PDA

View Full Version : www vs NS

ooga booga
02-12-2009, 15:06
I knew there were 2 LoR people in there. I guess there is more... just didn't think Nosejam would team up with the scum. Oh well. I hope you guys are cashers so I can enjoy killing you even more.

Guy77
02-12-2009, 15:09
You don't know nothing

Get Big

ooga booga
02-12-2009, 15:11
You don't know nothing

Get Big

... that makes a lot of sense (sarcasm). But you are LoR trash, I guess I can't expect much. :)

Guy77
02-12-2009, 15:12
what are you talking about? i havn't played in like 5 - 6 sets at least

i keep this lor banner in my sig out of respect for a great nation

least i can do, cause so many people are now running from the fact they are LoR

ooga booga
02-12-2009, 15:15
what are you talking about? i havn't played in like 5 - 6 sets at least

i keep this lor banner in my sig out of respect for a great nation

least i can do, cause so many people are now running from the fact they are LoR

If you haven't been playing, than what is the purpose of the war? lol... surely it's to help out your ex LoR buddies?

Guy77
02-12-2009, 15:17
knew we couldn't catch andy offline for long

Guy77
02-12-2009, 15:19
i don't know the purpose, i'm not the leader

he said strike, so i did

ooga booga
02-12-2009, 15:22
i don't know the purpose, i'm not the leader

he said strike, so i did

Fair enough. :) Maybe Nosejam will care to explain. Never knew he favored the LoR side. :P

Guy77
02-12-2009, 15:42
Can't get all your memebers online to stonewall i see

that is a pity =P

ooga booga
02-12-2009, 15:45

that is a pity =P

Not all of them, unfortunately there is casualties when receiving a FS... ::pitty::

Guy77
02-12-2009, 15:46
=P not too bad for 3 people =P would have had 2 kills if andy wasn't so available

( you dont' get any booty do you)

ooga booga
02-12-2009, 15:52
Is it over?

I wasn't expecting it to be really big with only 6 states but... I guess I expected it to be worse. :P

Guy77
02-12-2009, 16:00
=P its hard to coordinate strike times when you have people who live all over the friggin globe =P

for 6 people ( and running into an uber **** stonewall) it wasn't a horrible fs ;)

we crushed cardhouse tho LOL

Hoebawt
02-12-2009, 16:02
pfff not according to ALi's Standards

Guy77
02-12-2009, 16:06
a. first of all what does ali have to do w/ anything, they were pansies and retired LoR

b. What do you have to do w/ this war, nothing, stop posting your rubbish its just going to clutter my glorious war thread ;) ( and it will make it harder for me to keep up with oogas crap

Hoebawt
02-12-2009, 16:08
NEVER!!!!!!

ooga booga
02-12-2009, 16:09
I'm just waiting on nosejam to comment. The least he could have done was a real reason instead of "pew pew pew." It's like a mini LoR all over again. :P

Hoebawt
02-12-2009, 16:10
awaits for multies to be found :) Lol

Guy77
02-12-2009, 16:18
multis? please, i don't need multis to kick ooga's *** ;)

and this isnt' mini lor i believe it is nuktos who uses " pew pew pew" and lor would just attack a helpless nation for no reason, i believe we attacked a nation that was bigger than us

i don't know the reason however, so can't comment on that, maybe nosejam will

ooga booga
02-12-2009, 16:25
multis? please, i don't need multis to kick ooga's *** ;)

and this isnt' mini lor i believe it is nuktos who uses " pew pew pew" and lor would just attack a helpless nation for no reason, i believe we attacked a nation that was bigger than us

i don't know the reason however, so can't comment on that, maybe nosejam will

If by bigger you mean same member count, and depleted on turns while you guys unleash your stocks with full turns, than sure. ;) :P

Hoebawt
02-12-2009, 16:30
teh multi thing was a joke GUy

Guy77
02-12-2009, 16:31
a. you have members witha ton of turns

b. all is fair in love and war, and i dont' believe in love

and hoe i'm sorry if it was a joke

but you know we don't cheat , and it offended me that you would say we would

Hoebawt
02-12-2009, 16:35
You dont but "The Great nation" ur showing off in ur banner.. well thats a different story

Guy77
02-12-2009, 16:42
Hey when i played for them no one was cheating, and i never did while i was with them, so if you have a beef on them, thats on your own accord

ooga booga
02-12-2009, 16:45
a. you have members witha ton of turns

b. all is fair in love and war, and i dont' believe in love

and hoe i'm sorry if it was a joke

but you know we don't cheat , and it offended me that you would say we would

1 member, which is his first set... who had full turns. The rest of us... have been using them in our other 2 wars. :P

Tis ok ... the Stalkers of the Night will crash down the internet! :) All we need is a virus... lol

Guy77
02-12-2009, 16:54
yeah, your member with full turns just got K'ed as well

get big a second time

Guy77
02-12-2009, 17:10
7 The Internet[www] $39.527.362 $6.587.894 $8.889.294 $4.444.647 2 46.791 7.799 6
8 Night Stalkers[NS] $38.970.739 $6.495.123 $17.716.145 $5.905.382 3 25.797 4.300 6

Not bad for a few hours work

I look forward to your retaliation boys =P i know it will be a good one

ooga booga
02-12-2009, 17:20
7 The Internet[www] $39.527.362 $6.587.894 $8.889.294 $4.444.647 2 46.791 7.799 6
8 Night Stalkers[NS] $38.970.739 $6.495.123 $17.716.145 $5.905.382 3 25.797 4.300 6

Not bad for a few hours work

I look forward to your retaliation boys =P i know it will be a good one

Too bad half of that number is restarts. Some retaliation... :rolleyes:

Guy77
02-12-2009, 18:13
Don't act like your not gonna have a retaliation, even if it has to come from someone else

northbabylon
02-12-2009, 21:51
=P not too bad for 3 people =P would have had 2 kills if andy wasn't so available

( you dont' get any booty do you)

i was at work =P
I knew something was up when james messaged me and asked what i was doing...
i told him i was at work
then he said 'so works busy?'
then didn't say anything after that
In about 5 mins i got 3-4 messages saying i was being hit. So i jumped on the computer and just did the minimum refueled and grabbed.
If i was home, i would have waited til i was <1k land and wasted even more turns. =/ But i had to be quick so a manager wouldn't find out.

