PDA

View Full Version : My Resignation...

pcgluva
07-05-2010, 12:10
As many of you may or may have not have noticed I am no longer a MOD on the nation-wars forums. After being a mod here since day one and a mod on world at war for almost 2 years I have had alot of time as a moderator... But during the recent months real life has kicked in... I am not able to log in like I once could. I work a full time job and also am still going strong at my volunteer fire department where we have been going out on calls like crazy... While it kills me to not mod here anymore I just do not have the time. It started a few months ago with the Newsletter. After interest fell from there it was hard to keep it running. I have also started working for 2 clients with my design work. Thus keeping me away from leisure activities even more.

Long story short I want to appologize for neglecting the community and holding up a mod spot that I could not fully use for the last two or three months. I will not be quiting the game fully but I am cutting back. I will login every few days to the forums to keep things current but Untill the summers end i am extremely busy. You guys are a family to me I have known alot of you since 2004 thats almost 7 years now... I was 12 when I started and now at the age of 19 I realize how close and how many friends I have made here... We have lost some good faces in the game and even in real life. All in all i want to say thank you to everyone especially to Mr. P for keeping this community running when we were about to die. There are many others i would call by name but then I wouldnt want to leave others like Totte out in the cold for not naming them :-P

EDIT: After just reading the newest Newsletter I would like to thank Xavior for taking over and doing such a good job on that...
EDIT #2: As some of you may also know I still am an active player on Nukezone... The only reason being i promised Bled4dayz (kenny) I would keep Extinction Level Event (ELE) running... if anyone sees us there feel free to join in... Weve had many NW war guys come and go

Max Logan
07-05-2010, 12:30
Newsletter? Where? :o

pcgluva
07-05-2010, 13:06
Check your email max lol

Dogma
07-05-2010, 14:15
PCG, youknow we will always be here for ya. You have always been here for us and it works both ways. You realize how far we go back??? lol do what ya gotta do.

totte
07-05-2010, 18:04
Good run pcg :)

Mr President
07-05-2010, 20:36
*sniff sniff*

you will be missed my friend.. Thank you for so much dedication through the years.

When real life settles down some for you, you always have a home here.

L P
07-05-2010, 21:44
I remember Sean's first few sets many, many years ago. I guess I can't call him a kid any more, he's all grown up now. :cool:

pcgluva
07-05-2010, 23:23
n'awwwwwwww guyssssss you ganna make me cry... im not going anyway though just slowing down a bit... and dogma i know way back... also lp its been a while since we caught up make any toast lately?

Max Logan
07-06-2010, 02:57
Check your email max lol

There`s nothing in my e-mail :o
and it`s the right one as I get end set notices and stuff

L P
07-06-2010, 03:06
also lp its been a while since we caught up make any toast lately?

My probation officer said I need to stay away from toast for a little while.

Disorder
07-06-2010, 22:40
Check your REP pcg! :-)

pcgluva
07-06-2010, 23:38
lmaoo thanks disorder... im still around dont worry

Minimus
07-07-2010, 19:23
Bout **** time.

pcgluva
07-09-2010, 09:33
why sooo mini