RIP uka and sonic.. :crying:

Shabaz K
02-10-2009, 21:07
they were great players :laugh:

now you soon join them:D

kitoy
02-10-2009, 21:20
now you soon join them:D

maybe, but first im gonna put some PAIN/NS states in their graves before that happens.. lol

Shabaz K
02-10-2009, 21:22
lol take NS, they are no important:P

Shabaz K
02-10-2009, 21:22
anyways its a shame you all had to login at same time lol

Disorder
02-10-2009, 21:33
Their all on at the same time??????? Does that sound fishy?

Dogma
02-10-2009, 21:37
Their all on at the same time??????? Does that sound fishy?

Do fish make a sound?

Nubs
02-10-2009, 21:38
the fish from American Dad can talk. so can Nemo :thinking:

Disorder
02-10-2009, 21:46
the fish from American Dad can talk. so can Nemo :thinking:

Thanks Nubs for sticking up for me.. good rep to your account!

Shabaz K
02-10-2009, 21:49
Thanks Nubs for sticking up for me.. good rep to your account!

nubs a fish:think::

kitoy
02-10-2009, 22:28
we had a morning meeting, and came in the office at the same time.. so :P

Cape
02-10-2009, 23:31
You have killed slapshock(#53)

You destroyed a total of 3 land.
You lost 5 Jets.
Your Nation lost 3 Jets.
Your enemy lost 909 Jets and 14 SAMs.

:magic:

kenshin44
02-11-2009, 00:05
ROFL Hoe you guys really suck *** at warring.

YOU WARRED STOCKING nations and had FS and 15 days to prepare and Numbers with you. And what is this I still see states alive. 7 freaking states you can't kill in a FS ROFL>>>>>>

And lolz you guys are so ****ing slow ROFL i think im dieing of laughter.....

Hey hoe stop messing with your fiance and play the game right.... i mean there is always time to fool around later you know?

Tell you what, when i come back I will give you tips on how to war.

I will only charge you 20 billion credits for my knowledge.

**** Z and Dboz now i know why WLF was a good warring nation, it had you guys leading.

Shabaz K
02-11-2009, 00:07

YOU WARRED STOCKING nations and had FS and 15 days to prepare and Numbers with you. And what is this I still see states alive. 7 freaking states you can't kill in a FS ROFL>>>>>>

Hey hoe stop messing with your fiance and play the game right.... i mean there is always time to fool around later you know?

**** Z and Dboz now i know why WLF was a good warring nation, it had you guys leading.

lmao you should attack players whoa re on at same time lol

ooga booga
02-11-2009, 00:12

I'd like to see you attack a nation that has 6 out of 8 nation members come online while you are warring. Oh wait... not even warring yet... but waiting for Preparations to end. lol

Hey Ali... shut up and stay retired. You're a JOKE. :laugh: Please, you're a little garbage biatch who has to war 30 on 12, against a netting nation full of Inf. Yeah Ali, you are a real big bad warring machine! Garbage. :) Have fun watching all your stupid followers die for your stupidity.

Hoebawt
02-11-2009, 00:29

SOrry we dont have 30 states to do our work...

Hoebawt
02-11-2009, 00:30

Wat happend 3 sets ago when u got warred by even numbers? oh yea u guys got slaughtered less then nice person

Divine Intervention
02-11-2009, 00:33

i think ive had convos with 6 or so different LoR members last set where they told me that you had no clue how to work out breaks and that they always had to send much more than what you told them because you always got **** wrong. further more they were baffled by your tactics for example deciding to AA a state prior to land drops even though it was 100% jets (and had like 5 turns on hand) :blink: and apparently your war chats are a mess and no one has any clue whats going on. what knowledge? how to attack in vastly superior numbers? face it ali, youre no where near an impressive warrior. heck youre not even a good land dropper (which is all that you seem to do). ive seen you fail so many SAs that if your opponents were half good/not 100% infantry your state would have been ARed whilst online.

kenshin44
02-11-2009, 00:39
Wat happend 3 sets ago when u got warred by even numbers? oh yea u guys got slaughtered

less then nice person

WOW HOE i didn't know you have been doing so many favors to ooga and anton..

I call you out and the *****es come out to defend you. PT::: A pimp at work right there.

