PDA

View Full Version : Me baby sitting

Spetznaz_GRU
08-29-2007, 10:36
http://images.pp2g.com/mYnp6Z3YFBQh-ZXh!bAMcBmd4ZWR1Ahwc.aspx
Oh I love this little rascal. It's my best mate's kid. He's so funny and so cheeky. He's only 3, but fights like a man. He punches us and kicks us and even if it's unexpected and you want to shout at him, you're really proud of him. God I love him. When I baby sit him we always fight and I buy him lots of candy and ice cream. I make him say really nasty things and then his mother gets really angry.
I love this little kid. So last time he fell asleep at my place because he was tired of running and jumping and fighting and I put a Russian flag in his hand. Now all the Russian girls on my msn wanted this picture. I scored points. But come on say yourself, isn't this a sweet picture?

Mr President
08-29-2007, 10:53
cute kid!

Spetznaz_GRU
08-29-2007, 11:01
cute kid!
Exactly. When I take him on my lap and turn on the cam, all chicks melt instantly. I love him so much.

ranger2112
08-29-2007, 11:05
gotta love it man.

Warl0rd
08-29-2007, 11:06
I make him say really nasty things and then his mother gets really angry.I wonder why :huh:

If you had to deal with him 24/7 i'm sure you would change your mind ;)

ranger2112
08-29-2007, 11:10
i am not a psychic, but i am pretty sure Warlord doesnt really like spetz

Spetznaz_GRU
08-29-2007, 11:10
I wonder why :huh:

If you had to deal with him 24/7 i'm sure you would change your mind ;)
Well I deal with him quite a lot. I'm his Godfather.

Warl0rd
08-29-2007, 11:14
I believe you do love him and find him funny, just saying that if you had to deal with him all days you would end up getting tired... but hey i'm sure he also loves you because kids love that kind of things (fighting, etc)

Spetznaz_GRU
08-29-2007, 11:17
I'm not going to be arrogant, but yeah he loves me. He has this funny little name for me. Poonky. That's what his parents used to call him. And now he calls me that. It's just a name made up that they thought was really sweat. And god, if he'd be my child I'd sleep 15 hours a day. He's very exhausting. But he's worth it. And I would want my kid to be exactly the same as he is.

Warl0rd
08-29-2007, 11:21
And god, if he'd be my child I'd sleep 15 hours a day. He's very exhausting.Thats exactly what i meant when i said you would get tired :laugh: I'm sure why his parents don't mind you taking care of him for a few hours lol You don't mind, he doesn't mind either, all good then :cool:

Spetznaz_GRU
08-29-2007, 12:11
Well his dad is just like me. We love to see him laugh, but boy do we like to tease him. When he starts crying he's like a worm tossing and turning. And then we can take him in our arms and tell him that it's ok. I love it when he sleeps over at our place. He sleeps between me and my girlfriend. I just lie there watching him. And at 7am it's jumping on my face and hitting me. I admit doing it every day would freak me out, but I love it. He brings joy in to everybody's life.

One day I came to pick him up and he was just punished by his parents. So he assumed that he was being punished and his parents didn't want him anymore.
So he's crying on the backseat and tears and snot are covering it. So I tell him:
Sweety don't cry. I'm going to buy you ice cream if you stop crying. To what he replies: I'm not sweet. I'm a bad, bad boy. Needless to say I laughed so hard that it made him cry even more.

Warl0rd
08-29-2007, 12:13
priceless lol

Spetznaz_GRU
08-29-2007, 12:18
I should actually have this as a commercial for mastercard. Not sure if you guys have it over in Portugal. It goes like this: some things are priceless, for all the other things there's mastercard.

Warl0rd
08-29-2007, 12:24
we do

Spetznaz_GRU
08-29-2007, 12:48
Well, then you know I'm right.

pcgluva
08-29-2007, 16:40
i know a kid when he was younger he used to come home and tell his mom he was always getting in time out in school, but he never acted like a bad kid at home so after a few weeks the mother goes in to talk to the teacher and the teacher replies no i havnt put him in time out any thing he thinks is wrong he puts himself in timeout

ranger2112
08-29-2007, 16:42
self-discipline. nice?? dunno. i wouldnt rat myself out

Spetznaz_GRU
08-29-2007, 16:45
i know a kid when he was younger he used to come home and tell his mom he was always getting in time out in school, but he never acted like a bad kid at home so after a few weeks the mother goes in to talk to the teacher and the teacher replies no i havnt put him in time out any thing he thinks is wrong he puts himself in timeout
What a retarded teacher. And what a smart kid. When he was sick of taking class he just gave himself a break.

Don't really see what this has to do with the topic.

Warl0rd
08-29-2007, 16:47
kids? :confused:

Spetznaz_GRU
08-29-2007, 16:48
Lol. But I want all attention on my godson.

ranger2112
08-29-2007, 16:52
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/2006/07/spam50.jpg

Spetznaz_GRU
08-29-2007, 16:55
You horrible cajun.:D

pcgluva
08-29-2007, 16:58
what was the teacher ganna do lol he wouldnt leave the corner, but ya spend as much time with him as u can if you are that close with him

Spetznaz_GRU
08-29-2007, 20:08
what was the teacher ganna do lol he wouldnt leave the corner, but ya spend as much time with him as u can if you are that close with him
The teacher could have done loads of things. He could have sent him to the principal, he could have sent him home or send his parents a note.

Oh and thanks. I will now. Because you told me too.

Acetriad
08-30-2007, 01:38
Enjoy the time you have with him while he is small. He won't stat that way forever... or even for very long. Its over for an instant. Be grateful that he is your mate's son too... not a girlfriends.... they like to split after you get attached to the kids...

Dogma
08-30-2007, 04:02
not babysitting if it is his own kid, only if it is someone elses kid. You can't babysit your own, that is called staying with the youngun

Spetznaz_GRU
08-30-2007, 08:35
Enjoy the time you have with him while he is small. He won't stat that way forever... or even for very long. Its over for an instant. Be grateful that he is your mate's son too... not a girlfriends.... they like to split after you get attached to the kids...
Now why would a girlfriend (just a girlfriend whom I don't have a relationship with) split after I get attached with the kid? As soon as you get attached with the kid, she would want you to become her real boyfriend. As soon as girls see how good you are with kids, they melt and start to love you. Ofcourse you need to be at least a bit attractive and fly.

not babysitting if it is his own kid, only if it is someone elses kid. You can't babysit your own, that is called staying with the youngun
True

ranger2112
08-30-2007, 10:42
[QUOTE=Spetznaz_GRU;746]Now why would a girlfriend (just a girlfriend whom I don't have a relationship with) split after I get attached with the kid? As soon as you get attached with the kid, she would want you to become her real boyfriend. As soon as girls see how good you are with kids, they melt and start to love you. Ofcourse you need to be at least a bit attractive and fly.

well at least u got the kid going for u:laugh: