PDA

View Full Version : Urgent For Americans

Crimson Shadow
01-19-2009, 17:52
On Wednesday all white Americans need to report to the cotton fields by 7:00 AM for their work assignments.

~Thank you Barack Obama

Anyone else get this email? lol

nosejam
01-19-2009, 18:18
I saw they put up a bullet proof shield for his acceptance speech, I know Americans are known for their racism but just because he's black it doesn't mean he's going to shoot someone.

(not sure how this stands on the posting policies, if you think it's too racy please remove, not trying to offend anyone, just a joke)

MAGGIO
01-19-2009, 19:04
I saw they put up a bullet proof shield for his acceptance speech, I know Americans are known for their racism but just because he's black it doesn't mean he's going to shoot someone.

(not sure how this stands on the posting policies, if you think it's too racy please remove, not trying to offend anyone, just a joke)

they did that for Bush as well. I worked for the company that sold the polycarbonate for the sheild.

Disorder
01-19-2009, 20:00
yeeeeeees sir masta, yea sir.

Kamran
01-19-2009, 20:03
sad part is some people do believe this

pcgluva
01-19-2009, 20:59
i have received that email, aswell as a text message with the same message, while i might have been a mccain supporter i am willing to give obama a chance i dont care if he is white red black orange or green if he can get the job done then more power to him. Now i have herd talk about Obama being assinated and IMO that would be the worse thing for the United States right now, the country would falll back into a race war and it would be utter choas. As far as a country as a whole i have also herd of cases the past few weeks of homeowners flying the american flag upside down ( a sign of disrespect but also an old sign of a nation in distress) the united states is in for a bumpy ride lets jsut see how it plays out

Disorder
01-19-2009, 21:10
i have received that email, aswell as a text message with the same message, while i might have been a mccain supporter i am willing to give obama a chance i dont care if he is white red black orange or green if he can get the job done then more power to him. Now i have herd talk about Obama being assinated and IMO that would be the worse thing for the United States right now, the country would falll back into a race war and it would be utter choas. As far as a country as a whole i have also herd of cases the past few weeks of homeowners flying the american flag upside down ( a sign of disrespect but also an old sign of a nation in distress) the united states is in for a bumpy ride lets jsut see how it plays out

Thing is.. you dont have a choice now!! :P

Hoebawt
01-19-2009, 21:23
thats sad if ppl wont just see wat he can do.... i hope he doenst get killed i dont know if this country can handle another civil war