PDA

View Full Version : Dear Ali...

FrogBu
01-25-2009, 03:52
I apologize for you guys getting told not to kill my state. I apologize for joining high, since one of your members threatened me to join LoR or get killed in 12 hours after the in-game message. I apologize for asking a good friend to join his nation, since I didn't want to get killed. I apologize that you are angry at me for what reason; the reason that I wasn't killed or that I was able to "escape" from your radar? I don't know and I honestly don't care. Maybe, you should have just killed me, but at this point of the reset, you can go ahead and kill me off if it makes you happy. It would save me the trouble of logging into my state every day. I apologize for the last time that LoR actually does suck and I don't care who knows that I said this.

L P
01-25-2009, 04:36
:nurse:

Snarf

kingmyth
01-25-2009, 05:05
Ok, someone will have to explain this to me since I'm not in the loop:thinking:

Divine Intervention
01-25-2009, 05:09
basically Frog was the only one left in NS worth killing and he was messaged saying that if he didn't leave NS within 12 hours (and join LoR :huh:?) he would be killed. since he had personal matters to attend to (:P) which would have required him to be away from the PC for 36 hours + or something he asked to join my nation whilst he was away and whilst i aquired the pass to another nation (TNR) since whilst i like Frog, this set my nation wasn't doing any recruitment (apart from 1 player + 1 who weaseled/lied his way in but was later kicked out for misconduct amongst other things) and i didn't want to change the set plan (plus it would have been unfair on the large number of other friends that i couldn't accept into my tag this set because i wanted to stay small). anyway, after he joined he told me he sent a message to Ali and later on in the day Ali came to me a bit mad demanding he (Frog) apologize because i think he wasn't too pleased with Frog pointing out LoRs lameness in his reply LoRs ingame threat:
How about no to joining LoR, cuz you guys are lame? So, enjoy not trying assimilate someone into your own worthless nation. I am just going to laugh at you guys since you killed everyone else but me. Have a great rest of your reset. Happy Gaming! i forwarded Alis request to Frog once he came back and he posted this thread in response i guess :)

kingmyth
01-25-2009, 05:18
Hmmmm..... It all makes sense now. Anyway when a mod gets on they should probably delete the duplicate thread he made in the general section. What im also wondering is why he abandoned NS, i mean you join the nation you die with the nation. Mabye thats just me.

L P
01-25-2009, 05:59
Yes, but when it annoys that nation's enemy it's considered a tactic. I'll allow it. :)

northbabylon
01-25-2009, 09:07
i gave him permission to just net it out thats why. He is a new player, and has spent his turns warring every set since he started, 2 sets ago. I wanted him to learn the final part of the game. The basics of it at least, which is the last week and wanted him to learn how to get that last good jump in, instead of getting killed by a lame *** nation.

Missionary
01-25-2009, 12:26
doesnt sound like much of an apolagy tbh lmao

ooga booga
01-25-2009, 14:11
Nathan... no need to apologize to scumbags, Garbage such as Ali and LoR. :P

Ali's threats are pathetic. If I ever get threatened but that piece of trash ever again, he will be the first to log into a dead state. Don't apologize to garbage scum, it's not worth it.

Bram Gotink
01-25-2009, 16:58
Anton, what nation do you run? Haven't noticed that yet... lol Or I don't remember, which is just as bad :P

lol @ thread

Crimson Shadow
01-25-2009, 17:23
He runs high.

@ King - Frog, had permission to leave NS, since he (like the rest of NS) were netting states. No point in everyone dying.

@ Frog - I know its a sarcastic apology message...but you don't have to apologize to anyone.

kenshin44
01-25-2009, 17:26
PT:::

Cemetary
01-25-2009, 21:45
What im also wondering is why he abandoned NS, i mean you join the nation you die with the nation. Mabye thats just me.

I agree, but andy did tell him to switch so in that case i guess its fine. But there was already a huge discussion about this and how Mahdi, who had 300+ turns, logged in then switch out of vT while they were CSing LoR because he didn't want to participate in war. Probably shoulda posted that comment in that thread :/

FrogBu
01-27-2009, 02:07

Ali's threats are pathetic. If I ever get threatened but that piece of trash ever again, he will be the first to log into a dead state. Don't apologize to garbage scum, it's not worth it.

that apology paragraph was actually not being apologetic, read between the lines bro :)

FrogBu
01-27-2009, 02:09
He runs high.

@ Frog - I know its a sarcastic apology message...but you don't have to apologize to anyone.

@ CS, heh... Maybe, I wasn't really apologizing and I just wanted to let Ali know (since I don't want him on my MSN) know how I felt and letting the community know at the same time... 2 birds, 1 stone.

FrogBu
01-27-2009, 02:10

ooga, I love sarcasm... My best/worst weapon.

ooga booga
01-27-2009, 02:16
ooga, I love sarcasm... My best/worst weapon.

Just wanted to be sure. :D

Raul
01-27-2009, 19:21
Ok iam back and this is a mess

i brought cookies any one wants one?

Minimus
01-27-2009, 19:30
Raul, how the hell did you make it over the wall and get back into this country again? Did you use one of those drug tunnels or something? I'm sick of you coming into these forums and stealing all our jobs.

Raul
01-27-2009, 19:42
Raul, how the hell did you make it over the wall and get back into this country again? Did you use one of those drug tunnels or something? I'm sick of you coming into these forums and stealing all our jobs.

i parachute over Texas man, before 2 F-22 shot down our plane

I brought some weed, thou, to make up for the job losses =)

Minimus
01-27-2009, 19:43
I'd join your nation next set for naked pictures of your girlfriend and 5 million credits so I can repay the loans I took out to lose everything on roulette.

Raul
01-27-2009, 19:46
I'd join your nation next set for naked pictures of your girlfriend and 5 million credits so I can repay the loans I took out to lose everything on roulette.

No gf pics, but i can get u some of Mr Pres, Dogma, Maggio, Anton, Hoe and Ali

and 8 m credits =)

Divine Intervention
01-27-2009, 19:55
i parachute over Texas man, before 2 F-22 shot down our plane

I brought some weed, thou, to make up for the job losses =)

Mexican planes.

http://www.gravitywarpdrive.com/Wright_Brothers_Images/First_in_Flight.gif

they brings immigrants to your country!