PDA

View Full Version : The True Valiancy of LoR...

Cemetary
01-27-2009, 00:50
05:38:00-2009/01/27 Legion of Riot[LoR] has declared War on Transformers[PaIn]
Reason:

1/27/2009 12:42:01 AM Ali~Legion of Riot~ [LoR] ---- CeMeTaRy-{PaIn} we need the kills
1/27/2009 12:42:02 AM Ali~Legion of Riot~ [LoR] ---- CeMeTaRy-{PaIn} for record

1/27/2009 12:42:25 AM CeMeTaRy-{PaIn} Ali~Legion of Riot~ [LoR] ---- YOU ARE ****NIG ATTACKIGN ME FOR NO REASON
1/27/2009 12:42:25 AM Ali~Legion of Riot~ [LoR] ---- CeMeTaRy-{PaIn} its end day
1/27/2009 12:42:28 AM Ali~Legion of Riot~ [LoR] ---- CeMeTaRy-{PaIn} it doesn't count

so, lor declares war on a bunch of random nations to break record, and apparently they dont need to have a valid reason to war people as long as its on last day

northbabylon
01-27-2009, 00:53
orthbabylon-Andy #40[NS] says:
just going to go for most kills?
Ali~Legion of Riot~ [LoR] ---- says:

kinda
lol

for the record...my nw is 170k
and nation nw is 21m...
:dblthumbup:

Cemetary
01-27-2009, 00:54
the fact that no1 stands against a nation like this astounds me

nNiIcCkKoO
01-27-2009, 01:03
They are tough!

Oh well, I got the first kill of the record killing set! Hahaha that must suck for them!

ooga booga
01-27-2009, 01:08
Ali... what a moron. Anyone looks at that record and they will laugh in LoR's face, knowing how they got it. They aren't a true nation, they are garbage. lol Have fun killing on a bunch of restarts. LoR will never live to come back after this...

Xavior
01-27-2009, 01:33
GARBAGE!!!

kanman
01-27-2009, 02:21
I'm leaving this garbage nation...

Satan666
01-27-2009, 02:24
I'm leaving this garbage nation...

Me as well

jameswheel
01-27-2009, 02:26
Yes its so bad getting the most kills ever.

DBozMen
01-27-2009, 02:51
in my opinion the whole issue could have been resolved a lot sooner if the leaders of the nations acted instead of complaining.

now states lime #253 are getting killed for some stupid record.....

Hoebawt
01-27-2009, 02:54
No one has any right to complain... unless u got killed :)..... Nation after nation fell to LOR coz of its numbers.... as long as it wasnt ur nation why care right.... well ur wrong.... How woudl the World look at USA or Russia or China or any of hte worlds super powers if they just went and picked random nations to kill....

kenshin44
01-27-2009, 02:56
im leaving this hell hole of a nation.

stupid garbage. always smells bad

Hoebawt
01-27-2009, 02:57
You can leave the nation.... but ur actions wont go unanswered

kenshin44
01-27-2009, 02:59
You can leave the nation.... but ur actions wont go unanswered

::pitty:: guess its the end for me

Hoebawt
01-27-2009, 02:59
PT:::

northbabylon
01-27-2009, 03:27
i can see you guys killing 74, hell i can see you guys declaring on pain and ns, but did you really have to go and kill 1 man tags?

Max Logan
01-27-2009, 04:08

eh...I`m gonna keep silent on this comment

Missionary
01-27-2009, 04:32
For those of you that were keeping track, thats 3 of 3 LoR leaders saying they are leaving.

TBH none of them sound to sincere about it :P

@ cem - hmmmm, i doubt PaIn were going to attack LoR some how

Divine Intervention
01-27-2009, 04:40
yeah didnt Joey mention they weren't one of your targets or something?

SoB
01-27-2009, 07:06
Wanted record was one or the other. Don't think those restarts/newbies cared much.

This restart cared :mad:
Killed twice and I haven't had a chance to do a single war attack all set.

Mr P, there is something wrong with the system if this is allowed, please bring back the 24hr pre-war period.

Cemetary
01-27-2009, 09:07
@ cem - hmmmm, i doubt PaIn were going to attack LoR some how

Im the only person in PaIn that has used any turns, and I told ali 2-3 times what im doing with my restart.. then they declare and land drop me then he tells me he didn't know i was the person in pain....

No one has any right to complain... unless u got killed :)..... Nation after nation fell to LOR coz of its numbers.... as long as it wasnt ur nation why care right....

the best sum up of the set ive seen. Everyone who didnt get taken on by lor while having less than half their members tells everyone who did not to complain and just play the game, when they are able to play the game how they want to while others have to suffer

ooga booga
01-27-2009, 09:37
Yes its so bad getting the most kills ever.

