PDA

View Full Version : vT vs SOUL

FeaRLezZoN3
01-14-2009, 16:45
I guess there is no way around it. Good luck fellas.

Kamran
01-14-2009, 16:54
go soul

caesar
01-14-2009, 16:58
Your policy or not, we told you not to attack. Now we'll start the countdown until PaIn attacks us. We know you can't/won't fight alone.

Kamran
01-14-2009, 16:59
srry idk you so go SOUL

Divine Intervention
01-14-2009, 17:04
stop this mindless slaughter of cashers!

Aragorn33
01-14-2009, 17:05
Why would PaIn jump in?

nosejam
01-14-2009, 17:06
Your policy or not, we told you not to attack. Now we'll start the countdown until PaIn attacks us. We know you can't/won't fight alone.

Because of this post, go vT

Though they should have known that if the retal was declined they would need to war the whole nation, ah well they live(probably die in this case) and learn

Bram Gotink
01-14-2009, 17:08
#21 was a pitty,
but he had to die.

Hi Vinnie ! Seems like we find ourselves at the other side of the fighting again... This must be the fourth time?

Kamran
01-14-2009, 17:09
Because of this post, go vT

Though they should have known that if the retal was declined they would need to war the whole nation, ah well they live(probably die in this case) and learn

becuase of this post PAIN will invade WWW:cool:

i hope PAIn does not get involved, this just between these fine nations

Missionary
01-14-2009, 17:09
we told you not to retal mahdi.......i dont believe in punishing someone for sticking to there statments. thats something that isnt doen to often around here. you knew he wasnt going to war when you accepted him into your nation so you have to accept the fact if you got warred he wasnt going to participate. thats ur fault.

the fact you ask CJ for a retal, he says no and then you just attack him neways. thats disrespectful and something im not having.

this would have been avoided if you just left mahdi alone.

btw.....how can you be more pissed of with mahdi than LoR? i guess its because its easier to kill one state than a whole nation right ;)

Cemetary
01-14-2009, 17:11
doesnt seem like there would be a war.. they kill a state for tag jumping, which i agree with

soul declined them that hit but they did it anyways so they are killing the two states involved, which i also agree with

PaIn has no reason to get involved, i already told missionary this like a week ago when we both knew vT was going to kill 21

vT and PaIn are not allies, we have no allegiance to each others nations except that we have played in the same nations before, LoR attacked both our nations which was the only reason we coordinated before

caesar, your nation has nearly double vT's members and u are already talking crap about them fighting alone?? sad

Bram Gotink
01-14-2009, 17:12
@Vinnie: Mahdi should've had the decency to die like most of us, whilest trying to fight back.

Aragorn33
01-14-2009, 17:13
we told you not to retal mahdi.......i dont believe in punishing someone for sticking to there statments. thats something that isnt doen to often around here. you knew he wasnt going to war when you accepted him into your nation so you have to accept the fact if you got warred he wasnt going to participate. thats ur fault.

the fact you ask CJ for a retal, he says no and then you just attack him neways. thats disrespectful and something im not having.

btw.....how can you be more pissed of with mahdi than LoR? i guess its because its easier to kill one state than a whole nation right ;)

It's one thing to leave a nation when they're going to war.
It's a completely different story when someone leaves when the nation gets warred.
Seeing as LoR had already taken it's toll, why the heck not give him his due?

caesar
01-14-2009, 17:19
doesnt seem like there would be a war.. they kill a state for tag jumping, which i agree with

soul declined them that hit but they did it anyways so they are killing the two states involved, which i also agree with

PaIn has no reason to get involved, i already told missionary this like a week ago when we both knew vT was going to kill 21

vT and PaIn are not allies, we have no allegiance to each others nations except that we have played in the same nations before, LoR attacked both our nations which was the only reason we coordinated before

caesar, your nation has nearly double vT's members and u are already talking crap about them fighting alone?? sad

that was the indication I got from vT leadership and was told through the grapevine that if we hit vT, you'd join the fray.

