PDA

View Full Version : lor vs NS

northbabylon
01-20-2009, 02:55
The nation Legion of Riot[LoR] officially declared war on your nation on the 20th of January 2009 - 06:19:55.
Reason for the war: I would scratch my balls if i got 25 million ships. Also the tripples didn't help. Gave heads up too

so uh, lors a bunch of ******bags...here i was, trusting ali. Should have FS'd them when i had the chance.

BeeNo
01-20-2009, 03:19
:popcorns:

DBozMen
01-20-2009, 03:34
so uh, lors a bunch of ******bags...here i was, trusting ali. Should have FS'd them when i had the chance.

Would you have expected otherwise?

SoB
01-20-2009, 04:01
Oh boy, what a day, got raped for 8.4k land from one grab and then got killed.

BeeNo
01-20-2009, 04:05
and from the looks of it signed on 15 mins after you got killed.

SoB
01-20-2009, 04:07
What!!, bugger i knew i shouldn't have had that long breakfast and just had cereal infront of the computer :mellow:

Divine Intervention
01-20-2009, 04:19
lol @ epic fail by #92. i want my ships back :mellow:

nNiIcCkKoO
01-20-2009, 04:51
Ahahahahaha and none of you believed me when I said LoR were stocking turns to strike again!

Maybe you should of paid attention hey!

kitoy
01-20-2009, 05:02
i never thought scratching your balls will get you 25M ships.. but i did lol

Satan666
01-20-2009, 05:03
Ahahahahaha and none of you believed me when I said LoR were stocking turns to strike again!

Maybe you should of paid attention hey!

yeah but you had everything completely wrong.. Date, time, Target. Face it nick... you fail.

forkys
01-20-2009, 05:23
that's what you get for being a *****, NS
cheers from 42

nNiIcCkKoO
01-20-2009, 05:40
yeah but you had everything completely wrong.. Date, time, Target. Face it nick... you fail.

I never mentioned a date, nor a time, nor a target? I simply posted Raul's nation message.

Thank You! Come again!

KelpKris
01-20-2009, 07:27
What a surprise, Lor attacking NS and I find myself dead once again. lol

Crimson Shadow
01-20-2009, 07:34
wow LoR....must have been pretty hard to kill all netting states. Don't know how you managed that. The triple that you mentioned, I looked through the GE for 30 minutes and there was nothing there from the past 72 hours. So if it happened before that, then its your own fault for not bringing it to our attention earlier. Plus....is a triple worth taking out an entire nation?

that's what you get for being a *****, NS
cheers from 42

Don't even get me started with you. Youve done nothing but ***** about being farmed by anton all set. I would be happy if only one state could grab me every 36 hours. I gave you the option of GDN, but you didn't want that...you wanted us to spend all of our nation bank on tech for sanctions with 14 days left in the set. There was no way in hell that I'm going to spend 7-10B on the BM to get 155% tech to declare. Plus an extra 2-4B per day just to keep them going.

Once again, congrats to LoR for managing to kill all these really tough netting states :thumbup:

nosejam
01-20-2009, 08:59
Once again, congrats to LoR for managing to kill all these really tough netting states :thumbup:

Shouldn't be top ten without some sort of protection, and you had quite a few top tenners. Not saying I condone the war, but if your states are easy to kill isn't that sort of your fault?

Why I never really liked warring Grim as most of them usually had some balance going on.

Divine Intervention
01-20-2009, 09:04
GRIM states are :cool:

BeeNo
01-20-2009, 09:06
well i dunno what all their states looked like, but lor just got 1 big breaker and smashed em with the AA's, doesn't matter what ur state looks like, at 10% readiness your gunna get wasted, and quickly.

ooga booga
01-20-2009, 09:14
If you have "balanced states" then there is no chance of being in the top 10 with all the big netting boys now is there? And face it, even with balanced state the enemy only needs 100k more ships and your state is a piece of garbage.

Nice job LoR though, make up crap about triples and declare on us for it. I've never liked you Ali... you aren't even a Sabres fan because a true fan wouldn't be such an ******* like you are. :p

LoR is garbage. They smell bad, and even when you take out the trash there is always more to take out the next week.

And sorry Kris, we thought we were safe this set as a netting nation but I guess no matter what you do in this game you are never safe.

nosejam
01-20-2009, 09:25
If you have "balanced states" then there is no chance of being in the top 10 with all the big netting boys now is there? And face it, even with balanced state the enemy only needs 100k more ships and your state is a piece of garbage.

Nice job LoR though, make up crap about triples and declare on us for it. I've never liked you Ali... you aren't even a Sabres fan because a true fan wouldn't be such an ******* like you are. :p

LoR is garbage. They smell bad, and even when you take out the trash there is always more to take out the next week.

And sorry Kris, we thought we were safe this set as a netting nation but I guess no matter what you do in this game you are never safe.

Then why even B*tch about them beign netting states if it doesn't matter?

Also the set I warred with UBH I had a balanced state and was top 5.... Turns out it can be done :thumbup:

Dogma
01-20-2009, 09:39

Also the set I warred with UBH I had a balanced state and was top 5.... Turns out it can be done :thumbup:

Yes it can be done, however if someone is determined to war you, you will be warred. There isn't much that you can do to stop a determined foe.

Cemetary
01-20-2009, 10:59
what i like is how Ali didn't want to hit grim because they were a pure netting nation:

1/4/2009 12:24:00 AM Ali~Legion of Riot~ [LoR] ---- Hoebious PaIn Now Recruiting, CeMeTaRy-{PaIn} my worry is if GRIM totally nets we dont' want to interfere

yet they hit vT earlier this set, a total netting nation, and now NS, clearly a total netting nation

could it be that GRIM isnt half their size so they don't want to hit?

ooga booga
01-20-2009, 11:02

I don't understand your first sentence, lol. I was saying if you have a balanced state instead of a netting state, your are just as vulnerable to dying and you aren't as competitive as a netting state.

And I'm not b*tching. If you had any common sense, you would see that I wasn't active this set, so why would I whine about losing an inactive 500k NW state? I can show my displeasure though, as a Leader, that my nation members and friends had to suffer for no reason.

Divine Intervention
01-20-2009, 11:19
fact is, war is too easy...doesn't matter whether you are 200mill inf-2mill ships or 80mill inf 1mill jets 20mill ships or 80mill inf 10mill jets and 5mill shps etc...i was talking to one of my nation members and we were discussing how back in WoW warring was much harder since people were n00bier and they were longer and it was tougher to kill states. but now, this game consists mainly of people whove played for ages, most of whom were leaders/had high ranks in their nation at one point or another and are 'vets'...warring is a well polished drilled routine: 19AAs, land drop till you grab 200, AR till theyre dead. its not tough anymore and doesn't take much time or skill and anyone can do it. we need to make it tougher to kill imo....would also mean that people have a higher chance of survival if they manage to stonewall. not much your state can do after being AAed and land dropped and ARed half way to death except becoming a land dropper yourself.

Kamran
01-20-2009, 12:15
what i like is how Ali didn't want to hit grim because they were a pure netting nation:

1/4/2009 12:24:00 AM Ali~Legion of Riot~ [LoR] ---- Hoebious PaIn Now Recruiting, CeMeTaRy-{PaIn} my worry is if GRIM totally nets we dont' want to interfere

yet they hit vT earlier this set, a total netting nation, and now NS, clearly a total netting nation

well tis obvious they are allied.

Will
01-20-2009, 12:45
fact is, war is too easy...doesn't matter whether you are 200mill inf-2mill ships or 80mill inf 1mill jets 20mill ships or 80mill inf 10mill jets and 5mill shps etc...i was talking to one of my nation members and we were discussing how back in WoW warring was much harder since people were n00bier and they were longer and it was tougher to kill states. but now, this game consists mainly of people whove played for ages, most of whom were leaders/had high ranks in their nation at one point or another and are 'vets'...warring is a well polished drilled routine: 19AAs, land drop till you grab 200, AR till theyre dead. its not tough anymore and doesn't take much time or skill and anyone can do it. we need to make it tougher to kill imo....would also mean that people have a higher chance of survival if they manage to stonewall. not much your state can do after being AAed and land dropped and ARed half way to death except becoming a land dropper yourself.

Changes to the system won't help. Changing the mentality of players is what is required.

Some of the attacks on LOR here can be summed up with three words:

Pot, Kettle, Black.

Xavior
01-20-2009, 12:47

Cemetary, every single ****ing thread you must drag GRIM into. But you are happy now right? LoR warred NS, you got what you wanted, now you want GRIM to be hit next? If you want GRIM to be killed, do it your self and stop trying to pull strings.

FeaRLezZoN3
01-20-2009, 12:48
very interesting, but like what happened to vt and pain earlier, NS and the rest of the nations just sat there and waited to see which other nation LoR was going to hit, everyone is just sitting there letting this happen, especially after maggio told the whole community before the set started that LoR was going to bring havok and we all need to join together and stop them before they do. Really its everyone's fault. Good Luck NS even though the last couple sets you guys have helped gangbang small weak nations to get cheap kills with no risk of dying.

Divine Intervention
01-20-2009, 12:54
Changes to the system won't help. Changing the mentality of players is what is required.

Some of the attacks on LOR here can be summed up with three words:

Pot, Kettle, Black.

im not saying we should have less warring. im saying killing should be tougher so that nations can fight back. for example atm the most NS can do is kill like 3 or so average states. whats the point for them? oh and regarding GRIM - maybe thats what Ali meant when he informed me he had a surprise ally if i were to get involved :o :P?

Max Logan
01-20-2009, 13:29
I take back what I said about Lor and giving chances!

Lor = bull****

They were a good riddance ::pitty::

::LD::GrimReapr
01-20-2009, 13:34
Why is it GRIM's name keeps being brought into everything that has to do with LOR? I have kept quiet while reading the forums and watching Cem and Hoe keep bringing GRIM's name into it. We are finally netting peacefully why would I want to stir the hornets nest Called LOR and give them a reason to hit us. Lor has stated in the War and Relations thread they will not have NAP's with ANYONE this set. Now if you don't mind Cem and Hoe Leave GRIM's name out of this we want nothing to do with warring this set or any other.

northbabylon
01-20-2009, 13:49
after reading everything....
I was against hitting lor because i was talking to ali consistantly. He was the one that told me pain was planing to hit NS.
The triple that i think they are refering to, i got a message from one of their states. Replied back asking if he wanted a retal and he said no. So i figured it was over with. Guess not. ATM i am the only state that can do 'any damage' everyone else is either dead, 100% netter, or fairly inactive.
Good job warring a nation more then half your size. And now we gotta plan a FS with 8 active states.

Divine Intervention
01-20-2009, 13:58
btw balanced states wont help you live if you get FSed (unless you stonewall in which case youll survive with a netting state) but they sure as hell make CSing easier :)

northbabylon
01-20-2009, 14:02
that they do, and which is why i am 1 of 3 states with over 4m jets

@forky's

i gave them the okay to kill you. All set you were a whinning *****. Then dropped land to 100. Not going to send a nation to war for a teabagger.

ooga booga
01-20-2009, 14:04
very interesting, but like what happened to vt and pain earlier, NS and the rest of the nations just sat there and waited to see which other nation LoR was going to hit, everyone is just sitting there letting this happen, especially after maggio told the whole community before the set started that LoR was going to bring havok and we all need to join together and stop them before they do. Really its everyone's fault. Good Luck NS even though the last couple sets you guys have helped gangbang small weak nations to get cheap kills with no risk of dying.

