PDA

View Full Version : Grim vs vT

FeaRLezZoN3
03-14-2009, 01:28
I get online to find out Grim is preparing war against us, very interesting...:cursing:

Divine Intervention
03-14-2009, 04:39
the new LoR :P well tbf it is where all EX went.

Missionary
03-14-2009, 07:42
I get online to find out Grim is preparing war against us, very interesting...:cursing:

awwww poor you. now run away like a good little biatch.

kitoy
03-14-2009, 07:42
eh, what does EX have to do with this? :glare:

Max Logan
03-14-2009, 10:31
Anton`s just paranoid, don`t mind him

Divine Intervention
03-14-2009, 10:34
Anton`s just paranoid, don`t mind him

theres 4-5 EX players in GRIM atm. EX = LoR :p

Max Logan
03-14-2009, 10:37
theres 4-5 EX players in GRIM atm. EX = LoR :p

there are few viets alright, but LD doesn`t complain...so ;)

::LD::GrimReapr
03-14-2009, 10:51
the new LoR :P well tbf it is where all EX went.

No. It isnt the new LOR I found me some Information about VT asking other nations to war us so unfortunantly im not gonna let them get some extra numbers for when PAIN can roll out of vacation. I am the leader of GRIM not the EX members. EX wanted to net peacefully but did this because I asked them to so make sure your blaming the right people before pointing fingers.

Kamran
03-14-2009, 10:59
tells alot of VT now:RM:

wanted to get my hands on them.

Cemetary
03-16-2009, 00:06
No. It isnt the new LOR I found me some Information about VT asking other nations to war us so unfortunantly im not gonna let them get some extra numbers for when PAIN can roll out of vacation. I am the leader of GRIM not the EX members. EX wanted to net peacefully but did this because I asked them to so make sure your blaming the right people before pointing fingers.

so the viets rnt the dbags of NW anymore, LD is

03-16-2009, 02:01
Why Thanks Cem thats a compliment coming from someone like yourself.

Max Logan
03-16-2009, 02:27
so the viets rnt the dbags of NW anymore, LD is

sorry, if this weren`t coming from your type of person, it would actually be amusing

Vortex
03-19-2009, 07:45
lol I knew there were retards here...

Cemetary
03-19-2009, 11:29
says the guys who quit when losing a war

Hoebawt
03-19-2009, 11:44
For real grim is filled wit lil *****es.... Go now and quit u ****ign pussies

Max Logan
03-19-2009, 12:09

says the guys who went into vacation mode to save their asses and called in for allies 'to own everyone'

lol

Max Logan
03-19-2009, 12:11

I`m sorry

Remind me which nations went around crying to everyone nation leader to help them war GRIM becouse they were little pussies and run into vacation mode to bring in full stocked state later on

Wait, it was PAIN and PRIDE

Love the names lol

Divine Intervention
03-19-2009, 12:17
I`m sorry

Remind me which nations went around crying to everyone nation leader to help them war GRIM becouse they were little pussies and run into vacation mode to bring in full stocked state later on

Wait, it was PAIN and PRIDE

Love the names lol

erm, i didn't talk to any other leader about warring GRIM. nor did Pain "call in its allies". Raul decided that GRIM were acting like *******s and volunteered his help (infact he told me before speaking to Hoebawt) and Pride had a unanimous nation vote to help Pain. thank you for complimenting nation name max :)

Max Logan
03-19-2009, 12:24
erm, i didn't talk to any other leader about warring GRIM. nor did Pain "call in its allies". Raul decided that GRIM were acting like *******s and volunteered his help (infact he told me before speaking to Hoebawt) and Pride had a unanimous nation vote to help Pain. thank you for complimenting nation name max :)

to bad the voting never took place against Pain vs US

But it just would be stupid to war your allies who so helped you to win before. SO it`s only natural there war an unanimous vote in favor to help Pain

Noooooo, Pain NEVER EVER called for allies! Noooooo! lol

OMG! Anton sometimes you`re acting like Hoe - complete idiot

Divine Intervention
03-19-2009, 12:35
too bad indeed but im not the police of NW :). anyway im tired of arguing with you. just make a restart so we can kill it.

