PDA

View Full Version : Nation-Wars Resurrection V1.04

Mr President
01-18-2009, 14:51
Changes for next set:

-Sanction costs-

per member will drop to 20k per day. Currently it's set at 40k per day. If 20 turns out to be too low, then we will go to 25 or 30k.

- New Login Process-

When you create a state normally you are taken right to the main page. Now new states will be directed to a welcome page where after reading you will need to log in the game before playing. This change does not effect prem acct members.

-Admin Messages-

Now members will be able to send and receive messages from the Game Admin account. So now any questions or issues you are having, you no longer will send them to my state or Itty's state #'s you will send them to State #1.

This does not include suicide reports or cheater reports. Those complaints are still made through the forums.

As i stated, Resurrection will no longer receive upgrades. These changes were needed for other reasons and have no major effect or change..

In a few months Nation-Wars will release a new server with some nice upgrades. As the release gets closer i will keep you all informed.

thanks

Vortex
01-18-2009, 16:51
We are proud of you!! :walmp:

Crimson Shadow
01-18-2009, 18:30
I'm assuming the new page include basic information on how to play? If so, hopefully it will keep new members around.

Can't wait to see what this new server upgrade thingy will be :)

Mr President
01-18-2009, 19:29
yea it has a little info on it, but not a lot. I just made a quick page for it, but will prolly add more later on.