PDA

View Full Version : vT vs xELDx

BeeNo
03-08-2009, 11:30
:vangry:

Dogma
03-08-2009, 11:33
What did you guys do to piss off so many ppl?

BeeNo
03-08-2009, 11:42
:p

Max Logan
03-08-2009, 11:59
it`s band wagon

I expect GRIM to declare soon

BeeNo
03-08-2009, 12:42
REASONS:

1. You were planning on hitting us. 2. You outnumber Prids 3. You never retaliated our double tap, then all of a sudden are war ready with turns etc.

another nation convinced we were going to hit them... *sigh*

yes our restarts and inactives are huge threats :thumbup:

and i knew not doing that retaliation was a mistake.

our guy was indy and couldn't get his goods to sell, so even if i had done a few AA's to lower readiness he wouldn't of been able to break "another" for his double in the top 10.

Missionary
03-08-2009, 12:48
ViTaLiTy[vT] has declared War on Everlasting Darkness[xELDx]
Reason: 1. You were planning on hitting us. 2. You outnumber Prids 3. You never retaliated our double tap, then all of a sudden are war ready with turns etc.

1 - you wernt ar targets
2 - PRIDE hit us 1st you moron. whats that got to do with us out numbering them?
3 - huh?

@ doggyma. i dunno. i guess its cos everyone got sick of beeno's odor?

BeeNo
03-08-2009, 13:05
****ING OLD SPICE!

FeaRLezZoN3
03-08-2009, 13:09
Ok we were declaring on you guys before pride even hit u guys, i get online and then i find out pride is already hitting u guys, You guys still have 8 states they got 7.

Now Sky could be a target but why ruin #23's good set, he deserves to win the set, even break records.

Beeno you never replied to my respond about the retal after i said it was not right. Then I intel u and I see you guys are war heavy and have stocked turns.

If you guys hit pride we were going to jump in and help them since they are outnumbered.

This may look like a gangbang but it was just a fluke that pride decided to declare war 8 hrs before we planned to.

Divine Intervention
03-08-2009, 13:11
yep it is true. Vice didn't even know which nation i was in.

3/8/2009 8:13:48 AM JoRg3 anton hey what nation are u in?
3/8/2009 8:13:54 AM anton JoRg3 Pride

FeaRLezZoN3
03-08-2009, 13:12
n and effort to spice up the forums, and to add some contriversy to this set xELDx will be enforcing a no feeding policy.

this will include feeds for land and/or gb. so if you want to make my job easy come to me and ask for some gb. punishment will involve the offending states being killed.

this has been something that has been nagging at me ever since i came back to this game.

one of my original draws to this game was the comunities unique since of justice. there were nations who hunted down and killed multi's/cheaters, and nations who set up rules of no double taps in top ten and tripple taps outside of the top 10, as well as war attacks on their states. these all came from somewhere, i bet the original sets were filled with states doing AA's followed by SA's for basic landgrabs in the top 10, but yet the game meshed into what it is today.

i know the guilt has been everywhere, and we will work hard to keep these acts from occuring in xELDx, and will now also work to keep these acts from happening in the comunity at large.

understand we are a warring nation looking for a war, so retals from doubling in the top 10 and tripple tapping my states will be retal'd very harshly, and if it comes to war then so be it.

as we will be a very aggressive nation this set, i expect us to be labeled as the bad guy. i'm willing to accept that. so to all those out there looking to abuse my idea of fair play in the game gl, and i'll have alot of fun this set hunting you down.

So if this isnt a reason to declare then I dont see what is.

Dogma
03-08-2009, 13:27
****ING OLD SPICE!

Maybe you ought to try the Brut. :P

Or even High Karate

Missionary
03-08-2009, 13:38
@ vice - does getting FSd by 2 small well organised (i presume) nations = getting a war? lmao. i call it a slaughtering. btw, you planned this strike? thats bull**** and you know it. a nation of 6 doing a FS and struggling to kill 2 states? that seems like someone told you we were going to hit your guys so you hit asap.

FeaRLezZoN3
03-08-2009, 13:41
REASONS:

1. You were planning on hitting us. 2. You outnumber Prids 3. You never retaliated our double tap, then all of a sudden are war ready with turns etc.

another nation convinced we were going to hit them... *sigh*

yes our restarts and inactives are huge threats :thumbup:

and i knew not doing that retaliation was a mistake.

our guy was indy and couldn't get his goods to sell, so even if i had done a few AA's to lower readiness he wouldn't of been able to break "another" for his double in the top 10.

well man you should of replied my message or something, lack of communication on your part. All I know is that you guys were planning on hitting a nation. It was either us or Pride, and if you hit pride we were going to hit you guys for hitting a smaller nation, as I said in vT's policy. Good luck.

FeaRLezZoN3
03-08-2009, 13:46
@ vice - does getting FSd by 2 small well organised (i presume) nations = getting a war? lmao. i call it a slaughtering. btw, you planned this strike? thats bull**** and you know it. a nation of 6 doing a FS and struggling to kill 2 states? that seems like someone told you we were going to hit your guys so you hit asap.

I only have 3 guys online, and #65 was out of nation so the state was too small to keep attacking.

I am not going to waste my time talking to you, we will never see eye to eye with each other so lets not even go there. Its funny how things change, last time I remembered vT was getting slaughtered by Soul because we killed off a guy who tag jumped and didnt even bother to help us, yet you didnt accept my respectful approach to that matter and you decided to kill us anyways for your own pleasure. Stop *****ing, and fight.

Rick, you know that its nothing personal, I consider you a good friend, but there was no way this was going to be prevented. GL my friend.

BeeNo
03-08-2009, 13:49
well, your making all assumptions.

1. vt was never a traget.
2. i would not war 12 on 5 vs stocker tag.

lack of comunication eh? thats a good one, i'll remember that one for the future.

Missionary
03-08-2009, 13:51
yep it is true. Vice didn't even know which nation i was in.

3/8/2009 8:13:48 AM JoRg3 anton hey what nation are u in?
3/8/2009 8:13:54 AM anton JoRg3 Pride

why would you help a nation when untill about 11 hours ago you didnt even know who it was. have you just wrote your policy in those last hours? lmao

Divine Intervention
03-08-2009, 13:57
why would you help a nation when untill about 11 hours ago you didnt even know who it was. have you just wrote your policy in those last hours? lmao

didn't Vice say like 1-2 posts ago that he would have helped Pride because it was hit by a much bigger nation? and not because he was friends with me?

BeeNo
03-08-2009, 13:59
anton stick to your own thread, this is vT vs xELDx

:mad:

Missionary
03-08-2009, 14:03
I only have 3 guys online, and #65 was out of nation so the state was too small to keep attacking.

I am not going to waste my time talking to you, we will never see eye to eye with each other so lets not even go there. Its funny how things change, last time I remembered vT was getting slaughtered by Soul because we killed off a guy who tag jumped and didnt even bother to help us, yet you didnt accept my respectful approach to that matter and you decided to kill us anyways for your own pleasure. Stop *****ing, and fight.

Rick, you know that its nothing personal, I consider you a good friend, but there was no way this was going to be prevented. GL my friend.

LMFAO. ok it went:
vT - we want to kill mahdi for tag jumping and sticking to his word of not wanting to war
SOUL - were not going to allow you to do so

that was pretty much it. then you declare and kill him neways. is that respectful? do you know the meaning of the word? cos thats kinda the opposite of respectful.

Calvin74
03-08-2009, 16:55
LMFAO. ok it went:
vT - we want to kill mahdi for tag jumping and sticking to his word of not wanting to war
SOUL - were not going to allow you to do so

that was pretty much it. then you declare and kill him neways. is that respectful? do you know the meaning of the word? cos thats kinda the opposite of respectful.

that is pretty much how it worked
yall asked please
we said no
you did it anyways
you said shame on you

BeeNo
03-08-2009, 17:37
didn't Vice say like 1-2 posts ago that he would have helped Pride because it was hit by a much bigger nation? and not because he was friends with me?

let me point out the fact that #'s were even when vT jumped in.

and also i might add: we were not going to war 12on5, wuts the fun in that?