Disorder
02-12-2009, 21:54
i was at work =P
I knew something was up when james messaged me and asked what i was doing...
i told him i was at work
then he said 'so works busy?'
then didn't say anything after that
In about 5 mins i got 3-4 messages saying i was being hit. So i jumped on the computer and just did the minimum refueled and grabbed.
If i was home, i would have waited til i was <1k land and wasted even more turns. =/ But i had to be quick so a manager wouldn't find out.

Shhhhhhh... don't give up all your secrets... :D

Guy77
02-12-2009, 22:10
i knew you'd have a limited window, but iwas hoping not one quick enough

your a worthy adversary andy =)

northbabylon
02-12-2009, 22:26
i knew you'd have a limited window, but iwas hoping not one quick enough

your a worthy adversary andy =)

you didn't learn your lesson last set? When i got on twice when LoR hit?

ooga booga
02-12-2009, 22:33
I am REALLY hoping that the person we just killed is an ex-LoR member. :P I know 151 is a LoR regular, Guy is an LoR regular (even though he's been inactive) so I figured you guys had a little hideout going. lol. Anyway, he had full turns, and a mega stock (he had used more turns then Nosejam and had approx same land amount) so we figured he had as big as a stock as James. Idk... not much you can do with just 2 people :P

Guy77
02-12-2009, 22:43
I am REALLY hoping that the person we just killed is an ex-LoR member. :P I know 151 is a LoR regular, Guy is an LoR regular (even though he's been inactive) so I figured you guys had a little hideout going. lol. Anyway, he had full turns, and a mega stock (he had used more turns then Nosejam and had approx same land amount) so we figured he had as big as a stock as James. Idk... not much you can do with just 2 people :P

he was suppose to get on before then :( guess he couldn't he would have led to another potential kill =P

good work andy ( and no i wouldn't know about last set, as ididn't play)

::oops:its straight

northbabylon
02-13-2009, 00:19
i thought we killed you last set...=(

northbabylon
02-13-2009, 00:34
i thought we killed you last set...=(

also congrats to nosejam for surviving his first CS.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

meant to hit edit not quote =P

Raul
02-13-2009, 02:50
anyone has any cookies left?

Satan666
02-13-2009, 04:01

lol wow i never realized that was a valid reason for killing someone. i'll remember that when LoR has a comeback tour, assuming someone is someone they may or may not be is a valid reason for killing.

BeeNo
02-13-2009, 04:30
come on satan, you've never needed a reason to kill a state. :scared:

Guy77
02-13-2009, 06:28
First of all, i didn 't play last set so sorry andy you were mistaken

Second of all, Satan's loss was a devastating one, but i see while i slept my nation mates were able to get another kill on NS

3 - 1 - Keep up the good fight boyos!

I have the need to sing " Let It Rock" By Kevin Rudolph ft. Lil Wayne

"I'm Back Like I Forgot Something, I'm Something" "Rollin Rock Rubbin Rap Runnin"

northbabylon
02-13-2009, 08:00
First of all, i didn 't play last set so sorry andy you were mistaken

Second of all, Satan's loss was a devastating one, but i see while i slept my nation mates were able to get another kill on NS

3 - 1 - Keep up the good fight boyos!

I have the need to sing " Let It Rock" By Kevin Rudolph ft. Lil Wayne

"I'm Back Like I Forgot Something, I'm Something" "Rollin Rock Rubbin Rap Runnin"

i made my state 1 day ago, and i get sucked into LoR's war.

I wasn't anywhere close to doing anything, but i cahsed some turns, bought some jets, and joined up

And then, my comrades, so dear and truthful

Defended me in my hour of need! i was down to 192 land and my attacker was slain by valiant nation members!

Thank you my friends! Truely you are epic!

you didn't play?

jeff_capes
02-13-2009, 08:38
you didn't play?

I was thinking the same, lol

Guy77
02-13-2009, 09:55
technically i had a state i think i joined in the last week? which i did so that i could just see what was going on in the game, plan out this set accordingly

So i played, but i didn't play - i made a few attacks on someone to try and help get a kill i think i made like 10 attacks at 5 turns per attack =P and then joined LOR to finish out the set

Oh yeah i forgot that i got attacked and they saved me

my bad, i guess i did play LOL

and i don't see how last set makes a difference? your down 3-1 in this war way i see it, i did my job, and pissed off a few people

not bad for a days work

ranger2112
02-13-2009, 10:52
i wonder why everyone has to discuss past events and correlate them to present events. yes, LOR is a normally despised nation, however, the members are not the root of the evil, the leadership is. Should Dogma and I order our nation to battle, they will follow and fight hard because they are dedicated to their nation. if SLOB should disband and members go to other nations, should they be singled out and warred because of their past associations?

i love NBALL and OOGA with all my heart and would lay my state down to die over and over for them, however, let this battle be for today and lets lose the past. USA is gone and whenever certain people sought us out to destroy us just because of our association with USA, people cried foul, why is this not so now?

I am no fan of LOR or their tactics, but LOR is only as evil as their leaders. Nothing done by that nation was done without the leaders prompting.

Have a great war and enjoy yourselves because when the day is done, we must understand this is a war game and a game period. I love the bantering on the forums and war threads, however, it annoys me to no end whenever past events are mentioned and when people take personal attacks as a means of debate. stick to the game, stick to the present and leave personal attacks where they belong, the school yard and jungle gyms.

Divine Intervention
02-13-2009, 11:22
i love NBALL and OOGA with all my heart and would lay my state down to die over and over for them, however, let this battle be for today and lets lose the past. USA is gone and whenever certain people sought us out to destroy us just because of our association with USA, people cried foul, why is this not so now?

poor Brett :(::pitty::

ranger2112
02-13-2009, 11:32
crimson knows i love him too

Guy77
02-13-2009, 12:01
i wonder why everyone has to discuss past events and correlate them to present events. yes, LOR is a normally despised nation, however, the members are not the root of the evil, the leadership is. Should Dogma and I order our nation to battle, they will follow and fight hard because they are dedicated to their nation. if SLOB should disband and members go to other nations, should they be singled out and warred because of their past associations?

I am no fan of LOR or their tactics, but LOR is only as evil as their leaders. Nothing done by that nation was done without the leaders prompting.

Have a great war and enjoy yourselves because when the day is done, we must understand this is a war game and a game period. I love the bantering on the forums and war threads, however, it annoys me to no end whenever past events are mentioned and when people take personal attacks as a means of debate. stick to the game, stick to the present and leave personal attacks where they belong, the school yard and jungle gyms.

That was probably one of the greatest posts i have ever read =P

I mean i still hunt down dogma because he was in USA- but that's more of a personal game than me actually attacking him

ooga booga
02-13-2009, 12:07

Well I'm sure USA had valid reasons for warring, and didn't go killing netting nations for the fun of it. ;) That's the difference between LoR and USA. USA members stood up and fought for something that was right. LoR members kill for fun and ruin others sets for no reason. That's why we are going after them.

Also it's noteworthy to point out, that all the LoR leaders fled and hid so they wouldn't have to take their beating. If they weren't so chicken about it, maybe they could have spared their past members lives. :)

As for Satan, I didn't even know that was you (and I just replied to your ingame too before I read this, lol). I stated the reasons for killing you. You're in a nation that declares on us, you have full turns and a large stock. Why should I wait for you to come on and use those turns and stock on us? I'm not a mind-reader if you are going to participate in a war or not just 7 hours after you declare on us. Swatta camp didn't show up to the FS but he just participated in killing a state this morning, so I would have assumed you'd do the same thing, naturally. If you didn't want to die I would have talked to your leader Nosejam before hand, and left the nation if you knew you were going to war.

Although it does give me some satisfaction knowing it was an LoR leader we killed. :P Funny that we go LoR hunting, www is totally off the radar and could have netted peacefully, but they end up hitting us. Oh well. :p

Dogma
02-13-2009, 12:25
That was probably one of the greatest posts i have ever read =P

I mean i still hunt down dogma because he was in USA- but that's more of a personal game than me actually attacking him

Here I am Guy. :P

And SLOB IsThEpLaCeToBe. PT:::

ranger2112
02-13-2009, 12:29
Well I'm sure USA had valid reasons for warring, and didn't go killing netting nations for the fun of it. ;) That's the difference between LoR and USA. USA members stood up and fought for something that was right. LoR members kill for fun and ruin others sets for no reason. That's why we are going after them.

Also it's noteworthy to point out, that all the LoR leaders fled and hid so they wouldn't have to take their beating. If they weren't so chicken about it, maybe they could have spared their past members lives. :)

As for Satan, I didn't even know that was you (and I just replied to your ingame too before I read this, lol). I stated the reasons for killing you. You're in a nation that declares on us, you have full turns and a large stock. Why should I wait for you to come on and use those turns and stock on us? I'm not a mind-reader if you are going to participate in a war or not just 7 hours after you declare on us. Swatta camp didn't show up to the FS but he just participated in killing a state this morning, so I would have assumed you'd do the same thing, naturally. If you didn't want to die I would have talked to your leader Nosejam before hand, and left the nation if you knew you were going to war.

Although it does give me some satisfaction knowing it was an LoR leader we killed. :P Funny that we go LoR hunting, www is totally off the radar and could have netted peacefully, but they end up hitting us. Oh well. :p

i have no opposition to hunting the LEADERS of LOR, just have an opposition to hunting down the average foot soldier doin what they were told.

ranger2112
02-13-2009, 12:31
Here I am Guy. :P

And SLOB IsThEpLaCeToBe. PT:::

we are DA BOMB, no doubt, the party is best when you party with a SLOB
DJ:::DJ:::DJ:::

Divine Intervention
02-13-2009, 12:33
www is totally off the radar and could have netted peacefully, but they end up hitting us. Oh well. :p

cashers fighting, cashers dieing, hear the indies crying. do you practice what you preach, do you turn the other cheek...where is the love...where is the love...

we are DA BOMB, no doubt, the party is best when you party with a SLOB
DJ:::DJ:::DJ:::

you oldies, partying to disco? :P or w/e was 'hip' when you guys were still young :p
jokes, SLOB is :cool: shame i have to wait some other time to return :(

ranger2112
02-13-2009, 12:35
we dont do that new-fangled disco stuff. chillin with the rat pack

ooga booga
02-13-2009, 13:22
i have no opposition to hunting the LEADERS of LOR, just have an opposition to hunting down the average foot soldier doin what they were told.

Aye, and normally I would agree with you there. :) However, when you join LoR, you know full well what you are getting into. LoR has been ruining innocent people's sets for years now. This is not something "new" to them. They have a "loyal member base" that keeps coming back and performing the same routine. If LoR didn't have this loyal member base, they would be able to do what they do. Yes the Leadership is to blame, but the members keep flocking back there to have their "fun." They know what they are signing up for when joining that nation. Not just "obey leaders orders."

Missionary
02-13-2009, 15:20

yeh i think its stupid aswel. although oooooga just doesnt get it.

northbabylon
02-13-2009, 15:25

lets say instead of LoR hitting NS last set, they hit SOUL.
How would you have responded? Would you have sat there and taken a beating?

@ranger
If i remember correctly(pres correct me if i am wrong) but there was a couple sets where we hunted down viets set after set even if they were in a different 'nation' But we did it to prove a point. To teach them a lesson.

Dogma
02-13-2009, 15:41

@ranger
If i remember correctly(pres correct me if i am wrong) but there was a couple sets where we hunted down viets set after set even if they were in a different 'nation' But we did it to prove a point. To teach them a lesson.

You are correct.

ooga booga
02-13-2009, 15:46

A lot easier to sit in your stupid little safe nation and comment about others. Wait till it happens to you.

