PDA

View Full Version : **vT Declares Peace on LoR**- What's next with vT?

FeaRLezZoN3
01-08-2009, 06:35
Hey everyone, this thread will most likely be my longest one I will or ever have posted on WOW/NW in my life. But It will be my most meaningful one as well. So just sit back and hopefully EVERYONE can understand where I am coming from.

Earlier today I had my first ever talk with Ali, its funny considering the fact that we both have warred against each other in the past back in the old WoW days going back to 2003 and I dont think we ever had a conversation before. Anyways we were talking and he was apologizing about LoR dragging vT into the war. He gave me the option to declare peace and keep the damage to vT to the minimum. Without really taking my members into consideration or even thinking for that matter I said clearly NO, we will go down fighting till the end. I went off to go play in this daily poker home game where I taught some new players basic strategy and tips etc and I get home to realize I have been killed and 2 other members as well, which I could have prevented If I just didnt go with my ego.

Now lets go back to end of last set and beginning of this set.

As you all know Dennis(Boz) decided the game needed change and retiring the WLF tag was a good decision especially after a historic set WLF had to finish in the record books. I was pretty down because WLF has been my favorite nation I have ever played in. Z, Hoe, Cem, Cape, Boz, Anton, and the whole old school crew with eagle, kosova, Capitalist, Deus, Krackedkid, John, etc. But as the days went on and I started thinking about remaking vT and start fresh, I begin to get really excited thinking of one day having vT be the future WLF and with a merge of a little peaceful USA(which is one of the few other nations I respect)- Mr P I now truly understand what your vision was with the nation and I am glad you made it happen, and USA truly does belong in the HOF, congrats again!

Ok now before I continue lets go back one more set, the set where vT made its debut and helped WLF hit SLOB which was probably the worst FS WLF and vT will ever do.Hey SLOB you guys really played great and you deserve way more credit than you guys got. Hey maggio and dogma I apologize for some of my rude comments I made. Sorry it was just the ego speaking, wont happen again I promise. Now I made some mistakes that set and it took WLF's departure the following set for me to realized them.

1. I should have talked it over with my members about going to war, a great leader always takes consideration of his members first and does the right thing for the nations sake not himself. We were in the fight for 1st place in AVG net, and we had 3 top 10 states early on (Mr P. and my friend I was training and myself) going to war was the wrong way to go.

2. I should have kept my word to everyone about us being a peaceful netting nation and not going back on my word which I did, and I really never do. Dunno I guess due to the inactively of Beeno, his bro and my friends' internet connection got the best of me and i decided to just attack with me and Mr P and do a 1 kill strike and die lol. But yea I wont be doing this again.

Anyways going now back to the whole LoR Strike, I have learned a valuable lesson, and I am glad I see it now. Hey hoe and Cem u guys are great players and great friends, I respect you guys to the fullest I hope after this you guys can understand why I am making this decision. LoR is LoR and you cant take anything away from them, they are one of a kind in terms of being the villain, this game wont be anything without them lol

Now when I put myself in their shoes I would have hit vT for the reasons I talked about earlier, about how vT helped WLF and I didnt keep my word about my netting set even though this set I was 100% truly meaning it especially with 12 man nation and new great players to train- THANKS ANTON! (even though I completely don't agree on the way you mislead Cem, I guess you can also look at it as a war tactic...but Pain were being honest when they said they wont hit you guys. But like what happened to me, you must learn from the mistakes you make on both sides. Good luck to both sides, even though I have a feeling this war is just getting started. I still stand behind vT's war declaration when I say wrong move you lose because in the end that is what is going to happen, only diff vT wont be a part of it anymore.

So why declare peace and not fight it out?

1. I wont repeat the same mistake I did before, I have 3 players left who have played well and 1 of them is a new player who I guided to get his first kill. There is alot of things I need to teach him, no point to just sit there and let him, cylon, and places to get killed like JESTER is doing. So I talked to them and decided as a nation that it is best to declare peace and take care of a more important issue....lay the foundation of vT.

2. I will do the right thing for the nation, even if it hurts. Thats right as much as I would love to keep waring for the rest of the set with my restart I truly believe I got more important things to take care of, regarding vT.

3. To truly honor what Boz wanted....CHANGE. WLF is no more, which means I have to start building my own nation with my own vision and goals, I cant keep getting dragged into wars because I got friends of mine who need help.
We need to have new nations with no strings attached, we will be neutral and just start fresh with our own new nations etc.

Future of vT?

Well to start off I want to say that vT will NOT rebuild and strike LoR after what happened, I feel we fought well, we did good and I understand the circumstances of both sides. vT is pretty much destroyed no need to get my last 3 members killed for really a lost cause. If some of the restarts want to keep warring they will go to Pain and continue on, wish you guys the best!

NEXT SET

I would like to say that vT will want to have a peace pact on ALL nations for February, you will not have to worry about us helping anyone or getting involved into any war related activities, feeding, or for that matter sanctions, we are peacefully netting and playing following of course the standard top 10 single tap and 36 hr double hit rules etc. So I am making this official for everyone to see so there is no more confusion or rumors next set.