Missionary
01-14-2009, 17:25
vT are showing double standards. we already had a state leave vT and join SOUL as soon as LoR declared but yet they only want to kill mahdi? the fact you want to kill one and not the other shows the retal is being made on personal feelings not the desire to right a wrong.

Will
01-14-2009, 17:28
Go SOUL.

BeeNo
01-14-2009, 17:41
1st off i hate tag jumpers.

but regarding this issue, if mahdi said he wouldn't participate in a war, you should know he won't, and then you gotta make a decision whether you want that or not, by accepting him your accepting the fact he'll leave if your warred.

hate to take sides against you valor! :( your still :thumbup: in my book.

nosejam
01-14-2009, 17:45
but regarding this issue, if mahdi said he wouldn't participate in a war, you should know he won't, and then you gotta make a decision whether you want that or not, by accepting him your accepting the fact he'll leave if your warred.

He actually said he would not make war attacks except in case of a retal, his nationmates not case for a retal?

FeaRLezZoN3
01-14-2009, 17:49

1. I didnt know about his "word" when I let him in, he never even told me about it when i asked him to help out, he didnt even respond to me when I asked him his reasons, he basically ran away to SOUL without answering questions.

2. The reason why I declared peace to LoR was because I would rather have #21 dead then let my whole nation die, #21 should die like the rest of us.

3. SOUL disrespected vT's policy and my upfront respectful approach to CJ about the situation, you gave us no outs.

4. Pain will NOT get involved, vT can fight their own wars.

FeaRLezZoN3
01-14-2009, 17:51
vT are showing double standards. we already had a state leave vT and join SOUL as soon as LoR declared but yet they only want to kill mahdi? the fact you want to kill one and not the other shows the retal is being made on personal feelings not the desire to right a wrong.

No Queens is a new player learning the game, I have never even talked to her. No need to kill new players so they quit the game, right?

BeeNo
01-14-2009, 17:51
well i wasn't in the convo with him when he joined so i guess i just don't know for sure.

thats one way to look at it nose, but another way would of meant he would participate in retals for triple attacks, agressive spy ops, ect... but not wanting to be involved in war.

BeeNo
01-14-2009, 17:53
i'm gunna shut up now:blush:

Hoebawt
01-14-2009, 18:06

Dont talk about **** u have no idea about....

Divine Intervention
01-14-2009, 18:41
No Queens is a new player learning the game, I have never even talked to her. No need to kill new players so they quit the game, right?

lol Queens is a friend of Ben (Lime) from SOUL.

Hoebawt
01-14-2009, 19:12
Its sad that SOUL and VT are at war over a state that wont spend one turn on warring... guys WAKE UP

MarineRecon
01-14-2009, 20:14
i just got 2 questions cuz idc bout the war anyway...if mahdi declared not to make any war attacks or w.e y did he jump ship to SOUL??? shouldnt he have just stayed in the nation and attempt to net in vT??? he said he didnt care if he was killed or not but he would not make any war attacks so in my eyes he should have at least stayed in vT

Calvin74
01-14-2009, 20:17
i just got 2 questions cuz idc bout the war anyway...if mahdi declared not to make any war attacks or w.e y did he jump ship to SOUL??? shouldnt he have just stayed in the nation and attempt to net in vT??? he said he didnt care if he was killed or not but he would not make any war attacks so in my eyes he should have at least stayed in vT

that might be a good question to ask him. i wonder if he will answer it on here

Calvin74
01-14-2009, 20:56
btw i don't have the authority to do this but i am going to anyways:P

as it stands now we have killed 1 and you have killed 1 (i only count dhara as mahdi is a special exception here) and as much as i am pissed that you chose to kill dhara since he is in the navy and deployed I assume you didn't know that and will consider us even

if it stays like that then as soon as a vt leader talks to me i will work something out so we can dec peace and leave this crap behind us

there is nothing to gain from either nation
you guys can't hope to win (no offense but your previous war decimated you guys so i am just being realistic)
we can win the war but can't gain anything from beating you guys so there is no real incentive for us to keep it up

so anyone that can speak for vt msg me when you see this
obsidianwow@hotmail.com

Divine Intervention
01-14-2009, 21:29
well done on killing Ryan, a new player to this game. mother ****ers :mad:
i was helping him build a nice state (even though he was busy with exams), now because of you ill
have to teach him about restarting. shame he could have had nice finish in his first set.

