2 states not even OOP

lor has 3 times r members nearly 10 times our net

truly sad

Satan666
01-15-2009, 02:53
Blame you co leader for this

kenshin44
01-15-2009, 03:01
its to prove a point you can't just go off and build 5 mil jet holding states and ask numerous nations for help in killing us and expect us to stand there.

Cemetary
01-15-2009, 03:11

hoe already showed me your convo with him where u said u heard it, he told u the truth, and u said u werent going to hit us

but its ok, i entered vacation mode and im not playing again till next set and going to make sure every lor leader dies at least once every set from now on even if i have to die 5 times a set in the process

Satan666
01-15-2009, 03:14
and thats why you only had jets upgraded and enough money to get 11 mil jets.... yeah you didn't have anything planned.

Mrmcjoey15
01-15-2009, 04:02

how am i to blame?

kenshin44
01-15-2009, 04:21
The reasons for the war are stated in our war declaration. No other reasons needed.

~nuff said

Divine Intervention
01-15-2009, 09:02
yeah, which is: Raul is a random mexican fruit cake who loves the ever so random Hoe :p

Hoebawt
01-15-2009, 16:03
reason they hit us.. is coz nicko blasted their plans when he made

The nation LOR WILL STRIKE GRIM[0500] has been created by nickOH of LoR gives me no privs(#160)

Seems they are afraid of hitting a nation of a decent size and not restarts...

jeff_capes
01-15-2009, 18:52

The nation LOR WILL STRIKE GRIM[0500] has been created by nickOH of LoR gives me no privs(#160)

Not sure I follow that? :thinking:
Why when nickOH make that nation make LoR go, ah we will attack PAIN, nickOH was nothing to do with PAIN. Did I miss something.

Mrmcjoey15
01-15-2009, 21:23
Not sure I follow that? :thinking:
Why when nickOH make that nation make LoR go, ah we will attack PAIN, nickOH was nothing to do with PAIN. Did I miss something.

the fact that because he ruined there plan to war GRIM they needed a new target which equaled us =D

Disorder
01-15-2009, 22:45
They killed me, I had like, no military, and no upgrades, with maybe 65 turns.. I must have been a real threat to the security of their nations multies.. :blush:

Spetsnaz
01-16-2009, 00:16
What would you Expect?

Satan666
01-16-2009, 00:52
They killed me, I had like, no military, and no upgrades, with maybe 65 turns.. I must have been a real threat to the security of their nations multies.. :blush:

Now i could be wrong (I'm not, just wanted to use that figure of speech) but LoR has no multies anymore. Sorry for having to kill you again.

nNiIcCkKoO
01-16-2009, 03:26

Sorry :(
I just didn't want to see them hitting GRIM when they openly said they wouldn't. Pity it had to be you guys again.

Xavior
01-16-2009, 03:30
[PAIN] has referenced GRIM in 4 posts from the other thread and 3 in this one, when we have nothing at all to do with this.

You think no one here can see through you guys? :)

northbabylon
01-16-2009, 03:36
disorder, i told oyu to join NS, you wouldn't have died than =(

jeff_capes
01-16-2009, 05:01
the fact that because he ruined there plan to war GRIM they needed a new target which equaled us =D

Whether they wanted to war GRIM or not, I don't think it was anything to do with hitting PAIN. From what Ali said about your nation asking others to help strike LoR, and watching your nation rebuild with a lot of jets, probably (maybe wrong) lol is the main reason they hit you. Thats just a long shot mind! :blink: :laugh:

If I were a leader I wouldn't watch a nation rebuild to get revenge and not do anything.

Mrmcjoey15
01-16-2009, 12:51
Whether they wanted to war GRIM or not, I don't think it was anything to do with hitting PAIN. From what Ali said about your nation asking others to help strike LoR, and watching your nation rebuild with a lot of jets, probably (maybe wrong) lol is the main reason they hit you. Thats just a long shot mind! :blink: :laugh:

If I were a leader I wouldn't watch a nation rebuild to get revenge and not do anything.

we had one person with 5 mil jets but he had 16 mil inf to... other than that no one was really above 1 mil NW all stocking low but yeah hoe was pretty dumb for asking all of thoes nations for help

jeff_capes
01-16-2009, 14:01
we had one person with 5 mil jets but he had 16 mil inf to... other than that no one was really above 1 mil NW all stocking low but yeah hoe was pretty dumb for asking all of thoes nations for help

Not dumb cause they may have helped, he just needs to find out which one leaked it and then kill them, lol

Spetsnaz
01-16-2009, 21:22
[PAIN] has referenced GRIM in 4 posts from the other thread and 3 in this one, when we have nothing at all to do with this.

