PDA

View Full Version : G(LoR) vs CTU

glavchev
06-18-2010, 06:54
you are people who do not follow your promises ......and for that everyone will want to kill you....Pron do you remember what say in chat...read carefully....read from bottom to top

20:41:14-2010/06/07 < kenshin44 > yeah was impressive i didn't know they had that much strength ctu
20:40:25-2010/06/07 < totte > hehe the bgers have always been good at war :P
20:40:20-2010/06/07 < kenshin44 > aight good to know all is said and done
20:40:18-2010/06/07 < glavchev > Our nation has declared peace on Legion of Riot[LoR], contact your nation leaders for more info.
20:39:59-2010/06/07 < Madbg > nice set to all
20:39:51-2010/06/07 < Vortex > Your nation has declared peace on Legion of Riot[LoR].
20:39:31-2010/06/07 < kenshin44 > cause i think glavchev was wondering where i was
20:39:13-2010/06/07 < kenshin44 > oh lol yeah i did but i wanted to make sure people knew i was down too :p
20:38:56-2010/06/07 < glavchev > have a nice set to all
20:38:49-2010/06/07 < kenshin44 > That was a really good FS carried out by you guys good job. I believe we don't have strength to sustain a good war
20:38:49-2010/06/07 < pron > Kenshin--just read the chat--we're already in a ceasefire lol
20:38:39-2010/06/07 < glavchev > war is over
20:38:34-2010/06/07 < pron > You can be our witness Totte :P
20:38:15-2010/06/07 < kenshin44 > Yeah we'd like to end this war if possible if ABT and CTU are down for it
20:37:37-2010/06/07 < totte > remebers a warchat held in wows public irc ;)
20:36:54-2010/06/07 < kenshin44 > lol
20:36:17-2010/06/07 < glavchev > me too
20:36:14-2010/06/07 < totte > peace talks in the public chat classy ;)
20:35:18-2010/06/07 < pron > you guys declare peace soon as you can
20:35:09-2010/06/07 < pron > kk--we'll end war prep
20:34:57-2010/06/07 < Madbg > ok so it's done CF
20:34:34-2010/06/07 < Vortex > i vote yay
20:33:53-2010/06/07 < pron > and rest of set, LOR won't declare war on ABT or CTU
20:33:46-2010/06/07 < Madbg > ok i let see what our ally thinks do we have agreement on this
20:33:35-2010/06/07 < pron > Surrender takes 36 hours after declaration of war
20:33:02-2010/06/07 < Madbg > for the rest of the set i think it shoudnt be any
20:33:01-2010/06/07 < glavchev > you may surrender u know
20:32:35-2010/06/07 < pron > LOR won't be warring ABT or CTU after this no
20:31:34-2010/06/07 < glavchev > will there be further action on your part if we stop the war now
20:31:00-2010/06/07 < Madbg > Vortex what you think
20:30:57-2010/06/07 < pron > so if you guys are ready to end war, LOR is too
20:30:37-2010/06/07 < Madbg > i think there is no need to continue too btw
20:30:21-2010/06/07 < glavchev > it was their counter strike , i think
20:29:48-2010/06/07 < totte > SC=stracraft ;)
20:29:42-2010/06/07 < pron > np--war's effectively over. We got 4 states, 1 is an N player, to your potential 22 active states
20:29:04-2010/06/07 < Madbg > my mistake
20:28:51-2010/06/07 < Madbg > cease fire
20:28:31-2010/06/07 < pron > what's SC?
20:28:03-2010/06/07 < Madbg > it's interesting for me why after asking of CF a lot of action came on
20:27:24-2010/06/07 < Madbg > ok so we are here for this SC offer
20:26:58-2010/06/07 < pron > so we don't need to wait for him
20:26:50-2010/06/07 < pron > I can speak for Ali though
20:26:05-2010/06/07 < pron > apparently they didn't want to add me on MSN totte lol
20:25:55-2010/06/07 < Vortex > hi
20:25:35-2010/06/07 < pron > Ali is working--let me see if he's on MSN
20:25:26-2010/06/07 < totte > lol negotiations on the forums :P
20:25:18-2010/06/07 < pron > so what do you guys think of ceasefire?
20:25:17-2010/06/07 < glavchev > where is alli?
20:25:00-2010/06/07 < Madbg > hello
20:25:00-2010/06/07 < glavchev > it said pron

When you mean LoR you mean and its states...or i'm wrong?!?!
Now Alli and other from LoR join to [G]......

Ali,are you forget how you wept like a child:

"Message:
Good job on FS. LoR is unable to match you guys in a counter strike of any
sort.

We wondering if its possible to end this war.

We admit we have lost the battle.

Could we end the war at this point in time?

~Ali

Ali44
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RE:

i'll discuse with other guys and will send u a game msg.Is this OK for u?

Jack Bauer
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RE:

Okay thanks for your consideration.

Ali44 "

And [G] what is your real reason for this war?

Max Logan
06-18-2010, 07:14
Never should`ve made peace with Ali

Why don`t people ever learn? Devil and Pron is one thing, but never trust a word Ali says...com`on1

P.S. I have a screen of that chat so... :P

Cemetary
06-18-2010, 07:46
id do the same thing as ali if i got gangbanged

i didnt bother reading the chat but did he ever say the states in lor wont war abt or ctu? or just the actual nation lor wont re-declare?

boostah
06-18-2010, 08:48

i didnt bother reading the chat but did he ever say the states in lor wont war abt or ctu? or just the actual nation lor wont re-declare?

doesn't mather tbh, its the ****ing same

Devil
06-18-2010, 08:52
doesn't mather tbh, its the ****ing same

how so?

Just a bunch of tag jumpers to support G in a war is what it looks like to me. Tag jumping has been around forever :P

kenshin44
06-18-2010, 11:41
LoR did not declare war on CTU- LoR's na was stronger and has full tech support if anything we could of done it from LoR.

But agreement was for no war from LoR, and their were LoR states that did not wanna hit, plus the agreement so we jumped to another tag to hit.

GL to you all.

Details of agreements weren't asked for so they can't be automatically assumed.

LoR declaring war was not done, and I gave up leadership of the tag LoR and did this action out of what I wanted to do not through command.

Players that decided to make this jump did the same as did cem when he hit you guys.

having the tittle as one of the best warriors gets you attention :P always got us attention :P

Max Logan
06-18-2010, 12:24
Same old ****, just a different day

Disorder
06-18-2010, 12:30
Yep... I think I will jump tag.. anyone want me?

Calvin74
06-18-2010, 17:04

so one supposed gb where you used your friends to suicide and got what you deserved means you can gb someone else?

i do like how even if G wins they really aren't on par with the bgers they just picked on them after their top states have been suicided on all set long. :P
however if the BGers win then that makes G look pathetic....

best of luck to the BGers:)

pron
06-18-2010, 23:09
Yea--LOR didn't declare war on CTU or ABT, and there are several states (including myself) who are still in LOR.

GL in your war against G though

pron
06-19-2010, 00:42
so one supposed gb where you used your friends to suicide and got what you deserved means you can gb someone else?

How is 8v9 a gb lol? Maybe you should look at the nation scores before you go LOR bashing :)

Max Logan
06-19-2010, 02:09
Should`ve kept hitting Lor until they were all dead...
and then pick on G

kenshin44
06-19-2010, 03:18
I bet ABT will come in acting as hero to save them against the almighty threat.

So why don't we skip all this BS.

ABT and CTU will gang bang G kill everyone and it will seem to be all said and done.

- Don't forget that your dealing with people who love to war though, so if what i said about ABT entering comes true which im pretty sure it will.

We will be fighting wars non stop for ages to come :P you guys can have you petty alliance together but your top states from both nations will suffer every set :).

CTU and ABT already got their gangbang in on LoR whatever it was good fun. now to revamp and strike G in another two on one is a low that i won't tolerate.

G being a nation of 4 fresh states
assisted by 1 fresh state(me) that was war torn
and three restarts of which TWO did near to 0 warstrikes if any.

That's a promise!

Also as side note I won't just use Conventional war methods if another gang bang follows through. 15+9 vs 4 +3 restarts and 1 war torn state that is now dead is idotic, and not a conventional war by my standards.

Also please don't make yourself seem more stupid by claiming cem and his actions were horrible, it comes down to kills and thats how damage is measured.

CTU could and should of set up counter measures after Offensively striking a nation.

Don't act on this forum that CTU was the victim when infact they began war with ABT, what is being carried out now is just a strike back of some restarts and a group of players.

When LoR wars we expect to be hit through ought the set if CTU couldn't see that coming then they deserve what they got in suicides and war.

Don't go and kill players and expect to not be killed in return.

bunje
06-19-2010, 03:40
yea abt best be down for some suicides :D

btw ctu you sabotaged like 18 mil of my jets and i still managed to take you down and 1 more of your states Woop

You have killed Jack Bauer(#34)restarts owned you

Xavior
06-19-2010, 03:50
Yay, more suiciders!

I forgot to add, you guys are no better than -Z-. Lose a war and then resort to suicides. :lol:

bunje
06-19-2010, 04:02
if i could id fight you till the very end but you cant win 2 nations when you get owned on a fs and if you look we still fighting lol we beat ctu and again Abt came to save there damsels in distress ? fact is abt will get owned in due time :)

Max Logan
06-19-2010, 05:32
Then why you came begging for peace? if you love war so much?

Ali as you said in LoR recruitment post, you`ll war, then you and pron come asking for peace and promise not to war. Then you come saying CTU should`ve expected the strike. So much for your BS again! :p

And I believe CTU and if needed, ABT is ready to war you as long as needed. if you want this, fine.

1st your members suicides
You pay for that
Now you claim revenge for nothing
And now you threaten to carry it on and on.

Whatever! Don`t whine afterward, please. As I see this as a direct threat to ABT! As such you can expect consequence. You think we still care about top states and spots? We don`t...we don`t suicide to get 1st and then whine when we`re wasted like flies in a single FS. Go you :thumbup:

Max Logan
06-19-2010, 05:35
if i could id fight you till the very end but you cant win 2 nations when you get owned on a fs and if you look we still fighting lol we beat ctu and again Abt came to save there damsels in distress ? fact is abt will get owned in due time :)

a few years ago LoR didn`t consider 2 nations warring one and having 2-3 time their members to be anything special? They called it tactics, strategy, and so What changed? I guess the stupid - what come around goes around - is in place here.

Please, whining about being outnumbered and gang banged isn`t for you, so... :)
Just take the beating and go on

Missionary
06-19-2010, 07:42
Don't act on this forum that CTU was the victim when infact they began war with ABT, what is being carried out now is just a strike back of some restarts and a group of players.

Ali you have just admitted your counter attacking because of the FS ABT+CTU, thats the way you worded it. which means you have just broke the the peace agreed.

bunje
06-19-2010, 08:38
a few years ago LoR didn`t consider 2 nations warring one and having 2-3 time their members to be anything special? They called it tactics, strategy, and so What changed? I guess the stupid - what come around goes around - is in place here.

Please, whining about being outnumbered and gang banged isn`t for you, so... :)
Just take the beating and go on

lol tbh i dont care about being out numberd i just wanna do what i can to kill :thumbup: but to end the war with Ctu means we could focus on a buncha tw@ts :P aka ABT

boostah
06-19-2010, 09:00

ABT and CTU will gang bang G kill everyone and it will seem to be all said and done.

- Don't forget that your dealing with people who love to war though, so if what i said about ABT entering comes true which im pretty sure it will.

We will be fighting wars non stop for ages to come :P you guys can have you petty alliance together but your top states from both nations will suffer every set :).

CTU and ABT already got their gangbang in on LoR whatever it was good fun. now to revamp and strike G in another two on one is a low that i won't tolerate.

That's a promise!

Also as side note I won't just use Conventional war methods if another gang bang follows through. 15+9 vs 4 +3 restarts and 1 war torn state that is now dead is idotic, and not a conventional war by my standards.

Also please don't make yourself seem more stupid by claiming cem and his actions were horrible, it comes down to kills and thats how damage is measured.

CTU could and should of set up counter measures after Offensively striking a nation.

When LoR wars we expect to be hit through ought the set if CTU couldn't see that coming then they deserve what they got in suicides and war.

Retard, you broke your word, if anything you should be desgusted by yourself. (and blbalbla, its not that your in a different tag that you aren't lor, a nation are the people, same people different tag = same nation !) That's what i think of it. Taking it over to next set is gay :p, what you did now i can totally understand though (although i dont agree)

Mr President
06-19-2010, 09:46
but to end the war with Ctu means we could focus on a buncha tw@ts :P aka ABT

hmmm does that sound like your planning on taking military actions againts ABT? I would be careful saying things like this cause it might cause ABT to strike to protect itself.. :)

bunje
06-19-2010, 10:06
hmmm does that sound like your planning on taking military actions againts ABT? I would be careful saying things like this cause it might cause ABT to strike to protect itself.. :)

Abt are coming anyway :) as i said theyve gotta save there girls from certain death lol but given a choice the last 2 targets i hit id of prefered them to be of Abt

Calvin74
06-19-2010, 10:35

That's a promise!

this is exactly the reason no one outside of lor likes or respects lor. you are like a fat kid with their toy. if you can't have it then you will break it so no one can have it. 99% of the wars lor is in they far outnumber the opponent yet when they get outnumbered it becomes "if you hit us we will never stop hitting you"
that is the equivalent of "if you don't play my way i am taking my ball and going home"
wars are great for the game and you can see the activity level rise this set. however if lor continues to just war nonstop for someone winning a war against them sooner or later that nation will just quit, lor will claim victory, and this game will suffer.

lor grow up and learn to take what you have dished out for so many years, learn that if you lose a war to be a man and accept it not just keep pushing and pushing in later sets.

Calvin74
06-19-2010, 10:38
also CTU usually operates by their word. when they dec peace with someone they actually mean it. they aren't used to double talk and backstabbing by lor and others here where yes we technically dec peace and tech our nation didn't hit you, however a lot of our states jumped to a different tag which is made up of lor players we hide in other tags b/c we are to scared to play together.

so yes they are a victim of your tactics here. they were suicided on multiple times, went through wars and now you want to fight them claiming it is even.
that would be as even as abt jumping in now that G has hit or even waiting 5 days so G countries had fewer turns to netgain.

Max Logan
06-19-2010, 12:23
Abt are coming anyway :) as i said theyve gotta save there girls from certain death lol but given a choice the last 2 targets i hit id of prefered them to be of Abt

wanna bet those girls could`ve nailed LoR alone?
that makes you...what?

Max Logan
06-19-2010, 12:23
this is exactly the reason no one outside of lor likes or respects lor. you are like a fat kid with their toy. if you can't have it then you will break it so no one can have it. 99% of the wars lor is in they far outnumber the opponent yet when they get outnumbered it becomes "if you hit us we will never stop hitting you"
that is the equivalent of "if you don't play my way i am taking my ball and going home"
wars are great for the game and you can see the activity level rise this set. however if lor continues to just war nonstop for someone winning a war against them sooner or later that nation will just quit, lor will claim victory, and this game will suffer.

lor grow up and learn to take what you have dished out for so many years, learn that if you lose a war to be a man and accept it not just keep pushing and pushing in later sets.

I like LoR when Devil is leading :p

pron
06-19-2010, 13:19
And the whiney princesses come out to LOR bash once again. I'm thinking we'll just start giving out numbers and making you all wait in line lol

"A new thread in war and relations? Let's turn it into a merry romp of LOR bashing--hooray! Afterwards, we can go out for drinks and head back to our place for a night of Sex and the City!"

kenshin44
06-19-2010, 13:29
Ali you have just admitted your counter attacking because of the FS ABT+CTU, thats the way you worded it. which means you have just broke the the peace agreed.

The peace terms were LoR will not declare war for remainder of set. That was the only term.

No term of states jumping or playing or hitting from elsewhere make a difference.

And for those that coined us for the suicides that is bs, circumstantial evidence of the CTU state being suicided was never found out to be by one of NHN's state.

And moreover if CTU believed this to be the case they should of reached out and voiced it and LoR and CTU could of talked it out.

Also i don't undertstand how G warring CTU is a suicide, as it is we have won this war.

Also the fact that cem attacked on his own for LoR's sake had nothing to do with us. I'd of preferred if he contacted me so that we could of hit together me and him :P suicides cause damage, but death is the ultimate damage one can attain.

ABT will prob come in as rescue team which was confirmed by max in this thread.

As it is I have nothing to lose so if ABT does interfere in this matter, I'm just promising them hell for many sets. :D nothing more nothing less.

Xavior
06-19-2010, 13:35
As it is I have nothing to lose so if ABT does interfere in this matter, I'm just promising them hell for many sets. :D nothing more nothing less.

Don't do anything you'll end up regretting.. you're not the only one who has nothing to lose ;)

kenshin44
06-19-2010, 13:35

I won't be leading LoR so the claim of lor continuing wars is not valid.

And I don't understand calvin you claim that we shouldn't go about warring nations for fun and ****s and giggles then when we get defeated by a nation we get good reason to war.

The way i see it if someone wants end to war then they shouldn't start it in the first place.

Honestly idc about abt or ctu, I'd leave it as it is this set, but ABT is gonna back CTU against 4 states and 4 restarts.

at that point its just more entertaining for me to face off against these guys in future sets.

Pisses my players off and me.

And if that pisses people off and leads them to quit then so be it. Don't start **** you can't finish. This war lead several of LoR players to quit as well, if they quit they quit.

out of 19 begining lors only 5-6 made restarts. The rest quit so don't lecture me on the fact that i dont' know what wars do to this community and how players quit.

kenshin44
06-19-2010, 13:43
also CTU usually operates by their word. when they dec peace with someone they actually mean it. they aren't used to double talk and backstabbing by lor and others here where yes we technically dec peace and tech our nation didn't hit you, however a lot of our states jumped to a different tag which is made up of lor players we hide in other tags b/c we are to scared to play together.

so yes they are a victim of your tactics here. they were suicided on multiple times, went through wars and now you want to fight them claiming it is even.
that would be as even as abt jumping in now that G has hit or even waiting 5 days so G countries had fewer turns to netgain.

Yes i would like to claim its even cause CTU went through want suicides? we went through massive casulaties in war I went down to about 1.5k land and CTU had ABT with them striking us.

So those few aas by cem weren't all so painful, they had all their states in context.

And as for terms of peace agreements. ALWAYS idk about you calvin but always for the many years we've played their were clear cut stated terms for tag jumping when peace was declared.

First thing LoR would state is if you have any tag jumpers its your obligation to kill them and so forth.

It's funny how they make mistake in setting up terms for giving us peace to which they slaughtered us and your giving us smack.

Don't forget they FSed us with another nation beat us and we just had a hand full of restarts jump of which TWO only attacked, and your whining about that?!?!

IDK calvin it seems something is up with you and your seeing this one sided.

IF LoR had 15 tag jumpers and it was overwhelming or some **** then maybe i could see something with what your saying.

the whole FS of G was carried out by G, tbh i think you are so wanting players to stay in this game that you are overlooking the element of fairness.

Your just making up bs statements of why BG is right and LoR is wrong. When infact LoR did no agressive action at all this set, took defeat and only had a couple states tag jump of which 50% did any attacks.

Your adding Cem and all this other bs into the equation, even if you do I still don't see how that adds up to the fact of ABT and CTU gangbanging LoR and next gangbanging G.

Max Logan
06-19-2010, 14:03
And the whiney princesses come out to LOR bash once again. I'm thinking we'll just start giving out numbers and making you all wait in line lol

we`re kinda bashing Ali...

When infact LoR did no agressive action at all this set

yeah

Max Logan
06-19-2010, 14:04
ABT will prob come in as rescue team which was confirmed by max in this thread.

when?

this?

Whatever! Don`t whine afterward, please. As I see this as a direct threat to ABT! As such you can expect consequence.

I`m not even in leadership?
We are acutally gonna war Sky cuz we see them as a threat to 1st spot

kenshin44
06-19-2010, 14:11
You so def. confirmed that ABT is warring G lol but the damage is done to CTU so you can save what little bit of them you can :P

Xavior
06-19-2010, 14:17
You so def. confirmed that ABT is warring G lol but the damage is done to CTU so you can save what little bit of them you can :P

I think this war is more a matter of principle than anything else really.

Max Logan
06-19-2010, 14:18

to be 100% honest, I just wanted you killed. CTU is a nice added bonus ;)
I wanted to kill you before, but those fools wanted peace. well, so much for it

Mr President
06-19-2010, 16:19
I have a question.. If 8 members of ABT leave and make a new nation then attack G would you still consider that a ABT attack? And if so would that mean you would be hunting ABT down for 5 sets?

That's pretty funny right there.. lol

Max Logan
06-19-2010, 16:26
I have a question.. If 8 members of ABT leave and make a new nation then attack G would you still consider that a ABT attack? And if so would that mean you would be hunting ABT down for 5 sets?

yes, cuz it would be against Ali!

pron
06-19-2010, 16:59

That's pretty funny right there.. lol

If they made a brand new nation yes. However, G has been around all set and is its own nation, therefore this is tag jumping to help G in their fight.

bunje
06-19-2010, 17:10

Abt was the Nation that helped kill those now in G, leaders make that decision to war, if abt didnt want to war then those 8 members would of jumped tag
and cos they didnt they attacked in Abt so we kill the Tag they jump too and Abt for warring previously, and id agree with ali that id do my best to war Abt till i was happy or just cos i felt like it

Max Logan
06-19-2010, 17:32
If they made a brand new nation yes. However, G has been around all set and is its own nation, therefore this is tag jumping to help G in their fight.

G=LoR tag jumpers

BeeNo
06-19-2010, 18:08
well lets be honest, you agreed not to war CTU or ABT this month. you broke that agreement. your 4 year old interpretation of the surrender guidelines won't slide this time ali.

you want to swear your jihad against us this month? what about ROTN you already have one against them from last month? who's next CR? NS? 2 months 2 jihads from ali. you have always enjoyed a numbers advantage, this month we warred you at even numbers knowing you had at least 5-6 tag jumpers sitting outside the nation who could lend a hand. your dang right we planned for them. because you didn't use them you call it a gang bang.

now this war with [G] will be because you broke your agreement of peace for the remainder of the month.

Calvin74
06-19-2010, 18:12
I don't know I remember back when this happened a lot tag jumping was looking upon very poorly. Usually it would cause an outside nation to kill the offending states if the nation they left wouldn't

i have nothing vested in this war i just don't want ali to drag crap like this out like he does. honestly what did you think was going to happen? you lost your war earlier so you decided to start it back up under the guise of a new war. when no one bought that it was a new war you said well if you hit us we will just hit you again and again. that is outside perspective. if you want some tips on how to lead a nation and have good relations just hit me up on msn:)

BeeNo
06-19-2010, 18:25
Abt was the Nation that helped kill those now in G, leaders make that decision to war, if abt didnt want to war then those 8 members would of jumped tag
and cos they didnt they attacked in Abt so we kill the Tag they jump too and Abt for warring previously, and id agree with ali that id do my best to war Abt till i was happy or just cos i felt like it

its hard to imagine ever getting tired of killing ben :P

boostah
06-19-2010, 18:46
I don't know I remember back when this happened a lot tag jumping was looking upon very poorly. Usually it would cause an outside nation to kill the offending states if the nation they left wouldn't

i have nothing vested in this war i just don't want ali to drag crap like this out like he does. honestly what did you think was going to happen? you lost your war earlier so you decided to start it back up under the guise of a new war. when no one bought that it was a new war you said well if you hit us we will just hit you again and again. that is outside perspective. if you want some tips on how to lead a nation and have good relations just hit me up on msn:)

I dont even understand why this is called gangbanging. There is no such thing, its called foreign affairs. That lor (ali) is **** at it has already been known for years.