oh and yes it was obvious he was new:

92 Capital Empire(#103) [vT] 0 $2.637.134 408pts N!!!!

Calvin74
01-14-2009, 21:44
well done on killing Ryan, a new player to this game. mother ****ers :mad:
i was helping him build a nice state (even though he was busy with exams), now because of you ill
have to teach him about restarting. shame he could have had nice finish in his first set.

oh and yes it was obvious he was new:

92 Capital Empire(#103) [vT] 0 $2.637.134 408pts N!!!!

yeah well you can't expect me to feel sorry when YOUR NATION DECLARED WAR
it wasn't like we singled him out for no reason. He was the 2nd highest person in your nation and the only other one that was higher was online so i wasn't going to hit the online guy.

and you want me to feel sorry when i pissed away an easy top 10 finish for this stupid crap?

Divine Intervention
01-14-2009, 21:49
lol im not in vT. Ryan, a new player i was teaching was :)

Calvin74
01-14-2009, 21:55
lol im not in vT. Ryan, a new player i was teaching was :)

well maybe you should teach people in your tag:P

Divine Intervention
01-14-2009, 21:58
well maybe you should teach people in your tag:P

but im under threat of attack every set :o not the best place for a n00b.

Will
01-14-2009, 21:59
from who?

Spetsnaz
01-14-2009, 22:19
Hey will, In your Signature Hey will, In your Signature "4 years and US will be like Zimbabwe"
Are you referring to 2012?

Will
01-14-2009, 22:34
yep.

Spetsnaz
01-14-2009, 22:57
yep.

Darn, Now we'll be the worlds top leading spreader of STD's!
Economy Break Down,
Or we die. 2012 = End of the World, I don't believe that, but i do believe US is dying of stabilization of the economy.

Mahdi
01-15-2009, 00:14
I, The Jester, Mahdi hereby state that for a minimum of the next two sets, not a single war attack will be ushered from within my state.

Exceptions would be
Retals only

Those are my exact words! meaning I will not participate in war If I die then I die and I come back next set as it is a new semester here at Uni and I was obviously too busy to be able to stonewall. Now I am sorry that the majority of this community does not respect the fact that I stuck by my word. I thank CJ and Vinnie for accepting me into SOUL and I thank everyone within SOUL for defending me and my word.

I would also like to thank Ali for respecting my word, as well as honoring his word when he said he wouldn't attack me because of my word. There wow Ali honored his word its remarkable. He earns some respect for that. He asked me to leave vT and I honestly wasn't planning on leaving and then I recieved some rather pissed off messages from Fearlezzonz and then proceeded to find another place to net because I realized that vT was going to harass me about my decisions

Dogma
01-15-2009, 00:19
I would probably have been a little miffed atyour decision, but, props for sticking to your guns. Can't argue with that.

The Legend
01-15-2009, 01:10
If someone says publicly that they will not war, and you recruit them, then you shouldn't make an issue of it if he leaves when a war breaks out.

Dogma
01-15-2009, 01:20
Yeah, and what he said.

FeaRLezZoN3
01-15-2009, 03:47
yeah well you can't expect me to feel sorry when YOUR NATION DECLARED WAR
it wasn't like we singled him out for no reason. He was the 2nd highest person in your nation and the only other one that was higher was online so i wasn't going to hit the online guy.

and you want me to feel sorry when i pissed away an easy top 10 finish for this stupid crap?