You think no one here can see through you guys? :)

Lawyer Spetsnaz: No Proof, No EVIDENCE!

Judge: Order Order, Xavior [Grim] is guilty for Lying on behalf of his n@tIoNZ.

Crowd: Death to her! Death to her!

Ok, Well i don't know, You were probably involved in way we didn't find out, Since LoR plans were spilled, You probably had to point fingers.
Ah, But don't listen to me. I r just a noob.

Missionary
01-17-2009, 05:38
Not dumb cause they may have helped, he just needs to find out which one leaked it and then kill them, lol

i think it was which ever nation your in :P

Missionary
01-17-2009, 05:43
Now i could be wrong (I'm not, just wanted to use that figure of speech) but LoR has no multies anymore. Sorry for having to kill you again.

143 WHY MAKE UR PASS SO OBVS LOR LOL(#) [LoR] 4.209 $389.325 500pts -

JUST SUICIDERS :P lol

Divine Intervention
01-17-2009, 05:55
143 WHY MAKE UR PASS SO OBVS LOR LOL(#) [LoR] 4.209 $389.325 500pts -

WRONG!!!! lol

lol thats nickoh's state which was declared suicider because he punished Macbeth-Famous Stars for sending him an insulting ingame message. not a multie :)
btw shame on you, a mod and posting state numbers. tsk tsk.

Missionary
01-17-2009, 06:10
look at the cheater report. it seems nikoh has 2 states. plus hes declared suicider/dead so i can post state numbers :P:tongue::

Divine Intervention
01-17-2009, 06:12
yes. its called making a restart.

Missionary
01-17-2009, 06:15
oh yeh hahahaha

shut up u

Xavior
01-17-2009, 18:14
LoR had better contact me ASAP :)

Dogma
01-17-2009, 18:24
LoR had better contact me ASAP :)

He sounds serious.

Xavior
01-17-2009, 18:27
He sounds serious.

When am I not serious?

Calvin74
01-17-2009, 18:28
He sounds serious.

I don't knows. It is hard to take him serious when there is a smiley next to his threat.....:angry::glare::sneaky::mad::discussion: :hammer::RM::cursing:

see anyone of those would allow him to put more emphasis in his post

nNiIcCkKoO
01-18-2009, 06:07
Just for laughs.

This message was sent to me while I sat in LoR:

Subject: National Message
Received: 00:42:33 - Saturday 17th of January 2009
For sunday, i need everyone with 300/x turns

A warchat will be posted anytime between today and tomorrow so be alert

Please follow the turn rulez, get enough money for sunday

Thanks =)

Raul

Hoebawt
01-18-2009, 06:26
come on man im not even out of protection yet....

Missionary
01-18-2009, 15:02
Just for laughs.

This message was sent to me while I sat in LoR:

Subject: National Message
Received: 00:42:33 - Saturday 17th of January 2009
For sunday, i need everyone with 300/x turns

A warchat will be posted anytime between today and tomorrow so be alert

Please follow the turn rulez, get enough money for sunday

Thanks =)

Raul

you can so tell thats fake....i mean since when does raul ever make the silly mistake of using a 'Z' instead of a 'S'?? :think::

Xavior
01-18-2009, 15:35
you can so tell thats fake....i mean since when does raul ever make the silly mistake of using a 'Z' instead of a 'S'?? :think::

No, you know why it's fake? Because the real Raul always says 'jajaja'! :)

Satan666
01-18-2009, 16:43
lol nick thats really funny. Did you do that because you are now declared a Terrorist?

Xavior
01-18-2009, 16:50
lol nick thats really funny. Did you do that because you are now declared a Terrorist?

I thought I would be the only one in the Very Exclusive Club [Known Terrorist] :(

nNiIcCkKoO
01-18-2009, 18:56

No? I did it because your nation is ****.

For those who think it is fake...