There's no pride it in when half the kills are 200k NW restarts and little random people. Heck newbies can do that. But hey, what can you expect from the LoR crew. lol

Missionary
01-27-2009, 09:44
the best sum up of the set ive seen. Everyone who didnt get taken on by lor while having less than half their members tells everyone who did not to complain and just play the game, when they are able to play the game how they want to while others have to suffer

you guys were a warring nation, surely you would be expecting to die right? but there was very little CS or even attacking later on in the set with restarts. so you wanted to was aslong as you were winning easily?

well in the 2nd quote you pass the blame on, you think other should stand against LoR for doing this sort of thing. but yet you knew what they were like and yet you DID NOT plan to hit LoR this set. if you dont want to hit them then why expect others 2?

Hoebawt
01-27-2009, 16:50
Vinny ur gay...

and yea we were a warring nation of 12 states... wanting to war a nation of 10-15 states not 30...how are we gonna do a CS if we kept getting killed?

Minimus
01-27-2009, 17:55
Vinny ur gay...

You just say that because he uses a pink font. Does he still use a pink font? I really don't pay attention, but strangely I am playing this set.

Fangz
01-27-2009, 18:12
Woohoo I was in the nation with the all time kill record. LoR rules all others suck.

kitoy
01-27-2009, 19:10
why my posts got deleted?

Satan666
01-27-2009, 20:13
why my posts got deleted?

i know the feeling, didn't know it was spam to talk about LoR when that is the topic of this thread. so i will recap exactly what i said earlier. There will be no LoR next set, all the Leaders have decided to not play due to our own reasons.

Fangz
01-27-2009, 20:29
all of them at once eh?

kenshin44
01-27-2009, 20:57
i know the feeling, didn't know it was spam to talk about LoR when that is the topic of this thread. so i will recap exactly what i said earlier. There will be no LoR next set, all the Leaders have decided to not play due to our own reasons.

IDK what he is saying LONG LIVE LoR

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe heheheheheheh PT:::

Cemetary
01-27-2009, 21:11
you guys were a warring nation, surely you would be expecting to die right? but there was very little CS or even attacking later on in the set with restarts. so you wanted to was aslong as you were winning easily?

WE expected to die.. you think all those others did?? and we did plan a cs, even though it was all restarts since lor wiped us out in FS being double our members, then the day before our cs, they killed our restarts.. once we restarted again, the 2-3 of us, we did do a cs that killed 2 people and land dropped another... warring nation or not no1 wants to make a third restart when they never had time to do a cs with their first one

well in the 2nd quote you pass the blame on, you think other should stand against LoR for doing this sort of thing. but yet you knew what they were like and yet you DID NOT plan to hit LoR this set. if you dont want to hit them then why expect others 2?

LoR said they had changed, that they wouldnt do stupid **** like this anymore. PaIn, just like nearly every other nation, wanted to give them that chance... after lor hit nations half their size all set, no nations helped war them to equal out the numbers, so lor continued to wipe us out

I would like to see SOUL stand up against those odds... o yea.. thats right.. ud prefer to harbor a tag jumper then war a nation of restarts because they took out said tag jumper

Missionary
01-28-2009, 08:49
I would like to see SOUL stand up against those odds... o yea.. thats right.. ud prefer to harbor a tag jumper then war a nation of restarts because they took out said tag jumper

doesnt seem like there would be a war.. they kill a state for tag jumping, which i agree with

soul declined them that hit but they did it anyways so they are killing the two states involved, which i also agree with

so you agreed with that but but then go against it later when i comment on something you said? good work there.

all i was saying is you wanted others to do a job you wernt prepared to do at the start of the set.

Achilles
01-28-2009, 09:30
It seems as it was every nation for itself Ghost:::

Seems hard for those nations to make a pay-back if they're not around:o

Cemetary
01-28-2009, 09:59
so you agreed with that but but then go against it later when i comment on something you said? good work there.

no, i agreed with the fact that you killed the two states involved for killing a state in your nation. I also agreed with vT killing a tag jumper. SOUL decided to war ENTIRE nation because of them killing tag jumpers, not just the two involved.

all i was saying is you wanted others to do a job you wernt prepared to do at the start of the set.

And as i stated, we wanted someone to do something about lor was it was certain they haven't changed. We didn't plan to war lor because they said they have changed, then they wiped us out along with a couple other nations, and no1 decided to help or do anything.
So at the beginning of the set, no1 should have wanted to just wipe out lor completely until we saw they had changed, once they proved they hadn't, then someone should have helped us do something about it.

Will
01-28-2009, 15:26
05:38:00-2009/01/27 Legion of Riot[LoR] has declared War on Transformers[PaIn]
Reason:

1/27/2009 12:42:01 AM Ali~Legion of Riot~ [LoR] ---- CeMeTaRy-{PaIn} we need the kills
1/27/2009 12:42:02 AM Ali~Legion of Riot~ [LoR] ---- CeMeTaRy-{PaIn} for record

1/27/2009 12:42:25 AM CeMeTaRy-{PaIn} Ali~Legion of Riot~ [LoR] ---- YOU ARE ****NIG ATTACKIGN ME FOR NO REASON
1/27/2009 12:42:25 AM Ali~Legion of Riot~ [LoR] ---- CeMeTaRy-{PaIn} its end day
1/27/2009 12:42:28 AM Ali~Legion of Riot~ [LoR] ---- CeMeTaRy-{PaIn} it doesn't count

so, lor declares war on a bunch of random nations to break record, and apparently they dont need to have a valid reason to war people as long as its on last day

The irony, a WLFer complaining about being warred for no reason.