But yo whose keeping your girl busy? I may have to step up to help her whilst you keep your boys happy.

To Anton..... I never said im good at MATH.... All me mems knew this!!!! BUT thanks again for stating the obvious.

Hey Anton I do miss all those MSN IMs though when you came to me saying Ali plz dont' warrrrrrrr meeeeeeee..... Ali why is that state with sooooooo many ships..... Ali why are you guys tocking turns......... Ali......... Ali.......

Plz do that again man missed that so very much.

Divine Intervention
02-11-2009, 00:42
no need to exagurate. all i did was ask you guys to leave me alone and i returned the favour by not helping kill all top LoR states at end of set by which time i was unbreakable and agreeing to return the peace favour next time in return. edit: yeah i remember the ship state. that was regarding kanmans brother. fact is my suspicions were correct. the little **** did suicide me. apart from that i didn't talk to you about turn stocking or your states set ups :)

kitoy
02-11-2009, 00:46
Have fun watching all your stupid followers die for your stupidity.

what makes us stupid anyway? http://t-six.com/images/smilies/Smilies/finger.gif

Raul
02-11-2009, 00:47
i think ive had convos with 6 or so different LoR members last set where they told me that you had no clue how to work out breaks and that they always had to send much more than what you told them because you always got **** wrong. further more they were baffled by your tactics for example deciding to AA a state prior to land drops even though it was 100% jets (and had like 5 turns on hand)

Lol the AA thing were my ideas, i dont like killing without seeing AAs in news lol, and the break thing was just a joke

no need to exagurate. all i did was ask you guys to leave me alone and i returned the favour by not helping kill all top LoR states at end of set by which time i was unbreakable.

u only were unbreakeable cause u survive to the end just because i love u so ****ing much, never forget that =P u son of a *****

btw get on msn need to tell u about this new girl i met

kenshin44
02-11-2009, 00:49
no need to exagurate. all i did was ask you guys to leave me alone and i returned the favour by not helping kill all top LoR states at end of set by which time i was unbreakable. edit: yeah i remember the ship state. that was regarding kanmans brother. fact is my suspicions were correct. the little **** did suicide me. apart from that i didn't talk to you about turn stocking or your states set ups :)

ok so by you stating the point of exaggeration. That means there is some truth to it?

Now by my stating i said Ali...... Ali..... about 3-6 times

Now if we look at how many times i had to go over LoR not picking you apart and killing you...... UMMM i think your exaggerating by saying Im exaggerating cause i didn't even post the MSN ims here lolz....

kanman
02-11-2009, 01:18
i think ive had convos with 6 or so different LoR members last set where they told me that you had no clue how to work out breaks and that they always had to send much more than what you told them because you always got **** wrong. further more they were baffled by your tactics for example deciding to AA a state prior to land drops even though it was 100% jets (and had like 5 turns on hand) :blink: and apparently your war chats are a mess and no one has any clue whats going on. what knowledge? how to attack in vastly superior numbers? face it ali, youre no where near an impressive warrior. heck youre not even a good land dropper (which is all that you seem to do). ive seen you fail so many SAs that if your opponents were half good/not 100% infantry your state would have been ARed whilst online.

unless rules have changed,

5 turns on hand = able to sa
5 turns on hand +15% readiness = need to regain readiness, not able to sa

Hoebawt
02-11-2009, 01:24
Rules have changed

Nubs
02-11-2009, 02:51
Hey! If either of the sides wants to let me landgrab targets after their readiness is AA'd down, I would be very greatful. :laugh: it's kinda hard to grab when all your goods is stuck on the market and u got no national army. lol

Mrmcjoey15
02-11-2009, 07:33

what didnt you get about follower of Ali......

Mrmcjoey15
02-11-2009, 07:36
what didnt you get about follower of Ali......

@ ali im sorry that our nation had to wait the 3 hours b4 we could declare but the other nations only had to wait like 1...... war preps fed us over its a tottaly different game when u use war preps so u cant even compare the ****tyness of LOR to how we warred last night cause quite frankly we did welll 7 states dead when almost all of their states were online when we were able to strike + a big breaker died. and besides who cares how GOOOOD our FS was it was GOOOOd enough that i see little fighting chance for EX and CB is like gone sooooo stay in your little retirement home doosh bag (btw ik i spelt doosh wrng dnt care)

Disorder
02-11-2009, 08:38
Why are yall even wasting your time on a Cheater????