Hoebawt
03-08-2009, 17:59
Yea NS got lucky :) lol

BeeNo
03-08-2009, 18:09
unfortunatley with the small member base its harder to grow and build on your nation size quickly. everyone already has their ties and allegiences. for others, hey why not a multi-account.

loyalty should be to your current nation.

was nice when their were loads of new players pouring into the game each set.

there is a problem with current war settings:

Your nation is currently at war with another and you cannot disband any members because of that!

Hoebawt
03-08-2009, 18:37
beeno thats always been like that

BeeNo
03-08-2009, 18:45
yes and i ask why? it serves no purpose.

Hoebawt
03-08-2009, 18:54
sure it does...

Stops u from saving ur NA by kicking a state that is being attacked ;)

Shabaz K
03-08-2009, 19:01
whats shamefull VT attacking after pride hit them and not hitting togather.

alli can sum up is VT cant fight its own battles

Missionary
03-08-2009, 19:16

have they ever?

Divine Intervention
03-08-2009, 19:18

vT planned to hit at GT20. vT didn't know about Pride plans. no one did except those involved in the FS + a few of my very close friends outside Pride. basically we both had same target but there was no co-ordination because we didn't know it. Vice logged onto MSN like 5 mins before i declared war to ask me which nation i was and then asked who i was hitting. he then told me that he had a strike planned for gt20.

Shabaz K
03-08-2009, 19:20
have they ever?

lol i re-read after they got smacked by lor how he will try to make a good nation yet its still same old lmao

BeeNo
03-08-2009, 19:30
sure it does...

Stops u from saving ur NA by kicking a state that is being attacked ;)

lol, i thought of that, it just seemed so minor that i didn't think it was a good reason.

Shabaz K
03-08-2009, 19:46
vT planned to hit at GT20. vT didn't know about Pride plans. no one did except those involved in the FS + a few of my very close friends outside Pride. basically we both had same target but there was no co-ordination because we didn't know it. Vice logged onto MSN like 5 mins before i declared war to ask me which nation i was and then asked who i was hitting. he then told me that he had a strike planned for gt20.

but you declared first, they joined late, they knew ELD being hit if not then they should have. its in the exterior news.

for them to come and say they wanted to war ELD but nowing about pride before hand sounds liek shamefull tectic to me

VT's policy towars its future after the bashing at the hands of LOR

We will eventually war but never with any alliances, we will be war independently and try to have the best possible fair wars. I am coming up with some new interesting ideas on how we will determine who to hit and why. Also, we will not hold any grudges, hopefully after this set and next set you will trust my word and see what I mean. Now in march I lost a bet with Cem on the dolphins and ravens game and I will have vT be run by my co-leader that set and I will eventually join in the occasional WLF reunions (if there will be any at all) so what I so outside of vT does not represent vT.
vT will be run and will follow a specific set of rules and guidelines involving for example: integrity, respect, and just plain fun that is what this game is for

http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?t=5431

Kamran
03-08-2009, 20:14
Ok we were declaring on you guys before pride even hit u guys, i get online and then i find out pride is already hitting u guys, You guys still have 8 states they got 7.

Now Sky could be a target but why ruin #23's good set, he deserves to win the set, even break records.

Beeno you never replied to my respond about the retal after i said it was not right. Then I intel u and I see you guys are war heavy and have stocked turns.

If you guys hit pride we were going to jump in and help them since they are outnumbered.

This may look like a gangbang but it was just a fluke that pride decided to declare war 8 hrs before we planned to.

maybe we should hit Sky and point the finger at you.

FeaRLezZoN3
03-08-2009, 23:57
This will be my last post of this thread, I wont continue to waste my time or start arguing about this. This is just a game, you die then you restart, you guys need to seriously chill out, when vT got slaughtered by LoR, we weren't complaining or had any grudges on LoR, oh well too bad, keep fighting move on....if you guys want to join the fun, so be it, lets make this happen!!PT:::

BeeNo
03-09-2009, 03:40
chill pills! mine gimMmeEEE!

this looks no more heated than your thread with lor vs pain vT a few sets back. maybe you better take a lookseee if you can't remember.

