PDA

View Full Version : PAIN + NS vs CB

Will
02-10-2009, 15:14
In 30 minutes CB will be hit by these two nations, reasons unknown.

Hoebawt
02-10-2009, 15:19
Your point being?

Will
02-10-2009, 15:20
It's a war thread.

Hoebawt
02-10-2009, 15:23
True indeed :)

Will
02-10-2009, 15:48
War is now official between PAIN and CB.

Will
02-10-2009, 15:59
Same for NS now.

-Chris-
02-10-2009, 16:06
Good luck to both NS and Pain

Hoebawt
02-10-2009, 16:09
same to u chris

-Chris-
02-10-2009, 16:10
same to u chris
Just letting you know hoebs, if were going to have to fight, were gonna do this with dignity. WLF doesn't down WLF. Even if they fight

ooga booga
02-10-2009, 16:15
Just letting you know hoebs, if were going to have to fight, were gonna do this with dignity. WLF doesn't down WLF. Even if they fight

Well since I'm not WLF... I can say... you suck. :P

jk. No hard feelings. Just finishing some unfinished business from last set. :)

Hoebawt
02-10-2009, 16:28

I didnt down u did I :)

Mrmcjoey15
02-10-2009, 19:46

i didnt see WLF in this war..... you must be mistaken

-Chris-
02-10-2009, 22:38
i didnt see WLF in this war..... you must be mistaken
This isnt about you Joey :thumbup:

Hoebawt
02-10-2009, 23:08
Yes it is...

Missionary
02-11-2009, 11:52
what was the war reasons then?

Hoebawt
02-11-2009, 11:54
to kill chris and derek and will but will ran to Soul

ooga booga
02-11-2009, 11:56
what was the war reasons then?

Chris, Derek, and Will, were participants in LoR last set and participated in lopsided wars against our nations. We wanted to kill them, but not all of CB as we don't think the players who weren't in LoR should get punished. To sum it up, these are revenge wars.

Missionary
02-11-2009, 14:56
atleast now you cant complain that NS allways get dragged into wars every set.

p.s. nice GB of EX ;)

northbabylon
02-11-2009, 21:36

p.s. nice GB of EX ;)

It revenge from last set. Doing exactly what they did to use last set.

ooga booga
02-11-2009, 22:48

p.s. nice GB of EX ;)

Learn to read around a little, and maybe you would know it wasn't suppose to be a GB of EX, but more a malfunction of the game. God like I have to defend myself from you about killing idiots. :closedeyes:

Missionary
02-12-2009, 07:16
Learn to read around a little, and maybe you would know it wasn't suppose to be a GB of EX, but more a malfunction of the game. God like I have to defend myself from you about killing idiots. :closedeyes:

so the malfunction is both NS and PaIn declared on EX? so which one of you didnt mean to? ::oops:

It revenge from last set. Doing exactly what they did to use last set.

way to be a better person there :P. so next set they can get revenge for what you did to them this set right?

Divine Intervention
02-12-2009, 07:45
well then theyll get pwned again the next set then because it won't be even again. why should they have the last word? but then again it does seem to be the way they think...like how Devils convinced that he "owes me one". LOL.

ooga booga
02-12-2009, 08:13
so the malfunction is both NS and PaIn declared on EX? so which one of you didnt mean to? ::oops:

way to be a better person there :P. so next set they can get revenge for what you did to them this set right?

I don't understand you and Jeff Capes. Seriously no need to defend LoR, lol.

The malfunction was that we could not declare on the nations at the same time. I won't go into further details because none of that concerns you.

As for the revenge you and Jeff make me laugh. They hit us once, we hit them once. That's called getting "even" if you've ever heard the expression. Once we are "even" there is no need for further revenge sets. I didn't think it was too complicated to understand but apparently it is. EX and CB aren't even whining about it, so I'm perplexed to why you are. lol

jeff_capes
02-12-2009, 08:39

The malfunction was that we could not declare on the nations at the same time. I won't go into further details because none of that concerns you.

As for the revenge you and Jeff make me laugh. They hit us once, we hit them once. That's called getting "even" if you've ever heard the expression. Once we are "even" there is no need for further revenge sets. I didn't think it was too complicated to understand but apparently it is. EX and CB aren't even whining about it, so I'm perplexed to why you are. lol

Its not that I don't understand, I see where you are coming from and understand you doing it.
I just don't think i've ever seen LoR or members go 'ok fair play now we are even' they are more likely to carry it over or do something stupid ie. suicide. They are never too vocal in the forums (except Ali) they just wait till they think they can annoy you the most.

Missionary
02-12-2009, 11:47

you say you hit them because they ruined your set last set. but now youve done it to them surely they have the right for their revenge irrespective or what happened last set right?

btw, your punishing a nations members for doing something the previous set. not there leaders or even the tag, but the members. but are you not one of the ones that say you should be in a nation and stick it out with them? not just jump ship or refuse to war?

Hoebawt
02-12-2009, 11:49
THe leaders abandoned their memebrs coz they didnt wanna face wat was to come... so the members now are forced to suffer.... if any of the LOR leaders would show themselves maybe the members wouldnt have to worry and suffer

ooga booga
02-12-2009, 12:09
you say you hit them because they ruined your set last set. but now youve done it to them surely they have the right for their revenge irrespective or what happened last set right?

btw, your punishing a nations members for doing something the previous set. not there leaders or even the tag, but the members. but are you not one of the ones that say you should be in a nation and stick it out with them? not just jump ship or refuse to war?

Very first sentence: Correct
2nd Sentence: No, because then they would have hit us twice and ruined our set twice to us ruining their set once. They ruined our set first... so now we are getting even with them. Again... I don't think I have to explain the word "even" (meaning we owe them one, and this is it). This isn't the first time there has been a revenge war. So why you feel compelled to speak up is baffling, especially considering this has nothing to do with you.

2nd paragraph first sentence: The tag name has nothing to do with it. The letters "LoR" weren't the ones pushing the buttons killing states. It was the players who joined LoR knowing full well what they're doing. If people didn't join LoR so they could be ******bags for a set, we wouldn't have died. I can't kill the leaders but they all "retired" into hiding because they don't want to face the music.

Last sentence: Not really, when do you ever see me saying that? Back in WoW I would flip-flop nations often.