PDA

View Full Version : GRIM declares on PaIn

Cemetary
03-12-2009, 22:16
Grims statement to me:
we dont like what you did to US and I planned on this since the end of last set I still have a score to settle with you when you tag jumped from WLF to help anton and his friends out

have no idea what he means byt he second part but o well, time for our 7 actives to defend off their 16!!

EDIT:
Hes warring my nation bc of something a wlf member did.. apparently.. and this after his big speech about how a nation shouldnt be held accountable for one members actions when I LD'd GRIM states bc of Xaviors actions...

::LD::GrimReapr
03-12-2009, 22:34
I am doing this because as I have been told before when we got screwed over its a war game so I feel like warring this set and unfortunantly you happen to be my target.

Cemetary
03-12-2009, 22:36
once again i vote for a 10 member nation cap

Tnova
03-12-2009, 22:39
And US voted for 5.......

03-12-2009, 22:41
I voted for 10-12

Cemetary
03-12-2009, 22:42
yea, you'd think our votes mattered

I showed pres what happens when he tries to run a dictatorship@!!

L P
03-12-2009, 22:44
time for our 7 actives to defend off their 16!!

Cem, I can't believe you are even bringing that up since its basically the same thing you did to US. Not to mention they have a "Reason" to war and didn't just find a smaller nation to practice on.

cool points -1

Cemetary
03-12-2009, 22:45
Cem, I can't believe you are even bringing that up since it basically the same thing you did to US. Not to mention they have a "Reason" to war and didn't just find a smaller nation to practice on.

cool points -1

LD told me his main reason was bc we hit US "among other things"

and he jsut stated he wanted to war this set and we happen to be the target...

and LP i also offered you 200m credits as well as a spot in pain if you joined. we killed 4, 2 of which i offered spots in my nation as well as 200m credits.. i thought i was more than fair.. tyhe only person we really warted was pres.. i thoguht we were doing a service killing off a state with 1m spies 3m infantry 6m jets and 2m ships...

Mrmcjoey15
03-12-2009, 23:21
this should be good. your all infor a laugh

Cemetary
03-12-2009, 23:21
this should be good. your all infor a laugh

:P

indeed they are

Xavior
03-12-2009, 23:26
So you are saying that you told US: "Join us for 200m credits, or we'll kill you"?

I forget the shortcut for the :rolleyes: smilie.

nevermind, I haven't forgotten after all :)

Mrmcjoey15
03-12-2009, 23:28
So you are saying that you told US: "Join us for 200m credits, or we'll kill you"?

we said join us you know your gonna regret not. and now they do

Cemetary
03-12-2009, 23:31

no, before the set started i offered both the 200m credits to join.. both declined

i had no desire to kill jeffcapes or lp, so i offered them the deal again.. "you are welcome to join pain and war with us as well as make 200m credits, or just leave US and we wont kill you."

but they both declined and said they wouldnt turn their backs on their antion like that. I respected their decision but we had to kill them anyways

i still have the offer for both of them to join pain and make 200m credits even with their restarts

Hoebawt
03-12-2009, 23:38
This is gonan be great :) good war :) have Fun... Send PostCards

L P
03-12-2009, 23:53
Yeah, I blew all my credits in a Black Jack game.::oops:

As I come from the old school train of thought I choose to die rather than taking credits to to join pain at that time. I'm not one for leaving a nation during war without the leader giving me permission. (Although I have found my self in Vacation Mode at questionable times:))

When my restart is up and running I'll take a look at my options.:thumbup:

I am thankful for the offer to be spared, it was made with good intentions. I just couldn't respect myself under those terms.

Hoebawt
03-12-2009, 23:56
LP u know ur welcomed here.... Sad we had to kill u and Jeff...

Max Logan
03-13-2009, 00:09
Stop ****ing already a war

Cemetary
03-13-2009, 00:24
Stop ****ing already a war

ur right we actually did go off topic in talking about us hitting US

we are waiting for your declaration of war

Hoebawt
03-13-2009, 00:43
Shaking in my sandals

Cemetary
03-13-2009, 00:50
yes! kicking the semi actives/inactives before they could declare worked as planned!

firebird
03-13-2009, 01:28
:clap::clap: for Pain

Nice Vacation time! Chickens!

Cemetary
03-13-2009, 01:29
u should be happy.. u get to kill our semi inactives/inactives

firebird
03-13-2009, 01:31
that didnt made me happy. :P

Hoebawt
03-13-2009, 01:34
lol it made us... i think this is funny as hell

DevilDog
03-13-2009, 01:51
The "vacation" thing is a little funny! But to some degree it puts a damper on your credibility! Just my opinion!

Dish it but not take it?:think::

Dakouten
03-13-2009, 01:52
Honestly, It made me laugh! LMAO!

but couldnt you defend yourselves? is that why you went on vacation?

MarineRecon
03-13-2009, 01:57
that made my night lol i was dieing in laughter when i saw/heard that

Cemetary
03-13-2009, 02:00
i thought it would be hilarious... and i still think it is

and as i said before, we warred US to mainly kill pres for ahving a war ready state which we thought were going to hit a friendly nation to us..

i offered credits to two of the three other players in the nation to leave and said we wouldnt attack them

it wasnt a war so much as an assassination on pres

fact of the matter is.. i booted all the inactives, and me and the other 4 active members in PaIn went into vacation mode so Grim and its 14 active states cant kill us... why would i let my nation get wiped out when i have a chance for them not to?? that makes no sense

--- and i would like to say that I am actually going on vacation ... i leave in a few hours to go to daytona for a few days... so really you cant blame me for going into vacation since i was planning on doing it before they warred us

MarineRecon
03-13-2009, 02:31
Ummm i guess we can say this was false information then since it was planned from the previous set???

Grim will be returning for the March set.

"Official" Leader = LD Grimreapr

Contact me if Interested.

We are a democratic nation. We like to kick our plans and courses of action around to all members to see how everyone feels. We like when we have a say in a nation when we are not the leaders and we like to extend that courtesy to those who are in a nation we lead. Our strat and units are determined by what the members want to play and use.

We intend on netting peacefully.

We will net peacefully until we are inevitably suicided on and or attacked by another nation or group of nations.

Strats = Indy
Tax = TBD
Units Supported = TBD

OFFICIAL POLICY

MEMBERS POLICY-

All members are expected to adhere to the following gentlemens rules.

1. No war attacks outside of declared war.
2. No triples or more within 36 hours.
3. No aggressive spy ops outside of declared war.

All members are expected to adhere to the following.

1. Have MSN or LIVE messanger
2. Be very active.
3. Have more than just infantry.

The above guidelines are intended to have the nation run as smoothly and be as beneficial to everyone as possible. Failure to engage in the above guidelines could be grounds for being removed and or possibly killed.

One last member rule.

1. If you join us, you can not leave until the set is over.

We are looking for loyalty and a solid member base. If you join us then you have joined us. If you leave you will be killed. Be aware of this before you join us because we don't want to have to kill anyone. Do not join us if your are not commited to being loyal to us for the entire set.

RETAL POLICY -

This is our official retal policy. Please be aware that it is not your standard run of the mill policy. We do not intend to be radicals and FA is always available. However just be advised in your relations with us ahead of time that this IS where we stand on these issues. If you have a forgone conclusion that our policy is unnacceptable to you then please avoid us as we do not want to kill anyone or be killed by anyone. We want to net.

FA is always available and we reserve the right to alter, modify or waive our retal policy at any time. This is our stance but it is not set in stone. If you contact us with an honest mistake we are not above exemptions, exceptions or waivers of the retal policy. Also be advised that while we reserve the right to waive a retal. We also reserve the right to increase it. If we feel we are being targeted, farmed or bullied we reserve the right to declare war and kill.

MISC POLICY -

Failed attempts to landgrab will still be considered a grab as damage will still be inflicted and the piddly reperations paid if any hardly cover it.

*[GRIM] as a nation, and its leaders reserve the right to modify, adjust, change or alter these policies at thier consent without further written notice.

03-13-2009, 02:39
Ummm i guess we can say this was false information then since it was planned from the previous set???

Have you read the fine print?

*[GRIM] as a nation, and its leaders reserve the right to modify, adjust, change or alter these policies at thier consent without further written notice.

MarineRecon
03-13-2009, 02:42
yeah i can read that but if this was planned from last set then u lied in ure initial post about wanting to net this set because that was a load of ****...if anything u should have wrote ure intentions are unclear at the moment or TBD because now ure thread looks like lies

FeaRLezZoN3
03-13-2009, 02:44
once again i vote for a 10 member nation cap

I agree to this.