If you are referring to hitting Vt because you gangbanged on SLOB, or TNG because they killed an innocent netting nation (sort of what LoR is doing) then I completely resent your statement. :)

@Grim - You don't need to stir the hornets nest in order to get stung randomly anyway.

forkys
01-20-2009, 14:40
that they do, and which is why i am 1 of 3 states with over 4m jets

@forky's

i gave them the okay to kill you. All set you were a whinning *****. Then dropped land to 100. Not going to send a nation to war for a teabagger.

All set? Yeah, those 4 or so messages over the course of 2 days when it was discussed is the whole set. Absolutely.

I'm really happy that you enjoy being farmed by someone who had a nation created with the sole purpose of feeding NA and dropping tax ASAP, all the while your nation holds 2-6 spots to provide maximum farm capacity.
Really shows you've got balls, man.

Divine Intervention
01-20-2009, 15:06
All set? Yeah, those 4 or so messages over the course of 2 days when it was discussed is the whole set. Absolutely.

I'm really happy that you enjoy being farmed by someone who had a nation created with the sole purpose of feeding NA and dropping tax ASAP, all the while your nation holds 2-6 spots to provide maximum farm capacity.

everyone who joined were informed that they would be required to stock and they were happy to do that. and dont give me the BS about you not being informed that i wouldn't be stocking. why the **** would i tell someone who i believed was a spy from the very start my plans? you were told what you and your 'n00b' persona needed to know. ive already ran nations where everyone decided to net at same time. didn't have good consequences. all well run nations have a designated netter and others who don't jump and ruin his grabs.this nation was run the same way as my previous one (smile) - low number of stocker, high - low tax fast + designated netter to maximize grabs and production. as the set went on i told the players that they can jump to ~ top20-30. maybe i was extra hard on you but that's because i saw through your bull**** about being a n00b and decided to rinse you for what you were worth in terms of NA and tax. that's why others were allowed to do things which you weren't. but hey, what do you know? only how to suicide, use proxies, scripts (to make ur state grab a state in the middle of the night when gb expires and your asleep) and make multies. oh im sorry...have your "friends" play....what, in your basement? or where ever it is you have your 10pcs surrounding you all day at work.. btw, did you honestly think id end up grabbing you for 100 land? LOL good joke.

Cemetary
01-20-2009, 15:17
i only bring GRIM's name into it when referring to LoR warring netting nations

they said they were going to war you, then decided not to because u were a pure netting nation, then lor wars two OTHER pure netting nations

im not stirring any "hornets nests" but the fact that I have also been told by Ali that they have a "secret/surprise" ally if any other nation jump in, i found it funny that GRIM was the only netting nation they refused to hit

-----

almost every successful netting nation has 1-2 netters and the rest stocking.. if all your members play up top there's **** for grabs for everyone and unless you are all the highest players in game, that just means your nation is going to get super farmed by the highest state. Also, by only having one-two netters up top and the rest stocking, you look like a much less tasty target for a warring nation, such as NS was

Divine Intervention
01-20-2009, 15:25
i wonder if anyone else realized to buy up all the tech once NS got attacked because Nubs was the only (active) techer in the game :o

Cemetary
01-20-2009, 15:26
i hope most nations don't need tech this late in game, unless they are about to sanction someone ::puked::

Divine Intervention
01-20-2009, 15:28
154.8% tech = win.

Mr President
01-20-2009, 15:48
after reading everything....
I was against hitting lor because i was talking to ali consistantly. He was the one that told me pain was planing to hit NS.
The triple that i think they are refering to, i got a message from one of their states. Replied back asking if he wanted a retal and he said no. So i figured it was over with. Guess not. ATM i am the only state that can do 'any damage' everyone else is either dead, 100% netter, or fairly inactive.
Good job warring a nation more then half your size. And now we gotta plan a FS with 8 active states.

See many feel Ali is not smart. I think he is. He is good at chatting with you for hours on MSN and that makes you feel safe and secure, kinda like when your mom hugs you.. But then when he has you fooled and relaxed, he bombs the hell out of your nation.. lol

BINGO!!! Very well put. I was going to say the same thing. This is what i could not get Devil to understand. He left the game cause he felt LoR got the shaft all the time and all the nations were hypocritical, but he just couldn't understand that 99.999% of the time LoR's leadership brings it on themselves..

And wasn't it Ali who made a thread saying how he and LoR were going to really work on changing the game and the face of LoR? hmmmm i'm sure i read that somewhere.

Anyway, i'm glad to see wars happening. Even though it sucks to have your state killed, just think of how nice it's going to be to extract that sweet revenge :)

Oh and crimson.. the next time Mr President comes to you with an offer you may not want to pass on it lol... jk

Max Logan
01-20-2009, 16:16
See many feel Ali is not smart. I think he is. He is good at chatting with you for hours on MSN and that makes you feel safe and secure, kinda like when your mom hugs you.. But then when he has you fooled and relaxed, he bombs the hell out of your nation.. lol

reason I don`t chat with people on MSN! :P

nosejam
01-20-2009, 16:21
BINGO!!! Very well put. I was going to say the same thing. This is what i could not get Devil to understand. He left the game cause he felt LoR got the shaft all the time and all the nations were hypocritical, but he just couldn't understand that 99.999% of the time LoR's leadership brings it on themselves..

To be fair to Devil, the only time LoR warred a nation I was in it was justified, sure it may have been some smoke and mirrors, letting me think Ali had some sort of say in the nation when he didn't. But he at least waited til he had a target to hit with a reason. He even told me that he was just waiting for a target to appear, he knew his states would annoy someone and give him a target.

This is something I've been talking about with a few people on msn. That's how the game should be played, you shouldn't go out KNOWING you are going to war or "peacefully" net, both those statements annoy the hell out of me which is why you'll never see www planning a set like that. But you can be more predisposed to one of them. Like that set Devil wanted to war but had no target, so waited for one to present itself, which is a key difference to the LoR we see today which are just attacking nations because they can.

Mr President
01-20-2009, 16:37
To be fair to Devil, the only time LoR warred a nation I was in it was justified, sure it may have been some smoke and mirrors, letting me think Ali had some sort of say in the nation when he didn't. But he at least waited til he had a target to hit with a reason. He even told me that he was just waiting for a target to appear, he knew his states would annoy someone and give him a target.

This is something I've been talking about with a few people on msn. That's how the game should be played, you shouldn't go out KNOWING you are going to war or "peacefully" net, both those statements annoy the hell out of me which is why you'll never see www planning a set like that. But you can be more predisposed to one of them. Like that set Devil wanted to war but had no target, so waited for one to present itself, which is a key difference to the LoR we see today which are just attacking nations because they can.

Very true.. I did word it incorrectly.

Devil did a nice job Leading LoR. Him and i were always able to trust each other, even in the heat of the moment. if he told me he wasn't attacking me, then i could count on it.. And the same for him with me.

With my post i was simply trying to say that things like this are exactly the reason LoR has a hard time gaining the trust of other nations.

Next set will be interesting i'm sure :)

FeaRLezZoN3
01-20-2009, 17:01
If you are referring to hitting Vt because you gangbanged on SLOB, or TNG because they killed an innocent netting nation (sort of what LoR is doing) then I completely resent your statement. :)

@Grim - You don't need to stir the hornets nest in order to get stung randomly anyway.

1. it was only me and prez that were active, so it was 2 members, SLOB fought very well, and could have won all by themselves, u didnt have to go and kill all of vt full of inactives. and TNG was already getting warred by grim, so of course u take the 2 to 1 side.

2. You make no sense, you hit nations YOU KNOW THAT WONT STAND A CHANCE. ok TNG killed off prey, LoR hit and killed off vt and pain, you didnt do anything. why? because LoR has more than twice your member count and you know they can put up a fight, so of course you let it happen, thats why I am happy to see NS get what they deserve.

3. No matter what you say, you know I am right when I say you guys dont get involved unless you have a huge advantage, which i think its pretty sad and cheap imo.

ooga booga
01-20-2009, 17:27
1. it was only me and prez that were active, so it was 2 members, SLOB fought very well, and could have won all by themselves, u didnt have to go and kill all of vt full of inactives. and TNG was already getting warred by grim, so of course u take the 2 to 1 side.

2. You make no sense, you hit nations YOU KNOW THAT WONT STAND A CHANCE. ok TNG killed off prey, LoR hit and killed off vt and pain, you didnt do anything. why? because LoR has more than twice your member count and you know they can put up a fight, so of course you let it happen, thats why I am happy to see NS get what they deserve.

3. No matter what you say, you know I am right when I say you guys dont get involved unless you have a huge advantage, which i think its pretty sad and cheap imo.

We didn't get involved this set because PAIN stated they were going to war. They weren't some innocent netting nation that gets obliterated for nothing, that's why we hit TNG. GRIM only joined us because TNG threatened them, otherwise it would have just been NS. As for vT, SLOB was our friends, and you Gangbanged them, so we helped them. If you think NS doesn't play fair you are pathetic. I'm not going to even bother arguing the past because we went on for 40+ pages on that argument. As for this set, I've been inactive for the past 3 weeks so there were only 2 leaders calling the shots. PAIN and vT aren't our friends, so it's not our obligation to help your lame arses. No other nations helped you out, now did they? So why you singling out us and saying we get what we deserve? lol.

BTW: Buffalo Bills > Denver Broncos, so you can't argue crap.

Edit: Also, this is NS vs LoR thread, go pout and cry in your own thread how nobody helped you out. Jeezes how rude.

Cemetary
01-20-2009, 17:58
PAIN and vT aren't our friends

now im sad that i got andy online and tried my best to get contact info for Kris to get online :/

Calvin74
01-20-2009, 18:07

And wasn't it Ali who made a thread saying how he and LoR were going to really work on changing the game and the face of LoR? hmmmm i'm sure i read that somewhere.

Anyway, i'm glad to see wars happening. Even though it sucks to have your state killed, just think of how nice it's going to be to extract that sweet revenge :)

Oh and crimson.. the next time Mr President comes to you with an offer you may not want to pass on it lol... jk

personally i think ali either talks out of his *** (which i can't stand) and can't back up what he says with his own nationmates b/c he is to easily swayed or he just lies straight to your face which is even worse.
i personally never trust anything ali says when it comes to nw about anything....
you would be wise to adopt that theory as well northbabylon

Fangz
01-20-2009, 18:31
maybe ppl will start listening to me now.:vangry:

MAGGIO
01-20-2009, 19:08
Not trying to stir the waters, just making an observation.

LOR has killed many of you at least once, im sure. LOR will most likely go down as the most complained about nation ever, which is not a bad thing.

How come you all NEVER let Euro get off the ground even for a second, but you would let LOR get off the ground and most likely win the round? Lor has proven to be much more of a liability to you all than any other nation. A wild card so to speak, never really knowing if you are safe.

This is the question I pose to the community.

TOLD YOU SO! :P

So stop :discussion: LOR is just having some "fun" :hammer2:

Dakouten
01-20-2009, 19:25
Here we go again...

kanman
01-20-2009, 19:37
Don't even get me started with you. Youve done nothing but ***** about being farmed by anton all set. I would be happy if only one state could grab me every 36 hours. I gave you the option of GDN, but you didn't want that...you wanted us to spend all of our nation bank on tech for sanctions with 14 days left in the set. There was no way in hell that I'm going to spend 7-10B on the BM to get 155% tech to declare. Plus an extra 2-4B per day just to keep them going.

I would say having just one state go from attacked once every 36 hours to unhit is worth the 60ish bill or whatever it cost, much less 4 or 5 states.

Crimson Shadow
01-20-2009, 19:59
1. it was only me and prez that were active, so it was 2 members, SLOB fought very well, and could have won all by themselves, u didnt have to go and kill all of vt full of inactives.

First off, SLOB was fighting WLF and didn't have turns to waste on you guys. So I don't see how we are the bad people in this situation when you were the ones who instigated the GB.

Yes you had inactives, but that doesn't mean that NS was full of warrers either. That set NS only had 7 members who actually gave a **** and warred. The rest netted because there were only 5 days left in the set when we declared.

You had more than just you and pres warring. You 2 just so happened to be the 2 largest, the others were medium states. Yes I'm sure that some of those that we killed were inactive, but the point is it wasn't just you and pres. Don't play the "poor us" card because it took us 2 days after our declaration to get built up enough to kill pres. You guys just spent your turns attacking SLOB instead of us. If you would have killed us instead then we probably couldn't have killed all your """inactives"""

As far as last sets war against TNG:

I was going to post this last set when the war actually happened but by the time I got home it wasn't worth going back 7 pages to find the post to quote. NS planned to hit TNG right after they declared on Prey (I think that was on Tuesday.) However, none of the NS leaders were going to be around that weekend. Ooga was coming home from college, I was going to be gone for an early Christmas, and Andy....I don't remember why :S. Anywho, why declare for 2 days and leave your members without a leader for a weekend? So we were going to declare Sunday night when we were all going to be home. Thursday/Friday GRIM informs us that they wanted to hit as well because of the threat against them in the forums. They were going to be ready to hit Monday night. So we postponed our strike until Monday night. Makes more sense to hit at the same time right? If we hit early and then a day later GRIM declares, it makes them look like the bad nation. But since we waited, all of a sudden we become the bad nation???

Not trying to throw GRIM under the bus here, but we were planning to hit first...so why is it always NS that was the bad nation, when we intended to declare immediately after Prey was demolished? Was it because NS leaders couldn't be online? Was it because we declared 7 seconds later then GRIM? Was it because we had smaller numbers than GRIM? Please inform me why NS is the "bad nation" out of the two...when really neither of us did anything wrong. We waited a day to strike together; GRIM wanted to strike because of a threat against them.

2.LoR hit and killed off vt and pain, you didnt do anything. why? because LoR has more than twice your member count and you know they can put up a fight, so of course you let it happen, thats why I am happy to see NS get what they deserve.

So it is our duty to protect everyone? That is BS. Why does NS have to kill LoR when vT is killed? Please inform me of that. Why isn't it GRIM, SLOB, SOUL, or high's responsibility? Is it because NS contains *****s who "only attack people that are 1/8th their size"? Is that why its our responsibility?

According to most people I've talked to, paIn was going to war NS, so why should we care if they die? Our threat is over...unfortunately vT was an unnecessary causality.

All I have to say to this is that is total BS. I have no problem losing a war.

Divine Intervention
01-20-2009, 20:01
@ Kanman - until you realize that the money that went on tech meant your NA would no longer protect you from jumping SOUL states which is when you start seeing your players lose 4-8k land as was the case when Lime and Jeff broke them..which would have happened much sooner had NS been waisting their cash on BM'ed tech. of course having 2-3 states being raped for 4-8k land and then raping them back all set is much :cool: than having big bad anton grab them for 1k every 36 hours :rolleyes:

Crimson Shadow
01-20-2009, 20:02
I would say having just one state go from attacked once every 36 hours to unhit is worth the 60ish bill or whatever it cost, much less 4 or 5 states.

So we are just supposed to let our NA go to crap because all of our nation bank goes toward tech? Personally I would prefer to have an NA that can support all states and benefits all states in the nation, then to have a really crappy NA just to keep a top state happy.

It's not that hard (and a hell of a lot cheaper for the nation) for the state(s) to enter GDN.

Fangz
01-20-2009, 20:05
So we are just supposed to let our NA go to crap because all of our nation bank goes toward tech? Personally I would prefer to have an NA that can support all states and benefits all states in the nation, then to have a really crappy NA just to keep a top state happy.

It's not that hard (and a hell of a lot cheaper for the nation) for the state(s) to enter GDN.

:clap:

SoB
01-20-2009, 20:08
p.s. loosing 2k land every 36 hours is not that bad for a top 10 state near the last 10 days of the set, only one SA so not too much military loss either.

Fangz
01-20-2009, 20:17
yea but pretty much every state in NS that was up there could have gone to GDN for about 500k per turn and never been grabbed. then leave one state not in GDN (top NS state). anton then has to choose whether to drop to farm and risk being grabbed by our top state. instead there was a *****-fest with non-loyal states making demands and rumors spreading. i went on and on with that virtual insanity dbag with him calling me an idiot and all this **** to the whole nation. he didn't get the sanctions/war he wanted so he quit. he couldn't take the fact that he got used and then beat by anton...hence the suicide.

Crimson Shadow
01-20-2009, 20:17
Even though I'm in NS...thats gotta suck for LoR. Had andy down to 29 land and couldn't finish the job lol

Fangz
01-20-2009, 20:18
sucks for NS cuz we should have FSed lor last week.

Crimson Shadow
01-20-2009, 20:19
he didn't get the sanctions/war he wanted so he quit. he couldn't take the fact that he got used and then beat by anton...hence the suicide.

Actually it was runbch that suicided, not Forkys. I'll give him credit for that.

Forkys just quit.

Raul
01-20-2009, 20:20
Even though I'm in NS...thats gotta suck for LoR. Had andy down to 29 land and couldn't finish the job lol

Andy is on in msn, we knew he was online, objective was not killing, althou it would have been nice
iam surprised we went so close to 29 land xD

Crimson Shadow
01-20-2009, 20:22
sucks for NS cuz we should have FSed lor last week.

Hindsight is 20/20 ;)

Fangz
01-20-2009, 20:24
would have been better to stonewall sooner. lor is not ever gonna have a problem coming up with kill turns. they will have a problem coming up with breaker turns.

SoB
01-20-2009, 20:24

I think we should take a time out and seriously think about this suggestion.
Makes perfect sense as we dont have nations with a high count of members and nowdays literally a nation can be completely killed off on the FS due to low member count.
I seriously think this could be the solution to Nation Wars problem with players getting disheartened by warring nations randomly attacking. If the FS didn't completely cripple the opponent and the opponent had a fighting chance.

Take this Lor FS against NS as a prime example, a lot of us in NS in the top 10 blissfully unaware of a threat, netting this set, have been almost completely crippled with all the high netters (and in some respect the only powerful states in NS) looking for top 10 finishes all dead. NS really can't do anything about it now regardless.

Now if it was harder to kill a state and FS's were to hurt but not cripple nations there could actually be some fun in it for both parties, the aggressor and reciever. And not just the nation doing the FS while all the players in the recipient nation left feeling disheartened and angry for having their set ruined for no reason.

The one liner is Give the nation on the recieving end of the FS a fighting chance

Fangz
01-20-2009, 20:25
Hindsight is 20/20 ;)

i told andy to consider striking lor after they declared the 2nd time on PAIN.

Dogma
01-20-2009, 20:28
Andy is on in msn, we knew he was online, objective was not killing, althou it would have been nice
iam surprised we went so close to 29 land xD

Objective was not killing? What was your objective?? Wasting hundreds of turns to intimidate?

Divine Intervention
01-20-2009, 20:29
tbf, top NS states were stalked to hell. we had daily spy ops on all of the states (and each time they did jumps) including market intel with me working out how many turns you could use in one go with their available stock and jumping accordingly (which is why i wasn't afraid of #92 succesfully AAIng me when i first noticed him going 100% turns. worked out exactly how much $ he would have after sales and the max hed produce using those turns + money)...so if i saw that someone sold like 20bs worth to use 300 turns whilst in GDN i would have obviously jumped...their only chance would have been to sell after i went to sleep and jump before i woke up :P

kanman
01-20-2009, 20:32
@ Kanman - until you realize that the money that went on tech meant your NA would no longer protect you from jumping SOUL states which is when you start seeing your players lose 4-8k land as was the case when Lime and Jeff broke them..which would have happened much sooner had NS been waisting their cash on BM'ed tech. of course having 2-3 states being raped for 4-8k land and then raping them back all set is much :cool: than having big bad anton grab them for 1k every 36 hours :rolleyes:

Depends when you sanction. A lot of nations drop tax mid round, I would just keep taxes up. Even if your tax is low, NS was in position to have a huge advantage on production to draw tech/na from compared to other nations.

For other states to jump in, they would have to do it at the beginning. Stocking states are not catching up to states that have been unhit for 3-4 days unless you just don't spend any time on your state. And if they got up there, it would be one or two soul states being grabbed by you and 5 NS. they won't be able to keep it up.

Crimson Shadow
01-20-2009, 20:35
Depends when you sanction. A lot of nations drop tax mid round, I would just keep taxes up. Even if your tax is low, NS was in position to have a huge advantage on production to draw tech/na from compared to other nations.

Noone wanted a sanction until after tax had been dropped, and even then it was only Forkys that was hellbent on having the sanction in place. After being told how much it was going to cost, Forkys lost most of the nations support for a sanction.

Anyways this topic is about the war, not NS choosing to sanction high or not.

Fangz
01-20-2009, 20:40
tbf, top NS states were stalked to hell. we had daily spy ops on all of the states (and each time they did jumps) including market intel with me working out how many turns you could use in one go with their available stock and jumping accordingly (which is why i wasn't afraid of #92 succesfully AAIng me when i first noticed him going 100% turns. worked out exactly how much $ he would have after sales and the max hed produce using those turns + money)...so if i saw that someone sold like 20bs worth to use 300 turns whilst in GDN i would have obviously jumped...their only chance would have been to sell after i went to sleep and jump before i woke up :P

considering u don't sleep...u win this argument.

my main point is there was no attempt at strategy or cooperation between NS states. high was the opposite. i did what i could to make it easier for the top NS states, dropping down, not stealing good grabs. this was not reciprocated. spoiled guys wanted to war (which as active as u are and the state u had...we wouldn't have been able to take u down) or sanction (not affordable and most likely leads to war).

plus sob is right. being farmed by a state with 3x ur land is not too bad if all ur trying to do is get a high score. what sucks is having to share very limited grabs with greedy members of ur nation just to see it all funnel up to one guy who doesn't even have to try at that point if he doesn't want to.

it really didn't help things that top NS guys were donating GB to top high guys. really really really not cool. NS leadership should have seen this and had a ban&kill fest.

Divine Intervention
01-20-2009, 20:40

For other states to jump in, they would have to do it at the beginning. Stocking states are not catching up to states that have been unhit for 3-4 days unless you just don't spend any time on your state. And if they got up there, it would be one or two soul states being grabbed by you and 5 NS. they won't be able to keep it up.