Cemetary
01-28-2009, 15:32
lol i was in wlf for 3 sets ... i was also in lor for 3 sets... i believe im a Daker, not an lor ***** or a wlfer

Will
01-28-2009, 15:33
Sorry but after the WLF vs Euro war your talks of "warring for a reason" really takes the piss.

kitoy
01-28-2009, 18:59
lol i was in wlf for 3 sets ... i was also in lor for 3 sets... i believe im a Daker, not an lor ***** or a wlfer

then put LoR on your sig.. :P

Hoebawt
01-28-2009, 19:11
can i put lor in my sig?

Divine Intervention
01-28-2009, 19:54
can i put lor in my sig?

only in this type of manner:

You have killed Kenshin44 (#) [LoR]
*etc*

:thumbup:

Hoebawt
01-28-2009, 20:00
i would but i deleted ur pic

Satan666
01-28-2009, 23:15
You can put big gay homo in your sig.

No that's what you can put in yours

Cemetary
01-29-2009, 00:48
then put LoR on your sig.. :P

that was in WoW not in NW :thumbdown:

You can put big gay homo in your sig.
Done!

kenshin44
01-29-2009, 00:53
no, i agreed with the fact that you killed the two states involved for killing a state in your nation. I also agreed with vT killing a tag jumper. SOUL decided to war ENTIRE nation because of them killing tag jumpers, not just the two involved.

And as i stated, we wanted someone to do something about lor was it was certain they haven't changed. We didn't plan to war lor because they said they have changed, then they wiped us out along with a couple other nations, and no1 decided to help or do anything.
So at the beginning of the set, no1 should have wanted to just wipe out lor completely until we saw they had changed, once they proved they hadn't, then someone should have helped us do something about it.

So i guess change = No war..... Don't recall that :sleep: Also i do recall publically LoR Stating no Treaties and Naps. That we are warring?

But if you do take the notion of change as us never warring then i truly am sad to inform you that wasn't our case. Our case was to change for betterment of community, which we found nothing changed on the community's attitude towards us.

To be honest cem. you were just out maneuvered in every possible way. same with hoe.

You guys had no chance of living and surviving everything was organized to the point in that we in sync got everything we wanted. You can blame the foolishness only on yourself. You were outplayed in this game and that is all...

Nothing you say or do can change that, from the start of the set, I began my game with PAIN. VT was carried in due to the belief of them aiding PAIN. Hoe opened his mouth too big, trying to gain support and failed obviously. PAIN got crushed again and, NS was brought into war, with a bit of a for warning. Now i have no reason to have to "justify" the war at all. Really all i got to say is you guys were outplayed in this set and that is that. Everything was out in front of you and all the possibilities there.

So stop trying to blame LoR to get your ego up at your own failures at leading.

Now that the set is over I really see no reason to have to play nice and joke this matter off.

So all i can say is guys you can ***** all you want. But in the end you guys have every right to say LoR is **** and blah blah.

but i have every right to say you guys got owned, and saw it coming. And if you didn't your fools and deserve to die and not even lead a nation.

Cemetary
01-29-2009, 00:56
To be honest cem. you were just out maneuvered in every possible way. same with hoe.

You guys had no chance of living and surviving everything was organized to the point in that we in sync got everything we wanted. You can blame the foolishness only on yourself. You were outplayed in this game and that is all...

yes we were outplayed 28 states to 12 your first strike, then 29-8 the second

and lor said theyd change then war netting nations half their size (NS)?? then kill a bunch of one man tags on last day??

good call

but i have every right to say you guys got owned, and saw it coming. And if you didn't your fools and deserve to die and not even lead a nation.

ive been in and led nations that have raped lor plenty of times, im sure you saw those coming as well

kenshin44
01-29-2009, 01:04
yes we were outplayed 28 states to 12 your first strike, then 29-8 the second

and lor said theyd change then war netting nations half their size (NS)?? then kill a bunch of one man tags on last day??

good call

ive been in and led nations that have raped lor plenty of times, im sure you saw those coming as well

Maybe your numbers are a little rough initial war 28 vs 26

Also wasn't it you that was justfying the outnumbered war against SLOB in a past set stating there net was much higher.

Well ok lets take your point into account that would mean we were totally justified by your words. Now i smell a hypocrite lol.....

Ohh and also talking about warring a netting nation, dieing by our hands is bad but by your hands would of been ok.

Or shall i distribute the information in which PAIN had NS targeted?

To be honest i think i kind of helped NS get a pro longed netting, cause PAIN had them targeted. Even they knew this and were quite thankful and happy when we warred PAIN.

Raped LoR I have seen it happend many times indeed. Quite fun. You don't get it when LoR gets raped slaughtered we get fuel for our fire.

All you guys seem to do is ***** when LoR slaughters you and outplays you.

I was one step ahead of you from strategy to the war. Everything was perfectly placed.

So stop with the same old excuses and admit that you were just outplayed and can't do better than ***** about LoR. hell i don't even need you to say that, your *****ing shows that you were outplayed and couldn't do anything about it.

Cemetary
01-29-2009, 01:09
i killed you twice :blush:

and the intial war? u warred vt with us, then declared peace like a day later, when your fs was mainly targeted at us :/ and yea ns knows we targeted them. They knew ebfore we even hit, we basically gave them the heads up, and after our FS the numbers still would have been even. Im sorry that you feel superior in skill when you are only superior in member count :/

kenshin44
01-29-2009, 01:09
Ohhh and i forgot the lil one man nations that were barely out of protection I highly doubt they gave a **** about dieing. Seeing as there states existed for such a short period of time, and getting any net was out of the question for them.

For them it was prob. something like playing Mario and losing a life and expecting to just start again. BUT WAIT IT WAS LESS THAN 24 hours and the finish wouldnt' of mattered anyways for them............ PT:::

kenshin44
01-29-2009, 01:10

Lol i give you props on that PT:::

but you still didn't answer anything i said lol.

kenshin44
01-29-2009, 01:23

and the intial war? u warred vt with us, then declared peace like a day later, when your fs was mainly targeted at us :/ and yea ns knows we targeted them. They knew ebfore we even hit, we basically gave them the heads up, and after our FS the numbers still would have been even. Im sorry that you feel superior in skill when you are only superior in member count :/

But the exact number stats. your saying now, you said against SLOB when i think you guys were double them in size if not more. and killed them saying they had more net?

So if i look at this correctly through your eyes the NS war is totally justifiable.

So there is a check point for me against you.

Now to your other point, if we are talking numbers then we were basically even going into this war, if we are talking net you and VT were higher. Now it seems to me that on both fronts we are balanced. Also i don't think the community really cared.

Now for the superior in skill/ superior in member count. For your sake i was hoping you would say skill so you could say hey i was beat by some players who had some skill. But instead your prob gonna have to say i was owned and crushed by some noobs who teamed up together and killed 63 times.

So lol for your sake i would just say skill for my sake im gonna say noobs.

So it sounds better lol....

northbabylon
01-29-2009, 01:42
1 of those 1 man tags you killed was a recruit of mine. He questioned me why his state was killed for no reason. thanks ;). Also, if you didn't notice. Most of NS was inactive. I expanded about 90% of my turns. Ooga played about 500 turns all set, and crimson and I didn't talk about anything til about 3 weeks in, when we were planning on FSing you. But i figured we didn't have to worry about you guys. So i didn't say to start getting war ready and saving turns. I should have listened to crimson and fangz and warred you anyway. Even though our 8-9 active states would have been annihilated either way. I even told you that NS only had 6-7 states that would war. guess ya didn't take my word for it?

kanman
01-29-2009, 01:46
Im sorry that you feel superior in skill when you are only superior in member count :/

LoR consistently has 3, 4 states jump into top 10 after fs. The NS states we killed included a 22 mill ship state and we were able to aa him with war-worn states (good work kenneth).

kenshin44
01-29-2009, 02:02
LoR consistently has 3, 4 states jump into top 10 after fs. The NS states we killed included a 22 mill ship state and we were able to aa him with war-worn states (good work kenneth).

scratching balls works lol.

Crimson Shadow
01-29-2009, 06:36

You seem to have left out the part where he only had 3m AR defense. I don't know about you, but that isn't an impressive kill.

kanman
01-29-2009, 09:22
We aa'd the second biggest state when his ships alone was enough net to make a top 10 state.

Divine Intervention
01-29-2009, 09:29
or you could have just pure ARed him considering that he only had 1-2mill jets.

Missionary
01-29-2009, 13:05
But if you do take the notion of change as us never warring then i truly am sad to inform you that wasn't our case. Our case was to change for betterment of community, which we found nothing changed on the community's attitude towards us.

it take longer than a week dude. stop being such a retard and expecting the attitude towards you to change in 5mins.

we killed 3 and we only did that because they also killed dhara.

Dogma
01-29-2009, 13:46
In Lor's defense I will say that yes, they wanted to war. Yes they did war. Yes, they tried to make it so that it was a fair war by declaring on two nations at once. I looked at the numbers and I believe that they did try at least to keep it from being a GB on anyone. Maybe they still had a numbers advantage but it wasnot overwhleming.

The attack on NS I was not in agreement with but that is another story. It is going to take some time for that reputation to be over taken, but with no lor this set, what are you going to do.

MAGGIO
01-29-2009, 13:53
it take longer than a week dude. stop being such a retard and expecting the attitude towards you to change in 5mins.

try 5 months and expect 5 years. I dont think LOR will ever gain or regain the communties respect again. I just dont think its fixable no matter what happens.

Divine Intervention
01-29-2009, 13:57
depends whos leading it i guess. id give a Satan & Pron leadership a chance personally.

