PDA

View Full Version : Single states attacking

-Z-
06-23-2010, 18:35
If a single state wishes to attack another state, for whatever reason (similar to reasons that an entire nation might wish to attack another nation) How can he or she do this without "suicide attacks" ?

If there are 2 people in the nation, it is not a "suicide attack?"

The problem with an individual attacking, is that no matter what he does, he will not be able to kill the rival state, unless the rival is inactive, because a single state can only stack 300 turns.

If a person wishes to attack another state as an individual, it seems to be labeled a "suicide attack", when perhaps they have the same intentions as a whole nation attacking.

Z

totte
06-23-2010, 18:47
If a single state wishes to attack another state, for whatever reason (similar to reasons that an entire nation might wish to attack another nation) How can he or she do this without "suicide attacks" ?

If there are 2 people in the nation, it is not a "suicide attack?"

The problem with an individual attacking, is that no matter what he does, he will not be able to kill the rival state, unless the rival is inactive, because a single state can only stack 300 turns.

If a person wishes to attack another state as an individual, it seems to be labeled a "suicide attack", when perhaps they have the same intentions as a whole nation attacking.

Z
it´s simple get a nation behind you

MarineRecon
06-23-2010, 19:15
but one persons beliefs might not be the same as a nation...i agree on that -Z-

-Z-
06-23-2010, 21:43
I have had a nation behind me many times.

Far too often I have lead my men into gangbangs, and I do not with to continue this.

I see no reason why one or two men can not act on their own if they have a bone to pick.

Z

totte
06-24-2010, 05:27

Far too often I have lead my men into gangbangs, and I do not with to continue this.

I see no reason why one or two men can not act on their own if they have a bone to pick.

Z

just like you guys like to say it´s a war game because of war being in the name of the game i would like to point out that it also contains the word nation i think that clears up all questions :)

-Z-
06-24-2010, 11:50
just like you guys like to say it´s a war game because of war being in the name of the game i would like to point out that it also contains the word nation i think that clears up all questions :)

Thank you for your response, but no, that does not clear up my question.

The words nation and War both appear in the title of the game, however, this does not mean that You MUST war, or that you MUST be in a nation with more than 1 or 2 people.

My question remains:

What differentiates a suicide attack from 1 or 2 states trying to attack a Rival?

Z

MarineRecon
06-24-2010, 14:26
yeah the 1 person or 2 pepl could make a NATION and WAR from it...there u got ure nation wars from the game name...now wuts the difference???

Max Logan
06-24-2010, 15:58
do you really have to post like a 10-year-old???

Calvin74
06-24-2010, 17:28
Thank you for your response, but no, that does not clear up my question.

The words nation and War both appear in the title of the game, however, this does not mean that You MUST war, or that you MUST be in a nation with more than 1 or 2 people.

My question remains:

What differentiates a suicide attack from 1 or 2 states trying to attack a Rival?

Z

The reasoning behind the war is what makes the difference

Mr President
06-24-2010, 19:39

Z

I have seen you lead your men into wars where you totally gang banged a small nation. The LoR and WLF coalition was probably one of the worst things to ever happen in the game, but I didn't see you complaining then.

You pick a war and then when you get beat at your own game you begin this suicide mission for sets on end. I'm sorry Z, I have always liked you but I am extremely frustrated with you at the moment.

A two man nation wouldn't normally not ever have a problem if they went to war. But now they do cause of actions over the past few sets. Having a bone to pick is one thing, carrying this issue for sets on end is another.

I know your simply trying to justify yours and marines actions recently but there is no justification for it. For some odd reason you both think your actions are just hilarious but let me tell you they are not. I have watched good people who really work hard for the benefit of the game just get there sets ruined by people who clearly have no cares at all. I have tried to sit back and be as patient as I could be but right now, I'm completely out and fed up with it all.

The rules change next set.... Suiciders will decide their own fate from that point on.

-Z-
06-24-2010, 21:29
I have seen you lead your men into wars where you totally gang banged a small nation. The LoR and WLF coalition was probably one of the worst things to ever happen in the game, but I didn't see you complaining then.

You pick a war and then when you get beat at your own game you begin this suicide mission for sets on end. I'm sorry Z, I have always liked you but I am extremely frustrated with you at the moment.

A two man nation wouldn't normally not ever have a problem if they went to war. But now they do cause of actions over the past few sets. Having a bone to pick is one thing, carrying this issue for sets on end is another.

I know your simply trying to justify yours and marines actions recently but there is no justification for it. For some odd reason you both think your actions are just hilarious but let me tell you they are not. I have watched good people who really work hard for the benefit of the game just get there sets ruined by people who clearly have no cares at all. I have tried to sit back and be as patient as I could be but right now, I'm completely out and fed up with it all.

The rules change next set.... Suiciders will decide their own fate from that point on.

So you disagree with 1 person attacking a rival.

thats reasonable. You own the game so there isnt much I can do to change what U will do, If I saw things the way that you have explained them, then I would be upset as well.

Your perspective seems slanted to me. I'm not sure how Hording INF and Abusing taxes helps the game, and I;m not sure how a single man attacking a foe helps the game.

If u ask me, these things are PART of the game, and always have been.

If you are not happy with the game and how it has been for the last decade, then it is within your power to change it.

Z

Max Logan
06-25-2010, 02:46

thats reasonable. You own the game so there isnt much I can do to change what U will do, If I saw things the way that you have explained them, then I would be upset as well.

Your perspective seems slanted to me. I'm not sure how Hording INF and Abusing taxes helps the game, and I;m not sure how a single man attacking a foe helps the game.

If you are not happy with the game and how it has been for the last decade, then it is within your power to change it.

Z

you were abusing numbers for years, using LoR and WLF member count to hit much smaller nations. How is that fair? Is that more fair then Sky playing the game to sacrifice their individual nets for that of their nation? Because they do it so 2-3 their states can get top and place their nation on top.

What you and MR do is plain selfish. Individual revenge is plain selfish. you don`t care about the game or about whats fair and not, you just want some fun. I don`t see how you can possibly complain.

Soviet Russia
06-25-2010, 13:02
The problem: is it ethical?

Max Logan
06-25-2010, 14:12
The problem: is it ethical?

Is suiciding more ethical?
Out of 9 sky players, half are sacrificing their chance for top so that in the end, their nations comes on top - 2 states on top mostly means 1st place for the nation. I didn`t see Z suiciding Anton when he was doing it. Nor any one else. You can make excuses all day long - you still a suicider in the evening. You don`t care for fair or ethical, Z, MR, Cem, you want to have some joy at the expense of other. Well, you didn`t expected most NW is on the 'wrong' side.

Touche

Mr President
06-25-2010, 14:40

Z

My view is not slanted..As I stated, If you seeked your revenge and it lasted the following set I or anyone else wouldn't have paid much attention to it.. But taking this revenge for sets on end it not how it's suppose to be. I agree that there are times when things need to go to the next set, but making it sets on end hurts the game.

I know you understand what I am saying and I know your playing devils advocate on this which is fine..

Also, just cause I make a change doesn't always mean someone is whispering in my ear and bugging me to do something. This time it was more then one person. I received several messages asking if there was ANYTHING I could do to help relieve it some.

I hate the fact that I had to do any of this..

Dogma
06-25-2010, 14:53
You know, you complain, Z, about how you are just playing the game the way you want to and that is has always been poart of the game. I see it as a little hypocritical that you don't want anything to make you change your style of play, but at the same time, you, yourself force others to change their style of play.

So what, your idea of fun is warring and ruining people's sets, but what of the people whose sets you ruin? Does thier fun not matter as much as yours and MR's?

You say that Mr P is controlling the game to satisfy a few vets or whatever, how is that any different than you taking someone elses state and throwing it out the window? You manipulate the game to satisfy you, by taking out your frustrations on everyone else. Where is the fairness in that?

Soviet Russia
06-25-2010, 15:37
Is suiciding more ethical?
Out of 9 sky players, half are sacrificing their chance for top so that in the end, their nations comes on top - 2 states on top mostly means 1st place for the nation. I didn`t see Z suiciding Anton when he was doing it. Nor any one else. You can make excuses all day long - you still a suicider in the evening. You don`t care for fair or ethical, Z, MR, Cem, you want to have some joy at the expense of other. Well, you didn`t expected most NW is on the 'wrong' side.

Touche

I've never suicided anyone. Plus, I was playing in Sky this set, however due to some problems, I was not very active.

Max Logan
06-25-2010, 15:49
I've never suicided anyone. Plus, I was playing in Sky this set, however due to some problems, I was not very active.

if you read further I said whom I directed it at. no where I said about you

pron
06-25-2010, 20:29
My view is not slanted..As I stated, If you seeked your revenge and it lasted the following set I or anyone else wouldn't have paid much attention to it.. But taking this revenge for sets on end it not how it's suppose to be. I agree that there are times when things need to go to the next set, but making it sets on end hurts the game.

I know you understand what I am saying and I know your playing devils advocate on this which is fine..

Also, just cause I make a change doesn't always mean someone is whispering in my ear and bugging me to do something. This time it was more then one person. I received several messages asking if there was ANYTHING I could do to help relieve it some.

I hate the fact that I had to do any of this..

*whispers in Mr. P's ear*

Don't do anything--its silly that you're catering to the netters of the game, who need a reason to war--in a game...with a war related aspect...

Mr President
06-25-2010, 21:44
*whispers in Mr. P's ear*

Don't do anything--its silly that you're catering to the netters of the game, who need a reason to war--in a game...with a war related aspect...

did you just lick my ear?????? uh.....

anyway yes it may seem I am catering to the netters but i'm really not. They are just the some who are benefiting from the change.

At no time have I ever thought nor will I ever think that we need to do things to protect the top netters in the game. But I always think of how to to protect the game itself.

This is not a control issue. This is not a "hey i'm bored let's shake things up" issue. This is not a "hey look some of the GBer's are back so lets do all we can to please them" issue. This is not a "man I can't stand Z so let's ruin all his fun issue" This is not a "hey I don't like anyone in this game so let's ruin all the fun" This is a GAME issue and must be handled. Personally I can't stand adding more rules to a game. I would love to have left things alone but things must be done that helps keep the game fun for everyone in some way or another.

Everything comes down to what people really think of the game and it's success. Carrying things over for sets on end does nothing more than give gratification to the attacker. It proves no point and actually just makes people give up. Most of us have the privilege to sit back and say why change things cause it's really not a big deal.. But there are those who get hit all the time, Set after set.. how do you think they feel? If we all just got off our high horses once in awhile and had a little respect then issues like this would not be issues...

Soviet Russia
06-26-2010, 04:35
if you read further I said whom I directed it at. no where I said about you

Oh sorry.. you know i love you:laugh:

Max Logan
06-26-2010, 05:12

anyway yes it may seem I am catering to the netters but i'm really not. They are just the some who are benefiting from the change.

At no time have I ever thought nor will I ever think that we need to do things to protect the top netters in the game. But I always think of how to to protect the game itself.

This is not a control issue. This is not a "hey i'm bored let's shake things up" issue. This is not a "hey look some of the GBer's are back so lets do all we can to please them" issue. This is not a "man I can't stand Z so let's ruin all his fun issue" This is not a "hey I don't like anyone in this game so let's ruin all the fun" This is a GAME issue and must be handled. Personally I can't stand adding more rules to a game. I would love to have left things alone but things must be done that helps keep the game fun for everyone in some way or another.

Everything comes down to what people really think of the game and it's success. Carrying things over for sets on end does nothing more than give gratification to the attacker. It proves no point and actually just makes people give up. Most of us have the privilege to sit back and say why change things cause it's really not a big deal.. But there are those who get hit all the time, Set after set.. how do you think they feel? If we all just got off our high horses once in awhile and had a little respect then issues like this would not be issues...

Every change you make they see as personal attack on them. You should stop defending and just let them rattle. No way you`ll ever get them see past their egocentric attitude.

pron
06-26-2010, 22:22

That's $5 extra :P

Except the way you view the game has you biased towards the netters and not the warrers. What you think is protecting the game is, in the view of warrers, hurting the game. You can't make everyone happy, I understand that, but don't hide behind the "protecting the game" argument. Just say, I want to end one or two man wars.

When you make it so INF hoarding is the standard, the game instantly becomes less fun for me. Again, I know you can't please everyone, but don't assume you're making the game fun for everyone.

I actually laughed out loud at this part! Yes, I do know how it feels to get hit set after set--I'm pretty sure LOR hasn't had a peaceful set, even when we say we're netting. And yea yea, "LOR earned it" or w/e the arguments are, but I do know how it feels to be suicided/warred endlessly, and GB'ed by people set after set.

With these new rule changes, you're catering to the netters. I know you like war in the game too--but I guess we'll see how the new changes come out and if it improves the game or not.

Calvin74
06-27-2010, 10:19
That's $5 extra :P

Except the way you view the game has you biased towards the netters and not the warrers. What you think is protecting the game is, in the view of warrers, hurting the game. You can't make everyone happy, I understand that, but don't hide behind the "protecting the game" argument. Just say, I want to end one or two man wars.

When you make it so INF hoarding is the standard, the game instantly becomes less fun for me. Again, I know you can't please everyone, but don't assume you're making the game fun for everyone.

I actually laughed out loud at this part! Yes, I do know how it feels to get hit set after set--I'm pretty sure LOR hasn't had a peaceful set, even when we say we're netting. And yea yea, "LOR earned it" or w/e the arguments are, but I do know how it feels to be suicided/warred endlessly, and GB'ed by people set after set.

With these new rule changes, you're catering to the netters. I know you like war in the game too--but I guess we'll see how the new changes come out and if it improves the game or not.

Come to think of it I can't remember a time that LoR has been suicided on like Sky for the past few sets or even like CTU this set getting suicided on time after time.

Mr President
06-27-2010, 11:28
Every change you make they see as personal attack on them. You should stop defending and just let them rattle. No way you`ll ever get them see past their egocentric attitude.

True I just like to make sure my point is always heard. I don't like admins who just post a change and say deal with it and then never speak about it again. I like people to know where i'm coming from. :)

but I guess we'll see how the new changes come out and if it improves the game or not.

Exactly! We will won't know what this will do till we try it. I would rather try it and it fail then sit here and try nothing at all..

ooga booga
06-27-2010, 14:04
Pron the new rules doesn't hurt warring, it hurts suiciding. If LoR still wants to do their blood thirsty warring like always that goes unaffected. In fact he made it even better for you guys that you only have to wait 2 hours to declare instead of 3 (considering you are usually one of the largest nations). Warring is still the same. What hurts warring is 3 turn attacks, etc. That is a restriction to warring. :)

kanman
06-27-2010, 21:17
Come to think of it I can't remember a time that LoR has been suicided on like Sky for the past few sets or even like CTU this set getting suicided on time after time.

I remember being suicided on by capcom (comcap?) and sa'd by z. Then the next round they made a little nation and suicided on us again. Might have been the start of Z's suiciding ways.

pron
06-27-2010, 21:50
Pron the new rules doesn't hurt warring, it hurts suiciding. If LoR still wants to do their blood thirsty warring like always that goes unaffected. In fact he made it even better for you guys that you only have to wait 2 hours to declare instead of 3 (considering you are usually one of the largest nations). Warring is still the same. What hurts warring is 3 turn attacks, etc. That is a restriction to warring. :)

But you're taking away the aspects of small nations warring larger nations--now anyone that is deemed too small to be considered gaining something from the war will be considered a suicider.

And yes, Z and Capcom were suiciding on LOR long before they were suiciding on SKY.

ooga booga
06-27-2010, 22:52
But you're taking away the aspects of small nations warring larger nations--now anyone that is deemed too small to be considered gaining something from the war will be considered a suicider.

And yes, Z and Capcom were suiciding on LOR long before they were suiciding on SKY.

I don't necessarily think this is the case. I think the suiciding is determined on the motive. If it's a small nation that is 1-2 people and they are actually gaining something I don't think Mr P has a problem with that. If those 1-2 people however keep hitting the same nation for 4 sets in a row then it's deemed it's a suicide. Basically I believe it has to have more than just one occurrence. That's the way I looked at it anyway. If it's one set of maliciousness people can live with it, but if it's continuing on and on it becomes a problem. (sort of like when Lor wars every set it becomes a problem. :P)

pron
06-28-2010, 10:30
I don't necessarily think this is the case. I think the suiciding is determined on the motive. If it's a small nation that is 1-2 people and they are actually gaining something I don't think Mr P has a problem with that. If those 1-2 people however keep hitting the same nation for 4 sets in a row then it's deemed it's a suicide. Basically I believe it has to have more than just one occurrence. That's the way I looked at it anyway. If it's one set of maliciousness people can live with it, but if it's continuing on and on it becomes a problem. (sort of like when Lor wars every set it becomes a problem. :P)

Except Mr. P hasn't outlined that in the forum posts and hasn't stated that to be the case.

Dogma
06-28-2010, 10:38
Except Mr. P hasn't outlined that in the forum posts and hasn't stated that to be the case.

Actually, that is what this whole debate has been about, the repeated hitting of one nation by one person, set after set after set. If it had justbeen a revenge thing and happened once, maybe twice, I doubt there would hav ebeen anything done at all.

Mr President
06-28-2010, 19:55

ooga is wise beyond his years. Just as he stated, this isn't to limit the smaller nations it's to limit the states who target the same state or nation set after set after set for nothing more then carrying revenge way to far.

actually I have.. Go Here (http://forums.nation-wars.com/showpost.php?p=140346&postcount=68)

Actually, that is what this whole debate has been about, the repeated hitting of one nation by one person, set after set after set. If it had justbeen a revenge thing and happened once, maybe twice, I doubt there would hav ebeen anything done at all.

awe the wisest of them all.. This is 100% correct. If people just controlled themselves and limited the revenge to a respectable time frame then none of this would have happened.

I understand revenge as I have done it before.. But you can prove a point with a simple next set revenge and not have to go 6+ sets of revenge.

ooga booga
06-28-2010, 23:04
ooga is wise beyond his years. Just as he stated, this isn't to limit the smaller nations it's to limit the states who target the same state or nation set after set after set for nothing more then carrying revenge way to far.

actually I have.. Go Here (http://forums.nation-wars.com/showpost.php?p=140346&postcount=68)

awe the wisest of them all.. This is 100% correct. If people just controlled themselves and limited the revenge to a respectable time frame then none of this would have happened.

I understand revenge as I have done it before.. But you can prove a point with a simple next set revenge and not have to go 6+ sets of revenge.

Awww shucks you're going to make me blush! lol

We've seen 1-2 person nations war in the past. Lord Burch was warring different nations by himself, and Z was not punished the first couple of times he acted out his revenge either. If that was the case Mr P would have came up with something 3 months ago. But you give them the chance to cool down, get their revenge if needed and move on. When they don't move on then you get the changes you are seeing now. There is a noticeable difference. :)

pron
06-29-2010, 16:01

lol--9 hours after my post :P

Good to see that outlined. I agree with this. I wouldn't agree if it was a first timer seeking revenge or a smaller nation wanting to war a larger nation to make a point and you labeled them a suicider.

kenshin44
07-03-2010, 01:18
you were abusing numbers for years, using LoR and WLF member count to hit much smaller nations. How is that fair? Is that more fair then Sky playing the game to sacrifice their individual nets for that of their nation? Because they do it so 2-3 their states can get top and place their nation on top.

What you and MR do is plain selfish. Individual revenge is plain selfish. you don`t care about the game or about whats fair and not, you just want some fun. I don`t see how you can possibly complain.

Why is it time and again Z and Marine are being brought up with LoR?

Max Logan
07-03-2010, 13:00
Why is it time and again Z and Marine are being brought up with LoR?

I was talking about like...I don`t know how long ago when Z was a LoR lapdog. Read again

kenshin44
07-05-2010, 21:28
I was talking about like...I don`t know how long ago when Z was a LoR lapdog. Read again

Your talking about like years and years ago. Which has no reason why LoR should be stated.

Max Logan
07-06-2010, 03:00
Your talking about like years and years ago. Which has no reason why LoR should be stated.

ehh...actually it`s the whole point of that post that Z and what not claim fariness when their actions in past could never be labeled as fair or anything.

read the posts. you`re just seeing the word 'LoR' being used by me and you jump in saying how I slander LoR when I never even said anything about LoR itself. Jesus, dude, get a hobby

-Z-
07-06-2010, 16:44
ehh...actually it`s the whole point of that post that Z and what not claim fariness when their actions in past could never be labeled as fair or anything.

read the posts. you`re just seeing the word 'LoR' being used by me and you jump in saying how I slander LoR when I never even said anything about LoR itself. Jesus, dude, get a hobby

Is it true that I am not able to attack an enemy without a nation to back me up?

This seems... for lack of a better word, hegemonic.

BeeNo
07-06-2010, 17:08
no, that is not a rule at all.

Max Logan
07-06-2010, 18:19
Is it true that I am not able to attack an enemy without a nation to back me up?

This seems... for lack of a better word, hegemonic.

you can

just that you`ll be pinked out

BeeNo
07-07-2010, 03:14
the change is that there will be no war attacks outside of war. this means if you still want to go 1v15 or take on whoever u want you can. but you need to do it from a nation and you have to declare war. if your a part of a smaller nation you can still war whomever you want. the only guys getting pink names are the ones who target the same state/states set after set after set. basically 1 set revenge is ok, but carrying out a personal grudge over a long period of time is what were trying to stop.

if i got this wrong someone correct me! :)

-Z-
07-08-2010, 18:06
the change is that there will be no war attacks outside of war. this means if you still want to go 1v15 or take on whoever u want you can. but you need to do it from a nation and you have to declare war. if your a part of a smaller nation you can still war whomever you want. the only guys getting pink names are the ones who target the same state/states set after set after set. basically 1 set revenge is ok, but carrying out a personal grudge over a long period of time is what were trying to stop.

if i got this wrong someone correct me! :)

ummmmmm...

this seems very strange and complicated... Why not just let players be free to do as they choose? Ive found that when Mods try to run a game this way it ends up screwing things up. Personally I like playing games where I am free to play within the paramiters of the game, without people interfering with my play.

Xavior
07-08-2010, 18:48
you can

just that you`ll be pinked out

No you can't, it is no longer an option to use war attacks outside of war. You can only use spy ops outside of war and Standard Attacks.

Mr President
07-08-2010, 22:13
ummmmmm...

this seems very strange and complicated... Why not just let players be free to do as they choose? Ive found that when Mods try to run a game this way it ends up screwing things up. Personally I like playing games where I am free to play within the paramiters of the game, without people interfering with my play.

It is very complicated and very sad that it had to happen. I couldn't agree with you more as I also enjoy games where I am not bound to admin rules but only the perimeters of the game. BUT there is a flip side to all of this as well. You are new to the game so lets say from day one you are continuously attacked and either killed or severely messed up by the same state set after set after set.. Would you still enjoy this game? Would you still play this game? Each set you never know where the suicider is cause he/she uses different names and blends in all the time. I'm sure that if you logged on each day and worked hard at building your state only to be killed every single set you would eventually say the heck with this game and move on to another.

We are not trying to control anything. All we are trying to do is minimize the damage as best we can. No of you will ever know how much it really bothered me having to change to these new ways. I really did stress over it for weeks and then finally one too many suicides happened and enough was enough.

My plan is to return the game back it's normal settings as soon as possible. I'm just hoping that the changes get people thinking a little bit on how multiple set revenge really does have a huge impact on the game and everyone in it.

No you can't, it is no longer an option to use war attacks outside of war. You can only use spy ops outside of war and Standard Attacks.

I don't think he meant it like that. I think he was talking as if you are in a nation you can still war anyone you want.

boostah
07-09-2010, 10:08
yet, mr pres, you've set this game as an infantry hording game now.

Spies: 293.426 Level:1
Infantry: 165.461.783 Level:8
Tanks: 0 Level:1
Jets: 60.536 Level:1
Bombers: 0 Level:1
SAMs: 267.344 Level:1
Ships: 222.938 Level:1

That is the intel from a top state (the rest aren't much different). Why do we have all these units?, this game can now be called 'get as much infantry as you can, change to ships after a while' nothing more

atleast with the suiciding you could take the risc and go all infantry, while other would be more balanced and perhaps win (even though the disadvantage of beeing balanced) because of the suiciding. now its just ridiculous

I know you cant stop all the suiciding with beeing balanced, but you could stop a lot of it (or less succesfull attacks). Now its just infantry hording like hell, pretty lame tbh

Max Logan
07-09-2010, 10:20
It`s the same for all.
Besides, you`re no different, tbh :p

And if a nation that`s inf hoarding gets warred by another, they`ll lose badly

Mr President
07-09-2010, 10:33

That is the intel from a top state (the rest aren't much different). Why do we have all these units?, this game can now be called 'get as much infantry as you can, change to ships after a while' nothing more

atleast with the suiciding you could take the risc and go all infantry, while other would be more balanced and perhaps win (even though the disadvantage of beeing balanced) because of the suiciding. now its just ridiculous

I know you cant stop all the suiciding with beeing balanced, but you could stop a lot of it (or less succesfull attacks). Now its just infantry hording like hell, pretty lame tbh

Actually I didn't create an inf hording game. What we did was take out the cheap seats and made it so now you have to go face to face. You can't sit on the sidelines then pop in at the last min.

You can still war an Inf hording nation. The only reason they would be safe is if people don't war them.

boostah
07-09-2010, 12:02
It`s the same for all.
Besides, you`re no different, tbh :p

And if a nation that`s inf hoarding gets warred by another, they`ll lose badly

sssst i'm stocking, less likely to be a target of suiciding (its called taking the risc)

Max Logan
07-09-2010, 12:43
sssst i'm stocking, less likely to be a target of suiciding (its called taking the risc)

excuses :p

boostah
07-09-2010, 13:30
excuses :p

+ atleast i already have upgraded everything :p

Xavior
07-09-2010, 13:38
Think I may have to play 100% infantry one set just to see how it goes :p

-Z-
07-10-2010, 11:37
It is very complicated and very sad that it had to happen. I couldn't agree with you more as I also enjoy games where I am not bound to admin rules but only the perimeters of the game. BUT there is a flip side to all of this as well. You are new to the game so lets say from day one you are continuously attacked and either killed or severely messed up by the same state set after set after set.. Would you still enjoy this game? Would you still play this game? Each set you never know where the suicider is cause he/she uses different names and blends in all the time. I'm sure that if you logged on each day and worked hard at building your state only to be killed every single set you would eventually say the heck with this game and move on to another.

We are not trying to control anything. All we are trying to do is minimize the damage as best we can. No of you will ever know how much it really bothered me having to change to these new ways. I really did stress over it for weeks and then finally one too many suicides happened and enough was enough.

My plan is to return the game back it's normal settings as soon as possible. I'm just hoping that the changes get people thinking a little bit on how multiple set revenge really does have a huge impact on the game and everyone in it.

I don't think he meant it like that. I think he was talking as if you are in a nation you can still war anyone you want.

I do not understand... you are going to change the game back to how it just was some time soon? This makes even less sense to me. and to your question, how would I feel is I was attacked repeatedly, frankly, I would not be attacked like that, because I have not done anything wrong. Why would someone attack a Noobie like Me? If I do somthing that pisses somone off enough for them to want to attack me over and over, then I probably deserve it. And If it bothered me so much, couldnt I just change my name as well?

Max Logan
07-10-2010, 12:16
I do not understand... you are going to change the game back to how it just was some time soon? This makes even less sense to me. and to your question, how would I feel is I was attacked repeatedly, frankly, I would not be attacked like that, because I have not done anything wrong. Why would someone attack a Noobie like Me? If I do somthing that pisses somone off enough for them to want to attack me over and over, then I probably deserve it. And If it bothered me so much, couldnt I just change my name as well?

Oh, look, he`s at top, let`s just suicide him and laugh about it!

Lord Burch
07-11-2010, 20:04
Why would someone attack a Noobie like Me?

You do realize who I am? I don't care who I kill...so long as I kill.

Mr President
07-11-2010, 20:12

Some of the changes will eventually go back to the way the game was. Some may not. Everything depends on the outcome. All we did was stop the bleeding, now I need to come up with a perm fix.

Suiciders don't care if your new or not. Some kill you just cause your in the top 10. Some kill you cause you were in a nation that warred them in the past. Some kill you just cause they want to kill. There is no rhyme or reason to it. This is why suiciders hurt the game. In your eyes you have done nothing wrong but just the fact of you playing could be enough for someone to want to suicide you.

And yes you could change your name. but that doesn't always work either.

-Z-
07-12-2010, 13:43
Some of the changes will eventually go back to the way the game was. Some may not. Everything depends on the outcome. All we did was stop the bleeding, now I need to come up with a perm fix.

Suiciders don't care if your new or not. Some kill you just cause your in the top 10. Some kill you cause you were in a nation that warred them in the past. Some kill you just cause they want to kill. There is no rhyme or reason to it. This is why suiciders hurt the game. In your eyes you have done nothing wrong but just the fact of you playing could be enough for someone to want to suicide you.

And yes you could change your name. but that doesn't always work either.

very little of what you are saying makes much sense to me... I suppose I am just too new to understand the apparently backwards intricacies of this game.

Im used to playing in games that have 1000's of players... those types of games dont interfeer with the players and play god.

if u want to grow the game like I see some of u are talking about here in these forums, why would you set policies that are more likely to drive away new players like me!?

If someone kills me for whatever reason, thats their option isnt it? isnt that why people play games? You go and kill them back. you have an enemy, its a game! lol If someone attacked me for some reason, wouldnt I have a chance to attack them back?

Im thru trying to understand this. I will have to look for a game that makes more sense to me!

pron
07-12-2010, 14:19
Actually I didn't create an inf hording game. What we did was take out the cheap seats and made it so now you have to go face to face. You can't sit on the sidelines then pop in at the last min.

You can still war an Inf hording nation. The only reason they would be safe is if people don't war them.

Except people get up in arms about getting warred for no reason and claim the warrers are killing the game...

-Z-
07-12-2010, 15:28
Except people get up in arms about getting warred for no reason and claim the warrers are killing the game...

I was interested in this game because I thought it was a war game.

now I am finding out that apparently I was wrong :-(

pron
07-12-2010, 18:44

Oh--its a war game, but if you war, expect people to fight back :)

Mr President
07-12-2010, 19:59

Well i have to give you credit.. You blended in pretty well and covered your tracks pretty well but you messed up as most people do.. You'll be hearing from me soon.. Check your main accounts PM.

jkl9926
07-13-2010, 05:16
uh oh Mr. P found himself a cheater

KelpKris
07-13-2010, 09:55
Well i have to give you credit.. You blended in pretty well and covered your tracks pretty well but you messed up as most people do.. You'll be hearing from me soon.. Check your main accounts PM.

I swear I wanted to reply those posts yesterday asking if it was Z who wrote them, and I was right! :D

Max Logan
07-13-2010, 11:53
I swear I wanted to reply those posts yesterday asking if it was Z who wrote them, and I was right! :D

no **** :p

boostah
07-17-2010, 10:52

just to point it out:

Spies: 635.345 Level:12
Infantry: 253.712.157 Level:8
Jets: 42.365 Level:1
SAMs: 203.420 Level:1
Ships: 15.710.975 Level:8

that's the intel of a top 5 state (a day ago, wont be posting recent intel on this).

Didn't even upgrade for AR protection or anything, i mean really this makes no sense what so ever

Max Logan
07-17-2010, 12:42
just to point it out:

Spies: 635.345 Level:12
Infantry: 253.712.157 Level:8
Jets: 42.365 Level:1
SAMs: 203.420 Level:1
Ships: 15.710.975 Level:8

that's the intel of a top 5 state (a day ago, wont be posting recent intel on this).

Didn't even upgrade for AR protection or anything, i mean really this makes no sense what so ever

stop whinning already. war that state, prove he`s not safe, attack!

if you don`t plan on it, he`ll never upgrade. why would he? he`s safe to net, no one warring him. if you don`t wanna change anything, then sit back on do the same thing or stand up and do something

Calvin74
07-17-2010, 13:02
stop whinning already. war that state, prove he`s not safe, attack!

if you don`t plan on it, he`ll never upgrade. why would he? he`s safe to net, no one warring him. if you don`t wanna change anything, then sit back on do the same thing or stand up and do something

i would also like to point out that the state he posted isn't winning so that does show that you can't win straight up with infantry hording.

boostah
07-19-2010, 09:15
i would also like to point out that the state he posted isn't winning so that does show that you can't win straight up with infantry hording.

agreed, but got to be honest, it helps :p

and max, i wish i could, but that would mean going in a seperate nation and war him, in my book thats still suiciding and i will never be a part of that

KelpKris
07-19-2010, 10:37

To get the facts straight, I was outjumped by pure inf states.

Calvin74
07-19-2010, 19:54
To get the facts straight, I was outjumped by pure inf states.

that is true
but weren't you a pure inf state:P
they are the strongest for netting but there aren't enough people to justify tweaking the numbers for units atm

Margus
07-20-2010, 07:48
that is true
but weren't you a pure inf state:P
they are the strongest for netting but there aren't enough people to justify tweaking the numbers for units atm

they all had (at least 47, 48 and 61) ~100 more turns because their states were less than 3 months old.
Plus they're doing marketfeed most of the time. OMN states are helping them also with buying tanks and stuff like that (+ you can see that OMN states are cashers but seling with very low prices. why would a casher state sell their units with minimum price?). I also noticed this last set when some CTU members were selling food with 70 price in large amounts.
Earlier this set some of you said that Sky members were flooding the market with low prices, and yes, I did it a bit to sell fast, but we stopped and tried to get prices higher when you complained about it, but most of the low selling has been done by CR or OMN members.
Maybe I'm jealous of their teamwork, but sorry, I just had to say all this :P

Max Logan
07-20-2010, 10:17
they all had (at least 47, 48 and 61) ~100 more turns because their states were less than 3 months old.
Plus they're doing marketfeed most of the time. OMN states are helping them also with buying tanks and stuff like that (+ you can see that OMN states are cashers but seling with very low prices. why would a casher state sell their units with minimum price?). I also noticed this last set when some CTU members were selling food with 70 price in large amounts.
Earlier this set some of you said that Sky members were flooding the market with low prices, and yes, I did it a bit to sell fast, but we stopped and tried to get prices higher when you complained about it, but most of the low selling has been done by CR or OMN members.
Maybe I'm jealous of their teamwork, but sorry, I just had to say all this :P

during their first set they went half farmer/half indy, so getting food was never an issue :p
but well, you`ve been market feeding for a long time too, so it`s not really a unique fenomena

Margus
07-20-2010, 11:06
during their first set they went half farmer/half indy, so getting food was never an issue :p
but well, you`ve been market feeding for a long time too, so it`s not really a unique fenomena

I know we have done it too, but at the last days of set only and sky hasn't done it in like a year at least.. but yeah, it's usually hard to detect it so i just pointed it out what they're doing.