Hoebawt
03-13-2009, 02:44
yeap and ur future threads will look like lies.. and u lose all right to cry about getting warred in the future.. U just lost ur fav line... "All we want to do is net"

MarineRecon
03-13-2009, 02:45
exactly now how am i suppose 2 believe that when in return u might just blind side pepl for a living now...very untrustworthy

FeaRLezZoN3
03-13-2009, 02:47
this should be fun, good luck to both sides

DBozMen
03-13-2009, 02:48
nooooooooooo

my semi active state was killed :(.. Now i can't expand my turns.

FeaRLezZoN3
03-13-2009, 02:50
Have you read the fine print?

lol you sneaky beaver!

03-13-2009, 02:52
Do I really need to make a point to either of you since you both have booted members out of your nation and either quit or gone into vacation mode when something hasnt gone your way.
We took our lumps when we got warred were killed and restarted.
Just goes to show you guys in PAIN are real stand up guys you kill a nation half your size someone does it to you in return and you cry wolf and go into vacation mode.

Hoebawt
03-13-2009, 02:54
im not crying wolf... Everything is done for a reason.. Time will show u...

03-13-2009, 02:57
Im guessing you guys will come out of vacation in 48 hours with your allies prepped for war which is fine I garuntee I wont go into vacation mode.

Missionary
03-13-2009, 05:24
Im guessing you guys will come out of vacation in 48 hours with your allies prepped for war which is fine I garuntee I wont go into vacation mode.

LD, if they hot have all your nation go into vacation mode for a laugh :P.

i though this was hilarious actually. nice work guys hehe

Cemetary
03-13-2009, 06:22
what i find funny is that LD is crying abotu us going into vacation even tho he had a nation with nearly twice our members (counting inactive and semi-actives). at least we arent crying you hit us... we are laughing about it

HumanoidJosh
03-13-2009, 07:35
I think this whole thing was hilarious and the dude from GRIM is just being a big *** crybaby o.o. Seriously. If you want to kill us so bad, Be prepared, you never know when we'll come back from vacation early and kill you! =o Considering hoe isn't blasted and shooting at Pain. o.o; Which might be the outcome. lol If it makes you feel any better we were going to leave Joey for you guys to have as a chew toy, But at the last minute he decided he needed a tan and came with us. You guys need to lighten up =p

Divine Intervention
03-13-2009, 07:54
lol you guys bought Joey a prem? thats hilarious.

DevilDog
03-13-2009, 08:04
Cem please don't get mad but I have to ask because I don't know you but what are you like 12 years old? If you were then I would understand your actions and postings. No hard feelings like I said I seen you around but never talked with you.

It seems to me that the only crying I see is the same stuff that goes on EVERY war. "Oh you guys are twice as big" or "we have so many in-active players". Who cares? It never mattered before so why should it now? Everyone will always twist the numbers around to make themselves victims. I know because I've been around a bit now and feel that I've been a victim many times!...lol

Pain has just added a new element to the game. Just go on vacation! Kind of funny but really lame. Welcome to the new game called "Nation-Vacation"!..lol

HumanoidJosh
03-13-2009, 08:09
Aww. don't hate just because we did something to save our states, Unlike all the other people who let themselves die, and have to make restarts, probably get killed again, and again, and again, and never accomplish anything that set. Now when you see the outcome to our little vacation maybe you'll understand. But other than that you need a chill pill as well. Why don't you catch the next plane down to Mexico and hang out with Pain? I'd have to warn you though, Hoe just swallowed the worm, He might not know who you are. =o

HumanoidJosh
03-13-2009, 08:14
I'm glad to see Anton has found all the humor in this :o But Grim got realllllyyyyy salty. =o Oh btw, Thanks for all the help with everything Anton xD really helped me understand land grabbing. ^-^

MarineRecon
03-13-2009, 08:17
this is funny stuff lol i dont see any complaining on PAINs part their making it enjoyable...to me its more like GRIM is complaining that they cant kill them right now as planned...anyway ill watch the outcome from the spectators box haha

03-13-2009, 08:33
what i find funny is that LD is crying abotu us going into vacation even tho he had a nation with nearly twice our members (counting inactive and semi-actives). at least we arent crying you hit us... we are laughing about it

I am not crying about you goin into vacation Mode I said I find it funny you guys can do it to US but when someone does it to you you go into vacation mode.
@ marinerecon tell me a nation that wasnt blindsided in war and then you can call me a liar for not posting my intentions to war. atleast now you have a 3 hour window to let your nation mates know they are at war instead of the 2 seconds in the previous sets and that was if you were lucky to be online and see it happen after war was declared.

Xavior
03-13-2009, 10:42
Oh please don't pull out the 'You guys outnumbered us' crap. Considering what you did to US (half your members), you have no right to use that excuse.

Max Logan
03-13-2009, 12:43

Pain said they are a war nation. Guess that was a false info

How great a war nation they are.

Mrmcjoey15
03-13-2009, 13:51
I am not crying about you goin into vacation Mode I said I find it funny you guys can do it to US but when someone does it to you you go into vacation mode.
@ marinerecon tell me a nation that wasnt blindsided in war and then you can call me a liar for not posting my intentions to war. atleast now you have a 3 hour window to let your nation mates know they are at war instead of the 2 seconds in the previous sets and that was if you were lucky to be online and see it happen after war was declared.

We know we out numbered US the thing is US didnt do anything to stop it. We did. Dont ***** at us because were intelligent and creative. But what makes me mad as that every time some nation gets warred that is quite unfair BIG bad GRIM thinks cause they got a big nation they should teach them a lesson but honestly what was US to you? they were a warring nation with turns stocked so that not being fair is a bunch of ****. Grim was unlucky having us all on when they declared preps. instead of stonewalling till we die we decided not to die.

@Max- dont worry dude we'll war we just need sometime to get organized. i dont see getting killed in a FS warring i call that dieing

Xavior
03-13-2009, 13:55
Yes, you saw US as a threat and warred them.
We saw PAIN as a threat and warred you.

It is what it is.

Max Logan
03-13-2009, 13:58
We know we out numbered US the thing is US didnt do anything to stop it. We did. Dont ***** at us because were intelligent and creative. But what makes me mad as that every time some nation gets warred that is quite unfair BIG bad GRIM thinks cause they got a big nation they should teach them a lesson but honestly what was US to you? they were a warring nation with turns stocked so that not being fair is a bunch of ****. Grim was unlucky having us all on when they declared preps. instead of stonewalling till we die we decided not to die.

@Max- dont worry dude we'll war we just need sometime to get organized. i dont see getting killed in a FS warring i call that dieing

we were a netting nations with half or so turns PT:::

I think we did great scaring a war nation into runaway

Mrmcjoey15
03-13-2009, 13:59
Yes, you saw US as a threat and warred them.
We saw PAIN as a threat and warred you.

It is what it is.

i mostly see u getting in other peoples business. and btw GRIM isnt a Netting nation they allways start ****. cant remember last set they wernt involved in some way

nosejam
03-13-2009, 14:06
Hahahaha, Hiding in plain sight, I didn't think you guys were cowards, but oh well.

Mr President
03-13-2009, 14:16
We know we out numbered US the thing is US didnt do anything to stop it. We did.

What were we suppose to do to stop it? 2 of us were dead 10 min after i logged on.. lol And what did you do to stop it? Basically you killed us all and then stopped it.. I'm impressed on how far you went out of your way on that one.

Dont ***** at us because were intelligent and creative.

Well let's not take things too far here lol..

they were a warring nation with turns stocked

you say this and then cem says this:

and as i said before, we warred US to mainly kill pres for ahving a war ready state

So which is it here.. Was it cause ALL of us were a warring nation, or was it cause i was a warring state?

it wasnt a war so much as an assassination on pres

So basically with this comment you pretty much took a nation of (i think it was 12 when you hit) to kill ONE state? I mean that was your intent. You offered everyone else in the nation a deal to get out alive but me.. Part of me is flattered it took so many to kill little ol me, but the other part finds it a little weak..

let me end by saying i am the least bit bothered for dying.. I planned on doing it many times this set.. I'm looking for some fun this set, so if that means i have to die several times to achieve this, then so be it :) So don't think i'm complaining.. I'm not. I'm just joining in the fun... feels like old times lol..

fact of the matter is.. i booted all the inactives, and me and the other 4 active members in PaIn went into vacation mode

So did you all do this after war prep was declared.. cause if so that really isn't right and i will need to fix that. when war prep is declared, it's an intent to war and therefore members should not be able to leave for 24hrs..