Satan666
01-29-2009, 17:58
:cool: thanks Anton, Honestly i think i could make a very fair and respectable leader but the fact is that i don't have the time or resolve to be an active leader.

kitoy
01-29-2009, 19:44
You seem to have left out the part where he only had 3m AR defense. I don't know about you, but that isn't an impressive kill.

I had no other choice but go purely on ships, if not then your top states could have had rip our ***..

I was a bit inactive due to RL issues and i wasnt sure if i can make it in the next warchat so i thought im gonna die anyway. Then i scratched my balls and pulled whatever i can lol..

Divine Intervention
01-29-2009, 19:56
NS top states could have been killed by a group of LoR restarts lol. stop bigging up your kills ;)
the state had ~2mill jets. i think the only reason you AAed it was so you could get some big *** grabs :p

kitoy
01-29-2009, 20:08
I didn't even grab, you see i was still at 10k land.. :p

I'm not bigging up my kills, i just did whatever i can during that warchat..
and yeah we can AR him directly but we need turns so i AAed and LD :p

pron
01-30-2009, 02:04
:cool: thanks Anton, Honestly i think i could make a very fair and respectable leader but the fact is that i don't have the time or resolve to be an active leader.

ditto

kenshin44
01-30-2009, 02:42
depends whos leading it i guess. id give a Satan & Pron leadership a chance personally.

WTF are you talking about? Are you HIGH on something?

Also Maggio I would comment on you but, you been anti-LoR for life lol so idk what to even say to you.

Hey Vinnie, I never said LoR is a pacifist nation. WHEN I said change, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,

BTW i am saying repeat again and again so some of you dimwits (the friendliest way i can possibly say it) UNDERSTAND THAT WE NEVER EVER SAID CHANGE = LOR WILL NEVER WAR.

And as a fun fact I would like to say I'm never going to ****ing say yes sir to any of you guys(and become your ***** an your interpretation on how LoR should be), cause tbh none of you have done **** for me. Its my men who have, and I only said the change factor to help the community as a whole and you know what, for multiple sets NO ****ING MASS WARS and nothing and you know where the community has gone, ****ING NOWHERE, I lost many members in my ****ing change, so don't even ****ing criticize me. What i did for half you ****ing *******s i lost in my own member count, and {leadership(COMMENTING TO ANTON)}.

You know why we get all the ****ing members cause we stand for something, have you guys ever thought why LoR has the biggest nation and a percentage of NW playing with them(Let the idiot come in and answer this question by saying you guys have multies blah blah blah, ***** go find something better to say so I can respond to you better, cause if you say the multie thing, Ima have to get low on you and go on some personal commenting)? Have you? You guys love to criticize don't you ****ing spending time, thinking hey lets ***** out ali, and LoR. I think LoR should be ran this way and blah blah blah. Anyone who thinks LoR warring after they said they gonna war is a piece of **** for doing so is such a ****ing bilbo that I personally would like to know.

BeeNo
01-30-2009, 05:47
relax

:smoke:

Hoebawt
01-30-2009, 09:27
WTF are you talking about? Are you HIGH on something?

Also Maggio I would comment on you but, you been anti-LoR for life lol so idk what to even say to you.

Hey Vinnie, I never said LoR is a pacifist nation. WHEN I said change, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,

BTW i am saying repeat again and again so some of you dimwits (the friendliest way i can possibly say it) UNDERSTAND THAT WE NEVER EVER SAID CHANGE = LOR WILL NEVER WAR.

And as a fun fact I would like to say I'm never going to ****ing say yes sir to any of you guys(and become your ***** an your interpretation on how LoR should be), cause tbh none of you have done **** for me. Its my men who have, and I only said the change factor to help the community as a whole and you know what, for multiple sets NO ****ING MASS WARS and nothing and you know where the community has gone, ****ING NOWHERE, I lost many members in my ****ing change, so don't even ****ing criticize me. What i did for half you ****ing *******s i lost in my own member count, and {leadership(COMMENTING TO ANTON)}.

You know why we get all the ****ing members cause we stand for something, have you guys ever thought why LoR has the biggest nation and a percentage of NW playing with them(Let the idiot come in and answer this question by saying you guys have multies blah blah blah, ***** go find something better to say so I can respond to you better, cause if you say the multie thing, Ima have to get low on you and go on some personal commenting)? Have you? You guys love to criticize don't you ****ing spending time, thinking hey lets ***** out ali, and LoR. I think LoR should be ran this way and blah blah blah. Anyone who thinks LoR warring after they said they gonna war is a piece of **** for doing so is such a ****ing bilbo that I personally would like to know.

coz u guys have multies :)

MAGGIO
01-30-2009, 13:06
your right Anton. Satan or Pron would be fine honestly, its Ali that rubs me wrong and always seems to be the spokeman for LOR even when the give the FA to pron.

Missionary
01-30-2009, 13:39

depends on how you look at it. either way the only think you can conclude is the guy was a dumbass for having such little AR defence up top.

