PDA

View Full Version : Pride vs xELDx

Divine Intervention
03-08-2009, 04:23
you were gonna hit us either today or tomorrow. i didn't wish to war but id rather pre-emptive FS than get FSed. shame too cos i could have jumped #2 if i had cashed my turns instead of warring & refuelling :(

You have killed alliance of hearts(#86)
You have killed Snyexylicious(#77)
You have killed Satan666(#22)
You have killed baba bullah(#99)

all states with full stocked on turns. 3 of them had 4mill jets+. 7 states hitting with only 3 of us being on full turns and the rest having <200. i think we did quite well.

kills after FS:

You have killed Vins a cabbage(#63)
You have killed dmm(#124)
You have killed xELDx Fruit(#36)

Missionary
03-08-2009, 05:44
nice FS anton. gotta say this makes it more intresting :P more fun than just destroying pretty much all of your states in the FS :)

Divine Intervention
03-08-2009, 05:46
nice FS anton. gotta say this makes it more intresting :P more fun than just destroying pretty much all of your states in the FS :)

i wouldn't expect anything less when someone hits 5 stockers with 0 jets PT:::

BeeNo
03-08-2009, 05:50
:fight:

you think our plan was to hit 5 stockers with 0 jets?

Divine Intervention
03-08-2009, 05:52
:fight:

you think our plan was to hit 5 stockers with 0 jets?

are you going to point out that some of us had 10k jets :(?
im sure you would have hit another nation as well to "even it up" :wub:

BeeNo
03-08-2009, 05:57
i'm curious where you get your intel :popcorns:

Mahdi
03-08-2009, 07:31
Its anton we all know he runs a multi in every nation just to keep his *** safe :P he has no friends he just gives himself GB... some of you are dense :p

MAGGIO
03-08-2009, 09:37
it was a good fs

Calvin74
03-08-2009, 10:27
4 Pride and Prejudice[Pride] $43.447.247 $6.206.750 $8.194.098 $2.048.525 4 57.507 8.215 7
5 Everlasting Darkness[xELDx] $31.188.872 $3.898.609 $0 $0 0 62.804 7.851 8

Pride has a very big advantage as it stands right now. After the CS I would expect that to change some. ELD's nw should rise when they play turns and if they have good target selection than they should kill several top Pride players.

BeeNo
03-08-2009, 11:34
yeah it looked to be fairly even, we'll see if vT getting involved here will change things.

Missionary
03-09-2009, 07:11
anton, why dont you just have NS declare on us instead of accept almost half there nation into yours?

Divine Intervention
03-09-2009, 07:16
well if NS declared that would have been 6 of them...this way its only 3...one of which only joined today. why are you complaining :unsure:?

Missionary
03-09-2009, 07:29
because ur excepting tag jumpers. let them declare would be alot easier. they wouldnt be half as organized lmao

Disorder
03-09-2009, 07:31
:popcorns: nice... now where is the CS? :fight:

Divine Intervention
03-09-2009, 07:33
because ur excepting tag jumpers. let them declare would be alot easier. they wouldnt be half as organized lmao

but organization is key to victory :crying:
@ Disorder - the CS was stopped @ 600 land at which point the target stonewalled back to 4k land.

northbabylon
03-09-2009, 11:49

NS IS completely inactive this set... The only ones logging in each day is me, nathan and patric. Theres no point declaring when only me and nathan can hit at same time since patric lives in euro timezone.

Missionary
03-09-2009, 13:21
:popcorns: nice... now where is the CS? :fight:

we had 5 states killed in the FS from PRIDE and vT with another 2 more followed up with a few hours. leaving 4 states left (cos we have 1 inactive). out of the 4 active states left marc decided he wouldnt attack anton leaving 3 to do a CS with. when all 3 were finally online we started to hit someone who stonewalled. then last night i was killed. what do you expect us to do with 2 states against 2 1/2 nations?

FeaRLezZoN3
03-09-2009, 13:57
we had 5 states killed in the FS from PRIDE and vT with another 2 more followed up with a few hours. leaving 4 states left (cos we have 1 inactive). out of the 4 active states left marc decided he wouldnt attack anton leaving 3 to do a CS with. when all 3 were finally online we started to hit someone who stonewalled. then last night i was killed. what do you expect us to do with 2 states against 2 1/2 nations?

complaining complaining complaining.....you guys posted on the forums that you were going to be a aggresive warring nation, that you were going to do harsh retals, then you get outplayed and dont even put up a fight and cry about it. pathetic. I wanted peace, beeno's ego is in the way, oh well we tried.

Missionary
03-09-2009, 14:11
complaining complaining complaining.....you guys posted on the forums that you were going to be a aggresive warring nation, that you were going to do harsh retals, then you get outplayed and dont even put up a fight and cry about it. pathetic. I wanted peace, beeno's ego is in the way, oh well we tried.

thats not complaining. thats stating facts dude.

Hoebawt
03-09-2009, 14:16
i see complaining

BeeNo
03-09-2009, 15:20
lol, seems pretty stupid to me, declaring peace to save myself when my whole nation has already been killed.

if they died you can come and kill me too.