I remember the days that FED with 80members would still call in their allies to attack an 20 member nation, just because that's what allies do ! Real allies (like DAK USA, or DAK FED) dont think about gangbang, or the good of only their nation, they think of their alliance, and will act to keep it standing. Hell they even offer help, even if its not needed and make another nation mad at them.

I for one was for us tagjumping to CTU, that wouldve been exactly the same as lor did, although i'm sure they wouldn't have seen it taht way and would whine.

BeeNo
06-19-2010, 19:29
i see you posting that there was no direct link between the suicide and nhn. read the previous war thread ali you will see he did a land feed for nhn then AR'd #34 to help nhn try to capture 1st place. there is no fuzzy line here, we know what he did.

you want everyone else in this game to just lay down and let you walk all over us. that's not going to happen.

Missionary
06-19-2010, 21:54

so whats there reason for warring? plus who are they? lol

And for those that coined us for the suicides that is bs, circumstantial evidence of the CTU state being suicided was never found out to be by one of NHN's state.

can we have ali banned here? he has just admitted to knowing of multies. LMFAO

why you fallen out wiv beeno neways? before we made xELDx and you went onto ABT wiv beeno u hadnt really got anywhere in the top ranks.

pron
06-19-2010, 23:19
so whats there reason for warring?

I heard from a very reliable source that they didn't like your face and decided to take it out on CTU.

Calvin74
06-20-2010, 00:29
I heard from a very reliable source that they didn't like your face and decided to take it out on CTU.

that makes sense. it would have been dangerous to hit vinnie if you had to look at him:P

ooga booga
06-20-2010, 00:53
What I find funny is, how Lor looks to war every set and when they get a war and lose they get all pissed off and want to drag it on forever. Not only that but Devil said last set that if nations don't want to get warred by Lor that we should gang up and kill them at the beginning of the set. So people took his advice and did that and then Lor is still mad. If everyone knows lor is going to war that set, and they take action by protecting their nations and kill lor first that is lor's fault for wanting to war in the first place. The community has sat around many sets and watched lor ravage nation by nation. When they do take a stand like this lor still cries all set long. I'll never understand it.

Oh and by the way, the whole community bashes lor right pron? Can you imagine why? Maybe if you guys played like men instead of little girls with dirty tactics and lies than people wouldn't care. But when you come on here crying gangbang every time you lose a war and lie about peace agreements if people respond to your cries it's "lor bashing". haha

kenshin44
06-20-2010, 00:54
well lets be honest, you agreed not to war CTU or ABT this month. you broke that agreement. your 4 year old interpretation of the surrender guidelines won't slide this time ali.

you want to swear your jihad against us this month? what about ROTN you already have one against them from last month? who's next CR? NS? 2 months 2 jihads from ali. you have always enjoyed a numbers advantage, this month we warred you at even numbers knowing you had at least 5-6 tag jumpers sitting outside the nation who could lend a hand. your dang right we planned for them. because you didn't use them you call it a gang bang.

now this war with [G] will be because you broke your agreement of peace for the remainder of the month.

beeno i think you don't know what your talking about or warring about.

Did i complain about ABT and CTU warring LoR?
Nope

Did i claim LoR lost vs ABT and CTU?
Yes

Did i claim no tag jumping?
Nope

Why did I wanna war CTU?
BGers are such good warriors stated again and again by calvin and other members of this community.

Why did I tag jump to G?
Let's see G has 4 states even at all max turns they could get about 1.5 kills in a fs no more or less, wanted to give them a hand in their war, especially since tag jumping was not a stated condition of peace.

Why did 2 other states from LoR plus another join?
4 vs 9 isn't really fair get some numbers,
then too two states never striked and one just made a state :P.

Why did ABT war G?
Cause BGers are pussies can't handle war as they were claimed able to unless they get FS in which they got one fs but failed in cs. Also ABT is trying to be all honorable, but in reality they just wanna make this a personal war with me.

Reality is that LoR is not what it used to be, but I know what ABT and CTU players love and what Lorians love.

You guys will resort back to netting at some point and time, and what will I resort to? We will just see.

Beeno you brought this onto yourself by butting into a 9 vs 9 war in which 4 were restarts and 1 was just a created state.

Don't try to make it seem like this was a unfair battle when all the odds were on CTU's side.

Also Calvin, Max, your trying to point me out as being wrong?

Calvin your viewpoint is end battles here and now and pro long wars and way lor is run kills community, but this isn't the time for that lecture :P.

This was started by ABT and CTU, and if CTU were as good as they were claimed to be then they wouldn't be in this scenario.

Beeno be a man and just say you wanted to **** me and G up don't try to justify that your right and were wrong.

Also the personal insults with Jihad are way mature man you are so cool for getting a personal one in on me and my religion good ****.

I guess this forum permits personal insults and bashing of religion :P

kenshin44
06-20-2010, 00:57
What I find funny is, how Lor looks to war every set and when they get a war and lose they get all pissed off and want to drag it on forever. Not only that but Devil said last set that if nations don't want to get warred by Lor that we should gang up and kill them at the beginning of the set. So people took his advice and did that and then Lor is still mad. If everyone knows lor is going to war that set, and they take action by protecting their nations and kill lor first that is lor's fault for wanting to war in the first place. The community has sat around many sets and watched lor ravage nation by nation. When they do take a stand like this lor still cries all set long. I'll never understand it.

Oh and by the way, the whole community bashes lor right pron? Can you imagine why? Maybe if you guys played like men instead of little girls with dirty tactics and lies than people wouldn't care. But when you come on here crying gangbang every time you lose a war and lie about peace agreements if people respond to your cries it's "lor bashing". haha

Dude ooga no disrespect but your completely not needed in this thread lol.

You don't know what your talking about.

If you do wanna get in and say something useful then fall in line and bash me as max and calvin that way you will be somewhat relevant to this thread :P

BeeNo
06-20-2010, 02:05
lol, i have no idea what your religious beliefs are. i was giving your threat of warring us set after set the title of jihad. if you want to get offended by that feel free. its just a forum game.

its pretty simple. you broke your promise not to war ABT or CTU this set. now i'm not going to get into peace negotiations having to tell you no tag jumping no blah blah until you find another way around it. thats not how i work. when we agree to you guys not warring CTU or ABT for the rest of the month. it seems pretty clear what that means.

this is the same reason i won't even bring FA to you. if ken wants to he can go ahead. but personally i'm not wasting my time talking to you. i'll let my jets do the talking. thats the only form of communication you'll understand.

Devil
06-20-2010, 04:03
When they do take a stand like this lor still cries all set long. I'll never understand it.

Let me tell you what i find funny.

Yes you all would sit back and watch LoR destroy nations and just cross your fingers and hope it wasn't you. Watch while the nations who got hit would come here and cry about getting hit and do nothing.

Every once in a blue moon you would band together to help fight against LoR but then the next set you yet again turn a blind eye to the people who just helped you woes.

90% of you here have complained about LoR outnumbering you in a war and how its unfair and so on, yet now that the other side has the numbers you expect no complaining? Criticize the people who are now outnumber for complaining about the numbers game. Do as i say not as i do?

Max Logan
06-20-2010, 04:59
Do as i say not as i do?