Max Logan
07-20-2010, 12:50
I know we have done it too, but at the last days of set only and sky hasn't done it in like a year at least.. but yeah, it's usually hard to detect it so i just pointed it out what they're doing.

It`s not like I`m accusing! I`d prob do it if I went for top spots. But I lack skill and commitment to do so! Just saying a lot of people are taking market feeding and inf hoarding as something phenomenal when it`s actually been with the game since early on. Calvin will prob say they played clean but we know better :p

Calvin74
07-20-2010, 19:04

I will say they are clean in that they do not break the TOS and they never use multies. If they are using OMN to feed themselves then they should be doing a better job:P. All OMN states have well over 300 turns on hand and have not played in days obviously. Also if they are selling tanks then they aren't selling many at all. We hardly have any tanks in our NA and they haven't been sold.

If the top CR guys have been feeding all set then I have to say that Kris has as well. If the CR guys got more turns and were barely keeping up with Kris then somehow he had to be getting just as much help as they were.

I won't deny that feeding has gone on but I don't believe it has been on a massive scale. I will also say that the top CR guys have done everything to help the nation. They leave grabs for the lower states to take and they do their best to help everyone out. They are not out just for themselves and they are more about the nation than their state. They are some of the best players I have had in my tag and they are always willing to help out and do whatever they can.

Also a note to Margus:P stop watching us so closely. You are wasting way too much time here:P If we are selling low it is coming off the market crazy fast to anyone of our states or our awesome nation bank. However if you would like to have Sky merge us we will be more than willing to show yall the love and teamwork we show each other:)

I do like playing with Sky in the game and I thought the race for the top between CR and Sky made this set really fun and exciting. Hopefully we can have more netting battles in the future and keep our good relationship. Anyone is more than welcome to talk to me on msn or icq if they have questions about CR or our states.

obsidianwow@hotmail.com

MAGGIO
07-20-2010, 19:23
i remember soemthing about this game being a "nation based war game" so whats teh big deal if the play of singular states are limted. join a nation and war... wtf? why are people even letting there be a discussion just to apease to Z?

Xavior
07-20-2010, 19:27
Cap the nation size at 10 and we'll have a deal ;)

Calvin74
07-20-2010, 19:43
Cap the nation size at 10 and we'll have a deal ;)

caps don't work b/c then you just have Cr1, Cr2 and so forth. If anything it would make the nations bigger since then there could be a lot more strats run by each nation.

Calvin74
07-20-2010, 19:44
i remember soemthing about this game being a "nation based war game" so whats teh big deal if the play of singular states are limted. join a nation and war... wtf? why are people even letting there be a discussion just to apease to Z?

i doubt Z even reads these. too much of logical debate:P

Max Logan
07-20-2010, 23:59
i doubt Z even reads these. too much of logical debate:P

now, now, be nice! :p

KelpKris
07-21-2010, 13:26
I will say they are clean in that they do not break the TOS and they never use multies. If they are using OMN to feed themselves then they should be doing a better job:P. All OMN states have well over 300 turns on hand and have not played in days obviously. Also if they are selling tanks then they aren't selling many at all. We hardly have any tanks in our NA and they haven't been sold.

The OMN states have used most of the turns and besides, a lot of help is needed before and right after the jump, not when you already have a good lead.

I don't think 7,8m tanks is "hardly have any", especially considering the 10% tax. This means some 75m tanks have been produced and sold, and that's 130G in cash.

On the 3rd day of the set, CR had 375k tanks, so about 5G and considering the average expenses of about 1m per turn to that moment, that's quite a lot of cash.

From what I have concluded from intels, showing that some of them only sold tanks for days, is that a very large percentage of their cash came from tanks in the beginning and this percentage has gradually lowered as the prices of other goods has risen.

If the top CR guys have been feeding all set then I have to say that Kris has as well. If the CR guys got more turns and were barely keeping up with Kris then somehow he had to be getting just as much help as they were.

Then you must know something that I don't. Trust me, if I would have got any sort of feeding, I would be way ahead. :D

Divine Intervention
07-21-2010, 13:42

I won't deny that feeding has gone on but I don't believe it has been on a massive scale. I will also say that the top CR guys have done everything to help the nation. They leave grabs for the lower states to take and they do their best to help everyone out. They are not out just for themselves and they are more about the nation than their state. They are some of the best players I have had in my tag and they are always willing to help out and do whatever they can.

Also a note to Margus:P stop watching us so closely. You are wasting way too much time here:P If we are selling low it is coming off the market crazy fast to anyone of our states or our awesome nation bank. However if you would like to have Sky merge us we will be more than willing to show yall the love and teamwork we show each other:)

I do like playing with Sky in the game and I thought the race for the top between CR and Sky made this set really fun and exciting. Hopefully we can have more netting battles in the future and keep our good relationship. Anyone is more than welcome to talk to me on msn or icq if they have questions about CR or our states.

obsidianwow@hotmail.com

Kris played a much better start from what i remember, not just senselessly bum rushing to the top.

got undone by BGers use of fail SAs to diminish his lead and let the top states break him...then unlucky to have failed an SA i think :P

shame that top ICN guy deleted. would have been fun to see how things have worked out differently if CR had more than just Kris to compete against/be grabbed by at the top (i think if that guy hadnt deleted maybe Kris would have won).

btw anyone else annoyed by how many 200mill + infantry ppl there are out there :thumbdown:?

Dogma
07-21-2010, 13:46
You know, I have intentionally stayed out of this convo, but I have to weigh in on something. Are you guys telling me that you have never done things that hurt your own growth in order to help out a nation mate? Don't tell me that you haven't because everyone in this game, at one time or another has done something to help a nation mate obtain a top score. So what if you buy and resell in order to bolster your bank, or NA, that is not against TOS and in no way is it cheating. The entire point of being in a nation is to help out that nation, and a good member will do what ever it takes to benifit the nation and his mates. So lets get off the X did y so z could get top spot. As long as it is not against the terms of service, anything goes in order to win or help your antion do so.

There I spoke my piece on this.

Max Logan
07-21-2010, 14:43
Kris played a much better start from what i remember, not just senselessly bum rushing to the top.

got undone by BGers use of fail SAs to diminish his lead and let the top states break him...then unlucky to have failed an SA i think :P

shame that top ICN guy deleted. would have been fun to see how things have worked out differently if CR had more than just Kris to compete against/be grabbed by at the top (i think if that guy hadnt deleted maybe Kris would have won).

btw anyone else annoyed by how many 200mill + infantry ppl there are out there :thumbdown:?

high, high, high...

Divine Intervention
07-21-2010, 15:11
high, high, high...

nah brah, today im sober.

BeeNo
07-21-2010, 16:17
You know, I have intentionally stayed out of this convo, but I have to weigh in on something. Are you guys telling me that you have never done things that hurt your own growth in order to help out a nation mate? Don't tell me that you haven't because everyone in this game, at one time or another has done something to help a nation mate obtain a top score. So what if you buy and resell in order to bolster your bank, or NA, that is not against TOS and in no way is it cheating. The entire point of being in a nation is to help out that nation, and a good member will do what ever it takes to benifit the nation and his mates. So lets get off the X did y so z could get top spot. As long as it is not against the terms of service, anything goes in order to win or help your antion do so.

There I spoke my piece on this.

are you saying Z is in 1st?!!

;)

Xavior
07-21-2010, 16:50
are you saying Z is in 1st?!!

;)

Maybe he was referencing that one set where Z won? Shame we didn't bring him down.

Calvin74
07-21-2010, 18:15

were you that top ICN guy:P

Max Logan
07-22-2010, 05:20

you know what I meant :p

Divine Intervention
07-30-2010, 20:32
you know what I meant :p

I assume you are referring to the round where [high] won the set? In which case i dont understand what you are referring to. if we look at the post you quoted i dont see anything which has any relevance to that round?

failed SA's? I don't recall using any in my run for top1 that set (although i must admit, there might have been 1-2 time when i had you fail SA'ed but not that set and not for top spots).

200mill + inf states? this set i had one of the more balanced states around and the [high] round i finished with only 100mill inf :P

so no i dont know what you mean :p

Max Logan
08-01-2010, 05:02
Nah, it was not about those :p

Margus
08-04-2010, 09:22
last set CR member(s) used help from nation OMN, this set CR member(s) is using help of OWN.

#53 has been landfeeding whole set, grabbing OWN members.

SA Summer(#53)[CR] Paniot Panaiotov(#92) 297 Land / 214 Buildings, $4.052.602, 806 Food 05:52:35-2010/08/02
SA Summer(#53)[CR] Paniot Panaiotov(#92) 734 Land / 529 Buildings, $4.177.940, 815 Food 05:51:53-2010/08/02
#92 joined OWN after that.

SA Summer(#53)[CR] Vesko Marinov(#87)[OWN] 229 Land / 114 Buildings, 7.450 Science, $4.376.185, 554 Food 17:02:40-2010/08/03
SA Summer(#53)[CR] Vesko Marinov(#87)[OWN] 740 Land / 368 Buildings, 7.602 Science, $4.651.063, 566 Food 17:02:22-2010/08/03
after these i sent him message telling that its obvious he is landfeeding, he didnt reply.

SA Summer(#53)[CR] Milko Kalaijiev(#93)[OWN] 246 Land / 237 Buildings, 1.106 Food 13:09:30-2010/08/04
SA Summer(#53)[CR] Milko Kalaijiev(#93)[OWN] 413 Land / 399 Buildings, $63.886.804, 1.117 Food 13:09:18-2010/08/04

the last 2 grabs were 100% landfeed. #53 started making turns, shortly after that someone expanded like 6k land in a minute (I kept an eye on global overview it when looking for expanders) i find the state, see it's a good grab, start grabbing and then he is already grabbed by #53.
Just posted this here because last set Calvin kept protecting his new members who were in top last set. and btw, OWN and #53 all seem to be from the same country too.

boostah
08-04-2010, 09:29
last set CR member(s) used help from nation OMN, this set CR member(s) is using help of OWN.

SA Summer(#53)[CR] Paniot Panaiotov(#92) 297 Land / 214 Buildings, $4.052.602, 806 Food 05:52:35-2010/08/02
SA Summer(#53)[CR] Paniot Panaiotov(#92) 734 Land / 529 Buildings, $4.177.940, 815 Food 05:51:53-2010/08/02

SA Summer(#53)[CR] Vesko Marinov(#87)[OWN] 229 Land / 114 Buildings, 7.450 Science, $4.376.185, 554 Food 17:02:40-2010/08/03
SA Summer(#53)[CR] Vesko Marinov(#87)[OWN] 740 Land / 368 Buildings, 7.602 Science, $4.651.063, 566 Food 17:02:22-2010/08/03
after these i sent him message telling that its obvious he is landfeeding, he didnt reply.

SA Summer(#53)[CR] Milko Kalaijiev(#93)[OWN] 246 Land / 237 Buildings, 1.106 Food 13:09:30-2010/08/04
SA Summer(#53)[CR] Milko Kalaijiev(#93)[OWN] 413 Land / 399 Buildings, $63.886.804, 1.117 Food 13:09:18-2010/08/04

the last 2 grabs were 100% landfeed. #53 started making turns, shortly after that someone expanded like 6k land in a minute (I kept an eye on global overview it when looking for expanders) i find the state, see it's a good grab, start grabbing and then he is already grabbed by #53.
Just posted this here because last set Calvin kept protecting his new members who were in top last set. and btw, OWN and #53 all seem to be from the same country too.

well do something about it instead of keep using the forums to change the rules. In dak days we wared people that used landfeeding

KelpKris
08-04-2010, 10:46
well do something about it instead of keep using the forums to change the rules. In dak days we wared people that used landfeeding

I could say the same to you. Instead of copying our intels here you could do something. And besides, last set you completely ignored your teammates overviews, because they went twice as far with inf hoarding than I have ever went.

boostah
08-04-2010, 10:54
I could say the same to you. Instead of copying our intels here you could do something. And besides, last set you completely ignored your teammates overviews, because they went twice as far with inf hoarding than I have ever went.

I only copied intels of days before, those never harmed you in any way, i even copied some of states in my own nation as an example. And its not because i'm in the same nation as them that i agree with what they were doing (infantry hording). I hope you are able to see the difference in that.

And its not cause they had twice the infantry that they went twice as fas with the infantry hording. Both (you aswell as them, hell even i wasn't running balanced as it should, but by far not as worse as some others) were doing it, and had hardly any AR or AA defense, for most part after my jump i had second best defense in top ten. Hell Moradon never even upgraded his jets or agms, is that running balanced, atleast CR people did that.

Dont worry i'm not pissed at you or anything, i hate the infantry hording, and couldn't care less who it is that does it, again those examples of the infantry hording (intels) never harmed you guys (hell only above you were people from my nation, from which i got the intel) plus it was from atleast 200 turns before the moment i posted, they changed alot.

And its not that others couldn't get it, beeing 100m net and only 400 lvl 1 spies is not what we call well protected.

Max Logan
08-04-2010, 11:52
Do something about it

Calvin74
08-04-2010, 17:15
#53 clearly had his friends give him some land but he is hardly the only one
have you looked at #28 grabs?

I have also warned all my guys to get protection when they can and once again they are still more balanced and farther along with that than any other top ten state.
last set they were much more balanced than almost any one else. as was already pointed out they had millions of agms and ships. can anyone in sky say the same thing?

If someone has a problem with how I run CR and what I allow my members to do they are wlecome to message me on msn or icq (obsidianwow@hotmail.com or 123662997) and talk to me there. I have talked to both margus and kris on there as well as many other people and no one has ever voiced negative thoughts on us.