NS dropped tax fairly early and at that time they only had 2 states in top10 - runboch and forkys. it was only much later on in set when SoB, Kris and Salabanzi jumped. @ Fangz - you would have loved [high]. i told you you should have joined us ;)

Missionary
01-20-2009, 21:06
So it is our duty to protect everyone? That is BS. Why does NS have to kill LoR when vT is killed? Please inform me of that. Why isn't it GRIM, SLOB, SOUL, or high's responsibility? Is it because NS contains *****s who only attack people that are 1/8th their size? Is that why its our responsibility?

we kinda did the opposite haha

Oh boy, what a day, got raped for 8.4k land from one grab and then got killed.

**** and we would have more grabs on you if you hadnt died ffs

@ ali - when are you online like? havent seen you on for ages now :(

forkys
01-20-2009, 21:10

This simply makes no sense.
Who do you think uses the large amount of NA that you buy instead of sanctions?
The lower states? Come on, they were covered 4x of their amount at all times.

When we had top 2-6, we all had a rather large land advantage over the lower guys, and also a nontrivial NW advantage.
Had you initiated sanctions at that point, the top5 of NS could have just kept on gaining land and farming the lower guys who would have had no chance to catch up.
But instead, we were gaining our measly 500 land grabs at best and getting farmed by top1 for over 2k, with him gaining what, 12k'ish land every 36h (that's when he was at 50k or so and we were at 25k, depending on the state - i think i was at ~30 when he was 50)?

Had sanctions or simply a kill taken place, i am pretty sure NS would not have suffered this pitiful fate.
With me a 92 out of the picture because of your lack of action, you were overtaken (i saw 5k, 6k etc grabs start happen on NS when we hadn't been grabbing for a couple of days) and after that, you had nothing.
Btw, i was told something like "oh no, it's 40k tech per member, each day" and when i looked at the members sheet, we had about 5 states that were under 1mil NW - very productive members indeed.

But hey, at least you were able to buy all that precious NA,
all the while managing to solidify your position as the greatest landfarm nation that took it like real men do - "Calmly, coolly, entirely without incident" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbP2djP0h5g#t=2m21s)
Grats on that.

Awesome movie btw, watch it if you haven't

Mr President
01-20-2009, 21:12
Actually it was runbch that suicided, not Forkys. I'll give him credit for that.

Forkys just quit.

Why would he quit? If he is unhappy with the leadership then he should just try another nation..

Divine Intervention
01-20-2009, 21:17
thats assuming of course i wouldn't have reacted to sanctions forkys ;) funnily enough before set started i told my members that if sanctions took place against us we wouldn't take it (like Prey did) and would react to it. a much simpler solution would also have been to ask NS players not to all jump into top10 = no grabs :).

p.s. equilibrium is indeed a v.awesome movie :) since were talking about it you can assume my reaction to sanctions would have been the same as off John Preston when he was about to meet Father. Calmly, coolly, entirely without incident i would have AAed all you infantry *****s (except SoB but especially you..you upgraded like 10 days later than me or something?) states so much that not only would i have farmed after but all my [high] members would have jumped as well and farmed you too.

Mr President
01-20-2009, 21:17

When we had top 2-6, we all had a rather large land advantage over the lower guys, and also a nontrivial NW advantage.
Had you initiated sanctions at that point, the top5 of NS could have just kept on gaining land and farming the lower guys who would have had no chance to catch up.
But instead, we were gaining our measly 500 land grabs at best and getting farmed by top1 for over 2k, with him gaining what, 12k'ish land every 36h (that's when he was at 50k or so and we were at 25k, depending on the state - i think i was at ~30 when he was 50)?

Had sanctions or simply a kill taken place, i am pretty sure NS would not have suffered this pitiful fate.
With me a 92 out of the picture because of your lack of action, you were overtaken (i saw 5k, 6k etc grabs start happen on NS when we hadn't been grabbing for a couple of days) and after that, you had nothing.
Btw, i was told something like "oh no, it's 40k tech per member, each day" and when i looked at the members sheet, we had about 5 states that were under 1mil NW - very productive members indeed.

all the while managing to solidify your position as the greatest landfarm nation that took it like real men do - "Calmly, coolly, entirely without incident" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbP2djP0h5g#t=2m21s)
Grats on that.

lol.. Sanctions are a bit expensive this set, but i do see where they would have benefited in this case.. But of course i'm an outsider looking in so i really don't know how it all was..

But i wonder if sanctions being placed would have still brought on the same fate as NS has now?

forkys, if you are unhappy with the leaders of NS, don't quit the game cause of that.. Simply try out another nation. NWT has a couple professional retired leaders in it :smoke:

Crimson Shadow
01-20-2009, 21:26

Grats on that.

I'm sure that after 6 days of not buying NA then you (and other members) would have turned to *****ing about not being supported. It was a lose-lose situation. Yes we had a large NA at the time, but we were also going though ~15m infantry a day not to mention other units. All that would have added up after awhile. I'm not saying I made the right decision...I'm not saying I made the wrong one. But it was my decision and I am standing by it. Anton was unbreakable for a war...and to be honest...its lame to kill a state for making legal land grabs.

If you didn't like it...there are plenty of other nations out there, I wasn't forcing you to stay.

Cemetary
01-20-2009, 21:27
i told andy to consider striking lor after they declared the 2nd time on PAIN.

aww shucks :blushing:

too bad this was in no way to help us :/

Calvin74
01-20-2009, 21:28

Grats on that.

honestly that is your problem
you shouldn't have taken spots 2-6
if you can't take the top spot and were determined to have 5 states up there at the top then you should have pushed EVERYONE below you so they were way below you and then you should have joined GDN and cashed your turns no one would really be able to catch you. you would sit at like 35-45k land for the last 10 days and you all could have had really nice stocks
instead you chose to be selfish and not even in a smart way. notice no other nation clogged the top ten like you guys did. we used stockers to ensure that there were plenty of grabs for our top guys and so stuff like this doesn't happen

Fangz
01-20-2009, 21:33
aww shucks :blushing:

too bad this was in no way to help us :/

wasn't meant to help u. u guys were done. but that showed which lor showed up this set. and from that it was pretty easy to see where things were headed.

Fangz
01-20-2009, 21:36
honestly that is your problem
you shouldn't have taken spots 2-6
if you can't take the top spot and were determined to have 5 states up there at the top then you should have pushed EVERYONE below you so they were way below you and then you should have joined GDN and cashed your turns no one would really be able to catch you. you would sit at like 35-45k land for the last 10 days and you all could have had really nice stocks
instead you chose to be selfish and not even in a smart way. notice no other nation clogged the top ten like you guys did. we used stockers to ensure that there were plenty of grabs for our top guys and so stuff like this doesn't happen

finally, someone gets it!!!

the sad thing is i was there telling them this the whole time and they chose to ***** and argue with me. it's not like they just didn't know what else to do. they wanted the easy way out with no strategy or effort involved (other than "netting").

forkys
01-20-2009, 21:40
Nothing is unbreakable. Especially if you have 5 states in top10.

Sure, it's "legal" to do grabs but who cares if it's "legal". If he is farming you like this, causing your nation considerable damage, you are expected to react.
You don't just take abuse like that..
Of course, your case wasn't helped by the fact that everything that was said to the nation, got immediately forwarded to [high]. By one of your leaders even, if i recall correctly.
Kind of difficult to achieve anything when the nation is full of supporters of the opposing side.

Divine Intervention
01-20-2009, 21:44
forkys, you didn't have V because no one trusted you but if you did you would have known that all those states were infantry *****s and wouldn't have been able to do anything. Had they sold their infantry to gets jets etc they simply would have been broken by SOUL and GRIM states and lost much more land.

Calvin74
01-20-2009, 21:44

Sure, it's "legal" to do grabs but who cares if it's "legal". If he is farming you like this, causing your nation considerable damage, you are expected to react.
Of course, your case wasn't helped by the fact that everything that was said to the nation, got immediately forwarded to [high]. By one of your leaders even, if i recall correctly.
Kind of difficult to achieve anything when the nation is full of supporters of the opposing side.

you must be retarded
everyone here is trying to explain it but let me try 1 more time
the best thing to happen to your state was anton grabbing you
you should have begged him to hit you twice a day and turned off your NA when he grabbed you

SA space cowboy(#3)[high] i quit(#92)[NS] 785 Land, 20.668 Food 13:33:13-2009/01/19

he got 800 land from you
800 from being grabbed sitting on 40k+
and you were just whining
sooner or later the other soul states or mr p would have broken you and taken 8k land just ask sob which was better .... losing 800 land 2 times every three days or losing 8k land in 1 go.....

forkys
01-20-2009, 21:45
forkys, you didn't have V because no one trusted you but if you did you would have known that all those states were infantry *****s and wouldn't have been able to do anything. Had they sold their infantry to gets jets etc they simply would have been broken by SOUL and GRIM states and lost much more land.

I did have V the last 3-4 days i played.

forkys
01-20-2009, 21:46
you must be retarded
you should have begged him to hit you twice a day and turned off your NA when he grabbed you

SA space cowboy(#3)[high] i quit(#92)[NS] 785 Land, 20.668 Food 13:33:13-2009/01/19

he got 800 land from you
sooner or later the other soul states or mr p would have broken you and taken 8k land just ask sob which was better .... losing 800 land 2 times every three days or losing 8k land in 1 go.....

sorry, that's not me

Mr President
01-20-2009, 21:46
you must be retarded

he got 800 land from you

Calvin i'm not sure he understands the GB.. I think when he last played it wasn't around.. I could be wrong. Has been known to happen. Anyway going to bed now :)

Calvin74
01-20-2009, 21:50
mr p there has been gb since long before he started playing:P

and if he thought it was the gb from the old days he should have been trying to get anton to double tap him daily to ensure no one else hit him:P

sorry forkys he was getting 2k land from you which you should have gotten back really easy
however if you had worked as a nation then you all would have been much better off

Crimson Shadow

First of all, who would have built up the jets/ships to kill Anton? This may seem mean...so I apologize ahead of time, but I know for **** sure that you wouldn't have spent your turns warring when they could have been used for netting. Did you want everyone else in the nation to cater to your every need? Because I don't like selfish players.

Secondly, what difference does it make if [high] got the information or not? A debate about sanctions, doesn't seem to help them at all if they know sanctions aren't going to be declared. Its not like your set was ruined because they knew sanctions weren't going to be declared. They would have found that out after a few days had passed and nothing happened.

So, I'm not sure what your information your talking about that could have helped Anton further his number one spot.

Fangz

and what was stopping anton from doing quad tap within 20 second time span on each NS state every 36 hours???

Mr President
01-20-2009, 21:53
mr p there has been gb since long before he started playing:P

and if he thought it was the gb from the old days he should have been trying to get anton to double tap him daily to ensure no one else hit him:P

See wrong again :(

and what was stopping anton from doing quad tap within 20 second time span on each NS state every 36 hours???

Honestly all this seems to be Antons fault.. So let's blame him and then kill his state :o

lol jk.. ok now i'm really going to bed.. Long day and i'm rambling.. I mean i'm actually talking to you people and i don't even like any of you... lmao.. jk

Fangz
01-20-2009, 21:54
First of all, who would have built up the jets/ships to kill Anton? This may seem mean...so I apologize ahead of time, but I know for **** sure that you wouldn't have spent your turns warring when they could have been used for netting. Did you want everyone else in the nation to cater to your every need? Because I don't like selfish players.