By the way... for the thousand time... your opinion once again doesn't matter. Congrats. Astonishing how you have so much to say on a subject that has absolutely NOTHING to do with you. lol

ranger2112
02-13-2009, 16:28

@ranger

yes we did.

i havent posted in a while and glad i got a good hornets nest stirred up. guess i will relax some more now, lol

northbabylon
02-13-2009, 16:30
You have killed Bringing Hustle Back(#97)

we can declare peace now =)

Guy77
02-13-2009, 16:50
wow it took me like a whole page to actually get to something that pertained to this war, if your not in ns or www stay out of this thread, i'm tired of reading all this spam ( and sure i spam, but i'm part of the war)

Good kill, tho you are a nub land dropper andy :-P you should have dropped to 100 ( or you might have, but i didn't have enough jets to AR you anyway lol)

and until you talk with jimmy about terms of peace, i dont' know why you would bother saying that =P

northbabylon
02-13-2009, 16:53
wow it took me like a whole page to actually get to something that pertained to this war, if your not in ns or www stay out of this thread, i'm tired of reading all this spam ( and sure i spam, but i'm part of the war)

Good kill, tho you are a nub land dropper andy :-P you should have dropped to 100 ( or you might have, but i didn't have enough jets to AR you anyway lol)

and until you talk with jimmy about terms of peace, i dont' know why you would bother saying that =P

cause the war only ends when nosejam dies.
That was the sole purpose of our CS was to kill nosejam.
All other WWW members are wastes of turns.
Why would i drop to 100 land when you tried to AR me? droping to 100 gives you an easy chance to kill.
I droped to about 150-200 land.

ooga booga
02-13-2009, 17:13
Yup... no matter what happens on at this point is irrelevant. Nosejam is dead. :P

We did our part to keep the tradition. ;) Maybe now he can share the time to why he declared on us. :) Maybe they just wanted another nation to war, saw we were a war nation with the same member count? Speculating. :p

Guy77
02-13-2009, 17:20
=P cause dropping to 100 is more effective

And i don't know the cause of war, but i know i wanted some action, and you guys looked like the biggest pansies ;)

Dogma
02-13-2009, 17:24

And i don't know the cause of war, but i know i wanted some action, and you guys looked like the biggest pansies ;)

SLOB is arming. ::oops:

Hoebawt
02-13-2009, 17:28
Slob's military still consits of Man O wars and Tons of Musketeers

northbabylon
02-13-2009, 17:45

if im not mistaken, you still lose the same amount of land whether you drop to 100 land or 250 land.

Divine Intervention
02-13-2009, 17:59

wrong. you can only grab a maximum of ~19.5% land from a target. after a certain point having less land (as a land dropper) is simply not worth it. lets use an example

say we have a (lets pick a random number): 7238 land state with oh i dont know...4gb?

now ill show you how much land a land dropper will take from him:

@ 100 land : 1411 land
@ 200 land : 1411 land
@ 300 land : 1411 land
etc. this continues until you get to 1.4k land at which point you will grab 1363 land.

Now that the target has 5827 land with 5gb, you will be land dropping the same amount of land (1136 land) whether you drop from anywhere from 100 to 800 land.

so in conclusion guy, it is you who is the n00b land dropper. land dropping to 100 is stupid, retarded and inefficient (not to mention the extra money being spent on destroying buildings). not only do you put yourself in danger of dieing but you destroy an extremely vital commodity. construction sites. personally when i land drop i NEVER drop below my CS count. this way land dropping becomes a super duper way of accumulating CS meaning that when you are tryign to regain your land post FS or w/e you can build it up faster.

unless of course you said all that in hope that nball provides an easier kill for you (although having seen LoRs land dropping in action - and the fact that www generally didnt seem to display any thing resembling land dropping in its initial FS, i highly doubt that).

Hoebawt
02-13-2009, 19:04
OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!! Pffft Must of learned his Land dropping skills form the great "Ali"

ooga booga
02-13-2009, 19:30
OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!! Pffft Must of learned his Land dropping skills form the great "Ali"

Remember when Tnova AR'd and killed Guy in TNWF the last set of WoW when there was that "World war". We lost our LD in our FS... all because Guy thinks he has to drop to 100 land. ;)

PAWNED indeed. ;):laugh::P

Dakouten
02-13-2009, 20:09
wrong. you can only grab a maximum of ~19.5% land from a target. after a certain point having less land (as a land dropper) is simply not worth it. lets use an example

say we have a (lets pick a random number): 7238 land state with oh i dont know...4gb?

etc. this continues until you get to 1.4k land at which point you will grab 1363 land.

Now that the target has 5827 land with 5gb, you will be land dropping the same amount of land (1136 land) whether you drop from anywhere from 100 to 800 land.

so in conclusion guy, it is you who is the n00b land dropper. land dropping to 100 is stupid, retarded and inefficient (not to mention the extra money being spent on destroying buildings). not only do you put yourself in danger of dieing but you destroy an extremely vital commodity. construction sites. personally when i land drop i NEVER drop below my CS count. this way land dropping becomes a super duper way of accumulating CS meaning that when you are tryign to regain your land post FS or w/e you can build it up faster.

unless of course you said all that in hope that nball provides an easier kill for you (although having seen LoRs land dropping in action - and the fact that www generally didnt seem to display any thing resembling land dropping in its initial FS, i highly doubt that).

Hey Anton, could you tell me where you got the formula? Im just a bit curious about it. I've been a LD'er many time but i dont know the formula. lol

Divine Intervention
02-13-2009, 20:12
Hey Anton, could you tell me where you got the formula? Im just a bit curious about it. I've been a LD'er many time but i dont know the formula. lol

download the landgrab calculator linked in my sig :). theres no formula i was just entering the info into the calc to get the numbers. theres only one thing you need to know. 19.5% is the max you can grab each grab. so theres no point dropping to say 200 if grabbing at 1k gets you same land drop.

Guy77
02-14-2009, 00:08
A. yea i learned to land drop in Lor
B. the two sets i land dropped we had more kills than you n00bs could shake a stick at
C. If anyone brings up tnova killing me again i'll randomly suicide you all for the next ten sets, it was all antons fault , enough said

Now, seeing as how none of that had to do with this thread, i will post this

I am sad there has been no more action, anyone talk to jimmy yet lol? ( yes i'm in his nation, and no i havn't) (and i am too rookie to break anyone anyway ;) lol)

Satan666
02-14-2009, 00:28
B. the two sets i land dropped we had more kills than you n00bs could shake a stick at
C. If anyone brings up tnova killing me again i'll randomly suicide you all for the next ten sets, it was all antons fault , enough said

I am sad there has been no more action, anyone talk to jimmy yet lol? ( yes i'm in his nation, and no i havn't) (and i am too rookie to break anyone anyway ;) lol)

I dunno, you know how Hoe loves to play with sticks alot

northbabylon
02-14-2009, 01:55

I am sad there has been no more action, anyone talk to jimmy yet lol? ( yes i'm in his nation, and no i havn't) (and i am too noob to break anyone anyway ;) lol)

fixed it for ya, saw a typo

-Chris-
02-14-2009, 02:29
-wishes leaders of losing nations would have more dignity-

BeeNo
02-14-2009, 06:35

maybe missionary is somehow not on the hit list since he doesn't continuely bash lor :p

A lot easier to sit in your stupid little safe nation and comment about others. Wait till it happens to you.