1 of those 1 man tags you killed was a recruit of mine. He questioned me why his state was killed for no reason. thanks ;). Also, if you didn't notice. Most of NS was inactive. I expanded about 90% of my turns. Ooga played about 500 turns all set, and crimson and I didn't talk about anything til about 3 weeks in, when we were planning on FSing you. But i figured we didn't have to worry about you guys. So i didn't say to start getting war ready and saving turns. I should have listened to crimson and fangz and warred you anyway. Even though our 8-9 active states would have been annihilated either way. I even told you that NS only had 6-7 states that would war. guess ya didn't take my word for it?

inactive? lol. you have like 4 top10 states all supported with one of the better NA's in the game.........and somehow you expect us to believe the nation was so inactive?

@ ali - i was refering to the conversation we had at the start of the set. although i guess you did listen to what i said :P

Will
01-30-2009, 15:38
try 5 months and expect 5 years. I dont think LOR will ever gain or regain the communties respect again. I just dont think its fixable no matter what happens.

As far as I am concerned, the "respect of the community" and 50p will buy me a newspaper. How valuable it is!

I admit that a lot of the stuff LOR did in this set has been less than decent, there is no doubt about that. But the so-called community has no right whatsoever to claim any kind of moral superiority when:

A) it did nothing whatsoever to stop said actions in the first place. When LOR hit NS, how many tags jumped to it's defence?

Let's see...... hmmmmm......... well........

A big fat ZERO!

That's right, not one other nation decided to hit LOR in response to it's attack on NS. Since the "community" decided it was better to sit back and net instead of help out a nation that was hit for no reason, it effectively condoned what LOR did. If you couldn't care enough to take them down ingame (and it was well within your power to do so), then you cannot complain about what happens as a consequence.

B) A few sets back, another large tag hit a small tag for no reason. This little tag was doing no harm to anyone, netting peacefully and staying out of trouble, when all of a sudden, BAM! in comes the big tag and wipes out the little one in an utterly unprovoked attack. Now, I don't like what said big tag did (and they know what I refer to), but at the time I was powerless to stop (or avenge) said action. The community, however, was not. but let's take a look at some of the responses to this attack, shall we?

get we get off the suicide topic for once...dammit!

BTW i notice the numbers are unfair in xxx favor for just a random war. Was there a reason for the war?

Who was this, you wonder?

Why, it was Maggio, talking about that last war. A war no better than anything LOR did this set. A far cry from "LOR has lost the respect of the community for the next 5 years"

The only responses of any significant criticism came from the nation that had been attacked. Every other tag simply could not care less.

Well, almost every other tag.

certain other tags became drawn into a conflict with the "big tag" in that set, while not as a direct result of the hit on the small tag, it was better than nothing, and far more than the so called "community" was prepared to do.

Who was this tag, this champion of little nations, you wonder?

Who would step up to the plate and do something, no matter how insignificant, to hit said large tag?

Not the "community nations", oh no. They were all too busy netting. Not much different from this set, was it?

Who, then?

Why... that scourge of this game, those evil, demonic people that are a plague, a curse, a stain on this game!

The one, the only......

LOR.

(technically EX was involved in this but they are effectively an LOR-sub group as best I can tell. Kudos to them as well.)

When the community treats mindless warring equally, and does not single out one nation as a scapegoat, then, and only then, will I place any value on what it thinks. Until then I will take it's respect, and my 50p, and buy a paper.

Divine Intervention
01-30-2009, 15:54
eh? EX was only warring WLF because WLF helped out Smile after EX randomly hit us for no apparent reason after claiming that they planned on netting nad being peaceful. WLF just so happened to have warred EURO the day before. Most of EURO actually ended up fighting EX because they joined Smile (about 4 or so EURO players joined us).

Will
01-30-2009, 16:05
eh? EX was only warring WLF because WLF helped out Smile after EX randomly hit us for no apparent reason after claiming that they planned on netting nad being peaceful. WLF just so happened to have warred EURO the day before. Most of EURO actually ended up fighting EX because they joined Smile (about 4 or so EURO players joined us).

That doesn't change the fact that out of all the tags in the game, only EX and LOR did anything to WLF.

Divine Intervention
01-30-2009, 16:06
EX warred WLF because WLF attacked EX. LoR attacked WLF because they attacked EX.

Will
01-30-2009, 16:09
Yes, I never said LOR attacked WLF to help Euro. The fact is, the so called good guys were happy to let Euro get screwed over. That is what I am talking about.

MAGGIO
01-30-2009, 16:16
gotta admit it pissed me off that no one would stand up to them even thought i gave a pre set warning about it. I am simply a member now adays, but it didnt set well with me or a few others that I know.

pron
01-30-2009, 16:33
your right Anton. Satan or Pron would be fine honestly, its Ali that rubs me wrong and always seems to be the spokeman for LOR even when the give the FA to pron.