Missionary
03-09-2009, 07:11

yeh that sounds like a load of bollocks to me. why would vice hit a nation twice the size of his? has he grown a pair in the last couple of days?

FeaRLezZoN3
03-09-2009, 09:35
this is not a alliance, we just happen to pick the same target, I wasnt going to hit another random nation just because pride found out you guys were going to hit them, tough luck you guys really brought it upon yourselves. Plus vT had 3 inactives, I booted one and the other 2 havent even gotten online at all. We attacked with 4 states.

http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?t=5975

Thats my recruitment thread of the set, I let everyone know what we were going to do, I followed it.

Missionary
03-09-2009, 11:34
We are recruiting for next set, we will either stay playing casher or change it up and play indy, I will know for sure in a few days.

We are going to be warring next set.

We have a few policies we are following:

1. We will not war a nation outside of top 10.

2. We will not war a nation that we outnumber 2 to 1.

3. We have no allies, if we decide to jump in a war its our decision to do so if we feel its the right thing to do. ( like a 8 member nation being wiped out by nation 3 times its size)

4. Once peace is declared we will not war your nation for the remainder of the set or next set. (so there wont be grudge wars for consecutive sets from vT whether we win or lose)

If your interested in joining then contact me on msn or reply here with your MSN info.

Good luck everyone!

well its all well and good saying points 2 and 3 but you did infact attack a nation that had just been FSd and had equal numbers to the nation that FSd it. so by saying you personally wont attack a nation that your 3 times bigger than and then attacking a nation in a pretty fair war kinda contradicts yourself. dont you think?

Divine Intervention
03-09-2009, 11:47
well its all well and good saying points 2 and 3 but you did infact attack a nation that had just been FSd and had equal numbers to the nation that FSd it. so by saying you personally wont attack a nation that your 3 times bigger than and then attacking a nation in a pretty fair war kinda contradicts yourself. dont you think?

erm, 7 man vs 12 man =/= equal.

northbabylon
03-09-2009, 11:51

most of your states had 200+ turns. There is no reason why a nation like xeldx should have had such a crappy CS.

BeeNo
03-09-2009, 12:37
let me break it down for you.

10 actives in xELDx.

4 killed in FS by Pride+NS
2 killed in FS by vT
1 spy/informant
1 guy i was unsure of at start of set

CS was 2 states with turns, and 1 new player who was short on turns. not to mention antons got everyone on speed dial :P

Divine Intervention
03-09-2009, 12:45
1 of the states killed by vT was a SOUL state that wanted to tag jump to xELDx but was without a nation...

BeeNo
03-09-2009, 12:47

7 actives vs 10 actives(1 is an informant) and the 7 have the FS.

seems like an even war to me, 4 dead in FS leaves 5on7, and the 5 still have turns.

vT entered and helped take out 2 more states making it 11on3 for active players.

it was a good FS, but you had an informant, the FS, and #'s on your side. its hard to lose with all those.

Divine Intervention
03-09-2009, 12:48
7 actives vs 10 actives(1 is an informant) and the 7 have the FS.

seems like an even war to me, 4 dead in FS leaves 5on7, and the 5 still have turns.

vT entered and helped take out 2 more states making it 11on3 for active players.

it was a good FS, but you had an informant, the FS, and #'s on your side. its hard to lose with all those.

which 2 states did vT kill in xELDx:)? 1 of the states they killed was outside xELDx.

BeeNo
03-09-2009, 12:49
1 of the states killed by vT was a SOUL state that wanted to tag jump to xELDx but was without a nation...

thats why if you look at #'s it says you have 7 kills

you didn't have the turns left ot kill another state until vT entered the war, you had enough to kill part of a state, vT took the other part. i'm chalking that up to vT entering the war since you wouldn't of been able to kill him without them.