Secondly, what difference does it make if [high] got the information or not? A debate about sanctions, doesn't seem to help them at all if they know sanctions aren't going to be declared. Its not like your set was ruined because they knew sanctions weren't going to be declared. They would have found that out after a few days had passed and nothing happened.

So, I'm not sure what your information your talking about that could have helped Anton further his number one spot.

lmao. ur dead on. if we had warred high i probably would have been the one to do the breaking. kinda ironic since i was the one most against warring high. but if u said off to war, i would have been there. "netters" don't spend their turns doing AAs and ARs...what, when they have to donate GB and ruin grabs for their "nation-mates". this whole thing is ridiculous. great job netting guys, it paid off huge.

forkys
01-20-2009, 21:54
Aha, this is where you are wrong Crimson, i would have GLADLY sold all of my inf to war.
If i was so hellbent on netting, why would i quit when i'm #2 with nothing remotely threatening behind me?

Hell, i was going to make myself 95% ships, but inf was really really slow on selling and it would have been labeled as "suicide" anyway, so i just quit. If i logged in now, i'd have 23mil ships and a fckload of money on hand from selling 140mil inf (you may consider that my favor and a good-bye-gift to NS via taxes btw)

Divine Intervention
01-20-2009, 21:55
who needs to read nation messages when you have : Infiltrate Research Labs ?

Fangz
01-20-2009, 21:56
See wrong again :(

Honestly all this seems to be Antons fault.. So let's blame him and then kill his state :o

lol jk.. ok now i'm really going to bed.. Long day and i'm rambling.. I mean i'm actually talking to you people and i don't even like any of you... lmao.. jk

it's ok we don't like u either. or your game lol. why do u think i'm constantly making weird suggestions. i mean:walmp:

Crimson Shadow
01-20-2009, 21:58
Aha, this is where you are wrong Crimson, i would have GLADLY sold all of my inf to war.
If i was so hellbent on netting, why would i quit when i'm #2 with nothing remotely threatening behind me?

If you knew that we would have been warring high then you wouldnt have quit. You would have waited until anton was killed and then taken your turns netting.

If I'm wrong and you honestly would have helped out, then I'm apologize. I just have a feeling that me, fangz, andy, and maybe a couple others would be the ones spending the majority of the turns warring.

kenshin44
01-20-2009, 21:59
The Legion of Riot, for its January set, shall have no Non agression Pacts with any nation around.

This shall be done so no confussion its made by any future wars involving or not the Legion of Riot directly.

Any leaders that want to speak about this issue more directly can contact LOR leadership for further explanation.

This isnt an issue of personal motives, neither a reason we shall war any nation we dont want to NAP, this declaration goes to the entire community equally, with no means of attacking anyone directly.

We shall look for ourselves and thats all.

Merry Christmas/Happy new year, and everyone good luck in the new upcomming set.

Ummm yeah.

forkys
01-20-2009, 22:01
If you knew that we would have been warring high then you wouldnt have quit. You would have waited until anton was killed and then taken your turns netting.

If I'm wrong and you honestly would have helped out, then I'm apologize. I just have a feeling that me, fangz, andy, and maybe a couple others would be the ones spending the majority of the turns warring.

You can just ask anton what he thinks i would have done - i think we would come to an agreement on this one ;)

Crimson Shadow
01-20-2009, 22:02
I'm aware you guys were warring...I just assumed after andy was told a couple times that you didn't want to war NS because you wanted competition and not just to demolish a pure netting nation, I felt safe. It was my fault for not having the nation more prepared. Oh well, lesson learned.

Nubs
01-20-2009, 22:29
LOR, you owe me $50billion, and the rest of the Nation Wars community a lot of tech points. :RM:

Divine Intervention
01-20-2009, 22:35
LOR, you owe me $50billion, and the rest of the Nation Wars community a lot of tech points. :RM:

i bought all your tech after you died :wub: heck we even spy oped you to see when it hit the market so we could blow our cash on it. thanks to you we have 154.8% :wub:

Nubs
01-20-2009, 22:42
I'll be back to play techer again next set. Army

northbabylon
01-20-2009, 23:08
crimson, stop taking all the blame. It is more my fault than yours. I should have listened to the other members when we should have fs'd lor. I didn't want to b/c i felt that being 'close' with ali and raul that, that wouldn't have happened. Guess i was wrong. You really can't trust anyone in this game other than your co-leaders. and maybe 2-3 other guys. But even 2-3 is pushing it.

@crimson- it always seems to be me, you ooga, fangz, frog and 1-2 other players who war. Even when we have 15+ members.

Fangz
01-20-2009, 23:13
NS just hit the netting haven sweet spot this set. netting havens are a real pain to lead. u guys will work your **** out and NS will be stronger because of this. drop the journeymen, build ur core, and get good from the inside. there are a lot of lessons for u to take away from this.

runbch
01-21-2009, 00:59
Wow I just figured out that its really hard to jump when your clan leaders forget to buy tech for days straight or lower taxes on time. Luckily they remember to log in and give anton's clan gb and even maybe giving away my spy ops away.

Its also sad that clans are scared of big bad anton. Nobody seems to have balls around here.

And also, I didn't go 95 percent ships the last week just to net.

btw who keeps leaking out my state number?

northbabylon
01-21-2009, 01:18
so because we couldn't get on for a few days, you went and hit anton? wow, good job:dblthumbup:
makes you look a bit less of an *******.

its not that we were scared. we DIDN'T WANT TO WAR ANTON.
I said this once, and ill say it again. I AM NOT GOING TO WAR A STATE FOR PLAYING LEGIT. I am tired of these guys ****. I defended you to the end. i really did. I knew your history. So did crimson and so did other members who knew who you were. Once you started going 100% ships. I knew what you were planning to do. But i didn't want to do anything because i took your word that you were 'just netting'. I knew it was bull****, i just didn't want to waste turns killing your sorry ***. Next time, grow up. I can't be on everyday to tend to you needs. Neither can crimson or ooga. If you had a problem with the way we ran things, you should have came to us. and not suicided on anton.

Cemetary
01-21-2009, 01:28
Its also sad that clans are scared of big bad anton.

people are afraid of him??

runbch
01-21-2009, 01:43
so because we couldn't get on for a few days, you went and hit anton? wow, good job:dblthumbup:
makes you look a bit less of an *******.

its not that we were scared. we DIDN'T WANT TO WAR ANTON.
I said this once, and ill say it again. I AM NOT GOING TO WAR A STATE FOR PLAYING LEGIT. I am tired of these guys ****. I defended you to the end. i really did. I knew your history. So did crimson and so did other members who knew who you were. Once you started going 100% ships. I knew what you were planning to do. But i didn't want to do anything because i took your word that you were 'just netting'. I knew it was bull****, i just didn't want to waste turns killing your sorry ***. Next time, grow up. I can't be on everyday to tend to you needs. Neither can crimson or ooga. If you had a problem with the way we ran things, you should have came to us. and not suicided on anton.

It seemed like you and some other leaders were more on anton's side than some of your own members.

Anyways I don't consider anton legit, because
1. a couple suspicious hits before his jump
2. kicking out his own clan mate to be used as a land farm
3. he's on 24/7
4. all the spy ops he gets even though he was low spies for a good part of the game

Btw the thing about balls was only partially aimed at ns.

northbabylon
01-21-2009, 01:54
It seemed like you and some other leaders were more on anton's side than some of your own members.

3. he's on 24/7
4. all the spy ops he gets even though he was low spies for a good part of the game

i can see exactly why he kicked out that state.
what does not having a job, or class have to do with anything. :thinking:
even if there was a few suspicious hits before his jump, he still played the other 20 days legit.
obviously you don't know anton very well. Anton has a lot of people willing to get spy ops for him. Hell, i even ask a few buddies that aren't in ns for spy ops. and 9/10 times they get it for me.

Cemetary
01-21-2009, 01:54

hes on 24/7 looking for hits and waits hours for gb to wear off; if you are referring to him getting gb, almost everyone does that **** and it has been discussed in many other forums

considering how NS asked for the same person to be killed because he was a huge ****** the entire game kinda proves that he didnt boot him to use him as a land farm

3. he's on 24/7

this makes him not legit?? hes offline for a few hours a day, but he also has alot of friends that get him online if anything goes down, im one of them

i ask like 4-5 people a day for spy ops, i dont see how that doesnt make him legit? and if anyone in his nation gets spy ops he probably has them post em just like every other nation does

----

and i like u trying to call out someone for being legit when you have the "I was declared a cheater in nation wars" under your name// seems somewhat laughable

Satan666
01-21-2009, 02:03
this makes him not legit?? hes offline for a few hours a day, but he also has alot of friends that get him online if anything goes down, im one of them

and i like u trying to call out someone for being legit when you have the "I was declared a cheater in nation wars" under your name// seems somewhat laughable

i could be wrong.... but i don't think i am.... doesn't that constitute "Baby sitting a State" which is against the rules and get you labeled "I was declared a cheater in nation wars".

:think::

northbabylon
01-21-2009, 02:07
hmm, so your saying, if you can get a guy online to stonewall, you can't because your babysitting a state?

Divine Intervention
01-21-2009, 02:07

3. he's on 24/7

eh? what suspicious hits? the reason i jumped was because my gb was wearing off. i had no choice.

i told #42 that we were a stocking nation and that if he was going to jump and net that he should join NS or GRIM. he didnt listen. for this and other reasons he got kicked out.

lol sorry.

erm, i also do lots of spy ops for everyone your point? and i had more spies than you all set long. the only time i had low spies was when i upgraded them
otherwise i had much more than you all set long. you had what...195k? i had always minimum of 350k-500k only selling down to 50k when i needed to upgrade after which i had millions straight away. but how the **** would u know? u never spy oped me...oh wait...others in NS did that for you right? ****ing hypocrite. anyway with little retard monkeys like you running around i knew i had to have lots of spies all the time. oh and not to mention i upgraded much faster than you you **** infantry ***** (the only reason you had a tiny chance of catching me was because spent like 3-4b or w/e it is upgrading agm + ships several days before you).

your nation leaders chosing me over you? lets see, me a long time friend in many ways or you, a ****ing declared cheater in nation wars because you made a multie to suicide one of my best friends because he raped your little lame *** at netting. this set you got owned again. face it your just not that good. stop suiciding because of it. oh and the person who keeps leaking your # is me. i know how you play, your style. plus there are other ways to find out. its not hard. although to be honest at first i thought you were marine recon, but yeah. no hiding :)

anyway, good day to you, considering your past record and your actions it was a joy to farm you :)

Divine Intervention
01-21-2009, 02:08
i could be wrong.... but i don't think i am.... doesn't that constitute "Baby sitting a State" which is against the rules and get you labeled "I was declared a cheater in nation wars".

make sure you report everyone who nudges you on MSN to inform you your getting attacked whilst your doing your homework and not logging into NW :think::

Cemetary
01-21-2009, 02:11

i believe when svenne created the "babysitting a state" rule, it was meant that no1 can play on your state when you go out of town. i could easily be wrong, but also andy makes a great point, getting a player online to stonewall is not against the rules, as far as i know, and if it is, nearly every person has broken the rules :/

-------

make sure you report everyone who nudges you on MSN to inform you your getting attacked whilst your doing your homework and not logging into NW :think::

you would also have to report your alarm clock for waking u up for a strike time or a hit

Satan666
01-21-2009, 02:16
hmm, so your saying, if you can get a guy online to stonewall, you can't because your babysitting a state?

i have no idea what you were trying to say... so i'll just try again to explain it... Having more than one state is illegal, we all know that. Moving on... having someone else who has a state made already is the same as having two states. And as i believe in all my time in NW/WoW it's been illegal to have someone watch and run your state.