Hoebawt
03-19-2009, 12:36
Where did i say i didnt call in allies?... Now ur just makign **** up..... Now go keep cryign..... the So called best nation in Nation wars

FeaRLezZoN3
03-19-2009, 14:55
**** what did I miss? lol:blink:

Max Logan
03-19-2009, 16:00
Where did i say i didnt call in allies?... Now ur just makign **** up..... Now go keep cryign..... the So called best nation in Nation wars

did I say you denied?

I stated the fact - you called in allies.
maybe you need a reading skill lesson.

too bad no one will ever call Pain the best nation, as no one will call WLF one. As whatever you get into, you can never do it as a nation, you always need allies jumping half way through or massive numbers. This time number were not on your side, so you chickened out and went into vacation to save your asses and gather allies.

Your warring quality is none existing as always, Hoey

MarineRecon
03-19-2009, 16:07
not that this is any of my business but do u think GRIM is the best nation cuz their not especially after this set

Max Logan
03-19-2009, 16:12
not that this is any of my business but do u think GRIM is the best nation cuz their not especially after this set

if takes to abuse vacation mode and get stocker states with full banks to attack states with no turns and/or cash who were killing for the last days, then yeah, we surely must be the best!

but on the other hand, its Pain. And pain, as WLF, has yet to win anything on their own

MarineRecon
03-19-2009, 16:13
grim is by far not the best...u guys may have good players and all but not the best...i respected some of grim's ways but this set made me lose it more...pain isnt the best ill agree with u on that but dont make it sound like grim is the best when they aint either

Max Logan
03-19-2009, 16:17
grim is by far not the best...u guys may have good players and all but not the best...i respected some of grim's ways but this set made me lose it more...pain isnt the best ill agree with u on that but dont make it sound like grim is the best when they aint either

it surely looks so. we were such a huge threat the all time most kill having nation(Pain=WLF), that they needed a whole lot more firepower.

as by the look of their FS after they left vacation mode, they hardly killed our 2nd highest :thumbup:

Cemetary
03-19-2009, 16:26
too bad no one will ever call Pain the best nation, as no one will call WLF one. As whatever you get into, you can never do it as a nation, you always need allies jumping half way through or massive numbers. This time number were not on your side, so you chickened out and went into vacation to save your asses and gather allies.

yes, and no one will ever call GRIM "the best nation" while they continue FSing nation half their size in their "netting" sets

and i love when nations that are nearly twice the size of almost every other nation in game ***** about people smaller than them bringing in allies. Does getting help when I am clearly outnumbered make me a bad leader? Does getting my active players to go into vacation mode to save their states until we can even the numbers make me one?

Hoe and I must be doing something right if we have friends to call in a tight spot. But I guess I could have them all merge in to one nation so we are then twice the size of everyone, then complain anytime one of those smaller nations has a friend help them even the numbers.

As it stands GRIM got destroyed and most of your players quit for the set, probably because your amazing "leaders" don't have any way to fight their way back from the hole they created for themselves.

And I'm pretty sure WLF has fought plenty of times without any friends, hell, I have been on the wrong side of that for years. And i also love when people call the nation im leading WLF, when i was only in WLF for 3 sets, and fought them for 30. I guess the statement "WLF for life" is true.

as by the look of their FS after they left vacation mode, they hardly killed our 2nd highest :thumbup:

hmm, we had 4 states that had less than 100 turns (4 days in vacation mdoe without collecting) one with full and one breaker, and we took down two of your best warring states

Max Logan
03-19-2009, 16:31
yes, and no one will ever call GRIM "the best nation" while they continue FSing nation half their size in their "netting" sets

and i love when nations that are nearly twice the size of almost every other nation in game ***** about people smaller than them bringing in allies. Does getting help when I am clearly outnumbered make me a bad leader? Does getting my active players to go into vacation mode to save their states until we can even the numbers make me one?

Hoe and I must be doing something right if we have friends to call in a tight spot. But I guess I could have them all merge in to one nation so we are then twice the size of everyone, then complain anytime one of those smaller nations has a friend help them even the numbers.