MARCH and beyond

We will eventually war but never with any alliances, we will be war independently and try to have the best possible fair wars. I am coming up with some new interesting ideas on how we will determine who to hit and why. Also, we will not hold any grudges, hopefully after this set and next set you will trust my word and see what I mean. Now in march I lost a bet with Cem on the dolphins and ravens game and I will have vT be run by my co-leader that set and I will eventually join in the occasional WLF reunions (if there will be any at all) so what I so outside of vT does not represent vT.
vT will be run and will follow a specific set of rules and guidelines involving for example: integrity, respect, and just plain fun that is what this game is for.

Ok I think I covered everything, good nite I am very tired. Good luck to everyone for the remainder of this set!PT:::

oh yea one for thing: Jester aka as Mahdi, I have lost all respect for you. Good luck with your nation next set your going to need it with that kind of attitude towards nation members.

Divine Intervention
01-08-2009, 06:47
GL :)

MarineRecon
01-08-2009, 07:06
k im in...lets see how good of a fresh start this is for both of us haha

FeaRLezZoN3
01-08-2009, 07:14
k im in...lets see how good of a fresh start this is for both of us haha

Lets make it happen! :)

nNiIcCkKoO
01-08-2009, 07:35
Much respect to you, firstly for today's decision and secondly for that post!

MarineRecon
01-08-2009, 07:55
lol yeah shall be interesting...hope u like the new sig =)

MAGGIO
01-08-2009, 10:23
Thanks for the kind words. Be your own nation, own the game the way you want. Be careful who you associate with.

jeff_capes
01-08-2009, 10:33
Thanks for the kind words. Be your own nation, own the game the way you want. Be careful who you associate with.

You talking about Marine? ::oops: :D lol

Mahdi
01-08-2009, 10:43
I made a statement previous to this set and I stuck to it. I honored my word that I would not join in any war. I made it known previous to the start of this set that no war attack would be made from my state, unless done as a retal. If I died I died and restarted. Need I direct you once again to my Statement of Intent (http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?t=4849). Do I feel guilty about doing it? Hell yes I do but like I always have I intend on honoring MY word.

With Regards,
Mahdi

Fangz
01-08-2009, 13:11
once war is declared on you, i think retal is in order.

gl to vT in the future...sounds like ur getting the idea of what a good leader should be.

Raul
01-08-2009, 13:27
Its needed alot of courage and determination to make this move

Good luck with vT =)

kenshin44
01-08-2009, 15:50
Very good post, and good luck to you

FeaRLezZoN3
01-08-2009, 16:02
Thanks everyone :)

FeaRLezZoN3
01-08-2009, 17:12
I made a statement previous to this set and I stuck to it. I honored my word that I would not join in any war. I made it known previous to the start of this set that no war attack would be made from my state, unless done as a retal. If I died I died and restarted. Need I direct you once again to my Statement of Intent (http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?t=4849). Do I feel guilty about doing it? Hell yes I do but like I always have I intend on honoring MY word.

With Regards,
Mahdi

Dont you think YOUR WORD is kind of selfish? when you join a nation its not about you anymore its about being part of a team and do what is needed, your responsibility as a member is to help the nation out whether is defend us in war or help us net. I was part of TNG for the first half of last set and I didnt really agree with the leaders against the war with Prey, but I joined the nation noyone forced me to, so I stuck it out and helped war, i did what a member should do. What you did is not acceptable in my eyes, how can you just sit there with full turns and decided to just stock and cash for your own gain while pain and vt are being slaughtered?:RM:

Divine Intervention
01-08-2009, 17:19
especially considering that most Pain and vT members are your close friends. im sure Vice Lord wouldn't have minded if you refused to participate in an unwarranted offensive war, but when your home tag is struck? come on Mahdi...

FeaRLezZoN3
01-08-2009, 17:21
especially considering that most Pain and vT members are your close friends. im sure Vice Lord wouldn't have minded if you refused to participate in an unwarranted offensive war, but when your home tag is struck? come on Mahdi...

agree, he was in wlf last set if iam correct? which angers me even more.

Hoebawt
01-08-2009, 19:11
personally i dont agree with the peace.. adne even more with Mahdi move... u joined a netting nation that gto warred.. u should defend the tag.. not doing so is selfish

Mahdi
01-08-2009, 20:00
Since I have been with this community I have warred at the drop of a hat when I was active. hell when LoR was hitting USA and Doom, I was leaving EoS to join in the war and then anton was like no we are marching to war that was the only reason I stayed in EoS that set. What I did was probably wrong and at first I felt bad about it but the more people ***** the more I am going to stand by my word. When he sent me a message on msn saying "how can you just sit there and watch us die?" I opened the window and typed easily but instead of hitting enter I just closed the window and let it go. Since I have been here when I say something it is exactly what I do. I made it publicly known what I was gonna do if you don't like it tough ****.

Raul
01-08-2009, 20:25
give Mahdi a break, he is in his right to make whatever move he wills, just respect others decitions thats all

Spetsnaz
01-08-2009, 20:52
At least your not a thickhead like LoR nubs.

Bram Gotink
01-09-2009, 18:05
I think vT made the right call. I fully support my leader and I will continue to net the rest of the set if possible.
and next set as well.

@Mahdi: I understand it, but you should've made that statement of intent somewhat different, saying that you would only retal or defend.
No offense, but if you rather die than defend, you shouldn't play. That's what we call suicidal.