That's cause the community didn't support the changes that I wanted to do. Letting Ali run LOR the way he wanted seemed appropriate, because after 3 sets of leading LOR--nothing changed from community side. Enjoy the LOR that you all love to bash, cause it's probably gonna be here awhile.

ooga booga
01-30-2009, 17:17
That's cause the community didn't support the changes that I wanted to do. Letting Ali run LOR the way he wanted seemed appropriate, because after 3 sets of leading LOR--nothing changed from community side. Enjoy the LOR that you all love to bash, cause it's probably gonna be here awhile.

Didn't support the changes you did? What changes did you do? Not war people for no reason? I'm sorry... was I suppose to create a freaking thread for you and pat you on the back??? lol GIVE ME A BREAK. The fact nobody killed you in revenge during those sets should have been a clear indication we were welcoming your so called "change." I guess we were suppose to create threads, and message you on msn thanking you guys for not being complete dip****s. Please. You guys go inactive and you say that you gave a shot of "changing". lol!

And Ali... what change did you do? You warred netting nations and 1 man tags this set for no reason. Now we aren't saying changing means not to war, nobody said that. But when you war killing nations half, and 1/30th of your size for the fun of it, that's not changing at all. And you have the balls to come on here and rant like a little 8 year old like you didn't do anything wrong. lol Grow up. LoR = immature little trash.

Kamran
01-30-2009, 17:24
Didn't support the changes you did? What changes did you do? Not war people for no reason? I'm sorry... was I suppose to create a freaking thread for you and pat you on the back??? lol GIVE ME A BREAK. The fact nobody killed you in revenge during those sets should have been a clear indication we were welcoming your so called "change." I guess we were suppose to create threads, and message you on msn thanking you guys for not being complete dip****s. Please. You guys go inactive and you say that you gave a shot of "changing". lol!

And Ali... what change did you do? You warred netting nations and 1 man tags this set for no reason. Now we aren't saying changing means not to war, nobody said that. But when you war killing nations half, and 1/30th of your size for the fun of it, that's not changing at all. And you have the balls to come on here and rant like a little 8 year old like you didn't do anything wrong. lol Grow up. LoR = immature little trash.

you need to grow up

the way you whine makes abit more immature the LOR.

i dont care what people say, no nation should have the right to call them a netting nation. you can blame them for haveing hughe amount of players while everyone else is scattered and netting peacefully and pretending that netting is the only means of playing this game.

NS is back why not hit them back if better get friends. EX doesn't have many players and you prolly outnumber them anyways so do something man

ooga booga
01-30-2009, 17:44
you need to grow up

the way you whine makes abit more immature the LOR.

i dont care what people say, no nation should have the right to call them a netting nation. you can blame them for haveing hughe amount of players while everyone else is scattered and netting peacefully and pretending that netting is the only means of playing this game.

NS is back why not hit them back if better get friends. EX doesn't have many players and you prolly outnumber them anyways so do something man

Me... whining... immature? Go back and read Ali's post and compare that to mine. :P

Kamran
01-30-2009, 19:00
Me... whining... immature? Go back and read Ali's post and compare that to mine. :P

i have and you still immature:p

northbabylon
01-30-2009, 19:29
depends on how you look at it. either way the only think you can conclude is the guy was a dumbass for having such little AR defence up top.

inactive? lol. you have like 4 top10 states all supported with one of the better NA's in the game.........and somehow you expect us to believe the nation was so inactive?

@ ali - i was refering to the conversation we had at the start of the set. although i guess you did listen to what i said :P

SoB Guess Who(#25)-active
Crimson Shadow Eriador(#29)-active-but me and him didn't talk about anything til about 3 weeks in.
Old School Fangz Drizzle(#36)-active
andy northbabylon(#40)-semi-active, expanded 90% of my turns
virtual insanity virtual insanity(#42) - -pretty much deleted
Neo Moradon(#45)-active
AceofSpades The Card House(#49)-inactive
ooga booga I got an Xbox360(#64)-inactive
Rid**** Furian Army(#70)-active
FrogBu I suck(#73)-active, but still new to game
boskuh BTown(#83)-semi-active
d rabbit punch(#92) - runbch-suicided
ummi SaLaBaNz1(#96)-active
Black Prussia(#136)-inactive
Racingsloth RacingState(#141)-inactive
Defence Defence(#143)-inactive
Nubs Respect Me or Die(#161)-stocked at low net
John The Baptist Here To Cleanse You(#195) - jeff capes-joined as a restart

ooga booga
01-30-2009, 19:34
i have and you still immature:p

With your grammar I can tell you are much more mature than me. ;) lol

Divine Intervention
01-30-2009, 19:37
Crimson Shadow Eriador(#29)-active-but me and him didn't talk about anything til about 3 weeks in.

maybe more to do with the fact that Brett doesn't want to hear about your success or rather lack of success with any female which isn't crazy, pregnant or lesbian?

northbabylon
01-30-2009, 19:51
well when we made NS, we tried to make sure that we talked at least once a week. But it seemed for the majority of last set, we would never catch eachother on.

kenshin44
01-31-2009, 00:08

:confused: Im whinning for winning?