By the way... for the thousand time... your opinion once again doesn't matter. Congrats. Astonishing how you have so much to say on a subject that has absolutely NOTHING to do with you. lol

a little outside input never hurt anything, i don't see you bashing anton when he opens his mouth, and its like a sin not to bash anton! :hammer2:

on a more serious note, i don't see anything wrong with NS taking their revenge out on LOR members. a leader is nothing with out his nation, you can argue yeah i was just following orders. but in the end all the members of lor chose to attack NS last set, nobody forced you to, you participated, you helped, you pulled the trigger.

this is why i recomend players choose their nations with some thought about what you want to do in the game, whats fun for you. after a time you usually find a nation that suites your style of play.

i'll leave you with a quote:

"A King may move a man, a father may claim a son, but remember that even when those who move you be Kings, or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God, you cannot say, "But I was told by others to do thus." Or that, "Virtue was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice. Remember that."

Missionary
02-14-2009, 07:37

oooooo, i apolagise. i didnt realise i wasnt allowed an opinion.

@ranger

you bash the crap out of them set after set and then wonder why they hit you guys? plus i have the ability to use a thing called "diplomacy" to protect my nation.

Divine Intervention
02-14-2009, 08:45
a little outside input never hurt anything, i don't see you bashing anton when he opens his mouth, and its like a sin not to bash anton! :hammer2:

heh, the only time ive done something that was close to "bash-worthy" was when i took out top GRIM states with my friends help (raul, hoebs + others) a few sets ago. but i had good cause for that and after that retained my good relations with GRIM. other than that i dont go round warring nations for "lulz" every set, so whats there to bash ;)?

Guy77
02-14-2009, 09:44
Hey, i talked to jimmy and he won't be around this weekend, so i'm in charge for a few days

=P As soon as a leader from NS contacts me on MSN i'll help get this all sorted out =)

Mr President
02-14-2009, 09:52

Is it just me or did anton get 100% smarter over the past year or so? :)

Guy77
02-14-2009, 09:54
Is it just me or did anton get 100% smarter over the past year or so? :)

Spam :RM:

Guy77
02-14-2009, 10:14
Hey thanks for editing that message for me andy, your right i am a noob and can't break anyone

oh thats right, except for you, jackass

Now you guys should contact me! =)

northbabylon
02-14-2009, 12:33
Hey thanks for editing that message for me andy, your right i am a noob and can't break anyone

oh thats right, except for you, jackass

Now you guys should contact me! =)

on my last grab... i Redturned twice because i ran out of money as a casher...Just shows how much life support i had left. So you really just wasted your turns on an already dead state.

Guy77
02-14-2009, 12:35
*shrug* better than letting a "dead" state live

besides, you and ooga + turns = more dead www least i did was take out your main land dropper

BTW, you guys gonna hit me up on msn or what? I actually have constructive stuff to say now lol - Andy i sent you a pm, you should read it and get back to me!

northbabylon
02-14-2009, 12:38

you bash the crap out of them set after set and then wonder why they hit you guys? plus i have the ability to use a thing called "diplomacy" to protect my nation.

I bashed them set after set? last set was the first time i said anything about LoR. I also tried to keep close with ali, so he wouldn't hit my nation. Idk if thats called diplomacy or not. Telling him that if for some reason LoR was hit by 5-6 nations at once, we would be there to possibly assist them. YES i told him that, so we had a small agreement so he wouldn't hit us. But his reason was A) it will be fun. and B) didn't want to see us taken advantage of by anton.
Vinny, sometimes diplomacy doesn't work, especially with a nation like LoR. When i did call the ceasefire, the only reason why i broke it is because i thought 'hey, of my 14 active states 9 are dead, no point trying to save 5, and i am already on life support not producing anything and losing tons of money/food per turn." with four days left in the set, there was no point ont rying to have peace. All our states were ruined already.

northbabylon
02-14-2009, 12:39
*shrug* better than letting a "dead" state live

besides, you and ooga + turns = more dead www least i did was take out your main land dropper

BTW, you guys gonna hit me up on msn or what? I actually have constructive stuff to say now lol - Andy i sent you a pm, you should read it and get back to me!

what is your msn?

Guy77
02-14-2009, 12:41
Gryththeman@hotmail.com ( i tried to add you)

ooga booga
02-14-2009, 17:18

What is that, hiding in the corner and trying to stay out of everyone's way? Because I sure have never been contacted by you concerning any type of "diplomacy." We tried that too and still got killed.

I'll tell you what Vinny. Create SOUL next set. I'll be a d!ck like LoR, and you can see if "diplomacy" will stop me from declaring on you. Oh brilliant sweet talker you. ;)

Now I'm saying that as an example and won't actually declare on you, but there is nothing you can say to me that could stop me from doing it. So really, you think you are all that and a big of chips, when really you are powerless in this game when it comes to other people's decisions. Everybody is. You aren't above that with your little "diplomacy." lol

BeeNo
02-14-2009, 17:28
heh, the only time ive done something that was close to "bash-worthy" was when i took out top GRIM states with my friends help (raul, hoebs + others) a few sets ago. but i had good cause for that and after that retained my good relations with GRIM. other than that i dont go round warring nations for "lulz" every set, so whats there to bash ;)?

:thinking:

:think::

:hammer:

Satan666
02-14-2009, 22:20
maybe missionary is somehow not on the hit list since he doesn't continuely bash lor :p

on a more serious note, i don't see anything wrong with NS taking their revenge out on LOR members. a leader is nothing with out his nation, you can argue yeah i was just following orders. but in the end all the members of lor chose to attack NS last set, nobody forced you to, you participated, you helped, you pulled the trigger.

this is why i recomend players choose their nations with some thought about what you want to do in the game, whats fun for you. after a time you usually find a nation that suites your style of play.

i'll leave you with a quote:

"A King may move a man, a father may claim a son, but remember that even when those who move you be Kings, or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God, you cannot say, "But I was told by others to do thus." Or that, "Virtue was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice. Remember that."
Ding Ding, honestly alot of us respect Vinny because he is a great player all around.

Hey i know when i have it coming, and right now i had it coming. As far as i am concerned there is only one person who has any right to kill me now. And to clear anything up, yes i was playing and was killed by NS.