We all know thats all he knows is to cheat.

Cemetary
02-11-2009, 09:53
is ali drunk in some of his posts.. i only read a few of em but all of them are kind of ridiculous

kenshin44
02-11-2009, 11:22
@ ali im sorry that our nation had to wait the 3 hours b4 we could declare but the other nations only had to wait like 1...... war preps fed us over its a tottaly different game when u use war preps so u cant even compare the ****tyness of LOR to how we warred last night cause quite frankly we did welll 7 states dead when almost all of their states were online when we were able to strike + a big breaker died. and besides who cares how GOOOOD our FS was it was GOOOOd enough that i see little fighting chance for EX and CB is like gone sooooo stay in your little retirement home doosh bag (btw ik i spelt doosh wrng dnt care)

I didn't know i called you out?.....

And disorder if your best comment is cheater...... LOLZ..... i don't even want to waste time with you.....

Btw Joey you guys warred two stocking nations who weren't prepared for war if you don't wipe them out your nation is pathetic. And plz stop with the execuses, if you guys couldn't understand the time that the "viets" as you call them log in late only, and not able to strike them when they are offline it is pathetic.

Leadership should of known better when to strike, and when it is best suitable to take an enemy out. But you guys mis-coordinated your time, as a ****ty leadership would.

BTW cem. if you have complications reading my post, lolz how do you ever talk to hoe.... he always sounds drunk on the boards lols. A drunk biatch is what he always sounds like.

Hoebawt
02-11-2009, 11:32
Ignorance is bliss

1: we had to delay our attack due to Preparations bug
2: All of Ex had 200+ turns
3: We killed all teh CB states we intended to kill
4: Due to the BUg EX had time to notify one another and spend wat they could of their stock to be prepared and be online

Ali why are u trying so hard ot mk me seem like crap... Did me bringing up your Mother strike a nerve? Did it? Do u miss her? Do you miss how ur dad usto beat her? You would fig she would be happy to be out of that hell hole she was in? IDK Ali you can go on and try to discredit my leadership abilities.... Coming from you thats a laugh.. you never did anything in NW or WOW but lead a 30 man tag that has been labled Cheaters and mulites time after time... Why mk a successful strike look bad? Coz we didnt have 30 states to wipe them all out in one strike..Last time u fought a fair fight u guys barely got any kills so plz stop wasting ur time.... Your comments are just words to me.... they dont bother me... Go ahead and keep talking about things u have no idea about and keep makign ur sad and attention demanding attempt to bash me

ooga booga
02-11-2009, 11:38

For allowing yourselves to be lead by a moron. :P

Dogma
02-11-2009, 11:39
If you two continue to insult each other Mother and girlfriend, I will close this thread and issue infractions. Enough of that is enough.

ooga booga
02-11-2009, 11:45
If you two continue to insult each other Mother and girlfriend, I will close this thread and issue infractions. Enough of that is enough.

Thank You.

Poor Ali is retired because he was too scared to come back this set knowing full well the repercussions that would come if he did (July set ring a bell? (Hint: It's the set LoR got totally owned when they fought even numbers)). That is why LoR is retired. Hoping to scatter it's members so they can net in peace again and just kill for fun whenever they feel like it. lol Anyway, back to business.

jeff_capes
02-11-2009, 12:45
I think the LoR versus everyone attitude needs to stop. I don't feel last set needed to be brought over to this set, and I got killed in PAIN then in NS so I have a little say in it.
It gets a little boring seeing the same crap arguements in the forum all the time. LoR isn't even here and still people are looking for ex LoR members to kill just because of last set. I could have joined LoR last set because WLF killed me in EURO the set before but I didn't. Some times you gotta let things go!

ooga booga
02-11-2009, 13:40
I think the LoR versus everyone attitude needs to stop. I don't feel last set needed to be brought over to this set, and I got killed in PAIN then in NS so I have a little say in it.
It gets a little boring seeing the same crap arguements in the forum all the time. LoR isn't even here and still people are looking for ex LoR members to kill just because of last set. I could have joined LoR last set because WLF killed me in EURO the set before but I didn't. Some times you gotta let things go!

