PDA

View Full Version : German school amok run

KLL
03-12-2009, 10:31
seems to be one of the new things to do lately...
its allover the news in britan even and i'm sure the odd american station has picked up a bit...

discuss.

Blackwater
03-12-2009, 15:04
read about it and in one of the articles they're already trying to blame video games.

northbabylon
03-12-2009, 15:05
link?

Divine Intervention
03-12-2009, 15:23
i was reading it today on the way back home on the train. made me think of you :wub:

Crimson Shadow
03-12-2009, 17:16
link?

I believe these were the 2 that KLL was talking about

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/europe/03/11/germany.school.shooting/index.html

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/europe/03/12/germany.school.shooting.women/index.html

KLL
03-12-2009, 17:26
read about it and in one of the articles they're already trying to blame video games.

in germany they're not.

they're blaming social exclusion.

his dad owned 15 or 16 guns and he had a room full with softairs... they should be happy that those peopel let out their anger in video games.

Xavior
03-12-2009, 17:35
in germany they're not.

they're blaming social exclusion.

his dad owned 15 or 16 guns and he had a room full with softairs... they should be happy that those peopel let out their anger in video games.

Yeah, I saw it on Chinese News and they were blaming it on video games as well. Maybe I missed the owning a bunch of guns part.

I still don't see why everyone blames it on video games. Does anyone have any stats to show that X% of shooters were addicted to violent video games?

KLL
03-12-2009, 17:53
Yeah, I saw it on Chinese News and they were blaming it on video games as well. Maybe I missed the owning a bunch of guns part.

I still don't see why everyone blames it on video games. Does anyone have any stats to show that X% of shooters were addicted to violent video games?

well the majority of shooters do paly shooter.
but o does the majority of teenage boys.

and... not everyone is blaming video games. in germany they aren't riding that... since apparantly (in comparison to the slopy researched articled i've seen i namerican and UK media) german media does through news... with exception of tabloids
i jsut read the CNN articles and watched their video.. amazing how inacurate such a new conglomerate can be :-/