That makes no sense, have your friends call or text you. That is legal, Nudging someone on messanger... still legal. But having other members get onto your account is illegal.

You both should really stop having nick help you write things, really makes you look stupid, I used to respect you both.

i believe when svenne created the "babysitting a state" rule, it was meant that no1 can play on your state when you go out of town. i could easily be wrong, but also andy makes a great point, getting a player online to stonewall is not against the rules, as far as i know, and if it is, nearly every person has broken the rules :/

Then i am one of the few non-cheaters around.

Divine Intervention
01-21-2009, 02:20
lol who said anything about others getting into our accounts? i have never done that and i think you got the wrong idea. thats obviously against the rules :). i think you might have misread - my friends get me online i.e. they nudge me till im awake etc. they don't logon for me lol.

Cemetary
01-21-2009, 02:21
?? so u thought i meant he has people get on his account for him??

i said "he also has alot of friend that get him online for him" not... "he also has alot of friends that get online for him" you must have missed the first "him"

as in, people call/text/nudge him to get him online, as a favor to him

-----
EDIT: and satan, plz try not to double post

EDIT x 2: same for u anton

Satan666
01-21-2009, 02:23
Oh okay... yeah i took it as they get on your state and stonewall for you.. ect.

Nah thats legal. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

northbabylon
01-21-2009, 02:32
i have no idea what you were trying to say... so i'll just try again to explain it... Having more than one state is illegal, we all know that. Moving on... having someone else who has a state made already is the same as having two states. And as i believe in all my time in NW/WoW it's been illegal to have someone watch and run your state.

That makes no sense, have your friends call or text you. That is legal, Nudging someone on messanger... still legal. But having other members get onto your account is illegal.

You both should really stop having nick help you write things, really makes you look stupid, I used to respect you both.

Then i am one of the few non-cheaters around.

i think you just have a hard time reading :rolleyes:

Satan666
01-21-2009, 02:37
actually i'm almost blind in one eye... born without a optic nerve so reading isn't big on my things to do.

northbabylon
01-21-2009, 03:48
had me down to 200 land again =( sorry for wasting your turns again

Divine Intervention
01-21-2009, 04:26
nballs states death is like his virginity. no ones gonna get it so you might as well stop trying.

northbabylon
01-21-2009, 04:34
i would give you rep for that but i can't =(

Guy77
01-21-2009, 04:35
i made my state 1 day ago, and i get sucked into LoR's war.

I wasn't anywhere close to doing anything, but i cahsed some turns, bought some jets, and joined up

And then, my comrades, so dear and truthful

Defended me in my hour of need! i was down to 192 land and my attacker was slain by valiant nation members!

Thank you my friends! Truely you are epic!

northbabylon
01-21-2009, 04:36
****, if i would have known that was you, i would have used the 20 or so turns to kill you

Guy77
01-21-2009, 04:38
I am hard to kill in almost every one of the wars i'm in

wether i have been playin the whole set or just s day

don't mess w/ LoR

northbabylon
01-21-2009, 04:39
your not very hard to kill at 192 land =P

Guy77
01-21-2009, 04:40
well i have more than that now silly

northbabylon
01-21-2009, 04:42
you have 500~ land...

Guy77
01-21-2009, 04:43
Try again sweetheart

northbabylon
01-21-2009, 04:44
btw, guy, i think im playing earth with you?

Guy77
01-21-2009, 04:45
i hope so, i joined up w/ MD for this set, just started today atually =)

Sorry for starting drama my first day back here, i was just super happy i lived everyone on msn was like " OMG DUDE WE SAVED YOU!!!!"

so i had to gloat =)

northbabylon
01-21-2009, 04:46
yeah, i see that, i am in MD as well.

BeeNo
01-21-2009, 06:01
props to bab, 2 stonewalls impressive!

also i'd like to add to clear things up, those states at the bottom of the nation stocking are usually the ones building the NA and using very little, the ones up top are the ones that wear your nation's NA down.

I'd also like to recall a few sets ago where WAL got farmed all set and won the set. the nation should be more important to you than your individual rank.

northbabylon
01-21-2009, 07:05
props to bab, 2 stonewalls impressive!

<3 thanks....=D

and to think, the first time i was building a patio set at work, and the 2nd time i was reading =O.

Missionary
01-21-2009, 13:04
(i saw 5k, 6k etc grabs start happen on NS when we hadn't been grabbing for a couple of days)

check the NW portal. anton has yet to grab over 4k land so i dont think he was getting that much off of you guys. plus there hasnt been any grab done on NS for over 4k land other than my 2 top guys and the grabs LoR made on you whilst warring you lot.

and if i had 2 of my members getting grabbed 5 times every 36 hours by NS states they would have ended up dead or sanctioned.

this is what was going to happen....we had planned to get you all grabbed by the end of 2day lol.

ooga booga
01-21-2009, 13:28
Moderators really need to do a better job here. I just read 8 pages of bull**** that has nothing to do with this war, and moderators are posting contributing to the bull****.

What does NS decision to not sanction/war Anton have to do with LoR warring us? Nothing. So why is that the only thing I'm reading in this thread? Is this thread titled "LoR vs NS" or is it "NS didn't sanction High?" Jeezes.

Divine Intervention
01-21-2009, 13:29
yeah my largest grab on NS was like 2.5k and even then only once. it was mostly ranging from 1.5k -2.2k with NS states being able to get grabs of like 600 on SOUL states and 900 on GRIM states. infact maybe GRIM should have sanctioned NS because they hit each of their states like 5-6 times every 36 hours causing more military + land loss than i did to NS grabbing them once every 36 hours....again....it seems its forkys + kanman vs all lol. Calvins right...you should have been asking me to double you not ***** about me not hitting you. heck i have people in top10 PMing/MSNing me asking for me to double them so that if some stocker does jump they dont rape them.

@ ooga - its a much more interesting topic than LoR being lame. besides i was told that apparently NS and LOR have signed a ceasefire either way :)

Missionary
01-21-2009, 13:35
well the topic changed from NA getting pawnd to NS members complaining about the leadership. that seems to be the more prominent discussion not the sanctions.

plus its a much more intresting topic that saying......there goes another one......and another.......and one..nope andy survived.....

ooga booga
01-21-2009, 13:36
yeah my largest grab on NS was like 2.5k and even then only once. it was mostly ranging from 1.5k -2.2k with NS states being able to get grabs of like 600 on SOUL states and 900 on GRIM states. infact maybe GRIM should have sanctioned NS because they hit each of their states like 5-6 times every 36 hours causing more military + land loss than i did to NS grabbing them once every 36 hours....again....it seems its forkys + kanman vs all lol.

@ ooga - its a much more interesting topic than LoR being lame. besides i was told that apparently NS and LOR have signed a ceasefire either way :)

It would take 2 leaders to sign a ceasefire... and I haven't been informed of it so... :P

Besides, we don't sign agreements with Garbage. If you don't take out the trash sooner or later it begins to smell really bad.

ooga booga
01-21-2009, 13:38
well the topic changed from NA getting pawnd to NS members complaining about the leadership. that seems to be the more prominent discussion not the sanctions.

plus its a much more intresting topic that saying......there goes another one......and another.......and one..nope andy survived.....

They are complaining about leadership because we wouldn't sanction or war high because the 2 poor babies up top were getting hit once for land (not even a lot of land.) Same thing.

Just frustrating when you want to read about the war and you have to search through 15 pages of crap to get to the topic at hand.

northbabylon
01-21-2009, 13:58
ooga contact me on msn when you can.

we should just change this thread too
'andy is a lucky mother fer'

Achilles
01-21-2009, 14:10
well, it seems that there is more war going on in here ATM then ingame :laugh:

SoB
01-21-2009, 15:47
Summary:

-Sanctions not feasible
-top 2 guys in NS were whining a bit too much, allthough taking a diplomatic approach, there is no harm sharing your opinions on nation tactics.
-Nation could have had better tactics but still they we're not all that bad.
-Losing 2k land every 36hrs is not that bad.

-My personal opinion, #42 actually has skill and I totally respect that, attitude maybe needs work.

Right thats good back to topic,

- Andy is one lucky git
- Secondly, hang in there buddy, the restarts are almost there with turns to help with the cause.

SoB
01-21-2009, 15:54
oops, just been informed there's a ceasfire, my bad

kanman
01-21-2009, 17:32
yeah my largest grab on NS was like 2.5k and even then only once. it was mostly ranging from 1.5k -2.2k with NS states being able to get grabs of like 600 on SOUL states and 900 on GRIM states. infact maybe GRIM should have sanctioned NS because they hit each of their states like 5-6 times every 36 hours causing more military + land loss than i did to NS grabbing them once every 36 hours....again....it seems its forkys + kanman vs all lol. Calvins right...you should have been asking me to double you not ***** about me not hitting you. heck i have people in top10 PMing/MSNing me asking for me to double them so that if some stocker does jump they dont rape them.

Well, I'll just make two more quick points.

1. Being farmed is very demoralizing, hence top NS states deleting/going inactive.

2. The nation with that top state will be your main competition for top nation net so it would be smart to do anything you can to reduce their net.

If everyone is so sure sanctions should not have been declared, why do we even have sanctions. This round seems like a textbook case to me of when sanctions should be used.

Idc how many people you have on your side, unless jameswheel or tnova posts, im not convinced :P.

SoB
01-21-2009, 18:06
In some cases sanctions would have been ideal but were just not cost feasible this set, hence why the cost is being reduced for next. Our game admins are well aware that sanctions were unusable this set and are quick to make changes and i applaud them for that

MAGGIO
01-21-2009, 18:13
no offense, but it seems you could have done anything to NS and they would have just stood there with their thumbs in their *you know what*.

Got to hand it to LOR, with out them the set would have been boring...

Dogma
01-21-2009, 18:20
no offense, but it seems you could have done anything to NS and they would have just stood there with their thumbs in their *you know what*.

I take extreme issue with this statement. I agree with NS leadership on the way they handled their own business. They acted in the way they felt would best help the majority of their members and not just to satisfy one member.

Now I would not have had 2-6 places to start with, but given that they did have them, they acted in the best way for all their members.

As leader, you have to weigh the outcome of all decisions made and do your best to benefit the most members as you can. That is what builds loyalty and a great nation.

Divine Intervention
01-21-2009, 18:30
Well, I'll just make two more quick points.

1. Being farmed is very demoralizing, hence top NS states deleting/going inactive.

2. The nation with that top state will be your main competition for top nation net so it would be smart to do anything you can to reduce their net.

If everyone is so sure sanctions should not have been declared, why do we even have sanctions. This round seems like a textbook case to me of when sanctions should be used.