Wrong. LoR is just a tag name. Did the name of the tag kill innocent netting states last set, or was it the people in LoR? It was the people. The people that join LoR to ruin the game for others. NS went 22 days of netting, just 6 days left in the set when we got hit. You mean to tell me you are a leader of a nation, and your nation which is in 1st place in the game going into the final week gets slaughtered with just 6 days left and you don't care? Give me a break. LoR has done this to countless of people. You can't even ask half of them though, because they all quit this game due to them. Think what you want.

Mr President
02-11-2009, 14:23

The same people going back and forth in the forums does get old, but i don't think going and hunting LoR states down due to actions from last set is wrong. With only 6 days left in the set and no time to retal back, of course it has to carry over to this set. NS has every right to be doing what they are doing. And out of all these post i have only seen one that is 100%

Poor Ali is retired because he was too scared to come back this set knowing full well the repercussions that would come if he didHe knew that they would be creamed this set. It was all part of his master plan. He messes everyones set up and then hides out for a few sets till things calm down and then LoR will magically reapear... Ali may not lead all that well or plan a war out all that well but i don't think he is totally stupid :) he learned some good tricks from Devil lol

Mr President
02-11-2009, 14:25
BUT let me also say it sure is nice to see a title of a war thread that doesn't have the letters LoR in it..

PT:::

Bram Gotink
02-11-2009, 14:37
Still getting used to that fact :o ...

@ Ooga: don't be too hard on them ... You probably think all Germans are stupid b/c they were lead by Hitler once ... or Italy with Mussolini, Spain with Franco, [-]Congo with[/-] (Belgium can not risk another diplomatic war with Congo b/c of something someone said)

Missionary
02-11-2009, 14:55
BUT let me also say it sure is nice to see a title of a war thread that doesn't have the letters LoR in it..

might aswel be though, considering the only people who are going to be killed are EX-LOR (lmao, though that was good :P)

k959
02-11-2009, 15:03
lol i left lor when devil did... devil was a master at manipluating people into war and then killing them all... i never really listened to anyone else in lor leadership besides devil... hell i dont know how many times i saw a message saying stock turns from ali and i went to devil and asked him if i need to, most of the time he told me to have enough to help out in a war if it comes to it(most of the time it did). he showed me how to war and now i use what he tought me to do what i need to when i eather die(aka last set when we went after ali and satan) or my nation decides to war

jeff_capes
02-11-2009, 15:12
Wrong. LoR is just a tag name. Did the name of the tag kill innocent netting states last set, or was it the people in LoR? It was the people. The people that join LoR to ruin the game for others. NS went 22 days of netting, just 6 days left in the set when we got hit. You mean to tell me you are a leader of a nation, and your nation which is in 1st place in the game going into the final week gets slaughtered with just 6 days left and you don't care? Give me a break. LoR has done this to countless of people. You can't even ask half of them though, because they all quit this game due to them. Think what you want.

I do thats why I aint going to bother replying, :P

Satan666
02-11-2009, 15:16

True it is nice, but no different when every other post has to do with LoR.

Hoebawt
02-11-2009, 16:01
no one dragged ali into this convo

jeff_capes
02-11-2009, 17:18
no one dragged ali into this convo

Ali did, :unsure:

ooga booga
02-11-2009, 17:30
I do thats why I aint going to bother replying, :P

You create a medium sized nation (10-15 members), lead it to 1st place in the scores, net all set long, and I'll come in and gang rape you with twice your members just 6 days left in the set. I'm sure you will be thrilled too. :closedeyes:

jeff_capes
02-11-2009, 17:56
You create a medium sized nation (10-15 members), lead it to 1st place in the scores, net all set long, and I'll come in and gang rape you with twice your members just 6 days left in the set. I'm sure you will be thrilled too. :closedeyes:

I was thrilled being in your nation too.
So next set if they decide to hit you again, it will all be cool cause they were just getting revenge for this set, lol PT:::
Even though I wasn't going to reply.

