PDA

View Full Version : willing to pay 1million credits!!

Nubs
02-06-2009, 19:06
to anyone who will track down and kill techers who are undercutting my high quality tech points. i got a list for you and everything. :tongue::

ooga booga
02-06-2009, 20:07
to anyone who will track down and kill techers who are undercutting my high quality tech points. i got a list for you and everything. :tongue::

1 million? lol that's chump change. You gotta be willing to pay the big bucks if you want stuff done like that. :D

Cemetary
02-06-2009, 22:49
ill add 99million to his one mill

-- Join PaIn March set --

DBozMen
02-07-2009, 05:16
i'm selling 2600 ea :O

Max Logan
02-07-2009, 14:42
i know one! lol

Disorder
02-07-2009, 20:08
Soooooooo.. whats the deal with the undercutters???

Nubs
02-07-2009, 22:57
I lied about the list. ::rain::

Disorder
02-07-2009, 23:28
:sneaky:

:wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

Missionary
02-08-2009, 08:58
I lied about the list. ::rain::

do you own dirty intel work :P

Hoebawt
02-08-2009, 10:05
Your prob one of the undercutters

Bram Gotink
02-08-2009, 10:51
lol

Get anton to support your cause, he can contribute enough credits to make sure even Mr P is willing to kill off all other techers :)

Hoebawt
02-08-2009, 11:18
Bram how u been... how was ur vacation

Bram Gotink
02-08-2009, 15:38
great :)
beer, ice and loads of other fun stuff :)
oh, wait, the ice isn't fun stuff ... I slipped on the way there and hurt myself ... still cant sleep lying on my right side, which is the side I prefer :(
Ah, I've drunk enough beer for the rest of the year ;) Was only a little drunk once tho, so I behaved :D

Hoe, your sig isn't correct, it has to be:
Split Forum and Ingame BANS
instead of
Split Fourm and Ingame BANS

oh, wait, the ice isn't fun stuff ... I slipped on the way there and hurt myself ... still cant sleep lying on my right side, which is the side I prefer :(
Ah, I've drunk enough beer for the rest of the year ;) Was only a little drunk once tho, so I behaved :D

instead of

Nubs
02-08-2009, 21:23
my tech is falling in price now. someone needs to kill these pricks or they should change strats. ::rain::

Hoebawt
02-09-2009, 00:18

instead of

instead of

SHHHHHHH

Hoebawt
02-09-2009, 00:23
btw u can never drink enough beer :)

L P
02-09-2009, 00:43
Put this in your sig:

STOP THE TECH UNDERCUTTING MADNESS!!!

Missionary
02-09-2009, 07:45
Your prob one of the undercutters

every time i have 20 science then yes, it goes on reasonably cheap in an effort to plummet the prices :P

@ bram - its a trick. see you all think hes on about forums and ingame bans. but really hes on about Four M and ingame bans.......lol

Bram Gotink
02-09-2009, 14:44
every time i have 20 science then yes, it goes on reasonably cheap in an effort to plummet the prices :P

@ bram - its a trick. see you all think hes on about forums and ingame bans. but really hes on about Four M and ingame bans.......lol
Four M ?
I'm surprised Minimus is the only one with "Hoebawt is gay" in her sig ...

btw u can never drink enough beer :)
I beg to differ on that matter ...
Well, not just beer, it was one specific kind of beer. We call it "een pintje", which can not be translated as "a pint", b/c that would mean something completely different ...
I don't know your term, or if you even have any.
I can give you examples though: Stella Artois, Heineken, Jupiler, Maes,... (two of the four I mentioned are absolutely disgusting: Heineken (Dutch) and Maes (Belgian))