RIP Kevin Pereira of AoTS #116

Calvin74
02-14-2009, 23:03
What is that, hiding in the corner and trying to stay out of everyone's way? Because I sure have never been contacted by you concerning any type of "diplomacy." We tried that too and still got killed.

I'll tell you what Vinny. Create SOUL next set. I'll be a d!ck like LoR, and you can see if "diplomacy" will stop me from declaring on you. Oh brilliant sweet talker you. ;)

Now I'm saying that as an example and won't actually declare on you, but there is nothing you can say to me that could stop me from doing it. So really, you think you are all that and a big of chips, when really you are powerless in this game when it comes to other people's decisions. Everybody is. You aren't above that with your little "diplomacy." lol

this is why vinnie keeps me hidden in his basement:P
you may hit him but then i will come over and steal your sheep and eat your popcorn

but we all know diplomacy doesn't work in this game if the other side doesn't want it to. the trick is to never make anyone mad and to never put your nation in the situation to where you need to use diplomacy....

Guy77
02-14-2009, 23:27
Another kill for NS - good work boys =)

RIP Squatta

ooga booga
02-15-2009, 13:12
this is why vinnie keeps me hidden in his basement:P
you may hit him but then i will come over and steal your sheep and eat your popcorn

but we all know diplomacy doesn't work in this game if the other side doesn't want it to. the trick is to never make anyone mad and to never put your nation in the situation to where you need to use diplomacy....

you may come over and eat my popcorn, but I will NEVER let you steal my sheep! :RM: :P

And that's what I was trying to get at. If 1 side does not want to cooperate with you, then there is nothing you can say that can stop them. It just seems like Vinnie thinks he's unstoppable because nobody cares about his nations and nobody wars him. If he is trying to stay out of the way, he shouldn't comment on the forums where he may irritate someone. I mean if I was Marine Recon... I'd have suicided or warred his arse by now (using an example of someone who warred on the basis of a person being annoying in the forums). ;)

Anyways, I don't like to be walked on and I did what I thought was best for our nation. I'm not going to argue if it's morally right to go after people that killed us at the end of the set.

As for this www war... still haven't gotten a reason as to why they declared on us. :P But I'm hoping to bring you guys down anyway. Been pretty competitive so far, so I don't mind it. :)

Missionary
02-16-2009, 05:14

thats true, maybe if Ali really wanted to he would declare on me what ever sort of agreement we have. but after talking to him (regularly sometimes) for about 5 years now i do trust what he says to me. whether you think thats stupid of me or not doesnt matter. because LoR have never declared on SOUL outright. so.......youve been leading NS for what, 5-6 sets? ive lead SOUL since 2005ish. LoR have never hit me, they have hit you guys. so how about STFU with your sarcastic remarks because i can obviously do something which you cant.

Hoebawt
02-16-2009, 09:21
Wat if i kill soul?

ooga booga
02-16-2009, 12:16
thats true, maybe if Ali really wanted to he would declare on me what ever sort of agreement we have. but after talking to him (regularly sometimes) for about 5 years now i do trust what he says to me. whether you think thats stupid of me or not doesnt matter. because LoR have never declared on SOUL outright. so.......youve been leading NS for what, 5-6 sets? ive lead SOUL since 2005ish. LoR have never hit me, they have hit you guys. so how about STFU with your sarcastic remarks because i can obviously do something which you cant.

Whats that, suck LoR's ****? lol How about you STFU and get out of my thread.

You must be bored of netting and are now just trying to entice me to war you. Either that or you are incredibly stupid lol

*** Edited for content

northbabylon
02-16-2009, 13:25

i have been talking to ali for the passed 2-2 1/2 years. Speaking to him everyday really doesn't change anything, hell ali goes to school about 10 blocks away from where i go to school.
your really starting to piss me off vinnie, it seems like every thread you get into is somehow 'I am the best because i use **** diplomacy' or 'you guys are always wrong because i do it this way' seriously, all thread you have been trying to bring NS leaders down.
But you still havn't answered my question.
If you were leader last set and any nation, not just LoR hit you with 6 days left in set. When you had ~14 members and the opposing nation had ~30. How would you respond/react? Use your diplomacy to get rid of all the states they killed in the FS?

Missionary
02-16-2009, 15:04
Whats that, suck LoR's ****? lol How about you STFU and get out of my thread.

You must be bored of netting and are now just trying to entice me to war you. Either that or you are incredibly stupid lol

*** Edited for content

10 Night Stalkers[NS] $31.685.245 $5.280.874 $41.993.205 $6.998.868 6 23.379 3.897 6

going by that scores yeh ive gotta be incredably stupid right? :glare:

what happened to you neways ooooga? you used to be fun to talk to on the forums. now youve got ur head so far up ur arse all you can see is that gerbil your parents though went missing when you were young.

@ andy - wasnt even refering to NS leadership. just ooooooga. see i disagreed with your actions in a thread but for some reason im the only one he seemed to get pissed off with.

about your question. i still believe its the leaders responsibility and the leader who should take the brunt off any revenge. even if its a few sets down the line.

ooga booga
02-16-2009, 16:25
10 Night Stalkers[NS] $31.685.245 $5.280.874 $41.993.205 $6.998.868 6 23.379 3.897 6

going by that scores yeh ive gotta be incredably stupid right? :glare:

what happened to you neways ooooga? you used to be fun to talk to on the forums. now youve got ur head so far up ur arse all you can see is that gerbil your parents though went missing when you were young.

@ andy - wasnt even refering to NS leadership. just ooooooga. see i disagreed with your actions in a thread but for some reason im the only one he seemed to get pissed off with.

about your question. i still believe its the leaders responsibility and the leader who should take the brunt off any revenge. even if its a few sets down the line.

Wow... congrats genius, you learned to copy paste a score when we've been warring all set long (and had 7 members to begin with). And what the hell kind of an attack is that? Gerbil... my parents? Can't even say anything relevant about the topic because you're wrong. lol

Seriously... why are you still talking in our thread? This is www vs NS... does this concern you? No... oh ok... then stfu. ;)

Will
02-16-2009, 16:32
Hmm, if you restrict posting in war threads to the nations involved, it gets a tad boring imo.

ooga booga
02-16-2009, 16:35
Hmm, if you restrict posting in war threads to the nations involved, it gets a tad boring imo.