Dakouten
02-11-2009, 18:52

Hmmm... Yeah your right. You killed us all. You win. But theres one thing i want to ask, You know how much is the break of 7m lvl 8 now now? lollol

Shabaz K
02-11-2009, 19:42
Hmmm... Yeah your right. You killed us all. You win. But theres one thing i want to ask, You know how much is the break of 7m lvl 8 now now? lollol

yes he has.:P

Nubs
02-11-2009, 20:12
He knew that they would be creamed this set. It was all part of his master plan. He messes everyones set up and then hides out for a few sets till things calm down and then LoR will magically reapear... Ali may not lead all that well or plan a war out all that well but i don't think he is totally stupid :) he learned some good tricks from Devil lol

And I will be willing to kill LoR if they ever do reform. :popcorns:

ooga booga
02-11-2009, 20:30
I was thrilled being in your nation too.
So next set if they decide to hit you again, it will all be cool cause they were just getting revenge for this set, lol PT:::
Even though I wasn't going to reply.

Not really. They hit us one set. We hit them one set. This isn't the first time something like this has happened.

kenshin44
02-11-2009, 21:53
Ignorance is bliss

1: we had to delay our attack due to Preparations bug
2: All of Ex had 200+ turns
3: We killed all teh CB states we intended to kill
4: Due to the BUg EX had time to notify one another and spend wat they could of their stock to be prepared and be online

Ali why are u trying so hard ot mk me seem like crap... Did me bringing up your Mother strike a nerve? Did it? Do u miss her? Do you miss how ur dad usto beat her? You would fig she would be happy to be out of that hell hole she was in? IDK Ali you can go on and try to discredit my leadership abilities.... Coming from you thats a laugh.. you never did anything in NW or WOW but lead a 30 man tag that has been labled Cheaters and mulites time after time... Why mk a successful strike look bad? Coz we didnt have 30 states to wipe them all out in one strike..Last time u fought a fair fight u guys barely got any kills so plz stop wasting ur time.... Your comments are just words to me.... they dont bother me... Go ahead and keep talking about things u have no idea about and keep makign ur sad and attention demanding attempt to bash me

Lol if you think any of your comments strike a nerve with me your mistaken mate.

Also what successful strike YOU HIT STOCKERS, ROFL and had 15 days prep time. IF YOU DON'T clean the slate in an FS where you know that the target has time constraints and that you could easily have owned completely, your pathetic.

And mate last i knew a 30 man tag is good. It was more than enough to kick your *** three times and NS and VT.... We actually scouted for warriors when we began.... You guys went after ex-LoR players.

Wait till i come out of retirement mate when i do we will have a little heads up. And you can gather all your lil pusse friends and i will still kick your ***.

But yo for a newbie leadership you guys did fairly good. GJ if this was your first set i would say, excellent FS....

kenshin44
02-11-2009, 22:00
Thank You.

Poor Ali is retired because he was too scared to come back this set knowing full well the repercussions that would come if he did (July set ring a bell? (Hint: It's the set LoR got totally owned when they fought even numbers)). That is why LoR is retired. Hoping to scatter it's members so they can net in peace again and just kill for fun whenever they feel like it. lol Anyway, back to business.

repercussions lol the rate at which you guys FSed lol 15 DAYS ROFL..... LOL i could have a freaking inactive state and FS in 10 days with ease....

And FYI the reason i retired is due to college, and me not being able to organize the nation, I'm not going to play LoR as an inactive leader like so many other leaders do. A nation deserves an active Leader...

And you guys can "hunt my mems" all you want but that will just add fuel to the fire for when i bring back the tag we will riot once again.

northbabylon
02-11-2009, 22:05
repercussions lol the rate at which you guys FSed lol 15 DAYS ROFL..... LOL i could have a freaking inactive state and FS in 10 days with ease....

And FYI the reason i retired is due to college, and me not being able to organize the nation, I'm not going to play LoR as an inactive leader like so many other leaders do. A nation deserves an active Leader...

And you guys can "hunt my mems" all you want but that will just add fuel to the fire for when i bring back the tag we will riot once again.

killing your guys 10 days into the set would have been a waste...I wanted to wait til about 20 days in to hit so you guys had the luxury of netting all set then having your set go to waste overnight.

kenshin44
02-11-2009, 22:13
killing your guys 10 days into the set would have been a waste...I wanted to wait til about 20 days in to hit so you guys had the luxury of netting all set then having your set go to waste overnight.

wow now props. to that see you thought that smart. lolz hoe did not... lol he is a grunt with no brains lolz, just couldn't suite up his nation.