03-13-2009, 14:22
i mostly see u getting in other peoples business. and btw GRIM isnt a Netting nation they allways start ****. cant remember last set they wernt involved in some way

Are you on drugs? We hadnt done anything the last 2 sets. We netted peacefully and the set before that we warred TNG and before that we were warred or suicided upon. Your memory does you no good joey stop eating the paint chips and pay attention. I believe your friend Cem put his nose where it doesnt belong when he LDed some GRIM members on antons behalf so maybe you need to talk to your boy Cem about putting his nose where it doesnt belong before you start throwing stones. Because we all know people who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.

03-13-2009, 14:24
So did you all do this after war prep was declared.. cause if so that really isn't right and i will need to fix that. when war prep is declared, it's an intent to war and therefore members should not be able to leave for 24hrs..

They did it after war prep and about 30 minutes before we could declare if I recall correctly.

Hoebawt
03-13-2009, 14:26
Idk why everyone is *****ign about this... .No one *****ed when Dink did it in US?... Or when other states in the past have done it... You guys are just *****ign coz u just had like the Worst FS in history coz u guys str8 up got out played....

Just coz we are a war nation doesn't mean we are gonna sit back and let u guys kill us... Going on Vacation was the most effective thing we could have done at the moment... We completely ruined ur FS... Now we can hit whenever we decide to get out of vacation...

Go ahead and keep crying coz we use all the Tools in the game.... now im going back to lay in the sand under sun :)

Mr President
03-13-2009, 14:37
Idk why everyone is *****ign about this... .No one *****ed when Dink did it in US?... Or when other states in the past have done it... You guys are just *****ign coz u just had like the Worst FS in history coz u guys str8 up got out played....

Just coz we are a war nation doesn't mean we are gonna sit back and let u guys kill us... Going on Vacation was the most effective thing we could have done at the moment... We completely ruined ur FS... Now we can hit whenever we decide to get out of vacation...

Go ahead and keep crying coz we use all the Tools in the game.... now im going back to lay in the sand under sun :)

I assume this is to everyone else... cause i didn't complain about vacation mode lol

but, dink is still away.. he actually used it for a vacation.. And i hope he isn't using forrest gumps mothers theory of what vacation means..

"forrest: momma what vacation mean?"

"forrests momma: It's when you leave and never come back"

:) and now it's time for me to go back and sit on the deck in the cold.

Hoebawt
03-13-2009, 14:41
obviously wasnt talking about you....

Divine Intervention
03-13-2009, 14:46
tbf they did kill 5 states in an FS lol.

Mrmcjoey15
03-13-2009, 14:47
Are you on drugs? We hadnt done anything the last 2 sets. We netted peacefully and the set before that we warred TNG and before that we were warred or suicided upon. Your memory does you no good joey stop eating the paint chips and pay attention. I believe your friend Cem put his nose where it doesnt belong when he LDed some GRIM members on antons behalf so maybe you need to talk to your boy Cem about putting his nose where it doesnt belong before you start throwing stones. Because we all know people who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.

Just cause u didnt declare dosnt mean u werent involved

and we can war US for both of thoes reasons pres......

Mr President
03-13-2009, 15:04

Well i refuse to accept this war until you pick one! :P

Divine Intervention
03-13-2009, 15:08

sorry what? the only contact ive had with GRIM was the set when i warred them because they land dropped my member in FF and then made plans to war me (or so i heard). I received some WLF help that set from my close friends and that was it and i considered matter closed. whats this Cem & LD'ing & me thing about??

03-13-2009, 15:24
I understand what you did anton and the matter was closed between the 2 of us but I took exception to Cem putting his nose where it didnt belong so I am just returning the favor whether he likes it or not. I havent had any trouble with you or your members Anton somehow or other though Cem always seem to want to drag GRIM into the mix so im giving him something to use thats actually a legitamate reason to drag our name into.

Hoebawt
03-13-2009, 15:31
wat did cem do?

03-13-2009, 15:35
Join Joey in the I wont eat paint chips anymore help group and read the posts I made and you might figure it out since its been said a few times allready. :drool:

Forget it dont I dont need a reason past the fact you guys were stocked on turns and war ready and I felt threatened hows that suit you.

Hoebawt
03-13-2009, 15:42
Stocked on turns... lol i had 30 cem had like 100 only one htat had turns was Joey coz he cant do math and his **** never sells....

Now ur just going from lie to lie..... **** LD i read u as a different type of player....

03-13-2009, 15:44
show me where I lied and went to another lie and another Lie:think::

Hoebawt
03-13-2009, 16:20
Join Joey in the I wont eat paint chips anymore help group and read the posts I made and you might figure it out since its been said a few times allready. :drool:

Forget it dont I dont need a reason past the fact you guys were stocked on turns and war ready and I felt threatened hows that suit you.

there u go LD

03-13-2009, 16:41
Cem LDing some GRIM members on antons behalf isnt a lie so try again and maybe you or or Cem didnt have turns but the other 8 members did making it look like you guys were stocked on turns again not a lie so please insert another quarter and try your luck again
I know of 1 person I lied to and that was Joey.

Max Logan
03-13-2009, 17:03

we send super strong mental thoughts around to make our enemies perish! Ghost:::

Max Logan
03-13-2009, 17:05
Cem LDing some GRIM members on antons behalf isnt a lie so try again and maybe you or or Cem didnt have turns but the other 8 members did making it look like you guys were stocked on turns again not a lie so please insert another quarter and try your luck again

well he did say he and Cem were out of turns, so he didn`t really lie :P

He just forgot the details

Mrmcjoey15
03-13-2009, 17:14
we send super strong mental thoughts around to make our enemies perish! Ghost:::

you still had an influential voice on what happened is what im getting at.

Divine Intervention
03-13-2009, 17:21

when did this happen? why "on my behalf"?

Hoebawt
03-13-2009, 17:28
no one had turns if u say a state having 100 turns is fully stocked then yes we were stocked on turns.... i guess it depends on hwo u look at it

Hoebawt
03-13-2009, 17:43
Thsi is gonna be great i have a feelign Grim is gonna declare on some random nation thinking we have allies :)

nosejam
03-13-2009, 18:31
Thsi is gonna be great i have a feelign Grim is gonna declare on some random nation thinking we have allies :)

Well maybe they wouldn't if you hadn't run away, stop putting other people at risk!!

Hoebawt
03-13-2009, 18:38
has that our fault.... We arent coming out of V till hte last day..... if htye think we are calling in allies thats their own problem.... Im sorry we are allies Nose

nosejam
03-13-2009, 18:44
has that our fault.... We arent coming out of V till hte last day..... if htye think we are calling in allies thats their own problem.... Im sorry we are allies Nose

Why did I agree to help you :(, give me two days and all will be ready.

Hoebawt
03-13-2009, 18:46
i dont think u have time... they plan to hit soon

Declaration Time:
Gametime: 2:00:00 - 2009/03/14

War:
Gametime: 5:00:00 - 2009/03/14

We believe a nation allied with PAIN will attempt to hit us soon, so this
will be our preemptive strike. It should be relatively minor, so we won't
store turns for too long. Be on msn at this time! If you can't make it, let
us know.

Xav

Xavior

Cjathehub
03-13-2009, 19:09
Oh please don't pull out the 'You guys outnumbered us' crap. Considering what you did to US (half your members), you have no right to use that excuse.

They had 5 active members and we had 5 active members. Where are you getting this "you had double their numbers" bull****. we have 4 semi-inactives / inactives and 1 new member. So you can't say we had double anything.

Hoebawt
03-13-2009, 19:13
CJatthehub LOL hahaha wat a gay name hahahaha

Xavior
03-13-2009, 19:14
Your nation had 11 or 12 guys originally before you kicked everyone.

I won't speak of this again, but your kicked members aren't as inactive as you claim them to be. Spy ops show turns used, last log in time, etc.

Either way, whats done is done.

Mr President
03-13-2009, 19:24
CJatthehub LOL hahaha wat a gay name hahahaha

new person joins the forums and makes a post for the first time and that's the first thing you say to them? nice! :sneaky:

Mr President
03-13-2009, 19:26
btw, GRIM i really like the way your nations banner looks in the black theme..

:)

03-13-2009, 19:30
thanks Mr P

Divine Intervention
03-13-2009, 20:31
new person joins the forums and makes a post for the first time and that's the first thing you say to them? nice! :sneaky:

hes part of Pain. i think Hoebawt recruited him :unsure:

Aragorn33
03-13-2009, 20:49
I don't see the point of this.
Hilarious, yes. I agree with that.
Maybe I don't understand vacation mode, but this seems a tad unfair to GRIM.
Do you get turns in vacation mode?

Anyways, good luck to whoever Grim decides to hit now. God knows you'll probably need it.:p

Aragorn33
03-13-2009, 20:51
The game is temporarily shutdown for maintenance.
Please check the front page for more details.
Or not, I guess.
Way to go Mr. P.
How am I supposed to stonewall now? ::oops:
haha

northbabylon
03-14-2009, 00:34
I don't see the point of this.
Hilarious, yes. I agree with that.
Maybe I don't understand vacation mode, but this seems a tad unfair to GRIM.
Do you get turns in vacation mode?

Anyways, good luck to whoever Grim decides to hit now. God knows you'll probably need it.:p

they don't get turns in vac mode...but if they have full turns i guess they can just turn it off at will and hit then?

nosejam
03-14-2009, 06:17
they don't get turns in vac mode...but if they have full turns i guess they can just turn it off at will and hit then?

Well they were trying to defend themselves saying they only had 100 turns each (Except joey cos he's noob :p) so if they did manage to do that I call shenanigans.

Missionary
03-14-2009, 07:40
They had 5 active members and we had 5 active members. Where are you getting this "you had double their numbers" bull****. we have 4 semi-inactives / inactives and 1 new member. So you can't say we had double anything.

5 active
4 seim actives
1 inactive

Total 10 for pain to US 5. thats double pal.

well so far its only max and xaviour complaining and a few other random comments about it. n who listens to xaviour and max neways?

awwww, GRIM was gunna hit vT :(. now they disbanded and i have knowone to bomb :(

Disorder
03-14-2009, 09:27

I went into vacation mode for several reasons.
1- my leader was not around at the time to declare war so we could make some sort of retal.
2. You guys had us by 3x NW and almost double the members.
3. I had to get to my 2nd job and seen that you guys had full reasources to completely wipe our nation out.
4. The Vacation mode was available.
5. Me and Jeff looked at options, and decided that we would all be dead in a few hours.

Now, with my hands tied, why would I knowingly want to leave home and allow the enemy to slaughter me?

Max Logan
03-14-2009, 10:36
5 active
4 seim actives
1 inactive

well so far its only max and xaviour complaining and a few other random comments about it. n who listens to xaviour and max neways?

awwww, GRIM was gunna hit vT :(. now they disbanded and i have knowone to bomb :(

Hit Moradon. Jut for the fun of it

Xavior
03-14-2009, 15:03
5 active
4 seim actives
1 inactive

Hey Vinnie, I would like you to find a post of me complaining about member count? Oh right, you can't.

Max Logan
03-14-2009, 18:31
Hey Vinnie, I would like you to find a post of me complaining about member count? Oh right, you can't.

It`s Vinnie, don`t take much notice on it! :)

Missionary
03-15-2009, 14:05

dont remember saying you were cmplainging about member count. find i post were i said that. Oh right, you can't. :P

Xavior
03-15-2009, 14:49
dont remember saying you were cmplainging about member count. find i post were i said that. Oh right, you can't. :P

Then what exactly was I complaining about? We bust our asses for you and you come on here and talk **** about us?

Hoebawt
03-15-2009, 15:16
that we went to mexico... i think

Max Logan
03-16-2009, 02:25
oh! that explains!

ooga booga
03-16-2009, 11:34

::oops:

Hey maybe I should make 100 comments in a thread that has nothing to do with me and pull a Vinny. ;) Nah who I am kidding, I have better things to do with my time, lol.

Hoebawt
03-16-2009, 11:44
Ooag ur Back :)

Missionary
03-16-2009, 12:01
::oops:

Hey maybe I should make 100 comments in a thread that has nothing to do with me and pull a Vinny. ;) Nah who I am kidding, I have better things to do with my time, lol.

that was referring to Pain going into vacation mode and nothing to do with member count. so how about instead of pick 2 random quotes that look as if they could go together you read abit more and see what they mean.

p.s. ive only make a couple :P

Then what exactly was I complaining about? We bust our asses for you and you come on here and talk **** about us?

bust our asses for us? exactly what have you done for us?

ooga booga
03-16-2009, 12:27
that was referring to Pain going into vacation mode and nothing to do with member count. so how about instead of pick 2 random quotes that look as if they could go together you read abit more and see what they mean.

p.s. ive only make a couple :P

bust our asses for us? exactly what have you done for us?

By golly I think you're right. I just went back and re-read it and it seems you were quoting Hoe's post on vacation mode. :P

When you are gone for 8 days and you come back and have to read 10 topics totalling 1000 posts it's easy to get confused/skim read. ;)

P.S. I'll find one of your threads to hijack eventually. :P
P.P.S. Yes Hoe, I'm back! (on the forums at least, should be back next set in game).

Xavior
03-16-2009, 15:08
that was referring to Pain going into vacation mode and nothing to do with member count

Okay, I would like to see the quote then.

Missionary
03-16-2009, 15:50
u dont see it untill you answer my question :P hehe

Xavior
03-16-2009, 15:52
u dont see it untill you answer my question :P hehe

:rolleyes:

Need more time to try to dig up a post you can't find?

Missionary
03-16-2009, 15:53
not even going to bother going through the 15 odd pages of this thread tbh.

Xavior
03-16-2009, 15:54
not even going to bother going through the 15 odd pages of this thread tbh.

Hm, why did I think this would happen?

Its okay Vinnie, although I would have just preferred an apology, but this is fine as well.

Divine Intervention
03-16-2009, 15:55
what are you 2 arguing about? im confused :blush:

Xavior
03-16-2009, 15:57
what are you 2 arguing about? im confused :blush:

Thats okay, I think Vinnie is confused as well.

Divine Intervention
03-16-2009, 16:11
Thats okay, I think Vinnie is confused as well.

i dont want to be like Vinnie :(

DevilDog
03-16-2009, 16:16

Anton, You're not like Vinney! If you were you would probably be drunk right now and think this thread is 15 pages or so when it's only 12!

ooga booga
03-16-2009, 17:08

hahahahaha :laugh: lol

Come on now... you are forgetting Vinny is the #1 master in Diplomacy at this game! :P

Max Logan
03-16-2009, 17:12
ok, now is the right time to.... WTF?

Xavior
03-16-2009, 17:16
ok, now is the right time to.... WTF?

Is everyone confused in this thread?

Max Logan
03-16-2009, 17:26
I meant 2 certain posters...(A and D)

I know I sound like choked a horse, typing with my tongue while getting oral, but that was way too ****ed up

Calvin74
03-16-2009, 17:43
You have killed Top State(#31)

You destroyed a total of 26 land.
You lost nothing.
Your enemy lost nothing.

alright kill me again and lets see if i can find another inactive grim state or US state to kill:P

03-16-2009, 18:01
Congrats Calvin im sure if you get a few more jets you can take out scum he hasnt logged in in 4 days.
I have nothing but respect for you atleast you arent hiding in vacation he might of been inactive but atleast your fighting like a man.

Xavior
03-16-2009, 18:39
You have killed Top State(#31)

You destroyed a total of 26 land.
You lost nothing.
Your enemy lost nothing.

alright kill me again and lets see if i can find another inactive grim state or US state to kill:P

Way to go, now *edit* actually has an excuse not to log in anymore :(

:p

erhm...

Calvin74
03-16-2009, 19:17
Congrats Calvin im sure if you get a few more jets you can take out scum he hasnt logged in in 4 days.
I have nothing but respect for you atleast you arent hiding in vacation he might of been inactive but atleast your fighting like a man.

some people go top down i like to start at the bottom and work my way up:P

Max Logan
03-17-2009, 00:03

i use that excuse ALL the time! PT:::

Divine Intervention
03-17-2009, 01:29

do you like your NW like you like your women? starting bottom up?

Missionary
03-17-2009, 04:26
cal has a huge foot fetish :P

Max Logan
03-17-2009, 16:20
:huh:

:thinking:

:thumbdown:

:spam::

Max Logan
03-17-2009, 16:36
just posting random stuff

SA Elizabeth Bennet(#)[Pride] Pecker Sized(#)[PaIn] 981 Land, 3.703 Food 19:42:57-2009/03/17
SA Elizabeth Bennet(#)[Pride] Pecker Sized(#)[PaIn] 2.238 Land, 3.740 Food 19:42:19-2009/03/17
SA Elizabeth Bennet(#)[Pride] Does Lamb Skin work in Mexico(#)[PaIn] 705 Land, 5 Science, 142.741 Food 18:41:25-2009/03/17
SA Elizabeth Bennet(#)[Pride] Does Lamb Skin work in Mexico(#)[PaIn] 1.321 Land, 5 Science, 144.183 Food 18:40:12-2009/03/17
SA Fitzwilliam Darcy(#)[Pride] Does Lamb Skin work in Mexico(#)[PaIn] 2.349 Land, 5 Science, $57.102.424, 145.639 Food 18:37:39-2009/03/17
SA Elizabeth Bennet(#)[Pride] See you in Mexico GRIM(#)[PaIn] 562 Land, 8 Science, $3.847.244, 25.293 Food 17:04:40-2009/03/17
SA Elizabeth Bennet(#)[Pride] See you in Mexico GRIM(#)[PaIn] 1.026 Land, 8 Science, $3.966.231, 25.548 Food 16:52:59-2009/03/17
SA Fitzwilliam Darcy(#)[Pride] See you in Mexico GRIM(#)[PaIn] 1.776 Land, 8 Science, $4.088.898, 25.806 Food 16:52:12-2009/03/17

As always, I have nothing to say about it, its a pure coincidence, or they had probably sold all their stuff and Anton has been spy opping them while they were in Vacation and has nothing to do woth being friends with them. I mean it`s natural you can make the grab after all those state went out of vacation, before anyone else. Cuz I heard Anton (yeah) and Dolly (YEAH right) play clean

And yeah, state numbers, I always found that rule dumb, as you can see the state number once you run a search on the name, so there is no real point to delete them, so I`m just saving a lot of people the trouble, assuming they don`t pay attention or are generally careless about the game and don`t know who those states are.

too much info in 1 post

Divine Intervention
03-17-2009, 16:44
Hoebawt and Cem told me they were about to leave vacation so we grabbed them. whats the problem?