As it stands GRIM got destroyed and most of your players quit for the set, probably because your amazing "leaders" don't have any way to fight their way back from the hole they created for themselves.

And I'm pretty sure WLF has fought plenty of times without any friends, hell, I have been on the wrong side of that for years. And i also love when people call the nation im leading WLF, when i was only in WLF for 3 sets, and fought them for 30. I guess the statement "WLF for life" is true.

1st part we won`t even discuss. you`re just being hypocrite again

2nd part - same as 1st when. Esp when we remember LOR+WLF+AF+D(something)

3rd part - Do it. I dare you

4th part - yeah, we won`t bring in some saviours that will come and do everything for us. As the one you refer to 'we' is just AF and Pride states. Pain has little to nothing to do in it

5th - to bad we don`t have WoW forum archive. you`d be surprised

Max Logan
03-19-2009, 16:31
hmm, we had 4 states that had less than 100 turns (4 days in vacation mdoe without collecting) one with full and one breaker, and we took down two of your best warring states

you mean AF did it...

Raul
03-19-2009, 17:35
Come on ladies, i can sacrifice my state to GRIM if you want, but lets not fight , lets all be friends =D

Hoebawt
03-19-2009, 20:04
Max idk wat itnels u had but none of us had turns when u declared.... Thats why instead of hitting a hour early we decieded it was best to go into Vacation... AF and PRide are our friends and felt they shoudl have helped.. Especially Anton since this all started coz I helped him.... Dont give me that **** about WLF man.. this is Pain not WLF.... Ofcourse ur just gonna keep on bashing me coz wat its been like 6 years of someone from our side kickign ur *** left and right?

Raul
03-20-2009, 00:45
AR EatMorChikin(#91)[PaIn] The White House(#189)[US] 31 Land 05:41:48-2009/03/20

grtz Darren! your first kill in nation wars and you kill Mr Pres!

Hoebawt
03-20-2009, 00:49
:)

03-20-2009, 03:18

You my friend have no room to say anything about respect to me or anyone else in my nation with the way you play this game if you dont get your way you boot everyone from your nation and take your ball and go home.
As far as GRIM being the best I said it once Ill say it again GRIM is the best and that is my opinion and mine alone you have yours and its not because of the skill level or players that make it the best its because we here in GRIM enjoy having a good time in our own little way.

northbabylon
03-20-2009, 04:31
NS is the best tag ever you guys are nuts

Missionary
03-20-2009, 05:04
NS is the best tag ever you guys are nuts

im with andy on this one, whats wrong with you ppl :P

MarineRecon
03-20-2009, 07:19
i didnt say u had to respect me i could give 2 ****s who likes me and who doesnt lol and if ure saying that about grim then im sure every nation here will consider themselves the best then because they all have fun their own ways

Max Logan
03-20-2009, 09:18
AR EatMorChikin(#91)[PaIn] The White House(#189)[US] 31 Land 05:41:48-2009/03/20

grtz Darren! your first kill in nation wars and you kill Mr Pres!

according to you AF was always noob. I remember last summer against USA AF was all just noobs

Max Logan
03-20-2009, 09:21
Max idk what intels u had but none of us had turns when u declared.... Thats why instead of hitting an hour early we decieded it was best to go into Vacation... AF and Pride are our friends and felt they shoudl have helped.. Especially Anton since this all started coz I helped him.... Dont give me that **** about WLF man.. this is Pain not WLF.... Ofcourse ur just gonna keep on bashing me coz wat its been like 6 years of someone from our side kickign ur *** left and right?

yeah, it must`ve been hard to hide behind LoRs 50+ members when attacking Empire or TWC at 20 members! You were sooooo great warrers back then! I must say, you were the same level you are now - non existing war skills :rolleyes:

Pain is mostly WLF, so don`t...Everything you do is WLF, same low level warring, same members, some uselesness.

Pffft lol

Divine Intervention
03-20-2009, 10:00
according to you AF was always noob. I remember last summer against USA AF was all just noobs

theyre still n00bs and still owning (ex) USA :P
jks.

Vortex
03-20-2009, 11:52

English isnt my best language but are you saying here that we are by FAR the worst nation? iow close being the best?

