PDA

View Full Version : War Prep [URGENT]

Mr President
02-10-2009, 21:30
At this time the War Preparations has been disabled. All nations can freely declare war without a time frame.

War Preparations will return next set. There was a major loophole that was discovered while i was fixing another small issue with it and this needs to be corrected and then THOROUGHLY tested.

Sorry for the inconvenience and trouble that this has caused.. But if i didn't catch it when i did, it would have caused more trouble in the end lol

When i have it fixed i will be selecting around 5 ppl to finish up the testing on it.

thanks

kitoy
02-10-2009, 21:58
w00t! good timing.. lol

Mr President
02-10-2009, 22:00
It was the best time to do it.. Cause your nation could still do 2 turn war attacks against NS anyway so it didn't really matter if you could declare back instantly instead of waiting..

And there was no others in waiting, so that is why i did it now instead of waiting.. :)

kitoy
02-10-2009, 22:08
Cause your nation could still do 2 turn war attacks against NS anyway so it didn't really matter if you could declare back instantly instead of waiting..

i know, its just that declaring back looks cool to me.. lol

:walmp:

ooga booga
02-11-2009, 18:21
It was the best time to do it.. Cause your nation could still do 2 turn war attacks against NS anyway so it didn't really matter if you could declare back instantly instead of waiting..

And there was no others in waiting, so that is why i did it now instead of waiting.. :)

Jerk... your thing couldn't have come at a worse timing. You disable it AFTER we wait 6 hours to declare on EX. lol. Nothing like a 6 hour notice. I hate you. *declares on SLOB*.

P.S. I don't hate you, but we did get screwed out of that deal. lol but it's ok, nobody knew the bug was there so we just move on. Kenneth can be glad he didn't log into a dead state yesterday and actually got some kills out of it. ::rain::

MAGGIO
02-11-2009, 18:26
why couldnt we just do a practice declaration?

ooga booga
02-11-2009, 18:44
why couldnt we just do a practice declaration?

It apparently worked in Mr. P's testing facility, but in the game it didn't. :P

We could declare on 1 nation, just not multiple nations at the same time. Eventually this was semi-fixed, as we were testing it in the game last night as we were trying to war. But Mr. P took it down fur further testing I believe till he can get it 100% straightened out, if I'm not mistaken.

Hoebawt
02-12-2009, 03:21
I did a efw test with it and it didnt work... i told Mr P and he wen ton and did fix it coz it worked fine for a min... so when it was time to declare on EX it was bugged and wouldnt let us....

Missionary
02-12-2009, 08:12
so you broke it hoebag?

Hoebawt
02-12-2009, 09:40
eh i wouldn't put it pass me

Dogma
02-12-2009, 09:50
I blame Hoebawt,

ooga booga
02-12-2009, 10:36
I blame Hoebawt,

lol. Prez first thoughts were that it may have been reset when his computer thing crashed. So that may have been the difference, not sure. Because like Hoe said, I believe Mr. P had originally fixed the error, then his computer gets wiped clean and probably erased what he had fixed.

Hoebawt
02-12-2009, 10:54
he fixed it after i think

Mr President
02-12-2009, 19:13
While i was looking into another issue with it i found a major loophole. Nobody figured it out by then, but it was only a matter of time. Perhaps nobody ever would have.. Who knows. Anyway i removed it to be on the safe side and have fixed all the errors that were happening PLUS closed the loophole.

I have ran it through every test i can think of and now it works perfectly. But next week i'll pick 5 members to test it as well.

Preparations will return at the start of next set.