You said it way to smart for most to understand! lol

Calvin74
06-20-2010, 09:18

Yes you all would sit back and watch LoR destroy nations and just cross your fingers and hope it wasn't you. Watch while the nations who got hit would come here and cry about getting hit and do nothing.

Every once in a blue moon you would band together to help fight against LoR but then the next set you yet again turn a blind eye to the people who just helped you woes.

90% of you here have complained about LoR outnumbering you in a war and how its unfair and so on, yet now that the other side has the numbers you expect no complaining? Criticize the people who are now outnumber for complaining about the numbers game. Do as i say not as i do?

I don't think I have had a problem too many times with lor ingame. nations i have been in have lost to them and beaten them before. what would you suggest devil? kill them every single set? that just makes lor people leave. we don't want them to leave just grow up:P

as for the BGers you can't honestly think this was a fair fight can you ali? they had been suicided on multiple times and you had at least 4 states that played from the start that never warred at all. there is no way to say that is even close to even.

pron
06-20-2010, 09:39
What I find funny...

Nope, and I don't care--take a number and get in line.

as for the BGers you can't honestly think this was a fair fight can you ali? they had been suicided on multiple times and you had at least 4 states that played from the start that never warred at all. there is no way to say that is even close to even.

lol--for a guy that is supposed to be one of the best players in the game currently, this is one of the dumbest statements you've had in awhile. CTU lost INF, land, and some ships when Cem hit them--you're telling me that makes it uneven compared to 4 restarts, two of which didn't attack and one new state that didn't do anything? lol--maybe ooga finds this funny too, but I still don't care if he does...

Calvin74
06-20-2010, 09:46

lol--for a guy that is supposed to be one of the best players in the game currently, this is one of the dumbest statements you've had in awhile. CTU lost INF, land, and some ships when Cem hit them--you're telling me that makes it uneven compared to 4 restarts, two of which didn't attack and one new state that didn't do anything? lol--maybe ooga finds this funny too, but I still don't care if he does...

the fact that they went through a war. got suicided on and lost probably 100m nw in total. if you don't think that hurts then i overvalued you as a player:P yes CTU might have been able to come back but you can't say that a tag that was geared all towards a netting contest with Sky and trusted ali not to have to deal with a lor war was prepped at all for a FS against them. you point out the restarts where as i point out the states that had played untouched all set. as for those restarts they restarted early and if they didn't have 50 bil cash stocked then they had no idea what they were really doing. so in effect those restarts could still be super effective in a late set war. its not like they were just leaving protection now is it?

pron
06-20-2010, 10:21
the fact that they went through a war. got suicided on and lost probably 100m nw in total. if you don't think that hurts then i overvalued you as a player:P yes CTU might have been able to come back but you can't say that a tag that was geared all towards a netting contest with Sky and trusted ali not to have to deal with a lor war was prepped at all for a FS against them. you point out the restarts where as i point out the states that had played untouched all set. as for those restarts they restarted early and if they didn't have 50 bil cash stocked then they had no idea what they were really doing. so in effect those restarts could still be super effective in a late set war. its not like they were just leaving protection now is it?

100mil Networth of INF is not a big deal since Inf aren't very war effective. I think you've been netting too long...

As for the restarts, they're over a week behind. The ones that weren't restarts are still in a nation that probably doesn't have full NA to support a war.

The problem with your argument, however, lies in the fact that you attribute the war as being unfair due to CTU being hit earlier in the set. That's not what put them behind in this war--it was that G got the FS. Both nations were a little handicapped (CTU's top got hit earlier in set and lost some land and NW, half of G were restarts). It was fair when it started, but after the FS, the odds were in favor of G. That doesn't make it an unfair war--it just means CTU was losing.

Calvin74
06-20-2010, 10:27
100mil Networth of INF is not a big deal since Inf aren't very war effective. I think you've been netting too long...

As for the restarts, they're over a week behind. The ones that weren't restarts are still in a nation that probably doesn't have full NA to support a war.

The problem with your argument, however, lies in the fact that you attribute the war as being unfair due to CTU being hit earlier in the set. That's not what put them behind in this war--it was that G got the FS. Both nations were a little handicapped (CTU's top got hit earlier in set and lost some land and NW, half of G were restarts). It was fair when it started, but after the FS, the odds were in favor of G. That doesn't make it an unfair war--it just means CTU was losing.

in your arguement CTU was even war prepped and ready to war. they weren't they were mostly troops as we just said. G was mostly stockers that could buy whatever unit they needed. as far as restarts a week behind then yeah that really doesn't matter for a stocker restart since they can grab so fast coming in late.

it was clearly in favor of G before they ever hit.

CTU had their top 4 guys suicided on not just 1

pron
06-20-2010, 10:37
in your arguement CTU was even war prepped and ready to war. they weren't they were mostly troops as we just said. G was mostly stockers that could buy whatever unit they needed. as far as restarts a week behind then yeah that really doesn't matter for a stocker restart since they can grab so fast coming in late.

it was clearly in favor of G before they ever hit.

CTU had their top 4 guys suicided on not just 1

Then that's CTU's fault for being behind--what nation isn't war prepped 20 days into the set? That's just not having adequate defenses and if 4 of the top 6 don't have adequate defenses, a war nation like G should take them out. I think its hilarious that you call it an unfair war because CTU wasn't prepared...

G may have been able to buy whatever unit the individual states needed, but that doesn't mean they had an adequate NA. They were netting too, and had massive Inf in the NA. Stocker restarts can grow fast, but they certainly won't be bigger than the states in CTU--as we saw after these stockers "jumped" to the mid 30's? lol

Calvin74
06-20-2010, 10:41
Then that's CTU's fault for being behind--what nation isn't war prepped 20 days into the set? That's just not having adequate defenses and if 4 of the top 6 don't have adequate defenses, a war nation like G should take them out. I think its hilarious that you call it an unfair war because CTU wasn't prepared...

G may have been able to buy whatever unit the individual states needed, but that doesn't mean they had an adequate NA. They were netting too, and had massive Inf in the NA. Stocker restarts can grow fast, but they certainly won't be bigger than the states in CTU--as we saw after these stockers "jumped" to the mid 30's? lol

yes this all would be true except CTU was trying to catch up to Sky so they were caught unaware. yes it was probably bad to not have defense but once again when you have a nation like G that is going to war you and is full of stocker then there is no way you can have adequate defense since they can buy 100% of whatever unit they needed. their NA could be maxed out as well in what they want. G was a lor tag this whole set so they had to have been planning this for some time....

pron
06-20-2010, 10:45
yes this all would be true except CTU was trying to catch up to Sky so they were caught unaware. yes it was probably bad to not have defense but once again when you have a nation like G that is going to war you and is full of stocker then there is no way you can have adequate defense since they can buy 100% of whatever unit they needed. their NA could be maxed out as well in what they want. G was a lor tag this whole set so they had to have been planning this for some time....

But you can't possibly say its an unfair war for CTU when CTU got themselves into this position by not having defenses. After a nation wars, they can't go back to INF hoarding. A nation that warred this set should always be ready for states from the nation they killed to want to ruin their set. To not think that, well, that's just naive.

Calvin74
06-20-2010, 11:03
But you can't possibly say its an unfair war for CTU when CTU got themselves into this position by not having defenses. After a nation wars, they can't go back to INF hoarding. A nation that warred this set should always be ready for states from the nation they killed to want to ruin their set. To not think that, well, that's just naive.

naive yes, but they aren't used to tag jumping or some of the other hidden tags nations have. had they not played the way they did then no one would catch those sky players and it would have been a boring set.

i think both sides could have done things differently and i just hope it gets left in this set and not pushed out into the future to start a repetitive cycle.

boostah
06-20-2010, 12:03

Its normal to have little defenses, for fun spy op on sky's states, you'll see that CTU actually had much more defenses then sky states (and like you said CTU didn't have that great defenses).