We didnt want to hit any SOUL members, we only wanted 21. Now the funny thing is that if we would have not killed 21 but instead hit SOUL as a nation, #21 wont be helping you guys war, so whats the point in protecting him? anyways vT has nothing to lose, after what LoR did to us, we have no choice but to go down fighting. I added you to my msn, to discuss peace options. I did not want this to happen.

FeaRLezZoN3
01-15-2009, 03:48
If someone says publicly that they will not war, and you recruit them, then you shouldn't make an issue of it if he leaves when a war breaks out.

Read my second post of this thread.

Bram Gotink
01-15-2009, 04:33

You should've tried reading the beginning of this thread before answering about things you don't know anything about.
I'll help you: this is the post ViCe was talking about:

1. I didnt know about his "word" when I let him in, he never even told me about it when i asked him to help out, he didnt even respond to me when I asked him his reasons, he basically ran away to SOUL without answering questions.

2. The reason why I declared peace to LoR was because I would rather have #21 dead then let my whole nation die, #21 should die like the rest of us.

3. SOUL disrespected vT's policy and my upfront respectful approach to CJ about the situation, you gave us no outs.

Missionary
01-15-2009, 05:20

then your hatred to tag jumpers is optional making you a hypocrit.

1- maybe you should do some back ground before accepting people into your nation YOUR FAULT
2- your choice, now you have to deal with the consiquences
3- so in turn you disrespect our policy?
4- guess not

the way i see it you guys attacked SOUL without permission. wether it was to kill one state or not, you attacked us. that is a declaration against my nation and will be treat as such. i was willing to leave it with killing 16 and 183 but after you spy op dhara (nice waste of turns btw lol) it shows you have little desire to sort any sort of peace out. so all those in vT will now be targets. once again vice you have made a rash decision which isnt going to benifit you or your nation :dblthumbup:

FeaRLezZoN3
01-15-2009, 16:25
then your hatred to tag jumpers is optional making you a hypocrit.

1- maybe you should do some back ground before accepting people into your nation YOUR FAULT
2- your choice, now you have to deal with the consiquences
3- so in turn you disrespect our policy?
4- guess not

the way i see it you guys attacked SOUL without permission. wether it was to kill one state or not, you attacked us. that is a declaration against my nation and will be treat as such. i was willing to leave it with killing 16 and 183 but after you spy op dhara (nice waste of turns btw lol) it shows you have little desire to sort any sort of peace out. so all those in vT will now be targets. once again vice you have made a rash decision which isnt going to benifit you or your nation :dblthumbup:

We have just declared peace. We got #21 and a easy 1 spy kill on #201 (next time tell your members to have atleast 100k spies :) If you want kill us all, we are done for the set. Like I told Ali, vT will not be regrouping and attacking you guys again, unless you want to continue the slaughter maybe I will have to change my mind.

Next set it will be a fresh start, nothing that went on this set with vT will matter. vT will have a open peace treaty with all nations, we will not be supporting jets, just AGM's. We will give netting one last try.

Missionary
01-15-2009, 16:46
well we started to kill the last guy in the top100 but he came online so we had to stop.

although if vice had spoken to me 5mins earlier we would have declared peace without do the attacks lol.

its a shame the way it ended up......several of my members have blown top10 finishes now :(

but we proved our point and at short notice didnt do to badly. nice kill on the no spy guy.....im just glad that you didnt notice i had 0 spies at the same time haha :P

no hard feelings vice and gl this and the next set.

Divine Intervention
01-15-2009, 17:35
yeah always a reason why your guys dont finish top10 :rolleyes:
:P i wonder, if this war had gone on all set long, whether mahdi would have helped lol.

FeaRLezZoN3
01-15-2009, 17:35
yea u did but we decided to kill 21 and let it be the end of it, but u guys hit back so by that time u were online so no point in risking all those turns for no kill.