FrogBu
03-17-2009, 16:47
just posting random stuff

SA Elizabeth Bennet(#4)[Pride] Pecker Sized(#53)[PaIn] 981 Land, 3.703 Food 19:42:57-2009/03/17
SA Elizabeth Bennet(#4)[Pride] Pecker Sized(#53)[PaIn] 2.238 Land, 3.740 Food 19:42:19-2009/03/17
SA Elizabeth Bennet(#4)[Pride] Does Lamb Skin work in Mexico(#34)[PaIn] 705 Land, 5 Science, 142.741 Food 18:41:25-2009/03/17
SA Elizabeth Bennet(#4)[Pride] Does Lamb Skin work in Mexico(#34)[PaIn] 1.321 Land, 5 Science, 144.183 Food 18:40:12-2009/03/17
SA Fitzwilliam Darcy(#3)[Pride] Does Lamb Skin work in Mexico(#34)[PaIn] 2.349 Land, 5 Science, $57.102.424, 145.639 Food 18:37:39-2009/03/17
SA Elizabeth Bennet(#4)[Pride] See you in Mexico GRIM(#26)[PaIn] 562 Land, 8 Science, $3.847.244, 25.293 Food 17:04:40-2009/03/17
SA Elizabeth Bennet(#4)[Pride] See you in Mexico GRIM(#26)[PaIn] 1.026 Land, 8 Science, $3.966.231, 25.548 Food 16:52:59-2009/03/17
SA Fitzwilliam Darcy(#3)[Pride] See you in Mexico GRIM(#26)[PaIn] 1.776 Land, 8 Science, $4.088.898, 25.806 Food 16:52:12-2009/03/17

As always, I have nothing to say about it, its a pure coincidence, or they had probably sold all their stuff and Anton has been spy opping them while they were in Vacation and has nothing to do woth being friends with them. I mean it`s natural you can make the grab after all those state went out of vacation, before anyone else. Cuz I heard Anton (yeah) and Dolly (YEAH right) play clean

And yeah, state numbers, I always found that rule dumb, as you can see the state number once you run a search on the name, so there is no real point to delete them, so I`m just saving a lot of people the trouble, assuming they don`t pay attention or are generally careless about the game and don`t know who those states are.

too much info in 1 post

Not to defend anyone, but getting SA'ed during war happens, they just got the first few good grabs on GRIM... Sounds like someone is complaining about "playing clean." As far as I know, that's clean as Mr. Clean... Perhaps, you should leave your complaining card at the door?

Just my 2 shillings.

03-17-2009, 16:55
Not to defend anyone, but getting SA'ed during war happens, they just got the first few good grabs on GRIM... Sounds like someone is complaining about "playing clean." As far as I know, that's clean as Mr. Clean... Perhaps, you should leave your complaining card at the door?

Just my 2 shillings.

1. Max isnt complaining just stating the obvious that Anton just happens to be in the right spot at the right time.
2. Grabs werent on GRIM they were on PAIN.
3. I dont care who grabbed em less land for us to destroy is less land to destroy.

Tnova
03-17-2009, 16:58
Some people just need friends to have competitive states. Thats all, so they can declare their awesomeness.:p

Max Logan
03-17-2009, 17:05
Some people just need friends to have competitive states. Thats all, so they can declare their awesomeness.:p

I like you!

besides, you people take everything way to serious!

P.S. Doing like Xav and contact me on MSN, is only allowed if you`re my nation leader in NW, clan leader in LR (oh no, thats me...), my chief (he doesn`t have MSN), my girl friend (why would I need MSN when there is Skype?), or mentally insane (Hoe, k*randomnumbers*, that punk who`s name I keep forgetting...wait...WLF guy...4 letters, **** can`t remember; and Minimus (help me lord)). or you`re bored in which case you`ll just bore me. or you`re name begins with A, cuz you`ll contact me anyway :P

Max Logan
03-17-2009, 17:07

Just my 2 shillings.

I would care, but you just didn`t reach my care-bear ::pitty::

Divine Intervention
03-17-2009, 17:11
Max i think ive talked to you about 2-3 times in all the time ive had your MSN :P
oh, and i knew that Pain were leaving Vacation. of course i was gonna grab them.

oh and i was your leader in Smile and didn't contact you once. this is payback time :p

northbabylon
03-17-2009, 18:38
Max i think ive talked to you about 2-3 times in all the time ive had your MSN :P
oh, and i knew that Pain were leaving Vacation. of course i was gonna grab them.

oh and i was your leader in Smile and didn't contact you once. this is payback time :p

your name's not the only one that starts with A =P

FrogBu
03-17-2009, 19:33

Don't be jealous, Andy!

03-17-2009, 20:34
Mine starts with a D does that mean me.

Calvin74
03-17-2009, 20:59
so how long will it take to kill my next restart:P

Hoebawt
03-17-2009, 21:05
I like you!

besides, you people take everything way to serious!

P.S. Doing like Xav and contact me on MSN, is only allowed if you`re my nation leader in NW, clan leader in LR (oh no, thats me...), my chief (he doesn`t have MSN), my girl friend (why would I need MSN when there is Skype?), or mentally insane (Hoe, k*randomnumbers*, that punk who`s name I keep forgetting...wait...WLF guy...4 letters, **** can`t remember; and Minimus (help me lord)). or you`re bored in which case you`ll just bore me. or you`re name begins with A, cuz you`ll contact me anyway :P

I think i have u blocked.. so how do i talk to you?

Xavior
03-17-2009, 21:10
I think i have u blocked.. so how do i talk to you?

You don't.

Calvin74
03-17-2009, 21:15
You don't.

who cares who talks to who
isn't this a war thread not a let me be your msn buddy thread?

also the way i see it it is 1 to 2 in favor of grim vs calvin right now
i am hoping to even those odds at a later date
just giving you fair warning

Xavior
03-17-2009, 21:49

So? Theres a report button if you don't like the way this thread is going. I'm actually pretty surprised how its turned out so far. Usually theres a lot of personal insults involved, as compared to the half-serious jokes in this thread. If you don't like it, talk to a mod.

Alright, the more the merrier :)

03-17-2009, 23:21

I am sorta rooting for you calvin. way to put up a fight.:thumbup:

Max Logan
03-18-2009, 00:05

a way to break the fun! you`re so not cool! :glare:

P.S. Xav got his 1st kill! Imagine that!!!

Xavior
03-18-2009, 00:16
a way to break the fun! you`re so not cool! :glare:

P.S. Xav got his 1st kill! Imagine that!!!

I tried so hard not to... :(

Cemetary
03-18-2009, 01:12
i got my first kill today as well!

grats xav, and grats to myself as well

Missionary
03-18-2009, 04:33
Mine starts with a D does that mean me.

yours begins with a J - for Jonny Vegas :P

yours beings with N :P

03-18-2009, 04:49
LMAO Pain said they had no allies thats funny since PRIDE is now building forces along our border. Good luck gentlemen.

Hoebawt
03-18-2009, 04:50
Why would i tell u yea my allies are Pain VT AF and so on? So u can kill them b4 they are ready?

03-18-2009, 04:52
I know who your allies are hence the reason I declared on VT I just didnt think they all were a bunch of Bit**** like you. I thought some of your allies actually had a sense of Honor but your Boys in VT showed they are the same as you run and hide and I knew anton wouldnt keep his nose out of it he never does.