1 killed, 1 helped kill(pride took kill)

Max Logan
03-09-2009, 13:03
looking at you arguing makes me wonder how humanity got to higher mathematics :mellow:

BeeNo
03-09-2009, 13:09
lol @ max :blushing:

Divine Intervention
03-09-2009, 13:10
looking at you arguing makes me wonder how humanity got to higher mathematics :mellow:

people like you make me wonder how humanity got round to discovering the controlled use of fire :RM:. jks :wub:

Missionary
03-09-2009, 13:35
which 2 states did vT kill in xELDx:)? 1 of the states they killed was outside xELDx.

dolly stole a kill. should have been vT's.

she applied and was denied. never has she been a ELD state. maybe check 1st yeh?

most of your states had 200+ turns. There is no reason why a nation like xeldx should have had such a crappy CS.

u try getting FSd by 2 nations (6man and 7man) then try CS with whats left.

we had 7 left after your FS. plus with you living on the internet makes it very difficult to kill anyone in your nation. i would call that fair tbh.

FeaRLezZoN3
03-09-2009, 13:49

lol:laugh:

FeaRLezZoN3
03-09-2009, 13:52

I am glad someone figured it out, my grandma would have put up a stronger fight. You guys planned on slaughtering pride and get 5 easy kills, or if it wasnt them then it was 6 kills on vT (You guys have 12 states) You guys got caught and now you cry about how unfair it is, thats life get over it.

Hoebawt
03-09-2009, 13:55
Right on Vice

Divine Intervention
03-09-2009, 13:58
dolly stole a kill. should have been vT's.
she applied and was denied. never has she been a ELD state. maybe check 1st yeh?
we had 7 left after your FS. plus with you living on the internet makes it very difficult to kill anyone in your nation. i would call that fair tbh.

erm...#63 (Ben) was killed over the course of 200 attacks. 50 of which came from Pride. not exactly a kill steal :glare: retard, i never said she was. i said that one of the 2 kills that vT has on the score sheets was a state without a nation. heh, im living on the internet? im just keeping BeeNo company since he seems to be online more than me :P. besides, this is what happens when im warring :( before the warring i was much more inactive. thanks *******s.

FeaRLezZoN3
03-09-2009, 14:01
erm...#63 (Ben) was killed over the course of 200 attacks. 50 of which came from Pride. not exactly a kill steal :glare: retard, i never said she was. i said that one of the 2 kills that vT has on the score sheets was a state without a nation. heh, im living on the internet? im just keeping BeeNo company since he seems to be online more than me :P. besides, this is what happens when im warring :( before the warring i was much more inactive. thanks *******s.

hehehe your right on the beeno part:) too bad hes going to die either way, should have taken the peace we offered.::pitty::

northbabylon
03-09-2009, 14:04

You guys could have easily gotten a CS in. Last set NS was hit by WWW who was on full turns. We CS just a few hours later and ended up TAG KILLING THEM. Despite being short on turns, funds, and active members.
ME, nathan, ooga and crimson pretty much singlehandedly took out WWW.
But what i am saying is...with all your guys at 200+ turns you could easy get a CS on to kill 2-3 states.

Missionary
03-09-2009, 14:04
I am glad someone figured it out, my grandma would have put up a stronger fight. You guys planned on slaughtering pride and get 5 easy kills, or if it wasnt them then it was 6 kills on vT (You guys have 12 states) You guys got caught and now you cry about how unfair it is, thats life get over it.

vice get your head out of your arse. when talking targets you didnt even get a mention. i dont know where you got the idea you were a target from but you wernt. im pretty sure anton would have told you our targets by now.

Hoebawt
03-09-2009, 14:11
they were gonna kill Pain and Grim :)

BeeNo
03-09-2009, 16:33
they were gonna kill Pain and Grim :)

still am :P

thats it you better declare too hoe!

Missionary
03-09-2009, 16:41
yeh along with SLOB and NS lol ;)

MarineRecon
03-09-2009, 21:16
i just wanna say 1 thing...even if it ended up a gangbang on xELDx i kind of dont think that matters because u guys drew attention to ureselves with that thread about who u wanna hit and stuff...u openly declared ureself as warring and then that thread prob just made pepl pissed off and that happens...but anyway good luck everybody

BeeNo
03-09-2009, 21:22
wasn't a matter of threads, it was a matter of secure information. that was my fault, not the nations.