The shock factor is one thing, but every player in this game knows that their is a shock to war, but us FORMALLY SAYING NO TREATIES and NAPS, and stating we are warring and the other nation saying they are warring.

To be honest I respect VT much more than PAIN, even Mahdi came cooly and calmly to me, asking for a reason. They to be honest have a more of a reason to be mad with us then PAIN.

Its just pathetic that i have to stand by having my own religion cursed out for when i go and wish good will towards others. (BTW im not saying this to you hoe)

Very sad.

i said allah one time but i did curse YOU yourself out for backstabbing me once again

the rest of lor is fine since you are just doing what your leader says (kind of like the nazis) but it doesn't dissuade me from knowing and believing Ali is a huge tool

kenshin44
01-07-2009, 17:11
i said allah one time but i did curse YOU yourself out for backstabbing me once again

the rest of lor is fine since you are just doing what your leader says (kind of like the nazis) but it doesn't dissuade me from knowing and believing Ali is a huge tool

you cursed out my god if that not infringing on my religion then i don't know what is.

Also AGAIN YOUR A WARRING NATION TOO, One warring nation warred another THERE CAN"T BE COMPLAINING.

Kamran
01-07-2009, 17:13
i agree no complaining. all we need to do is get back up and return the favour

Hoebawt
01-07-2009, 17:15

Very sad.

Well idk who this is directed to but i know it snot me.. i havent whinned aobut this war... but wat does get me is how LOR says it wants to change and so on and so on.... but hte moment they get 29members they declared on two ten men nations.. fine its a war lets have fun.. but dont say its even... and do say u have changed... and really dotn think for one second this is over...

I also want to point this out to the public.. and to Grim.... Grim is it true u ahve a pact with LOR that if anyone jumps to our aid... u will war them.... now this is funny coz u guys swear up and donw u wanna net... and all the cryign u guys did..(max..bled...maybe others) about WLF only using numbers and blah blah balh... now u guys are willing to war next to LOR since they ahve 29 members.... Now also if this is just heresay so be it... but only time will tell

Hoebawt
01-07-2009, 17:16
you cursed out my god if that not infringing on my religion then i don't know what is.

Also AGAIN YOUR A WARRING NATION TOO, One warring nation warred another THERE CAN"T BE COMPLAINING.

one is the size of Texas the other is the size of Hawaii..... How can there be any complaining

Cemetary
01-07-2009, 17:18
Well idk who this is directed to but i know it snot me.. i havent whinned aobut this war... but wat does get me is how LOR says it wants to change and so on and so on.... but hte moment they get 29members they declared on two ten men nations.. fine its a war lets have fun.. but dont say its even... and do say u have changed... and really dotn think for one second this is over...

I also want to point this out to the public.. and to Grim.... Grim is it true u ahve a pact with LOR that if anyone jumps to our aid... u will war them.... now this is funny coz u guys swear up and donw u wanna net... and all the cryign u guys did..(max..bled...maybe others) about WLF only using numbers and blah blah balh... now u guys are willing to war next to LOR since they ahve 29 members.... Now also if this is just heresay so be it... but only time will tell

lol whats sad is lor wanted to war grim this entire set so if thats true i find it incredibly hilarious since the only reason they didnt is bc i told Lor grim only wanted to net

MAGGIO
01-07-2009, 17:27
you know when you type "omg" and reduce my beautiful "GOD" to just a "g", you are commiting quite the attrocity towards me.....GET OVER IT!, imo.

@PAIN and VT what are they supposed to do, send you an invitation? reduce their member count to war you? Its not even, but its not a massicer either imo its close enough not to be a gb. Call in an ally if you think you are outnumbered.

@ NW community
1. I tried to tell you from the very first days of the set. Not to let them get off the ground if you didnt want trouble. What did you do? Waited to defend instead of making the move to strike. Tisk Tisk. Wouldnt let poor Will have his Euro, but LOR the nation that has crapped in the faces of many is okey dokey, and look what happens. Crap in the face again?