Hoebawt
03-18-2009, 04:56
Run and Hide?.... We are cowards coz we dont want our states to just get killed without putting up a fight? its called LIve to fight another die... WE lived to fgith today.. So u say we are *****es... No we pick our battles we deciede when to fight u... so if anythign ur our *****es

03-18-2009, 04:59
I am not sure where your body starts and Antons ends you are both so far up each others arses. As far as picking your fight no I was right you acted like a bit** but thats ok you wont see me run and hide into Vacation and never will.

Hoebawt
03-18-2009, 05:05
Well then we are btiches and anton and i are one why are u so made that u got screwed over by vacation... U didnt see us ***** and moan when Disorder did it... did you? Only reason ur pissed is coz ur FS was ****ed and we bought time to organize a CS against u....

Missionary
03-18-2009, 05:23
in terms of surviving to carry on warring it was a genius idea. i should have done it with my 1st state. but i alwasy though there was a certain amount of time you had to wait before you were actually in vacation mode.

but LD, Pain got blindsided with your declaration on them. then you got blind sided with them all going into vacation mode. dont be bitter about it. just kill them all now :)

Hoebawt
03-18-2009, 05:25
good rep for you

03-18-2009, 05:31
First let's get 1 thing straight I am not mad. Dissappointed maybe but not mad I would be mad if I got in an accident or something but not over a game.

Divine Intervention
03-18-2009, 05:40
guys chill out its only 5 cashers who had to get all their **** on BM cos you indy ****s keep only sending infantry :p

Cemetary
03-18-2009, 05:50
but thats ok you wont see me run and hide into Vacation and never will.

that is very honorable of you

too bad no1 really cares about that tho

---

i would also like to point out that pain has 8 members and pride has 5.. grim had 14 or 15 when pride declared

Divine Intervention
03-18-2009, 07:08
lol we were just about to kill you Dave but then i noticed u were online and we ended up killing a 32mill jet state :o:p
btw guys US is still involved in this conflict (US vs Pain) so ;):P

Missionary
03-18-2009, 07:55
that is very honorable of you

too bad no1 really cares about that tho

---

i would also like to point out that pain has 8 members and pride has 5.. grim had 14 or 15 when pride declared

ummm, Pain has 9 members lol. and Pain need to change there nation description now :P

Divine Intervention
03-18-2009, 08:26
Name: Ripped Spring Break Pleasure(#)[PaIn]
Networth: $2.517
Land: 100

lets say 8 ;)

The Grim Nation[GRIM] has declared War on Pride and Prejudice[Pride]
Reason: Reason 1. Anton and Hoe are lovers. 2. Raul and Cem are lovers which makes for good business in the condom factory.

Hoebawt, Raul and Cem arent even in Pride :(

Cemetary
03-18-2009, 08:54
and missionary, it was 8 WHEN PRIDE DECLARED

and like i have told everyone else, PaIn is mainly a mercenary nation anyways, who cares if we have random people from nations in there considering thats what we are made up of anyways

---

o yes and you need to add the 4 US members to Grim's nation count lol they did get a kill yesterday and pres has a pretty big state soo..

but idk why im trying to argue numbers, i dont really care if it was 10-1 in our favor a long as GRIM dies

03-18-2009, 10:13
I wont argue numbers either because there is no point to it but those arent right either.

Max Logan
03-18-2009, 12:28
Pain, vT, AF, Pride PT:::

To put it straight - GRIM is the best nation in NW.

1)no one wars us alone

2)no one fights without abusing something

3)everyone brings in people from different nation

4)everyone brings out a stocker nations after we used our turns and killed around 20 states in total

This reminds how Anton and Hoe always denied in previous sets that they never have anything in common, yet Antons friends always suicided/killed nations to keep Anton 'netting nations' in front.

1)feeding
2)killing competition through 3rd parties

No wonder Anton has so many 'winning' nations, when all he ahs to do is to order Hoe and whom ever not, can`t remember all of them, to take out people with real skill.

It really shows how valid Antons nation netting skills really are and how much of that is pure weakness.

Anton, the fact you find Dak the greatest nation of all time would make Gnorf blush in shame and reject all he has done.

03-18-2009, 12:33
Well said Max I think I will give rep for that.

jeff_capes
03-18-2009, 13:00
i gotta say I am not impressed with it all. I find it a bit off what PAIN, AF and PRIDE are doing. Why don't you become 1 nation and call it LoR. PT::: lol

Divine Intervention
03-18-2009, 13:27
Pain, vT, AF, Pride PT:::

To put it straight - GRIM is the best nation in NW.

1)no one wars us alone

2)no one fights without abusing something

3)everyone brings in people from different nation

4)everyone brings out a stocker nations after we used our turns and killed around 20 states in total

This reminds how Anton and Hoe always denied in previous sets that they never have anything in common, yet Antons friends always suicided/killed nations to keep Anton 'netting nations' in front.

1)feeding
2)killing competition through 3rd parties

No wonder Anton has so many 'winning' nations, when all he ahs to do is to order Hoe and whom ever not, can`t remember all of them, to take out people with real skill.

It really shows how valid Antons nation netting skills really are and how much of that is pure weakness.

Anton, the fact you find Dak the greatest nation of all time would make Gnorf blush in shame and reject all he has done.

lol, max i know you only post this kinda crap to start arguments, you said so yourself. GRIM, best nation? how? because you were also largest in member numbers at a time when everyone else is going small?

Pride, AF, Pain + VT? sorry but vT isnt even involved. you attacked them and wiped them out. i havent spoken to any of them since. Pain? you killed half of them the other half went into vacation. no one wars you alone? maybe because youre much bigger than everyone? if we had all simultaneously FS'ed you yes you would have a point but thats not what happened. You guys FSed Pain + vT then Pride and AF decided to help out against a nation which was trying to impose itself on everyone else. heh, i even just remember about how you guys threatened to start preparations on NS if Nubs grabbed your states.

please tell me, which of my friends suicided/killed nations to keep my nations in front? please...PLEASE PLEASE bring me an example. real skill? whos that? n00bs like you who dont know how to grab and just logon and hit everyone in top20 and then log off? is that what you call skill?

EoS - was a war set. everyone warred.
WAL - no one was warred. infact it was my nation which had my top2 players suicided. at the end, our superior skill pulled through and we beat LOR
Smile - we had loads of members after UBH disbanded and AF techers join us + we had top1 state. i didn't approve of the WLF vs SLOB war but we would have won either way.
High - the only nation that was killed was NS. result meaning that i lost a huge amount of land farms which slowed down my growth.

feeding? was there any feeding this set? or was me knowing that Pain were going to leave vacation to hit GRIM (with us hitting next day) and grabbing them for land feeding? you admitted yourself there was nothing wrong with my High set either. jealous much? i admit during the FF set there were a handful of instances which could be attributed to "feeding" but thats a long time past and i challenge you to find such occurrences now.

but please, i reiterate, its all nice to throw out your toys from your pram and huff and sulk but once again. bring me examples.

Order Hoe? after i created DaK me and Hoebawt didn't see eye to eye for a long time and it was at a point where we actually nearly came to blows. after that he helped me out when i was blindsided by a nation much bigger than mine which attacked my peaceful stocker tag (Smile). The next time was when GRIM land dropped the person i was playing in FF with and then made plans to kill me. That set i was only playing with one other person so yes, 2 people cant make war so i asked if there were any volunteers. and if i recall correctly that set we raped you guys just like we did again. So is Hoebawt helping me when i got blindsided an example of me ordering him around to kill of competition? Is Hoebawt + several other people helping me vs again a much much bigger GRIM in a war where i was doing a preemptive strike + paying back for one of my members being hurt intentionally just because i grabbed top1 grim state earlier on in the set?

you killed 20 states in total? firstly you only killed 18 so far. secondly 5 of them were from a 5 man nation (vT - or was it 4?) you blindsided, another 5 were from Pain which you also attacked despite it being nearly 1 and a half times smaller than you - and killed the inactive people (oh and not to mention you big bad boys killed an innocent restart of a player who never wars). why do people bring in stocker tags+ jumping? well you see there are several mind sets - you guys like to get together into a huge nation and pump your biceps and think about how great you are. sure this is fun and i admit my earlier nations were also large. but at that time we had several other massive nations - LoR, DS, WLF, USA, the estonian nations...a time when there were several nations which had 15-20 members and it was a more acceptable sight. right now many people (me for example) dont find it fun anymore to just make a massive nation and win by default (which seems to be GRIMs main strategy)...so ask yourself...is a nation which tries to be as big as possible (GRIM) really any much better than nations such as mine which dont recruit and play with a limited number of players out of choice? well done, "skill" lol.