Dont forget, playing top mean infantry infantry infantry, buidling defenses will mean you'll loose from those people

pron
06-20-2010, 12:15
Its normal to have little defenses, for fun spy op on sky's states, you'll see that CTU actually had much more defenses then sky states (and like you said CTU didn't have that great defenses).

Dont forget, playing top mean infantry infantry infantry, buidling defenses will mean you'll loose from those people

Which is why warring is so fun :)

Max Logan
06-20-2010, 12:15

CTU was suicided 2 days before the FS
G saved up full turns and made their states war ready

About the bolded part - I really thought you were a good player, but obviously you don`t get this game too well. they lost 100m wort of NET not just INF, which means as you prob need a really deep explanations - strength they could`ve sold on market, as G did or any other nation prepering to war, to BUY units that are for war - JETS and SHIPS and so on. The basic idea is that Inf are not very war effective as GA is very poor compared to AR which are done by jets. But INF are better for netting, so after warring LoR, CTU naturally sold lots of jets and ships and gathered INF. Then Cem suicided their top states and CTU lost a lot on INF which made their states undefended. G knowing this (apparently there was at least 1 good players in there) declared war on CTU feeling their weakness.

I hope I exlained well

Max Logan
06-20-2010, 12:17

so trusting you after peace negotiations is naive? well, thanks for the heads up!

ooga booga
06-20-2010, 12:23

Yeah no rebuttal from you or Ali, because you have no valid one. Can't say I couldn't expect less from you two. (well I could from Ali, usually you can make a decent argument Pron but you must just know you're beat).

Yes I expect no complaining. Yet again lor is so blind and ignorant they fail to see the difference when they war and when they get warred. Lor is a war nation. You guys war practically all the time, you announce it and everyone knows it anyway. The rest of the community is a majority netting group. Lor has nobody left to war because most of those people left the game. So people who want to net have to change and war to suit your greedy happiness. In order for them to go back to netting it helps if they can kill lor quickly, as they did this set. Lor is looking to war and therefore if you get outnumbered it's your fault for being the instigators every set. When netting nations get warred by you it isn't their fault because they just wanted to net in peace. But of course you'll never see it this way. You guys think every scenario is the same and that lor should be treated fairly like every other nation. Well sorry to say it, but Lor is NOT going to be treated like any other nation in this game because you aren't like any other nation in the game. So when you get gangbanged it is your fault. :o Shocker isn't it?

Oh and yes I know I'm not currently involved in the war, so I guess I have no relevance talking according to you Devil, Pron, and Ali. But I did have to stop netting and war you last set, and I've had to waste years warring you because you guys are full of yourselves, so I can say whatever I want.

Salabanzi
06-20-2010, 12:28

If CTU states were in top then they had AR defense less than 1M( one had 2,5M)
My AR defense was 15M + does my defense seems lower then theirs?????:O
I had enough spies also more than 4 CTU states had together, so tell me were the hell are u taking that CTU had better defense ?

boostah
06-20-2010, 13:42
If CTU states were in top then they had AR defense less than 1M( one had 2,5M)
My AR defense was 15M + does my defense seems lower then theirs?????:O
I had enough spies also more than 4 CTU states had together, so tell me were the hell are u taking that CTU had better defense ?

i'm talking about the time they got suicided, i know i had best defences in top 10, and that still wasn't much :p

i'm not attacking you or anything dont worry, i know running at top yo udont have that much defenses. I know gold had 14m ships at one point, but only 3m jets, and this wasn't that long ago (think he was upgradeing agm's, but none the less)

Like there is someone only ships, it proves my point (not sky, i'm just talking about the suiciding this time)

Cemetary
06-20-2010, 14:23
Note to self:

When trying to kill someone, make sure they don't have 50 turns and are online... Also, have someone check for you and see if they make a grab :p

Type: State Attacking: State Defending: Losses: Time:
AR VorteX(#42)[ABT] ABT just earned my(#188)[LnF] 27 Land / 12 Buildings 18:21:14-2010/06/20
AR VorteX(#42)[ABT] ABT just earned my(#188)[LnF] 24 Land / 11 Buildings 18:21:12-2010/06/20
AR VorteX(#42)[ABT] ABT just earned my(#188)[LnF] 28 Land / 13 Buildings 18:21:10-2010/06/20
AR VorteX(#42)[ABT] ABT just earned my(#188)[LnF] 19 Land / 9 Buildings 18:21:08-2010/06/20
AR VorteX(#42)[ABT] ABT just earned my(#188)[LnF] 24 Land / 11 Buildings 18:21:05-2010/06/20
AR VorteX(#42)[ABT] ABT just earned my(#188)[LnF] 26 Land / 12 Buildings 18:21:02-2010/06/20
AR VorteX(#42)[ABT] ABT just earned my(#188)[LnF] 30 Land / 14 Buildings 18:20:56-2010/06/20
AR VorteX(#42)[ABT] ABT just earned my(#188)[LnF] 30 Land / 14 Buildings 18:20:54-2010/06/20
AR VorteX(#42)[ABT] ABT just earned my(#188)[LnF] 27 Land / 12 Buildings 18:20:52-2010/06/20
AR VorteX(#42)[ABT] ABT just earned my(#188)[LnF] 26 Land / 12 Buildings 18:20:30-2010/06/20
AR VorteX(#42)[ABT] ABT just earned my(#188)[LnF] 26 Land / 12 Buildings 18:20:28-2010/06/20
AR VorteX(#42)[ABT] ABT just earned my(#188)[LnF] 19 Land / 9 Buildings 18:20:25-2010/06/20
AR VorteX(#42)[ABT] ABT just earned my(#188)[LnF] 23 Land / 11 Buildings 18:20:23-2010/06/20
AR VorteX(#42)[ABT] ABT just earned my(#188)[LnF] 22 Land / 10 Buildings 18:20:20-2010/06/20
AR VorteX(#42)[ABT] ABT just earned my(#188)[LnF] 31 Land / 15 Buildings 18:20:18-2010/06/20
AR VorteX(#42)[ABT] ABT just earned my(#188)[LnF] 24 Land / 11 Buildings 18:20:15-2010/06/20
AR VorteX(#42)[ABT] ABT just earned my(#188)[LnF] 30 Land / 14 Buildings 18:20:12-2010/06/20
AR VorteX(#42)[ABT] ABT just earned my(#188)[LnF] 28 Land / 13 Buildings 18:20:10-2010/06/20
AR VorteX(#42)[ABT] ABT just earned my(#188)[LnF] 27 Land / 13 Buildings 18:20:07-2010/06/20
AR VorteX(#42)[ABT] ABT just earned my(#188)[LnF] 22 Land / 10 Buildings 18:20:04-2010/06/20
AR VorteX(#42)[ABT] ABT just earned my(#188)[LnF] 27 Land / 13 Buildings 18:20:02-2010/06/20
AR VorteX(#42)[ABT] ABT just earned my(#188)[LnF] 31 Land / 15 Buildings 18:20:00-2010/06/20
AR VorteX(#42)[ABT] ABT just earned my(#188)[LnF] 24 Land / 11 Buildings 18:19:58-2010/06/20
AR VorteX(#42)[ABT] ABT just earned my(#188)[LnF] 24 Land / 11 Buildings 18:19:55-2010/06/20
AR VorteX(#42)[ABT] ABT just earned my(#188)[LnF] 24 Land / 11 Buildings 18:19:53-2010/06/20
AR VorteX(#42)[ABT] ABT just earned my(#188)[LnF] 26 Land / 12 Buildings 18:19:41-2010/06/20
AR VorteX(#42)[ABT] ABT just earned my(#188)[LnF] 26 Land / 12 Buildings 18:19:39-2010/06/20
AR VorteX(#42)[ABT] ABT just earned my(#188)[LnF] 26 Land / 12 Buildings 18:19:37-2010/06/20
AR VorteX(#42)[ABT] ABT just earned my(#188)[LnF] 27 Land / 13 Buildings 18:19:35-2010/06/20
AR VorteX(#42)[ABT] ABT just earned my(#188)[LnF] 27 Land / 13 Buildings 18:19:33-2010/06/20
AR VorteX(#42)[ABT] ABT just earned my(#188)[LnF] 27 Land / 13 Buildings 18:19:31-2010/06/20
AR VorteX(#42)[ABT] ABT just earned my(#188)[LnF] 28 Land / 13 Buildings 18:19:29-2010/06/20
AR VorteX(#42)[ABT] ABT just earned my(#188)[LnF] 28 Land / 13 Buildings 18:19:27-2010/06/20
AR VorteX(#42)[ABT] ABT just earned my(#188)[LnF] 29 Land / 14 Buildings 18:19:24-2010/06/20
AR VorteX(#42)[ABT] ABT just earned my(#188)[LnF] 29 Land / 14 Buildings 18:19:22-2010/06/20
AR VorteX(#42)[ABT] ABT just earned my(#188)[LnF] 29 Land / 14 Buildings 18:19:20-2010/06/20
SA ABT just earned my(#188)[LnF] Pick Your Nose(#170) 1.657 Land / 1.653 Buildings, 3.334 Food 18:19:19-2010/06/20
AR VorteX(#42)[ABT] ABT just earned my(#188)[LnF] 22 Land / 22 Buildings 18:19:19-2010/06/20
AR VorteX(#42)[ABT] ABT just earned my(#188)[LnF] 19 Land / 19 Buildings 18:19:16-2010/06/20
AR VorteX(#42)[ABT] ABT just earned my(#188)[LnF] 24 Land / 24 Buildings 18:19:14-2010/06/20
AR VorteX(#42)[ABT] ABT just earned my(#188)[LnF] 23 Land / 23 Buildings 18:19:12-2010/06/20
AR xxLuNeRxx(#21)[ABT] ABT just earned my(#188)[LnF] 26 Land / 26 Buildings 18:19:11-2010/06/20
AR xxLuNeRxx(#21)[ABT] ABT just earned my(#188)[LnF] 25 Land / 25 Buildings 18:19:09-2010/06/20
AR VorteX(#42)[ABT] ABT just earned my(#188)[LnF] 23 Land / 23 Buildings 18:19:09-2010/06/20
AR xxLuNeRxx(#21)[ABT] ABT just earned my(#188)[LnF] 30 Land / 30 Buildings 18:19:08-2010/06/20
AR VorteX(#42)[ABT] ABT just earned my(#188)[LnF] 21 Land / 21 Buildings 18:19:07-2010/06/20
AR xxLuNeRxx(#21)[ABT] ABT just earned my(#188)[LnF] 26 Land / 26 Buildings 18:19:06-2010/06/20
AR VorteX(#42)[ABT] ABT just earned my(#188)[LnF] 28 Land / 28 Buildings 18:19:04-2010/06/20
AR xxLuNeRxx(#21)[ABT] ABT just earned my(#188)[LnF] 24 Land / 24 Buildings 18:19:03-2010/06/20
AR VorteX(#42)[ABT] ABT just earned my(#188)[LnF] 30 Land / 30 Buildings 18:19:02-2010/06/20