Idc how many people you have on your side, unless jameswheel or tnova posts, im not convinced :P.

probably, true infact. in which case they should have hovered in top30 getting hit 6 times a day or something (mainly because so many people have so little clue on how to grab well) getting bigger military losses and land losses.

i think people are wrongly assuming that high would have reacted same way that Prey did if they were sanctioned. i spoke to my members before the set started and i told them i wouldn't accept sanctions on us. considering that i think only nball and crimson (and maybe fangz? dont remember) had respectable war ready states, putting sanctions on high would have had v.bad results for top NS states...

NS problem was that their top players played like individuals and not for the nation. having everyone rush to the top to get a little ego boost for the first 20 days of the set (until they start getting outjumped by smart stockers) isn't good for the nation. i realized that after the first set i ran DaK and tried to avoid it (happened again in WAL unfortunately but w/e)...i learnt from my mistakes as leader/recruiter in the past and would like to think that i run my nations much better now in terms of strategy & the players i recruit etc...sets like this serve (as someone already pointed out) as a good lesson for nations like NS on how to be run. Take for example SLOB, (which imo is the best run tag)...you'd never see them in this type of situation :)

Satan666
01-21-2009, 18:37
Moderators really need to do a better job here. I just read 8 pages of bull**** that has nothing to do with this war, and moderators are posting contributing to the bull****.

What does NS decision to not sanction/war Anton have to do with LoR warring us? Nothing. So why is that the only thing I'm reading in this thread? Is this thread titled "LoR vs NS" or is it "NS didn't sanction High?" Jeezes.

well i would but i'm not a mod over this, and like someone told me when i tried to get on someone for getting off topic, "You'll never find a thread completely on topic and you have to let them get off topic from time to time and sooner or later it will get on topic. Theres really nothing you can do about it."

runbch
01-21-2009, 18:40
I take extreme issue with this statement. I agree with NS leadership on the way they handled their own business. They acted in the way they felt would best help the majority of their members and not just to satisfy one member.

Now I would not have had 2-6 places to start with, but given that they did have them, they acted in the best way for all their members.

As leader, you have to weigh the outcome of all decisions made and do your best to benefit the most members as you can. That is what builds loyalty and a great nation.
What I saw was the decision between doing what the top 2 members and doing what a friend outside of the clan wanted. Anyways if the outcome of the decision involves your top 2 members leaving and then getting wiped out by lor, how is that not the worst case scenario?

runbch
01-21-2009, 18:50
probably, true infact. in which case they should have hovered in top30 getting hit 6 times a day or something (mainly because so many people have so little clue on how to grab well) getting bigger military losses and land losses.

i think people are wrongly assuming that high would have reacted same way that Prey did if they were sanctioned. i spoke to my members before the set started and i told them i wouldn't accept sanctions on us. considering that i think only nball and crimson (and maybe fangz? dont remember) had respectable war ready states, putting sanctions on high would have had v.bad results for top NS states...

NS problem was that their top players played like individuals and not for the nation. having everyone rush to the top to get a little ego boost for the first 20 days of the set (until they start getting outjumped by smart stockers) isn't good for the nation. i realized that after the first set i ran DaK and tried to avoid it (happened again in WAL unfortunately but w/e)...i learnt from my mistakes as leader/recruiter in the past and would like to think that i run my nations much better now in terms of strategy & the players i recruit etc...sets like this serve (as someone already pointed out) as a good lesson for nations like NS on how to be run. Take for example SLOB, (which imo is the best run tag)...you'd never see them in this type of situation :)

What could high do about sanctions? NS early on was stronger than high. You were number 1, but you were breakable. Ns also had more active states and total net.

Divine Intervention
01-21-2009, 18:56
heh, the minute i out jumped you and grabbed you and it was obvious that you couldn't catch me, you sent me a message saying that you realized you weren't going to be able to catch me and that you would drop down and stock. that would have been smart idea. why didn't you do it?

in regards to your last post - i wouldn't be suprised if NS had a "good ridance" attitude to you and forkys. and NS decision not to sanction me had no effect on LOR warring NS. 1st of all you probably would have tag jumped to help them (which is what everyone expected) and secondly they would have been weakened by SOUL states grabbing them

and it wasnt a case of me wanting something. i would have gotten my land either way. you do know that declaring war = sanctions stop having an effect?

@ your second post: what could high have done? a much more organized nation and no you couldn't break me. oh wait...people like Fangz who were stockers maybe...but the main culprits of this whole situation of *****ing ie. you and forkys were infantry *****s to the max. if you want i can look through the old intels to see when you FINALLY upgraded. your war preperations wouldn't have gone unnoticed. had you placed sanctions i would have stocked for 2 days then AAed you all to ****s and giggles and got my land either way. even when you first went 100% ships you weren't able to break me. i intelled your market info, i knew how many ships you made a turn, i knew how many ships youd have after using 300 turns. i was always ahead.

last set i threw to hell my top3-5 stocker state because my friend was landdropped. you think id be a ***** if someone sanctioned me? :confused:

Crimson Shadow
01-21-2009, 19:16
To get more or less back on topic. I still have not received any responses to the list of questions I posted....More or less toward FeaRLezZoN3, but anyone who feels the same way can go ahead and chime in here too, because I know he isn't the only one who thinks NS is nothing but the scum of the earth.

From page 5 or 6:

1. it was only me and prez that were active, so it was 2 members, SLOB fought very well, and could have won all by themselves, u didnt have to go and kill all of vt full of inactives.

First off, SLOB was fighting WLF and didn't have turns to waste on you guys. So I don't see how we are the bad people in this situation when you were the ones who instigated the GB.

Yes you had inactives, but that doesn't mean that NS was full of warrers either. That set NS only had 7 members who actually gave a **** and warred. The rest netted because there were only 5 days left in the set when we declared.

You had more than just you and pres warring. You 2 just so happened to be the 2 largest, the others were medium states. Yes I'm sure that some of those that we killed were inactive, but the point is it wasn't just you and pres. Don't play the "poor us" card because it took us 2 days after our declaration to get built up enough to kill pres. You guys just spent your turns attacking SLOB instead of us. If you would have killed us instead then we probably couldn't have killed all your """inactives"""

As far as last sets war against TNG:

I was going to post this last set when the war actually happened but by the time I got home it wasn't worth going back 7 pages to find the post to quote. NS planned to hit TNG right after they declared on Prey (I think that was on Tuesday.) However, none of the NS leaders were going to be around that weekend. Ooga was coming home from college, I was going to be gone for an early Christmas, and Andy....I don't remember why :S. Anywho, why declare for 2 days and leave your members without a leader for a weekend? So we were going to declare Sunday night when we were all going to be home. Thursday/Friday GRIM informs us that they wanted to hit as well because of the threat against them in the forums. They were going to be ready to hit Monday night. So we postponed our strike until Monday night. Makes more sense to hit at the same time right? If we hit early and then a day later GRIM declares, it makes them look like the bad nation. But since we waited, all of a sudden we become the bad nation???

Not trying to throw GRIM under the bus here, but we were planning to hit first...so why is it always NS that was the bad nation, when we intended to declare immediately after Prey was demolished? Was it because NS leaders couldn't be online? Was it because we declared 7 seconds later then GRIM? Was it because we had smaller numbers than GRIM? Please inform me why NS is the "bad nation" out of the two...when really neither of us did anything wrong. We waited a day to strike together; GRIM wanted to strike because of a threat against them.

2.LoR hit and killed off vt and pain, you didnt do anything. why? because LoR has more than twice your member count and you know they can put up a fight, so of course you let it happen, thats why I am happy to see NS get what they deserve.

So it is our duty to protect everyone? That is BS. Why does NS have to kill LoR when vT is killed? Please inform me of that. Why isn't it GRIM, SLOB, SOUL, or high's responsibility? Is it because NS contains *****s who "only attack people that are 1/8th their size"? Is that why its our responsibility?

According to most people I've talked to, paIn was going to war NS, so why should we care if they die? Our threat is over...unfortunately vT was an unnecessary causality.

All I have to say to this is that is total BS. I have no problem losing a war.

forkys
01-21-2009, 19:32
check the NW portal. anton has yet to grab over 4k land so i dont think he was getting that much off of you guys. plus there hasnt been any grab done on NS for over 4k land other than my 2 top guys and the grabs LoR made on you whilst warring you lot.

I didn't mean anton grabbing for 4k+
Soul and Lor people that were later hovering at the same NW as some of NS got a few grabs into NS for 8k, 5k etc.

And anton, i don't think you've seen real breakage if you think you were unbreakable.
In the estonian game 2-3 states on several occasions blew all of their turns in order to fail on their target that was 3x more NW than the second guy and eventually the target's military was worn out because of the losses and he was broken.

NOTHING is unbreakable if you have the manpower.

Crimson Shadow
01-21-2009, 19:39
And anton, i don't think you've seen real breakage if you think you were unbreakable.
In the estonian game 2-3 states on several occasions blew all of their turns in order to fail on their target that was 3x more NW than the second guy and eventually the target's military was worn out because of the losses and he was broken.

...I believe that would be considered a suicide here.

MAGGIO
01-21-2009, 19:43

it is evident that you know more about the situation then I. :blushing:

northbabylon
01-21-2009, 19:44
but in this case there was only a little boy.

Divine Intervention
01-21-2009, 19:48
I didn't mean anton grabbing for 4k+
Soul and Lor people that were later hovering at the same NW as some of NS got a few grabs into NS for 8k, 5k etc.

NOTHING is unbreakable if you have the manpower.

oh i know that. what im saying was that at the state you guys were in, you were in no place to place sanctions and be defended against retaliation.

sure you could have made yourself war ready and broke me yes. but then you would have been broken by SOUL + LoR states and lost much more land. so at the end of the day, what would have been the point?

nosejam
01-21-2009, 19:59

Not if they were doing that in a war sense, it's a perfectly good strategy for breaking the top state, Anton lost a lot of ships in the suicide done on him, carrying on like that wouldn't be long before a stocker could break him.

Also is it suicide if you have a reason to do it? If I bought enough ships to AA anton to let a top state grab him, that's not suicide is it? Would get us both in trouble, but not sure it's suiciding, well I wouldn't see it that way.

Spetsnaz
01-21-2009, 20:05
Psst, LoR tends to strike at times or dates that people won't be on, I call that Strategy of Failur3z. LoR has too many fat people like kenshin himself, A stare about 24/7 as your turns goes up and up. Quit sitting on your chair playing games 24/7 eating dorrito's, and get your pathetic useless life on to the outside world. Make some friends, If that's possible.

Will
01-21-2009, 20:27
So, hitting a tag when everyone will be online to stonewall = good war strategy?

northbabylon
01-21-2009, 20:33
So, hitting a tag when everyone will be online to stonewall = good war strategy?

i think hne means the other way around...when a strike is called, its a low member show up.

Spetsnaz
01-21-2009, 20:34

Dun know is it? I was referring how cheap they are.

i think hne means the other way around...when a strike is called, its a low member show up.

Correct, That's what LoR is best at.