Max, i know you felt you had an uber state and were sitting comfortably thinking your all that and a bag of chips (as Dogma likes to say) but all i have to say is MAN UP and stop crying like a little girl and get to work on your restart.

in regards to DaK - i think ill take Ravens words & opinions over you any day and not just on the DaK matter and what he had to say was of very positive note.

btw, when issue first came to hand of going to war with GRIM - for your information i put it to a nation-wide vote as to whether we should get involved it is attitude like yours which kept cropping up as one of the reasons to get involved. ill bring you a few extracts from some of my convos:

Pride member says:
i don't really like GRIM
Pride member says:
bunch of arrogant n00bs and kiddies
Pride member says:
sadly it turns out those kiddies are in their 20s and 30s

Pride member says:
anyway something in grim disturbs me
Pride member says:
they have so huge nation this set and now they are suddenly so fafafa they are so great somehow
anton says:
they killed his restart
Pride member says:
cos they have nothing better to do. i said they are so " fafafa we are so awesome we can do anything we want"

Pride member says:
did u read forum?
anton says:
?
Pride member says:
well read..they declare themselves as the best nation in nw. i told u. first time they are so big and obviously they think now they are the best. otherwise they have always complained how they are the victims.

i gotta say I am not impressed with it all. I find it a bit off what PAIN, AF and PRIDE are doing. Why don't you become 1 nation and call it LoR. PT::: lol

because:

1) unlike GRIM i dont enjoy running big nations anymore. its uncompetative, its boring, its not a challenge and too time consuming
2) LoR likes warring random people. i have never warred anyone randomly. i have always had a reasons and good reasons for my wars.
EoS vs LOR - gone over time and time again. FF vs GRIM - stocker states land dropped + preemptive strike. Pride vs xELDx - preemptive strike. Pride vs GRIM - helping out a friend who was fighting a superior enemy (purely through # of states and activity) and who was getting killed because he helped me in an uphill fight several sets ago.

oh and Max, you know you love me, even though you dont admit it, well you do on msn :P

anton says:
why cant u love me :crying:
Max says:
i like you, that should be enough :P

:blushing:

Hoebawt
03-18-2009, 13:39
Grim is so lewd.... calling us lor and fags coz we even uped the numbers.... are u serious..... Wow.... WEll have fun restartign LOR jr

Cemetary
03-18-2009, 13:59
yea i like how they brought vT into it lol

once grim wiped them out in their 15-5 attack vT no longer existed, i havent heard from anyone in there since we went into vacation

When blindsided we "10" in PaIn they killed 5 leaving 5 others in vacation... of the 5 they killed only calvin has come back to war

of the 5 in vacation 2 are dead, neither one has made a restart

so the count is vT - 0 : PaIn : 4 (one of which has nearly no time to play but still tries

when AF sent two states over to help us as we came out of vacation nearly all GRIM states had full turns and war ready states so it isnt like you werent prepared, unlike when u hit pain and we had one active member with over 100 turns

Now Pain is sitting at 9 states including all those from AF and those originally in PaIn... One of those states is still at 100 land holding the Leader position

So 8 in pain, 7 that are pretty active, but ill give you 8 anyways

Pride has 5 members, all active to my knowledge

So, we have 13 members currently actively playing, plus calvin who is like a **** mystery man bc Idk where he is or what he's planning

So Pain-AF-Pride have 14 combined states playing

3/12/2009 11:20:57 PM ::LD::Grimreapr [GRIM] CeMeTaRy-{PaIn} why because I have a 16 man nation and 14 are real active

From his mouth he has 14 active states, IDK how many are still active but there you go

14-14

I would also like to add that you can't forget about US's 4 states picking off restarts and growing unchecked. And considering our attack on US was one of GRIM's "reasons" we should add their numbers in as well, or at least 2 of them since Pres is nearly as big as most pain states, or bigger, and the other US state that we didnt kill bc he went in vacation

-----
But as I said before I really don't care about numbers anyways.. Or, as GRIM's fearless leader said:

3/12/2009 11:24:53 PM ::LD::Grimreapr [GRIM] CeMeTaRy-{PaIn} i dont need to justify it from what I hear this is a warring game

BeeNo
03-18-2009, 15:54
while i don't feel i have as much say as cemetary or raven or guys who have put dak togeather for a long time, i do agree that anton brings shame to it, using tactics Gnorf would have disproved of and frowned upon.

you spread your 20-30 member nation out amoung all the other nations giving you spys and friends everywhere, also letting all of them feed you for land/gb whenever they want. is it not harder to find grabs when you have 20-30 members of an 100 player game?

your a decent player anton, but i certainly dont' support your tactics in today's game.

back on topic, and sadly i gotta post against you cem. you still rock though PT:::! :(

you guys are jumping in to save pain and vT as you say, and i know numbers and crap blah blah, its a massive war that involved 3/4's of the players in the game which is kick ***!

but i will point out the fact that Pain was planning on hitting grim? so a pre-emptive strike from grim on pain to protect themselves isn't justified? and vT was definately planning on getting involved.

in the end i see it as this:

pain planning to hit grim and gathering allies
grim FS'ing pain
grim FS'ing vT(ally of pain)
pain gets its allies orgainized and due to some sound strategy still have 5 guys left from their original nation along with jumpers from AF and the involvment of pride.

what would have happend if grim had sat around and waited to get FS'd? i dunno, but i think this is a point that hasn't been brought up yet.

Divine Intervention
03-18-2009, 16:28
no i dont spread my 20-30 members into other nations. i just dont recruit them anymore. i dont spread them out to other nations, i let them chose their own path. frowned upon for having advanced warning of being hit? hmmm okay. having them all feed me land/gb? i havent had "land feed" for 3-4 sets now and i think i only asked one person to hit me this set and he got 430 and then 380 land..this was 1 day before strike. anyway. as i said to Max, regarding DaK:

raven says:
I always knew you had the talent to go pretty far...as a leader
raven says:
you had the contacts, you have the time...and you understand the ideaology
raven says:
whe you were in Dak..I had some slight trust issues with you...wasn't exactly sure which side you were playing for, us or WLF...but, I trusted you enought o make you an asset
raven says:
you're cool and collected when you need to be...

Cemetary
03-18-2009, 16:36
but i will point out the fact that Pain was planning on hitting grim? so a pre-emptive strike from grim on pain to protect themselves isn't justified? and vT was definately planning on getting involved.

GRIM did not hit us as a pre-emptive, LD himself told me his reasons, we were not gathering anyone to hit them before they hit us

Cemetary
03-18-2009, 16:37
tactics Gnorf would have disproved of and frowned upon.

you might want to reread some of gnorfs posts in dak forums, ll reopen them to you if you'd like

Max Logan
03-18-2009, 16:53
as Anton said, GRIM wins by default, so arguing is pointless, we are right, you`re not.

can`t change the fact you were never men enough to war us on your own. trying to get other nations to war us and when it fails, calling old favors... pfft :rolleyes: Here goes your great war nation, just another of your screw ups Hoey :rolleyes:

14 GRIM

10 PAIN, 5 Pride, 5 vT, xxx AF (don`t really care)

idk, but my maths show you have more members

Divine Intervention
03-18-2009, 17:08
lol which bit are you right about? and i like how you list nations which you attack first and then make it seem as if they attacked you. i was talking to Devildog on MSN he makes a good point how you keep trying to play numbers to make yourself victim. you count all the Pain states yet GRIM has less than what it had in total members...you count vT which you attacked which hadnt even touched you or restarted.

if you want to talk numbers then talk:

14(16) grim vs 5 Pain (of whom only 1 had 300 turns and rest had 1xx), 5pride and like 5AF...considering you guys are indy warring netters fully war ready etc and everyone else had to buy their stuff on BM i think its kind of even isnt it?

GRIM wins by default? i think you misunderstood what i was trying to say.

BeeNo
03-18-2009, 17:08
you might want to reread some of gnorfs posts in dak forums, ll reopen them to you if you'd like

anton has admitted to me to using feeding tactics during past sets, it puts his actions under greater scrutiny. he knows this and was being careful until xELDx was killed, then a number of interesting grabs took place.

and i'm sorry it was hard to post that last message, i didn't like bringing up dak, but with my post earlier this set i think the comunity should know how i feel about feeding, and we know how dak felt about such tactics.

we'll see if gnorfer disowns me or not when he comes back :P

sorry fellas... :crying:

03-18-2009, 17:40
GRIM did not hit us as a pre-emptive, LD himself told me his reasons, we were not gathering anyone to hit them before they hit us

Your right we didnt we just happen to get lucky and hit you a few days before you were gonna hit us so you got caught with your pants down and then went into vacation while rallying support your allies in VT got owned.