2. If you dont like LOR then organize a position against them with multiple nation and end their rein.

nosejam
01-07-2009, 17:32
you know when you type "omg" and reduce my beautiful "GOD" to just a "g", you are commiting quite the attrocity towards me.....GET OVER IT!, imo.

I have to take issue with this, omg means oh my god, my own personal god, where have I said it's your "GOD"?

Also I'm not actually trying to disagree with everything you're posting today lol, though it may seem that way from this and the gaming thread lol.

Will
01-07-2009, 17:33
Well, I'll admit that VT got screwed, but PAIN (IE WLF) is hardly an innocent nation that is being unjustly hit. I know I'm biased but how many here can deny that they have not screwed other's sets in the past?

MAGGIO
01-07-2009, 17:36
I have to take issue with this, omg means oh my god, my own personal god, where have I said it's your "GOD"?

Also I'm not actually trying to disagree with everything you're posting today lol, though it may seem that way from this and the gaming thread lol.

All Gods spelled with a G, an O, and a D are my gods. Im not opposed to sharing him/them/it, but just to clarify everthing is mine and not yours :P

Ala is not a God, he is an Ala ::rain::

Minimus
01-07-2009, 17:41
I find this very offensive to the Spanish speaking population who, I believe, call him Dios. This does not have a G in it. I could spell it Gdios, but that wouldn't be the correct spelling. Stop offending the muslims, and stop being so racist. Seriously, there's funny racist and downright offensive racist, and mocking someone's choice of beliefs is offensive racist. There's also really no such thing as funny racist, I just choose to believe there is because Goalldiahd told me so.

Hoebawt
01-07-2009, 17:45
Well, I'll admit that VT got screwed, but PAIN (IE WLF) is hardly an innocent nation that is being unjustly hit. I know I'm biased but how many here can deny that they have not screwed other's sets in the past?

PaIn is not IE WLF..... theres a handfull of us that are from WLF in Pain.. hteres WLF in everynation now... not just one tag....

Will
01-07-2009, 17:47
PaIn is not IE WLF..... theres a handfull of us that are from WLF in Pain.. hteres WLF in everynation now... not just one tag....

Core of Pain is WLF from what I've seen, You, Cem, one or two others.

Divine Intervention
01-07-2009, 17:47
the worst casualty of war are new players:

1/7/2009 9:36:56 PM white tristan anton IM DEAD PISSED.
1/7/2009 9:36:58 PM anton white tristan coz i was looking
1/7/2009 9:37:00 PM anton white tristan at global even
1/7/2009 9:37:58 PM white tristan anton Alright,
1/7/2009 9:38:26 PM white tristan anton Im moving on to Vendetta.
1/7/2009 9:38:26 PM anton white tristan make a new state
1/7/2009 9:38:31 PM anton white tristan and u can war back
1/7/2009 9:38:37 PM white tristan anton Well anton,
1/7/2009 9:38:46 PM white tristan anton I'm going to Vendetta.
1/7/2009 9:38:54 PM white tristan anton I'm not playing Ressurection,
1/7/2009 9:38:58 PM white tristan anton It's not even worth wasting my time,
1/7/2009 9:39:05 PM white tristan anton I,
1/7/2009 9:39:10 PM white tristan anton Didn't do homework for the past week
1/7/2009 9:39:15 PM white tristan anton cause i was building up my country.
1/7/2009 9:39:20 PM white tristan anton And stocking up turns by doing
1/7/2009 9:39:21 PM white tristan anton adverts.
1/7/2009 9:39:27 PM white tristan anton Stayed up until 3
1/7/2009 9:39:30 PM white tristan anton with a strange feeling.
1/7/2009 9:39:36 PM white tristan anton Vendetta seems much
1/7/2009 9:39:37 PM white tristan anton faster.
1/7/2009 9:39:42 PM white tristan anton I don't need to deal with BS anymore.
1/7/2009 9:39:56 PM white tristan anton Do you play in Vendetta?
1/7/2009 9:40:07 PM anton white tristan no
1/7/2009 9:40:15 PM white tristan anton Plus,
1/7/2009 9:40:16 PM anton white tristan why were u staying up till 3am in resurection?
1/7/2009 9:40:20 PM anton white tristan just expand and build
1/7/2009 9:40:20 PM white tristan anton no
1/7/2009 9:40:21 PM white tristan anton i wasnt
1/7/2009 9:40:21 PM white tristan anton i mean
1/7/2009 9:40:22 PM anton white tristan no need to grab
1/7/2009 9:40:28 PM white tristan anton i didn't stay up i mean
1/7/2009 9:40:34 PM white tristan anton i meant that i stayed up until 3 worrying
1/7/2009 9:40:36 PM white tristan anton about my country
1/7/2009 9:40:47 PM anton white tristan why :S:S
1/7/2009 9:40:51 PM white tristan anton idk
1/7/2009 9:41:14 PM anton white tristan yeah but if anything had happened
1/7/2009 9:41:17 PM white tristan anton that's why,
1/7/2009 9:41:18 PM anton white tristan then ur friends
1/7/2009 9:41:19 PM anton white tristan like me
1/7/2009 9:41:23 PM anton white tristan would have messaged u on msn
1/7/2009 9:41:24 PM white tristan anton I know,
1/7/2009 9:43:47 PM white tristan anton When you got to so far
1/7/2009 9:43:47 PM white tristan anton then you were,
1/7/2009 9:43:49 PM white tristan anton I felt happy,
1/7/2009 9:43:51 PM white tristan anton now i feel pissed.