Divine Intervention
01-18-2009, 19:06
lol deleted becase of state # LOL.

Hoebawt
01-18-2009, 19:09
i wonder if one if the LOR mod removed it.... Hey nicko send me a link of the image :)

pcgluva
01-18-2009, 19:19
nice try hoe it was me though

nNiIcCkKoO
01-18-2009, 19:20
To shut up the biased mods...

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/7651/lolololdm7.jpg (http://img297.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lolololdm7.jpg)
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/lolololdm7.jpg/1/w640.png (http://g.imageshack.us/img297/lolololdm7.jpg/1/)

Feast your eyes on that!

pcgluva
01-18-2009, 19:23
niick of you feel to question my authority pm me but if you know my past u would know that i am anything but pro-lor, but i am to follow my job.

nNiIcCkKoO
01-18-2009, 19:38
Then why didn't Missionary have to?

He posted my state number on Page 3 of this topic. Then after Anton made a point of it, he edited his and Anton's post. He left it up long enough for people to know my state number. How come he can get away with it, considering he is meant to do his job as well. Double standards I would have thought.

Mr President
01-18-2009, 19:55
Posting State numbers is against the rules. From what i can tell Missionary thought both your states were marked cheater, so that is why he felt it was ok. You can't blame Missionary for being slower then everyone else around here.. I'm an equal opportunity employer :)

In all honesty i think the no posting state numbers is out dated. It was a fine rule when we had 1500 members, but with the amount we have today it really doesn't do anything..

You all should speak to your local congressman (or woman) and get them to start lobbying to have that rule abolished.. :)

nNiIcCkKoO
01-18-2009, 19:58
Posting State numbers is against the rules. From what i can tell Missionary thought both your states were marked cheater, so that is why he felt it was ok. You can't blame Missionary for being slower then everyone else around here.. I'm an equal opportunity employer :)

In all honesty i think the no posting state numbers is out dated. It was a fine rule when we had 1500 members, but with the amount we have today it really doesn't do anything..

You all should speak to your local congressman (or woman) and get them to start lobbying to have that rule abolished.. :)

So hang on....

You just said "Posting State numbers is against the rules". So that means under all circumstances it is against the rules.

Then, I must ask, how would it even matter if my states were marked as "cheater"? It doesn't! You are just giving him an easy excuse to get out of it. As usual, your bias and double standards!

Mr President
01-18-2009, 20:41
I'm not sure why you are always so eager to fight with me, but have fun with yourself. And if you feel i'm unfair then i'm sorry..

Posting state numbers is against the rules. Missionaries post was edited to remove it. All i did was explain what might have happened. I'm not giving anyone and excuse to get out of anything. My god it's not like we ban members for posting state numbers.. All we do is edit it and ask them not to post them. So let's not blow this up more than what it really is.

Not to mention that i was actually sticking up for you with my post by saying i think the state # posting is a little outdated.. But i guess you could only see what you wanted to see.

Satan666
01-18-2009, 21:35
To shut up the biased mods...

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/7651/lolololdm7.jpg (http://img297.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lolololdm7.jpg)
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/lolololdm7.jpg/1/w640.png (http://g.imageshack.us/img297/lolololdm7.jpg/1/)

Feast your eyes on that!

I'm not sure if you logged in before we kicked you out of LoR.... i made your title NickOh. It was pretty obvious you were in LoR so really alot that was said while you were in there wasn't real. I mean the last time you were in LoR you gave out our strike time.

Nice try tho.

Crimson Shadow
01-18-2009, 22:16
So hang on....

You just said "Posting State numbers is against the rules". So that means under all circumstances it is against the rules.

Then, I must ask, how would it even matter if my states were marked as "cheater"? It doesn't! You are just giving him an easy excuse to get out of it. As usual, your bias and double standards!

http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?t=1825

kenshin44
01-18-2009, 22:32
lol guys idk why we are talking about nickoh?

I would like all LoR mems to completely ignore nickoh. its just an embarrassment to waste time on him.

nNiIcCkKoO
01-18-2009, 22:49
I'm not sure if you logged in before we kicked you out of LoR.... i made your title NickOh. It was pretty obvious you were in LoR so really alot that was said while you were in there wasn't real. I mean the last time you were in LoR you gave out our strike time.