Max Logan
03-18-2009, 17:41
lol which bit are you right about? and i like how you list nations which you attack first and then make it seem as if they attacked you. i was talking to Devildog on MSN he makes a good point how you keep trying to play numbers to make yourself victim. you count all the Pain states yet GRIM has less than what it had in total members...you count vT which you attacked which hadnt even touched you or restarted.

if you want to talk numbers then talk:

14(16) grim vs 5 Pain (of whom only 1 had 300 turns and rest had 1xx), 5pride and like 5AF...considering you guys are indy warring netters fully war ready etc and everyone else had to buy their stuff on BM i think its kind of even isnt it?

GRIM wins by default? i think you misunderstood what i was trying to say.

10 stocking states jumping war after we have already built us and spent turns. it doesn`t take a genius to figure out my point...

and last I heard, you considered yourself one

P.S. I don`t care about your numbers. **** it. You can bring more of your hiding buddies. GRIM won`t beg anyone to help, we won`t accept tag jumpers. We don`t take example from low class nation who irronically call themselves - Pride lol

Divine Intervention
03-18-2009, 17:49
except we didnt tag jump? and no one was hiding. basically we are low class because we helped our friends. okay :)
and Pain didn't beg for help. Cemetary didn't ask me once and Hoebawt told me to **** off after i mentioned how he
should instead consider settling for peace when i proposed that the odds were too against us.

built up and spent turns? so you mean after you guys went crazy ships + jets and had like nearly a week after PAIN went
into vacation to increase your states strength?

Max Logan
03-18-2009, 17:50
except we didnt tag jump? and no one was hiding.

i give up...you`ll never get it

ok, explanation - the *P.S.* should not be read in context to the 1st part

now you gfinally get it?

Divine Intervention
03-18-2009, 17:54
so whats low class about us? the fact that im helping my friend?

Max Logan
03-18-2009, 17:56
10 stocking states jumping war after we have already built us and spent turns. it doesn`t take a genius to figure out my point...

and last I heard, you considered yourself one

P.S. I don`t care about your numbers. **** it. You can bring more of your hiding buddies. GRIM won`t beg anyone to help, we won`t accept tag jumpers. We don`t take example from low class nation who irronically call themselves - Pride lol

You should pay attention to that part

The low class, I`m just making fun of your name choice, which is hilarious when you take pride in feeding and 'helping' friends as a payback for old 'helping friends'
You really are low class

Divine Intervention
03-18-2009, 17:59
i take pride in feeding? excuse me? and thats whats friends do they help each other in times of need. name choice - its a book. and regarding you being built up - exactly you had nearly a week to make combat ready states in preperation of Pain leaving vacation. you had massive states with ****loads jets and ships. how is this a disadvantage lol

stop crying so much max. sometimes i think ill just kill you simply because it hurts you so much.

Hoebawt
03-18-2009, 18:49
Max is fag hes just mad that we outsmarted them and are now kicking thier ***... Good Day to all of grim

Raul
03-18-2009, 20:50
5 GA that killed 1,000,000 people - $550,000,000

28 AA -$9,000,000,000

4 SA- $700,000,000

7 KE - $3,000,000,000

Watching GRIM states doing a stupid nonsense waste of turns, has no cost!

There are certain things that money cant buy, for everything else u have Master Card...

valid in stores world wide
http://rrpppanama.com/Images/ImagesN-Septiembre/MasterCard_logo.jpg

Raul
03-18-2009, 21:06
Ok, ive had no time to come over to forums to reply to anything but i have now so here it goes...

1. First i want to state that AF helping into this war has nothing to do with saving Hoes hairy ***. I hate Hoe and i hate Cem, and they know it, and we all know we dont like each other, cause Hoe hates mexicans and i hate people that look like latin americans but were born in Congo, and Cem has sex with cows and thats really disgusting! one day ill make them cry and pee on their baby suits. BUT TODAY, today GRIM has 17 members when everyone else is making the effort to remain small, and warring at their free balls its a complete nonsense idea even if killing Hoe. I dont hate GRIM, i dont even know who the muder fukka leader is, but i want them to know they cant come and bully all smaller nations just because they have numbers.

2. Anton is gay, and he needs to buy some new balls, he was afraid of warring GRIM since the first day

3. I heard that GRIM had some turtles prisioned so we came and save them for the good sake of the world.!

4. Long Live the King

5. Thats elvis presley

6. I like cookies

7. All of the 7 AF noobs are better and more handsome than Max Logan ;)

8. IAm sleeping at Gametime: 04:00:00-2009/03/19, so u all GRIMER moder fukka can come and kill me if u can!

Thats all =)

Cemetary
03-18-2009, 22:59
GRIM talks of having pride while hitting nations less than half their members lol

Divine Intervention
03-19-2009, 00:10
lol its true...i keep expecting GRIM to be a challenge but each time they roll over and im left thing: "oh, well that wasn't so hard after all :p"

03-19-2009, 00:56
GRIM talks of having pride while hitting nations less than half their members lol

@ Cem you had 10 when we declared I cant help you booted 5 out and whats the difference between what we did and what you did? You warred US with less members so dont gimme that sh!t.

I also am not gonna wait around for VT to gather more members to join them and you so I killed them as well.
@ Raul we arent bullying anyone anymore than PAIN is by hitting a smaller nation so go find your turtles else where.

@ Anton as I told you on MSN you take your obligation and feel happy about yourself. I dont care what anyone says or what you say the only 1 in the nation that had 300 turns when they died last night was Fernatopia so where you get everyone had 300 is beyond me because we just got done killing 1 and were working on another. I will be more than happy to say I am wrong if you can show me the intels where everyone had 300 turns when you and AF jumped in. Oh and btw if your guys only had 10 to 15 bilion banked when you guys joined then your not as good as you say I had 9 Bil banked a few hours before hand and I was warring for 5 days.

@ Anyone who feels they need to respond to this feel free to I know you will anyway and just to let you know I am not angry I allready have my restart in the nation and i will be back next set as well.

Cemetary
03-19-2009, 01:54
so i dont get why you are saying anything about member counts

u were saying we need to stop crying because we are outnumbered then when the tables turn, and u rnt really outnumbered, you guys complain then from the looks some have quit for set

we know we outnumbered US, and i accepted the fact that we got what we deserved by getting hit by a much bigger nation, although i dont think that had anything to do with you, but you guys wanted a reason to break your "we always net blah blah blah" bs

i realize that i need to rely on friends to help me when i get blindsided and fs by a nation alot bigger than mine, anyone with the idiocy to not do w/e is in their power to win a war that is against them is retarded and doesnt deserve to lead a nation

------

@ Cem you had 10 when we declared I cant help you booted 5 out and whats the difference between what we did and what you did? You warred US with less members so dont gimme that sh!t.

Yea, i never claimed to have pride or w/e, i use the tactics at hand to get a victory, i run a nation filled with mercs, with the policy of dishonor before death.. and considering the fact that im still alive, and you aren't, i will stand by my policy

Divine Intervention
03-19-2009, 03:08
LD - Pride players had full banks, AF players who werent as active and where farmer-indy switches had roughly 15b or so (except #91 who had like full bank and #12 who had closer to half or more i think).

jeff_capes
03-19-2009, 03:28
except we didnt tag jump? and no one was hiding. basically we are low class because we helped our friends. okay :)
and Pain didn't beg for help. Cemetary didn't ask me once and Hoebawt told me to **** off after i mentioned how he should instead consider settling for peace when i proposed that the odds were too against us.

I'm your friend why didn't you help me in US. That would have evened it up to about 10 on 10 give or take.

Divine Intervention
03-19-2009, 03:37
no but i did give you advice on what to do :p

Xavior
03-19-2009, 03:37
Why am I not surprised PAIN had to get their WLF buddies to help them in a fairly even war?

Good luck to both sides! :)

03-19-2009, 03:42
Ok here is a tough question for everyone out there who doesnt get blindsided in a FS? I am sure you guys blindsided US I could be wrong but I doubt it. The numbers I am not *****ing about. I am stating that it took in essense 25 states to bring us down the 5 from VT had to be killed or they would have joined you we killed the 5 you booted or I am sure they would have come back when you got more help and helped so we killed them as well to me it all boils down to you guys being a bunch of Pansies that cant take what you give you hide in vacation call it what you will strategy or whatever makes you sleep better at night it was a gay move by gay people who cant take the fact they got owned just like they owned US in the FS, Also I in my personal opinion will always think GRIM is the best nation just as I am sure all of you think your nation is the best nation you dont like my opinion thats fine but its mine. whether you like us or not as i told most of you or some of you we will never hide from the beatings we will restart and take it like MEN.

@Cem we werent any bigger than you were to US.

Divine Intervention
03-19-2009, 04:23
LD i already told you, if PAIN had FS'ed you i (and AF) wouldn't have gotten involved. Im sure Hoebawt and Raul will be the first people to tell you how reluctant i am to war :P