I've heard more crap out of Vinny's mouth then the people we've been warring all set. Seriously, EX has 9 members and they made about 4 posts. Vinny's taken up pages by himself and this has nothing to do with him. It's obvious he's bored at netting and needs attention.

Shabaz K
02-16-2009, 17:45
I've heard more crap out of Vinny's mouth then the people we've been warring all set. Seriously, EX has 9 members and they made about 4 posts. Vinny's taken up pages by himself and this has nothing to do with him. It's obvious he's bored at netting and needs attention.

no hard feeling but Ooga there is alot crap coming out of yours too.

Shabaz K
02-16-2009, 17:48
guy what time you get on msn?

ooga booga
02-16-2009, 18:30
no hard feeling but Ooga there is alot crap coming out of yours too.

Not surprising to see you defend Vinny and Nosejam. Although... the thing with crap coming from my mouth is... that I'm actually involved in these wars. If it wasn't for big mouth "I do everything right I'm better than you" blabbing away I wouldn't have to say anything. :)

Shabaz K
02-16-2009, 19:08
Not surprising to see you defend Vinny and Nosejam. Although... the thing with crap coming from my mouth is... that I'm actually involved in these wars. If it wasn't for big mouth "I do everything right I'm better than you" blabbing away I wouldn't have to say anything. :)

wtf man, dont get started with me kk. i haven't seen nothing coming out your mouth but crap.

i think you should listen to vinnes comment very closely before you go and start bashing everyone lol. they reason you keep getting hit is your big mouth. you blind to see anything thats why you come to fourms and start name calling.

yes i protect them cuase they are my friends but i dont mind warring them and still in teh end we are friends. i have warred Ali alot yet we are still freinds and don't go name calling, even though i recently knew anything about him lol

i think i have every right to say what i want in the war, its in the forums so hush hush and take it like men.i think Pain was going to join aswell so i have something to say

ps you are my freind but when someone else uses there big mouth take it

Crimson Shadow
02-16-2009, 19:24
Back on the topic of this thread.

Current score 4-3 NS leading. :)

ooga booga
02-16-2009, 20:06
Back on the topic of this thread.

Current score 4-3 NS leading. :)

It's actually 4-4 tie. :P

ooga booga
02-16-2009, 20:16
wtf man, dont get started with me kk. i haven't seen nothing coming out your mouth but crap.

i think you should listen to vinnes comment very closely before you go and start bashing everyone lol. they reason you keep getting hit is your big mouth. you blind to see anything thats why you come to fourms and start name calling.

yes i protect them cuase they are my friends but i dont mind warring them and still in teh end we are friends. i have warred Ali alot yet we are still freinds and don't go name calling, even though i recently knew anything about him lol

i think i have every right to say what i want in the war, its in the forums so hush hush and take it like men.i think Pain was going to join aswell so i have something to say

ps you are my freind but when someone else uses there big mouth take it

Funny... I was inactive last set... didn't say a word to anyone, not even my own teammates, and especially didn't post anything in the forums. Yet we were warred and killed. Wasn't saying much in this war either. All I still want is to hear what Nosejam says. Go back and read this thread. I'm not opening my mouth until Mr. Missionary comes along and has to add his 2 cents to every little topic. :) And I'm not picking a fight with you, i was saying I wasn't surprised to see you defend your co-leaders whom you've been with for countless of sets (surprise surprise). Just because I'm not surprised you agree with them doesn't mean I'm picking a fight with you.

And we asked pain not to help us in this war. I don't mind people stating their opinion. But I do mind attitude, and I don't like Vinnie's cocky attitude. :) But that's fine, he's entitled to his opinion and his beliefs.

FrogBu
02-17-2009, 00:46
@Guy77

that is a pity =P

Yeah, sorry that I was killed while I was at work... Some people have lives outside of this game... Full time college+work == just play NW for fun and don't take it seriously as most of this server does.

@anton, you did get smarter! :P

@Brett, Andy and ooga
you guys seriously try to argue with text to those who obviously don't care nor have the brain cap.acity to think outside the box??? I wouldn't have wasted a second post to them. First time, shame on me, 2nd time shame on the dumbass who I shall now mentally ignore.

@Everyone
This game is fun, but ****... This reminds me of a soap opera went wrong... Go out and get laid or something, ****.

Hoebawt
02-17-2009, 01:40
Come on the *****ing makes the game fun :) just piss ppl off :)

Missionary
02-17-2009, 03:50
My 1st comment on the situation:

atleast now you cant complain that NS allways get dragged into wars every set.

p.s. nice GB of EX ;)

Your 1st reply to my comment:

Learn to read around a little, and maybe you would know it wasn't suppose to be a GB of EX, but more a malfunction of the game. God like I have to defend MYSELF from you about killing idiots. :closedeyes:

this was almost a week ago in the CB thread. now whos the one with the cocky attitude here and the "Mr ooooga, im so much better than everyone else" attitude??? after your comment it went on from there, but dont even try to make it seem like im the one having ago and your all sweet and innocent.

p.s. i like how other people also didnt agree with hunting down members butya only started to have a go at me.

also - this is my 1st post in the last 2 pages, how many times have you posted? lmao

Dogma
02-17-2009, 04:23
@Guy77

that is a pity =P

Yeah, sorry that I was killed while I was at work... Some people have lives outside of this game... Full time college+work == just play NW for fun and don't take it seriously as most of this server does.

@Brett, Andy and ooga
you guys seriously try to argue with text to those who obviously don't care nor have the brain cap.acity to think outside the box??? I wouldn't have wasted a second post to them. First time, shame on me, 2nd time shame on the dumbass who I shall now mentally ignore.

@Everyone
This game is fun, but ****... This reminds me of a soap opera went wrong... Go out and get laid or something, ****.

I like this guy. Frogbu, add me to msn, pls

ooga booga
02-17-2009, 08:16
My 1st comment on the situation:

Your 1st reply to my comment:

this was almost a week ago in the CB thread. now whos the one with the cocky attitude here and the "Mr ooooga, im so much better than everyone else" attitude??? after your comment it went on from there, but dont even try to make it seem like im the one having ago and your all sweet and innocent.

p.s. i like how other people also didnt agree with hunting down members butya only started to have a go at me.

also - this is my 1st post in the last 2 pages, how many times have you posted? lmao

I fail to see any cockiness in my tone in my first post. You immediately started criticizing our GB without knowing the facts of the game malfunction playing a part in it. But I'm done arguing from here. No point in wasting each other's time.