I believe your the one whining atm...... I'm just trying to say that you guys are wrong and need help:::

Kamran was on the same receiving end of the war as NS, and he isn't whining like you guys.

ooga booga
01-31-2009, 03:08
:confused: Im whinning for winning?

I believe your the one whining atm...... I'm just trying to say that you guys are wrong and need help:::

Kamran was on the same receiving end of the war as NS, and he isn't whining like you guys.

You go on a 15 minute swearing rant on about how gay you are. That to me, no matter how drunk I am right now, is WHINING. Go cry a river biatch. Everybody hates you, you have no friends... yeah yeah we know the deal.

Kamran
01-31-2009, 09:03
You go on a 15 minute swearing rant on about how gay you are. That to me, no matter how drunk I am right now, is WHINING. Go cry a river biatch. Everybody hates you, you have no friends... yeah yeah we know the deal.

pfft..

immature :D

Mr President
01-31-2009, 11:15
lol we are into the new set and this thread is still active...

You all can complain all you want about what LoR did last set. but they did exactly what you let them do.

-You put faith in Ali when YEARS of exp should have taught you to never trust him no matter what he is saying.. Always look for the actions as they speak louder then words..

- Everyone knew LoR was going to war last set. They made it pretty clear.

- When they did war none of the nations banded together to bring them down. There was not one nation alone that would have been able to do it, so some of you should have formed up a team and brought them down.

The fact is LoR ran away with the set. Yes there killing restarts at the end to boost up a kill count was a little shady, but it's not breaking any rules.

Seems every set we go through this. LoR did this LoR did that, when the hell are people going to just band together and out smart Ali and crew? When will you simply shut LoR down in it's place?

Back in the day, USA devoted many sets to warring the viet nations. It sucked, our members grew tired of warring them set after set, ALL set long. But it had to be done to prove a point and in the end it worked.

If you put enough pressure on someone and they have to cave. If they don't then his/her members will grow tired of dieing over stupid decisions and will leave them.

In my opinion, this is the "communities" fault for allowing it to happen. All LoR did was take the freedom they had and ran with it.. Nobody liked there tactics, but nobody tried to stop them either.. Most sat in the corner hoping Ali wouldn't notice them.. Or they actually trusted Ali cause they spoke with him on MSN..

For those who don't have the time to really put forth leading, well they shouldn't be leading anymore. You can't log on every other day, expand some turns and lead a nation. You have to be committed to leading. I had to learn this myself, which is why i'm not leading anymore lol.. I thought i would have the time to balance everything out, and well i didn't and bad choices were made on my part.. So if you don't have the time to devote to really lead a nation the way it should be lead then maybe you should hand over the nation till you do have time.. :)

BOTTOM LINE: LoR is not and will not change.. EVER! They are who they are. It is up to ALL the other nations to take them out of power.

BOTTOM BOTTOM LINE: These are only my opinions. I just wanted to get in on all the ranting as you all know how much i love getting into the heat of things...:)

Dogma
01-31-2009, 13:32
BOTTOM BOTTOM LINE: These are only my opinions. I just wanted to get in on all the ranting as you all know how much i love getting into the heat of things...

And making long *** posts.

Satan666
01-31-2009, 23:31
I think if ever the day i actually was (truly) a leader that people would give me a chance.

kenshin44
02-01-2009, 01:25
lol we are into the new set and this thread is still active...

For those who don't have the time to really put forth leading, well they shouldn't be leading anymore. You can't log on every other day, expand some turns and lead a nation. You have to be committed to leading. I had to learn this myself, which is why i'm not leading anymore lol.. I thought i would have the time to balance everything out, and well i didn't and bad choices were made on my part.. So if you don't have the time to devote to really lead a nation the way it should be lead then maybe you should hand over the nation till you do have time.. :)

Which is why LoR is one mem this set heh..... not leading cause i can't :cool:

Hoebawt
02-01-2009, 10:49
You guys r hiding?

Satan666
02-01-2009, 14:31
well alot of us aren't playing. With college and all i know my time will be severely different from having nothing.

Hoebawt
02-01-2009, 14:44
not playing but still logging in daily :)

kenshin44
02-01-2009, 18:11
not playing but still logging in daily :)

lol yeah and i have been keeping that a secret by not posting everyday.... lol guess it takes a brain genius to notice that i log in lol.

Ohhh Ali posted daily wow he logs in?

GJ hoe GJ hoe bravo bravo.....

Satan666
02-01-2009, 18:36
yeah but some of us have responsibilities that make us have to log in to moderating the forums.

MAGGIO
02-01-2009, 19:48
ill back you on that, and Satan does a pretty good job at Modding.

Hoebawt
02-02-2009, 00:22
i actually agree... Satan is logging in to do his modding... im sure Ali and Kanny and the rest of the "LOR CORE" log in to do there moding aswell

but in all seriousness i know satan does do his job... :) i think have a few warnings from him

Satan666
02-02-2009, 08:06
Yeah i think you are the only one i have actually warned, usually i will just delete and edit my way to silence.