Nice try tho.

But that is serious!

I remember the last time I gave out your strike time Ali tried saying that he told me that as a joke etc...

You guys ****ed up again!

nNiIcCkKoO
01-18-2009, 22:50
lol guys idk why we are talking about nickoh?

I would like all LoR mems to completely ignore nickoh. its just an embarrassment to waste time on him.

The only embarrasment is when I ruin your strike plans twice!

nNiIcCkKoO
01-18-2009, 22:51
http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?t=1825

Ah well!

Perhaps look at the state that he posted before you look like an idiot.

My state was alive! Not dead!

So he broke the rules, you just confirmed it for me!

kenshin44
01-18-2009, 23:07
saw some empty posts :thinking:

prez i think there is a glitch or something in the forums. two blank posts in a row.

Satan666
01-19-2009, 00:10
yeah Nick, i mean this in the best way as a Mod and not as a LoR member.... Could you please not triple post please? you can always go back and edit your post to add more in instead of making 3 posts in a row.

(back as a LoR leader) yeah honestly you didn't ruin anything, nice try tho. Also can you please calm down? Like Pres was telling you missionary made a mistake and it was fixed, calm down alright.

Xavior
01-19-2009, 01:24
What? You mean last time you 'helped' GRIM out by posting LoR's strike time on us? I"m sorry, but quit trying to get LoR and GRIM to war each other. Its not going to work, but nice try though.

You should focus on other nations by now, but I hear you have already tried to do that too. Maybe we aren't as guilble as you think we are?

nNiIcCkKoO
01-19-2009, 01:36
What? You mean last time you 'helped' GRIM out by posting LoR's strike time on us? I"m sorry, but quit trying to get LoR and GRIM to war each other. Its not going to work, but nice try though.

You should focus on other nations by now, but I hear you have already tried to do that too. Maybe we aren't as guilble as you think we are?

Are you serious?

Maybe talk to GRIM's actual leader. Not you!
I saved your nations *** from an LoR strike, and this is what you say to me? I didn't want you to war LoR, I just didn't want them to hit a nation that I have strong ties to (aka your leader).

If you think I'm lying perhaps add me on msn and I'll show you my conversation with Ali where he told me?

And I guess this instance I made up the screenshot? I mean seriously, why do I need to lie?

Vortex
01-19-2009, 07:11
Are you serious?

Maybe talk to GRIM's actual leader. Not you!
I saved your nations *** from an LoR strike, and this is what you say to me? I didn't want you to war LoR, I just didn't want them to hit a nation that I have strong ties to (aka your leader).

If you think I'm lying perhaps add me on msn and I'll show you my conversation with Ali where he told me?

And I guess this instance I made up the screenshot? I mean seriously, why do I need to lie?

Putting the strike time by lor on the scores list isnt helping GRIM.

First: If there was a strike planned Lor wouldnt be so stupid to strike a nation that prolly has everything prepared. Hence it would be better to just tell my leader whome you have close ties with so we would be able to stonewall.

nNiIcCkKoO
01-19-2009, 07:20
Putting the strike time by lor on the scores list isnt helping GRIM.

First: If there was a strike planned Lor wouldnt be so stupid to strike a nation that prolly has everything prepared. Hence it would be better to just tell my leader whome you have close ties with so we would be able to stonewall.

Perhaps you would notice that I did tell him. Then for a laugh I made the nation.

Crimson Shadow
01-19-2009, 07:32
Ah well!

Perhaps look at the state that he posted before you look like an idiot.

My state was alive! Not dead!

So he broke the rules, you just confirmed it for me!

I didn't post it to prove you wrong or anything like that.
I posted that to clear up any confusion about the rule.

Missionary
01-19-2009, 12:43

my mummy still says im special :P

@ nikoh - that was a mistake and i apolagise. i did remove it as soon as i noticed (which wasnt very long tbh.)

Raul
01-20-2009, 01:40
Niko, pls stop posting, its not worth it.

We have good relations, even thou u try and **** us this set, well its just a game, and dont get mad with everyone in lor, but making thiskind of attitudes aint good. Lor opened its door for you, if u wanted to leave, u can, but there is no reason to hold grudges

Anyway contact me on msn when u can =)

btw jajajaja (to prove this is really me)