He coudln't even come up with a nice response like you lol

-Chris-
02-11-2009, 22:25
wow now props. to that see you thought that smart. lolz hoe did not... lol he is a grunt with no brains lolz, just couldn't suite up his nation.

He coudln't even come up with a nice response like you lol
He doesnt need responses. He has ships.

ooga booga
02-11-2009, 22:29

I'm sorry... was I suppose to strike on the first day of the set, genius? What does that make you then? 22 days to prepare on a netting nation half your size last set? Einstein?? lol

Hoebawt
02-12-2009, 01:52
Lol Ali called me mate... hes from Buffalo NY not England... poser... yea yea yea im a bad leader... we know why your own members are msg me tellign me how much of a ***** u are that u didnt mk lor to aviod getting warred

Hoebawt
02-12-2009, 02:04
Please bring LOR out of Retirement so i can leave them like this again "Legion of Riot[LoR] $40.047" Wat a powerfull leader you are taht u lead ur 30 states to that.... your the almighty Ali... and you had the FS in that war...

kanman
02-12-2009, 17:00
Please bring LOR out of Retirement so i can leave them like this again "Legion of Riot[LoR] $40.047" Wat a powerfull leader you are taht u lead ur 30 states to that.... your the almighty Ali... and you had the FS in that war...

when was this?

Guy77
02-12-2009, 17:08
Hoe we all know your lame attempts at nations can't pale in comparison to LOR so deal with it, end of story

glad i solved all that fighting

Hoebawt
02-13-2009, 12:04
LOL wat attempts are theres? Your an idiot... I was in WLF for like 6 years... only once i made Exile so WLF can net... which they did... and then i made LOL which was LOR and WLF... now I made Pain which is doing very well.. so wat are u going on about?

Minimus
02-13-2009, 12:07
Lol if you think any of your comments strike a nerve with me your mistaken mate.

Also what successful strike YOU HIT STOCKERS, ROFL and had 15 days prep time. IF YOU DON'T clean the slate in an FS where you know that the target has time constraints and that you could easily have owned completely, your pathetic.

And mate last i knew a 30 man tag is good. It was more than enough to kick your *** three times and NS and VT.... We actually scouted for warriors when we began.... You guys went after ex-LoR players.

Wait till i come out of retirement mate when i do we will have a little heads up. And you can gather all your lil pusse friends and i will still kick your ***.

But yo for a newbie leadership you guys did fairly good. GJ if this was your first set i would say, excellent FS....

First, I think the word "retirement" should be reserved for people who are actually retiring. Like Dogma for example, he's old and stuff. If you plan on coming back, it really isn't retirement. I've learned if you want to ***** about the game itself, you should actually be playing it, not crying in a closet about how much people hate you. Basically, just stop your whining, put on the big boy pants, come back to the game so we can blow up your states. Thanks. Praise Allah.

Minimus
02-13-2009, 12:13
LOL wat attempts are theres? Your an idiot... I was in WLF for like 6 years... only once i made Exile so WLF can net... which they did... and then i made LOL which was LOR and WLF... now I made Pain which is doing very well.. so wat are u going on about?

He's going to threaten you on the forums with promises of one day coming back and trying to establish a failed nation where you can constantly and frequently blow up his states. He's also going to declare a jihad on your brown *** after he finally admits his obvious desires for stalking old ladies at retirement homes. Sure, he uses the excuse that they can take their teeth out, but we all know he loves the gray pubes. Hide your grandmother Hoebawt, he's coming to Jersey, and I don't think it's you he's really after.

Hoebawt
02-13-2009, 12:16
when was this?

3-4 sets ago

Easy to forget the big defeats

Dogma
02-13-2009, 12:20
First, I think the word "retirement" should be reserved for people who are actually retiring. Like Dogma for example, he's old and stuff. If you plan on coming back, it really isn't retirement. I've learned if you want to ***** about the game itself, you should actually be playing it, not crying in a closet about how much people hate you. Basically, just stop your whining, put on the big boy pants, come back to the game so we can blow up your states. Thanks. Praise Allah.

Wait a minute here. I never said anything about retiring. Is there now a forced retirement age or something??

