PDA

View Full Version : which phone?

Kamran
02-18-2009, 09:38
which is better. this is to deicde my future phone

Bram Gotink
02-18-2009, 10:27
What are the requirements? For instance, the only thing a phone needs to be able to do, is phone and text (which leads to me having a phone worth €50.- , which works fine and is perfect for me.)

The fact that you give us the choice of iPhone 3G and Blackberry touch, gives me the idea that you want to be able to check your mail, go to the internet, call, text, and use the phone as pda.

So I won't give any real advice, as my humble opinion is that all those options are a waste of time and more importantly spare time.
I'm still able to neglect my mails for two weeks if I want to, but you won't be able to do that. People are going to expect you to answer as soon as you get the mail, so goodbye spare time ;)

That being said: blackberry, tho I won't vote for the reasons you find above.

Max Logan
02-18-2009, 12:50
get a car

pvtmutter20
02-18-2009, 13:13
i have the blackberry bold. i like it cause i don't really like them touchscreen phones. they break too easily and if the screen breaks then you can't really use your phone... but if i had to choose i'd go with the blackberry touch.

Bram Gotink
02-18-2009, 16:40
JE RESTERAI ICI
all caps, I like it lol

blackberry ftw !
all Belgian secretaries, including the pm himself, have one of those... So that, when negotiating, they can spreard rumours to the press live lol -- or better, like our last pm, play with it instead of paying attention ...

Crimson Shadow
02-18-2009, 17:53
I don't know of anyone personally who has either. But the blackberrys look much nicer :)

Disorder
02-18-2009, 22:38
Both are overrated and an expence that the average person does not need nowadays... thats just my opinion.. PT:::

Max Logan
02-19-2009, 12:26
I don't know of anyone personally who has either. But the blackberrys look much nicer :)

i respect you and your friends for that! :D

Kamran
02-19-2009, 18:28
lol i have lil money on hand to burn.

i tihnk seem tonlike blackberry better now then ipod, after i got some more info.

Crimson Shadow
02-19-2009, 18:39
Not sure what phone company your using,
but personally my voyager is the best phone I have ever had.

A couple of my friends have the Samsung Instinct and they really like it, if you have a Sprint plan.

Kamran
02-19-2009, 19:04
Not sure what phone company your using,
but personally my voyager is the best phone I have ever had.

A couple of my friends have the Samsung Instinct and they really like it, if you have a Sprint plan.

i live in Canada. If i want the Ipod has to be Rogers or Blackberry has to be Bell. im currently with Rogers wiht my old phone, but Bell is also giveing a much better rate, i still have to see what Rogers will give me in order to retain my business.

Dogma
02-20-2009, 11:13
Well, I am eligible for an upgrade to the Blackberry Storm, but I am not so sure I will like it as much as I like my present phone.

Xavior
02-20-2009, 23:10
Blackberrys are nice. But many of these new phones come with pretty hefty plans.