BeeNo
06-20-2010, 14:30
i was going poopy

Max Logan
06-20-2010, 14:30
SA silk(#89)[G] Asbestos Force(#32)[ABT] Defeat / 13:43:03-2010/06/20
SA silk(#89)[G] Asbestos Force(#32)[ABT] Defeat / 13:42:24-2010/06/20
SA Galaga(#90)[G] Asbestos Force(#32)[ABT] Defeat / 13:42:20-2010/06/20
SA Galaga(#90)[G] Asbestos Force(#32)[ABT] Defeat / 13:42:19-2010/06/20
SA Galaga(#90)[G] Asbestos Force(#32)[ABT] Defeat / 13:42:01-2010/06/20
SA Galaga(#90)[G] Asbestos Force(#32)[ABT] Defeat / 13:41:59-2010/06/20
SA silk(#89)[G] Asbestos Force(#32)[ABT] Defeat / 13:41:45-2010/06/20
SA Galaga(#90)[G] Asbestos Force(#32)[ABT] Defeat / 13:41:44-2010/06/20
SA Galaga(#90)[G] Asbestos Force(#32)[ABT] Defeat / 13:41:42-2010/06/20
SA silk(#89)[G] Asbestos Force(#32)[ABT] Defeat / 13:41:38-2010/06/20
SA silk(#89)[G] BoEl****(#100)[ABT] Defeat / 13:40:25-2010/06/20
SA Galaga(#90)[G] BoEl****(#100)[ABT] Defeat / 13:40:00-2010/06/20
SA Galaga(#90)[G] BoEl****(#100)[ABT] Defeat / 13:39:58-2010/06/20
SA Galaga(#90)[G] BoEl****(#100)[ABT] Defeat / 13:39:45-2010/06/20
SA Galaga(#90)[G] BoEl****(#100)[ABT] Defeat / 13:39:43-2010/06/20
SA Galaga(#90)[G] BoEl****(#100)[ABT] Defeat / 13:39:29-2010/06/20
SA Galaga(#90)[G] BoEl****(#100)[ABT] Defeat / 13:39:27-2010/06/20
SA silk(#89)[G] BoEl****(#100)[ABT] Defeat / 13:39:18-2010/06/20
SA Galaga(#90)[G] BoEl****(#100)[ABT] Defeat / 13:39:11-2010/06/20
SA Galaga(#90)[G] BoEl****(#100)[ABT] Defeat / 13:38:50-2010/06/20
SA silk(#89)[G] BoEl****(#100)[ABT] Defeat / 13:38:49-2010/06/20
SA Galaga(#90)[G] BoEl****(#100)[ABT] Defeat / 13:36:54-2010/06/20
SA Galaga(#90)[G] BoEl****(#100)[ABT] Defeat / 13:36:52-2010/06/20
SA Galaga(#90)[G] BoEl****(#100)[ABT] Defeat / 13:36:50-2010/06/20

Def a kicker

Cemetary
06-20-2010, 14:40
SA silk(#89)[G] Asbestos Force(#32)[ABT] Defeat / 13:43:03-2010/06/20
SA silk(#89)[G] Asbestos Force(#32)[ABT] Defeat / 13:42:24-2010/06/20
SA Galaga(#90)[G] Asbestos Force(#32)[ABT] Defeat / 13:42:20-2010/06/20
SA Galaga(#90)[G] Asbestos Force(#32)[ABT] Defeat / 13:42:19-2010/06/20
SA Galaga(#90)[G] Asbestos Force(#32)[ABT] Defeat / 13:42:01-2010/06/20
SA Galaga(#90)[G] Asbestos Force(#32)[ABT] Defeat / 13:41:59-2010/06/20
SA silk(#89)[G] Asbestos Force(#32)[ABT] Defeat / 13:41:45-2010/06/20
SA Galaga(#90)[G] Asbestos Force(#32)[ABT] Defeat / 13:41:44-2010/06/20
SA Galaga(#90)[G] Asbestos Force(#32)[ABT] Defeat / 13:41:42-2010/06/20
SA silk(#89)[G] Asbestos Force(#32)[ABT] Defeat / 13:41:38-2010/06/20
SA silk(#89)[G] BoEl****(#100)[ABT] Defeat / 13:40:25-2010/06/20
SA Galaga(#90)[G] BoEl****(#100)[ABT] Defeat / 13:40:00-2010/06/20
SA Galaga(#90)[G] BoEl****(#100)[ABT] Defeat / 13:39:58-2010/06/20
SA Galaga(#90)[G] BoEl****(#100)[ABT] Defeat / 13:39:45-2010/06/20
SA Galaga(#90)[G] BoEl****(#100)[ABT] Defeat / 13:39:43-2010/06/20
SA Galaga(#90)[G] BoEl****(#100)[ABT] Defeat / 13:39:29-2010/06/20
SA Galaga(#90)[G] BoEl****(#100)[ABT] Defeat / 13:39:27-2010/06/20
SA silk(#89)[G] BoEl****(#100)[ABT] Defeat / 13:39:18-2010/06/20
SA Galaga(#90)[G] BoEl****(#100)[ABT] Defeat / 13:39:11-2010/06/20
SA Galaga(#90)[G] BoEl****(#100)[ABT] Defeat / 13:38:50-2010/06/20
SA silk(#89)[G] BoEl****(#100)[ABT] Defeat / 13:38:49-2010/06/20
SA Galaga(#90)[G] BoEl****(#100)[ABT] Defeat / 13:36:54-2010/06/20
SA Galaga(#90)[G] BoEl****(#100)[ABT] Defeat / 13:36:52-2010/06/20
SA Galaga(#90)[G] BoEl****(#100)[ABT] Defeat / 13:36:50-2010/06/20