Hoebawt
01-07-2009, 17:50
Me and Cem.. and wat Joey who sometimes plays in WLF... or Kamran.... thats a core?

how about VT... Vice Mahdi Bram.... or WWW nosejames Boz... or Canada Cape Z......

Pain is not the new WLF

MAGGIO
01-07-2009, 17:52
I find this very offensive to the Spanish speaking population who, I believe, call him Dios. This does not have a G in it. I could spell it Gdios, but that wouldn't be the correct spelling. Stop offending the muslims, and stop being so racist. Seriously, there's funny racist and downright offensive racist, and mocking someone's choice of beliefs is offensive racist. There's also really no such thing as funny racist, I just choose to believe there is because Goalldiahd told me so.

Religion does not involve race therfore, its not racist, though it may be offensive. Offensive is your forte, so you should know the difference.

Lets not be offensive, and at the same exact time lets not be overly sensitive to offenses, therefore be offended. "Put your big girl panties on"

for the record I do think there should be a Spanish version of NW, and I nominate Raul to type it up.

ON TOPIC
I guess if Ali was looking for WLF then he found who he could or who he wanted to war for revenge three sets ago.

Minimus
01-07-2009, 17:59
Wow, I figured you would have had me on ignore by now.

Max Logan
01-07-2009, 18:02

how tides turn don`t they...

now stop crying already and play your game tough guy

Hoebawt
01-07-2009, 18:03
Srrry max i didnt think i was crying..... and we wont forget this.... :)

Max Logan
01-07-2009, 18:04
the worst casualty of war are new players:

omg...didn`t do homework for 1 a week becouse he was building up his country? maybe he really shouldn`t play Resurrection and concentrate on studies...

Max Logan
01-07-2009, 18:05
Srrry max i didnt think i was crying..... and we wont forget this.... :)

forget what?

Will
01-07-2009, 18:06
LOR hitting them.

Max Logan
01-07-2009, 18:10
LOR hitting them.

I thought us being in 'alliance' with Lor! :P

I feared for my 150k jets!!!

Satan666
01-07-2009, 18:15

I dunno if you looked at your numbers it was 12 and 14. i know not too far off, but 26 to 29 is a better outlook... expecially when we have at least 4 inactives.