So back to the topic on hand... I think Guy is lame for being in vacation mode. :P

ranger2112
02-17-2009, 09:23
the reason I WAS NOT bashed is because my friends know that when i make it a point to post something, i usually have given it some thought. although our opinion differed, we never bashed each other nor resorted to personal attacks. i said my piece in ONE , albeit, long post. I abandoned the forums for some time due to the bull and will do so again if some people cant just understand this is all in good fun and should leave our egos, or in some cases, penis envy in real life and stick to the fun. kill, be killed, farm, net or stroke yourself to shaved farm animals, i dont care, but leave the stress of real life in real life and use this game/forums as it should be...FUN

ooga booga
02-17-2009, 09:55
the reason I WAS NOT bashed is because my friends know that when i make it a point to post something, i usually have given it some thought. although our opinion differed, we never bashed each other nor resorted to personal attacks. i said my piece in ONE , albeit, long post. I abandoned the forums for some time due to the bull and will do so again if some people cant just understand this is all in good fun and should leave our egos, or in some cases, penis envy in real life and stick to the fun. kill, be killed, farm, net or stroke yourself to shaved farm animals, i dont care, but leave the stress of real life in real life and use this game/forums as it should be...FUN

Hmmm... this explains why I can never get a hold of you... lol :P

ranger2112
02-17-2009, 09:56
you sent the box set to me from your personal collection

Guy77
02-17-2009, 11:25
@Guy77

that is a pity =P

@Brett, Andy and ooga

@Everyone

I said that because i was playing around w/ ooga because i knew they would get andy online to stonewall =) Not my fault you are a waste of life and can't save your own country =P I go to college full time and i work too, as does andy i believe, but we are actually devoted to warring in this game =P which is about the only good thing left in this game

And yes i'm in vacation mode =P so you can't kill me na na na na na na

I talked to andy about why we warred, he cant tell you ooga (if he hasn't already) glad we had a good war though, it was fun

(i went into vacation mode because a. we had 3 members left to war who b. couldn't' even be on for more than 20 min at a time, or they log off randomly, but hey, i had fun, and ooga didn't kill me)

ooga booga
02-17-2009, 13:46
you sent the box set to me from your personal collection

Hey we had a deal I let you borrow them you don't tell anyone about my collection. :sneaky:

::LD::GrimReapr
02-17-2009, 18:54
Hey we had a deal I let you borrow them you don't tell anyone about my collection. :sneaky:

WTF. :RM: You said I would get them before Ranger did I see where I rank on your friends list.I guess Ill just have to go and buy my own copy.

northbabylon
02-17-2009, 22:05
WTF. :RM: You said I would get them before Ranger did I see where I rank on your friends list.I guess Ill just have to go and buy my own copy.

well at least he didn't have you there just to 'record' he said i would 15 minutes with the animal of my choice...but nooo

FrogBu
02-18-2009, 00:01
I said that because i was playing around w/ ooga because i knew they would get andy online to stonewall =) Not my fault you are a waste of life and can't save your own country =P I go to college full time and i work too, as does andy i believe, but we are actually devoted to warring in this game =P which is about the only good thing left in this game

And yes i'm in vacation mode =P so you can't kill me na na na na na na

I talked to andy about why we warred, he cant tell you ooga (if he hasn't already) glad we had a good war though, it was fun

(i went into vacation mode because a. we had 3 members left to war who b. couldn't' even be on for more than 20 min at a time, or they log off randomly, but hey, i had fun, and ooga didn't kill me)

Yeah and when I login my 1 time a day and do what Andy wants me to and logoff and then go and get some *** or study, yeah.... You are devoted to warring... Let me guess, your iPhone or Blackberry lets you use the internet so you can stonewall in class... Screw that... If I die, I could careless... That's why we can restart... I am not going to dedicate anymore time on this game then I have to. You want to stonewall while away from home, that shows everyone something... To me? I used to be your way, until I saw the light and saw a real life is much better.

@Everyone else... You are still doing this soap opera crap? Go out and get laid!

Kamran
02-18-2009, 09:32
Yeah and when I login my 1 time a day and do what Andy wants me to and logoff and then go and get some *** or study, yeah.... You are devoted to warring... Let me guess, your iPhone or Blackberry lets you use the internet so you can stonewall in class... Screw that... If I die, I could careless... That's why we can restart... I am not going to dedicate anymore time on this game then I have to. You want to stonewall while away from home, that shows everyone something... To me? I used to be your way, until I saw the light and saw a real life is much better.

@Everyone else... You are still doing this soap opera crap? Go out and get laid!

so you are the only one witha real LIFE! wow

pretty much evereyone here plays for fun, just few who get you know what and the bash begins in the forums lol

Guy77
02-18-2009, 09:58
in class i use firefox and internet explorer most common web browsers, don't know anything about an iphone or blackberry

Not my problem i don't have a "real life" getting laid while stonewalling just isn't the same anymore

Crimson Shadow
02-18-2009, 18:58
6-4 NS, no www states remaining OOP (except Guy who is on "vacation")

Was a competitive war. Thanks to www for making it a fun set....even though we still don't know why war was declared in the first place.

Guy77
02-18-2009, 19:16
Talk to andy if you want to know why crimson ( i think i posted that in an earlier thread)

Or hit me up, i'll tell you, =) , was a fun set though, glad you guys are good sports! =)

northbabylon
02-20-2009, 00:23
You have killed Sqwatta Campingq(#225)

You destroyed a total of 24 land.
You lost 78 Jets.
Your enemy lost 1.163 Jets.

guy come out of vacation and this could be so much easier

Guy77
02-20-2009, 12:17
When i come out, i'll more than likely delete

I'll never let ooga kill me =)

northbabylon
02-20-2009, 14:14
ooga won't kill you ;)

Crimson Shadow
02-20-2009, 21:52

You can let me kill you, then ooga couldn't :)

ooga booga
02-23-2009, 22:48

You have killed ThE_PlAcE_To_Be(#42)

You destroyed a total of 21 land.
You lost 1.283 Jets.
Your Nation lost 642 Jets.
Your enemy lost 18.214 Jets.

We declared peace on your nation days ago... no peace was declared in return. Now you will have to live the rest of your life knowing... that one day ooga killed you! ::pitty:: PT::: :P