Def a kicker

idk how you war max but SAs r def ftw

Calvin74
06-20-2010, 14:55
idk how you war max but SAs r def ftw

esp when you don't break
you knock their defenses WAY down!

BeeNo
06-20-2010, 15:03
do we need to bring back KE's? :D

boostah
06-20-2010, 15:29
they did the same to me cem :p, talking about wasting turns.

Oh and we cant help it, vortex is a dutchy, he was probably high, since we all knew you were online :p

And beeno wasn't taking a ****, he is **** !

pron
06-20-2010, 16:43
CTU was suicided 2 days before the FS
G saved up full turns and made their states war ready

About the bolded part - I really thought you were a good player, but obviously you don`t get this game too well. they lost 100m wort of NET not just INF, which means as you prob need a really deep explanations - strength they could`ve sold on market, as G did or any other nation prepering to war, to BUY units that are for war - JETS and SHIPS and so on. The basic idea is that Inf are not very war effective as GA is very poor compared to AR which are done by jets. But INF are better for netting, so after warring LoR, CTU naturally sold lots of jets and ships and gathered INF. Then Cem suicided their top states and CTU lost a lot on INF which made their states undefended. G knowing this (apparently there was at least 1 good players in there) declared war on CTU feeling their weakness.

I hope I exlained well

I really thought you could read and interpret but I guess you don't quite know how...

To have war defenses, you need mostly jets and ships. They had neither of these, therefore, when Cem hit them--they didn't lose much in terms of war defense--probably only lost 500k ships and no jets. To then say that Cem's hits somehow weakened them so that it became an unfair war is a ridiculous statement. That's all I was saying. I know how netting works and I know they lost a lot of Networth but (and pay attention here Max) they didn't lose much of anything in defenses. Understand now?

so trusting you after peace negotiations is naive? well, thanks for the heads up!

You can trust exactly what I say we'll hold up :) I said LOR won't declare war on ABT and CTU and LOR hasn't.

Max Logan
06-20-2010, 17:36
To have war defenses, you need mostly jets and ships. They had neither of these, therefore, when Cem hit them--they didn't lose much in terms of war defense--probably only lost 500k ships and no jets. To then say that Cem's hits somehow weakened them so that it became an unfair war is a ridiculous statement. That's all I was saying. I know how netting works and I know they lost a lot of Networth but (and pay attention here Max) they didn't lose much of anything in defenses. Understand now?

So Cem suicided them and they didn`t lose anything just few M networth? Makes sense

I don`t know why everyone is so upset about suicides, obviously you don`t lose A THING!

glavchev
06-20-2010, 17:51
I was on vacation for two days and now I see that they have killed me ... congratulations.....also see that many people have sent me a message to help us.....Not only from ABT.....but also from many other nations.....and from one man nations :-).........first I want to thank Beeno and vortex and all ABT guys who were supporting us all set.....second i want to thank to other nations who offered their help....now will not mention them ..... but they are not to be underestimated....Third but not last in importance i want to thanks to those states who have played 20 days and not bother them that they will be killed........worship you.....
About Alli ,pron,Lor,G and Co..... I had no idea that in one game can have so hated people ..... but now I know why...
Pron:when we made peace then peace .... if you want to fight with us just wait for the next set....
Alli:you're simply a lost cause.....
[G]:you stockpile 20 days to follow the cause of Alli ..... now and you saw that this was a lost cause....
About CTU deffence:
Salabanzi:we had protection for a normal game is not for aggressive....if you think that 6 mil jets and 2 mil AGM in 20th days from the begun of the set can protected you...is unfounded.......
That was a nice set and will continue play for fun not for revenge:thumbup:

pron
06-20-2010, 23:03
Pron:when we made peace then peace .... if you want to fight with us just wait for the next set....

I'm not fighting you--I'm still in LOR. G is fighting you with 3 tag jumpers.

And when you fight a war, you should keep aggressive defenses. Then other nations won't take advantage of you later in the set.

boostah
06-21-2010, 11:46
I'm not fighting you--I'm still in LOR. G is fighting you with 3 tag jumpers.

And when you fight a war, you should keep aggressive defenses. Then other nations won't take advantage of you later in the set.

You really think we are that stupid?

lor always has a ton of stockers outside the nation (like CEM, but hes not the only one). You got decimated fast, very fast and didn't bother to call in the stockers (your right about this). But afterwards saying G has nothing to do with lor is just bs and reatarded. Warset with lor couple of sets ago, like this one, already said before start you would war, you had 6 stocking states in total joining after a while. And if i count Lnf + G, that's about 6 or 7, hmmmm what a coincidence.

A word was broken, enough said

I really thought you could read and interpret but I guess you don't quite know how...

You can trust exactly what I say we'll hold up :) I said LOR won't declare war on ABT and CTU and LOR hasn't.

Yeah cause beeing AA'd really really doesn't make you loose ships, not talking about the land loss and loss in production to regain everything. I really hope one day i have an inactive set, cause you dont seem to mind AA's.

Missionary
06-21-2010, 15:12
that makes sense. it would have been dangerous to hit vinnie if you had to look at him:P

aye, will let pron comment on my looks coz hes a good lookin fella, but you....... haha

pron
06-21-2010, 16:05
You really think we are that stupid?

Yes.

Max Logan
06-21-2010, 16:08
Yes.

=

G dead

MarineRecon
06-21-2010, 16:56
I salute Cem (Proud HoF) and Z(Greatest waring nation ever) the ****ingest suiciders in the game! Cheerz!

hey u forgot about me lol =(

Calvin74
06-21-2010, 21:56

are you proud of that?

Max Logan
06-22-2010, 02:00

no I believe you should not suicide in future and hope you won`t start again.

those 2 are lost cause

glavchev
06-22-2010, 04:45
Title Name State Rank Land Networth
- Monkey D Luffy Straw Hat Pirates(#33) 48 18.350 22.463.111 *DEAD*
- itisme Land Explorer(#37) 93 0 1.327.596 *DEAD*
- worm silk(#89) 55 0 16.021.659 *DEAD*
- Johnny Bravo Galaga(#90) 63 0 9.914.311 *DEAD*
- Contra Contra(#107) 43 0 26.303.953 *DEAD*
- spasgasmic spastopia(#127) 75 0 6.435.791 *DEAD*
- Tytie BlooBla 2nd(#149) 62 0 10.050.317 *DEAD*
- asdf mom(#178) 85 0 3.199.717 *DEAD*
- ArkEyes Sqwatta Camp(#192) 95 0 1.173.986 *DEAD*
- Tyty BlooBlop(#206) 137 0 22.727 *DEAD*
Leader LOL CTU LOL CTU(#211) 105 1.135 369.943 *DEAD*

All G states are DEAD

Max Logan
06-22-2010, 05:44
:thumbup:

Disorder
06-22-2010, 09:00
Very nice work... now to focus on CTF!!!