PDA

View Full Version : New polls (right after you log into game)

MAGGIO
03-12-2009, 17:36
I like that we are voting on things in order to give feedback from everyone not just the few that venture on here.

I for one wouldnt mind seeing the final results of these polls.

I also warn against structuring the polls and getting mixed results.

IE today is was sanctions. In order to get a real answer you should have asked ONLY about the expense, and not included liking the concept or not. Some may have voted not liking them BECAUSE they are too expensive.

I dont see how you cant like something that A. you havent tried, or B. there hasnt really been enough of them declared to get a true picture of their worth.

FYI, i voted that they are too expensive to be viable.

Hoebawt
03-12-2009, 19:30
I voted the Same

No one uses them coz they are to expensive

Mr President
03-12-2009, 19:49
I like that we are voting on things in order to give feedback from everyone not just the few that venture on here.

I for one wouldnt mind seeing the final results of these polls.

I also warn against structuring the polls and getting mixed results.

IE today is was sanctions. In order to get a real answer you should have asked ONLY about the expense, and not included liking the concept or not. Some may have voted not liking them BECAUSE they are too expensive.

I dont see how you cant like something that A. you havent tried, or B. there hasnt really been enough of them declared to get a true picture of their worth.

FYI, i voted that they are too expensive to be viable.

Basically these are more or less test polls to make sure everything worked ok. As we moved forward with them, they will be more structured.. I liked the idea of having a poll in the game, cause many do not come on here.. And if they do, it's hard to see new polls anyway due to some of the pointless polls that are always posted.

Right now the game polling is hidden. I may end up making it viewable in time, but they will never be open for posting... They would get spammed way to much and defeat the purpose i'm intending them for.

anyway, glad you like :)