As I said I will encourage my guys to get AR def (and I already have and they say they are working on it when they can) and to run the most balanced states possible but they can only do what the competition allows and right now the other top ten states are so infantry heavy it isn't even funny. Any attacks will be handled in a very swift fashion though. We don't enforce our ideology on anyone else and expect the same curtesy:)

Devil
08-04-2010, 17:51

LoR did something about it a few times i might add ;)

Calvin74
08-04-2010, 19:07
LoR did something about it a few times i might add ;)

but lor isn't here right now:P

also Kris i wouldn't say they went farther infantry hoarding than you ever have:P
last set at set's end (the only spy op we still have) our top three all had over 25m lvl8 agms. one of them even had 53m...

you on the other hand had less than 150k lvl1 jets and agms combined

you tell me which one is infantry hoarding and which one is at least a little AR defense:P

its ok the MILF guy had less than you:P

why is it that people are calling out CR?
even right now our states are the most balanced in the top ten. we are not infantry hoarding on our own. it is forced on us by the other players doing it making us try to keep up

Calvin74
08-04-2010, 21:46
i have been told that ABT guy on top is legit in his grabs
just a little tired after the fact:P

glavchev
08-05-2010, 03:47

SA sigh(#24)[Sky] Paniot Panaiotov(#92)[OWN] 265 Land / 263 Buildings, 31 Food 14:29:09-2010/08/04
SA sigh(#24)[Sky] Paniot Panaiotov(#92)[OWN] 946 Land / 625 Buildings, $34.041.315, 334 Food 14:04:51-2010/08/04
SA sigh(#24)[Sky] Milko Kalaijiev(#93)[OWN] 485 Land / 468 Buildings, 1.095 Food 13:09:40-2010/08/04
SA sigh(#24)[Sky] Vesko Marinov(#87)[OWN] 438 Land / 435 Buildings, 86 Science, 568 Food 17:07:48-2010/08/03......
with my hits i take 2.5 k land from begin....with your hits you grab 2 k land.....do you think that if i use them for land feeding you'll grab much land from them.....I don't think so...and about same country....what's wrong if many ppl from same country play this game?

BeeNo
08-05-2010, 12:39
nothing wrong with bunch of players from same country playing. but most of the players in this game are pretty intelligent, he saw you feeding off OWN so every time he saw the global land change he quickly checked the OWN states.

in fact i believe he even beat you to one of your own land feeds. that had to be frustrating.

BeeNo
08-05-2010, 15:57
#53 clearly had his friends give him some land but he is hardly the only one
have you looked at #28 grabs?

i'm looking at his land grabs and i'm seeing him catch some expanders in all different nations and i happen to recognize most the names on the list and none of them feed land.

someone mentions that you are blatantly using the nation OWN to feed #53 grabs and you get all defensive. i frown upon using land feeds and CS feeds like you and your multi's used to do for players like jameswheel in the old days. many players of the community dislike these types of things and it hurts your nations relations around the community. and that is why it has been brought up on forums.

you don't want the whip lash of it, don't do it.

Calvin74
08-05-2010, 17:11
i'm looking at his land grabs and i'm seeing him catch some expanders in all different nations and i happen to recognize most the names on the list and none of them feed land.

someone mentions that you are blatantly using the nation OWN to feed #53 grabs and you get all defensive. i frown upon using land feeds and CS feeds like you and your multi's used to do for players like jameswheel in the old days. many players of the community dislike these types of things and it hurts your nations relations around the community. and that is why it has been brought up on forums.

you don't want the whip lash of it, don't do it.

i just don't like the double standard
my nation isn't the only one that has done these things nor were we even the ones that perfected them!
we also are the ones trying to stop the infantry hoarding only to have people call us out on these board about it.
how is that fair? other nations are far more at fault than us about infantry hoarding but we get singled out....

yes i assume you also know who your top guy is and you know he has had friends help him out in the past. maybe this set he did it the "right" way but we have ALL been guilty in the past

are you really gonna bring history into this game from 6-7 years ago when chances are you don't even know what really went on at the time???

BeeNo
08-05-2010, 18:50
ok, i can understand your point. and there is a little bit of a double standard.

maybe the best solution is for us as nation leaders to work on stopping this sort of thing from happening in our own nations. and should take pride in winning and competing on a level playing field. having 3 friends run around and feed you grabs really takes the fun out of the game, its no longer a competition of who can find the best attacks and who uses the best strategy. but simply who has the most "friends" to feed their state perfect grabs at the start of every month.

Calvin74
08-05-2010, 19:16
ok, i can understand your point. and there is a little bit of a double standard.

maybe the best solution is for us as nation leaders to work on stopping this sort of thing from happening in our own nations. and should take pride in winning and competing on a level playing field. having 3 friends run around and feed you grabs really takes the fun out of the game, its no longer a competition of who can find the best attacks and who uses the best strategy. but simply who has the most "friends" to feed their state perfect grabs at the start of every month.

i have talked to him about it and we will deal with it as it comes. this set i think he got a bit out of hand but he hasn't been on icq much (almost all our chat has been ingame) but when he stops being so busy irl we will talk and straighten things out for next set.

i would also like to say some of our states have dropped b/c we have pushed so hard to get well rounded states:)
we are working to get all our upgrades done and see how good that is compared to all troops!!

jkl9926
08-06-2010, 04:40
it doesnt matter how the grabs were acquired nothing illegal was done.
if certain people want to use help that is up to them, it has been going on since the game started so who cares. the actions have already occurred so unless there is a nation out there who wants to war, which i dont believe there is, then it will just be a netting war until the end.

but to be honest after the grabs tonight ABT should be able to pull away and win the set.

Calvin74
08-06-2010, 06:31
it doesnt matter how the grabs were acquired nothing illegal was done.
if certain people want to use help that is up to them, it has been going on since the game started so who cares. the actions have already occurred so unless there is a nation out there who wants to war, which i dont believe there is, then it will just be a netting war until the end.

but to be honest after the grabs tonight ABT should be able to pull away and win the set.

i'll put money on it in 3 days USA doesn't have the top 2 spots:)

boostah
08-06-2010, 13:51
yes i assume you also know who your top guy is and you know he has had friends help him out in the past. maybe this set he did it the "right" way but we have ALL been guilty in the past

Disagree. Some never did, hell if you can proof i did it, even slightly i'll take the next plain and give you a bj :p

Max Logan
08-06-2010, 17:03
Disagree. Some never did, hell if you can proof i did it, even slightly i'll take the next plain and give you a bj :p

he wasn`t referring to you, but to our high friend

Divine Intervention
08-06-2010, 20:25

i admit there have been times where ive done a bit of landfeeding (most noticeably in the set where i jumped top1 in a 2 man nation and broke Jameswheel in top1 b4 dropping down again to stock and then later war)....however i am pretty sure i didn't do any land feeding in the high set (although i admit that margus and dolly helped with NA/intels).

EDIT: also Max, keep in mind that i played for a very long time with Margus/Dolly & James all of whom gave me training/tips & advice for a long time on how to play & grab....anyone can do it with the right amount of time, dedication & knowledge.

EDIT2: credit to Viali & Calvin (and maybe a few others i cant rmb atm) as well who taught me quite a few things.

Calvin74
08-06-2010, 20:34
i admit there have been times where ive done a bit of landfeeding (most noticeably in the set where i jumped top1 in a 2 man nation and broke Jameswheel in top1 b4 dropping down again to stock and then later war)....however i am pretty sure i didn't do any land feeding in the high set (although i admit that margus and dolly helped with NA/intels).

i see nothing wrong with friends helping:)
i mean after all the word nation is in the name:P hehe

boostah
08-07-2010, 07:36

I know, but ALL= ALL :p, wanted to point out that isn't true