Will
01-21-2009, 20:37
all warring is cheap in some form or another.

ooga booga
01-21-2009, 20:40

lol please MAGGIO, where the heck have you been the past 3 months? We helped your butt against EE, vT, and we helped Prey against TNG. We do more to help out friends in need than any other nation in this game and you sit here and tell us we just sit with our thumbs in our mouths? Give me a break. I guess no matter what you do in this game you can't please everyone. Sorry you feel we are like that.

k959
01-21-2009, 23:09
ali is dead now so thats one leader dead

ohh and a 500million credit bounty is on satans head the person who kills gets the credits so go fighting for it

Cemetary
01-21-2009, 23:13
ali is dead now so thats one leader dead

ohh and a 500million credit bounty is on satans head the person who kills gets the credits so go fighting for it

yea sorry k9..

i wanted ali dead he wanted satan dead but our breaker never got on so three restarts had to do their best :/

Satan666
01-21-2009, 23:17
Yay i live for now.

Cemetary
01-21-2009, 23:19
Yay i live for now.

lol yea, pulled an andy, at least we saw u online during LDs so we didnt waste turns aring... even though andy never stopped LDing

northbabylon
01-21-2009, 23:36
lol yea, pulled an andy, at least we saw u online during LDs so we didnt waste turns aring... even though andy never stopped LDing

he didn't get on with less then 250 land twice. ;)

Raul
01-22-2009, 03:33
someone wants some cookies?

kenshin44
01-22-2009, 04:21
:RM:

northbabylon
01-22-2009, 09:15
i can sleep again =]

jeff_capes
01-22-2009, 09:54
Last I heard there was a ceasefire motherf***ers. We could have got a state or two but gt told to hold now i'm dead. :RM:

Was there a ceasefire at all?!

I'm in NS by the way.

Missionary
01-22-2009, 10:14
lol please MAGGIO, where the heck have you been the past 3 months? We helped your butt against EE, vT, and we helped Prey against TNG. We do more to help out friends in need than any other nation in this game and you sit here and tell us we just sit with our thumbs in our mouths? Give me a break. I guess no matter what you do in this game you can't please everyone. Sorry you feel we are like that.

he wasnt refering to your mouths......and i wouldnt say you do the most for your friends than any other nation,bit of an uneducated statement there.

i beg to differ. the object was to kill a specific state. if 2 or 3 states fail over and over to get the state down so 2-3 could then break then that is a war. 6 states attacking 1 cannot be seen as a suicide espically if the target state gets killed. if it was the other way round the yes.....but in this case i cannot see how thats a suicide.

ooga booga
01-22-2009, 10:41
he wasnt refering to your mouths......and i wouldnt say you do the most for your friends than any other nation,bit of an uneducated statement there.

i beg to differ. the object was to kill a specific state. if 2 or 3 states fail over and over to get the state down so 2-3 could then break then that is a war. 6 states attacking 1 cannot be seen as a suicide espically if the target state gets killed. if it was the other way round the yes.....but in this case i cannot see how thats a suicide.

NS has been around 4 sets. Our first 3 sets we warred helping friends who were netting that got warred. This set none of our netting friends were touched. :P We are obviously not the biggest support ever, but since we started we have showed we will help friends in need. I don't see any other nation currently that does that. And out of all people to disagree with me, it's the one that sits there set after set and does absolutely nothing. :)

Missionary
01-22-2009, 11:15
NS has been around 4 sets. Our first 3 sets we warred helping friends who were netting that got warred. This set none of our netting friends were touched. :P We are obviously not the biggest support ever, but since we started we have showed we will help friends in need. I don't see any other nation currently that does that. And out of all people to disagree with me, it's the one that sits there set after set and does absolutely nothing. :)

oh yeh im sorry......i apolagise. its not like weve hit a nation with 2 active members to "help a friend". funny how you comment on me sitting here set after set doing nothing, hasnt most of your playing career been in E and USA? who for most part whilst u were there spent set after set "sitting there".

p.s. its not my fault you have so many "friends" you have to help so many. maybe if you got involved only when needed u would have had a few more peacful sets ;)

Cemetary
01-22-2009, 11:22
oh yeh im sorry......i apolagise. its not like weve hit a nation with 2 active members to "help a friend". funny how you comment on me sitting here set after set doing nothing, hasnt most of your playing career been in E and USA? who for most part whilst u were there spent set after set "sitting there".

p.s. its not my fault you have so many "friends" you have to help so many. maybe if you got involved only when needed u would have had a few more peacful sets ;)

personally i think thats a good philosophy to live by as a netting nation

I mean, if you constantly jump in and help friends out in the drop of a dime, when any nation prepares to war said friend, they take u into account

for reference, what happened to vT this set when lor warred PaIn

But if you do what SOUL does, then that random time they actually do join in, they are an unexpected wave of hits which could greatly tilt the scales

Missionary
01-22-2009, 11:37
plus were not a warring nation.....never have been and dont ever plan to. except we have no alliances nor do we sign any naps. this keeps us out of getting dragged into any wars, that and we keep ourselves to ourselves and keep a low key. plus alot of my members arnt well known so there is knowone thinking it would be kewl to kill said person lol.

@ cem - thats what we normally do when its all out war :P

Crimson Shadow
01-22-2009, 19:32
plus were not a warring nation.....never have been and dont ever plan to. except we have no alliances nor do we sign any naps. this keeps us out of getting dragged into any wars, that and we keep ourselves to ourselves and keep a low key. plus alot of my members arnt well known so there is knowone thinking it would be kewl to kill said person lol.

Last I checked NS has never had a nap or alliance. So its not like those force us to war when friendly nations get hit. We war when we feel the friendly nation was blindsided or unfairly hit.

Fangz
01-22-2009, 19:42

E and USA warred plenty. i can't speak for USA but the only sets E was peaceful was either due to Warl0rd's diplomacy or the fact that we controlled TT with war-ready states.

Xavior
01-22-2009, 20:09
E and USA warred plenty. i can't speak for USA but the only sets E was peaceful was either due to Warl0rd's diplomacy or the fact that we controlled TT with war-ready states.

E was on the receiving end on most of them tho :p

Raul
01-22-2009, 20:16
who is still alive from NS?, reach me on msn so we can kill him

Fangz
01-22-2009, 20:23
my restart is in protection in NS atm. i don't have ur MSN. fangz12345@hotmail.com. oh and bring it.lol

Fangz
01-22-2009, 21:31

3. he's on 24/7

if you are donating gb to high u can't talk.

anyways i consider him legit, because
1. i watched his jump with great scrutiny and saw nothing wrong
2. there's another side to that story
3. activity is the most important thing if u wanna be good at this game, don't hold it against his state that he spends a lot of time playing the game. if u wanna say he doesn't have a life, that's fair.
4. got me there. this would have been a good point to bring up against him.

i didn't read the thing about balls so i have nothing to say here. awkward:blink:

Divine Intervention
01-22-2009, 21:53
me and fangz split hairs on several grabs. was fun racing :cool:

jeff_capes
01-23-2009, 05:22
Last I heard there was a ceasefire motherf***ers. We could have got a state or two but gt told to hold now i'm dead. :RM:

Was there a ceasefire at all?!

I'm in NS by the way.

Quoting myself, nice! lol

No one answered my question above. We got an important nation message saying there was a ceasefire but LoR carried on. I never got a message saying otherwise! So did LoR not hold thier word or was there never one in the first place!!

Missionary
01-23-2009, 07:58

E went AGES without warring...alot more than my 4 peaceful sets in SOUL ive had lmao. untill WLF dropped there alliance with them and killed them towards the end of WoW, apart from that all they did was get suicided often.

forkys
01-23-2009, 09:47
me and fangz split hairs on several grabs. was fun racing :cool:

funny you only trashed my grabs instead of racing
1min before gb expiration, that's how the pro's do it

Divine Intervention
01-23-2009, 09:57
funny you only trashed my grabs instead of racing
1min before gb expiration, that's how the pro's do it

thats because i like fangz :wub: besides, once i was top1 what difference did it make to me whether i got 600 or 420 land from GRIM/SOUL state? i was getting 2k from you every 36 hours so it made up for the 100 land or so lost. but it was so v.funny reading your PMs whining to me about how i prevented my friends in SOUL + GRIM getting raped by you...OH GNOES ::pitty:: i can only imagine your reaction when i double tapped them ::pitty:: but hey...when you have 380 turns...better than expanding...AMARITE?

p.s. it also took me a while to realize that one of the main reasons my internet was lagging sometimes by up to 5 seconds + was because i had Azureus running :RM:

p.p.s if it makes you feel any better - KrisKelp (Morodon) is just as good a grabber as you and i raced with him :) won some, lost some. hit once 1 second early completely by accident though (bad timing)

forkys
01-23-2009, 10:19
i participate in a discussion about sanctions = i whined the entire set about getting landraped
i message you about your epic failure of grabbing someone exactly 1 minute before gb expiring = i'm whining about it

:huh:

Divine Intervention
01-23-2009, 10:26
you were whining just 2 posts ago too :think:: and in our PMs you were telling me off (for use of a better word) for grabbing them early and then explained to me that as a result you got less land. why would i care that you got less land as a result?

Max Logan
01-23-2009, 15:46
if you are donating gb to high u can't talk.

anyways i consider him legit, because
1. i watched his jump with great scrutiny and saw nothing wrong
2. there's another side to that story
3. activity is the most important thing if u wanna be good at this game, don't hold it against his state that he spends a lot of time playing the game. if u wanna say he doesn't have a life, that's fair.
4. got me there. this would have been a good point to bring up against him.

i didn't read the thing about balls so i have nothing to say here. awkward:blink:

1. Nothing was wrong
2. **** happens
3. Every thing in life is activity rewarding. The more active you are the better you do.
4. Friends help a bunch

Respect to Anton for being able to keep up there!

P.S. Thanks for the 'GB' :p

northbabylon
01-23-2009, 18:02
Quoting myself, nice! lol

No one answered my question above. We got an important nation message saying there was a ceasefire but LoR carried on. I never got a message saying otherwise! So did LoR not hold thier word or was there never one in the first place!!

there was a ceasefire, but at the end of the night, decided there was no point. So i LD'd satan and pretty much blew it off. Meant to send out a message but totally forgot. =/

Satan666
01-23-2009, 19:18
there was a ceasefire, but at the end of the night, decided there was no point. So i LD'd satan and pretty much blew it off. Meant to send out a message but totally forgot. =/

You forgot to mention you had pain join in to try to kill us... but I'm just happy we weren't the one to break the Cease fire.

northbabylon
01-23-2009, 20:08
You forgot to mention you had pain join in to try to kill us... but I'm just happy we weren't the one to break the Cease fire.

i told ali, i couldn't fully agree to it till i talked ot the other leaders...and also, they hit on their own free will. I had nothing to do with getting them to hit.

Crimson Shadow
01-23-2009, 23:10

If you guys wanted a ceasefire, all you had to do was click that button on Foreign Relations page that says "Declare Peace"

If that would have been clicked then I would have been fine with a ceasefire, but since it we were still at war, I figured I might as well get my kill in.

Satan666
01-24-2009, 01:19
well i'm not the Relations Leader, so i didn't do it. Plus Ali and Andy were the ones in talks.

Divine Intervention
01-25-2009, 12:50
im a cheater im a cheater im a cheater im a cheater im im a little ***** i take it up the ***

Name: i quit(#92) *CHEATER*
Networth: $8.329.701
Land: 11.225

once a cheater always a cheater i guess.