Max Logan
01-07-2009, 18:21
I dunno if you looked at your numbers it was 12 and 14. i know not too far off, but 26 to 29 is a better outlook... expecially when we have at least 4 inactives.

he forgot to count the runaway states :P

Spetsnaz
01-07-2009, 18:56
Legion of Riots are a bunch of cocky bastards. They think they can go on picking on other nations just because they think they are dominant in Nation-Wars? That's bull, They'll just get wacked by another nation. Harmless nations getting warred by a crack head who thinks he can take on 2. For what i can i say is that the LoR Leader can shove his huge ego up his ***.

Hoebawt
01-07-2009, 19:05

you guys dont count ur inactives.. neither do we

Minimus
01-07-2009, 19:06
someone remembered to take their meth this morning.

Max Logan
01-07-2009, 19:13
Legion of Riots are a bunch of cocky bastards. They think they can go on picking on other nations just because they think they are dominant in Nation-Wars? That's bull, They'll just get wacked by another nation. Harmless nations getting warred by a crack head who thinks he can take on 2. For what i can i say is that the LoR Leader can shove his huge ego up his ***.

http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?t=4250

http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?t=4035

Fangz
01-07-2009, 19:18
wow, people still freak out about these wars huh?

Cemetary
01-07-2009, 19:18
the first one, wlf and vt combined net was half of slob

2nd one, wlf expected smile to hit us if we warred euro, smile was bigger than us much less with euro

Will
01-07-2009, 19:19

Pain was "Harmless"?

Cemetary
01-07-2009, 19:20
Pain was "Harmless"?

i believe he was in vT

Max Logan
01-07-2009, 19:20

2nd one, wlf expected smile to hit us if we warred euro, smile was bigger than us much less with euro

yeah... the 2nd really made me laugh! thanks, I`ll have and easy sleep now lol

Fangz - these things keep forums active! LD lets declare on high. becouse of the fun! No hard feelings! :thumbup:

Cemetary
01-07-2009, 19:22
if only LoR declared war on GRIM like they planned until i talked to Ali, then we could see max *****ing as well

Max Logan
01-07-2009, 19:24
if only LoR declared war on GRIM like they planned until i talked to Ali, then we could see max *****ing as well

it`s part of the game :thumbup:
i have never denied I`m crying. I do it all the time. I cut my wrists too when my state gets killed. I broke my screen twice with the chair! The same screen!

Will
01-07-2009, 19:25
Wouldn't have happened.

k959
01-07-2009, 19:44
i know wars happen im just upset that my best start and looked like my best finish in my 2-3 years playin was taken from me once again... i have already informed satan(it was his call to kill me from what he has told me) and ali that i will be going after them and most likly will be the one to kill them at least once this set. ohh and to any leaders of nations that are looking to make some forum credits easly get into contact with me i am once again goin to offer bountys for specific states(havnt looked at what states they are yet) but let me know and i will get back with you as soon as possible

nNiIcCkKoO
01-07-2009, 19:49
i know wars happen im just upset that my best start and looked like my best finish in my 2-3 years playin was taken from me once again... i have already informed satan(it was his call to kill me from what he has told me) and ali that i will be going after them and most likly will be the one to kill them at least once this set. ohh and to any leaders of nations that are looking to make some forum credits easly get into contact with me i am once again goin to offer bountys for specific states(havnt looked at what states they are yet) but let me know and i will get back with you as soon as possible

Oh, but it was even better that I got the kill :)

Why can't you guys take out states yourselves? You need to offer bounties? How sad!

k959
01-07-2009, 19:50
ehh its my call for that. not one leader has said anything to me about it i just decided to offer them again due to having 2billion sitting in the bank
correction 3 billiion sitting in the bank

kanman
01-07-2009, 19:56
LoR-66.8 mill net, 107.4 k land, 27 current members, about 15 alive warrriors

vT/Pain-55.1 mill net, 94.7 k land, 18 current members, about 10 alive warriors

Not even, but not too far off.