Divine Intervention
03-09-2009, 18:30
lol, seems pretty stupid to me, declaring peace to save myself when my whole nation has already been killed.

well your online all the time, sorta like me i guess so we just decided to screw your state, dunno if you can call it stonewalling but it was fun. now youre state is ruined :p

BeeNo
03-09-2009, 18:33
the 9 red turns before this kinda took care of that :P

northbabylon
03-09-2009, 18:47
the 9 red turns before this kinda took care of that :P

thanks beeno...couldn't SA someone else? =(

BeeNo
03-09-2009, 18:55
:oops:

Divine Intervention
03-09-2009, 20:56

Aragorn said:
You have killed Rick Hardslab(#97)

happy?

Raul
03-10-2009, 18:36
each time there is a war, there are always complains like "4 of our 5 states were inactive you son of a "#$%#",

well dont have inactives inside nation if they dont play, it just makes u look tastier lol

Missionary
03-11-2009, 05:15
each time there is a war, there are always complains like "4 of our 5 states were inactive you son of a "#$%#",

well dont have inactives inside nation if they dont play, it just makes u look tastier lol

that all depends on how pick war targets. having more inactive members lowers your av.net making you look not quite as good at netting. if someone was up for a challenge they would pick the ones with the highest ave.net and a decent amount of members. although people picking challenges doesnt happen very often around these parts very often :(

Divine Intervention
03-11-2009, 05:55
myth: staying low member count and low avg nw (stocking) diverts aggressive attention from other nations and ensures a peaceful set.
reality: staying low member count and low avg nw (stocking) increases the possibility of you getting hit due to your vulnerability.
personal examples:[smile], [pride] - low member count + avg nw nations - both targetted. [wal] - biggest netting nation of set - not targetted.

Missionary
03-11-2009, 13:38
thats why i said people dnt pick challenges very often anymore and its always easier to just hit the low nations.

FrogBu
03-11-2009, 14:23
thats why i said people dnt pick challenges very often anymore and its always easier to just hit the low nations.

Didn't you once state that you liked challenges and you had one this reset. Now, you are complaining about being tag killed by "2.5" nations, even though it's really maybe 1.5 nations if that? vT doesn't really count, since they weren't able to fully hit since Pride took care of around 90% of your members in the 24-36 hour FS... NS was at 50% strength numbers wise 3 active out of 6... Reason for this is to have the ability to have technology... As you should fully understand and be aware of this. So, what's your excuse?

northbabylon
03-11-2009, 16:22
Didn't you once state that you liked challenges and you had one this reset. Now, you are complaining about being tag killed by "2.5" nations, even though it's really maybe 1.5 nations if that? vT doesn't really count, since they weren't able to fully hit since Pride took care of around 90% of your members in the 24-36 hour FS... NS was at 50% strength numbers wise 3 active out of 6... Reason for this is to have the ability to have technology... As you should fully understand and be aware of this. So, what's your excuse?

careful nathan, you might upset vinnie. He might plan to war us again next set :scared2:

-Chris-
03-11-2009, 17:53
Good Job Anton and co.

What a sad sight to see a nation targetting stockers and then moaning when they're caught with their pants down.:thumbup::thumbup:

Missionary
03-12-2009, 05:56

i still dont see where i was complaining about being warred. i was pissed that vT had to join in but that was about it. vT doesnt count? 4 members hitting us from a nation of 6, i think that counts. plus PRIDE killed 4 in the FS, then another one with the help of PRIDE and then killed another just afterwards. thats 6 of our states dead in the 1st day. then one member left us and we had 1 inactive (he still is) leaving us with 4 members. 2 were killed later that night with combined effort of PRIDE, vT and a NS tag jumper.

i never made excuses, infact i do believe ive congradulated anton a couple of times. and although i dont like him, lol, his activity and ability to run and co-ordinate a nation is rivaled by none atm. our war with anton would have been hard enough to win without anyone else joining in or tag jumping.

@ chris - we only targetted one stocker nation and another. thats not to bad :P

*this is not complaining its stating an opinion.....there is a difference*

Missionary
03-12-2009, 05:57
careful nathan, you might upset vinnie. He might plan to war us again next set :scared2:

and if you hadnt been saved by anton you would be dead now. although i didnt want to hit NS seeing as oooga wasnt there.

Divine Intervention
03-12-2009, 07:05
i never made excuses, infact i do believe ive congradulated anton a couple of times. and although i dont like him, lol, his activity and ability to run and co-ordinate a nation is rivaled by none atm. our war with anton would have been hard enough to win without anyone else joining in or tag jumping.

thats not what you told me on msn :crying:

KLL
03-12-2009, 09:59
owned.

pre-emptive strike = win

BeeNo
03-12-2009, 18:14
i still dont see where i was complaining about being warred. i was pissed that vT had to join in but that was about it. vT doesnt count? 4 members hitting us from a nation of 6, i think that counts. plus PRIDE killed 4 in the FS, then another one with the help of PRIDE and then killed another just afterwards. thats 6 of our states dead in the 1st day. then one member left us and we had 1 inactive (he still is) leaving us with 4 members. 2 were killed later that night with combined effort of PRIDE, vT and a NS tag jumper.

:clap: very well said vinnie