Vortex
03-20-2009, 11:54

And where do you get that from? I hardly particpated cuz I dont have the time.
Btw I havent heard the fat lady sing??

Vortex
03-20-2009, 11:56

Thats what alot of ppl said to you and your buddies when you were whining.. Did you leave ??
You have to start making sentences of your own rather then look back in the forums and paste them.

Hoebawt
03-20-2009, 12:24
Bled plz show me where i was whinning.

Max Logan
03-20-2009, 14:34

I don`t know... Lor declaring on Pain says anything?

Hoebawt
03-20-2009, 15:47
Yea me posting like maybe 10 times in a thread thats like 15 pages long... i dindt see any whinning there... wanna try again?

BeeNo
03-20-2009, 18:03
sounds like whining and *****ing to me hoe

Max Logan
03-20-2009, 18:11
Considering that poor Cem made it and you promised a whole **** crusade against Lor...lmao! lol

Xavior
03-20-2009, 18:19
Considering that poor Cem made it and you promised a whole **** crusade against Lor...lmao! lol

Shut up, Ali!

kitoy
03-20-2009, 19:51
Shut up, Ali!

i missed the guy.. :crying:

Vortex
03-21-2009, 06:07

Im talking about your "carreer"in general

Hoebawt
03-21-2009, 07:16

I did and do u see LOR anywhere no they are still hidding in the cracks

Hoebawt
03-21-2009, 07:17
Im talking about your "carreer"in general

LOL my "career" hahahahahahaha plz dont mk me laugh This is game Bled everything i do here is for fun.. when i see one of u lil ****ing *****es cry and ***** about something i laugh ten times fold.....

Max Logan
03-21-2009, 12:50
LOL my "career" hahahahahahaha plz dont mk me laugh This is game Bled everything i do here is for fun.. when i see one of u lil ****ing *****es cry and ***** about something i laugh ten times fold.....

too bad most the time you take no credit for it lol

Vortex
03-24-2009, 05:45

Didnt you see the "" ??? Dont try to be a smart ***.

Hoebawt
03-24-2009, 19:19
Hows ur restart doing?

Missionary
03-25-2009, 04:57
whos vT's? :P

Max Logan
03-25-2009, 16:10
Hows ur restart doing?

hows your nation?

wait it`s not yours, you`re just a sad pawn

Hoebawt
03-25-2009, 22:41
Word up i moved up to Pawn now... awesome

Missionary
03-26-2009, 08:47
hows your nation?

wait it`s not yours, you`re just a sad pawn

a pawn? thats a step up.....hoeb wasn't even on the chess board before.

Max Logan
03-26-2009, 12:25
a pawn? thats a step up.....hoeb wasn't even on the chess board before.

your name sounds, familiar, but I can`t seem to recall who you are, so enlighten me, what you have to do with this war?

and your comment was completely out of context so you`re probably one of Antons gay friends, which explains your lack of logic.
Besides Anton, the rest of you is...what`s the best way to put it...on pause, since you were 10

Missionary
03-26-2009, 12:36
your name sounds, familiar, but I can`t seem to recall who you are, so enlighten me, what you have to do with this war?

and your comment was completely out of context so you`re probably one of Antons gay friends, which explains your lack of logic.
Besides Anton, the rest of you is...what`s the best way to put it...on pause, since you were 10

thats the most offensive thing ive ever heard. shame on you.

Max Logan
03-26-2009, 12:47
thats the most offensive thing ive ever heard. shame on you.

sorry, but really I spacing out sometimes, and age has dulled my memory ;)

and you soooo did not answer my question, sneaky you are

p.s. wtf is with the **** ghey face? paci is some forbidden phrase now?

Xavior
03-27-2009, 03:06
sorry, but really I spacing out sometimes, and age has dulled my memory ;)

and you soooo did not answer my question, sneaky you are

p.s. wtf is with the **** ghey face? paci is some forbidden phrase now?

Didn't Mr P change it back?

gay

Edit: wtf? What the hell is a paci and why does it turn into the gay smilie face?

Max Logan
03-27-2009, 15:10
Must be Mr P`s special! :P

paci