PDA

View Full Version : I am back.

anglewing
07-06-2010, 10:33
Hello guys. I am finally back, after such a long break away from all of you. I had leave 2 weeks right after i got my posting on the Editorial Team, because of some major exams and stuff, but at least i managed to make my first Newsletter that time, with alot of guiding from Sean. Its really very sad for me, because the first thread i saw once i entered the forums was by Sean that he was resigning.. well, i guess ill get started once again and also thanks alot to Mr. President, because he guided me alot when i just started. I may not be as good in the game for now, cause i will try to fit in and adjust myself to recent happenings first, then, maybe in the second set, I will REALLY start playing. Hello to all and good luck. =P

EDIT: Oh, and i almost forgot, I am back to take over the arcade, try to beat me. =PP

totte
07-06-2010, 10:40
Hello guys. I am finally back, after such a long break away from all of you. I had leave 2 weeks right after i got my posting on the Editorial Team, because of some major exams and stuff, but at least i managed to make my first Newsletter that time, with alot of guiding from Sean. Its really very sad for me, because the first thread i saw once i entered the forums was by Sean that he was resigning.. well, i guess ill get started once again and also thanks alot to Mr. President, because he guided me alot when i just started. I may not be as good in the game for now, cause i will try to fit in and adjust myself to recent happenings first, then, maybe in the second set, I will REALLY start playing. Hello to all and good luck. =P

EDIT: Oh, and i almost forgot, I am back to take over the arcade, try to beat me. =PP

welcome back :)

Mr President
07-06-2010, 14:06
WB..

send a message to Xavour as he is now running the newsletter.. That is if you still wish to help :)

Disorder
07-06-2010, 22:37
Welcome back, I hope the exams and all went well for you!