Minimus
02-13-2009, 12:21
I think it's an American thing. When you hit 67, you have to stop playing real games and start playing slow games like tribal wars.

ranger2112
02-13-2009, 12:34
dogma is in his prime and can out sleep anyone here, so back off bub

ooga booga
02-13-2009, 13:30
dogma is in his prime and can out sleep anyone here, so back off bub

Well that explains why it's so hard to get a hold of that Little Old Bastard. :P (or maybe it's because he's so darn sneaky)

and lol @ Minimus.

Hoebawt
02-13-2009, 13:31
no its coz hes sleeping 20 hours out the day now

ooga booga
02-13-2009, 13:32
no its coz hes sleeping 20 hours out the day now

Yeah that's what I figured too. Old people need their rest. ;) :dblthumbup:

Hoebawt
02-13-2009, 13:37
yea i got a call the other night.. it was Dogma he got stuck in the Tolit

kanman
02-13-2009, 13:53
3-4 sets ago

Easy to forget the big defeats

Maybe I did forget, you have to refresh me more than that lol. We've lost, but rarely when we get fs.

Hoebawt
02-13-2009, 14:06
You did get the FS... and all u managed to kill was Boz....

but not to take anythign away from u guys... WE did have mroe then 15 members... we werent one of these ten man tags u Own in ur FS

Divine Intervention
02-13-2009, 14:08
You did get the FS... and all u managed to kill was Boz....

but not to take anythign away from u guys... WE did have mroe then 15 members... we werent one of these ten man tags u Own in ur FS

i think someone else died in that "FS" too :think::

Hoebawt
02-13-2009, 14:11
no one important :P

Missionary
02-13-2009, 14:56
hoebag finally admits hes a no body LOL

Hoebawt
02-13-2009, 17:29
Hmm Vinni have u thought of the possibility that maybe just maybe i didnt die?

Minimus
02-13-2009, 17:47
Can you please stay on topic? This is not a thread about glorifying Dogma's golden years. It's here so we can all make fun of Ali for faking retirement and for calling Hoebawt his mate. I guess it is Valentines day, so to each his own. But back the f off Ali, Hoebawt's mine this set. You can continue your love affair and butt penetration once you start playing again.

Missionary
02-14-2009, 07:39
you died?

Dakouten
02-27-2009, 00:59
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/7927/29619576.jpg

DBozMen
02-27-2009, 02:44

sorry, not impressed by hitting back in last 3-6 hours.

jeff_capes
02-27-2009, 08:20
Its alright they can hit them all again at the start of next set.....
After all it will only be revenge, lol. ::oops:

Disorder
02-27-2009, 08:23

Negative Rep-- Hitting during last few hours is definatly a LOR LOW Moment.

Kamran
02-27-2009, 09:05
sorry, not impressed by hitting back in last 3-6 hours.

You should be impressed, this also a WLF lowblow.

there restarts were getting killed,so the being able to kill someone this is good.

::LD::GrimReapr
02-27-2009, 09:13

All is fair in love and war if the restarts were being killed then there is nothing wrong with them hitting back regardless of when it was if that was the case then maybe we should ban attacking between the hours of 11 pm and 6 am since thats when most people sleep.

Kamran
02-27-2009, 09:15
All is fair in love and war if the restarts were being killed then there is nothing wrong with them hitting back regardless of when it was if that was the case then maybe we should ban attacking between the hours of 11 pm and 6 am since thats when most people sleep.

EX players get screwed again lol

::LD::GrimReapr
02-27-2009, 11:53
I was being funny about the response made to the attacks made in the last few hours of the set

Cemetary
02-27-2009, 12:53

lor hit last set around this time disorder.. remember? they declared on all those one man nations so they could to claim top kills record

i dont really look down on them for doing it since they were being killed alls et why not hit after wlf lowers their defenses... most people wouldnt/didnt notice them hitting anyways

ooga booga
02-27-2009, 13:33
Its alright they can hit them all again at the start of next set.....
After all it will only be revenge, lol. ::oops:

Apparently the phrase... "An eye for an eye" fly's right over your little head. Nevermind, it's not worth me even commenting on. lol

Disorder
02-27-2009, 23:09

Not Anton... Champ:

:laugh:

Raul
02-28-2009, 00:50
what happened??? who attacked who?

jeff_capes
02-28-2009, 05:21
Apparently the phrase... "An eye for an eye" fly's right over your little head. Nevermind, it's not worth me even commenting on. lol

DJ:::