Dogma
01-07-2009, 19:59

Anyone that counts net as a measure of equality in war is just friggin beinf rediculous. Everyone knows, even you Cem, that the true measure of being an equal war is the number of potential turns available to the attacking nation and that is not done by NW, that is ppl in the nation, PERIOD!

When you jumped us, with twice the number of members, you had way more turns than we could contend with, so get off it.

MAGGIO
01-07-2009, 20:04
isnt it fair to say that member count is just what it is, member count.

the fact that they are inactive is only the fault of the leader right?

so why do inactives alway play a part of the whining that things are unfair. if you have inactive member than whos fault is it? the attacked or the attacker?

the closest you are ever going to get to a fair fight is members vs members...

intent to net or war doesnt really matter because you can allways war or be warred.

inactive doesnt matter because its the leaders fault that they carry active or inactive members.

IMO if the members are the same the war is as close to fair as possible.

im no fan of LOR tactics, but if they declared on two nations that happen to be related in some way instead of one in order to justify "fairness" (no such thing really), than its good in my book.

A good reason is allways a plus in my book, but we all know they dont exist. anymore at least.

I agree 100% with Dogma, potencial turns vs potencial turns is the only possible measure of equality.

kanman
01-07-2009, 20:14
When both sides have decent breakers, potential turns is most important. If one side gains a breaker advantage though, you have to look at net also because of how much more efficient killing with aa's is.

Spetsnaz
01-07-2009, 20:18
07:57:49-2009/01/07 ViTaLiTy[vT] has declared War on Legion of Riot[LoR]
Reason: wrong move, you lose.
07:28:26-2009/01/07 Legion of Riot[LoR] has declared War on ViTaLiTy[vT]
Reason: virginia tech sucks
07:28:09-2009/01/07 Legion of Riot[LoR] has declared War on Transformers[PaIn]
Reason: There can only be one

Huge Ego, Madness i say.
"There can only be one" freaking noobs.

kanman
01-07-2009, 20:31
Lol, I gave all of 2 seconds thought to those war declarations.

Pain wanted to war, LoR wanted to war, I decided to throw some highlander in there.

...and i just found out i messed that up, should be "there can be only one" :(

kenshin44
01-07-2009, 21:33

Pain wanted to war, LoR wanted to war, I decided to throw some highlander in there.

ahh don't worry kanny it was a beautiful declaration.

Cemetary
01-07-2009, 23:07
When both sides have decent breakers, potential turns is most important. If one side gains a breaker advantage though, you have to look at net also because of how much more efficient killing with aa's is.

all of PaIn's breakers were killed in lors FS :/

-Chris-
01-08-2009, 02:21
Bah, I leave and war declarations become soft. I should be official drafter of all dec's. Me and Vinnie.

Missionary
01-08-2009, 05:31
All Gods spelled with a G, an O, and a D are my gods. Im not opposed to sharing him/them/it, but just to clarify everthing is mine and not yours :P

Ala is not a God, he is an Ala ::rain::

or its even Allah lol

haha, who ever txt you is an evil genius :P

LMAO ours are always good chris :P

Mahdi
01-08-2009, 05:36
lol i remember getting one from chris that went something like
"Surrender your wives and daughters to be raped and pillaged, your husbands and sons to be slaves to our mighty empire. You will not stand so save us the bloodshed."

lmao and sadly for him his nation was slaughtered shortly thereafter... Ahh chaos how much we miss you! We always liked you chris just you usually ended up pissing vinny off so we killed you... alot :P

jeff_capes
01-08-2009, 05:37

No mate, it should have been,
'One shall stand, One shall fall'

That is the words of the Great Optimus Prime lol

And we shall not give up! :P

Missionary
01-08-2009, 05:40
lol i remember getting one from chris that went something like
"Surrender your wives and daughters to be raped and pillaged, your husbands and sons to be slaves to our mighty empire. You will not stand so save us the bloodshed."

