PDA

View Full Version : Staffing Changes

Mr President
06-23-2010, 13:15
Over the next few days you will notice some changes being made within our staff.

Tnova will be promoted to Executive Vice President of the game. (His current position will be filled soon)

Dogma will be promoted to Vice President of Forum Affairs.

Crimson will be promoted to Senior Global Moderator. (His current position will be filled soon.)

There will be a couple of new mods being brought on board and I will announce them when everything is final.

I would like to give a special thanks to the following members.

pcgluva - Thank you for your dedication to helping the game grow. You have spent countless hours assisting me with a lot of things and even though I understand that your life is very busy at the moment we will miss having you around as often.

Maggio- He is just being removed on a temp basis. He currently has his hands full with real life matters and when things settle down he will return.

BB- This one breaks my heart :( BB has dedicated half her life to this game and to all of us. She is a monumental part of this game and I'll miss working with her as often as we have in the past. Real Life has you very busy and I can only hope that when things settle down some you'll be able to rejoin us. You are and will be truely missed.

BB
06-23-2010, 15:30
I will still be popping in and out from time to time....

BB
06-23-2010, 15:31
but i like my red color you take it away and i will cry

MarineRecon
06-23-2010, 16:05
sad to see the pepl take temp leaves and happy to see new faces and promotions!!! good luck everybody

BB- I didnt noe u were a volunteer firefighter lol

nosejam
06-23-2010, 17:40
sad to see the pepl take temp leaves and happy to see new faces and promotions!!! good luck everybody

You must live under a rock.

Congrats to everyone being promoted, and thanks for your hard work all those departing.

totte
06-23-2010, 19:15
You must live under a rock.

Congrats to everyone being promoted, and thanks for your hard work all those departing.

i 2:nd that ;)

BB
06-24-2010, 11:39

Yup have been for a long time am the assistant chief and an EMT as well

MarineRecon
06-24-2010, 15:24
o nice im a firefighter out in jersey...im workin on becomming paid

Missionary
06-24-2010, 18:46
how rude, i never got a mention when i step down from being as mod :P lol

Crimson Shadow
06-24-2010, 19:33
how rude, i never got a mention when i step down from being as mod :P lol

Thats because you didn't pay Pres :p

Missionary
06-25-2010, 09:47
dammit, i knew there was something i forgot to do :P

Mr President
07-09-2010, 15:03
KelpKris has been added as a moderator. He has been a part of our community for a long time and has been very active in helping it grow. So please welcome to his new position.