lmao and sadly for him his nation was slaughtered shortly thereafter... Ahh chaos how much we miss you! We always liked you chris just you usually ended up pissing vinny off so we killed you... alot :P

i remember kerry declared on someone from SOUL saying "for stealing my 20inch dildo and the videos i had involving vinnie, a scared child and a tub of peanut butter" ............i was shocked to come on and see that lmao

Hoebawt
01-08-2009, 06:05
i remember kerry declared on someone from SOUL saying "for stealing my 20inch dildo and the videos i had involving vinnie, a scared child and a tub of peanut butter" ............i was shocked to come on and see that lmao

kerry and i did that one :)

Cemetary
01-08-2009, 09:25
vt and lor declare peace

current standings

lor 27 members
pain 9 members

Now this is more like it!!

Oh, but it was even better that I got the kill :)

Why can't you guys take out states yourselves? You need to offer bounties? How sad!

says the guy in the biggest nation?? and if he tried to take someone out himself it would be considered suiciding since it is nearly impossible to kill a state 1 v 1 without their nation jumping you

----------
and blackwater... they had my number wrong so when they tried to call/text me i wasn't answering so maybe they had your number in my place??

MAGGIO
01-08-2009, 10:15
vt and lor declare peace

current standings

lor 27 members
pain 9 members

Now this is more like it!!

its too late now. LOR would be foolish to declare peace on Hoe, and not expect some sort of retal.

jeff_capes
01-08-2009, 10:36
*thinking aloud* Yeah lets declare peace and make up with LoR, then build up and hit them when they think its all over. PT:::

Sounds like a plan to me. :D

jeff_capes
01-08-2009, 14:23
Hey LoR AR's high
AR vthree(#)[LoR] space cowboy(#)[high] Defeat / $912 03:47:12-2009/01/08

I think high should attack LoR now! :unsure: :D lol

Max Logan
01-08-2009, 15:24
says the guy in the biggest nation?? and if he tried to take someone out himself it would be considered suiciding since it is nearly impossible to kill a state 1 v 1 without their nation jumping you

----------
and blackwater... they had my number wrong so when they tried to call/text me i wasn't answering so maybe they had your number in my place??

ignore Nicko the Sicko, ain`t worth it :thumbup:

Cemetary
01-08-2009, 16:35
ignore Nicko the Sicko, ain`t worth it :thumbup:

good call :/

TheSecondComing
01-08-2009, 18:11
I can see vTs need to declare peace, and seeing as i as one of the casualties am not even one of there dedicated members im not much of a loss.

Thats fine with me, ill be joining pain, im not gonna just shrug off being killed, im gonna go down fighting.

Raul
01-08-2009, 20:22
Four more casualties for Pain...

AR With Loaded Guns(#xxx)[LoR] Ultra Magnus(#77)[PaIn] 10 Land 21:57:44-2009/01/08

AR With Loaded Guns(#xxx)[LoR] Scorponok(#145)[PaIn] 4 Land 23:31:56-2009/01/08

AR Queretarrock(#xxx)[LoR] Cerebros(#142)[PaIn] 9 Land 23:52:14-2009/01/08

AR Gemini(#xxx)[LoR] Tankor(#152)[PaIn] 6 Land 00:14:02-2009/01/09

PatriotPino
01-09-2009, 00:17
Four more casualties for Pain...

AR With Loaded Guns(#xxx)[LoR] Ultra Magnus(#77)[PaIn] 10 Land 21:57:44-2009/01/08

AR With Loaded Guns(#xxx)[LoR] Scorponok(#145)[PaIn] 4 Land 23:31:56-2009/01/08

AR Queretarrock(#xxx)[LoR] Cerebros(#142)[PaIn] 9 Land 23:52:14-2009/01/08

AR Gemini(#xxx)[LoR] Tankor(#152)[PaIn] 6 Land 00:14:02-2009/01/09

Ohh dear....

nNiIcCkKoO
01-09-2009, 01:42
Ohh dear....

If your trying to kill me, I'd suggest finishing the job off!

Interesting how half assed your attempt was. So many failed spy attacks, so many worthless AA's. It was a good laugh!

Hoebawt
01-09-2009, 01:58
OMG I hate u... WHY DONT U GIVE ME PRIVS............ PLZ GIVE ME PRIVS....... I HATE YOU.....

PatriotPino
01-09-2009, 02:12

Interesting how half assed your attempt was. So many failed spy attacks, so many worthless AA's. It was a good laugh!

so sorry if i didnt...

im a noob in this kind of game..

Missionary
01-09-2009, 04:53
For the record SOUL doesnt plan on entering this war on either side. We are not allied to or affiliated with either nation so all rumors of us hitting LoR are bull.

just though id get it out there as i have now been asked several times about it :)

p.s. i like ali more than hoe haha help:::

jeff_capes
01-09-2009, 06:43
For the record SOUL doesnt plan on entering this war on either side. We are not allied to or affiliated with either nation so all rumors of us hitting LoR are bull.

just though id get it out there as i have now been asked several times about it :)

You weren't saying that to me yesterday. I thought you were helping us out and even the numbers up!! ::oops: lol

Cemetary
01-09-2009, 10:47
OMG I hate u... WHY DONT U GIVE ME PRIVS............ PLZ GIVE ME PRIVS....... I HATE YOU.....

hahahahaha

i never heard this :/

Max Logan
01-09-2009, 14:00

you`re a good laugh. and you played 10 times longer then he

Hoebawt
01-09-2009, 14:12
Max i finally found some i like less then u :)

Mahdi
01-09-2009, 14:17
that is a really big accomplishment too. Max you should try to fight to get your title back

Cemetary
01-09-2009, 15:29
i think the fact that we only have 7 players in our nation (one a vT restart) shows just how active our nation was when the war began :/

Max Logan
01-09-2009, 15:43
Max i finally found some i like less then u :)

No!! :(

Hoebawt
01-09-2009, 17:17
sorry bud.... im even gonan start msgin u on msn... o wait i think we blocked each other

Cemetary
01-09-2009, 17:46
sorry bud.... im even gonan start msgin u on msn... o wait i think we blocked each other

i dont even think i have max on msn...

Max Logan
01-09-2009, 18:56

I still have you up! :P

And Boz is a loser! :o

Satan666
01-10-2009, 06:43
Can we get this closed....?

Mahdi
01-10-2009, 07:28
Nope... isnt the war still on? and besides war threads usually get closed at the end of the set

Cemetary
01-10-2009, 10:04
lor has declared peace on both nations

i believe its over :/

plus technically this thread should have ended a few days ago when vt and lor declared peace since it became Lor vs PaIn

Mahdi
01-10-2009, 16:11
eh now no need to get technical... and besides I had named the thread LoR is at it again... mods changed it

Mrmcjoey15
01-10-2009, 17:37
lor has declared peace on both nations

i believe its over :/

plus technically this thread should have ended a few days ago when vt and lor declared peace since it became Lor vs PaIn

Indeed all over we got our asses handed too us no harm no foul was an interesting war indeed but we at pain are going to continue what we started off the set planing

Mrmcjoey15
01-11-2009, 15:25
SA Ebagpire(#*)[LoR] Blackwater(#*)[SLOB] 102 Land, 23 Science, $10.313.067, 988 Food 21:11:09-2009/01/10
SA Ebagpire(#*)[LoR] Blackwater(#*)[SLOB] 124 Land, 23 Science, $10.632.028, 998 Food 21:10:58-2009/01/10
SA Ebagpire(#*)[LoR] Blackwater(#*)[SLOB] 158 Land, 23 Science, $10.960.854, 1.008 Food 21:10:25-2009/01/10
SA Ebagpire(#*)[LoR] Blackwater(#*)[SLOB] 217 Land, 23 Science, $11.299.849, 1.018 Food 21:10:00-2009/01/10

hopefully being taken care of just saw it thought id point it out

theres like a X6 tap on maggio too lmao

Missionary
01-11-2009, 17:09
LoR won..........Thread closed!!!